PDA

View Full Version : psycho player

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 06:34 AM
Hey guys i was in KC last night and we had a pretty good LCY group we were getting these crazy rare drops that i never seen before and everyone was playing nice, we were doing need before greed loots and so i made it to point to point it out ok i guess we're doing need before greed and nobody objected, i then jokingly but not (i am a monk) started chanting cmon T-staff, well sure as shit within 5 mins it drops, of course the group decides to abandon the need before greed because of course its the most valuable item so its convinenent to drop the rules at that point, anyways long story short i lost the roll, i'm not going to lie i bitched for a good few lines about how it was messed up we abanonded need before greed when it was somthing i needed and we already gave away pretty rare stuff as it is to people who needed it, anyways Healfie a cleric wins the T-staff roll and gives it to me, The other monk in the group Fentil or somthing he's a human was 3rd or 4th on roll had nothing to do it, lost his mind and continued to try bashing me in OOC for someone giving me the staff. Just watch out for this guy he went from cool to crazy in a matter of seconds on a loot that he never would have won anyways, nobody else in the group reacted that way and he started shaming me for recieving a gift or in this case the person who won it held their word on need before greed. so long story short Healfie Hero Fentil ZERO, don't group with fentil

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 06:36 AM
oh best part is i forgot to mention Fentil already had a t-staff was fighting with it sooo... lol

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 06:52 AM
this is a forum post thread from an emulated version of a game from 1999, were you expecting some big explosions and fireworks?

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 07:08 AM
no the group did except for 1 person, nice way to flip it but we already gave a ring worth 15k to somebody you don't abandon rules

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 07:11 AM
greedy would have been i rolled on the ring that was all all for 15k but no.. we were doing need before greed how can i not make this clear then t staff drops and the greed set in so...nice try

d3r14k
03-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Drop screenshots and logs. We need more details of the meltdown. That's the best bit, after all.

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 08:07 AM
it wasn't that great i didn't get screens i didn't want to drag it out and make a scene in ooc like he was trying to do he just persisted in calling me a loser, i even offered the staff back and she said i could still have it, so i'm a loser for being given a staff sounds about right, meanwhile i had to put him on ignore and i bet he was still going off i didn't bother with screens this is more like a fair warning to just don't group with him push him out

Itemhawk
03-11-2018, 08:13 AM
For being the good guy in all of this, I think someone should petition Healfie for a borderline naming policy violation. Lots of "Norezforu" type names out there, time they were adjusted.

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 08:30 AM
are you 5 years old are you really going to go that route good god man.

MiRo2
03-11-2018, 08:37 AM
psycho player (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8)

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 09:01 AM
i listened to all of that

Baler
03-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Drop screenshots and logs. We need more details of the meltdown. That's the best bit, after all.
This is true, especially if they're taking the RnF route. :)

Jimjam
03-11-2018, 09:34 AM
Please review the terms of contract to which you agreed to when embarking on this adventure, as dictated to you by the group leader.

If the contract explicits everything is NBG, then you may have a case. If it was mere implication or precedent I'm afraid that may not go far.

Should the first condition be true, then you may well be able to have your incident reviewed as a case of player fraud, provided you did not agree to take part in the greed roll.

Beware that the commonly stipulated counterargument is that the TStaff is an easily liquidated item, so much so it can be considered currency, and as all players are mandated to buy rations (and in some cases, by their own preference, additional items), the wealth acquisition is commonly seen as being 'needed' by every player attending the game.

Good luck in your quest for vengeance and reparation, I strongly suggest you hire yourself a good* hobbit to represent you.

