PDA

View Full Version : Cecily

Shinko
03-02-2018, 06:58 PM
Cecily has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Endonde
03-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me.

deezy
03-02-2018, 07:57 PM
I'll leave you a PM here Cecily.

I'm 55 now, let's duo.

Shinko
03-02-2018, 08:08 PM
im 40 group with me

d3r14k
03-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Cecily, this is Dr. Tuluven. I'm have very confidential and private test results to discuss with you, but your PM inbox is full. I will have to post your results here if room is not freed up in...

Lets say 12 seconds.

skarlorn
03-02-2018, 08:22 PM
lol^

danceparty
03-02-2018, 08:34 PM
send to me and I will text them to cecily

Lulz~Sect
03-02-2018, 08:54 PM
(Sorry you didn’t get paid)

Arteker
03-02-2018, 09:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IjvmYNe.jpg*

Got a haircut, some makeup advice, and a bunch of free cosmetics to play with today.

https://i.imgur.com/ysw9usf.jpg

I still don’t like video games.

nice eyes:o

d3r14k
03-02-2018, 09:23 PM
DO NOT RECOMMEND

I have a friend on this shit and he won't shut up about his vivid nightmares.

I kind of think it'd be cool to take just for that.

skarlorn
03-02-2018, 09:51 PM
piracetam is a baby level nootropic that gave me some wild dreams

but do not do drugs

Lulz~Sect
03-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Can’t wait to inject marijuanas tonigb

Kaight
03-02-2018, 09:54 PM

dem cheekbones!

AzzarTheGod
03-02-2018, 09:59 PM
piracetam is a baby level nootropic that gave me some wild dreams

but do not do drugs

this nega fucks w racetams hes on some djinn lvl

skarlorn
03-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Rub my lamp if and only if your wish is an eyeful of human cum

d3r14k
03-02-2018, 10:16 PM
Rub my lamp if and only if your wish is an eyeful of human cum

skarlorn
03-02-2018, 10:23 PM
lol deriak

do you know who my avatar image is?

it's a badass character from Deadwood. He just got badly beaten and is suffering from a kidneystone. At the moment i took a screenshot of his face he was getting a blowjob from a prostitute, basically with the EXACT same frame composition of your lamp rub image.

Truly incredible how life imitates art.

d3r14k
03-02-2018, 10:26 PM
I know of the actor (Ian McShane?) but I've never seen Deadwood. I know him from his one off episode in Game of Thrones. I'm actually not sure how I even know his name considering I can't place him in any other role.

skarlorn
03-02-2018, 10:29 PM
you gotta check it out man

it's tremendous. he's such a star in it.

Shinko
03-03-2018, 12:50 AM
No one wants to fuck a smoker

Nisse
03-03-2018, 02:18 AM
Deadwood is amazing

Kaight
03-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Ian McShane just played Wednesday in the tv mini series of American Gods, too.

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2018, 02:33 AM
Ian McShane just played Wednesday in the tv mini series of American Gods, too.

good role on Ray Donovon S3. I'd suggest you watch that season if you are a fan of the actor.

katrik
03-03-2018, 03:53 AM

Got a haircut, some makeup advice, and a bunch of free cosmetics to play with today.

https://i.imgur.com/ysw9usf.jpg

I still don’t like video games.

Lookin good lady!

Nexii
03-03-2018, 08:17 AM
Nice to see you smile. I hope to have some pics to share too soon

Zal22
03-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Deadwood is amazing

When Dan put that fat old mustachioed man's eyeball out then beat his head in while he cried, and A/A leaders looked on.

Irulan
03-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Glad to see you keeping up the good fight Cec *cheers*

Shinko
03-03-2018, 12:57 PM
https://www.twitch.tv/bryunisbun

branamil
03-03-2018, 08:19 PM
proud

Nexii
03-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Well I wasn't sure that calling him my boyfriend last night was exactly accurate but it's official, we're together. First boyfriend and our first kiss tonight. I'm someone's girlfriend, ha. Achievements unlocking everyday this month.

