Source: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292641

:rolleyes:

arsenalpow
03-04-2018, 08:08 PM
It’s been done better https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76871

stront
03-04-2018, 08:20 PM
skimmed, seems like a trap to get casuals suspended

eh, in all fairness, he asks the guilds involved to work things out with themselves before petitioning each other? Can really only flame Detoxx for ruining my basketball watching month on this one IMO.

-Strux

radda
03-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Detoxx is a great guy. You will like and take these raid mobs. Or you can fuck off back to Agnarr.

shut
the
fuck
up

Linksfather
03-04-2018, 09:23 PM
The guy comes up with a solution to a issue on the server and the first words are " trap, and someone done it better"?
Put out your own solution and post it to the raid section then.

I mean, i dont like it at all but I support it and I support what he is trying to do.. Shit on it if you want... I am sure he wont mind walking away from it.

Nexii
03-04-2018, 09:27 PM
It's pretty generous when you consider that AM isn't asking anything in return.

Not really a trap either. Other guilds can make agreements or compete as they like.

Detoxx
03-05-2018, 01:43 AM
anyone who gets emotionally invested in pixels has something chemically wrong with them and should be evaluated as soon as possible...

2.5 hours for the RnF post to happen. Not bad, I had it at around 1 hour. Don't you play red bro? Why are you even here? Go on Tunare with your pals....oh wait, tunare never been killed on red, huh? She's a tough one!

Detoxx
03-05-2018, 01:44 AM
It’s been done better https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76871

Props on giving up Talendor and Maestro bro. You did the server well...

RedXIII
03-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Master move. Get the casual morons to agree to something, so they cannot petition you before letting you know/allow you to work it out to avoid suspension. A+

We all know A/A cannot petition casuals, those petitions never stick. While casuals can petition any bullshit mistake and get a whole guild banned instead of single bans? idk.

A litle dissapointed with you Toxx... should just dominate these 30days. We know that trying to make deals with these scrub guilds who are allowed to play poorly doesn't benefit us.

You can try play hobinhood but truth is these people don't deserv anything, they will bite the hand that they feed next oportunity that they get. They should just go play some TAKP or Agnarr crap server and run the slotmachine to get gear instead of been here tbh.

P99 is the only server without rotations, or some bullshit that gives you a calendar slot for easy-gear. And people are about to ruin this with the amount of cry for full server rotation and etc.

Yoink1986
03-05-2018, 07:39 AM
Sounds like your crying Red ��

arsenalpow
03-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Props on giving up Talendor and Maestro bro. You did the server well...

Your reading comprehension is still shit.

aaezil
03-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Master move. Get the casual morons to agree to something, so they cannot petition you before letting you know/allow you to work it out to avoid suspension. A+

We all know A/A cannot petition casuals, those petitions never stick. While casuals can petition any bullshit mistake and get a whole guild banned instead of single bans? idk.

A litle dissapointed with you Toxx... should just dominate these 30days. We know that trying to make deals with these scrub guilds who are allowed to play poorly doesn't benefit us.

You can try play hobinhood but truth is these people don't deserv anything, they will bite the hand that they feed next oportunity that they get. They should just go play some TAKP or Agnarr crap server and run the slotmachine to get gear instead of been here tbh.

P99 is the only server without rotations, or some bullshit that gives you a calendar slot for easy-gear. And people are about to ruin this with the amount of cry for full server rotation and etc.

Server already is already mostly rotated between 2 guilds dude...

And now that one is banned for a month AM has more than they can handle so they do this to try to look good haha its more funny than anything

Spyder73
03-05-2018, 10:31 AM
I attended the AM PoG/Tunare kill this weekend and it was quite delightful. I was hoping to get some loot for one of my alts but what I needed did not drop =(

I miss Planes raiding - ToV sucks

Raavak
03-05-2018, 10:56 AM
...AM has more than they can handle...

https://i.imgur.com/OA4PDas.jpg

thebutthat
03-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Don't feel like racing yourselves?

Check12345
03-05-2018, 12:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OA4PDas.jpg

Yah seriously, AW or AM not having to compete would conveyor belt 95 percent of the targets into corpses.

It's definitely not too much to handle.

The threat of 30+ days, that is too much to handle so it makes sense what AM is doing... to me.*

*I must be a 'P99 Stockholm syndrome sufferer.'

kotton05
03-05-2018, 12:20 PM
It’s always cyclical. Aftermath will be next.

Robbintha Hood
03-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Feels like a bit of a ploy to see if Detoxx can get the threatening casual guilds to stop contesting AM for one month in exchange for almost guaranteed attempts. Or maybe this is in response to Sirken implying he's close to supporting server rotation on his last stream (https://youtu.be/0jh6CerAMoM?t=2h40m26s).

pogs4ever
03-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Give em guns step back and watch ‘em petition each other.

Legday
03-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Feels like a bit of a ploy to see if Detoxx can get the threatening casual guilds to stop contesting AM for one month in exchange for almost guaranteed attempts. Or maybe this is in response to Sirken implying he's close to supporting server rotation on his last stream (https://youtu.be/0jh6CerAMoM?t=2h40m26s).

Watchmyfeet
03-05-2018, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=Spyder73;2669315]I attended the AM PoG/Tunare kill this weekend and it was quite delightful. I was hoping to get some loot for one of my alts but what I needed did not drop =(

Better be patient, those 150 person Tunare kills don't spread that much loot

Watchmyfeet
03-05-2018, 01:01 PM
aww I failed a quote how sad

skarlorn
03-05-2018, 01:15 PM
dragon kill spreadsheet terrible

Alde
03-05-2018, 01:39 PM

And now that one is banned for a month AM has more than they can handle so they do this to try to look good haha its more funny than anything

Naw man, we just do what we have to to please the Gods.

mefdinkins
03-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Naw man, we just do what we have to to please the Gods.

gotta survive somehow.

Since the suspension I got an OT hammer for my 51 war, did 1/4th of Ring 1 quest, got one Wooly Spider Silk Net, and made a Finished Naginata Blade. Super fun!

Phatez
03-05-2018, 01:46 PM
aww I failed a quote how sad

Failed to quote, and also spreading FalSe NewS.

We killed tunare with ~80 and the clear took 5h from zone in to tunare falling.

Take your lies and jealousy elsewhere.

mefdinkins
03-05-2018, 01:50 PM
It's pretty generous when you consider that AM isn't asking anything in return.

they did ask to be contacted and not petitioned.

Which 1) is not that much to ask for, 2) would be common courtesy, 3) makes sense. So yes they didn't really "ask for anything in return" other than common decency but with CSG's petitions against Awakened they bargained themselves some free mobs. Good play.

Argh
03-05-2018, 01:53 PM
This is a pretty effective PR maneuver.

