PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath is toxic for the health of project 1999

Baler
03-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Detoxx's "March Mardness (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292641)" post in Raid Discussion was nothing more than a PR stunt when he and aftermath by association damn well had no intentions of letting others guilds gets those targets. They lawyer quested it in such a way to give the appearance of kindness but it was in fact selfish and confusing to people outside the know.

They (aftermath) send their members to the forums to flame and attack anyone who says anything bad about them. They know no limits on the forums and will even flame people outside RnF in order to keep people outside the know unaware of the truth. They gain members by painting a sureal picture for the community that they're not bad when in fact that couldn't be any further from the truth.

It's well known the raid scene on p99 is not perfect and far from it. I am here stating that aftermath is hurting project 1999 whether they are aware of this or if it is through the efforts of their leadership. I read the forums very actively plus I listen to all sources of information to try and get the best idea of p99's raid scene. Aftermath is a bully and is deceitful. If their actions continue to go unchecked we won't continue to see positive growth in this community.

This is not a troll, a rant or a flame. This is a truth about project 1999.

Whirled
03-09-2018, 04:55 PM
Go on...

branamil
03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
This post was harmful to the health of p99. Reported for toxicity

Rygar
03-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Next Detoxx thread: Aftermath kills all raid targets in the world, ports and coth casuals of Norrath to get the loot.

Only Baler sees the truth: Puppet master Detoxx's plan to enslave Norrath and dominate the raid scene.

skarlorn
03-09-2018, 05:07 PM
I think a bullying, deceitful raid guild who flames and shit posts is perfect for project 1999. The worst are the guilds who don't flame and create drama. Fuck kittens.

Spyder73
03-09-2018, 05:09 PM
Does Aftermath enjoy killing dragons? Yes. Do they want to get their members the most loot possible? Yes. Is there a concerted plot to f#ck the server over? No. Is Aftermath full of nerds who play too much? Yes. Does this mean that because they like to play P99 they are evil? No. Is Baler mad? Yes. Is Baler bad? Yes. Is Baler sad? Yes. Is Baler gay? Possibly.

I have been a member of Aftermath since its inception and what you are saying is pretty ridiculous. I am not even a raider anymore but I play P99 basically everyday for a few hours and I keep up with what's happening. AM has helped me complete my epic, got me full HoT gear on 2 chars, got my other alts lots of PoG stuff, and its a great community of skilled players to LFG in for leveling and cash camps. People are constantly LFG in guild and willing to help with just about anything anyone needs.

P99 can not support 10 top end guilds. AM is not hard to join, the barrier to entry is very low. If you want to raid join the f#cking guild its about as simple as that. Your band of jack offs will never be able to out compete the VERY TARGETED player base of hyper active players that A/A have. The good news is there are plenty of warm body spots open. The water is fine, come on in.

Besides disbanding the guild I am not sure what you want from them - its a bunch of nerds playing EQ and you sound retarded.

Detoxx
03-09-2018, 05:18 PM

Posted in RnF, where trolling, rants and flames is literally the title.

thyrax
03-09-2018, 05:19 PM
Does Aftermath enjoy killing dragons? Yes. Do they want to get their members the most loot possible? Yes. Is there a concerted plot to f#ck the server over? No. Is Aftermath full of nerds who play too much? Yes. Does this mean that because they like to play P99 they are evil? No. Is Baler mad? Yes. Is Baler bad? Yes. Is Baler sad? Yes. Is Baler gay? Possibly.

I have been a member of Aftermath since its inception and what you are saying is pretty ridiculous. I am not even a raider anymore but I play P99 basically everyday for a few hours and I keep up with what's happening. AM has helped me complete my epic, got me full HoT gear on 2 chars, got my other alts lots of PoG stuff, and its a great community of skilled players to LFG in for leveling and cash camps. People are constantly LFG in guild and willing to help with just about anything anyone needs.

P99 can not support 10 top end guilds. AM is not hard to join, the barrier to entry is very low. If you want to raid join the f#cking guild its about as simple as that. Your band of jack offs will never be able to out compete the VERY TARGETED player base of hyper active players that A/A have. The good news is there are plenty of warm body spots open. The water is fine, come on in.