So you and Caiu officially a thing now?

d3r14k
03-03-2018, 08:53 PM
soon he will inseminate u! enjoy!!

Poke, why do you have to ruin a beautiful thing? There was love in the air and YOU'VE TAINTED IT.

Ravager
03-03-2018, 09:00 PM
Well I wasn't sure that calling him my boyfriend last night was exactly accurate but it's official, we're together. First boyfriend and our first kiss tonight. I'm someone's girlfriend, ha. Achievements unlocking everyday this month.
Grats!

AzzarTheGod
03-03-2018, 09:08 PM
n daddy was a sonofa bitch

Shinko
03-03-2018, 09:46 PM
hey sis , hmu rogue bitch

katrik
03-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Awww that makes me happy. <3

Lulz~Sect
03-03-2018, 10:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/L9U4CDX.png

Qtip
03-03-2018, 10:33 PM
We're taking things slowly since I'm still way early in transition, but I'd love to be a mom someday.

https://i.imgur.com/HEZ1eJY.png

Umm you're clearly a dude in them pictures with a 5 o'clock shadow. The hell you smoking in them ciggerettes?

Ravager
03-03-2018, 10:46 PM
Umm you're clearly a dude in them pictures with a 5 o'clock shadow. The hell you smoking in them ciggerettes?
What do you stand to gain from this post? Don't be a shithead.

deezy
03-04-2018, 12:36 AM

gz!

danzig
03-04-2018, 01:02 AM
Since we’re just PMing Cecily here now. Buy yourself a book like this one ("https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1582975299/”) as a present to yourself for not being at that dead end job anymore. $5 well spent. Can’t write a book without writing a page!

Kaight
03-04-2018, 01:03 AM
go girl <3

danzig
03-04-2018, 01:04 AM
Eh I guess urls don’t work here books called The Daily Writer

Canelek
03-04-2018, 02:29 AM
I caught the part about chantix. Try Wellbutrin. It is a mild anti-depressant and has a lovely side effect of somehow not reminding you it is time for a smoke. Odd! It helped me tremendously. I smoked for over 20 years and have not had a single smoke since August 30, 2016.

Of course, you have to do the work as well. There is no magic bullet, but there is a pill-shaped handy-pal! GL!

khanable
03-04-2018, 11:05 AM
hi cec!

ymmv on chantix, but that shit straight broke my brain and left me all sorts of fucky for weeks

if you want to go on the cheap side find a copy of 'the easy way to quit smoking' by alan carr. getting yourself into the right state of mind to drop it is 99% of the battle the first few months~

Qtip
03-04-2018, 11:07 AM
What do you stand to gain from this post? Don't be a shithead.

I'm being a shit head because a man is describing how he can't wait to be a mom. To top it off he believes he's a female?

How would you feel being adopted by 2 men. 1 dresses like a female. Would you bring your friends over?

Lulz~Sect
03-04-2018, 11:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/hXp4873.jpg

katrik
03-04-2018, 11:26 AM
I'm being a shit head because a man is describing how he can't wait to be a mom. To top it off he believes he's a female?

How would you feel being adopted by 2 men. 1 dresses like a female. Would you bring your friends over?

P99 has 2 or 3 trans women here. Don’t be a dick. She’s doing what makes her happy. Always had mad respect for Ceci.. she knows everything about this game & is a sweet heart.

aMindAmok
03-04-2018, 11:35 AM
P99 has 2 or 3 trans women here. Don’t be a dick. She’s doing what makes her happy. Always had mad respect for Ceci.. she knows everything about this game & is a sweet heart.

quoted for truth

radda
03-04-2018, 11:38 AM
So you and Caiu officially a thing now?

it's not caiu, it's kbrown.

Kaight
03-04-2018, 11:40 AM

No need to be an asshole because you're attracted to her and that makes you feel uncomfortable :(

Look deep within honey, and admit a few things to yourself. The anger will subside and you'll be a happier human being. It starts with loving yourself.

Murri
03-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Hey don't KS my guardians in SS anymore!

Loke
03-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Qtip may be an asshole, but he's the only one ranting and/or flaming in here. Y'all need to start a blog or some shit. I came for elf rants and am leaving completely unfulfilled.