1. Aftermath leads the way to reach server-wide agreement to give casuals mobs.
2. After a month of the agreement Awakened gets unspended.
3. Aftermath offers to extend agreement forcing Awakened to either:
a. Not enter into the agreement, thereby disolving it. (Bad PR for Awakened)
b. Enter into the agreement and extend it. (Good PR for Aftermath)
Win/Win situation for Aftermath, Lose/Lose for Awakened.

Note: before you try to point out that guilds don't care about their perception, recall that both will dock you dkp for hurting their public image by shitposting in rnf.

Aadill
03-05-2018, 02:01 PM
Note: before you try to point out that guilds don't care about their perception, recall that both will dock you dkp for hurting their public image by shitposting in rnf.

At this point none of us have any DKP left to spend it's all tied up in RNF.

Supreme
03-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Better be patient, those 150 person Tunare kills don't spread that much loot

77 people on Tunare.

CNN Facts First.

mefdinkins
03-05-2018, 02:42 PM
This is a pretty effective PR maneuver.

1. Aftermath leads the way to reach server-wide agreement to give casuals mobs.
2. After a month of the agreement Awakened gets unspended.
3. Aftermath offers to extend agreement forcing Awakened to either:
a. Not enter into the agreement, thereby disolving it. (Bad PR for Awakened)
b. Enter into the agreement and extend it. (Good PR for Aftermath)
Win/Win situation for Aftermath, Lose/Lose for Awakened.

Not really, it's basically a recognition that neither guild can kill every single mob in the game during a repop and it's better to have a general understanding between yourself and the casuals to keep things civil. This has happened in some other form for most of the past suspensions of A/A as well. I think it's also an opportunity to sort of push blame on the other guild during other times --- without them around look how great things could be and used as a recruiting tool.

Any agreement in place in the game has some sense of mutual benefit.

Spyder73
03-05-2018, 03:26 PM
You are being manipulated into settling for 'lesser' dragons so AM can farm Doze and Vulak into infinity.

Phatez
03-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Sure, we listed some mobs we aren't going after. That doesn't mean we want or expect the other mobs to be uncontested. Yall at RNF are blind if you think PS/AG is going to go kill west TOV on a repop instead of gunning for the high quality mobs.

Hopefully some of the smaller guilds can see that we aren't touching these mobs and get in on the action. I would love to see kittens or the new, crippled, CSG get a few kills on the repop.

Daloon
03-05-2018, 03:39 PM

Shitposting is allowed and encouraged, but gloating about rival guild being suspended is a no-no.

Though, Awakened docked me 500 dkp for calling faumieni a cunt on a known troll account that they bothered to IP match. Hope that's working out well for them now.

skarlorn
03-05-2018, 03:41 PM
At this point none of us have any DKP left to spend it's all tied up in RNF.

Time to start bidding on vulak loot by promising not to shit post for x days

trite
03-05-2018, 04:42 PM
*shrug* everyone knows detoxx has always been one of the biggest problems with the raid scene on p99...Can you think of another player who has more of a reputation for being hypocritical, nasty and just toxic in general? Dude is famous.

Been years of people posting screen captures of him being belligerent, insulting and unreasonable....

mefdinkins
03-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Though, Awakened docked me 500 dkp for calling faumieni a cunt on a known troll account that they bothered to IP match. Hope that's working out well for them now.

In terms of that "working out well for Awakened" Faumieni attended 1297 raids in Awakened, mostly on her super geared cleric. She was a very active member, helping with recruitment, tracking, and playing whatever toons needed to get the job done. So, I think it worked out okay.

Next time you want to call someone a cunt at least have the decency to say it to them in Teamspeak/Vent/Mumble like a true gentleman.

4WOFURY
03-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Make the server great again. Ban the taken leadership.

Thanks for making Awakened great by leaving.

Detoxx
03-05-2018, 05:30 PM
*shrug* everyone knows detoxx has always been one of the biggest problems with the raid scene on p99...Can you think of another player who has more of a reputation for being hypocritical, nasty and just toxic in general? Dude is famous.

Been years of people posting screen captures of him being belligerent, insulting and unreasonable....

Jeez I cant seem to remember a single time that Awakened offered a single thing when we were suspended and they werent. Seems like im certainly the toxic one cause I said some cuss words at an adult 4 years ago. You got me!

I can think of one, let me see here.....

https://i.imgur.com/ZNrCovZ.png?1

Isnt that an Awakened officer?

Aadill
03-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Yo that is -50 Reeeeetoxx Bux for RNFing, Detoxx.

skarlorn
03-05-2018, 06:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rTOMtri.gif

c/o Vowels

Ella`Ella
03-05-2018, 07:28 PM

c/o Vowels

5 stars

Docx
03-05-2018, 07:35 PM
I think someone has the character name concede for sale if you REALLY want to troll detoxx!

Linksfather
03-05-2018, 07:47 PM

c/o Vowels

That isnt the right face by the way

Shinko
03-05-2018, 08:02 PM
<i grouped with shinko> will be taking all the merbs

BirryDaKir
03-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Grats on your mobs for the next month AM. Looking forward to returning to the raid scene and competing again once this ban is over. I understand that this is RnF but the bitterness seems to get out of hand sometimes. I appreciate the competition and if I wanted rotation or handouts I'd be on any of the other many servers out there.

Savok
03-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Grats on your mobs for the next month AM. Looking forward to returning to the raid scene and competing again once this ban is over. I understand that this is RnF but the bitterness seems to get out of hand sometimes. I appreciate the competition and if I wanted rotation or handouts I'd be on any of the other many servers out there.

How are you competing when both guilds have said that you rotate mobs? Even the server GM says you rotate mobs. Either compete with everyone or rotate with everyone.

BirryDaKir
03-05-2018, 08:25 PM
How are you competing when both guilds have said that you rotate mobs? Even the server GM says you rotate mobs. Either compete with everyone or rotate with everyone.

We rotate a few mobs that have caused petitions/trains in the past like koi and trips. Still compete for most tov mobs. I didn't say it was all or nothing.

Detoxx
03-05-2018, 08:26 PM

We rotate mobs that are problematic and cause issues a lot. If you wanted to do something about it you could contest them regularly and force yourself into the rotation but instead you sit back and wait for the GMs to do it.

Shinko
03-05-2018, 08:51 PM
<i grouped with shinko> would like 1
Severilous kill please

branamil
03-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Source:
Detoxx is a hypocrite

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292641

:rolleyes:

Caring is very 2017. Please get with the times

Legday
03-05-2018, 08:59 PM

This is my favorite casual battle cry going right now. We rotate nothing in tov and less than half of the mobs outside of it because it's easier to stay out of each other's way and not end up with petitions. We're not going to rotate anything with you unless you give us a good reason to, and even then we probably wouldn't.

