PDA

View Full Version : awakened raquet

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 08:55 PM
i don't know guys but i've tried for the stormfeather camp now for a week strait and its perma camped by Awakened players and a list of not online players when you tell them to see whats going on.. they are AFK for hours on end... i think its bullshit if you have 1 guild in the zone whoring up a 1 spawn for over a week they did it with lodi over weekend and SF and here we are into wednesday, awakened is parked AFK on SF.. what are your thoughts i don't know the rules but i'm willing to sit here every minute on the hour for this fucker to spawn over these AFK farm whores...

icedwards
03-28-2018, 08:59 PM
raquet denied

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:21 PM
thats exactly my point, if they perma farm the 1 camp like it seems like they are doing, ever melee class that wants the best face item without a raid group is going to need to go through awakened MQ farm whores... that's a raquet

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:27 PM
raquet denied

raquet exposed, go to iceclad and go to the AFK awakened player in SF camp, then send them a tell, they will afk note a list of 5 players who are next, besides the afk player whoring the camp.. all 4 players are not online when you /w next on list.. well isn't that wierd..

HalasHermit
03-28-2018, 09:29 PM
I mean if you had bothered to check the list more thoroughly you'd nave noticed that majority of the list was other guilds.

Sorry you caught the brunt of Alleriah's 36 hour fell asleep, SF rightfully sniped, then 75 hours till next pop marathon :(

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:33 PM
you're or were a top 2 guild dwindled down to whoring SF and lodi? i mean cmon, i log on everyday since the weekend trying to get SF and its an awakened player camping it and always afk.. cool story bro but back when EQ was live... if you weren't there to get the spawn you lost it, i see you figured out a way to loophole the rules to your advantage fucking the server over because your leaders lost their cool and got on raid suspension

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 09:34 PM
Hm.. he spawned 6 hours b4 he entered window when it was sniped. I didn't have to be there :P

icedwards
03-28-2018, 09:35 PM
I thought you were mispelling request instead of mispelling racket, thanks for ruining my joke.

I can tell you're new to this, so let me give you some free advice: SF has a chance to pop every 18 +/-1 hours. You're welcome to hangout while it's not in window but that sounds like a waste of time (more so than EQ already is).

HalasHermit
03-28-2018, 09:35 PM
I can't help it that the person before me spent like 110 hours there cause they dozed off for first pop then second went the full 75 hours....

Just added a very nice person from AM to the list who simply asked to be put on, which I offered to put you on twice and you ignored both times....

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 09:36 PM
And dont bring me into this!

trite
03-28-2018, 09:37 PM
It's spelled RACKET

HalasHermit
03-28-2018, 09:37 PM
And dont bring me into this!

You know we all love you.

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 09:38 PM
Dozed off for the first pop.. hohoho... He wasnt due for another 6 hours,

Xaeophi
I hope SF gives u the full 75 jord!

Wooptie
you guys are poinson, the reason i left sebilis because you guys got a perma group on fungi king, come to velious to work faction and qusts and you have that on lockdown too, bunch of greedy nerds

skarlorn
03-28-2018, 09:40 PM
yeah they are pretty sick

HalasHermit
03-28-2018, 09:40 PM
I hope SF gives u the full 75 jord!

After all the moral support?!?!

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 09:41 PM
hm.. oh.. you guys EH!??!.. lol.. I haven't been able to get into fungi for two weeks!! Dont "YOU GUYS" me!

Xaeophi
moral support! I was giving u all lodi timers while i waited for this stupid bird so you guys could have fun and play with turtles while i sat in the snow :(

mefdinkins
Raiders usually don't have access to camps like this that could take up to 3 days because they spend time raiding. So unfortunately, more players are likely to go after Stormfeather during a raid suspension.

On a side note, when I first tried to camp there was a level 45 druid there that seemed to be selling the loot rights over and over again for the first ten+ days I tried camping. I finally FD'ed and sat there for 2 spawns and the guy let me take the list over after a kill. So yeah good luck, hard mob to get.

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:43 PM
yeah you're fighting your own guildies for farm glory, your guild is rouining the game, in more ways than just being asshats that trains other guilds, you're trying to stick it back to the server by putting a choke hold on all the best spawns, i'd expect that from a 12 year old and this guild.. enough said

HalasHermit
03-28-2018, 09:44 PM
Current list of people online in zone for SF by guild...Awakened, Paradigm Shift, Aftermath

yup...sure is a racket alright.