As far as I'm concerned, Cecily is a female wood elf. All this other shit belongs in off topic. Quit ruining my immersion.

bspa0700
03-04-2018, 01:02 PM
@Qtip --

I'm from Texas and didn't quite know how to react to this type of stuff on my first interaction either. I had someone who was genderqueer try to dictate their pronouns to me. I thought it was ridiculous and not within their rights to tell me how to speak the english language.

But what I've learned is, if someone feels strongly enough about this type of thing that they will go through these actions -- and make no mistake, they are acutely aware of how many weird looks they get -- then you should be able to let it roll of your shoulders. They clearly feel its important enough to go through this, and therefore you making these type of statements is really just being difficult and an ass for no reason. Make it less about you.

Loke
03-04-2018, 02:20 PM
Cecily, I've never had a problem with you except when I was giving you shit back in the day for being a filthy TMO turncoat, but for real, this is some facebook level shit posting. This is not the forum or community to find support through public over sharing. You're not dumb. You know this. I get you have some shit going on, but nothing good can come from plastering your photos and talking about your relationship on P99 RnF.

I tried to imply that without getting all serious in my last post, but here we are...

Irulan
03-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Meh I think Cecily is a badass. Gratz fur her don't be jelly as fuk.

Irulan
03-04-2018, 02:37 PM
No one should be ashamed to be a camwhore on a nerdforum.

Ya'll prob post a lot dumber shit about dumb shit than cec talking about chantix

P.S.

I'm in favor of the antidepressent/wellbutrin over chantix.

Irulan
03-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Antidepressants are good for u.

Lulz~Sect
03-04-2018, 02:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5IL1zoS.png

Canelek
03-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Oh, and good for you Cecily. It would be tiresome tangling up with every ignorant person who is frightened by someone like you. I find it heartening to know someone lives their life and takes no garbage from folks that would rather roll back society to 1953, or even 1860 in some cases (maga indeed...).

Loke
03-04-2018, 02:55 PM
I’m not posting to entertain you. Shut up.

Clearly. But way to either miss or completely ignore the point I was trying to make. I'm sure posting a bunch of personal shit on a forum that doesn't allow you to edit posts and is frequented by bored sociopaths will work out super for you...

Nexii
03-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Clearly. But way to either miss or completely ignore the point I was trying to make. I'm sure posting a bunch of personal shit on a forum that doesn't allow you to edit posts and is frequented by bored sociopaths will work out super for you...

It's practice in a sense. Though RL is quite different. Most people won't dare to say the things they think

Freakish
03-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Grats. Come play dnd.

Irulan
03-04-2018, 03:40 PM
It's boring without both. Funny to see that someone else resurrected trannyquest like 2 days before I showed back up and now everyone is rustling.

Gratz cecily on basically having almost an entire community come out in support of U

made me smile

katrik
03-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Tranny quest is fun amirite?

Susano
03-04-2018, 04:06 PM
I'm so glad to see that RnF has become a giant hugbox for the trans community of P99.

You know, I remember a time when the women of P99 would get torn to shreds on here, Coldblooded chased off the server because Tiggles posted her IRL photo and people roasted the shit out of her. Knix trying to hang with the big boys and getting her shit pushed in every time she tried to defend herself here. Tralina falling off toilets and getting made fun of all over the place.

Guess you have to be a man who thinks he's a woman to get any respect in these parts.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, this is some tumblr level bullshit in here. I don't give a shit what your mental dysfunction is, this used to be the place to tear each other down, not slap each other on the back.

I'd say the mods should delete/move this post, but fuck, we all know how that shit goes, probably too busy suspending a guild for some dumb shit.

PS: I stream now, if any of this made you mad, come make fun of me and my fat voice:

http://twitch.tv/sussypoo

Nexii
03-04-2018, 04:08 PM
I'm so glad to see that RnF has become a giant hugbox for the trans community of P99.

You know, I remember a time when the women of P99 would get torn to shreds on here, Coldblooded chased off the server because Tiggles posted her IRL photo and people roasted the shit out of her. Knix trying to hang with the big boys and getting her shit pushed in every time she tried to defend herself here. Tralina falling off toilets and getting made fun of all over the place.

