PDA

View Full Version : Izzrak and Durzakk hijack NG

Teppler
02-16-2018, 10:10 PM
I'm sitting at NG passing time waiting for a rogue to come by so I can make my way to crypt.

Durzakk is on a chanter name clearing bugs. I'm sitting at NG planning to take the camp while I wait to go to crypt. He logs off his chanter which opened NG and he trained me with his pet which was a hasted krup frog.... very dangerous....

That alone was unethical.

I wasn't ready so I gate out, come right back and kill the pet which was the roamer. I'm now ready to kill some bugs....

He's now logged on Durzakk name and has a monk friend. I tell them I'm not staying long but I'm gonna do a cycle or two.

He says he's taking the camp and that he didn't train but that I got too close to his former pet which he conveniently logged off of....

https://image.ibb.co/jWOefn/11.png

https://image.ibb.co/kxv36S/22.png

https://image.ibb.co/fV6nY7/33.png

https://image.ibb.co/eyas0n/55.png

https://image.ibb.co/gDgMt7/66.png

https://image.ibb.co/jc4rt7/77.png

Not a major camp but these guys are dick bags and I don't like being bullied out of camps.

Menemas
02-16-2018, 10:19 PM
For the record.....You asked me for a C2 and IVU so you could get down to crypt, which I obliged.

Next, I was grouped with a cleric friend. When I logged, that cleric still had the camp. If you got agro on a wandering frog, that's your own problem. Maybe you should try being in a safer place.

Then I logged to my shaman, and joined said cleric. At which point you got agro on the same frog AGAIN, and proceeded to kill it. So you stole one of our mobs, and tried to claim our camp because of it.

Cleric then switches to Izzrak, which leaves the camp in my possession. However, I have to argue with you to keep my own camp. Who's the asshole trying to hijack a camp in this scenario?

Menemas
02-16-2018, 10:22 PM
This seems like an awful lot of butthurt and effort for the single round of bugs you claimed you were going to do

Teppler
02-16-2018, 10:33 PM
He's trying to use some excuse that I just happened to wander into his old pet which he conveniently didn't kill and left hasted while he abandons camp and logs onto a shaman/monk duo.

fan D
02-16-2018, 10:37 PM
this is some retard shit

skarlorn
02-16-2018, 10:40 PM
use imgur BBcode to post images, i'm not clicking your links

Teppler
02-16-2018, 10:41 PM
use imgur BBcode to post images, i'm not clicking your links

All it does is say the same stuff. Those guys are scum bags.

rollin5k
02-16-2018, 10:56 PM
ogres and iksars arguing in ooc , coolio

Kesselring
02-16-2018, 11:38 PM
Nice.

jakerees
02-17-2018, 02:18 AM
at least there are no naming violations with those involved!

Clearly a ripoff of Manfred Durzak. Cleanse this name.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_Durzak

jakerees
02-17-2018, 02:24 AM
http://www.dota-utilities.com/2011/12/rizzrak-goblin-shredder-dota-hero-guide.html

And Izzrak is obviously taken from Rizzrak the Goblin Shredder on DoTA... I don't care about the camp, the names have to be dealt with.

mattydef
02-17-2018, 04:03 AM
We finally get some good rnf material since the name changes happened, show some appreciation.

GinnasP99
02-17-2018, 10:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANvlLcOTy6M

Bboboo
02-17-2018, 11:05 AM
Wouldn't happen on red.

Tenderizer
02-17-2018, 11:39 AM
Wouldn't happen on red.

Because no one is on red. Go talk up that scum dump somewhere else.

Tupakk
02-17-2018, 11:48 AM
I saw no cleric?? did I miss something??

Wfrench1234
02-17-2018, 11:59 AM
I hope someone’s dad gets the belt out and delivers the justice this thread longs for.

fastboy21
02-17-2018, 12:39 PM
Did you ever make it to crypt? You posted this whole thing, but didn't give us the ending.

PS I have a rogue camped in seb if you need a drag or door opened (or both).

Loke
02-17-2018, 08:01 PM
He's trying to use some excuse that I just happened to wander into his old pet which he conveniently didn't kill and left hasted while he abandons camp and logs onto a shaman/monk duo.

He may be a bag of dicks, but he's under absolutely no obligation to kill his former pet. Your safety while sitting in his camp is also not his obligation.

It also sounds like you tried to use technicalities to rule lawyer him out of his camp after claiming you were headed to another camp. He probably wouldn't have switched characters if he thought the person sitting in his camp was going to try to snipe it at the first opportunity. Dick move guy.

I don't know Izzrak and Durzakk, maybe they are huge dicks, but this account of events certainly doesn't make you look good either.

Teppler
02-17-2018, 08:08 PM
Did you ever make it to crypt? You posted this whole thing, but didn't give us the ending.

PS I have a rogue camped in seb if you need a drag or door opened (or both).

I did and I got a hiero cloak and bedlam spell drop after only one clear so it ended up a little better after this.

Teppler
02-17-2018, 08:33 PM
He may be a bag of dicks, but he's under absolutely no obligation to kill his former pet. Your safety while sitting in his camp is also not his obligation.

It also sounds like you tried to use technicalities to rule lawyer him out of his camp after claiming you were headed to another camp. He probably wouldn't have switched characters if he thought the person sitting in his camp was going to try to snipe it at the first opportunity. Dick move guy.

I don't know Izzrak and Durzakk, maybe they are huge dicks, but this account of events certainly doesn't make you look good either.

Are you aware of the lay out of sebilis?

NG is a nice little camp before crypt. Sometimes it takes hours for a rogue to come into sebilis in which case I’ll take NG instead while sometimes waiting forever and a rogue never comes.

