Sonderbeast
04-12-2018, 11:27 AM
What would you do? Asking for a friend.

Raavak
04-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Go backpacking... somewhere. Anywhere.

d3r14k
04-12-2018, 12:36 PM
10 days in the wilderness - A group of friends and I do a trip to the Buffalo River every year where we canoe down a 25+ mile stretch and camp wherever the hell we want. Usually it is about 5 days long but every time we go I always wish it was 2x longer.

19 days in a drunken stupor -- Outside of different biergartens in Germany and Belgium

10 days working on my house - I could get a shit ton of stuff done in 10 days if I didn't have to worry about work.

1 day ForumQuesting -- At a professional-tier level, really putting effort into that Planar Protector hotness

Jimjam
04-12-2018, 12:36 PM
Raid Norrath and fill my boots sock.

40 days is too many days for a vacation.

Moerne
04-12-2018, 02:21 PM
40 days off of work? If I could I'd do a lot of traveling. I would get really, really bored being home for that long. I'm one of those people who will probably never actually retire.

skarlorn
04-12-2018, 02:33 PM
i would most definitely get over into asia or europe and delve into degeneracy for a week or 2 before having a re-awakening of my pure essence and then i would climb a spiritual mountain and meditate in silence for 5 days while fasting on coconut water and hare krishnas until having another transcendental merging with universal God energy and i would materialize a beautiful female to succ my pp as i return from my monkly domain and then i would blare othmir music until she became pregnant and go back home tow ork

Jimjam
04-12-2018, 02:55 PM
i would most definitely get over into asia or europe and delve into degeneracy for a week or 2 before having a re-awakening of my pure essence and then i would climb a spiritual mountain and meditate in silence for 5 days while fasting on coconut water and hare krishnas until having another transcendental merging with universal God energy and i would materialize a beautiful female to succ my pp as i return from my monkly domain and then i would blare othmir music until she became pregnant and go back home tow ork

If you come to Europe you can sleep on the bench outside my house.

I'll take you to Warhammer World. It has a life scale Orruk Hai and stuff.

mefdinkins
04-12-2018, 03:33 PM
I've been trying to get laid off for so long... 26 weeks of unemployment would be glorious probably not worth the 'gap on my resume though. Forty days I would go to Cuba brush up on my Spanish and smoke some cigars, slap some commies.

Shinko
04-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Watch me stream my als warrior

Sonderbeast
04-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Create the ultimate mace from rare metals and exotic leather

Lmao best comment in thread.

Jimjam
04-12-2018, 05:13 PM
I've been trying to get laidgood luck with that!