I'd genuinely like to see one of you guilds put forth a real effort to try and dethrone A/A. I was a part of something like that in the F/A alliance versus Rampage and I know FE did something similar in Kunark. It's a blast, trust me. The GMs have made it clear that this is the way to see all of the end game on this server and that instanced raiding is elsewhere if you want easy button content. I feel like PS has a chance to make a run at it because they are new blood.

Or just app to one of us already. The best part is that our guild is full of the same type of players in your guild but you're held back by leadership. Not trying to be a dick that's just the truth of it.

RedXIII
03-05-2018, 09:08 PM
its easier to just cry like a litle bitch endlessly till GM's from their guilds give what they want and suspend us both(a/a) at same time at the end of the year. So they can kill Vulak once a year. \o/

Nemce gave up, anyone else that is not willing to play underdog till they manage to climb up should also try other server.

I also think <Paradigm Shift> right now shows promise to try something new atm. let's see if they die before it happen or just give up and join one of the A/A's like most people do.

3 Guilds at the top would be funny to see for once.

Nukehard
03-05-2018, 09:42 PM

c/o Vowels

laughed so hard I started crying, 5 stars gold

skarlorn
03-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Have you ever tricked a few autistic adult males to sit in front of a computer for +/-8hours in exchange for a fictitious currency backed by your elf Sim government?

Its not as easy as it sounds. You have to talk to these sick fucks in vent all the time and spin stories about bow great they are, you even have to trick them into thinking you are friends.

Maintaining a stable of autistic trackers is a feat truly worthy of a pizza delivery executive!!

Rygar
03-05-2018, 09:50 PM
Props to Detoxx honestly, screw the haters.

This is really just a big risk for Aftermath with nothing to gain but a suspension. If this is qualified as a 'player made agreement' and AM kills a repop 45 mins after it spawns (even if by true ignorance or some kind of rule confusion), technically Sirken can ban them.

So he's sticking his neck out for less toxicity and give some other guilds a chance to play at the high end with a bit of a handicap. Bravo, I say.

P.S. Imagine Nemce or some other server good guy made this post during an A/A ban. I bet you guys would be singing high praises.

fastboy21
03-05-2018, 10:07 PM
So he's sticking his neck out for less toxicity and give some other guilds a chance to play at the high end.

bull poopie. just a thought...why do you think this idea was put forward after their latest ban? coincidence? i think not.

4WOFURY
03-05-2018, 10:30 PM

Yeah.. no... probably not going to rotate with the guys that spent two+ hours wiping to free mobs that are some of the easiest in the zone.

I’m so glad mobs don’t level up off players, or we would have had to put a serverwide raid on and hoped someone good showed up.

Or maybe we could have cried for them to just be DT’d and the loot /ran’d for.

demonith
03-05-2018, 10:39 PM
Have you ever tricked a few autistic adult males to sit in front of a computer for +/-8hours in exchange for a fictitious currency backed by your elf Sim government?

Its not as easy as it sounds. You have to talk to these sick fucks in vent all the time and spin stories about bow great they are, you even have to trick them into thinking you are friends.

Maintaining a stable of autistic trackers is a feat truly worthy of a pizza delivery executive!!

You just now realize this? This was figured out back on live a very, very long time ago. Stockholm is strong, and sometime better than the shity reality they face outside of this.

I hope from your perch you enjoy the observation rather than the participation. I am not sure which is more depressing.

Mistle
03-05-2018, 11:25 PM
all you need is a few autistic trackers and a bunch of clerics. why do you retards think this makes you good at this game.

Mistle
03-05-2018, 11:31 PM
P.S. Imagine Nemce or some other server good guy made this post during an A/A ban. I bet you guys would be singing high praises.

Speaking of Nemce he and the rest of the smarter AG just killed AoW last week on a casual schedule without staring at a single wall, stair, or imaginary starting line.

I'm sure the "competition" here makes your pixels so much more valuable, however.

skarlorn
03-05-2018, 11:48 PM
You just now realize this? This was figured out back on live a very, very long time ago. Stockholm is strong, and sometime better than the shity reality they face outside of this.

I hope from your perch you enjoy the observation rather than the participation. I am not sure which is more depressing.

this is a retarded post and i think you may be dumb in real life.

let me explain:

1) my response to coverjudge has no bearing on the time at which I had the thought. Do you understand that? For instance, I had this realization years ago and I just chose to express it in this instance to a particular person due to a relevant conversation.

2) I very much enjoy the tears and drama of addicts as I observe their pathetic drama from the forums. I was once an addict of Everquest myself and it pleasures me to watch older humans writhe in the mire of self-loathing and addiction which they have willfully created for themselves. This is a game for children, after all. I can appreciate the stance that my candid love of verbal abuse and cyber bullying is a telling sign of a damaged psyche and would wholeheartedly agree you stupid fuck. To answer your question, being stuck in the raid world is more depressing. Please see my other RNF thread "Hope this Helps" for an infographic which will explain this further.

Find Assistance soon!

demonith
03-06-2018, 12:42 AM
REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee

1) My comment was in regards to something we all (well most of us) discovered a long time ago on live. Your holier then thou shit post of "you are all autistic for doing something I think is pathetic" is frankly, pathetic. If people are furthering their cause and getting enjoyment (even if that is staring at a wall) so be it. Some people enjoy dressing up as a furry, what ever floats your boat.

2) So you are basically a person who enjoy crapping an irrelevant opinion on an elf sim you were once addicted to but have no interest in anymore(makes sense?). Enjoying the drama that nerds create rather that the drama Days of our Lives creates. Tell me, what other archived and irrelevant game forums do you spend your free time in?

2.5) So what brings you to assume that every person in the raid scene is a self-loathing and self-addiction person? Is this a reflection on yourself? We all have our vices, and we all spend out time on what pleases us. Who are you to say hashing out raid nonsense on and archaic elf sim is wasted verse posting irreverent opinions on said elf sim?

Oh wait you are super important and above this.

Thanks for the encouragement to find assistance!

Arkanjil
03-06-2018, 01:55 AM

O we could easily handle killing all the mobs, rest assured.

Zal22
03-06-2018, 07:35 AM
The level of salt itt much wow.

You're starving homeless punks being handed fine french food for free and you still manage to yell at the cook lol

As a chef no amount of salt, pepper and basting of butter can ever change the taste of shit.

Doubt your cooking prowess, French maroon

Rygar
03-06-2018, 07:35 AM

You're starving homeless punks being handed fine french food for free and you still manage to yell at the cook lol

Not me!

And to the poster saying this is only to cover aftermath's ass and grease the wheels with Sirken to avoid future petitions... who cares if that is true, it still gives others a better chance at end game.

