PDA

View Full Version : AW...whelp..here it goes again...

Arkanjil
04-08-2018, 12:00 AM
Awakened is under Raid Suspension for the next 40 days for training and wiping Aftermath's raid party on 2/25 at the entrance of ToV during their attempt on Vulak
The suspension ends at: 12:01am EST May 18, 2018

Sucks pals, sorry to hear it. :(

Dithien
04-08-2018, 12:07 AM
They sat on this from February just to ban again? What kind of retarded server is this?

beargryllz
04-08-2018, 12:08 AM
RIP in peace

Mytral
04-08-2018, 12:09 AM
Damn. 70/77 days suspended? That's rough. Sorry guys.

Whicks
04-08-2018, 12:09 AM
Break a deal, spin the wheel.

Teako
04-08-2018, 12:10 AM
"I'm fine with rolling the dice with server staff." - Eratani Runningwolf

Sorry for the innocent members of Awakened affected by this. You guys have my sympathy, and my remorse. You deserve much better than the hole you've been dug in to.

My request is that your immediate response isn't to quit the game. Take some time to play with friends, make new friends, and find a new guild home for you to raid in. There's a lot of places out there who don't behave like this.

m00r5tuD
04-08-2018, 12:11 AM
@detoxx time for April Madness

Premaximum
04-08-2018, 12:11 AM
Fuck, that's awful news for AW. Sorry to hear it.

Oleris
04-08-2018, 12:12 AM
crazy

Docx
04-08-2018, 12:12 AM
sad to see this, also as a heads up lodi drama inc.

Vianna
04-08-2018, 12:16 AM
Wait this is without the current Vulak they trained on ? Wow.

Sivaeb
04-08-2018, 12:16 AM
ALS has an influx in recruitment.....
30 days later making attempts in NTOV

Wonkie
04-08-2018, 12:18 AM
you fought, you lost, now you rest

RIP Awakened

Mytral
04-08-2018, 12:21 AM

Sorry for the innocent members of Awakened affected by this. You guys have my sympathy, and my remorse. You deserve much better than the hole you've been dug in to.

My request is that your immediate response isn't to quit the game. Take some time to play with friends, make new friends, and find a new guild home for you to raid in. There's a lot of places out there who don't behave like this.

So they can come back for another 7 days and get hit with a 50day? What's the point?

NarukToras
04-08-2018, 12:23 AM
lol rip! nighty nighty keep your butthole tight!

Erati
04-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Vulak was conceded by Aftermath and AW wiped due some Everquest stuff training them at the zone in. Nothing spawned during the time they were dead and AW helped res them as well. They could not contest Vulak as it was conceded and no mobs were lost by them during the time ( had anything spawned it would have been conceded )

NarukToras
04-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Vulak was conceded by Aftermath and AW wiped due some Everquest stuff training them at the zone in. Nothing spawned during the time they were dead and AW helped res them as well. They could not contest Vulak as it was conceded and no mobs were lost by them during the time ( had anything spawned it would have been conceded )

your logic just got you banned 70 days keep it up your doing a great job!

Whicks
04-08-2018, 12:29 AM
And now their watch is ended.

Erati
04-08-2018, 12:32 AM
your logic just got you banned 70 days keep it up your doing a great job!

Just giving context to the Vulak that happened.

Dallor
04-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Erati, bro, it's a bunch of people who don't care, they just happy to have a monopoly and uncontested content. Whether we right or wrong they just gonna talk shit. But eventually its gonna be AM raiding Gozzrem with 400 people and nobody other guilds cause Detoxx will petition his own grandmother and cuss her out for falling down the stairs if it gets him pixels.

Teako
04-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Just giving context to the Vulak that happened.

Just wanted to respond to your offensive lie with this:

I was there -- your guild did not in any way offer to rez or help us despite being asked to do so multiple times. You were not there, as admitted to us in skype.

Your guild openly mocked Aftermath in OOC while we were recovering post-train, and made no effort at all to rez, buff, heal, or apologize to a single solitary one of the people you killed. This was told to you multiple times, and you never made a single solitary effort to make it right in any degree.

jpdrew3
04-08-2018, 12:48 AM
https://i.imgur.com/FMxQaH0.png

Pheer
04-08-2018, 12:52 AM

I was there -- your guild did not in any way offer to rez or help us despite being asked to do so multiple times. You were not there, as admitted to us in skype.

Your guild openly mocked Aftermath in OOC while we were recovering post-train, and made no effort at all to rez, buff, heal, or apologize to a single solitary one of the people you killed. This was told to you multiple times, and you never made a single solitary effort to make it right in any degree.

lmao @ this guy pretending to have a second by second pristine memory of a random vulak clusterfuck from like 2 months ago. I don't know why you're still in forum warrior mode despite just 2 pages ago begging AW members not to quit the game. Just habit I guess? looks like you guys got the empty sandbox to circlejerk in that you wanted so desperately. here's to wishing you guys the best of luck on finding something else to get out of bed for in the morning without an enemy elf faction to claim you're superior to.

cya guys on pantheon if it turns out not to be a pile of garbage or vaporware

Wonkie
04-08-2018, 12:57 AM
lmao @ this guy pretending to have a second by second pristine memory of a random vulak clusterfuck from like 2 months ago. I don't know why you're still in forum warrior mode despite just 2 pages ago begging AW members not to quit the game. Just habit I guess? looks like you guys got the empty sandbox to circlejerk in that you wanted so desperately. here's to wishing you guys the best of luck on finding something else to get out of bed for in the morning without an enemy elf faction to claim you're superior to.

cya guys on pantheon if it turns out not to be a pile of garbage or vaporware

https://i.imgur.com/uVnLwiN.gif

Sarl
04-08-2018, 01:11 AM
Today Khabib become New UFC Champ of the 155' division.

Perfect time for his famous quote :

"This is number one Bullshit"

Loke
04-08-2018, 01:12 AM
At some point you have to imagine the rank and file of Awakened has to start demanding better from their leadership. Even if you guys think the rulings are incorrect, the results from your current leadership should at the very least cause some concern.

Back when I still cared to involve myself in the raid scene here and handled inter-guild bullshit for DA, I caught a ton of shit from people like Durison and Nizzarr (my own guild) for being too friendly with the competition, but I also kept our players and guild from eating suspensions. Perception means a lot less than results imo. When people talk about EQ accomplishments (I use that term very loosely) they usually mention exciting kills or gear milestones; but I think my most unexpected win in the raid scene was getting the leader of our competition to petition the GMs asking them to unsuspend one of our players that had trained their raid.

I'm not trying to humble brag with that anecdote in the last paragraph, but more highlight they type of results you should expect from your leadership. Say what you will about Detoxx, but he knows a losing battle when he sees it and isn't above eating a huge plate of metaphorical shit (tears, unrelated mobs, rotations, etc) if it means keeping his players in the game. It might not be popular with everyone in the guild and he might need to deal with a lot of internal bitching, but ultimately the results speak for themselves.

Awakened leadership has shown time and time again that they are either unreasonable in their dealings with other guilds *OR* that they just have incredibly poor judgement on which battles they can win (or maybe both). I think the only friends I still have in Awakened are Mizo and Gerhart, neither of which really play anymore, but I assume most of you guys are just normal people trying to play the game like the rest of us, and have to imagine the majority of you deserve better than shit like this.

Really hope someone more reasonable and with better judgement steps up to get you back on track, because even as an AM member, I played through the era of TMO being the only game in town, and it made for a boring server.

boggartp99
04-08-2018, 01:18 AM
show you how eat when eagle hungry

jpetrick
04-08-2018, 01:50 AM
When I was an officer in Indignation I was always dumbfounded at Taken leadership. My feelings have not changed since dealing with them in Class R all those years ago.

Swish2
04-08-2018, 01:52 AM
In other news, raid attendance at KWSM, AG, etc raids is up because they all have alts in other guilds if they're smart - and that'll only get more common the way it's going :rolleyes:

Swish2
04-08-2018, 01:53 AM
When I was an officer in Indignation I was always dumbfounded at Taken leadership. My feelings have not changed since dealing with them in Class R all those years ago.

"It's GM approved zerg raiding with ringfenced pixels bro we don't have to be nice about it"

BirryDaKir
04-08-2018, 01:55 AM
This all seems rather cruel to us average players. Feel like I’m being stringed along with a hope of these suspensions ending. Wish they would have just said the 40 day ban was coming immediately after the 30 day ban. Not sure what the reasoning for this is, but I’m just trying to raid and have fun. Oh well, back to playing alts and killing Lodi for 40 days, then maybe 50 more days. If the GMs want is done it would be more humane to just say so.

Dithien
04-08-2018, 01:59 AM
This all seems rather cruel to us average players. Feel like I’m being stringed along with a hope of these suspensions ending. Wish they would have just said the 40 day ban was coming immediately after the 30 day ban. Not sure what the reasoning for this is, but I’m just trying to raid and have fun. Oh well, back to playing alts and killing Lodi for 40 days, then maybe 50 more days. If the GMs want is done it would be more humane to just say so.

Yeah pretty low move for sure.

Thunderjunky
04-08-2018, 02:02 AM

This is the internet BDK. People don't communicate here...

branamil
04-08-2018, 02:03 AM
At first I was thinking that if the point of suspensions is deterrent, then this suspension is kinda pointless and excessive, since the incident occurred BEFORE their last 30 day. You can't very well deter someone from doing something in the past.

I can only assume that the GMs considered this and did it anyways in light of their recent Vulak foul play and assumed they learned nothing. They must be very very very strongly hinting that awakened needs to disband and reform under different leadership without actually forcing them to.

Legidias
04-08-2018, 02:05 AM
All this whining when the simple solution is to not be an ass and train people. 0 sympathy.

Skew
04-08-2018, 02:24 AM
Smart play last week wasnt double DKP. Was deguilding at least 1 alt.
Get new leadership.

https://i.imgur.com/fu27O5F.jpg

NachtMystium
04-08-2018, 02:27 AM
Now THIS is podracing!

planarity
04-08-2018, 02:48 AM

Let's look at what was said in public channels. I went to the trouble of looking it up, since I really hate the juvenile ooc trashtalk garbage that we used to see back in the TMO days from clowns like eccezan et al., and I don't want to be a part of any guild that does it.