Guess you have to be a man who thinks he's a woman to get any respect in these parts.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, this is some tumblr level bullshit in here. I don't give a shit what your mental dysfunction is, this used to be the place to tear each other down, not slap each other on the back.

I'd say the mods should delete/move this post, but fuck, we all know how that shit goes, probably too busy suspending a guild for some dumb shit.

PS: I stream now, if any of this made you mad, come make fun of me and my fat voice:

So do you hate all females or just trans ones?

Loke
03-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Bunch of retarded shit throughout this thread

Are you transitioning into a retard? If so, definitely passable.

Susano
03-04-2018, 04:23 PM
So do you hate all females or just trans ones?

In this forum I hate indiscriminately, that's what it's here for.

Make RNF good again.

Canelek
03-04-2018, 05:16 PM
There some next level queer-fear happening here.

Loke
03-04-2018, 05:42 PM
There some next level queer-fear happening here.

Really? Where? Quote me some of this "next level queer-fear" please.

Only person I see out of line is you by implying that a trans woman who is attracted to men is queer.

Irulan
03-04-2018, 05:59 PM

You're voice doesn't sound cis. U need to work on that voice. Not passing at all.

Lulz~Sect
03-04-2018, 06:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2B0gYq8.png

Irulan
03-04-2018, 06:01 PM
I skyped sex fandango and he stayed in my discord for like months, lost a bunch weight, U should get back with me.

lilyanna
03-04-2018, 06:01 PM
We've known each other how long now through EQ.. and first time I have seen a pic of you and OMG you are so cute! I couldn't be happier for you right now, yes you lost your job but you seemed to have gained this inner confidence recently and it's lovely to see.

Endonde
03-04-2018, 06:03 PM

We all know you secretly get plowed by heallun at truck stops nation wide.

Irulan
03-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Are you transitioning into a retard? If so, definitely passable.

https://i.imgflip.com/25qjg8.jpg

You should know :D

Also the only thing I ever got banned for here really was posting a gif where someone was typing the N word. Triggered the f out of one of the mods.

Irulan
03-04-2018, 06:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/d14bFJV.jpg

Loke
03-04-2018, 06:14 PM
We all know you secretly get plowed by heallun at truck stops nation wide.

Shut your filthy mouth. Heallun is the p99 patron saint of drive by rezzes. Back when we had the 7 day rez timers, that dude was like an angel that would descend from the heavens to rez whatever pile of corpse you accumulated throughout week, and then vanish without requesting any payment just as quickly as he appeared. Like 90% of the classic server population probably owes that dude a couple levels worth of exp.

I'll fite you irl.

TeemoOfAstora
03-04-2018, 06:22 PM
If you do take Chantix don't do the full three month thing. I only did the first month to help get me through the physical portion of it. From then on it's all in the mind. It'll take time, you'll still find yourself reaching for the lighter pocket, people smoking will trigger cravings, but it'll all get better with time.
Just gotta remind yourself that you've come to the conclusion that you have to quit. if you start again you'll be back to the same conclusion after enough time. You don't want to keep quitting, since it is rough, so it's best to just view the experience as a one way tunnel with a light at the end of it. Don't go back in the tunnel, it's shit in there. Good luck and god bless.

Canelek
03-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Ok here you go.
Really? Where? Quote me some of this "next level queer-fear" please.

lilyanna
03-04-2018, 07:00 PM
In this forum I hate indiscriminately, that's what it's here for.

Make RNF good again.

You are not a hater! Don't give me that shit :p

jilena
03-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Shut your filthy mouth. Heallun is the p99 patron saint of drive by rezzes. Back when we had the 7 day rez timers, that dude was like an angel that would descend from the heavens to rez whatever pile of corpse you accumulated throughout week, and then vanish without requesting any payment just as quickly as he appeared. Like 90% of the classic server population probably owes that dude a couple levels worth of exp.

I'll fite you irl.