Quite frankly, even if Detoxx said they would go on vacation while Awakened is on vacation you could use the same argument. May even say that is worse because "lol, nerds way to addicted to pixel 'competition', what a joke, seek help ".

Feel like everyone is just over complicating things. Take a step back.

Arteker
03-06-2018, 07:56 AM

french food is shit and u know it

Skew
03-06-2018, 09:00 AM
Just take the free mobs and stfu.
Had this gone to member vote "kill it all and push their shit in" was winning by a large margin , so you have Uncle Detoxx to thank for showing some leadership.

Jimjam
03-06-2018, 10:02 AM
french food is shit and u know it

Not a fan of cock O' van?

mefdinkins
03-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Just take the free mobs and stfu.
Had this gone to member vote "kill it all and push their shit in" was winning by a large margin , so you have Uncle Detoxx to thank for showing some leadership.

hahaha

acidosis
03-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Speaking of Nemce he and the rest of the smarter AG just killed AoW last week on a casual schedule without staring at a single wall, stair, or imaginary starting line.

I'm sure the "competition" here makes your pixels so much more valuable, however.

cringe

skarlorn
03-06-2018, 12:42 PM
detoxx is an evil mastermind for being clear about which mobs he's giving to the scrublord casual greedheads

BURN HIM

LOVE HIM

it's your choice

Spyder73
03-06-2018, 01:03 PM
LUBE HIM

FILL HIM

USE HIM

skarlorn
03-06-2018, 04:40 PM
I love Detoxx

Sorry you guys don't recognize elf Sim greatness

Spyder73
03-06-2018, 04:58 PM
I didn't realize it was almost time for you to get banned again Lulz, thanks for reminding me.

aMindAmok
03-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Its been to long since the last ascension.

skarlorn
03-06-2018, 05:45 PM
it's time for lulz to be banned

kaev
03-06-2018, 10:55 PM
It's time for somebody (anybody) to be banned, Rants and Flames is once again becoming Wanks and Boredom

Fael
03-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Detoxx has my vote for the all time greatest p99 guild leader.

Savok
03-06-2018, 11:27 PM
We rotate mobs that are problematic and cause issues a lot. If you wanted to do something about it you could contest them regularly and force yourself into the rotation but instead you sit back and wait for the GMs to do it.

Nah I don't care for your shit personally and just stay the fuck away.

skarlorn
03-06-2018, 11:42 PM
I dk kaev above poster seems pretty upset about a rival house of elves

Comoc1
03-07-2018, 12:55 AM
As a chef no amount of salt, pepper and basting of butter can ever change the taste of shit.

Doubt your cooking prowess, French maroon

Being a fry cook at McDonald's doesn't make you a chef

Sadiki
03-07-2018, 03:08 AM
Logged into ToV earlier, was socked by 145 people with no raid mobs up. I play EQ like 30 hours a day and don't even come close to this.

scaura
03-07-2018, 08:09 AM
30 hour's a day hmm.

Heebs13
03-07-2018, 11:29 AM
30 hour's a day hmm.

Sadiki plays from a gravity well where every hour there is like 2 hours here.

Sadiki
03-07-2018, 12:34 PM
I can make my own jokes thanks

Spyder73
03-07-2018, 12:50 PM
I can make my own jokes thanks

Tell me a joke clown

Sadiki
03-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Tell me a joke clown
P99 raiding

Jimjam
03-07-2018, 01:46 PM
30 hour's a day hmm.

It's an admission to boxing, clearly.

Phenyo
03-07-2018, 04:56 PM

Pot kettle black, yikes

bktroost
03-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Props to Detoxx honestly, screw the haters.

This is really just a big risk for Aftermath with nothing to gain but a suspension. If this is qualified as a 'player made agreement' and AM kills a repop 45 mins after it spawns (even if by true ignorance or some kind of rule confusion), technically Sirken can ban them.

So he's sticking his neck out for less toxicity and give some other guilds a chance to play at the high end with a bit of a handicap. Bravo, I say.

When you speak of the Devil he appears....

So just to chime in, in all of my dealings with Detoxx two things were very apparent. 1. He always had a genuine intention to make this server less of a cluster, even if it meant marginally less mobs for his guild. 2. He is easily rustled by his opponents to the point of abandoning agreements and his principles... but generally a nice guy if he doesn't have to work with anyone on policy making.

Also, yes we have wrecked AoW twice now. Log in at the designated time, spend 4 hours crawling Kael killing KT, Vindi, Statue, Idol, and AoW and then log out. Life is sweet. EQ is complete.

Savok
03-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Also, yes we have wrecked AoW twice now. Log in at the designated time, spend 4 hours crawling Kael killing KT, Vindi, Statue, Idol, and AoW and then log out. Life is sweet. EQ is complete.

And the fun is back in raiding, I'm having a blast.

Jimjam
03-08-2018, 02:51 AM
theres a reason 100 people log in to a batphone under his leadership

Looking forward to the next server with no aoe xp factories or gnoll fangs... Then again, where there is a will there is a way.

radda
03-08-2018, 03:12 AM
Autism is so quirky

Sorry you have no friends.
Oh, no I’m not cause I’m not your friend so I couldn’t care less

Loke
03-08-2018, 07:05 AM
Looking forward to the next server with no aoe xp factories or gnoll fangs... Then again, where there is a will there is a way.

Yea, AoE exp and gnoll fangs are totally the only reason why people on a server that spent 5 years in Kunark have multiple characters :rolleyes:

Ravager
03-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Yea, AoE exp and gnoll fangs are totally the only reason why people on a server that spent 5 years in Kunark have multiple characters :rolleyes:
There certainly wouldn't be nearly as many level 60 alts. And you can't tell me that doesn't affect the raiding landscape.

Loke
03-08-2018, 08:59 AM
There certainly wouldn't be nearly as many level 60 alts. And you can't tell me that doesn't affect the raiding landscape.

IDK, I'm sure it does a bit, but not to the extent people make it out to be. I only leveled one of my characters there for like 5 levels, and I've got an army of characters. Anyone who actually enjoys playing EQ and has been on this server for a few years is bound to have 2 or 3 L60s just due to sheer boredom.

Plus, it isn't like raiders were the only ones doing AE groups. In fact, when I was doing it on my enchanter (which would have been easy to level anyway from 55-60), I saw a ton of non-raiders there. Probably more non-raider than raiders tbh.

Aadill
03-08-2018, 09:15 AM
no.

[citation needed]

Murri
03-08-2018, 09:28 AM
[citation needed]

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2670885&postcount=117

Aadill
03-08-2018, 09:30 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2670885&postcount=117

Gonna need that in MLA format.

Loke
03-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Gonna need that in MLA format.

Purdue OWL is instanced content, casuals have no excuse.