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:46 PM
wierd 7 days of the week awakened is first on SF , nver seen anyone but awakened afking in SF so... what you're teliling me is your "waiting list" is bullshit

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:47 PM
dude i can come up with a phony list of players to get people off my ass too its not that hard

HalasHermit
03-28-2018, 09:48 PM
All 3 of us are standing right here....and the guy that sniped Alleriah's first was in Blood Guard.

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:51 PM
so you have 3 people surrounding an afk guild member on a rare single spawn, for an item that is multiquestable, completely necessary, and the only raid quality item you can get without a guild, waiting for people to steal the camp BECAUSE you are perma camping the thing afk and you think its not a racket?

HalasHermit
03-28-2018, 09:52 PM
Learn to read dude, there's a very nice warrior from Paradigm Shift and one from Aftermath hanging out here with me.

I see you are still in zone, come on over and see.

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:53 PM
all organized by one of the top failing guilds after a suspension from their leadership neglegence.... yup total coincidence

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 09:54 PM
He was in europa actually

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:55 PM
Learn to read dude, there's a very nice warrior from Paradigm Shift and one from Aftermath hanging out here with me.

I see you are still in zone, come on over and see.
i'm sorry but i'm not kissing your ass because the other dude doesn't get what you're doing.. next.. i'm not gullible

HalasHermit
03-28-2018, 09:56 PM
Ok so apparently we have a 5 guild collusion, including the top 2 raiding guilds that "hate" each other. Got it. :)

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 09:57 PM
Hows this quest multiquestable

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:57 PM
i don't know where you pulled that out of your ass from but your guild sucks and if they didn't why are they suspended lmao, you guys are doing a 5 year old tantrum before you do a perma timeout

icedwards
03-28-2018, 09:58 PM
so you have 3 people surrounding an afk guild member on a rare single spawn, for an item that is multiquestable, completely necessary, and the only raid quality item you can get without a guild, waiting for people to steal the camp BECAUSE you are perma camping the thing afk and you think its not a racket?

https://i.imgur.com/zKbCAPn.gif

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:58 PM
Hows this quest multiquestable
that there right alone ruoined all your credibility, go sit in the corner and realize how stupid you are

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 09:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zKbCAPn.gif
don't see anybody but awakened backing you up, retard alert

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 09:59 PM
Wow.. this guy sounds miserable

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 10:01 PM
Hm.. Im trying to think how any of this is MQ able... u put each map piece in a container.. the map pieces are no drop.. U combine container.. give map to gnome.. which gives u a completed map thats also no drop.. Then you give completed map to captain for eye patch? Omg how do u mq this?

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 10:01 PM
this 75 hour stretch must have really done a number to me.

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:07 PM
its mqable so you have anymore bright ideas to go against you what you already thought you knew was right but were proven wrong?

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:09 PM
OP logs in twice a week to play a game he sucks at... see's same guild camping a mob. Must be greedy nerds ruining the game for everyone else.

Sigh
realize your logic, i log in 2x a week to find the same guild whoring the same camp, maybe i'm not the one with the no life problem, lmao, if you think you got some heroic validation there you need to reconsider

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 10:11 PM
Explain how its MQable

Aadill
03-28-2018, 10:13 PM
considering someone else was selling the loot rights earlier this month, what?

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:15 PM
I never said anything about you other that you log in twice a week and suck at EQ.

Also the fact that you had to cry to an RNF forum makes it even more pathetic.

but you're responding to my crying so you are SO MUCH BETTER

HalasHermit
03-28-2018, 10:16 PM
quick update, 3 AM are on the list in a row, guess we can rename this thread to A/A raquet?

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 10:17 PM
Hm.... theyre two completely different things though.. or are they?O_____O kay im bored reading this thread now :(. Wooptie, be sure to send the whoevers at SF a tell if you would like to be put on the list!
Your Eyepatch of Plunder begins to glow.
You are filled by the spirit of water.

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:18 PM
i just find it funny how petty you people are and don't realize it and then hold yourself to a higher standard than someone else, over an emulated version of a dead game, its just hard to get passed that fact.. like you come on here knowing its an emulated versions of p1999 and you act like you're entitled to everything

Docx
03-28-2018, 10:20 PM
Simple fix, give a 30day casual ban to awakened, they can’t do any of the shitlord mobs and are forced to only raid actual raid targets. That will show everyone, ps welcome back soon.