I miss Heallun even if I don’t think he rezzed me ever. Was good to chat with on IRC. Can we please have p99 IRC back? Discord isn’t the same and I feel like nitebot hates happiness.

Cecily, kick p99 before you attempt to quit smoking. EQ still makes me want a cig and I haven’t smoked in half a decade or more...

AzzarTheGod
03-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Oh, and good for you Cecily. It would be tiresome tangling up with every ignorant person who is frightened by someone like you. I find it heartening to know someone lives their life and takes no garbage from folks that would rather roll back society to 1953, or even 1860 in some cases (maga indeed...).

solid dunks

Qtip
03-04-2018, 09:15 PM

I want to roll back society to the 1800s because I don't accept a tranny adopting a child?

You want to be gay or a make believe women, great for you. Adopting a kid and putting him in a situation where mental health is serious lacking at the moment, isn't right.

Irulan
03-04-2018, 09:31 PM
Trannies be existing since biblical times. Other abrahamic religions treat us like women. Malakos males become celibate priests n shit. Queer n gay aren't the absolute way to describe others.

Your understanding is pretty sad Qtip. Can't roll back all the shit u just made up.

Nommis
03-04-2018, 09:44 PM
~300 B.C. Istanbul

https://i.imgur.com/vrxGgqa.jpg

Irulan
03-04-2018, 09:47 PM
Noice!

Canelek
03-04-2018, 10:03 PM
I want to roll back society to the 1800s because I don't accept a tranny adopting a child?

You want to be gay or a make believe women, great for you. Adopting a kid and putting him in a situation where mental health is serious lacking at the moment, isn't right.

You mean taking a child out of the institution into a household where two people actually want said child?

Sounds terrible.

Nexii
03-04-2018, 10:03 PM
So I guess trans porn isn't just a fad

Lulz~Sect
03-04-2018, 10:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MIeSr1c.jpg

branamil
03-04-2018, 10:22 PM
When I want an enlightened opinion on transexual adoption, I am always sure to check what the 30-something, overweight, balding, underemployed hillbillies on an elm sim have to say about it

rictus204
03-04-2018, 10:26 PM
i'll still be your alt!

d3r14k
03-05-2018, 12:18 AM
Damn I checked out for a while and this thread got heavy.

Shinko
03-05-2018, 01:53 AM
FTM > MTF ?

AzzarTheGod
03-05-2018, 01:57 AM
FTM > MTF ?

Crinja

katrik
03-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Got pulled over with BF last night. Cop asked me what you reaching for there darling when I went into glove box looking for his registration. I coulda got shot. Darling tho. Lil drunk here.

https://i.imgur.com/ZBvP9Wl.jpg

So I’m bout 4-5 months in, had a month supply shortage, and have another year and a half to see how I turn out. This is my 3rd try and I think it’s gonna work, especially having a supportive partner. Super stoked about how everything is going so far. Done w/ updates and sorry if it bothers anyone. Just a lot of positive things are snowballing for me lately and I wanna share. Thank you P99 for the support! Love you guys.

https://youtu.be/bjCoKslQOEs

d3r14k
03-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Got pulled over with BF last night.

What'd you do? I can only hope he was investigating a homicide you got away with and you weren't DRIVING DRUNK. Drunk driving is bad, m'kay? However, homicide is acceptable if your murder meets certain criteria.

Done w/ updates and sorry if it bothers anyone. Just a lot of positive things are snowballing for me lately and I wanna share.

Screw anybody that's bothered. You be you.

radda
03-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Good for you sis, miss you

mcoy
03-05-2018, 11:08 AM
I've never understood why some people care what two other consenting adults do with themselves..

Congrats on the quitting. I'm a little over a week in myself but I'm going the patch route. My mother and a few aunts used Chantix without any affects, but I figured I'd try the OTC option first. Smoked for just over 17 years so I figured it was time.

As far as Chantix vs Wellbutrin - apparently your chance of success is higher with Chantix. I'll do that if I end up caving in the next few weeks.

To help with that, I've got on a cleaning binge. Whenever I get up due to the urge to smoke, I pop a nicotine mint and find something to clean. Trying to replace a destructive habit with a positive one...