*lawful evil

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 09:44 AM
there really is no case i got the staff but just watch out for that player he went absolutely nutts for an item he wouldn't of even won or needed, its not cool to stab a dude in the back in a group then try to publicly shame him when it didn't work out your way, he didn't want me to have the staff and i got it he lost it like a 5 year old Fenril or watever his name i already forgot

Tuljin
03-11-2018, 09:54 AM
KC is full of assholes and nubs - this dude who started trippin over you getting hooked up sounds like both lol. Tell him to go group somewhere that actually drops good loot regularly and actually has good XP cause KC really has neither, you're lucky to see a TStaff drop. Now that you don't need to evac from Kunark dungeons anymore I never go to that stupid ass zone lol

Nisse
03-11-2018, 10:14 AM
no the group did except for 1 person, nice way to flip it but we already gave a ring worth 15k to somebody you don't abandon rules

There's a 15k ring in Karnor's? wut

Troxx
03-11-2018, 10:15 AM
So ...

- you lost a roll on a 45k item that is never (ever) considered a need before greed drop
- you bitched about losing it
- you childishly actually accepted what equates to a 45k gift from your group's cleric

And after all of that?

- you make a bitch thread about it in RnF?

Jesus man, how are you not ashamed of yourself?

Argh
03-11-2018, 10:47 AM
I look forward to the equally lengthy post of gratitude to the swinging dick cleric who just gives out t-staffs.

Bboboo
03-11-2018, 10:54 AM
Hey guys I need 40kpp lol

40kpp is a greed roll for u tho

Nisse
03-11-2018, 11:02 AM
I look forward to the equally lengthy post of gratitude to the swinging dick cleric who just gives out t-staffs.

You mean the poor bastard that either through ignorance or misplaced generosity let himself be guilted out of a 45k item? I'm sure he feels real good about this.

Qtip
03-11-2018, 12:01 PM
So ...

- you lost a roll on a 45k item that is never (ever) considered a need before greed drop
- you childishly actually accepted what equates to a 45k gift from your group's cleric

And after all of that?

Pretty much this. Some full retard going on in here.

Maliant
03-11-2018, 12:04 PM
What ring is worth 15k in KC? Band of Eternal Flame is 2k and lol another T Staff RNF thread, let’s hope it’s as epic as the last one.

ZiggyTheMuss
03-11-2018, 12:14 PM
psycho player (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8)

I knew I couldn’t have been the only one to think of that.

So ...

And after all of that?

^ This

OP is a moron who says “should of” instead of “should have.” Can we get him banned from life and procreation please?

fastboy21
03-11-2018, 12:29 PM
I hope you exchanged childish tells insulting each other with thinly veiled real life problem which you are actually secretly dealing with yourself (money, obesity, depression, anxiety, etc.).

That's how its done in EQ.

Keep up the good work OP.

skarlorn
03-11-2018, 12:54 PM
so you were gifted a 45k item even though you're a piece of shit and now everyone else is to blame?

you must be french

Spyder73
03-11-2018, 12:58 PM

There is no ring in KC that is worth more than probably 500pp let alone 15kpp

Band of Eternal Flame = sucks man dick

As a fellow monk who has lost a roll on Tstaff I feel you pain, but honestly the other monk was right to flip his shit if the cleric is giving away 45k items and chose you over him completely arbitrarily since you both lost.

You sound like a complete piece of shit and I hope you die in Norrath

Canelek
03-11-2018, 01:23 PM
NBG? Holy shit that is a dumb idea in a PUG.

Kaight
03-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Imma let you finish but

AHNGFEI HAD THE GREATEST TSTAFF RNF OF ALL TIME (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226227)

ZiggyTheMuss
03-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Imma let you finish but

AHNGFEI HAD THE GREATEST TSTAFF RNF OF ALL TIME (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226227)

Omg the OP is gold already, down the rabbit hole I go.

“WELL DESERVING MONK WHO SERVED THE WORLD WITH GREAT LOVE AND CARE”

Wooptie
03-11-2018, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=Troxx;2672468]So ...

And after all of that?