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:23 PM
they got that already and what do they do? flood every key compoenent of the game that doesn't require a guild to give an ultimate fuck you... its a lose lose.. the GM's didnt realize the fuckery that this guild chose to do

Wonkie
03-28-2018, 10:26 PM
its not, as to my fault i consider MQ and loot rights the same jewism

leave.

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:28 PM
awakened has flooded sebilis king, whored lodizal, SF, i know this because i left sebilis this weekend when i seen the same players for 70+ hours strait camping fungi, so i figured ok, well time to get eyepatch of plunder, nope, awakened camping lodi and has a list of 5 fucking awakened players for SF.. this shit is not a coincidence, they can deny all they want but all their people on the "waiting list" are never online

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:28 PM
leave.
nah

indiscriminate_hater
03-28-2018, 10:33 PM
just take care of this like a normal well-adjusted person and train them

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:39 PM
lol no i'm better than that, unlike their guild

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 10:39 PM
train?!?! i repot u! ^__^

Mud
03-28-2018, 10:43 PM
i don't know guys but i've tried for the stormfeather camp now for a week strait and its perma camped by Awakened players and a list of not online players when you tell them to see whats going on.. they are AFK for hours on end... i think its bullshit if you have 1 guild in the zone whoring up a 1 spawn for over a week they did it with lodi over weekend and SF and here we are into wednesday, awakened is parked AFK on SF.. what are your thoughts i don't know the rules but i'm willing to sit here every minute on the hour for this fucker to spawn over these AFK farm whores...

wooptie doo

;)

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:44 PM
train?!?! i repot u! ^__^
thats exactly the vibe i get from you, wreck the enemy because you can't win

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:46 PM
wooptie doo

;)

you get my name and the exact response of the server when your guild is now on the end

Xaeophi
03-28-2018, 10:47 PM
Wooptie, im not one to knock on someone but like.. Why are you bashing on Awakened exactly? All I am hearing is : #1 I couldnt get into a fungi king group... 2# I can't log in every two weeks and walk into a stormfeather spawn.. and #3, eyepatch of plunder is MQable..Why do you soil yourself like this? Have some fun man... Clear tower of frozen shadow. I was gonna try that over the weekend if SF spawned early for me..What's fun for you? If another guild occupied fungi last week when you logged on and if the same guild happened to be at SF when you logged on after two weeks.. Would you still throw this tantrum? What if the person camping SF and fungi were guildless? What would you do?

Aadill
thats exactly the vibe i get from you, wreck the enemy because you can't win

pot/kettle.

Seriously though why weren't you bitching earlier this month when someone was camping SF to sell?

Mud
you get my name and the exact response of the server when your guild is now on the end

wooptie doo

;)

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:48 PM
wooptie doo

;)

you guys are going to get a lot of members when you're requirements are sabatoging single to two group spawns instead of raiding

Mud
03-28-2018, 10:51 PM
you guys are going to get a lot of members when you're requirements are sabatoging single to two group spawns instead of raiding

wooptie doo

;)

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:53 PM
wooptie doo

;)

man of few words and thoughts.. clap clap.. you almost completed a sentence

Mud
03-28-2018, 10:54 PM

My name is Mud.

(wooptie doo)

Wooptie
03-28-2018, 10:54 PM
well i had it confused with jack or dennis

Canelek
03-29-2018, 12:10 AM
Mad can’t get camp
Mad at raid guilds
Mad at spelling
Mad at entitlement, ironically

And tops it with anti-Semitic remark.

You sir, are spiraling.

Sirken
03-29-2018, 12:12 AM
And tops it with anti-Semitic remark.

yea, i caught that too

Just to be clear, while i don't care about how wildly inaccurate the info in this thread is, i do care about racism, hatespeech, and irl attacks.

4WOFURY
03-29-2018, 12:29 AM
Lol, so bad.

Nommis
03-29-2018, 12:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Gv7eKGh.gif

indiscriminate_hater
03-29-2018, 02:09 AM
that's a wrap, good thread + meltdown

final post count by OP: 27 / 83,

Bones
03-29-2018, 02:34 AM
it was probably removed

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-29-2018, 02:39 AM
Lotta mad and bad in here

Some real sickos on this server

Just facts
03-29-2018, 02:52 AM
Thread made my day :) been a while since we had such a great RnF thread :)

Saludeen
03-29-2018, 06:52 AM
Grab your crew, full buff in Tox, port in and smash them. What's the problem?