Besides disbanding the guild I am not sure what you want from them - its a bunch of nerds playing EQ and you sound retarded.

Word, Couldnt have said better

Spyder73
03-09-2018, 05:21 PM

STOP RUINING THE SERVER REEEETOXX OMG IM MELTING DOWN

skarlorn
03-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Baler bro i know this is hard to imagine, but the raid scene is amazing right now compared to any point in the P99 time line since like 2011.

Casual guilds uses to be relegated to scumming planar trash and Chardok royals. The a team farmed seb and HS for their epics.

If a person wants to raid big shit they know where to go. It's easy to get in and the leadership wants u to succeed.

I only wish there were more public meltdowns. Help me out Detoxx

Teako
03-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Yeah, guess we just extended the timer, provided help/advice pulling, and let a different guild kill Ikatair instead of pulling it infront of their faces the entire time.

You seem furious.. Maybe you're one of those dudes that wiped to Feshlak for 4 hours straight? Do you think in your wildest dreams Breaken and Awakened would have offered any loot to the other guilds? After their desperation tactics of tripling DKP output in order to be able to compete against AM alone - you think they would've taken from their own starving mouths to give to the server? No chance.

Capi
03-09-2018, 05:27 PM
This post is amazing. LOL

Phatez
03-09-2018, 05:27 PM
ReeeeeeEEE333eEEeeee

Spyder73
03-09-2018, 05:29 PM
(sorry you didn’t get to raid)

Lulz ~ read this article, review your post history, and get back to me pal. Together we are going to figure out your trigger event and get you some help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repetition_compulsion

Aadill
03-09-2018, 05:30 PM
I better get my Reeeeetoxx Bux for posting in this RNF thread defending my guild.

Aadill
03-09-2018, 05:41 PM
Baler bro i know this is hard to imagine, but the raid scene is amazing right now compared to any point in the P99 time line since like 2011

I say we bring back 96 hour windows with first-to-15 responders to the spawn in OOC to be the winner of the mob.

Anyone?

Daloon
03-09-2018, 05:42 PM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Argh
03-09-2018, 05:45 PM
I say we bring back 96 hour windows with first-to-15 responders to the spawn in OOC to be the winner of the mob.

Anyone?

I prefer the who can Ivandyr's Hoop it to death phase.

Aadill
03-09-2018, 05:47 PM
I prefer the who can Ivandyr's Hoop it to death phase.

Who needs manaburn?!

skarlorn
03-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Can I get reeeetox bucks by being only pro aftermath in RNF. Wts shitposts

Aadill
03-09-2018, 06:05 PM
reeeetox bucks

It's like Soros Bucks but for the elf world.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spyder73
03-09-2018, 06:07 PM

Legday
03-09-2018, 06:40 PM
They (aftermath) send their members to the forums to flame and attack anyone who says anything bad about them. They know no limits on the forums and will even flame people outside RnF in order to keep people outside the know unaware of the truth. They gain members by painting a sureal picture for the community that they're not bad when in fact that couldn't be any further from the truth.

I just want to say that nobody sends anybody here to post anything. I come here on my own accord to see the mad/bad/sad I've helped create and then bathe in it. Helps plug up the emptiness from my RL demons caused by being unemployed, fat, and sad.

Just kidding I'm a baller irl too. Sorry you didn't get raid.

Twochain
03-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Detoxx Manipulation+Threatening+hoarding+

If you had ANY intention or any kind of willing ness

Aadill
03-09-2018, 06:53 PM
I genuinely wonder what the server economy would look like if raid guilds weren't dumping all that constantly farmed plat down the recharge toilet each week.

Sorry...

REEEEEeeeeeEEEEeEEE

evilkorn
03-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Just cashed in my reeeeetoxx bux for a pizza delivery by the god emperor himself, I even tipped. AFK for a bit while I do more drugs (mostly weed, coke, and hallucinogens) so I can figure out my this new reeeebux, chicken dinner, airline miles, and plat scam.

https://i.imgur.com/VaU5i1I.jpg

kjs86z
03-09-2018, 07:14 PM

well said

kotton05
03-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Aftermath is toxic. Not all of em but some. Fuck they let deathlroof be an officer. When has that fuck actually did anything to secure a mob lol?