Here is the entire hour's worth of ooc surrounding that vulak:

[Sun Feb 25 09:03:13 2018] Trilok says out of character, 'train to west, care'
[Sun Feb 25 09:11:53 2018] Kustt says out of character, 'my anus is bleeding.. vulakk and sontalak in 30sec it a bit much for me...'
[Sun Feb 25 09:42:36 2018] Cothboy says out of character, 'Is that a pull?'
[Sun Feb 25 09:42:46 2018] Atmas says out of character, 'yes'
[Sun Feb 25 09:42:55 2018] Untz says out of character, 'Train-up started, going west. Careful!'
[Sun Feb 25 09:43:10 2018] Kluwen says out of character, '#anythingforvulak2018'
[Sun Feb 25 09:44:00 2018] Untz says out of character, 'Train about to get dropped. Watch out!'

(Nobody said anything in shout, except one of our clerics who had his CH hotkey pointing there, and brother hayle announcing a soulfire.)

To be clear, this means you lied. You literally made up something that didn't happen. A lot of hyperbole and twisting goes on here, but this is an old-school fabrication. If you honestly think you remember it, then you may have some sort of persecution complex or worse.

For the record, the only mocking/taunting that's been going on lately has all been AM people. It's been pretty mild, though.

Pick one:
- you were there
- AW people said anything in ooc/shout at all, aside from PSAs about pulls and trainups

Pick one:
- you asked AW to rez you multiple times (who btw? I was there on unicity and didn't get asked for a rez. oh right because...)
- all your clerics are obviously bound outside tov and there is no reason anyone in your guild would ask for a rez, especially since you know we had also just wiped.

You have zero credibility and nobody should ever believe anything you say.

Skew
04-08-2018, 02:51 AM

Sucks for the cool dudes in Awk (like the poster above me) but yall were following the worst. Re-form a new tag and get new leaders.

We need new (fair) competition.

NachtMystium
04-08-2018, 02:57 AM
What would people do if they knew I'm a Jesus Freak?
What would people do if they knew?

Foxplay
04-08-2018, 03:00 AM
Eventually these suspensions will be long enough to level up an alt from 1 to 60, then make a secondary guild to do split raiding

Mud
04-08-2018, 03:07 AM

I've been quiet about your posts, Tydes, but your runaway slander and hyberbole have gone on far too long. You're easily one of the most manipulative people I've ever met on the server. You were a weasel during your short stay in Divinity, and you've gotten worse over the years. You often maliciously misrepresent what actually happened.

Really man, what the hell is wrong with you?

Teako
04-08-2018, 03:09 AM
You have zero credibility and nobody should ever believe anything you say.

You can believe whatever you want -- I'll just echo this sentiment to you:

Innocent raiders don't get suspended for 70 out of 77 days in a year. I'm the guy begging your leadership to quit getting 50-100 people raid banned for a quarter of a year for playing dirty. I'm the one sending screenshots of our written petitions to Eratani on skype pleading with him to not move forward because his guildmates don't deserve it.

You keep thinking <Awakened> plays squeaky clean, does nothing wrong, and drinking that Breaken koolaid.. As you sit raid suspended for 40 days, after just getting off a 30 raid suspension, and staring down the barrel of a pending 50 day raid suspension.

But yeah man, you're right.. It's *my* credibility that's shit. Notice none of your leadership is refuting *any* of the things I've said? It's because I have screenshots, skype logs, and was at the leadership meetings where they were discussed.

NachtMystium
04-08-2018, 03:14 AM
Here's the real question:
Did Awakened commit suicide or was it a homicide?

Pheer
04-08-2018, 03:19 AM
But yeah man, you're right.. It's *my* credibility that's shit. Notice none of your leadership is refuting *any* of the things I've said? It's because I have screenshots, skype logs, and was at the leadership meetings where they were discussed.

people don't bother refuting a lot of the shit you say because you have Alex Jones level insanity with a dash of autism. Because even when some of the stuff you say might end up being true, still nobody wants to talk to you because the rest of the time you're screaming that the moon landing was fake and that lizards wearing human suits have infiltrated the government.

Skew
04-08-2018, 03:24 AM
Even after your guild has been double-tapped to the forehead mongs like Feign are still lashing out at officers in other guilds.
There are 1 or 2 people to blame for the fact you will never kill another Dragon under the Awakened banner and they arent in Aftermath.

Mud
04-08-2018, 03:27 AM
Even after your guild has been double-tapped to the forehead mongs like Feign are still lashing out at officers in other guilds.

You're assuming this particular officer deserves respect after years of building his current reputation. You know nothing.

Skew
04-08-2018, 03:30 AM
You're assuming this particular officer deserves respect after years of building his current reputation. You know nothing.

Whats respecting Sedyt got to do with the two dumb-dumbs that make the calls in your guild? A chunk of Sedyts' own guildies think he is a splurgelord and he knows this. Cant be everyones buddy in life mate. The one thing i can say about Sedyt, as an Officer of Aftermath he has never put his own pixel lust ahead of the good of the guild.
The news of the many outweigh the needs of the few , Son.
Now find Jesus.

NachtMystium
04-08-2018, 03:32 AM
I stopped playing on this server back in 2010. I can see that after 8 years, nothing has changed. It's not the players, it's the shit "staff". Always has been.

LOL. Your lack of play time reflects your actual knowledge of anything p99 related. Please continue your past trend of not playing here.

Uberom
04-08-2018, 03:34 AM
LOL. Your lack of play time reflects your actual knowledge of anything p99 related. Please continue your past trend of not playing here.

Good idea. Would rather not play a game where the admins tell me when/where I can play. Sounds like a real hoot.

Pheer
04-08-2018, 03:38 AM
There are 1 or 2 people to blame for the fact you will never kill another Dragon under the Awakened banner and they arent in Aftermath.

I'd be calling sedyt an insane autist even if he was the guild leader of kittens because that's what he is. I wasn't killing dragons well before all this shit and haven't passed 5 to 10ish% attendance in a long time, but nice try anyway.

grats on your free farm tho, I'm sure you're excited about it skew since you were part of the old tmo free farm in kunark. showing up, being an autoattack bot for 30 mins to collect your pixels then logging off the game and onto the forums was always what you were best at

NachtMystium
04-08-2018, 03:40 AM
Good idea. Would rather not play a game where the admins tell me when/where I can play. Sounds like a real hoot.

Yeah, crazy to think the people who developed the server from the ground up have rules and a common vision. The admins are the admins. Rules dictate the server to conform to their vision, they put in the fucking work.

Make your own server if you feel so entitled to classic EverQuest, until then stfu and gtfo.

Pheer
04-08-2018, 03:43 AM
Whats respecting Sedyt got to do with the two dumb-dumbs that make the calls in your guild? A chunk of Sedyts' own guildies think he is a splurgelord and he knows this. Cant be everyones buddy in life mate. The one thing i can say about Sedyt, as an Officer of Aftermath he has never put his own pixel lust ahead of the good of the guild.
The news of the many outweigh the needs of the few , Son.
Now find Jesus.

also, unrelated but wat in tarnation is a "splurgelord" ?

NachtMystium
04-08-2018, 03:51 AM
You are an idiot. The developers are not the admins. The admins didn't build shit. Very distinct, separate groups. These raid rules that Sirken makes up on a whim are not "classic EverQuest".

Anything else you need cleared up?

"the admins didn't build shit" This isn't exactly true, alot of the admins have been in the eqemu dept since day 1 bitch. They do in fact fund this shit show currently though and keep it running so people like you can log in when you're drunk feeling nostalgic and then shit all over it because it doesn't meet your expectations of how it should be.

Long story shory short, this server is here because of a common nostalgia that we all share. If you got banned for some reason or another, I'm sure it was for a good cause and the server is probably better for it.

Pezy
04-08-2018, 04:13 AM
Here's the real question:
Did Awakened commit suicide or was it a homicide?

Might be considered infanticide with Breaken involved.

Zutizutzut
04-08-2018, 04:16 AM
I wish we all could discuss the issues with the GM process, but apparently, we can't have an honest discussion here, on our own boards which the GMs have access to, or in guild chat.

The kangaroo court system where the accused doesn't get to explain and provide counter evidence prior to decisions being made is ridiculous and the appeal process might as well be >\dev\null since they get to appeals after a couple of weeks and never seem to rollback decisions.

In addition, there is a clear GM bias. The previous precedences are ignored when they conflict with the bias. Anyways, as you can see, I no longer care to play.

I never broke a single rule on this server until this post, but a gag order on reasonable complaints about how the server runs is not a rule I will accept.

Best of luck to Aftermath. You are now the sole target.

Samila

Skew
04-08-2018, 04:25 AM
I'd be calling sedyt an insane autist even if he was the guild leader of kittens because that's what he is. I wasn't killing dragons well before all this shit and haven't passed 5 to 10ish% attendance in a long time, but nice try anyway.

grats on your free farm tho, I'm sure you're excited about it skew since you were part of the old tmo free farm in kunark. showing up, being an autoattack bot for 30 mins to collect your pixels then logging off the game and onto the forums was always what you were best at

Thanks , as a proud casual warm-body im stoked.

Uberom
04-08-2018, 04:25 AM
Sirken on Twitch stream about ALS: "omgggg you guys are so classic. you are showing people theres so many ways to play the game and not everyones way is the same omggggg".

Also Sirken: "Follow these raids rules I pulled out of my ass or your entire guild can't kill or go into zones that I deem raid zones for weeks on end."

... tell me I'm wrong?

planarity
04-08-2018, 04:54 AM
[bunch of unrelated garbage]

I guess this is as close as we'll come to an admission that you just literally make shit up and aren't afraid to lie about things that can easily be checked.