Whether or not I’m trying to get into crypt is irrelevant if a rogue isn’t in the zone helping me.

I don’t know what shenangins he was doing at the camp but he dropped the camp. There was times when there was nobody there.

When he gated out he trained part of the camp that was manageable by whatever remaining party was left and I had to manage it.

You call it rule lawyering, I call it following the rules. You fuck head.

At the very least these guys are dickheads for training a buffed Krup on me unexpected.

Teppler
02-17-2018, 08:36 PM
was not manageable*

indiscriminate_hater
02-17-2018, 08:37 PM
How can we persevere in the face of such tyranny?

Vallaen
02-17-2018, 08:38 PM
Were you planning on going in and soloing crypt?

Teppler
02-17-2018, 08:51 PM
Were you planning on going in and soloing crypt?

Yeah I solo crypt.

Tupakk
02-18-2018, 02:00 AM
Yeah I solo crypt.

But can’t handle a roamer?

I mean if he would of sat the mob next to you and gated that’s one thing but he didn’t.

Come off it.

Computer Man
02-18-2018, 04:39 AM
Sounds like Izzrak and Durzakk are shared accounts or there was some boxing involved here. Do either accounts have IP exemptions?

Teppler
02-18-2018, 07:32 AM
But can’t handle a roamer?

I mean if he would of sat the mob next to you and gated that’s one thing but he didn’t.

Come off it.

Hey moron, like I said, I wasn’t ready for the mob.

I got trained. Krup frogs are very strong especially when hasted and they summon. I did not have my slow or torpor memmed. Once I did, I could take him.

Ravager
02-18-2018, 07:42 AM
Backfire rnf threads are my favorite.

Loke
02-18-2018, 07:46 AM
Yes, I'm intimately familiar with the whole of sebilis. You keep using this word "trained" but I don't think you know what it means. Dropping a pet inside your camp, which for NG I would consider anything beyond the bridge, up to the locked door, is not training. If you were sitting in his camp in a spot that would not be safe if he wasn't there killing, that is not a train, that is you sitting in an unsafe location like a moron and relying on another player for your character's safety.

How about not sitting in his camp? How about levitating up on that ledge near NG that is 100% safe and near impossible to train? How about not sniping someone's camp like a scum bag when they log off for a minute?

You seem like a way bigger asshole than the guy you're ranting. Stop being a crybaby and get good.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 08:12 AM
Yes, I'm intimately familiar with the whole of sebilis. You keep using this word "trained" but I don't think you know what it means. Dropping a pet inside your camp, which for NG I would consider anything beyond the bridge, up to the locked door, is not training. If you were sitting in his camp in a spot that would not be safe if he wasn't there killing, that is not a train, that is you sitting in an unsafe location like a moron and relying on another player for your character's safety.

How about not sitting in his camp? How about levitating up on that ledge near NG that is 100% safe and near impossible to train? How about not sniping someone's camp like a scum bag when they log off for a minute?

You seem like a way bigger asshole than the guy you're ranting. Stop being a crybaby and get good.

It's my right to take a camp when it opens up. I lose camps when I leave them all the time. It's expected if there's someone hanging around the camp and I can't be on point. I lose camps when if I wipe and there's no crying when that happens. It's not sniping when someone else takes them. That's just how the game works.

It's not his right to train me when he logs off. Yes I was in a safe spot as soon as he logged his pet jumped me and frankly idc if you think I'm an asshole, he broke the rules.

It's likely this piece of trash does this more often and has done this before. People will know his name and watch out for these two.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 08:19 AM

And for these claims against my skill. Anyone who makes these, call me when you solo crypt as well.

Loke
02-18-2018, 08:38 AM
And for these claims against my skill. Anyone who makes these, call me when you solo crypt as well.

Lol @ citing soloing crypt as an example of skill. Bruh, I've got a 60 ench and 60 sham too. You're not special.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 08:41 AM
Lol @ citing soloing crypt as an example of skill. Bruh, I've got a 60 ench and 60 sham too. You're not special.

Not many do it because it's challenging. It's kind of silly and petty to be attacking my skill when I do things 99% of other players find too challenging.

Loke
02-18-2018, 08:56 AM
Not many do it because it's challenging. It's kind of silly and petty to be attacking my skill when I do things 99% of other players find too challenging.

I was attacking your skill because you came to RnF to cry about someone camping a pet in your vicinity, when you were sitting in their camp. That is not the hallmark of a good player. Also, 99% of people don't do it, but I'd bet about half of the level 60 shamans and enchanters on this server are more than capable of camping crypt.

Do you know how many times in the 8+ years I've been playing here I've been in the position where I was technically within my right to rule lawyer someone out of a camp, but instead decided to not be a dick and let it slide? It is called courtesy. You know, the thing the dude you're ranting right now showed you when you asked for a clarity and ivu? Yea, courtesy. It makes the server a better place.

Pro tip: If you're going to start a rant, make sure you're 100% in the right, and not at all a contributing factor to the drama. In this case, while you may have been technically within the rules, it was still a dick move. If you want to be the Lunatik of Sebilis and rule lawyer your way through every interaction, feel free, but I'd highly suggest you reconsider and show a bit of courtesy, you'll make more friends, which are far more valuable than whatever pithy loot you might get from NG or Crypt.

Wfrench1234
02-18-2018, 09:04 AM
I was attacking your skill because you came to RnF to cry about someone camping a pet in your vicinity, when you were sitting in their camp. That is not the hallmark of a good player. Also, 99% of people don't do it, but I'd bet about half of the level 60 shamans and enchanters on this server are more than capable of camping crypt.