The true play detoxx would of been to bow out of all mobs for a week then implement your March madness stuff imo. I’m still sitting on fraps of being trained by aftermath, anyone want to petition it?

Sonderbeast
03-09-2018, 07:28 PM
If you had ANY intention or any kind of willing ness

kotton05
03-09-2018, 07:29 PM
I think a bullying, deceitful raid guild who flames and shit posts is perfect for project 1999. The worst are the guilds who don't flame and create drama. Fuck kittens.

Pretty sure both A/a had an rnf gag order at one time.

Baler
03-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Aftermath is toxic. Not all of em but some.
This, I don't think every single person in AM is toxic. Nor should my post be considered a blanket statement. I make effort to bold the idea that their leadership is a big, big part of the problem. It's just hard to split hairs when some good people are wearing a tag that other more influential and toxic people are aswell.

Heebs13
03-09-2018, 07:54 PM
I'm just waiting to see what happens when AM absorbs the entire server population. I guess that would basically be the rotation to end all rotations, wouldn't it?

Phatez
03-09-2018, 09:46 PM
I'm just waiting to see what happens when AM absorbs the entire server population. I guess that would basically be the rotation to end all rotations, wouldn't it?

+1

Phatez
03-09-2018, 09:47 PM
Aftermath are sweet. Summed up beautifully. A loyal van of hardcore elfnerds with a willing menagerie of warm bodies of varying temperature. Makes simple goals achievable.

Just Sedyt is a card carrying member of the dickhead association. I can’t reconcile how every single interaction with Sedyt anyone I know has had can be so negative yet he’s still in a position. Even on his alts he’s been an utter cock to friends (who are an order of magnitude better at every facet of this game). I’ve not heard a positive thing about the clown from AM officers, AM members, all of the ex Rustle crew etc.

Every guild needs a secretary.

Phatez
03-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Deathproof has multiple levels bro. He’s the most outgoing selfless good hearted guy when he has an opportunity to be. But no, never a major playmaker. Not everyone needs to be a player on your level. Wears his heart on his sleeve.

P.s still owe me a kozz, jerk.

Every guild needs someone to hit wakeup channel with a coked out, soothing, accented version of the American national anthem.

Aeaolena
03-09-2018, 09:50 PM

Kittens Who Say Meow reading this secretly be like
https://imgur.com/ecymozJ.gif

Comoc1
03-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Really weak shit Baler. You need to find something better to do with your time cause this isn't your calling.

Instead of trying to drag our name through the mud you should see how AM is giving other guilds a shot at getting some kills during March Madness.

https://youtu.be/dEdfNPNvuZo

danzig
03-09-2018, 10:14 PM
its a bunch of nerds playing EQ and you sound retarded.

This should be an auto response any time someone puts up a serious post about the raid scene

skarlorn
03-09-2018, 10:16 PM
it's a good thread look at how many nerds come to defend
some serious erotic energy throwing off buriedpast

Baler
03-09-2018, 10:31 PM
Detoxx is hitler [click here] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i9zxmhZ6m4)

You said it not me. :eek:
You're even shit talking casuals. jeez

Ravager
03-09-2018, 10:37 PM
RnF gag orders are for pussies.

Fazlazen
03-09-2018, 10:43 PM
haha fuckin motec

Bboboo
03-09-2018, 11:28 PM
think with your head use your heart for everything else

Teako
03-10-2018, 02:04 AM
Aftermath are sweet. Summed up beautifully. A loyal van of hardcore elfnerds with a willing menagerie of warm bodies of varying temperature. Makes simple goals achievable.

Just Sedyt is a card carrying member of the dickhead association. I can’t reconcile how every single interaction with Sedyt anyone I know has had can be so negative yet he’s still in a position. Even on his alts he’s been an utter cock to friends (who are an order of magnitude better at every facet of this game). I’ve not heard a positive thing about the clown from AM officers, AM members, all of the ex Rustle crew etc.