Aadill
03-29-2018, 08:35 AM
wooptie doo

Supreme
03-29-2018, 08:36 AM
Go outside...it is spring.

smitho1984
03-29-2018, 08:38 AM
In other news, Wooptie applied to Awakened this week... Hmmm...

d3r14k
03-29-2018, 08:52 AM
over an emulated version of a dead game

It's not a dead game, we get up to 1,400 people at peak sometimes.

This game is just as important / not important today as it was in 1999. I don't get when people throw this logic out there, especially at an attempt to invalidate something.

Legday
03-29-2018, 09:17 AM

This was a particularly ironic post by OP, given that he had gone 7 pages of double/triple posts without a single one of them using proper spelling or punctuation.

Overall I'm just mad/sad to see that I missed this meltdown while it was happening. Best one since Dottedup imo.

Aadill
03-29-2018, 09:40 AM
oh my god now i regret not /oocing about the SF list last night (he was in zone) because I thought that would be too mean.

d3r14k
03-29-2018, 10:01 AM
While I can appreciate this as a forum deviant, I think it may be bad form to link RNF threads in the Wiki. We're gonna scare away the normies, man.

Argh
03-29-2018, 10:11 AM
I was told an Awakened leadership shakeup is coming after the suspension is up.

Aadill
03-29-2018, 10:13 AM
While I can appreciate this as a forum deviant, I think it may be bad form to link RNF threads in the Wiki. We're gonna scare away the normies, man.

wooptie doo

Whirled
03-29-2018, 10:16 AM
I clicked here thinking this was a breakfast bar or some treat.

fastboy21
03-29-2018, 10:38 AM
this is why lists are stupid, should have to be online to be in line.

just buy this mq. save yourself the trouble

lists are bull shit...but the rule was created because the devs decided (maybe rightly) that the authentic way camps worked in classic was that folks could legit pass their camp on to whoever they wanted when they left.

the current iteration of the rules allows, de facto, for the camp owner to pass it on how he wants. all you have to do is fabricate a name that isn't online, an alt you have camped there, a guildmate....or you could just make up a nonsense name.

Apparently, this is allowed "because classic" ---- which maybe it is.

Legday
03-29-2018, 10:49 AM
lists are bull shit...but the rule was created because the devs decided (maybe rightly) that the authentic way camps worked in classic was that folks could legit pass their camp on to whoever they wanted when they left.

the current iteration of the rules allows, de facto, for the camp owner to pass it on how he wants. all you have to do is fabricate a name that isn't online, an alt you have camped there, a guildmate....or you could just make up a nonsense name.

Apparently, this is allowed "because classic" ---- which maybe it is.

Regardless of whether its right or wrong, dicking ppl over is classic af.

Uberom
03-29-2018, 10:49 AM
If Wooptie was banned / suspended, please bring him back. This forum needs people like him to save us from the monotonous trolling of Lulz-Sect. These are genuine rants we haven't seen the likes of in a long time. I'm here for them. Just assume that 'jewism' was a spelling error, he's made a lot of them.

Raavak
03-29-2018, 11:17 AM
https://i.imgur.com/TRHsXn4.jpg

aaezil
03-29-2018, 11:20 AM
Free hat!

10/10 would rage again

ItsDeckard
03-29-2018, 11:24 AM
Some time ago, I believe around twelve years ago when I was new to the company, we were conducting exploration through various thin spots we could physically walk to within a day's time. The closeness of them was a factor due to how easy it was to move into and out of those spots. Normally, it takes quite a bit of equipment to be moved from place to place, so being able to simply walk somewhere and utilize the bridge was big. The only problem with this program was that shockingly often, you would find a reality where certain things had transpired in such a way that showed you were not from that established reality. I'll tell you about one, just to give an example.