For the record, I think AW deserved a punishment for when we were careless and accidentally trained CSG. (30 days seems excessive, as many AM people pointed out, but whatever). I remember being surprised at how non-chalant about it AW was when it happened (this is what credibility looks like).

So what actually happened on this 2/25 vulak that warrants a 40-day suspension? As far as I tell can from my recollections and my logs, AM had already conceded it for something they (almost definitely accidentally) did on some other mob. We weren't very good--had a dirty pull and didn't handle it well. We wiped. Some AM people who were just poopsocking at the zonein died. One random non A/A person died (he asked for a rez and I rezzed him).

Being completely sincere here: What do I have wrong? what am I missing? If you let me know I am happy to corroborate it with my logs, even if it's damning of AW (again, credibility).
Obviously it will have to be someone other than Teako, since I'm curious about the actual chain of events as they happened in reality.

As a side note, let me extend the following olive branch for you Teako: If AM wipes to a mob and kills me while I am sitting at the tov zonein doing nothing (it has happened), and my bind point is literally right next to my corpse, I won't expect you to rez, buff, and heal me (I won't even ask once). And you don't even have to apologize. Pretty good, huh?? I feel like we're making progress already.

topgun1027
04-08-2018, 04:59 AM
You can believe whatever you want -- I'll just echo this sentiment to you:

Innocent raiders don't get suspended for 70 out of 77 days in a year. I'm the guy begging your leadership to quit getting 50-100 people raid banned for a quarter of a year for playing dirty. I'm the one sending screenshots of our written petitions to Eratani on skype pleading with him to not move forward because his guildmates don't deserve it.

You keep thinking <Awakened> plays squeaky clean, does nothing wrong, and drinking that Breaken koolaid.. As you sit raid suspended for 40 days, after just getting off a 30 raid suspension, and staring down the barrel of a pending 50 day raid suspension.

one guild has people in their pocket the other doesn't, interesting.

Phatez
04-08-2018, 05:06 AM
I guess this is as close as we'll come to an admission that you just literally make shit up and aren't afraid to lie about things that can easily be checked.

For the record, I think AW deserved a punishment for when we were careless and accidentally trained CSG. (30 days seems excessive, as many AM people pointed out, but whatever). I remember being surprised at how non-chalant about it AW was when it happened (this is what credibility looks like).

So what actually happened on this 2/25 vulak that warrants a 40-day suspension? As far as I tell can from my recollections and my logs, AM had already conceded it for something they (almost definitely accidentally) did on some other mob. We weren't very good--had a dirty pull and didn't handle it well. We wiped. Some AM people who were just poopsocking at the zonein died. One random non A/A person died (he asked for a rez and I rezzed him).

Being completely sincere here: What do I have wrong? what am I missing? If you let me know I am happy to corroborate it with my logs, even if it's damning of AW (again, credibility).
Obviously it will have to be someone other than Teako, since I'm curious about the actual chain of events as they happened in reality.

As a side note, let me extend the following olive branch for you Teako: If AM wipes to a mob and kills me while I am sitting at the tov zonein doing nothing (it has happened), and my bind point is literally right next to my corpse, I won't expect you to rez, buff, and heal me (I won't even ask once). And you don't even have to apologize. Pretty good, huh?? I feel like we're making progress already.

If you guys wiped to the mob at zone in and trained it to zone in shouldn’t you have conceded it?

/ponder

Phatez
04-08-2018, 05:07 AM
The reason AM had conceded the 2 vulak is because we killed an AFK AW shammy at zone in on a failed Vulak pull. It was like 1 dude lol.

Sarl
04-08-2018, 05:17 AM
Some decisions to suspend certains guilds are just ridiculous and totaly bullshit.

I still feel like AW got the same traitement than Al Capone who did 11 years in prison for tax evasion. In short, stop play dirty.

Sarl
04-08-2018, 05:20 AM
I mean crime dont pay (expect if you're a banker)

Prismaticshop
04-08-2018, 05:31 AM
Wow this Pheer dude has his anus on fire

planarity
04-08-2018, 05:33 AM
If you guys wiped to the mob at zone in and trained it to zone in shouldn’t you have conceded it?

/ponder

(Keep in mind I am not being sarcastic, I took a 2 year break from the raid scene.)

Maybe? Is that the rule? If so then fine. But we were suspended for "training and wiping Aftermath's raid party", were you a "raid party" if it's just a few people poopsocking at the zonein between spawns?

If it prevented you guys from doing your own vulak pull/kill, that would be one thing. But you had already conceded it and afaik there weren't any other mobs up at the time. So we tried to kill the mob at the one spot where everyone kills mobs, and failed. then we pulled it again and killed it.

Pezy
04-08-2018, 05:36 AM

Really, this is a pretty good example of what it's like to deal with your leadership from our side of the fence. Aftermath messed up a Vulak pull, which killed some small number of Awakened players. We then get browbeat by the usual suspects until we either concede two Vulak's or let it go to petitions. Detoxx, not wanting to risk the entire guild, accepts the terms and concedes two Vulak's for accidentally training a couple people.

One of the conceded Vulak's spawns, Awakened pulls it to the zone in, brings in a bunch of adds, and murders everyone, including a dozen or more (I think? Need confirmation here) members of Aftermath. Despite having just forced a concession of two Vulak's for literally doing the exact same thing, us having provided very clear and obvious fraps of them being at fault, Awakened's leadership tells us to kick rocks and suck it up.

I'm obviously a biased party here, but I try to be pretty objective about most things in life. I really don't think there are any double standards or favoritism happening here. Your leadership has always acted like this, and got away with it for a long time. Unfortunately a bunch of people are paying the price now for the actions of a few meatheads.

Girthro
04-08-2018, 05:37 AM
Today Khabib become New UFC Champ of the 155' division.

Perfect time for his famous quote :

"This is number one Bullshit"

I think just handing him the belt like was also number one bullshit.
I was actually happy when it was him vs. Max because in that fight there was at least someone you could root for.

planarity
04-08-2018, 05:38 AM
The reason AM had conceded the 2 vulak is because we killed an AFK AW shammy at zone in on a failed Vulak pull. It was like 1 dude lol.

I mean, that definitely sounds ridiculous. I assume AW were contesting that vulak though right? And you must have killed it or there would be no need to concede anything? I guess the theory is that it's harder to contest when your shaman (or whatever) is dead, so it's slightly different in that sense?

I have a hard time believing you gave up two vulaks for accidentally killing precisely one person on a bad pull, but maybe it's true.

Sarl
04-08-2018, 05:45 AM
I think just handing him the belt like was also number one bullshit.
I was actually happy when it was him vs. Max because in that fight there was at least someone you could root for.

You couldnt root for Khabib? why?

& Al did a better job fighting Khabib than most of Khabib previous opponent ( even if i feel like round 3 & 4 were totaly BS and Khabib didnt fight fully )

Pezy
04-08-2018, 05:46 AM
I mean, that definitely sounds ridiculous. I assume AW were contesting that vulak though right? And you must have killed it or there would be no need to concede anything? I guess the theory is that it's harder to contest when your shaman (or whatever) is dead, so it's slightly different in that sense?

I have a hard time believing you gave up two vulaks for accidentally killing precisely one person on a bad pull, but maybe it's true.

I should say that I wasn't on when it happened, but that's what I've been told.

planarity
04-08-2018, 06:07 AM
Really, this is a pretty good example of what it's like to deal with your leadership from our side of the fence. Aftermath messed up a Vulak pull, which killed some small number of Awakened players. We then get browbeat by the usual suspects until we either concede two Vulak's or let it go to petitions. Detoxx, not wanting to risk the entire guild, accepts the terms and concedes two Vulak's for accidentally training a couple people.

One of the conceded Vulak's spawns, Awakened pulls it to the zone in, brings in a bunch of adds, and murders everyone, including a dozen or more (I think? Need confirmation here) members of Aftermath. Despite having just forced a concession of two Vulak's for literally doing the exact same thing, us having provided very clear and obvious fraps of them being at fault, Awakened's leadership tells us to kick rocks and suck it up.

I'm obviously a biased party here, but I try to be pretty objective about most things in life. I really don't think there are any double standards or favoritism happening here. Your leadership has always acted like this, and got away with it for a long time. Unfortunately a bunch of people are paying the price now for the actions of a few meatheads.

OK well this first incident happened before I even joined, and I can see why that would be frustrating. I'm not here to defend the AW leadership, although I of course am biased too but I can try to see past that.

I guess I still see a qualitative difference between a) two guilds competing for a mob and one guild trains some members of the other guild (and both guilds need to be there because that's where everyone pulls all the mobs), and b) one guild has already conceded the mob and is just hanging around while the other guild fails a pull and trains them. It has a slightly different feel to it, but that could just entirely be my bias.

I think we are where we are because both sides have been vindictive and petty, but the way the GMs have this set up is just awful too: First because in that situation you had already conceded the mob so you didn't have anything to gain and thus no incentive to work something out, and second because our suspension is for "training and wiping Aftermath's raid party", so the message they are sending (remember, these suspensions are to send a message) is....if you try to kill a dragon at tov zonein and fail (with clearly no malice or cheating involved), that's an infraction worthy of sanction on par with the most severe this server has ever seen.

I'm sure some of this is my bias talking, but can it all be attributed to that?

planarity
04-08-2018, 06:15 AM
One of the conceded Vulak's spawns, Awakened pulls it to the zone in, brings in a bunch of adds, and murders everyone...

It probably doesn't matter (does it?) but for the record vulak was single at the zonein. Part of the problem was that our only backup tank and some others had to go goaltend. I noticed in my logs that I never actually died or zoned out, because someone managed to blur vulak and then I was clear of aggro.

Levlenna
04-08-2018, 06:37 AM
New Awakened slogan:

Tired of raiding? Join Awakened!
Want to raid less? Join Awakened TODAY!

Breaken
04-08-2018, 06:42 AM
The Vulak that caused Aftermath to concede two (not the four that Detoxx suggested as standard punishment) wiped out more than one AFK Shaman. It wiped out our raid force that was logging in to entrance to compete.