Good Luck!

-Mcoy

radda
03-05-2018, 11:11 AM

Ennewi
03-05-2018, 11:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVVzxoPTtg

https://youtu.be/M8ytoGbpAf0?t=4m5s

Nexii
03-05-2018, 11:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVVzxoPTtg

https://youtu.be/M8ytoGbpAf0?t=4m5s

I'll admit I lol'd

Irulan
03-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Can I troll U and others in this thread Cecily?

Ennewi
03-05-2018, 12:13 PM
In all seriousness though, trying to make a correlation between one's identity, sexual or otherwise, and their mental health is a pretty big stretch.

Nature has numerous examples of sexual variation, including snake orgies and effeminate cuttlefish that basically crossdress their way under the radar of dominant bull males and make cucks out of them.

https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/2013/09/22/7-gender-altering-animals/

Ennewi
03-05-2018, 12:17 PM
Cuttlefish Males Fool Rivals by Imitating Opposite Sex (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH1ytkBM69Q)

Irulan
03-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Too late. So it begins.

It's not my fault this time !

The only way to win is to not engage in debating the stupid Cecily. Either people are dumb and mean or smart and mean or dumb and nice.

They come in all varieties and the mean ones will always find a way to be mean.

Take gender and sex OUT of the equation because they are pretty meaningless in the big scheme of things and don't actually matter.

What matters is ourselves and our own bodies and minds, and we can do and think what we want to be happy. Even make up some crazy shit about why we are the way we are.

https://i.imgur.com/tsgXOoH.gif

Gif needs sunglasses but I'm not elite.

Irulan
03-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Gif won't play :(

https://imgur.com/tsgXOoH

Irulan
03-05-2018, 12:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KND3fiI.jpg

Evolution is natural :D

Even Terminator became a chick in the later movies.

https://i.imgur.com/dhHJCFF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5oiWdnC.jpg

Face it, the ultimate form is female and lady cyborgs are the best. Men's primitive psyche's just normally can't handle this. In general. By no means is this an absolute :D

Irulan
03-05-2018, 12:31 PM
P.S. your looking good Cecily, don't worry 3rd times a charm.

HRT is still doing things like 3 yrs out for me. I think it takes like 8+yrs to rly get passed the old self dysphoria and stupid brain games.

Ennewi
03-05-2018, 12:31 PM
And even ghost busters became chicks.

Ennewi
03-05-2018, 12:33 PM
Too late. So it begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYSYAHDKtvM

Spyder73
03-05-2018, 12:44 PM
I watched Studio 54 this weekend and was reminded of these forums more than once throughout the viewing experience, particularly the many scenes featuring Mike Myers and indecent proposals. "I'm not gay either....*eyes roll back in head, drugs take hold harder*....I want to suck your c@ck for money"

Irulan
03-05-2018, 12:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkTR4l62Duk

lol at the first minute when she asks the question...

Nexii
03-05-2018, 01:41 PM
So what's the number count for trans girls on P99?

Irulan
03-05-2018, 01:50 PM
2300 (red + blue max pop) x .3 = 690

Upper bound.

Probably half that. So. 345... we might have just formed a very vocal minority on the forums.

katrik
03-05-2018, 02:09 PM
I had no idea there was more than 3 or 4. That’s awesome! I’ve noticed it’s kind of exploded in the couple of years. It makes sometimes make me worry for newer folks. It’s not something you do for fun or attention.. or because it’s “trendy.” I’m obviously not accusing any of you of that; I hope you guys do what it takes to be happy and healthy. Mad respect.

Geomance22
03-05-2018, 02:19 PM
I had no idea there was more than 3 or 4. That’s awesome! I’ve noticed it’s kind of exploded in the couple of years. It makes sometimes make me worry for newer folks. It’s not something you do for fun or attention.. or because it’s “trendy.” I’m obviously not accusing any of you of that; I hope you guys do what it takes to be happy and healthy. Mad respect.

likely you are of HSTS typography and are noticing the skyrocketing of the AGP TS typography and with the increase probably observing the distinctions between the two

https://i.imgur.com/undefined.jpg

Geomance22
03-05-2018, 02:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jHGeIvn.jpg?1

katrik
03-05-2018, 02:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jHGeIvn.jpg?1

Interesting. I’ve never seen this before. I don’t think I fit into any of these categories.