There was one in particular that I used often to prepare newer technicians with, I don't remember the coordinates but it wouldn't help even if I did, we collapsed the thin spot leading to it after a few visits because of how dangerous the technology they used appeared to us. This particular reality was closer to the sun somehow, the orbit was askew from our own and because of this, the year was more like 2200 than the 80's on this planet even though they were occurring simultaneously. In this place, technology had become so rampant that it seemed to govern people's lives. It started initially as a benefit based program, where society was told, 'Well if we do this, it'll ..' cure cancer, stop violence or stop a war, take your pick. The price of computerization dropped so drastically and they were able to completely skip the base eight style thirty-two bit IP system this reality uses. Imagine a world where every grain of sand could have a unique IP address. Every bottle, every pen, every sandwich wrapper had a unique IP and a sort of psuedo-webpage explaining it's journey from the plastic factory to your trash can. Sounds neat huh? As everything became computerized, the chair you sat in, the table you sat at, the principle direction you faced and who you sat with all became meta-data for big businesses to use. Ikea could tell how much height played a factor in who sat at what table for how long. Burger King could tell how much you liked the extra one-fourth of a pickle on your hamburger. CNN could tell how angry seeing whales being beached would make you by networking with your glasses which can tell how tense you are. This data is so much further down the spectrum than anything you can possibly imagine, think Orwell's 1984 on steroids.

Anyway, there was a cult that formed that believed essentially every decision they made was completely predictable within a +99% accuracy range, so by the time they turned 16, this computer with it's meta-data could very specifically predict your life, the movies you'd see, the political movement you'd follow, everything. People would pay for a preview and at first they'd laugh about it and show their friends but then the cult began to convince people that there was basically no reason to live the life that had been predicted. It was, I'll simply say, a really big hit and when we arrived in that place, there were actually very few human beings left. The few of us that went were given documents of the people we were on that place and it served as a cool novelty that we knew what different versions of ourselves had done someplace else. I was a tradesman carpenter who build traditional temples. Well, I guess I would've been. Towards the end of this place, after a massive die off, people decided it'd be a good move to spare people the exhaustion of life and being born, your life being predicted and your demise all occurred within less than an hour. So that's why I use that trip as an example to people. Before we start inventing machines to answer questions we had no idea ever existed, maybe we should try to keep our feet on the ground and try to avoid destroying our population with a hyper advanced version of Facebook and Twitter.

Anyway, it's just something to consider, this place is nowhere near that threshold but the lesson that place taught me is still valuable.

Shoneys
03-29-2018, 11:40 AM
sounds like wooptie hates 30 day bans as much as we do lolol

Thunderjunky
03-29-2018, 11:44 AM
Some time ago, I believe around twelve years ago when I was new to the company, we were conducting exploration through various thin spots we could physically walk to within a day's time. The closeness of them was a factor due to how easy it was to move into and out of those spots. Normally, it takes quite a bit of equipment to be moved from place to place, so being able to simply walk somewhere and utilize the bridge was big. The only problem with this program was that shockingly often, you would find a reality where certain things had transpired in such a way that showed you were not from that established reality. I'll tell you about one, just to give an example.

There was one in particular that I used often to prepare newer technicians with, I don't remember the coordinates but it wouldn't help even if I did, we collapsed the thin spot leading to it after a few visits because of how dangerous the technology they used appeared to us. This particular reality was closer to the sun somehow, the orbit was askew from our own and because of this, the year was more like 2200 than the 80's on this planet even though they were occurring simultaneously. In this place, technology had become so rampant that it seemed to govern people's lives. It started initially as a benefit based program, where society was told, 'Well if we do this, it'll ..' cure cancer, stop violence or stop a war, take your pick. The price of computerization dropped so drastically and they were able to completely skip the base eight style thirty-two bit IP system this reality uses. Imagine a world where every grain of sand could have a unique IP address. Every bottle, every pen, every sandwich wrapper had a unique IP and a sort of psuedo-webpage explaining it's journey from the plastic factory to your trash can. Sounds neat huh? As everything became computerized, the chair you sat in, the table you sat at, the principle direction you faced and who you sat with all became meta-data for big businesses to use. Ikea could tell how much height played a factor in who sat at what table for how long. Burger King could tell how much you liked the extra one-fourth of a pickle on your hamburger. CNN could tell how angry seeing whales being beached would make you by networking with your glasses which can tell how tense you are. This data is so much further down the spectrum than anything you can possibly imagine, think Orwell's 1984 on steroids.