Do you know how many times in the 8+ years I've been playing here I've been in the position where I was technically within my right to rule lawyer someone out of a camp, but instead decided to not be a dick and let it slide? It is called courtesy. You know, the thing the dude you're ranting right now showed you when you asked for a clarity and ivu? Yea, courtesy. It makes the server a better place.

Pro tip: If you're going to start a rant, make sure you're 100% in the right, and not at all a contributing factor to the drama. In this case, while you may have been technically within the rules, it was still a dick move. If you want to be the Lunatik of Sebilis and rule lawyer your way through every interaction, feel free, but I'd highly suggest you reconsider and show a bit of courtesy, you'll make more friends, which are far more valuable than whatever pithy loot you might get from NG or Crypt.

Well said man. I don’t know why these camp disputes have to be “how the game is” that stuff isn’t coded into the game....that environment is created by the players, more specifically players like the OP.

Also if you’re in a dungeon past the zone in, it’s good form to be ready for action. I’m not a shaman but what the hell do you have memmed if it isn’t torpor and slow? (And root,apparently, because one root you could have memmed the spells you needed to unleash your god mode eq playing)

Another thing...was the krup loaded with a “pet set” of gear, like weapons and -MR gear? If so the enchanter 99% didn’t drop the frog on you on purpose; enchanters typically like to get that stuff back for the next pet.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 09:15 AM

It's petty to judge the skill of a person based on him having to back off from a hasted trained pet, to get ready. In fact it takes this topic to a place that is both ugly and off topic.

Again, I do things that 99% of players would find too hard. Half chanters/shaman can not do crypt. You are underestimating the camp or overestimating most players.

If you were in position to cite the rules for a camp you earned, then it's your right to take it with no other drama. There shouldn't be any hard feelings in these cases. When the rules award you a camp, it's your discretion to take the camp or give charity to the other party.

To me, being courteous in this situation would be the other person graciously giving the camp over to you once they lost it according to the rules. You come across as some sort of a pussy with an agenda here.

For example, I saw a team wipe at emp while I was in crypt yesterday. I gave them a chance to regroup and they couldn't do it in a timely fashion that I gave them extra time for so I took the mobs that I was waiting at for a few hours on line.

I'll choose to rule lawyer every case I feel I'm right. Thank you very much.

Wfrench1234
02-18-2018, 09:38 AM
Remember, it’s petty to judge skill off of failure to kill a hasted krup. He solos crypt so judge him on that. It works better for him. He does things that 99% of the other players on this server can’t do! Of course he can’t actually get to the crypt by himself, and even Rogues can do that, so....TLDR OP is bad at EQ.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 09:46 AM
Remember, it’s petty to judge skill off of failure to kill a hasted krup. He solos crypt so judge him on that. It works better for him. He does things that 99% of the other players on this server can’t do! Of course he can’t actually get to the crypt by himself, and even Rogues can do that, so....TLDR OP is bad at EQ.

As long as someone opens the locked door I can get to crypt by myself. :D

Being able to solo crypt is just a marker that most players never reach. If that's not a marker of skill, you tell me some camps that are.

Wfrench1234
02-18-2018, 09:58 AM
I don’t know how much of clearing these camps is “skill” versus just having the tool set needed to do it with a shaman or enchanter or a necro. I’m not saying the stuff doesn’t take skill at all, I’m saying I have no way to qualify what camp as harder or easier than another.

Anyway that isn’t the point of this thread. No one really cares to debate how skilled or unskilled you are besides you bringing up how highly you think of yourself.

Tuljin
02-18-2018, 11:11 AM
Ol' Tep has been making me chuckle since losing and redinging 60 in HS years ago on a seemingly daily basis lol - glad to see he's moved on to a different zone. A true personality of P99. Pras

Tuljin
02-18-2018, 11:28 AM
Ol' Tep has been making me chuckle since losing and redinging 60 in HS years ago on a seemingly daily basis lol - glad to see he's moved on to a different zone. A true personality of P99. Pras

PS - people have been leaving buffed and weaponized former pets for the next unsuspecting nub to run into for yeeeeeeeeears on this server, its "may or may not be" the reason for more than one of your deaths in HS hahaha

Teppler
02-18-2018, 11:39 AM

Yup Howling Stones is where I used to solo in Kunark era. I took a long break and am back as of a few days ago.

I don’t know how much of clearing these camps is “skill” versus just having the tool set needed to do it with a shaman or enchanter or a necro. I’m not saying the stuff doesn’t take skill at all, I’m saying I have no way to qualify what camp as harder or easier than another.

Anyway that isn’t the point of this thread. No one really cares to debate how skilled or unskilled you are besides you bringing up how highly you think of yourself.

It takes a lot of skill to clear and keep down crypt. If you don't think so, try it. I'd like to see what you're capable of. Or even just tell me what defines a skilled player, what camp does he need to be able to take down?

And you're right, my skill has very little to do with the original question in this topic. I didn't bring up my skill but when it's questioned I'll tell you what I can do.

PS - people have been leaving buffed and weaponized former pets for the next unsuspecting nub to run into for yeeeeeeeeears on this server, its "may or may not be" the reason for more than one of your deaths in HS hahaha

Not what happened. Read better.

Wfrench1234
02-18-2018, 12:27 PM
I play a monk, one that isn’t particularly well geared. No aspirations to solo the crypt. Although thanks to my personality not being repulsive in-game ( for the most part ) I’d never have to solo crypt.

I like how you said you’re back “for a few days” after a long break and you’re already embroiled in a rants and flames backfire thread where you look like a steaming pile of mastodon dung.