Also, Chicago or GTFO.

Aadill
03-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Hi Loke <3

Ella`Ella
03-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Purdue OWL is instanced content, casuals have no excuse.

Also, Chicago or GTFO.

No one uses Chicago outside of Chicago... and you're not even from Chicago.

GTFO

Mockba1980
03-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Autism is so quirky

https://i.imgur.com/neF1PMO.gif

Spyder73
03-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Do you prefer the term "aspergers" applied to you?

We use cuck on p99 you filthy maggot. Incel is also acceptable. Making fun of peoples mental disorders = NOT COOL MAGGOT

Perseus
03-08-2018, 10:39 AM
We use cuck on p99 you filthy maggot. Incel is also acceptable. Making fun of peoples mental disorders = NOT COOL MAGGOT

You have aids and infect everyone around you. Is that ok?

Spyder73
03-08-2018, 10:42 AM
You have aids and infect everyone around you. Is that ok?

AIDS is also acceptable, referencing others as being infectious garbage is also acceptable. Carry on MAGGOT

Spyder73
03-08-2018, 11:37 AM
ALWAYS
UNIQUE
TOTALLY
INTELLIGENT
SOMETIMES
MYSTERIOUS

Hodor_
03-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Hodor

Alde
03-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Hodor

lol

Jimjam
03-08-2018, 06:28 PM
AIDS is also acceptable, referencing others as being infectious garbage is also acceptable. Carry on MAGGOT

Why the sudden SlipKnot fan?

Maner
03-08-2018, 09:53 PM

And the fun is back in raiding, I'm having a blast.

Lol what a cuck

Savok
03-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Meh, enjoy your 16 hour wall watching and I'll continue to log in at a set time to kill a mob that is waiting for me.

Spyder73
03-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Meh, enjoy your 16 hour wall watching and I'll continue to log in at a set time to kill a mob that is waiting for me.

P99 pixels are worth more than other pixels - no hand outs here MAGGOT

thyrax
03-09-2018, 02:11 PM

Tbh 95% of aftermath do just that

Heebs13
03-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Tbh 95% of aftermath do just that

This is almost as believable as that time Skew claimed Aftermath raids once a week.

thyrax
03-09-2018, 02:28 PM
This is almost as believable as that time Skew claimed Aftermath raids once a week.

ok well, maybe 90% .... Aside from a couple cleric and tank ready to engage + the 3-4 people on the pull team Everyone else do something else while waiting on the batphone.

Out of the 100 people loging in for a kill that is pretty much about 90% yes.

How much Ag and ps have been socking statue lately ? pretty sure the ratio is about the same. I think its about time U stop saying How casual you are and accept the truth

Heebs13
03-09-2018, 02:41 PM
ok well, maybe 90% .... Aside from a couple cleric and tank ready to engage + the 3-4 people on the pull team Everyone else do something else while waiting on the batphone.

Out of the 100 people loging in for a kill that is pretty much about 90% yes.

How much Ag and ps have been socking statue lately ? pretty sure the ratio is about the same. I think its about time U stop saying How casual you are and accept the truth

A simple /who at any raid boss AM is waiting on will show you this is not the case. Also TIL socking statue a couple times is the same as socking every mob on the server all week long all year long. Tell me another one!

Savok
03-10-2018, 03:34 PM
I think its about time U stop saying How casual you are and accept the truth

I am casual.

Oh you mean AG? No idea what they are socking these days. Like I said I log in and kill something at set times these days on a different server.

Detoxx
03-10-2018, 05:47 PM
I am casual.

Oh you mean AG? No idea what they are socking these days. Like I said I log in and kill something at set times these days on a different server.

Sounds like every other mmo out there. Glad you left and stopped shitting up the only one left that isn't a loot pinata.

kaev
03-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Sounds like every other mmo out there. Glad you left and stopped shitting up the only one left that isn't a loot pinata.

Says the toxic nerd who's entire life centers on keeping p99 a loot pinata for his tiny coterie of unemployed nerds.

Raev
03-10-2018, 06:35 PM

I'm gonna have to say that the server where you don't have to crawl NTOV and beat the Ring of Vulak is the loot pinata for most players. Log in, whack dragon for 5 minutes, loot. It's actually very easy to be a warm body in A/A if you have a relatively flexible schedule.

Nexii
03-10-2018, 06:38 PM
I'm gonna have to say that the server where you don't have to crawl NTOV and beat the Ring of Vulak is the loot pinata for most players. Log in, whack dragon for 5 minutes, loot. It's actually very easy to be a warm body in A/A if you have a relatively flexible schedule.

That's me for sure! Hi Raev

Sonderbeast
03-10-2018, 07:18 PM

That actually sounds like fun. Spend 6 to 10 hours crawling NToV classic style, and at the end of said crawl declare yourself the winner of Classic EQ. I'd prolly jizz my pants and move on to something more productive with my life, alas it shant be so.

Ravager
03-11-2018, 05:43 AM
A lot of rose coloured glasses for classic crawls. It should be a thing. But let’s not pretend it was not punishing on everyone. Voice coms would make a modern NToV crawl significantly better however.
All raids should be conducted in a single chat window, the way EQ was originally designed.

kaev
03-11-2018, 04:39 PM
All raids should be conducted in a single chat window, the way EQ was originally designed.

Absolutely. Nevermind how EQ was played. What we need, what we all desire in our heart of hearts, is a true and pure game with multi-boxing, using voice-chat, exploiting pathing, exploiting feign death to split pulls, and even the merest hint of deliberate griefplay all grounds for permaban on first offense. It would be glorious!

Raev
03-11-2018, 09:00 PM
A lot of rose coloured glasses for classic crawls. It should be a thing. But let’s not pretend it was not punishing on everyone. Voice coms would make a modern NToV crawl significantly better however.

They are actually pretty fun on TAKP. With ~30 boxes it takes about 10 hours total, of which 1 hour is killing Lady Nevederia and her fucking nearly unresistable spinstun. With practice I guess ~5 hours or even less for P99 guilds, which are larger and don't have the boxing overhead. Although, a lot of the best loots on TAKP are items that were upgraded in Luclin with focus effects, like the Boots of the Dead Dream or Hand of the Master.

Oh and hi Nexii! I was totally a warm body in Awakened, so I know the drill :cool:

Sadiki
03-11-2018, 10:12 PM
It's almost as if this is an emulation of an 18 year old game that people start playing for nostalgia.

No clue how people ended up playing it religiously and think you absolutely need to clear ToV every 7 days for the rest of your life.