Anyway, there was a cult that formed that believed essentially every decision they made was completely predictable within a +99% accuracy range, so by the time they turned 16, this computer with it's meta-data could very specifically predict your life, the movies you'd see, the political movement you'd follow, everything. People would pay for a preview and at first they'd laugh about it and show their friends but then the cult began to convince people that there was basically no reason to live the life that had been predicted. It was, I'll simply say, a really big hit and when we arrived in that place, there were actually very few human beings left. The few of us that went were given documents of the people we were on that place and it served as a cool novelty that we knew what different versions of ourselves had done someplace else. I was a tradesman carpenter who build traditional temples. Well, I guess I would've been. Towards the end of this place, after a massive die off, people decided it'd be a good move to spare people the exhaustion of life and being born, your life being predicted and your demise all occurred within less than an hour. So that's why I use that trip as an example to people. Before we start inventing machines to answer questions we had no idea ever existed, maybe we should try to keep our feet on the ground and try to avoid destroying our population with a hyper advanced version of Facebook and Twitter.

Anyway, it's just something to consider, this place is nowhere near that threshold but the lesson that place taught me is still valuable.

Welcome back Deckard!

Thunderjunky
03-29-2018, 11:47 AM
Some time ago, I believe around twelve years ago when I was new to the company, we were conducting exploration through various thin spots we could physically walk to within a day's time...

Welcome back Deckard!

Thunderjunky
03-29-2018, 11:48 AM
Fail. How does one delete a double post?

Goodest
03-29-2018, 12:02 PM
<got the kill this morning not in AW or AM RnF all you want. you called me a prick and I didnt say a thing to you but hello.

Sorry for your loss wardain, SF be with you in your time of need.

Thunderjunky
03-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Click Post Quick reply again to delete

<3

Lol

I thought the feather meant edit.

Canelek
03-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Ohhhh, the recent T-Staff guy....

Makes much more sense now. That damn thing takes some folks from maximiphozed upsettedness to less-efficienciezed maximiphized upsettedness in an average of 4 posts.

HalasHermit
03-29-2018, 12:07 PM
<got the kill this morning not in AW or AM RnF all you want. you called me a prick and I didnt say a thing to you but hello.

Sorry for your loss wardain, SF be with you in your time of need.

Luck of the draw on the quick afk vs. quake man, grats again on the snipe and appreciate you holding it for a couple minutes just in case I came back.

/salute

Goodest
03-29-2018, 12:21 PM
I' ll crack a cold one for ya Halas /Prost

Loke
03-29-2018, 12:31 PM
I really hope OP is legit. Knowing that someone like this is running around the same instance of Norrath as me in 2018 warms my cockles. Classic as fuck.

HalasHermit
03-29-2018, 12:47 PM
I really hope OP is legit. Knowing that someone like this is running around the same instance of Norrath as me in 2018 warms my cockles. Classic as fuck.

Confirmed legit, he went off on me in game first before going to RNF because I had the multi guild list in my AFK tag like the 8 people before me.

Goodest
03-29-2018, 02:46 PM

confirmed...super classic snowflake me me me i i i now now now.

Teppler
03-29-2018, 05:41 PM
I never liked lists with camps either. I agree you should have to physically be at the camp to be on line. Wouldn't eliminate all problems but might fix a few that imo exist.

Kesselring
03-29-2018, 05:58 PM
I never liked lists with camps either. I agree you should have to physically be at the camp to be on line. Wouldn't eliminate all problems but might fix a few that imo exist.

anybody with a brain that works in non-autistic ways agrees that.

thebutthat
03-29-2018, 06:14 PM

I'm no one's secretary, least of all in some video game. I dont keep lists. I leave when I'm finished, and walk away slowly without looking back.

Saludeen
03-29-2018, 06:45 PM

Great read man thanks

kotton05
03-29-2018, 07:26 PM
Fuzed would get lodi fte while camping storm feather...that’s a real iceclad rustler. What’s going on here isn’t anywhere near that and the tears taste so stale.

Jonabis
03-30-2018, 09:08 PM
i just find it funny how petty you people are and don't realize it and then hold yourself to a higher standard than someone else, over an emulated version of a dead game, its just hard to get passed that fact.. like you come on here knowing its an emulated versions of p1999 and you act like you're entitled to everything

LOL. Man, this guy is pretty damn funny. Total idiot, but I try to see the good in people. Thanks for the laughs Wooptie.

Swiftyfist
04-01-2018, 09:09 PM
Who afk camps stormfeather! SHEESH! should be building a snowman WTF