This Vulak, Aftermath had no business being at entrance during our encounter since they had already conceded it. We pulled vulak out of entrance and you can see it comes back for an Aftermath player. Why? They conceded the mob. Should they be on his agro list? (AEs don't get you on it, so what did he do?)

Sounds like double standard bullshit from staff. Nothing new.

thebutthat
04-08-2018, 06:45 AM
Welp, fuck this server. Who wants my stuff.

Pheer
04-08-2018, 06:50 AM
New Awakened slogan:

Tired of raiding? Join Awakened!
Want to raid less? Join Awakened TODAY!

to be fair someone still probably has a better chance of getting loot in a chain suspended AW than in csg with you. both are only getting to kill one raid mob every couple of months but at least AW doesn't have to split theirs 3 ways

Bboboo
04-08-2018, 06:59 AM
<message suspended for 40 days>

joediddy
04-08-2018, 07:08 AM
The Vulak that caused Aftermath to concede two (not the four that Detoxx suggested as standard punishment) wiped out more than one AFK Shaman. It wiped out our raid force that was logging in to entrance to compete.

This Vulak, Aftermath had no business being at entrance during our encounter since they had already conceded it. We pulled vulak out of entrance and you can see it comes back for an Aftermath player. Why? They conceded the mob. Should they be on his agro list? (AEs don't get you on it, so what did he do?)

Your right nothing new here, Awakened gets ANOTHER suspension and the mentally challenged former Taken leadership has more sorry excuses on why it isn’t fair. You sound special thinking a guild should leave tov ent if theres 1 dragon we cant kill with others in window. Breaken and Eratani hats off you guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work.

baub
04-08-2018, 07:09 AM
I stopped playing on this server back in 2010. I can see that after 8 years, nothing has changed. It's not the players, it's the shit "staff". Always has been.

Sure but lets remember GMs are people. Now ask yourself what person wouldn't evolve into a total shithead when dealing with the p99 player base?

khanable
04-08-2018, 07:21 AM
Need to start implementing permanent leadership bans as part of these suspensions - at this point that will be the only way to actually save AW as a raiding entity

Breaken
04-08-2018, 07:22 AM
Vulak was clean. Our tank died, and we had no back up, so we tried to run it away. Unfortunately, with AM being on the agro list, we couldn't. How is that not interfering with a conceded mob?

The wipe? Completely Awakened's fault. The validity of a guild who conceded a mob standing where it is being killed, and then complaining that they got wiped out due to their own guild getting on the mob's agro list? Debatable.

Anyway, I never said AM should have left the zone, but you should have no standing on a mob that you conceded and decided to sit at entrance to watch.

raato
04-08-2018, 07:38 AM

The moment you decide to raid with either of A/A guild YOU agree that it is alright to cheat and break the raid rules to get yourself pixels, even if you don't do it yourself. By joining you support the leadership and the way they want to play this game. Now when they get caught you also suffer the consequences, because YOU choose to support it. And for that there is nobody else to blame than yourself.

Dogma
04-08-2018, 07:39 AM
If Awakened reforms will they be exempt from year-long suspension chain that all stems from one day in February?

thebutthat
04-08-2018, 07:52 AM
This basically just ended competitive raiding on this server. Now you have two choices. Play casual and take raid mobs AM allows you to have or log in to the AM batphone and zerg mobs down with the last remaining end game players.

My suggestion would be to tag up with AM if you want to see ToV dragons now before they close their doors to the server.

Regardless of what AW does, they're not coming back 100% from a 30 day and then a 40 day back to back. Plus whatever petitions are still in the queue.

raato
04-08-2018, 08:01 AM
Raato would you care to cite some specific examples of Aftermath cheating and breaking rules??

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287229
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284291
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280607
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269930
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268709
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261899
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253736

And this is only to scratch the surface. We all know ALOT of the shenanigans go unpunished, because it is usually very hard to prove that other party has been cheating or because some technicality in ruleslawyering.

Pheer
04-08-2018, 08:03 AM
Raato would you care to cite some specific examples of Aftermath cheating and breaking rules??

https://www.project1999.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8848660

please tell me that even you arent dumb enough to pretend you guys have never broken a rule kluwen

Pezy
04-08-2018, 08:06 AM

Where can we see it coming back for an AM player? The fraps I just watched (which you and yours had plenty of time to review) to refresh my memory shows it coming back for Tankzor, definitely not a member of Aftermath.

Mockba1980
04-08-2018, 08:09 AM
When Pheer is salty as fuck, you know that will be a good day ! Ahah

Detoxx
04-08-2018, 08:10 AM

Ill answer this for you for some perspective. That Vulak was one of 2 we conceded to you guys. The reason those were conceded was because we had pulled in Vulak and it was a botched engage and we would up killing 2? maybe 3 of your members at the zone in. We had a solid argument that one of your druids, cant remember the name, was pet tracking and when Vulak got close, he sent his pet onto it. This made it so when we tried to pull Vulak out of the zone in to prevent a train, our efforts were futile as no matter what we did, it was coming back for that druid who sent his pet on it.

This lead to the whole "no petition agreement" being blown up within the first 3 disputes. The difference is I did all I could to make sure that it was worked out and the didn't want to risk it going to the staff because it was something that could go either way.

Keep this following note in mind: This particular Vulak, you had a max of 24 people log on, 4 clerics and 1 tank. You, in fact, realizing you didn't have a force to kill it, abandoned it and went to kill Golems and Draco in fear.

Fast forward to this current situation. You guys brought in a Vulak, trained us (not just 3 people but out entire raid force was wiped out) and wiped yourselves. I asked Eratani what was going to come of this incident as it is clearly written and a known fact that if you train a guild, it is against the rules. Theres no if, ands or buts to it. it is also a known fact that when you pull to the zone this is a risk you take.

The keyt difference between these 2 events, which are nearly identical, is that I did what I could to make it right and when I talked to Eratani about how to make it right for training us I got "what mobs did you lose?", "you couldn't even compete on this one" (keep my note above in mind), and finally, as Sedyt has said he openly said something to the sort of we aren't doing anything about this and will let it go to the GMs.

I hadn't even asked for a Vulak or anything. Its entirely possible that if he had just said "hey man, listen, were really sorry for training you and we will res and get you back up." I wouldn't even have petitioned it but instead I was met with their cocky, arrogant, we can do whatever we want attitude and this very attitude is coming back to haunt them.

I know Awakened will BP this post as soon as they see it to come and say how much of a lie it is and how terrible of a person I am but this post is 100% pure, unaltered fact. Take it for what its worth.

Detoxx
04-08-2018, 08:15 AM

Case in point folks. "This Vulak, Aftermath had no business being at the zone in of a zone that is available for anyone to zone into past 46. It's Awakeneds zone in and that's the way it goes!"

This right here is why you are where you are.

Detoxx
04-08-2018, 08:19 AM
Vulak was clean. Our tank died, and we had no back up, so we tried to run it away. Unfortunately, with AM being on the agro list, we couldn't. How is that not interfering with a conceded mob?

The wipe? Completely Awakened's fault. The validity of a guild who conceded a mob standing where it is being killed, and then complaining that they got wiped out due to their own guild getting on the mob's agro list? Debatable.

Anyway, I never said AM should have left the zone, but you should have no standing on a mob that you conceded and decided to sit at entrance to watch.

So kind of like the Vulak you made us concede the 2 for this to happen? Where the same exact thing happened? The staff doesn't have double standards, you do.

Mind you, there was not ONE fte from my guild on Vulak until after fingerz tried to pull it out of the zone in, added about 15 more adds to it and it came and killed the rest of the raid on its encounter log. Only then did it switch to Mgkida, the first Aftermath to get an FTE on it from your dropped train.

Linksfather
04-08-2018, 08:22 AM

It’s your leaderships unwilling to see past their own pride not you or your members. Your leadership doesn’t care about consequences you have to eat.

raato
04-08-2018, 08:32 AM
Ok let me rephrase what specifically has AM done to you that has led you to that conclusion.

I only got old examples since I don't raid much on P99 anymore, because the rules at their current state allow edge to people who are willing to cheat and break the rules so I rather play on server without any raiding rules.

But there was this CT some time ago when you could still kite trash outside of leashing range while killing CT and after CSG engaged CT and had kite under control AM members used bladestoppers and mallets etc. to overagro mobs from CSGs kite to bring them close enough to CT to get CSG raid trained. AM didn't eat punishment for it, eventho server staff agreed that you had wronged, but this rule change went in instead: "Removed: All bits dictating what a concession must be, and all bits stating that they must be accepted.". Because at that time it was common strategy that A/A did some very shady shit to get "wins" and when you got caught you only lost 1 mobs loots, since concessions must have been accepted if it was offered.

Then there was one time in ST when MOTG and Prog were up and AM pulled MOTG first kiting trash around in the big room and you kept the kite going eventho you didn't have to anymore (I understand that you were just prepping to pull Prog next), then CSG went ahead and pulled Prog and the moment our puller entered big room your guys dropped their kite on top of our puller to get him killed and making us fail the pull. Our pullers werent frapsing, so there was no proof what had happened.

And this is just couple examples, I think I can manage to remember few more if you want.

Mauricio
04-08-2018, 09:01 AM
The Vulak that caused Aftermath to concede two (not the four that Detoxx suggested as standard punishment)...

AM officer can correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it agreed to reduce from 4 to 2 because of AW training us during an Eashen around the same time?

turbosilk
04-08-2018, 09:20 AM
Considering over and over the inability to play by the rules or play well with others...time for AM to find something else to do in life that doesn't constantly bring out the inner toxic.

Thank you GMs, 100% of the server whom aren't toxic people love your efforts. Keep up the great work!

Vianna
04-08-2018, 09:22 AM

You have this attitude as an Officer in their guild ? I think we have found that guilds #1 problem right here.

turbosilk
04-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Considering over and over the inability to play by the rules or play well with others...time for AM to find something else to do in life that doesn't constantly bring out the inner toxic.

Thank you GMs, 100% of the server whom aren't toxic people love your efforts. Keep up the great work!