I’m not interested in you telling me what you can do I’m more interested in telling you what I think you should do, which is STFU; you sound like a chest pounding bro-dude more and more in every post and I’m more inclined to believe the other side of the story than yours because of it. You’ve got an abrasive, self-entitled personality that would rather bring a conflict to a breaking point rather than compromise or back down. That’s weakness, bro!

Any chance your shirt says “tapout” or “affliction” on it by any chance? Just askin’.

Have a nice day I posted this while freckling my toilet with a ruthless power fart. It looks like I shit through a screen door. I’ve gotta some work to do. DAMN YOU CHIPOTLE

Teppler
02-18-2018, 12:36 PM
I play a monk, one that isn’t particularly well geared. No aspirations to solo the crypt. Although thanks to my personality not being repulsive in-game ( for the most part ) I’d never have to solo crypt.

I like how you said you’re back “for a few days” after a long break and you’re already embroiled in a rants and flames backfire thread where you look like a steaming pile of mastodon dung.

I’m not interested in you telling me what you can do I’m more interested in telling you what I think you should do, which is STFU; you sound like a chest pounding bro-dude more and more in every post and I’m more inclined to believe the other side of the story than yours because of it. You’ve got an abrasive, self-entitled personality that would rather bring a conflict to a breaking point rather than compromise or back down. That’s weakness, bro!

Any chance your shirt says “tapout” or “affliction” on it by any chance? Just askin’.

Have a nice day I posted this while freckling my toilet with a ruthless power fart. It looks like I shit through a screen door. I’ve gotta some work to do. DAMN YOU CHIPOTLE

Look I already knew you play on a crappy char and don't do any challenge camps just based on your posts here. That's no reveal.

I'm not interested in making friends. I don't like grouping and I don't like raiding. Most people end up asking me for help with things though.

I'm just posting screens shots and explaining two camp thieves. If you want to discuss it, fine, if you want to give me a hard time about it, whatever, I can't do anything about that. These guys stole camp and when someone inevitably does it again, and it'll happen again cause I sometimes play in crowded zones where there's contention, I'll post again and we'll hear from the usual no lifers like you again, I'm sure. And when these guys inevitably steal another camp, we'll have this evidence of past crimes waiting for them.

Argh
02-18-2018, 01:00 PM
Nivbot 2.0

Loke
02-18-2018, 01:26 PM
It takes a lot of skill to clear and keep down crypt.

Wait, what are you clearing and keeping down? Arch Duke, Hiero, and maybe Baron are the only mobs worth killing aside from Emp, which I'm assuming you don't do due to aforementioned locked doors. ICGs don't see invis. Everything else drops garbage loot except maybe Blood, which again I'm assuming you don't do since no IVU.

So three L55 mobs in 28 minutes, all of which are solo engages. This is what you're touting as the height of "skill" for a L60 shaman with Torpor? Something 99% of the server can't do? Are you serious? Shaman is probably the class I've played like 6th most. I don't even consider myself a particularly good shaman and I've solo'd crypt multiple times.

Dude, just stop digging. You're just making things worse.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 02:06 PM
Wait, what are you clearing and keeping down? Arch Duke, Hiero, and maybe Baron are the only mobs worth killing aside from Emp, which I'm assuming you don't do due to aforementioned locked doors. ICGs don't see invis. Everything else drops garbage loot except maybe Blood, which again I'm assuming you don't do since no IVU.

So three L55 mobs in 28 minutes, all of which are solo engages. This is what you're touting as the height of "skill" for a L60 shaman with Torpor? Something 99% of the server can't do? Are you serious? Shaman is probably the class I've played like 6th most. I don't even consider myself a particularly good shaman and I've solo'd crypt multiple times.

Dude, just stop digging. You're just making things worse.

Lol nice sluething detective retard, you really got me digging.

I hold the 4 mobs down when I feel like being very active. Most the time I’ll stick to hiero, baron and duke. I don’t do emp(emp is another camp that’s often but not always connected to crypt) and I don’t kill the golems or roamer.

I doubt you’ve solod crypt. There’s probably 200 or so torpor shaman on this server and I rarely see crypt solod. I rarely see shaman take and hold even 1 name. It’s rare but sometimes I’ll see a shaman holding Hiero. And that has to be a strong shaman that knows how to play the class well to do it. It’s not an easy solo kill. Even if you do everything right you have risks of dying. A lot more often than solos, I see duos.

Any shaman that solos crypt is pretty much a very solid shaman at the very least. There’s a lot of camps with varying levels of skill to take down and crypt is definitely a decently challenging one. It’s a good marker to see if someone is competent at the class and game.

If crypt is a walk in the park I challenge you to name me some camps that are doable and challenging. Im not even sure why you are so obsessed about my skill level and what I do in crypt. I’m beginning to think your hostility towards me is rooted in jealousy.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 02:09 PM
why not? it's good to be friends with friends : -)

You should understand that you’re the type of guy that hangs out on rants and flames sub of an dnd based mmo that’s over 15 years old. I’d rather kill myself than make friends with your ilk.

Loke
02-18-2018, 02:34 PM
Lol, I honestly didn't care until you showed your ass and started talking down to people. I actually felt like my post on page 4 was a bit harsh after typing it, but then you responded like a dick and seemed rustled over my "get good" comment, so I figured I'd poke at that sore spot a bit.

And feel free to doubt my ability to solo crypt. Unlike you, I have zero issue with some rando on a 19 year old elf simulator doubting my "skill".

Teppler
02-18-2018, 02:54 PM
Lol, I honestly didn't care until you showed your ass and started talking down to people. I actually felt like my post on page 4 was a bit harsh after typing it, but then you responded like a dick and seemed rustled over my "get good" comment, so I figured I'd poke at that sore spot a bit.