Sorry I rejected your app because you spent 3 days straight cussing out officers insisting you should be made instant full member because "you were old tmo" - to the point that even Detoxx told you that you were gonna get kicked if you didn't stop. How you constantly, incessantly, unendingly boasted how "you were old TMO and knew your shit" as you wiped us on raids on your sub-60 ranger, and then flamed me in tells for asking you to not run your slow-proc epic on raid mobs..

You've held such a huge candle against me after all this time? I had to stop and look up who you even were.. Most people like me, it's the toxic kids who keep having to get put in time-out who don't. ):

Welcome to re-apply at any time..

Skew
03-10-2018, 02:57 AM
Hi i was just woken up by a batphone requesting that i get on R&F to shit post and that this was mandatory.

OP you mad ?

Can i go back go bed now please Detoxx?

Skew
03-10-2018, 03:02 AM
Oh for the DKP log
+Skew Responded

REEEEeEeEeeeeeeeeEeeeeee

Irulan
03-10-2018, 10:46 AM
TLDR didn't read because I'm not a bluebie but OP should join Aftermath.

Irulan
03-10-2018, 10:47 AM
Also DKP is communist. It even sounds like a communist country.

kotton05
03-10-2018, 12:04 PM
Love is in the air.

Tell me when to be there and I’ll log in qozko!

bomaroast
03-10-2018, 12:17 PM
In the past few months of play the only people I've had bad run ins with has consistently been Aftermath members. That being said, I did meet one cool Aftermath guy who actually apologized for the rest of his guild while we were grouped.

Phatez
03-10-2018, 12:23 PM
In the past few months of play the only people I've had bad run ins with has consistently been Aftermath members. That being said, I did meet one cool Aftermath guy who actually apologized for the rest of his guild while we were grouped.

Name and shame the traitor

Fazlazen
03-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Sorry I rejected your app because you spent 3 days straight cussing out officers insisting you should be made instant full member because "you were old tmo" - to the point that even Detoxx told you that you were gonna get kicked if you didn't stop. How you constantly, incessantly, unendingly boasted how "you were old TMO and knew your shit" as you wiped us on raids on your sub-60 ranger, and then flamed me in tells for asking you to not run your slow-proc epic on raid mobs..

You've held such a huge candle against me after all this time? I had to stop and look up who you even were.. Most people like me, it's the toxic kids who keep having to get put in time-out who don't. ):

Welcome to re-apply at any time..

You know this isn’t Cecily right?? LAWLZ

Endonde
03-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Aftermath is toxic. Not all of em but some. Fuck they let deathlroof be an officer. When has that fuck actually did anything to secure a mob lol?

Come kill dragons with me again plz.

Detoxx
03-10-2018, 01:38 PM
It's probably obvious but the good people in aftermath are the ones not posting here. this forum brings out the retards like sk-ewwwwww!, brainday, and pizzaboi. I would reference that dumb gnome necro, but no one gives a shit about him. A quarter of the server pop most likely isn't bad folk?

Says the guy posting here. Anonymously. Cause he's in Paradigm Shift and thinks I don't know who he is.

At least flame under your real name instead of being a pussy.

Teako
03-10-2018, 05:43 PM
I doubt he knows shit from a sandwich.

Standing by to be told his army rank and obscure nomenclature five times in an hour again.

I am 100% aware it's Musl - and am 100% aware why he was shown the door. I was the one who drew the short stick and had to deal with the little kid. You spent hours, HOURS trying to tell me how important you were irl and how you "handled blue-collar multi-million dollar cases daily" and "i would never be on your level"

Like nobody cares. Just quit being an asshole all the time and maybe your app wont get rejected.

Endonde
03-10-2018, 06:06 PM
I am 100% aware it's Musl - and am 100% aware why he was shown the door. I was the one who drew the short stick and had to deal with the little kid. You spent hours, HOURS trying to tell me how important you were irl and how you "handled blue-collar multi-million dollar cases daily" and "i would never be on your level"

Like nobody cares. Just quit being an asshole all the time and maybe your app wont get rejected.

I think we can all agree you're both assholes.