Autocorrect...meant AW not AM.

Arkanjil
04-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Alright folks....we’re officially 11 pages in...let’s take time to take a commercial break!

Linksfather is STILL the best mage out there! https://youtu.be/owGykVbfgUE

Thank you, return to your lives!

Kodim
04-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Good riddance. Raid scene only got progressively worse since Rampage leaving anyways.

Phatez
04-08-2018, 09:30 AM
I only got old examples since I don't raid much on P99 anymore, because the rules at their current state allow edge to people who are willing to cheat and break the rules so I rather play on server without any raiding rules.

But there was this CT some time ago when you could still kite trash outside of leashing range while killing CT and after CSG engaged CT and had kite under control AM members used bladestoppers and mallets etc. to overagro mobs from CSGs kite to bring them close enough to CT to get CSG raid trained. AM didn't eat punishment for it, eventho server staff agreed that you had wronged, but this rule change went in instead: "Removed: All bits dictating what a concession must be, and all bits stating that they must be accepted.". Because at that time it was common strategy that A/A did some very shady shit to get "wins" and when you got caught you only lost 1 mobs loots, since concessions must have been accepted if it was offered.

Then there was one time in ST when MOTG and Prog were up and AM pulled MOTG first kiting trash around in the big room and you kept the kite going eventho you didn't have to anymore (I understand that you were just prepping to pull Prog next), then CSG went ahead and pulled Prog and the moment our puller entered big room your guys dropped their kite on top of our puller to get him killed and making us fail the pull. Our pullers werent frapsing, so there was no proof what had happened.

And this is just couple examples, I think I can manage to remember few more if you want.

I guess this is completely off topic but I genuinely am curious about this. If someone is kiting 4+ mobs at 100% hp are you not allowed to rip those mobs off them? I was under the impression you are. If a bard is kiting all of fear is another bard allowed to bladestopper them to rip the kite and bring the mobs in for AoE? Not sure...

Phatez
04-08-2018, 09:31 AM

The only reason a guild should have to leave the entrance to ToV is if they are raid suspended!

raato
04-08-2018, 09:35 AM
I guess this is completely off topic but I genuinely am curious about this. If someone is kiting 4+ mobs at 100% hp are you not allowed to rip those mobs off them? I was under the impression you are. If a bard is kiting all of fear is another bard allowed to bladestopper them to rip the kite and bring the mobs in for AoE? Not sure...

They were ripping the mobs of from a controlled kite to train another raid party. I'm under impression that is a raid interference.

supermonk
04-08-2018, 09:35 AM
I’m kind of annoyed. Raiding is more fun with comp. 70 day straight raid suspension is rough. Try to keep morale, hopefully gms can give early parole or something.

Tupakk
04-08-2018, 09:52 AM

Yes you can.

Prismaticshop
04-08-2018, 10:05 AM
So, when is Detoxx posting April madness ?

Argh
Need to start implementing permanent leadership bans as part of these suspensions - at this point that will be the only way to actually save AW as a raiding entity

An Eratani and Breaken ban would immediately make the raid scene a lot better.

Rang
In the immortal words of a forum hero

(sorry you didn't get raid)

"Competition" on a PvE based server is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. This server will work best with 1 top end guild and lesser feeder guilds getting rotated epic completion content.

If you want "competition", the PvP server is available. Someone trained you? Instead of berging about it in tells/on forum, you can go kill that player. Problem solved.

Pint
04-08-2018, 10:08 AM
An Eratani and Breaken ban would immediately make the raid scene a lot better.

Welcome to the twilight zone

gnatte
04-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Good idea. Would rather not play a game where the admins tell me when/where I can play. Sounds like a real hoot. Posting on forums of a game you don't play sounds awesome, you must be a cool guy.

Supaskillz
04-08-2018, 10:15 AM
I am a little confused. The date on this is from before the last suspension started. Is this just how long it takes to review raid petitions?

It seems odd to me that csr hands out 30 days and see another AW petition is the queue and the solution is to wait until the first suspension is over

Docx
04-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Whatever happened to clean slates when coming off suspensions? Am I wrong in remembering this or did it change? 70 days is absolutely brutal, but if you’re looking for a way to pass time and you’re pretty good at pubg let me know!

Girthro
04-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Whatever happened to clean slates when coming off suspensions? Am I wrong in remembering this or did it change? 70 days is absolutely brutal, but if you’re looking for a way to pass time and you’re pretty good at pubg let me know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g

Dagner
04-08-2018, 11:08 AM
We've already lost 10-15 people in the last 24 hours or so - intentional or not, the guild-killing suspension era has begun.

Man0warr
04-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Maybe you guys will finally learn what BDA did years ago and move on.

Supaskillz
04-08-2018, 11:24 AM
A lot of problems seem to arise from everyone pulling to TOV entrance? Have agreements been considered to just put an end to this? I am no ToV expert so maybe there is no reasonable solution, but seems like you could somewhat limit the problem by requiring everything be fought in the wing in which is spawns.

Tiggles
04-08-2018, 11:44 AM
None of this would of happened if the staff didn't drive TMO off the server.

It's like kicking the benevolent whites out of Rhodesia.

You guys are Zimbabwe nows.

Uuruk
04-08-2018, 11:51 AM
ur fat

Foxplay
04-08-2018, 11:51 AM
A lot of problems seem to arise from everyone pulling to TOV entrance? Have agreements been considered to just put an end to this? I am no ToV expert so maybe there is no reasonable solution, but seems like you could somewhat limit the problem by requiring everything be fought in the wing in which is spawns.

Currently, unless there was an agreement between the players it isn't feasible

First off any guild that trys to start clearing into north prior to a dragon spawning violates a raid rule (no more than 2 players present at a raid spawn location) and therefore is inillegable for any targets that spawn while they are in North

If a guild happened to start clearing into north as soon as a dragon spawned the FTE and pull would go off to a guild pulling to zone in before their guild was even at Aary pit (and prolly get trained and then they petition and the other guild argues they are roadblocking and didn't have FTE

Add to this separate spawn windows, not all North dragons are up at the same time (unless players made an agreement to "rest the spawns" and allow all the targets to spawn and then clear north the old fashioned way) *fat chance won't happen* So said guild would be clearing North all for 1 dragon, not ganna happen, the raid scene on p99 has been content with rapid fire raids with cheese pulls for a long long time so much so that the rules benefit pulling and make clearing nearly impossible to in some cases detrimental when you have to concede targets that spawn just because you where there and wanted to clear instead of pull and play the FTE game

Jimjam
04-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Make all raids server wide open crawls ;)

BirryDaKir
04-08-2018, 12:50 PM
:eek:

lmao, or you could go outside for once...

Was meant as a joke, but fair point lol

Izmael
04-08-2018, 01:15 PM
lol blue problems

Tupakk
04-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Currently, unless there was an agreement between the players it isn't feasible

First off any guild that trys to start clearing into north prior to a dragon spawning violates a raid rule (no more than 2 players present at a raid spawn location) and therefore is inillegable for any targets that spawn while they are in North

If a guild happened to start clearing into north as soon as a dragon spawned the FTE and pull would go off to a guild pulling to zone in before their guild was even at Aary pit (and prolly get trained and then they petition and the other guild argues they are roadblocking and didn't have FTE

Add to this separate spawn windows, not all North dragons are up at the same time (unless players made an agreement to "rest the spawns" and allow all the targets to spawn and then clear north the old fashioned way) *fat chance won't happen* So said guild would be clearing North all for 1 dragon, not ganna happen, the raid scene on p99 has been content with rapid fire raids with cheese pulls for a long long time so much so that the rules benefit pulling and make clearing nearly impossible to in some cases detrimental when you have to concede targets that spawn just because you where there and wanted to clear instead of pull and play the FTE game

It took AG 72 hours to crawl nobody will do that.

Skew
04-08-2018, 01:19 PM
So, when is Detoxx posting April madness ?

Given how staff are cleaning the server of toxic decision makers for FORTY DAYS (Baby Jebus smiled) I assume Detoxx is going to be proposing a fair and balanced rotation for our casual scrum friends this month. Unite the galaxy Detoxx.

khanable
04-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Those fucking casual scrums, hardly agile

Argh
04-08-2018, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if an AM suspension was handed down shortly.

Vianna
04-08-2018, 01:25 PM

When Velious released it took 2 guilds roughly 3 to 4 hours to clear all of ToV when you remove the time they spent killing other mobs. That was before CotH mages and other useful things were setup and in place.

Argh
04-08-2018, 01:27 PM
Those fucking casual scrums, hardly agile

Lol

Tupakk
04-08-2018, 01:31 PM
When Velious released it took 2 guilds roughly 3 to 4 hours to clear all of ToV when you remove the time they spent killing other mobs. That was before CotH mages and other useful things were setup and in place.

Ok and?

If guilds go in not knowing to crawl to anything it’s gonna take a while. Essentially blocking anyone else from that mob.

It’s just how it’s laid out. Race or rot (TM).

Vianna
04-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Ok and?

If guilds go in not knowing to crawl to anything it’s gonna take a while. Essentially blocking anyone else from that mob.

It’s just how it’s laid out. Race or rot (TM).

That is not how it works no. If you don't know what you are doing and kill a raid force while crawling you get told to leave the zone for a bit. Guilds that know what they are going are still going to kill the content relatively fast.

Fragged
04-08-2018, 01:46 PM

Raato The reason I specifically asked you if you wanted us to concede the loot that day was because we had spoken with the GMs about your constant false accusations and they were ready to suspended you for crying wolf. So I was just waiting for you to say the magic words. Lucky for your guild that you didn't.

Ella`Ella
04-08-2018, 01:47 PM
When Breaken was being forced to take a quieter role against Eratani, he sat down and wrote two letters.

He told Eratani; "When you get into some trouble that you can't get out of, read the first letter and you'll be safe. If you get yourself into a second situation, read the second letter"

Not too long Eratani's role picked up, AW spent the first month of 2017 suspended from raiding. Eratani sat down and opened the first letter. It read, "Blame everything on me."