And feel free to doubt my ability to solo crypt. Unlike you, I have zero issue with some rando on a 19 year old elf simulator doubting my "skill".

Yes I doubt you’ve done crypt just because you sound like someone who wants to say they’ve done it but not have many specifics and can’t replicate it. I bet if I ask some more really specific questions about soloing it as a shaman you would not be able to answer.

And you obviously care about something here because you are spending a lot of time to dissect whether I can do crypt and you are hilariously wrong on a lot of estimations and judgements like the belief that crypt is a walk in a park.

And now that you’re getting called out you’re doing the old “haha I was just joking all along!”.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 02:57 PM
as opposed to what? yelling about pixel frogs in the rants and flames sub of a dnd based mmo that's over 15 years old?

none of us are cool and normal AND that's okay! : - )

Im playing the game for the first time in like over a year and these are my first posts in a long time.

You, on the other hand, live on this forum and derive regular entertainment from it, you goblin.

Rest assured that there aren’t many things lower in life than your pathetic than your existence.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 02:58 PM
No edit button here huh?

Wfrench1234
02-18-2018, 03:01 PM
I like how you say you just came back after a long break and now you claim to know who is soloing or Duoing crypt and how efficient they are at doing it.

I also enjoy how you somehow extrapolated from my posts that I’m bad at EQ? I’m not saying I’m great, but remember I’m not the one touting how great I am at the game either.

Let’s just remember the topic of this thread : Super Shaman Super butthurt because he got cucked out of a possible star ruby earring by a gaggle of players unfit to sniff his totemic jockstrap.

And don’t worry you aren’t in danger of making any friends. You can solo any camp you want and crasturbate (masterbating using your own tears as lubricant) in solitude.

Loke
02-18-2018, 03:04 PM
ROFL, you gonna quiz me on EQ? Ok Teach. Jesus Christ dude, when I was talking about digging, this is what I was talking about. You're literally just digging this hole you've created for yourself deeper and deeper.

And my interest is purely RnF entertainment. I used to be a RnF Commando back in my DA and IB days. Me and my comrades stormed the beaches of these very forums, fighting back the hordes of TMO and casual nobodies like yourself. When Zhao declared war on Rogean and challenged him to "fite me irl" over the mistwalker nerf, I was there. When Jeremy threatened packets of death over stolen recharge items, I laughed. When Clear argued with Clear, I cried. This was just a trip down memory lane for me guy, and I gotta say, you didn't disappoint. For that I commend you.

But for real, you should really learn when to stop.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 03:11 PM
I like how you say you just came back after a long break and now you claim to know who is soloing or Duoing crypt and how efficient they are at doing it.

I also enjoy how you somehow extrapolated from my posts that I’m bad at EQ? I’m not saying I’m great, but remember I’m not the one touting how great I am at the game either.

Let’s just remember the topic of this thread : Super Shaman Super butthurt because he got cucked out of a possible star ruby earring by a gaggle of players unfit to sniff his totemic jockstrap.

And don’t worry you aren’t in danger of making any friends. You can solo any camp you want and crasturbate (masterbating using your own tears as lubricant) in solitude.

Sorry, I assumed you were good at this game based on you criticizing but rest assured it wasn't an opinion I held onto long after hearing you talk.

You are bringing these elements into the argument that aren't relevant and I can see you are probably based in jealousy here. Whether or not I'm a super shaman is irrelevant to the original point but you are trying to make it relevant. Whether the loot is a star ruby earring or a hiero cloak or even bone chips is also irrelevant but you are trying to make it relevant. None of those two factors has anything to do with whether or not someone deserves a camp or not but they are obviously factors that are on your mind.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 03:13 PM
ROFL, you gonna quiz me on EQ? Ok Teach. Jesus Christ dude, when I was talking about digging, this is what I was talking about. You're literally just digging this hole you've created for yourself deeper and deeper.

And my interest is purely RnF entertainment. I used to be a RnF Commando back in my DA and IB days. Me and my comrades stormed the beaches of these very forums, fighting back the hordes of TMO and casual nobodies like yourself. When Zhao declared war on Rogean and challenged him to "fite me irl" over the mistwalker nerf, I was there. When Jeremy threatened packets of death over stolen recharge items, I laughed. When Clear argued with Clear, I cried. This was just a trip down memory lane for me guy, and I gotta say, you didn't disappoint. For that I commend you.

But for real, you should really learn when to stop.

lol talking about me digging a whole when you are here bragging about your RnF accolades you pathetic zero. Look how important you think you are because you saw some guy named Jeremy threaten people here. That's a real accomplishment to be proud of. Jesus Christ and I thought it was lame when I'm happy to kill a tough mob.

Loke
02-18-2018, 03:23 PM
lol talking about me digging a whole when you are here bragging about your RnF accolades you pathetic zero. Look how important you think you are because you saw some guy named Jeremy threaten people here. That's a real accomplishment to be proud of. Jesus Christ and I thought it was lame when I'm happy to kill a tough mob.

I don't mean this as an insult, but are you on the spectrum? If so I'm going to feel kind of bad about this whole thing, but it would explain a lot. I thought my use of "RnF Commando" and "storming beaches" made it pretty clear I was being glib in my previous post.

Also, congrats on your triple-double (triple post, followed by a double post), you're like a rustled RnF Jordan.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 03:42 PM
I don't mean this as an insult, but are you on the spectrum? If so I'm going to feel kind of bad about this whole thing, but it would explain a lot. I thought my use of "RnF Commando" and "storming beaches" made it pretty clear I was being glib in my previous post.

