PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial P99&R99 Open Thread.

Irulan
03-09-2018, 03:00 AM
Just an open thread, feel free to derail. Ramble. Go off topic. Ignore the posts above yours. Whatever. These rules are totally unofficial.

in: EverQuest Lore Wiki
Freeport

Freeport
Gatesoffreeport.jpg
The Gates of Freeport
Continent: Antonica
Leader: Sir Lucan D'Lere
Race Inhabiting:: Primarily Humans, also mixed with Half Elves.
The eastern human port city, which shares a border with the Teir'Dal kingdom of Neriak. The city is ruled by Sir Lucan D`Lere and the Freeport City Council. It faces civil strife however as the Knights of Truth vie for control.

Early History
Freeport has stood as a vital trading city in the far east of Antonica for decades, although for most of this time the active traders and oft changing governments have found little need to document the earliest foundations. Like its surrounding area, Freeport is rugged, utilizing architecture that reflects the sandstone and nearby Serpent Spine Mountains. Built well after the Rallosian Wars and the fall of the Elddar Forest, the city does not have the haggard, rebuilt over appearance that other states in Norrath do. All the same, however, there has been little serious effort until Lucan's war against the Orcs to bring the surrounding area to a heel, and therefore the city was built with a fortress architecture in mind.

Rumors have been abound that an ancient Elven city, know as Caer'Thiel, was buried over by the original inhabitants of Freeport, however no archaeological evidence to date has proven this speculation, and many have speculated that this is little more than an attempt by various Elves to try to retain a cultural hand in the ever important trade city.

As far back as recorded history has shown, Freeport was inhabited by a primarily mercantile class of citizens. Acting as the only port access to Faydwer and the connection between the eastern kingdom of Qeynos and the rest of Antonica, it was seen as an excellent hub of trade, a continental bazaar in many ways. No one knows how, or why, but following the constant skirmishes with Orcs and other vagabonds that made the roadways hazardous, a religious group of knights began to slowly acquire power in the city. The citizens, usually protected by mercenaries and other militias, turned to the deeply religious paladins and other knights who collectively worshipped the god Mithaniel Marr.

Also, I have insomnia. Probably from the GNC supplements and running I did in freezing 50f weather. Also my roommate must be a weirdo because Gmail is now trying to get me on milf dating websites. Sorry... I'm not a dater and I don't dig cisgender females rly. I'm more of a queer.

skarlorn
03-09-2018, 03:36 AM
QUALITY.

Love how in line it is with the Irulan theme.

5 starred and i'm going to sleep after that explosive experience

Yasi
03-09-2018, 09:03 AM
The City of Crushbone was one of the first Elven cities on the western coast of Antonica, established just after the fall of Minas Tirith, capital of the Ogres of Aiur. It was founded by the great elven leader Solusek Ro, firstborn of Sir Lucan D'Lere and a Monk named Eejag.

The walls of Crushbone are approximately 1.5 metres high and thereby excel at keeping out Dwarfen and Gnomish siege forces roaming the surrounding dense forests that make western Antonica so vacation-worthwile.

The elves of Crushbone love music, fine arts and shuffleboard. Crushbone has won multiple shuffleboard championships in the Western Antonica shuffleboard league, beating renown Champions like freeport, Shar Vhal and Ogrimmar.

Legday
03-09-2018, 09:15 AM
I'm here to complain about Erudites

Whirled
03-09-2018, 05:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW3GUDb3EGA

Irulan
03-09-2018, 06:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW3GUDb3EGA

https://youtu.be/vXeuuG9W49w?t=5m32s