Jesus man, how are you not ashamed of yourself?[/QUOTE
you have like 5 level 60 charecters HOW are YOU not ashamed of yourself? dork get a life, i'm not surprised you're trolling on an emulated server forum, the douche is strong with you

ZiggyTheMuss
03-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Lol ^ neither did you though.

d3r14k
03-11-2018, 02:45 PM
When will they learn!?

Canelek
03-11-2018, 02:55 PM
And the EQ-shaming has commenced. I like that OP has already taken this to the next level. we are all actively cheering you on, sir.

Valrok
03-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Need before greed can and will be abused by players. It can be taken advantage of to give certain classes, in certain camps, a huge advantage over loot. You (surprise surprise) a monk, are here upset because the group decided not to use this loot method. This is acceptable in my opinion as they all fought and earned that drop together and to be honest, no one cares that it is a monk item as I would imagine the other players could also use upgrades that selling that weapon would acquire them. This is the argument for everyone needing or rolling on the item and they have every right to do so just as you have every right to be upset about losing out on it.

Let’s say I wanted to go to Lower Guk and I found a group at the Arch Magi’s camp. Now I personally have never ever heard a monk or rogue for instance ask if the group can please use need before greed as there is nothing much for them to loot there if they were to use this method. There is a SSoY and a Shining Metallic Robe. Although it does not take many groups, possibly just one, to quickly see every caster in the group not only asks but demands that the loot policy for said group be “need before greed” as they know it gives them a huge advantage to looting it. This also does not necessarily mean that the caster is going to wear the robe, they themselves could very well know that they have a greater chance at farming up cash at this camp and taking advantage of the group’s loot rules to obtain a higher value item to later sale or give to an alt. The above scenario is greedy, there is no way around this.

I will ONLY use need before greed when I am in the company with friends or guild mates. Then again, I don’t honestly care too much as there aren’t many things I need these days from 5-man groups, if anything. I said all this so that maybe you will see the other side of the coin here.

fastboy21
03-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Whats really funny is that if he had just ungrouped and solo'd the warlord in a corner he'd have won it...

i mean, that shit never happens in KC.

Runningfish
03-11-2018, 04:19 PM
wow a 15k ring drop at Karnors? really? Please enlighten us about this incredible ring!! T-staff continues to bring endless drama from idiotic monks. I feel sorry for this cleric who caved to your bitching, but then again he was an idiot to indulge you so maybe not.

kaev
03-11-2018, 04:50 PM
so you were gifted a 45k item even though you're a piece of shit and now everyone else is to blame?

you must be french

Nah. It is true that the french took over from the english as our teachers and mentors, helping us to achieve achieve greater depths and even gifting us the word "douche". But we americans have long surpassed them in douchery. We routinely produce world-class douchebags, at all levels of our society, in numbers that make our friends and allies deeply jealous and ashamed.

Sivaeb
03-11-2018, 05:23 PM
this post requires more "." .

d3r14k
03-11-2018, 05:51 PM
greedy would have been i rolled on the ring that was all all for 15k but no..

Legitimate question: What ring do you speak of? I just looked at the KC drop list and nothing is jumping put at me.

beargryllz
03-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Need before greed is the most disgustingly greedy way of divvying up loot in the history of gaming

fastboy21
03-11-2018, 06:49 PM
Need before greed is the most disgustingly greedy way of divvying up loot in the history of gaming

truth.

45k is 45k. the real loot whore is the guy who ninja loots the coins all night...that mother fucker steals 4pp every mob.

Jimjam
03-11-2018, 07:21 PM
there really is no case i got the staff but just watch out for that player he went absolutely nutts for an item he wouldn't of even won or needed, its not cool to stab a dude in the back in a group then try to publicly shame him when it didn't work out your way, he didn't want me to have the staff and i got it he lost it like a 5 year old Fenril or watever his name i already forgot

So you're saying someone gave you a hand out, probably hoping to make your day/week/month or even your year and yet you are still salacious.

Why have you come here to RNF? You should be singing praises!