Eratani blamed it all on ole Breaken and It worked like a charm.

Shortly into 2018, Eratani got his guild suspended for 70/77 days, so he opened the second letter. It read...

"Sit down. Write two letters".

Ref:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261775
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263081
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264102

Ref:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292341
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295224

Fragged
04-08-2018, 01:50 PM
In regards to the ST incident. It's kinda like fear, if you pull CT you can't expect another guild to continue kiting for you (back when the kite was leashed).

You guys FTEd Prog as far as I remember, and we thus halted our pull (including the kite).

Tupakk
04-08-2018, 01:55 PM
That is not how it works no. If you don't know what you are doing and kill a raid force while crawling you get told to leave the zone for a bit. Guilds that know what they are going are still going to kill the content relatively fast.

And where is th fairness in that. A bigger guild comes in and says fuck you to the smaller crawling guild. They can’t. If they pull through them and kill them then ban. They petiton th guild they get told by staff to suck it up.

This goes back to Chardok AE days as well as the mentality. If people crawl they shut tov down. And nobody is willing to or does because it takes a ridiculous amount of time. Even for a good guild.

Vianna
04-08-2018, 02:01 PM
When Breaken was being forced to take a quieter role against Eratani, he sat down and wrote two letters.

He told Eratani; "When you get into some trouble that you can't get out of, read the first letter and you'll be safe. If you get yourself into a second situation, read the second letter"

Not too long Eratani's role picked up, AW spent the first month of 2017 suspended from raiding. Eratani sat down and opened the first letter. It read, "Blame everything on me."

Eratani blamed it all on ole Breaken and It worked like a charm.

Shortly into 2018, Eratani got his guild suspended for 70/77 days, so he opened the second letter. It read...

"Sit down. Write two letters".

Ref:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261775
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263081
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264102

Ref:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292341
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295224

10 Raid Suspensions in the last 21 months.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8849880

The amount of days totals to 160 once they serve this current one. Once this is served they will have been suspended 160 of roughly 678 days.

Vianna
04-08-2018, 02:02 PM
And where is th fairness in that. A bigger guild comes in and says fuck you to the smaller crawling guild. They can’t. If they pull through them and kill them then ban. They petiton th guild they get told by staff to suck it up.

This goes back to Chardok AE days as well as the mentality. If people crawl they shut tov down. And nobody is willing to or does because it takes a ridiculous amount of time. Even for a good guild.

You are misunderstanding what was said.

Fragged
04-08-2018, 02:03 PM
#aboveit

Tupakk
04-08-2018, 02:16 PM
#aboveit

#belowdeeznutz

Detoxx
04-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Ahh P99.

Really though, you've all beaten P99. Try Coirnav or Agnarr or Phinigel or Ragefire. Or maybe a non-EQ game?

No point to continue beating your head against the wall for a 2-loot Vulak to be killed at the entrance with no real challenge to it.

Oh and mage zerging naggy is much harder?

dennardscott86
04-08-2018, 02:39 PM
@Awakened

APP TODAY AT www.Bloodguard.gamerluanch.com

Detoxx
04-08-2018, 02:40 PM
@Awakened

APP TODAY AT www.Bloodguard.gamerluanch.com

Theyre too busy trying to app to Aftermath and violate raid rules here intentionally to get us suspended.

dennardscott86
04-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Theyre too busy trying to app to Aftermath and violate raid rules here intentionally to get us suspended.

Nothing personal but i hope it works

raato
04-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Raato The reason I specifically asked you if you wanted us to concede the loot that day was because we had spoken with the GMs about your constant false accusations and they were ready to suspended you for crying wolf. So I was just waiting for you to say the magic words. Lucky for your guild that you didn't.

It was actually petitioned, which resulted in rule change instead of suspension for you guys since you offered the loot for us, which I denied. So I got what I wanted out from it. And if I had asked you to concede the loot and you had petitioned us for cryingwolf on it, you would have eaten the suspension, which wasn't what I was after.

Hyjalx
04-08-2018, 02:43 PM
I should probably pipe in here guys.... that was me on Tankzor. I was tracking at zone in, and fell asleep with pet up. I was tracking triples/doubles for Lord Bob's weekly HoT sock.

I woke up with my corpse expired. Had to run lvl 46 Tankzor back to the zone in. I have been using a monk to watch logs ever since because well, the run sucks, and I'm almost 45. What seems to have happened is, an AE hit me or my pet, and popped my FD and ensured the train would reach the zone in. =/

If this is why AW was suspended, this was my fault and purely an accident. AW tried rezzing me for hours, but I was dead asleep.

Mytral
04-08-2018, 02:44 PM

Exaggerate much?

Hyjalx
04-08-2018, 02:45 PM
I've been watching logs from toons parked in various parts of west and HoT since then so I don't keep dying... but again, I fell asleep at zone in on Tankzor. I hope this isn't why this happened.

Supreme
04-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Sigh....

I miss Rustle.

Bones
04-08-2018, 02:59 PM
I should probably pipe in here guys.... that was me on Tankzor. I was tracking at zone in, and fell asleep with pet up. I was tracking triples/doubles for Lord Bob's weekly HoT sock.

I woke up with my corpse expired. Had to run lvl 46 Tankzor back to the zone in. I have been using a monk to watch logs ever since because well, the run sucks, and I'm almost 45. What seems to have happened is, an AE hit me or my pet, and popped my FD and ensured the train would reach the zone in. =/

If this is why AW was suspended, this was my fault and purely an accident. AW tried rezzing me for hours, but I was dead asleep.

doubt it matters... seems the GM's are on a crusade against AW for whatever reason and they could sneeze at this point and get a suspension for it

Dithien
04-08-2018, 03:02 PM

Thanks for manning up if this is the case.

Uuruk
04-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Oh and mage zerging naggy is much harder?

This post shows how fucking stupid you really are.

Teako
04-08-2018, 03:46 PM
They were ripping the mobs of from a controlled kite to train another raid party. I'm under impression that is a raid interference.

We have verified that Awakened has done this a handful of occasions (pets attacking Vulak, healing our tank, punching vulak and standing in their corner) and have had to concede the target every single solitary time because AW cried foul.

Event sent a few videos of a cleric walking up, macing Vulak, and walking back to the corner.. Still demanded a concession, which we obliged.

We tried to make wiping a a legit kill attempt on a mob at ToV ent not petitionable, but Breaken is Breaken and didn't want to.

Thunderjunky
04-08-2018, 03:48 PM

Sadly, I've seen some openly state this is their destination, though there motivations I cannot know. They didn't state them. I have warned them that continuing to raid would be problematic and only cause more issues.

Mud
04-08-2018, 03:53 PM
We have verified that Awakened has done this a handful of occasions (pets attacking Vulak, healing our tank, punching vulak and standing in their corner) and have had to concede the target every single solitary time because AW cried foul.

Event sent a few videos of a cleric walking up, macing Vulak, and walking back to the corner.. Still demanded a concession, which we obliged.

We tried to make wiping a a legit kill attempt on a mob at ToV ent not petitionable, but Breaken is Breaken and didn't want to.

More hyperbole and slander. Again Tydes, what the hell is wrong with you? You have a history of manipulation and lies that spans multiple guilds over the past several years.

Atmas
04-08-2018, 03:56 PM
I had a lot to say but its pretty irrelevant because this server is petty, filled with distortion, and self-delusion.

I've seen almost every guild on this server fuck up at some point (in and out of raiding situations) and a lot of times be unrepentant about it. CSG is very far from an exception.

The server justice system is also pretty much just fruit loops.

Teako
04-08-2018, 03:56 PM
More hyperbole and slander. Again Tydes, what the hell is wrong with you? You have a history of manipulation and lies that spans multiple guilds over the past several years.

Would you like me to find the frapses of your clerics hitting Vulak? or your druids sending pets in and standing in the corner?

Are you trying to troll pertaining to "history of manipulation" ? I left Divinity because Drakakade was awful and couldn't stand him trying to strong-arm me into giving back raid loot I had been awarded for his alts lol.

Lies? In regards to what? None of your leadership is disputing the things I say. Know why? they're true.

Mud
04-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Would you like me to find the frapses of your clerics hitting Vulak? or your druids sending pets in and standing in the corner?

Are you trying to troll pertaining to "history of manipulation" ? I left Divinity because Drakakade was awful and couldn't stand him trying to strong-arm me into giving back raid loot I had been awarded for his alts lol.

Lies? In regards to what? None of your leadership is disputing the things I say. Know why? they're true.

Yeah, actually, I would. Put some evidence behind what you're claiming. Planarity easily displayed earlier in this thread that you manufacture delusions about past events.

Teako
04-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Yeah, actually, I would. Put some evidence behind what you're claiming. Planarity easily displayed earlier in this thread that you manufacture delusions about past events.

Or you're just a pawn sitting in a guild who's leadership openly acknowledges their constant cheating/abuse of server rules and is willing to risk you getting suspended in order to get Vulak kills.

I will find the videoS for you, champ. They're private, and I'll have to do some digging but hang tight.

Mud
04-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Or you're just a pawn sitting in a guild who's leadership openly acknowledges their constant cheating/abuse of server rules and is willing to risk you getting suspended in order to get Vulak kills.

Weak ad hominem. This has nothing to do with what the two of us are discussing.

Find the videos.

Skew
04-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Could Rogean make it so these forums can be part of an audio book. I cant read this stuff after 10 pages but just like midget porn , i cant look away.

Would like a choice of celebrity voices too.

Pheer
04-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Could Rogean make it so these forums can be part of an audio book. I cant read this stuff after 10 pages but just like midget porn , i cant look away.

Would like a choice of celebrity voices too.

sign me up for a copy read by cucumbers

Maner
04-08-2018, 06:12 PM

You have any evidence of the CT encounter?

So you actualiy expected another guild to kite all the adds for you while you pulled past them?

raato
04-08-2018, 06:26 PM
You have any evidence of the CT encounter?

So you actualiy expected another guild to kite all the adds for you while you pulled past them?