Heebs13
03-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Crawling around NToV felt a lot more fun and nostalgic than staring at a wall waiting for monks to exploit FD to conveyor belt bosses to the zone line. I wouldn't want to do either every single week, but I think that's the point. Tunare is a serious time commitment and no one does her every week, despite her having some BiS gear. ToV would be better off that way too, because when one guild is tired of crawling ToV for a week or two, other guilds could get a turn.

Ah who am I kidding, AM would still be in ToV for the full clear every single week, even if it took them 16 hours of nonstop raiding.

Nexii
03-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Crawling around NToV felt a lot more fun and nostalgic than staring at a wall waiting for monks to exploit FD to conveyor belt bosses to the zone line. I wouldn't want to do either every single week, but I think that's the point. Tunare is a serious time commitment and no one does her every week, despite her having some BiS gear. ToV would be better off that way too, because when one guild is tired of crawling ToV for a week or two, other guilds could get a turn.

Ah who am I kidding, AM would still be in ToV for the full clear every single week, even if it took them 16 hours of nonstop raiding.

AM would probably do Doze, Eashan, and all of NTOV. The rest I wouldn't see AM doing that often. It'd be not that much reward compared to doing say Tunare in the same amount of time

icedwards
03-11-2018, 10:57 PM
AM would probably do Doze, Eashan, and all of NTOV. The rest I wouldn't see AM doing that often. It'd be not that much reward compared to doing say Tunare in the same amount of time

Yeah, no one does Tunare regularly because there's a real chance at getting 0 loot since we're now stuck in dev purgatory between the weapons showing nerf and the loot table fix.

Heebs13
03-11-2018, 11:02 PM
I don't see why we don't just treat bosses similar to camps. First group / raid that's there has claim to the boss. After 1 hour (starting from spawn of boss) or 1 wipe, whichever comes first, the raid that was next in line gets 1 hour or 1 wipe. You can only claim 1 boss at a time.

Could 1 guild out-poopsock other guilds by simply being at mobs claiming them hours and hours before anyone else? Sure. But while they're claiming that boss, they can't claim anything else, so anything that spawns while they're claiming the first is off limits for them unless they give up their claim to other bosses they're camping. A 'boss' could be anything with a FTE message.

TL;DR: p99's raid system is shit.

Matalus
03-11-2018, 11:51 PM
I don't see why we don't just treat bosses similar to camps. First group / raid that's there has claim to the boss. After 1 hour (starting from spawn of boss) or 1 wipe, whichever comes first, the raid that was next in line gets 1 hour or 1 wipe. You can only claim 1 boss at a time.

Could 1 guild out-poopsock other guilds by simply being at mobs claiming them hours and hours before anyone else? Sure. But while they're claiming that boss, they can't claim anything else, so anything that spawns while they're claiming the first is off limits for them unless they give up their claim to other bosses they're camping. A 'boss' could be anything with a FTE message.

TL;DR: p99's raid system is shit.

If only there was some kind of server where you could freely raid and kill mobs how you please with no interference....yea...if only

mattydef
03-12-2018, 12:33 AM
It's almost as if this is an emulation of an 18 year old game that people start playing for nostalgia.

No clue how people ended up playing it religiously and think you absolutely need to clear ToV every 7 days for the rest of your life.

Heebs13
03-12-2018, 01:34 AM
If only there was some kind of server where you could freely raid and kill mobs how you please with no interference....yea...if only

If only a 1 hour lockout and instances weren't the same thing. Oh wait, they're not!

FatMice
03-12-2018, 07:07 AM
Is running/racing for first FTE still a thing?

Rygar
03-12-2018, 08:07 AM
#rootthedragons

Then shit really gets classic.

I think you need to change that to #TetherTheDragons

If dragons and guards are tethered a certain distance to their spawn point you could still pull them to a reasonably close kill spot (classic) and need to split guards away.

Maybe if you pull them past tether range call of the zero goes into effect to prevent exploiting.

This would prevent zone line pulls and still offer the Classic experience with all encounters.

Rygar
03-12-2018, 09:19 AM
See my tether suggestion in previous post. Would make encounters most classic.

Legday
03-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Sirken and co. must be so sick of changing the raid rules (and adding 2x monthly repops) only to have 80% of the server complain every time. "We need this" or "If only they would change this." You guys accidentally picked the server that is unforgiving to casual guilds, which I admit is a little bit of a tough break. But then you continue to choose to be in casual guilds and wonder why its not going your way. Adapt by leaving the server or joining the top guilds. There is nothing that they can do or will do for you.

Jimjam
03-12-2018, 09:43 AM
I am in a competitive guild and everyone who does not want to compete should go to a different instance so I can have this instance to my self with no competition.

😉

Rygar
03-12-2018, 10:17 AM
Sirken and co. must be so sick of changing the raid rules (and adding 2x monthly repops) only to have 80% of the server complain every time. "We need this" or "If only they would change this." You guys accidentally picked the server that is unforgiving to casual guilds, which I admit is a little bit of a tough break. But then you continue to choose to be in casual guilds and wonder why its not going your way. Adapt by leaving the server or joining the top guilds. There is nothing that they can do or will do for you.

Its really not about casual or hardcore, I think the point is what you are doing (logging in for 5 mins, killing a NToV dragon, logging out) was not the classic experience back in the day. So ensuring a zone-line pull is not possible would provide a more classic experience.

Some may argue how possible those pulls were as current live has a shorter leash range than P99 in the Temple of Veeshan.

Raev
03-12-2018, 10:23 AM
Sirken and co. must be so sick of changing the raid rules (and adding 2x monthly repops) only to have 80% of the server complain every time. "We need this" or "If only they would change this."
I think there are about 50 people on the server who really enjoy the wall-staring, racing, direct head-to-head competition, and showing off their full BIS in the EC tunnel. Then you have the the additional 400 or so who are willing to log in for 5 minutes for pixel dopamine but don't really enjoy it, and the 20,000 who hate it with a passion. I think the staff is gradually realizing this and fumbling for ways to improve, but it's tough without changing the mechanics a bit. Personally I think the League Promotion System is the answer, but as Motec says our current 'hardcore' guilds might be a bit to casual to actually do the content.

You guys accidentally picked the server that is unforgiving to casual guilds, which I admit is a little bit of a tough break. But then you continue to choose to be in casual guilds and wonder why its not going your way. Adapt by leaving the server or joining the top guilds. There is nothing that they can do or will do for you.
100% agree. TAKP is a lot of fun if you can handle the boxing and the older client. Or Daybreak is launching another progression server, which actually (gasp) goes beyond Velious!

Sadiki
03-12-2018, 10:53 AM
Adapt by leaving the server or joining the top guilds
10/10 very insightful

learning a lot today about how America operated in the 1600s

Legday
03-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Its really not about casual or hardcore, I think the point is what you are doing (logging in for 5 mins, killing a NToV dragon, logging out) was not the classic experience back in the day. So ensuring a zone-line pull is not possible would provide a more classic experience.