Did you get a taste for complaining after such a hefty reward? Are you hoping to be gifted a Cloak of Rants and Flames too? Or a Funguy for your psychedelic anecdote?

Bboboo
03-11-2018, 07:55 PM
Wooptie, the only way you can redeem yourself is to give us your monks in game name so we can all avoid you.

skarlorn
03-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Give the staff back and post your name

Nisse
03-11-2018, 08:25 PM

antony.trupe
03-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Hi, Healfie is my main.

katrik
03-12-2018, 01:24 AM
Man, OP gettin’ rekt pretty hard.

ZiggyTheMuss
03-12-2018, 01:32 AM

#metoo

rollin5k
03-12-2018, 07:36 AM
give the stolen staff back to Healfie along with a written apology.

Tuurin
03-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Can one of you Wiki mavens link a couple of these "NBG T-STAFF MONK RULZ WHAA" threads in the Monk guide, along with some friendly advice? For whatever reason it seems like Monks in particular have some warped ideas of how PUGs work. It is the community's responsibility to explain it to them from the get-go that just because an item is only usable by Monks doesn't mean that you're the only one who can loot it.

Khaall Drogo
03-12-2018, 10:54 AM
I invoke the council of RNF to take a deeper look into this tragic injustice. I suggest a investigation into the location and owner of said staff! Get the staff back !

d3r14k
03-12-2018, 12:28 PM
Legitimate question: What ring do you speak of? I just looked at the KC drop list and nothing is jumping put at me.

Day 53:

I have run out of food and water. All I wanted to get from this God-Forsaken thread was the name of the alleged 15k ALL/ALL ring inside Karnor's. So far my results have led me to only one item, which isn't even close to 15k. I will continue my search, even if it leads to my starvation.

Triiz
03-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Hi, Healfie is my main.

The world needs to know, did you know the staff was worth 40k+ before you gave it to him?

Part of me wants to say damn how nice of you to give away a T-Staff, the other part of me hates to see this guy get it.

Tuurin
03-12-2018, 12:50 PM
/auc WTS Band of Eternal Flame (https://wiki.project1999.com/Band_of_Eternal_Flame)- Hot deal! only 12k PST

Spyder73
03-12-2018, 03:00 PM
I'm going to go with, he had no idea how much that staff was worth.

Of course he had no idea how much the staff was worth, OP probably spammed him with tons of misinformation to cheat this poor cleric of some well deserved start up cash.

OP needs to give the staff back and Healfie should petition a GM to explain that he was taken advantage of by a raging autist monk who is cheating him.

maskedmelon
03-12-2018, 03:05 PM
what are the odds that OP's claim to healfie's staff centered on healfie's acceptance of the 15k band of eternal flame under nbg. healfie gets a 15k ring, OP gets a 20k staff. reasonable, right?

Spyder73
03-12-2018, 03:08 PM
what are the odds that OP's claim to healfie's staff centered on healfie's acceptance of the 15k band of eternal flame under nbg. healfie gets a 15k ring, OP gets a 20k staff. reasonable, right?

And the plot thickens....

OP what did you trade the cleric for the staff. Was it the ring?

skarlorn
03-12-2018, 03:11 PM
*narrator voice*

In a world where band of eternal flame sells for 15k, this total crybaby whines until he is given the Tstaff, valued at 500k. Stay tuned to discover bitch boys name... Next time on morons play EQ

Nagoya
03-16-2018, 12:14 PM
stop being so mean all, 15k gold is still 15k! the ring is indeed worth 15,000 something.

thxer
03-16-2018, 12:24 PM
Entitled fuckhead actually gets what he wants then rants about it. Sounds about right for P99.

I'm gonna make sure to call NBG at King next time, that should go over well! F that cleric for giving you anything~

Robbintha Hood
03-16-2018, 12:31 PM
Entitled fuckhead actually gets what he wants then rants about it. Sounds about right for P99.