Also, congrats on your triple-double (triple post, followed by a double post), you're like a rustled RnF Jordan.

The fact that you can cite that many RnF stories is pathetic in itself and that with being a regular poster for 8 years.... I'd argue that's the bigger autism feat. If I'm the Jordan, you got the longevity being the Tom Brady of pathetic RnFers.

Loke
02-18-2018, 03:48 PM
All three of them? Yes, how pathetic that I can remember a whole three posts. Three of the most popular RnF posts over a period of 8 years. Damn, you got me.

Come on guy, that was low effort. You can do better than that. I believe in you.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 03:53 PM
All three of them? Yes, how pathetic that I can remember a whole three posts. Three of the most popular RnF posts over a period of 8 years. Damn, you got me.

Come on guy, that was low effort. You can do better than that. I believe in you.

What about all your proud RNF stories? You’ve clearly been around here and attentive a long time mr no life.

Loke
02-18-2018, 04:00 PM
You're grasping, and this is getting sad. Even a cursory glance at my post history before deciding that was what you'd attack would have shown that I have posted very sporadically and infrequently over the past few years. Again with this low effort RnFing. If this is the level of effort you generally put into things, I can see why soloing crypt is such an accomplishment for you.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 04:10 PM
You're grasping, and this is getting sad. Even a cursory glance at my post history before deciding that was what you'd attack would have shown that I have posted very sporadically and infrequently over the past few years. Again with this low effort RnFing. If this is the level of effort you generally put into things, I can see why soloing crypt is such an accomplishment for you.

Soloing crypt isn’t that tough to me but it’s tough compared to anything you do. So it’s all relative.

I wouldn’t waste time looking through your history. You already cited things like Jeremy threading people or people theatening Rogean. It all sounds extremely pathetic that you know this stuff.

Now unless you have something to add besides “but I’m not pathetic!” then you’re about done here.

Loke
02-18-2018, 04:13 PM
you’re about done here.

Holy shit, something we can agree on. I absolutely am done here.

Thanks for being you. It kept me moderately entertained for a little while. <3

skarlorn
02-18-2018, 04:19 PM
teppler shitposts all over the RNF boards while condemning people who shitpost all over RNF boards

this is incredibly basic

Teppler
02-18-2018, 04:28 PM
teppler shitposts all over the RNF boards while condemning people who shitpost all over RNF boards

this is incredibly basic

Well there’s an important distinction. People like you are pathetic losers who live here and derive entertainment from this place. I’m here to complain about something and be on my way when the topic is done.

skarlorn
02-18-2018, 06:19 PM
Well there’s an important distinction. People like you are pathetic losers who live here and derive entertainment from this place. I’m here to complain about something and be on my way when the topic is done.

pls explain why you've posted on multiple threads then.

thx

Teppler
02-18-2018, 06:19 PM
op got mad, A+ fellas

Dude you are such a weirdo. You have 13 lifetime posts and like 10 of them are in this topic with varying degrees of what you just posted above. Creepy.

jakerees
02-18-2018, 06:30 PM
Teppler sorry people are giving you such a hard time I know what it's like to be bad because I used to be bad at one time but I worked hard at it and I got better and I have a level 53 shaman and I could probably work with you and show you some tricks and give you some tips things you can do to get better so just hit me up sometime if you want to work on your game and we could start out small will kill some Barbarian guards just so I can give you the basics and we'll just work our way up from there but don't let these guys get you down I know you'll get there someday you'll be a high-end level 60 shaman and then we can really laugh at these guys and show them how pathetic they really are.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 06:34 PM
does that mean you're a bigger loser than me? :confused::confused::confused:

You sound mentally ill.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 06:38 PM
you sound mad

That's because you are most likely mentally ill and not of sound mind. You're judgement is off.

Argh
02-18-2018, 06:41 PM
Unprecedented number of double/triple posts, and immediate replies in this thread from OP.

Very stable—not upset.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 06:46 PM
There's no yelling. People write stuff to me and about me in my own topic and I answer.

OMG a triple post! I respond to people's posts individually instead of making 1 long post. Sue me.

skarlorn
02-18-2018, 06:52 PM
"no yelling" but constant verbal assault on anyone who disagrees with u

deeeefinitely mad, sad, and also bad (crypt is easy content for losers!)

Teppler
02-18-2018, 06:55 PM
"no yelling" but constant verbal assault on anyone who disagrees with u

deeeefinitely mad, sad, and also bad (crypt is easy content for losers!)

Hey I'm sorry for calling you a pathetic loser. That was mean.

skarlorn
02-18-2018, 06:58 PM
that's the spirit now please respond to jakerees' thoughtful and considerate offer

Teppler
02-18-2018, 06:59 PM
that's the spirit now please respond to jakerees' thoughtful and considerate offer

What's your name jakerees I'd love to check you out in game.

skarlorn
02-18-2018, 07:04 PM
tepps done a nice pivot though here

jakerees
02-18-2018, 07:24 PM
Vacker is the name and being a shaman is my game so you can check out the link below that has some good info on how to play your shaman and can just kind of get you a good baseline of knowledge going into this so that you will be ready for high end content down the road I'm thinking like at least a couple months out because you don't want to rush this and be getting smacked around because you aren't ready so give that and really all the other shaman guides on the wiki. Shaman power!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Greyweasel%27s_Shaman_Guide

Uberom
02-18-2018, 07:32 PM
A lot of this is solved by just sending a tell and asking. I ran into the duo at ng myself, sent a tell asking if they wanted a warrior, they did not. I moved on. It was really uneventful.