Yeah, enough for Sirken+pals to make the ruling, which they did. They changed the rules.

And no, I don't expect them to kite all the adds for us, but I don't expect them to hold the adds long enough for no reason just to be able to dump them on our pullers pull path so its impossible to avoid them. Thats basically just what Aw monk did with ToV wyverns to your pullers in NToV, dumping loads of mobs on top of your pullteam.

Foxplay
04-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Yes, because on those servers, Nagafen ignores magician pets and goes for the master, so all of the magicians would die before their pets kill him.

You see, those devs saw an issue (pet walling) and fixed it.

Here on P99 though, they see zone-pulling and just implement dumb rules and continue to allow it, instead of making you crawl the zone like you're supposed to.

I crawl NToV once or twice a month, takes about 3-4 hours with a solid 50-60 man raid in Velious era. You could too, just agree to rotate it with the other guilds on the server. Here are some rotation blocks you can do:

NToV
WToV + Klandicar + Zlandicar
Dozekar + Statue + Tormax
Dain + Yelinak + Cazic Thule + Ring War
Veeshan's Peak
Trakanon + Venril + Kunark Dragons

There you have 6 blocks to spread between 6 raid entities. Nagafen + Vox can be run as an open raid every week. What a magical server this would be.

Stop trying to use logic and reason, they can get more pixels screen watching 16hr windows, more pixels > having an actual raid experience

Bones
04-08-2018, 06:29 PM

damn maner are you really that dumb or do you just not read full posts before replying to them? CSG had the kite under control and AM stole like half of the kite with bladestoppers so they could drag it toward CT and drop it within CT's assist call to aggro it onto their raid and wipe them. I was present for that encounter and that's 100% exactly what happened, was confirmed by GM's and AM received no punishment for it.

fiveeauxfour
04-08-2018, 06:42 PM
I can remember when awakened first formed, being in some of the leadership skype chats, it was apparent that awak leadership could never negotiate or compromise. I fucking wish gharns didn't drop on that quake to make hoku ragequit, because he was at least willing to sweeps stuff under the rug. Awakened had this coming for a long time heh

Endonde
04-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Yes, because on those servers, Nagafen ignores magician pets and goes for the master, so all of the magicians would die before their pets kill him.

You see, those devs saw an issue (pet walling) and fixed it.

Here on P99 though, they see zone-pulling and just implement dumb rules and continue to allow it, instead of making you crawl the zone like you're supposed to.

I crawl NToV once or twice a month, takes about 3-4 hours with a solid 50-60 man raid in Velious era. You could too, just agree to rotate it with the other guilds on the server. Here are some rotation blocks you can do:

NToV
WToV + Klandicar + Zlandicar
Dozekar + Statue + Tormax
Dain + Yelinak + Cazic Thule + Ring War
Veeshan's Peak
Trakanon + Venril + Kunark Dragons

There you have 6 blocks to spread between 6 raid entities. Nagafen + Vox can be run as an open raid every week. What a magical server this would be.

It's a really neat idea, and I'd probably enjoy doing it, but you played on this server long enough to know that it isn't realistic. All it would take is one rag tag group of raiders to come in before all mobs in the "block" are up and start sniping shit to ruin it for everyone.

P99 staff wants no instances, and they have been firm on that stance as long as i've been here, full rotations are just another form of instancing, and non instanced raiding will by it's very nature devolve into a neckbeard competition.

It's been constant 1 upsmanship as long as I can remember, from sitting on raid spawns with 100+ people in Kunark, to Jav spamming / Autofiring, to Coth ducking, to manipulating FPS to move faster.

The one guarantee about this server is that it will always become the least common denominator.

BirryDaKir
04-08-2018, 07:37 PM
The moment you decide to raid with either of A/A guild YOU agree that it is alright to cheat and break the raid rules to get yourself pixels, even if you don't do it yourself. By joining you support the leadership and the way they want to play this game. Now when they get caught you also suffer the consequences, because YOU choose to support it. And for that there is nobody else to blame than yourself.

A little dramatic I think but I'll play along. I joined a top tier raiding guild because I wanted to raid end game stuff. Never agreed that it is alright to cheat or break rules - this is a straw man argument.

This isn't the Nuremberg trials, I'm just a player who likes to raid and finds the current situation unfortunate.

evilkorn
04-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Also, if you make an AW2.0. For the love of god dont name it something like Awakened. Naming your guild over waking the sleeper is just karma. I hate you all for waking the sleeper, I want a damn gnome mask =p. Franswa let me click it once and it was the greatest thing ever.

Toggin let me get a click last night, took a pic with my Guardian Robe, can't say I didn't have a bit of a grin, would do again.

Maner
04-08-2018, 08:19 PM
damn maner are you really that dumb or do you just not read full posts before replying to them? CSG had the kite under control and AM stole like half of the kite with bladestoppers so they could drag it toward CT and drop it within CT's assist call to aggro it onto their raid and wipe them. I was present for that encounter and that's 100% exactly what happened, was confirmed by GM's and AM received no punishment for it.

Really? Because in his own comment he criticized AM for dropping their train ST... at least read what I am replying to before adding your irrelevant opinion.

Maner
04-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Yeah, enough for Sirken+pals to make the ruling, which they did. They changed the rules.

And no, I don't expect them to kite all the adds for us, but I don't expect them to hold the adds long enough for no reason just to be able to dump them on our pullers pull path so its impossible to avoid them. Thats basically just what Aw monk did with ToV wyverns to your pullers in NToV, dumping loads of mobs on top of your pullteam.

No it wasn't actually. AW in this instance agroed a train after the pull had already started. You were complaining about AM dropping an already existing train when your guild tried to leap frog and pull Prog...

raato
04-08-2018, 08:48 PM
No it wasn't actually. AW in this instance agroed a train after the pull had already started. You were complaining about AM dropping an already existing train when your guild tried to leap frog and pull Prog...

No, I was complaining about dropping the whole train on top of our pullers on purpose, when there was multiple chances and places where AM could have safely dropped that train.

Afaik you are responsible for your trains and you are responsible to communicate it before you drop it, instead AM choose to drop without warning around 20 mobs on a chokepoint where usually is 1 or 2 mobs and puller needs to run past that spot when he is pulling Prog and AM chose to do it the exact moment when our puller was running past there.

I can understand this concept is hard for you to understand, so all power to you for not thinking its against the rules.

Anyways, rather than arguing was some shady play within rules or not my point is that when you choose to raid with guilds that have history of repeatedly breaking the rules and cheating (which is pretty well documented on raid forums), you also choose to endorse that behavior that lead that guild eating all those suspensions.

Maner
04-08-2018, 09:01 PM
No, I was complaining about dropping the whole train on top of our pullers on purpose, when there was multiple chances and places where AM could have safely dropped that train.

Afaik you are responsible for your trains and you are responsible to communicate it before you drop it, instead AM choose to drop without warning around 20 mobs on a chokepoint where usually is 1 or 2 mobs and puller needs to run past that spot when he is pulling Prog and AM chose to do it the exact moment when our puller was running past there.

I can understand this concept is hard for you to understand, so all power to you for not thinking its against the rules.

Anyways, rather than arguing was some shady play within rules or not my point is that when you choose to raid with guilds that have history of repeatedly breaking the rules and cheating (which is pretty well documented on raid forums), you also choose to endorse that behavior that lead that guild eating all those suspensions.

Why were you stupid enough to try and leap frog to prog while another guild had the kite going? You literally assumed AM was going to continue kiting the big room while you jumped over them to the next mob?

Playing within the rules is exactly the point though.... CSG has done more shady shit and gotten away with it than either of the A's though...

k9quaint
04-08-2018, 09:20 PM

I do. I want your stuff. Leave it on the ground in EC tunnel. I will pick it up at my leisure.

fan D
04-08-2018, 09:50 PM
l o l

detoxx the destroyer

wp

raato
04-09-2018, 03:43 AM
Why were you stupid enough to try and leap frog to prog while another guild had the kite going? You literally assumed AM was going to continue kiting the big room while you jumped over them to the next mob?

Playing within the rules is exactly the point though.... CSG has done more shady shit and gotten away with it than either of the A's though...

So you are literally saying that dumping a giant train on other guilds pull team without any warning is not against the rules? Ok, got you. I guess this isn't worth discussing after this point.

And I keep hearing that CSG does shady shit, but it truly is amazing that it only comes from A/A fanboys (the same fanboys that eat suspensions after another and still think their guild isn't cheating) and even when A/A leadership has sworn to nail CSG to the wall on next mistake they make I'm still waiting to see that "Raid Suspension: CSG" post on raid forums.

Maner
04-09-2018, 04:12 AM
So you are literally saying that dumping a giant train on other guilds pull team without any warning is not against the rules? Ok, got you. I guess this isn't worth discussing after this point.

And I keep hearing that CSG does shady shit, but it truly is amazing that it only comes from A/A fanboys (the same fanboys that eat suspensions after another and still think their guild isn't cheating) and even when A/A leadership has sworn to nail CSG to the wall on next mistake they make I'm still waiting to see that "Raid Suspension: CSG" post on raid forums.

Seems kind of stupid for you not to have your own kiter there ready to pick up the train. Otherwise you were indeed expecting AM to keep kiting while you leapfrogged them to the next boss. I understand you're biased and all but really? In what world do you think the competition is going to keep kiting mobs so that you can beat them to a kill?

Pezy
04-09-2018, 04:20 AM
The ST stuff is a bit of a grey area IMO. Yes, you're told to control your trains, but you're also in a room full of KOS mobs that will never be considered safe until it's been cleared. If I was following a monk up through NToV who had a bunch of mobs following him, and he suddenly died or FD'd, I don't think I'd have any right to complain about my inevitable death. This is obviously a somewhat absurd analogy, but I don't think it's too far from what happened to your guy. A bit shady and underhanded, sure, but I'm not sure that it'd warrant any sort of punishment?