Fazlazen
03-10-2018, 06:17 PM
I "think" Buriedpast is Motec. If it is, Motec was the farthest thing from TMO, in fact, TMO hated the guy for half of Kunark! Not sure who Musl is, I know Rusl is a ranger.

kaev
03-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Def both assholes. But ones a doctor so he knows his shit too.

What advantage does a doctor have over an asshole in knowing shit? I'd think it would be the other way around. :confused:

kotton05
03-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Def both assholes. But ones a doctor so he knows his shit too.

A young proctologist

skipdog
03-11-2018, 12:32 PM

danzig
03-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Not sure if hate, maybe some did.

I have a theory that about 50% of your grumpiness comes from the fact that when us normal people log in during daylight hours all alert and conscious, you’re logging in at 3 am after working ungodly hours on the Mel Gibson Venturer or the Steve Irwin Explorer.

Daloon
03-11-2018, 02:28 PM
"Aftermath is toxic for the health of project 1999"

Irulan
03-11-2018, 02:37 PM
Antibiotics are pretty toxic, but sometimes you need them.

putrid_plum
03-11-2018, 04:14 PM
One of the first people i met on P99 was an Aftermath player, didn't know because it was an ALT. They've helped me out a lot here with advice and help with quests. So generalizations about a guild is really silly.

Perseus
03-11-2018, 04:51 PM
I like how they added vulak, a mob they were forced to concede, to the “we will not engage for at least 3 hours after popping” list. Deceitful and dishonest at best, disband these idiots so we can have a positive / respectful raid scene please. Before you say “reeee some other guild will just step up and become the new aftermath” I will argue in advance that no other group of leadership on this server is even capable of expressing such autism. Please ostracize these miserable fucks asap.

fastboy21
03-11-2018, 04:59 PM
One of the first people i met on P99 was an Aftermath player, didn't know because it was an ALT. They've helped me out a lot here with advice and help with quests. So generalizations about a guild is really silly.

You're the one generalizing from the specific person you know to the entire guild...

kotton05
03-11-2018, 05:55 PM

hey look its someone who is easily lured into someones basement with candy

Teako
03-11-2018, 06:11 PM
I like how they added vulak, a mob they were forced to concede, to the “we will not engage for at least 3 hours after popping” list. Deceitful and dishonest at best, disband these idiots so we can have a positive / respectful raid scene please. Before you say “reeee some other guild will just step up and become the new aftermath” I will argue in advance that no other group of leadership on this server is even capable of expressing such autism. Please ostracize these miserable fucks asap.

Please see a professional immediately over your sodium levels. I am concerned for your health and well being.

Uberom
03-11-2018, 07:45 PM
Please see a professional immediately over your sodium levels. I am concerned for your health and well being.

omg lol. sodium levels wtf

matticas
03-11-2018, 11:32 PM

qxx
03-12-2018, 08:05 PM
I read the forums very actively plus I listen to all sources of information to try and get the best idea of p99's raid scene.

https://i.imgur.com/ZaXHMXm.jpg

Detoxx
03-12-2018, 08:45 PM
aftermath is only the top raiding guild because certain rule changes were put in place that fucked over a group of cool and normal friends that were twice as good at the game with half the time put into it, tbh...

but aftermath is still the top raiding guild as it stands, and complaining about the top raiding guild wanting to kill top raiding targets is retarded...

And now most of them are here instead of being salty on the forums. Come join the fun dawg!

Djohnston1989
03-13-2018, 02:43 AM
The leadership of AM is cool as shit. There is just a bunch of reknobs in the guild because they are too nice.
AM doesnt cheat, scumbag or dilly dally (non dilly dally in being the most important). Everybody follows the rules, to the best of their abilities and get suspended when they dont. Obviously not including the outliers, who break the rules and hope it works out... lookin at you, Obama..

Raavak
03-13-2018, 09:45 AM
With the rather large size of guilds you need for Velious content I don't think its avoidable. Good leadership can keep people in-line most the time. That's they key.

Baler
03-14-2018, 03:27 PM
Seems to be a lot of agreement that AM leadership needs to change hands to someone who has a more healthy outlook on life and p99 in general.