Teppler
02-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Vacker is the name and being a shaman is my game so you can check out the link below that has some good info on how to play your shaman and can just kind of get you a good baseline of knowledge going into this so that you will be ready for high end content down the road I'm thinking like at least a couple months out because you don't want to rush this and be getting smacked around because you aren't ready so give that and really all the other shaman guides on the wiki. Shaman power!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Greyweasel%27s_Shaman_Guide

lol he's not responding to me in game. I was going to give him beast necro power leveling too.

I wanted to ask you in game - do you think you should be writing a guide if you aren't at end game yet? You haven't had a full picture of the puzzle yet. You should have a perspective on that first before writing a guide.

skarlorn
02-18-2018, 07:46 PM
You should have a perspective on that first before writing a guide.

i was wrong about you. you're terribel

jakerees
02-18-2018, 08:43 PM
Sorry about that as I was messing around in cazic thule and had just started killing the avatar of fear my little one woke up but I assure you I will soon have more time to impart my teachings onto young shaman up and comers when I am deployed and will have more time in the evenings but we'll get that root rot going and learn how to be unstoppable shamen.

jakerees
02-19-2018, 12:37 AM
And for all those that think Teppler cares not for anyone but himself, observe this post from 2013 where he acknowledges that sometimes people might briefly be AFK at their camp and won't try to take over a camp he wants because of it.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101292&page=4

This has been happening to me in HS north a lot lately(basically my home camp). IDK, whenever I call for CC and someone misses it because they are in between spawns or what ever I usually respect that. Am I wrong?

Let's all put this behind us and move on to better things. Like Lake Rathe or the snowy tundra of Everfrost.

Canelek
02-19-2018, 07:09 AM
Cool backfire thread.

Teppler
02-19-2018, 07:56 AM
And for all those that think Teppler cares not for anyone but himself, observe this post from 2013 where he acknowledges that sometimes people might briefly be AFK at their camp and won't try to take over a camp he wants because of it.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101292&page=4

Let's all put this behind us and move on to better things. Like Lake Rathe or the snowy tundra of Everfrost.

Jeez, after I offer to give you beast PL for free you stalk my post history to try and harass me? Where's the appreciation?

I wanted to go easy on you too because it's cute you are writing that shaman guide and it looks like it's being written by a 2nd grader. Small exerpt example:

At lvl 14 you want to buy almost every spell. This is going to be expensive, so buy Spirit of the Snake or Spirit Strike first and save a few gold. Be sure to buy the new AC buff Turtle Skin. Disempower is also a good choice for the cost.

These are some killer tips.

jakerees
02-19-2018, 10:21 AM
Hey I'm on your side I was just trying to help you clear your name and show that you're not all that bad a person plus I'm trying to help you get better at being a shaman I didn't write the guide it's something that's been on the wiki for a long time I just thought you would benefit from reading it but that's cool you can go ahead and crap on people that are actually trying to help you

d3r14k
02-19-2018, 11:00 AM
Dude you are such a weirdo. You have 13 lifetime posts and like 10 of them are in this topic with varying degrees of what you just posted above. Creepy.

Posts in the R&F sub-forum don't count towards your post count.

Also, don't expect much support if you poop all over skarlorn or Jakerees. They are forum saints and should be treated as such.

kjs86z
02-19-2018, 11:13 AM
RnF backfire is fun.

OP claiming a torpor shaman is skilled if he can solo crypt (lol). Dies to one hasted enchanter pet that he would never have gotten aggro if he was sitting in the safe corner of the NG camp....while trying to rule-lawyer a solo/duo out of said camp.

Rofl

Tuljin
02-19-2018, 11:45 AM

Teppler
02-19-2018, 11:53 AM
Posts in the R&F sub-forum don't count towards your post count.

Also, don't expect much support if you poop all over skarlorn or Jakerees. They are forum saints and should be treated as such.

I can't decide if it's ultimately mildly amusing or very sad you have a protected class and big names here you're not supposed to criticize. Furthermore one of them, Jakerees is writing a Shaman guide at a 2nd grade level.

I'm only here to put it out there that izzrak and durzakk are camp thieves. They most likely have done it before and will do it again. Now we have a log of them doing it in this topic. Being popular with you forum trolls is not relevant to me at all.

Spyder73
02-19-2018, 12:00 PM
Hey OP

jakerees
02-19-2018, 12:04 PM
What part of "I didn't write the guide" confused you? You have someone trying to help you. Don't screw it up

d3r14k
02-19-2018, 12:10 PM
I can't decide if it's ultimately mildly amusing or very sad you have a protected class and big names here you're not supposed to criticize

Mildly amusing.

Jakerees is writing a Shaman guide at a 2nd grade level.

I thought he said he DIDN'T write it. How about you work on reading comprehension before you shit on someone else's writing.

Being popular with you forum trolls is not relevant to me at all.

There is much glory to be found in ForumQuesting and it saddens me greatly that not all hold it in high esteem.

Teppler
02-19-2018, 12:10 PM
RnF backfire is fun.

OP claiming a torpor shaman is skilled if he can solo crypt (lol). Dies to one hasted enchanter pet that he would never have gotten aggro if he was sitting in the safe corner of the NG camp....while trying to rule-lawyer a solo/duo out of said camp.

Rofl

You probably think it's a backfire because you are unaware of what is going on and you are getting basic facts wrong.

I didn't die to the roamer. I was sitting in a safe spot casting buffs on myself when the hasted krup knight who summons trained on to me. I didn't have my slow or torpor memmed so I gated out, came back and killed him. I know, this and camping crypt are some real noob moves. I'm terrible.