Some may argue how possible those pulls were as current live has a shorter leash range than P99 in the Temple of Veeshan.

For sure agree, but I don't know if the staff cares if the play styles are classic. There is no way they could expect that to remain a constant.

Alde
03-12-2018, 11:08 AM
You can't 'force' a server to stay classic when the content progression stops and stuck at Velious forever. Only possible way would be to wipe the server when the timeline meets The Shadows of Luclin release and re-start as a TLP server up to Luclin again, again and again..

I personally don't understand all the QQ. You get an awesome (most classic too) server for free, yet ppl keep complaining. Legday pretty much got the point here.

Adapt by leaving the server or joining the top guilds. There is nothing that they can do or will do for you.

Oh, and Detoxx is a saint.

Heebs13
03-12-2018, 11:10 AM
You can't 'force' a server to stay classic when the content progression stops and stuck at Velious forever. Only possible way would be to wipe the server when the timeline meets The Shadows of Luclin release and re-start as a TLP server up to Luclin again, again and again..

I personally don't understand all the QQ. You get an awesome (most classic too) server for free, yet ppl keep complaining. Legday pretty much got the point here.

Oh, and Detoxx is a saint.

Can "join us or leave the server" be AM's new official motto?

Argh
03-12-2018, 11:20 AM
How is not raiding because of muh playstyle but constantly lobbying (or just praying) for new rules a better use of time than just showing up and racing against A/A?

Alde
03-12-2018, 11:21 AM

Depends on your goals but if you plan to raid with Detoxx, pretty much that's it. :P

Heebs13
03-12-2018, 11:33 AM
How is not raiding because of muh playstyle but constantly lobbying (or just praying) for new rules a better use of time than just showing up and racing against A/A?

I guess on a basis of sheer quantity of time used, making a post suggesting new rules takes a couple of orders of magnitude less time than socking every target on the server. It probably took me less than 2 minutes to post this. How long do you think it takes to successfully compete against the top guilds on p99 for raid targets?

maskedmelon
03-12-2018, 11:40 AM
SOOOO tired of seeing this structured as a "hardcore" vs. "casuals" thing. There are more casuals than hardcores on both sides the fence and guess what? most of them don't care that much, BECAUSE THEY ARE CASUAL. This is a winners vs. losers issue, with losing hardcores angry that they can't impose their impotent ideology on everyone else.

Join a winning team, build a better one or play a different game. don't try to change this one.

Argh
03-12-2018, 11:42 AM
If all your leadership is doing is spending 2 minutes on rnf posts begging for new rules thinking that's an actual strategy for getting more mobs or for getting the rules changed you may want to look for some new leadership.

Aadill
03-12-2018, 11:46 AM
I guess on a basis of sheer quantity of time used, making a post suggesting new rules takes a couple of orders of magnitude less time than socking every target on the server. It probably took me less than 2 minutes to post this. How long do you think it takes to successfully compete against the top guilds on p99 for raid targets?

5 minutes since Paradigm Shift has proven as much.

Aadill
03-12-2018, 11:49 AM

Or the time it takes to get a stack of pearls delivered.

Heebs13
03-12-2018, 11:52 AM
If all your leadership is doing is spending 2 minutes on rnf posts begging for new rules thinking that's an actual strategy for getting more mobs or for getting the rules changed you may want to look for some new leadership.

Whoa whoa whoa.

1. Who said I'm leadership?
2. You really think this is all I'm / we are doing? This is just me shooting the shit while I'm at work. Calm down brother.

mefdinkins
03-12-2018, 12:02 PM
They want equality of outcome not equality of effort.

P99 isn't even equality of effort. It's a combination of luck (sometimes luck or RNG), effort (socking, being prepared with appropriate toons, raid mads, understanding of game mechanics, getting numbers), and perseverance (showing back up after losing a close FTE, keeping your chin up after a CH missed by 1 second and you wiped and saw someone else loot those glorious items).

In today's MMOs they pump out content every 8 weeks b/c the super hardcores finish everything in a week and the casual scrubs clear the content as it's slowly nerfed "retuned" and get to finish it all then cry for more. On P99 the dynamic content is competing against each other time and time again. I believe that the competition provides the mixed PVP/PVE element in P99, keeps the content fresh and dynamic, and keeps players logging in.

Argh
03-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Whoa whoa whoa.

1. Who said I'm leadership?
2. You really think this is all I'm / we are doing? This is just me shooting the shit while I'm at work. Calm down brother.

Your position has shifted quite dramatically from 'lol it only takes 2 minutes to post'.

Heebs13
03-12-2018, 12:21 PM
Your position has shifted quite dramatically from 'lol it only takes 2 minutes to post'.

How so? Even in the post you quoted I state I'm just shooting the breeze here.

Skew
03-12-2018, 01:26 PM

I prefer "bend the knee or starve"

Sadiki
03-12-2018, 01:35 PM
They want equality of outcome not equality of effort.
Not really.

Non-A/A guilds still have people that sock stuff for 10+ hours every day and play 24/7. They still park as many people as possible and blow all the alarms when something spawns. They just go for less targets and have the server population that isn't available 24/7 for phones. Most people would be happy with a rotation that gives one half-decent spawn a week. Everyone thinks it has to be full rotation or nothing, but it's mostly just selfishness, literally every single possible mob absolutely has to be contested in 18yearoldnostalgiaserver or the world might end.

Can you imagine if something wasn't contested just once? Dear god, that sounds horrible. I don't want to live in that world.

Aadill
03-12-2018, 01:38 PM
Can you imagine if something wasn't contested just once? Dear god, that sounds horrible. I don't want to live in that world.

idk can u? (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2670630#post2670630)

skarlorn
03-12-2018, 01:53 PM
rotations are fucking stupid and not fun and i'm sorry you aren't willing to be a good player.

Heebs13
03-12-2018, 02:30 PM
rotations are fucking stupid and not fun and i'm sorry you aren't willing to be a good player.

Don't A/A have a rotation going?

mefdinkins
03-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Don't A/A have a rotation going?

they have a brotation going. gotta be a sick raiding bro to get in homie

Mythanor
03-12-2018, 02:47 PM

Aadill
03-12-2018, 02:48 PM

skarlorn
03-12-2018, 03:05 PM

maskedmelon
03-12-2018, 03:08 PM

this is true. OR you can be a "warm body," which is the term that loser hardcores (those not in A/A) use to disparage the casuals in A/A who prefer to have fun instead of complain.

maskedmelon
03-12-2018, 03:15 PM
(*^^*;). am not!

Sadiki
03-12-2018, 03:31 PM
How dare you. Maskedmelon is a playmaker.