Geomance22
03-05-2018, 02:29 PM
Interesting. I’ve never seen this before. I don’t think I fit into any of these categories.

like any generalities the yare outliers

Nexii
03-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Yea that typology was debunked a long time ago. Was just something invented by someone who was trans in the 80s. No actual research or study was done to prove it.

katrik
03-05-2018, 02:32 PM
I guess if I had to pick one it would be the right side; but I like video games and cars. Also, I’d like to think I have fairly average IQ.. but I could be wrong. Derp derp~

Geomance22
03-05-2018, 02:38 PM
according to the study it's typical you will have a handful of the defining traits unlikely all as just one individual

Nexii
03-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Both sides of that typology are dumb. Trans people don't transition to attract others or because it's a sexual turn on. Also a high % of trans are bisexual, such as myself, which doesn't fit either category.

Irulan
03-05-2018, 03:21 PM
AGP is dumb troll.

We've always been here. PPL Just don't come out as such, and some people like me came out hardcore because we are crazy p99 nerds.

This lady has done it so much better than me, but here's all the contrapoints to AGP.

https://youtu.be/6czRFLs5JQo

Get mad, stay mad, and stop posting RT and Breitbart shill pieces with astroturphed and discredited quacks..

Spyder73
03-05-2018, 03:29 PM
AGP
autogynephilia

A sexuality that consists of someone being aroused by the idea of themselves being the opposite sex. Not to be confused with transsexualism, which is a medical condition defined by sex dysphoria.

Autogynephiles are a source of false information about transsexual people, and are very harmful to the medical care of transsexuals, as they make a lot of people believe that transsexualism is the result of autogynephilia. Autogynephiles are also known as crossdreamers as an attempt to seem less dangerous.

Spyder73
03-05-2018, 03:40 PM
im a charizard

Cuckizard

HeallunRumblebelly
03-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Me, Mae, Kat, Secrets, Anime, J, a Canadian one, and another one who quit with 50k loaner gear I gave her while she was recovering from SRS. Not including any before my time and I know at least one. So call it 9?

Big Japan still posting? He's been busy since his new...well it's all kind of weird now o_o But count him(her?) too now. It's a strange world.

Lulz~Sect
03-05-2018, 03:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/faSAVoX.jpg

Check12345
03-05-2018, 04:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YBGIIeL.jpg

The Westboro Baptist Church folks must have made that.

Canelek
03-05-2018, 04:55 PM
Is that buttplug prayer logo a firey California burning the undercarriage of Oregon?

Best get to praying right away!

Spyder73
03-05-2018, 05:12 PM
Looked up Westboro Baptist Church since I havnt heard of them recently - still as crazy as they have ever been it seems. They have a whole schedule of events for 2018. Now I am awaiting the phone call from IT as to why I was on a website called www.GodHatesF##s.com

Check12345
03-05-2018, 05:29 PM
Looked up Westboro Baptist Church since I havnt heard of them recently - still as crazy as they have ever been it seems. They have a whole schedule of events for 2018. Now I am awaiting the phone call from IT as to why I was on a website called www.GodHatesF##s.com

If you haven't watched The Most Hated Family in America, and the follow up. Check em out on YT.

Love Louis Theroux's stuff.

Shinko
03-06-2018, 08:51 PM
did not 1 kick the bucket?

Gimp
03-07-2018, 11:38 AM
As someone that once insulted you very personally a few years ago, I'm sorry. You turned out to be a great player to have around in the Rustle days and I always felt bad about that.

Do you, Cec, fuck the haters (past me included)

Phenyo
03-07-2018, 05:12 PM

PS: I stream now you can find me deep dicking myself with a chair leg on free cams

wew lad

bhs13501
03-08-2018, 03:55 AM
weird thread. cecily gotta stay relevant after dulcina brought down the house