IDK, maybe I'm wrong, and you'll probably not agree, which is fine. Like I said though, it seems like a bit of a grey area to me.

raato
04-09-2018, 04:32 AM
Seems kind of stupid for you not to have your own kiter there ready to pick up the train. Otherwise you were indeed expecting AM to keep kiting while you leapfrogged them to the next boss. I understand you're biased and all but really? In what world do you think the competition is going to keep kiting mobs so that you can beat them to a kill?

You are still saying that rather than playing according to the rules and communicating when you are dropping your train and dropping it at safe location you think it is OK to keep the kite going and drop it on top of the other guilds puller at the narrow passage where it is impossible to avoid getting hit by it. I have never said at any point that I expect competition to keep the kite going, however I expect them to respect the rules and handle the dropping of the train properly. You can twist this however you wish, fact is that AM dumped giant train without a warning on top of our pullteam at the spot where there shouldn't be more than 1 or 2 mobs.

Swish2
04-09-2018, 04:36 AM

One of the top forum mads hasn't lost his touch I see :o

raato
04-09-2018, 04:42 AM
The ST stuff is a bit of a grey area IMO. Yes, you're told to control your trains, but you're also in a room full of KOS mobs that will never be considered safe until it's been cleared. If I was following a monk up through NToV who had a bunch of mobs following him, and he suddenly died or FD'd, I don't think I'd have any right to complain about my inevitable death. This is obviously a somewhat absurd analogy, but I don't think it's too far from what happened to your guy. A bit shady and underhanded, sure, but I'm not sure that it'd warrant any sort of punishment?

IDK, maybe I'm wrong, and you'll probably not agree, which is fine. Like I said though, it seems like a bit of a grey area to me.

Don't think there is anything grey at the fact that there was all of the mobs from the big room dropped at the doorway to Progenitor. There is 1 static mob and couple roamers at that spot, nothing you cannot get past without sneak after you FTE Progenitor. There is plenty of room in that big room to drop your train safely, but AM choose to drop it at that very spot where they knew it would hit our puller at the very same moment our puller was running past it.

bspa0700
04-09-2018, 06:21 AM
Don't think there is anything grey at the fact that there was all of the mobs from the big room dropped at the doorway to Progenitor. There is 1 static mob and couple roamers at that spot, nothing you cannot get past without sneak after you FTE Progenitor. There is plenty of room in that big room to drop your train safely, but AM choose to drop it at that very spot where they knew it would hit our puller at the very same moment our puller was running past it.

I disagree. Being able to complain about trains being dropped on you is something that should only matter in an area where you have a reasonable expectation of safety. For example, if someone drops the Prog room of golems on you at zone in -- that's a train. If someone drops their aggro in the room they spawn in, and you're there -- that's where they spawn. That room isn't safe. Another guild has no obligation to keep an unsafe room, safe just for you.

raato
04-09-2018, 06:55 AM
I disagree. Being able to complain about trains being dropped on you is something that should only matter in an area where you have a reasonable expectation of safety. For example, if someone drops the Prog room of golems on you at zone in -- that's a train. If someone drops their aggro in the room they spawn in, and you're there -- that's where they spawn. That room isn't safe. Another guild has no obligation to keep an unsafe room, safe just for you.

Feel free to disagree. We are talking about a gigantic room where you can move pretty safely if you know what you are doing and AM dropping around 20 mobs that were gathered from all around that gigantic room at the spot in that room where there is usually only 1 mob and 1-2 roamers and which happens to be the doorway to the Progenitor. It's incredible how you guys wanna twist this all around, but the fact remains, AM dropped without announcing around 20 mobs at the spot where there shouldn't be 20 mobs, resulting our pullers dying. And according to the rules you are responsible for the mobs you choose to trainkite once you agro those mobs, if you drop those mobs at the spot where they shouldn't be and result is killing your competition, I would say its training on purpose. If we want to twist this back to the Wyverns near NToV doorway according to your interpretation of rules you could just repeatedly agro those wyverns and drop them of at the door to NToV when other guilds pull is happening because you cannot expect that spot to be reasonable safe when you run by there.

Detoxx
04-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Feel free to disagree. We are talking about a gigantic room where you can move pretty safely if you know what you are doing and AM dropping around 20 mobs that were gathered from all around that gigantic room at the spot in that room where there is usually only 1 mob and 1-2 roamers and which happens to be the doorway to the Progenitor. It's incredible how you guys wanna twist this all around, but the fact remains, AM dropped without announcing around 20 mobs at the spot where there shouldn't be 20 mobs, resulting our pullers dying. And according to the rules you are responsible for the mobs you choose to trainkite once you agro those mobs, if you drop those mobs at the spot where they shouldn't be and result is killing your competition, I would say its training on purpose. If we want to twist this back to the Wyverns near NToV doorway according to your interpretation of rules you could just repeatedly agro those wyverns and drop them of at the door to NToV when other guilds pull is happening because you cannot expect that spot to be reasonable safe when you run by there.

Sorry mang you lost all credibility when every single KT race you would claim I cheated and was off the line but I was behind mostly everyone, including yourself, then threated to petition it with some terrible screenshot with the wrong character circled.

Did these things happen you speak of? I don't know, I wasn't there but I do know that I cant just take you at your word for it.

raato
04-09-2018, 08:57 AM
Sorry mang you lost all credibility when every single KT race you would claim I cheated and was off the line but I was behind mostly everyone, including yourself, then threated to petition it with some terrible screenshot with the wrong character circled.

Did these things happen you speak of? I don't know, I wasn't there but I do know that I cant just take you at your word for it.

Every single KT race was actually 1 KT race where you clearly were over the line and happened to also win the FTE. But whatever. I choose not to petition because the ruling was unclear at the time, you could stand on the line apparently at the time making it very hard to judge if character were actually over the line completely or not with huge pile of characters covering the whole startline. Week or two after that race Sirken was checking the raceline and DTing both Aw and Am members that were over the line, not completely behind it, and didnt move back when told to.

I still remember when I asked you to step back you told that everyone else is also standing past the line and that very same reasoning has been used so many times by both A/A. I remember one time when you and Breaken couldn't agree not to cheat (alt-tabbing) when either of you couldn't trust that the other party would not cheat. Pretty much sums it up how AM leadership views cheating: "It is not cheating if others do it too, even when the rules clearly say its cheating".

Detoxx
04-09-2018, 09:08 AM
Regardless what either of you say its fucking sad that you're both 30-35 year old men arguing over an imaginary race line in a 19 year old game.

You both must be riveting people to have conversations with at social events.

Kirban Manaburn / Speedd Haxx

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82

Pot, meet kettle.

kotton05
04-09-2018, 10:55 AM

Pot, meet kettle.

YOU WAS OFF THE LINE DETOXX

mattydef
04-09-2018, 11:32 AM
If a guild chooses to use the tactic of training mobs instead of killing them they should be responsible for that train, regardless if another guild is trying to leapfrog them.

Cardnyl
04-10-2018, 12:26 AM

Can I borrow your fungi? Just let me know when you want it back I got a toon I need to level on the quick. Real talk here, no bs.

Jaxon
04-10-2018, 12:53 AM
Tune was Kirban?

Respect.

shutrmcgavin
04-10-2018, 01:06 AM

Pot, meet kettle.

lol'd

shuklak
04-10-2018, 01:29 AM
entrance of ToV during their attempt on Vulak

Lolol

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 01:53 AM
Serious question. If I afk in ToV entrance, AM pulls dragon, it kills me, can I petition them for training?

If no, then seems weird because entrance is a safe area.

If yes, why the fuck would you pull dragons to ent if you know you could wipe and subsequently get bammed?

Well met.

Foxplay
04-10-2018, 02:27 AM
Serious question. If I afk in ToV entrance, AM pulls dragon, it kills me, can I petition them for training?

If yes, why the fuck would you pull dragons to ent if you know you could wipe and subsequently get bammed?

Well met.

New guild

<Roadblock>

Charter anyone 46+ , stand around ToV 4way and Eashen stairs, submit petitions when trained and killed by trains and disruptive zone pulls. This service can be paid by competing guilds at a rate of 50k for every 1day your rival guild is raid suspended

Temporary removal of the <Roadblock> raid crew can be arranged for a fee of 5k per pull attempt

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 02:29 AM
You're on to something here.

Gotta pay for my green scales somehow folks.

xzhaa
04-10-2018, 03:05 AM

Well met.

Because first, it doesnt require any clearing and people can gate out, sow and come back in real fast. And second, Behing anywhere else than zone in when a dragon pop DQ you from it.

xzhaa
04-10-2018, 03:08 AM
Because first, it doesnt require any clearing and people can gate out, sow and come back in real fast. And second, Behing anywhere else than zone in when a dragon pop DQ you from it.

Something people seems to forget is that you don't usualy get suspended if you make thing right after mistake were made, Usualy by giving any kind of compensation, wich AM do quiet often to avoid a petition.

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 03:09 AM
So risk raid ban rather than risk being dq got it thx

HalflingWarrior
04-10-2018, 08:02 AM
None of this would of happened if the staff didn't drive TMO off the server.

It's like kicking the benevolent whites out of Rhodesia.

You guys are Zimbabwe nows.

A wild, shit-dicked faggot appears!!!!

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 08:33 AM
Future hypothetical conversation:

Sirken: Detoxx, I'm about to suspend AM for 30 days for training Draconite at the tov ent last week.
Detoxx: *links this post*
Sirken: k nvm

Lol

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Future hypothetical conversation:

Sirken: Detoxx, I'm about to suspend AM for 30 days for training Draconite at the tov ent last week.
Detoxx: *links this post*
Sirken: k nvm

it was a serious question because I pull guards there sometimes and was actually having a realization of how fucked up it would be to wipe and fuck everyone over. Might start pulling to West exit instead.

Valrok
04-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Far Cry 5 just released, enjoy the hell out of it while you guys can't raid, either that or form a second guild, with alt accounts, level them up , use a vpn , spoof your mac ID w/ a virtual machine, and continue raiding on new toons! :D

HalflingWarrior
04-10-2018, 09:14 AM
Looks like Awakened got some poop on they dicks again. Just can't keep away from that as, eh?