Raavak
03-14-2018, 04:37 PM
Only what AM thinks matters.
No one else's opinion means jack squat.
But its makes for good RNF material to pass the time.

https://i.imgur.com/JTnuEWm.gif

Aadill
03-14-2018, 06:02 PM
Im posting from the beach AND i'm in AM

Yeah but was it a French beach?

skarlorn
03-14-2018, 06:10 PM
Yeah but was it a French beach?

Lmao.

France is a shit hole.

Remember WW 2 and the Maginot Line?

Aadill
03-14-2018, 06:12 PM
Remember WW 2 and the Maginot Line?

Like it was yesterday.

Saludeen
03-14-2018, 06:22 PM
Change everyone's names on blue, to red. Problem solved.

Baler
03-14-2018, 06:53 PM
Change everyone's names on blue, to red. Problem solved.

http://i.imgur.com/1qDa9zE.gif

Baler
03-14-2018, 07:10 PM
Voting OP Too invested in server
anonymous alt detected.. Warning, warning.

Saludeen
03-14-2018, 07:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1qDa9zE.gif

Why such a hypocritical reply and signature when "we" know the fact that the entire "raid problem" on blue is because they can't contest each other?

And my comment was just to prove a point since we already know the devs wouldn't convert blue into a red, even though it would be funny to watch all the blue guilds suddenly have to PVP.

Baler
03-14-2018, 08:06 PM
Why such a hypocritical reply and signature when "we" know the fact that the entire "raid problem" on blue is because they can't contest each other?

And my comment was just to prove a point since we already know the devs wouldn't convert blue into a red, even though it would be funny to watch all the blue guilds suddenly have to PVP.

something something fuck off back to blue. As you are a red poster I hope you know what I mean now.

Also it's 'red' from shawshank redemption. I should have done better but it was just too easy not to seize the moment.

nothing personal, 1/10 effort on my part.

Saludeen
03-14-2018, 08:18 PM
What you actually want OP? Do you want them all banned or their guild disbanded? Whats your solution?

Here. As a well known genius and theoretical physicist i'll give you three solutions for the raid problem on blue:

1. Everyone turns in their books and fights over the content
2. Reroll on red
3. Loot rights are determined by game mechanics and whoever manages to kill the mob.

Brilliant. I should be on NOVA. Someday we may travel the cosmos. Black holes are where unicorns play Othello. 9000 + 1 = /\/\É

skarlorn
03-14-2018, 08:19 PM
What you actually want OP? Do you want them all banned or their guild disbanded? Whats your solution?

Here. As a well known genius and theoretical physicist i'll give you three solutions for the raid problem on blue:

1. Everyone turns in their books and fights over the content
2. Reroll on red
3. Loot rights are determined by game mechanics and whoever manages to kill the mob.

Brilliant. I should be on NOVA. Someday we may travel the cosmos. Black holes are where unicorns play Othello. 9000 + 1 = /\/\É

^ fat

Saludeen
03-14-2018, 08:25 PM
^ fat

Like a blunt

Saludeen
03-14-2018, 08:49 PM
ah thank the heavens, a thread isnt the same without red plug

4. Each guild lines up and has a roleplay battle to see who is the victor and deserves the spoiles of the dragons

skarlorn
03-14-2018, 08:52 PM
4. Each guild lines up and has a roleplay battle to see who is the victor and deserves the spoiles of the dragons

hot.

you're making me horny

Saludeen
03-14-2018, 09:01 PM
hot.

you're making me horny

I made an artists representation and spoken word for that solution https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0_rr5lLfTg&feature=youtu.be

Linksfather
03-15-2018, 10:51 AM
Detoxx's "March Mardness (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292641)" post in Raid Discussion was nothing more than a PR stunt when he and aftermath by association damn well had no intentions of letting others guilds gets those targets. They lawyer quested it in such a way to give the appearance of kindness but it was in fact selfish and confusing to people outside the know.