I'm gonna make sure to call NBG at King next time, that should go over well! F that cleric for giving you anything~

Well someone's a little salty.

skarlorn
03-16-2018, 12:48 PM
he's also a coward for not sharing his name.

Shinko
03-16-2018, 01:16 PM
Fuck need before greed

Win rolls bro

kjs86z
03-16-2018, 03:14 PM
Need before greed is pretty dumb.

We all need plat.

P99Druid
03-16-2018, 05:58 PM
Need before greed is pretty dumb.

We all need plat.

Definitely!

Saludeen
03-16-2018, 09:08 PM
Consider this example:

Tstaff drops. Monk wins and gets equippable item worth 45k.
Tstaff drops. Caster wins, sells it, and buys equippable items worth 45k.

End result? Equal. Value for every class? Equal.

Thus, claiming that you're morally justified for rolling on a BOE item that only your class can equip, while excluding all others, is hypocritically greedy; And why everyone, regardless of whether they can equip the item, should roll need on BOE's.

And yet there's still another lesson: Even you're correct like how I just explained; it won't prevent the rest of the idiots in your group from kicking you and calling you a ninja for rolling on tstaff as a wizard because they're too stupid to get it.

Saludeen
03-16-2018, 09:17 PM
Post the name of the cleric though that's some serious generosity, even if its a video game.

Saludeen
03-16-2018, 09:17 PM
Oh Healfie was his name.

Bones
03-16-2018, 09:34 PM
wtf is a BOE item

thebutthat
03-17-2018, 07:28 AM
grats on pixels.

d3r14k
03-17-2018, 08:11 AM
wtf is a BOE item

Bind on equip?

This is a WoW term I think. I'm not sure how it's being used in this context.

Teako
03-17-2018, 09:53 AM
Side note, his name is Rentil -- not Fentil.

LostCause
03-17-2018, 11:12 AM
hard to take anyone serious on red99 forums

got prof?

therealmd
03-18-2018, 09:40 AM
First off in the other monk. Characters name is RETIL. The OP is sorely mistaken on this post lmao. His name is Indicas and he's a sh*tbag. Not only did he throw a tantrum when he lost the Tstaff then making the cleric feel bad and giving it to him. After she gave it to him... HE OOC's TO SELL HIS WEAPON AND DIDNT GIVE IT TO THE CLERIC AS A THANK YOU. That's when we bashed him in ooc for being the sh*tbag he is. He then continued for over an hour to link me Tstaff stating "just wanted to show you it really happened" and basically continued to try to rub it in my face, when in reality I have a Tstaff and didn't care about losIng the roll. We tried to explain nbg unfortunately doesn't work with 45k items and it's the nature of the beast, but he threw his tantrum and got what he wanted and acted like the child he is after the fact. That's the real story, enjoy all.

Zal22
03-18-2018, 10:47 AM
First off in the other monk. Characters name is RETIL. The OP is sorely mistaken on this post lmao. His name is Indicas and he's a sh*tbag. Not only did he throw a tantrum when he lost the Tstaff then making the cleric feel bad and giving it to him. After she gave it to him... HE OOC's TO SELL HIS WEAPON AND DIDNT GIVE IT TO THE CLERIC AS A THANK YOU. That's when we bashed him in ooc for being the sh*tbag he is. He then continued for over an hour to link me Tstaff stating "just wanted to show you it really happened" and basically continued to try to rub it in my face, when in reality I have a Tstaff and didn't care about losIng the roll. We tried to explain nbg unfortunately doesn't work with 45k items and it's the nature of the beast, but he threw his tantrum and got what he wanted and acted like the child he is after the fact. That's the real story, enjoy all.

https://i.imgur.com/tYIJPLZ.gif

Saludeen
03-18-2018, 05:54 PM

As the most psychic and intuitive of all the zodiac signs, this is correct.