Heebs13
03-12-2018, 04:19 PM
The spin in this thread is so strong I expect people will be vomiting soon.

Zemus
03-12-2018, 04:26 PM
I prefer "bend the knee or starve"

Drop trou and present thy posterior.

Zemus
03-12-2018, 04:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KQ67HFy.jpg

maskedmelon
03-12-2018, 05:56 PM
How dare you. Maskedmelon is a playmaker.

(*^^*)

Sadiki
03-12-2018, 06:25 PM
pixles
Love me some good pixles to increase my strangth stat.

Skew
03-12-2018, 06:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KQ67HFy.jpg

Petitioning Detoxx to change our Homepage banner.

Reddarok
03-13-2018, 06:38 AM
Lemonparty.org the new p99 petition to fix everything!!

Spyder73
03-13-2018, 11:06 AM
I think the only solution is to perma ban Detoxx

Detoxx
03-13-2018, 11:10 AM

Ruhtar
03-13-2018, 11:21 AM
Yeah, screw all those casuals that make up the majority of the P99 population and are the reason why the server is still active.

I just wish the world wasn't again A/A, so they could continue getting all this loot they already have. It's not my fault I've been fired from my past 8 employers; they all had it out for me.

skarlorn
03-13-2018, 11:45 AM

MalystryxVoF
03-13-2018, 12:15 PM
since i can't post in the raid discussion thing about the 'march madness' thing for detoxx..

Let everyone know that what you mean by 'repop' isn't a repop but you mean an earthquake....

cuz we all thought in euro and omni that this was just a regular repop of the mobs, and we were tracking in ST and AM just showed up in force to kill this shit and not a 3 hour variance...

sooo.. to all who see the agreement... REPOP isn't repop in AM's eyes, but repop=earthquake.

lot of confusion

Aadill
03-13-2018, 12:21 PM
since i can't post in the raid discussion thing about the 'march madness' thing for detoxx..

Let everyone know that what you mean by 'repop' isn't a repop but you mean an earthquake....

cuz we all thought in euro and omni that this was just a regular repop of the mobs, and we were tracking in ST and AM just showed up in force to kill this shit and not a 3 hour variance...

sooo.. to all who see the agreement... REPOP isn't repop in AM's eyes, but repop=earthquake.

lot of confusion

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2673536&postcount=3

MalystryxVoF
03-13-2018, 12:30 PM
still talking about 'repop' not earth quake. a repop is when a mob repops in my eyes. that is a regular pop of a mob in his spawn, quake is something totally different. hence the confusion

Baylan295
03-13-2018, 12:34 PM
still talking about 'repop' not earth quake. a repop is when a mob repops in my eyes. that is a regular pop of a mob in his spawn, quake is something totally different. hence the confusion

I’m not sure how you can read it like that in the context of the first message. And given that they are actively just allowing people to take mobs they otherwise wouldn’t have a chance at... I don’t think anyone can complain about their terminology or enforcement.

Argh
03-13-2018, 12:35 PM
Please note that since it is unknown when a repop is going to happen, it appears this cycle will happen before the first repop.

Context clues make it pretty clear.

Detoxx
03-13-2018, 12:46 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2673651#post2673651

Refer to asking any questions you may have here.

Detoxx
03-13-2018, 12:49 PM

Also, for future reference a respawn is the pop of a mob in his spawn. On live, there was Spawn Timers and Respawn Timers.

Spawn timers were the time it took from the server coming up for said mob to spawn. Respawn timers were when the mob spawned after it had been previously killed.

Example: Dain had a 3 day spawn and a 7 day respawn.

Sorry for the confusion but it seemed pretty clear to me. I addressed it and cleared it up in the thread though.

Shinko
03-13-2018, 12:50 PM
Go back to no csr days

bluntfang
03-13-2018, 12:59 PM
nice try, i'll stay right here in rnf

FatMice
03-13-2018, 03:05 PM
Is there still a line and racing?

Detoxx
03-13-2018, 03:17 PM
No

mefdinkins
03-13-2018, 03:24 PM
No

any comments on the difference between a brotation - what is going on between A/A and hoetation what is proposed by casual scum lords?

Shinko
03-13-2018, 03:47 PM
A/A vs AM who wins in the arena?

skarlorn
03-13-2018, 03:55 PM
a

maskedmelon
03-13-2018, 04:04 PM
mm

kb2005
03-13-2018, 04:07 PM
Hi there kb2005, Amsterdam, or Radda

want sum fuk?
:)

lol wut?

Sadiki
03-13-2018, 06:34 PM
A/A vs AM who wins in the arena?
Aftermath and Awakened vs. Aftermath?

I think AW would win.

radda
03-14-2018, 06:13 AM
lol wut?

He thinks we three are the same person

kb2005
03-14-2018, 12:01 PM
He thinks we three are the same person

Well Amsterdam is my main, so he's got that part right.

radda
03-14-2018, 01:00 PM
You both definitely sound like the same type of betA male cuckS

😬

Aww, look at you...
Lawl@u

radda
03-14-2018, 02:09 PM
^^Overweight 47 year old single male with a Pikachu avatar y’all

https://i.imgur.com/H7ABMlY.jpg

Triple sick burn!

jackd104
03-14-2018, 02:35 PM
Nice to see young tween boys playing. Keeps the community fresh!

Baler
03-14-2018, 03:33 PM
Detoxx playing warfare games with p99 by posting his hypocritical raid discussion thread in server chat. As per to confuse the unknowing into thinking he's a 'good guy'.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293328

Legday
03-14-2018, 03:43 PM
Detoxx playing warfare games with p99 by posting his hypocritical raid discussion thread in server chat. As per to confuse the unknowing into thinking he's a 'good guy'.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293328

Paul Revere! I thought you were dead?

Aadill
03-14-2018, 06:16 PM
I mean he posted it there because there was some confusion with the original thread and the only place where the information was posted not everyone has access to so he put it in a place that could be talked about? What a horrible motherfucker.

skarlorn
03-14-2018, 06:45 PM
I mean he posted it there because there was some confusion with the original thread and the only place where the information was posted not everyone has access to so he put it in a place that could be talked about? What a horrible motherfucker.

typical AFTERMETH shill SALT posting FLAMING and Using RACIALIST slurs

Saludeen
03-14-2018, 08:42 PM
"Close your eyes and think as far as you can into the future like imagining that you're 90 years old and reflecting on your life. Now, open your eyes and read your posts."

- Saludeen, Theoretical Physicist

skarlorn
03-14-2018, 08:48 PM
"Close your eyes and think as far as you can into the future like imagining that you're 90 years old and reflecting on your life. Now, open your eyes and read your posts."

- Saludeen, Theoretical Physicist
very on point for me as i'm working on an article about future-self continuity

90 years old and laughing at my shit posts.