It's well known the raid scene on p99 is not perfect and far from it. I am here stating that aftermath is hurting project 1999 whether they are aware of this or if it is through the efforts of their leadership. I read the forums very actively plus I listen to all sources of information to try and get the best idea of p99's raid scene. Aftermath is a bully and is deceitful. If their actions continue to go unchecked we won't continue to see positive growth in this community.

Is this guy for real? Who is this fucking idiot

kotton05
03-15-2018, 11:24 AM
ask filipe about red and how long he's been LFG. hunting him, retus and sirfloppin down till they go back to blue.

Phatez
03-15-2018, 11:41 AM
ask filipe about red and how long he's been LFG. hunting him, retus and sirfloppin down till they go back to blue.

We have all been having fun on red, even with toxic scum like you around.

qxx
03-15-2018, 12:18 PM
I made an artists representation and spoken word for that solution https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0_rr5lLfTg&feature=youtu.be

0/0. Never do it again.

Demoraliser
03-24-2018, 02:53 PM
I got approached by an Aftermath recruiter to join them. I know a lot happens on the forums but I was wondering if I should reconsider?

Ogre Warrior~
Demoraliser

d3r14k
03-24-2018, 03:41 PM
I got approached by an Aftermath recruiter to join them. I know a lot happens on the forums but I was wondering if I should reconsider?

Ogre Warrior~
Demoraliser

This seems like a very bad place to ask that question.

sezaru
03-25-2018, 08:38 AM
Detoxx for king of Norrath 2018

Aadill
03-25-2018, 09:10 AM
Oh shit this thread still going? My post attendance is gonna be too low to spend my Reeetoxx Bux :(

Jonabis
03-25-2018, 07:17 PM
Agree with Fifield. Red server is a waste of resources. Think of the energy savings of unplugging it.

Pint
03-25-2018, 07:52 PM

Ogre Warrior~
Demoraliser

definitely not, i have it on good authority that the guild leader molested his little brother and still likes to boast about it with immunity.

skarlorn
03-25-2018, 08:37 PM
yikes is this for real

Aadill
03-25-2018, 08:59 PM
yikes is this for real

no, this is rnf

rictus204
03-25-2018, 09:00 PM
pint confirmed it!

d3r14k
03-26-2018, 09:29 AM
yikes is this for real

no, this is rnf

https://i.imgur.com/TudYOgw.png

qxx
03-26-2018, 10:52 AM
This is sometimes true for the new guys who show up hardcore. Many fall through the meat grinder and stand around to watch more bodies enter the fray. They are known as the warm bodies. And they have alts.

Jobbers. Show up raid 100%, wave the big foam #1 hand for their guild and toast up in less than 3 months. Jobbers. Don't be a jobber.

Legday
03-26-2018, 11:05 AM
definitely not, i have it on good authority that the guild leader molested his little brother and still likes to boast about it with immunity.

Logged into your paladin the other day and deleted the Palladius'.

Sorry.

skarlorn
03-26-2018, 12:18 PM

Sorry.

i logged into your real life human body and deleted the Legs'.

Sorry.

Arkanjil
03-26-2018, 12:44 PM
Everyday is Legday!

Raavak
03-26-2018, 01:24 PM
Except on the vernal equinox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS-oRydlnCE

Pint
03-26-2018, 02:41 PM

Sorry.

Doing gods work, bless you

Uuruk
03-26-2018, 03:00 PM

still raiding velious 3 years later.

LOL

Pint
03-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Hi Pint, would you be surprised to hear Dyzzi deleted my bros magician and recreated a level 1 with the same name? Dick move Dyzzi-

No, unfortunately I would not be surprised. Wtf dyzzi ! As compensation he should have to give you his bard.

Zekayy
03-26-2018, 10:00 PM
Comeback pint

rictus204
03-26-2018, 11:56 PM
i never had info to any asgard accounts, so one of your old officers?

rictus204
03-27-2018, 12:07 PM
or somebody that had access to my account, which would be an old asgard officer.

Pint
03-27-2018, 12:54 PM
or somebody that had access to my account, which would be an old asgard officer.

fucking nuktari

rictus204
03-27-2018, 03:30 PM
well if you ever get to the bottom of who done it, ask them if they know where my tink bags, trak bp, and rbg are.

jlonghorn771
03-27-2018, 08:02 PM
Baler...Ned Stark lost his head in Season 1, ...just sayin.

Sonderbeast
03-27-2018, 10:24 PM
I'm sitting here in the Denny's customer restroom, plenty of TP, even those seat covers. Can someone help to explain why someone wrote "James" on the stall door with what appears to be human feces? Thanks.

Aadill
03-27-2018, 10:27 PM
I'm sitting here in the Denny's customer restroom

Pezy
03-27-2018, 11:29 PM
I'm sitting here in the Denny's customer restroom, plenty of TP, even those seat covers. Can someone help to explain why someone wrote "James" on the stall door with what appears to be human feces? Thanks.

IDK but that sounds toxic.

Canelek
03-28-2018, 03:39 AM

I can field this one. I am a Young Doctor.

James turned on your artist friend. It is very likely that they were business partners, nay, very close friends. One night, while celebrating a lucrative contract (or a killer 2 on 2 basketball game at the local Y), one thing led to another and things escalated rather quickly.

It was liberating and frightening for the two young lovers in rural Tennessee. They knew it couldn't work; James' dad was the local pastor. Still though, love persisted. With the help of a town newcomer and TOTAL BADASS, the couple overcame adversity and the entire town rebelled against Pastor Lithgow, again, with sinful dancing and Kenny Loggins.

The moral of the story is, you now have the theme to Footloose stuck in your head.

Everybody cut, everybody cut
Everybody cut, everybody cut
Everybody, everybody cut footloose

d3r14k
03-28-2018, 08:47 AM
I would very much like to award Canelek seven forum points for his imaginative and highly entertaining story.

Supreme
03-28-2018, 10:05 AM
I can field this one. I am a Young Doctor.

James turned on your artist friend. It is very likely that they were business partners, nay, very close friends. One night, while celebrating a lucrative contract (or a killer 2 on 2 basketball game at the local Y), one thing led to another and things escalated rather quickly.

It was liberating and frightening for the two young lovers in rural Tennessee. They knew it couldn't work; James' dad was the local pastor. Still though, love persisted. With the help of a town newcomer and TOTAL BADASS, the couple overcame adversity and the entire town rebelled against Pastor Lithgow, again, with sinful dancing and Kenny Loggins.

The moral of the story is, you now have the theme to Footloose stuck in your head.

/tear

Canelek
03-29-2018, 12:19 AM
Back to James.

Let’s talk about James.

James was a fucking fraud. He thought he was a big man. A man that could be trusted. But no, James was just lashing out to his pastor father, that smarmy crispie cock of a godsman.

The cool kids won, so they thought. But no, no, fucking no. You see, James was shipped off to military school, or a monastery. Verbal records are fuzzy, and written non-existent.

You see, James cane back to town some 16 months later. This town, this town. This shit God-becockled churchass town. He came back alright. James came back and let everyone know what a big man he was.

“What a big man”, He thought, as he scrawled JAMES, in fresh poop, on the stall door.

Way to go, James.

Doctor Jeff
03-29-2018, 08:22 AM
tl;dr whole thread... baler is just mad that he is bad, please ignore him

Move to resolved.

Supreme
03-29-2018, 08:39 AM
Back to James.

Let’s talk about James.

James was a fucking fraud. He thought he was a big man. A man that could be trusted. But no, James was just lashing out to his pastor father, that smarmy crispie cock of a godsman.

The cool kids won, so they thought. But no, no, fucking no. You see, James was shipped off to military school, or a monastery. Verbal records are fuzzy, and written non-existent.

You see, James cane back to town some 16 months later. This town, this town. This shit God-becockled churchass town. He came back alright. James came back and let everyone know what a big man he was.

“What a big man”, He thought, as he scrawled JAMES, in fresh poop, on the stall door.

Way to go, James.

Hoping for plot twist and maybe a climax.

maskedmelon
03-29-2018, 08:44 AM
TIL

rictus doesn't use protection
sonderbeast works at Denny's (i expect a good pal discount if i ever visit ^^)
canelek is homophonbic, butt imaginative.