Teppler
02-19-2018, 12:12 PM
What part of "I didn't write the guide" confused you? You have someone trying to help you. Don't screw it up

I don't know, I kind of tuned you out after you wimped out on replying to me in game.

Spyder73
02-19-2018, 12:26 PM
Level 60s farming NG. Get a life loser

Legday
02-19-2018, 12:36 PM
Idk I think the OP has a point, even though very mad. I always check every square inch of my camp before dropping my pet to make sure anybody that might be sitting in the general vicinity doesn't eat it.

Teppler
02-19-2018, 12:39 PM
Level 60s farming NG. Get a life loser

You’re getting angsty over your friends getting criticized on the rant and flames forum sub of a 19 year old dnd simulator. You’re not really in position to criticize anyone’s life.

Not only that but you have the facts of the case wrong too because I’m sure you did not read it. I was only hanging out in ng until I could get to crypt.

Spyder73
02-19-2018, 01:26 PM
You’re getting angsty over your friends getting criticized on the rant and flames forum sub of a 19 year old dnd simulator. You’re not really in position to criticize anyone’s life.

Not only that but you have the facts of the case wrong too because I’m sure you did not read it. I was only hanging out in ng until I could get to crypt.

Doesn't matter what you were intending to do, the fact is you are raging about not being able to farm NG on a level 60 torpor shaman. #Yikes

Teppler
02-19-2018, 01:38 PM
Doesn't matter what you were intending to do, the fact is you are raging about not being able to farm NG on a level 60 torpor shaman. #Yikes

There’s no rage I just feel as if camp thieves should be named in public. No one likes getting stolen from whether it’s 10 bucks of thousands of dollars. The offenders in question most likely have done stuff like this before and they will likely do something like this again. And now we have a log of it. Why don’t you care about the little guys on p99?

skarlorn
02-19-2018, 02:04 PM
What race is your sham

d3r14k
02-19-2018, 02:40 PM
o.O

kjs86z
02-19-2018, 05:28 PM
wow that gif is awesome for so many scenarios

TheOutdoorNerd
02-19-2018, 08:15 PM
I always figured that short of a couple reasonable steps like not parking my pet on top of someone before I gate, or saying "hey guys you're going to want to kill this hasted frog," then anything my pet does to you after I gate is between you and him.

"Vaya con dios, a froglok bok knight."

Wfrench1234
02-19-2018, 10:08 PM
You’re getting angsty over your friends getting criticized on the rant and flames forum sub of a 19 year old dnd simulator.

Don’t use up all your charges on this saying in just one encounter.

Also for someone who doesn’t care about making friends or anyone but themselves you certainly were quick to come here to warn the server about the soulless,camp grabbing, frog training, star ruby earring stealing husks of human beings you encountered. Someone who cares as little as you claim to should have just let them loose on the world.

TLDR you’re trash and can gargle my sack.

Teppler
02-20-2018, 03:51 AM
Don’t use up all your charges on this saying in just one encounter.

Also for someone who doesn’t care about making friends or anyone but themselves you certainly were quick to come here to warn the server about the soulless,camp grabbing, frog training, star ruby earring stealing husks of human beings you encountered. Someone who cares as little as you claim to should have just let them loose on the world.

TLDR you’re trash and can gargle my sack.

Oh but it's a good one.

And guys like you are dumb enough to have a pretty amazing mix of patheticness of being a regular RnFer and being egotistical to believe anyone wants anything from you on a social level. Let me guess, mommy told you you were special for a long time while you never left the basement?

Perseus
02-20-2018, 07:29 AM
I you actually possessed "skill" like you claim then you wouldn't be waiting around for a rogue to open locked doors for you. Learn to push + root mobs past door and get summoned in like an adult, you fucking casual. Ohh look at me I can torpor I'm good durrrrrrr. Idiot.

Bboboo
02-20-2018, 07:40 AM
I you actually possessed "skill" like you claim then you wouldn't be waiting around for a rogue to open locked doors for you. Learn to push + root mobs past door and get summoned in like an adult, you fucking casual. Ohh look at me I can torpor I'm good durrrrrrr. Idiot.

mvp post

Teppler
02-20-2018, 08:39 AM
I've given people chances to prove me wrong and yet people keep resorting to name calling which is why most of you guys are so easy to outsmart and clown on.

If crypt is an ez mode camp, name me a few camps that are challenging and doable and have been solo'd by more than 1 or 2 people.

You can't do it.

And if you are going to talk big about someone elses skill, you should be able to put your money where your mouth is and show yourself being able to do these camps. Somehow I think most here will just stick to whining on RnF.

aaezil
02-20-2018, 09:32 AM
lol noob doesnt know safe spot at ng, cant solo a krup, and thinks a trash kunark zone has hatd camps. LOL comedy gold so far

Teppler
02-20-2018, 09:49 AM
lol noob doesnt know safe spot at ng, cant solo a krup, and thinks a trash kunark zone has hatd camps. LOL comedy gold so far

Well the thing is the safe spot in NG isn't safe when a chanter drops a pet on your head and logs off and it's also a dangerous mob when it's hasted and you don't have slow memmed.

I'm still waiting to hear about what you think is a challenging camp if crypt is trash and trivial.

Teppler
02-20-2018, 09:50 AM
Here's the Solo grandmaster list. Any of you guys talking about skill ever do any of these?

Solo Grandmaster/Duo Master: any 6 including one L56+ and one from HS East
[S] King Tranix [52 Shadowknight, Nagafen's Lair]
[T] Magi Rokyll [52 Wizard, Nagafen's Lair]
[S] Warlord Skarlon [53 Warrior, Nagafen's Lair]
[T] A Black Reaver [51 Warrior, City of Mist]
[S] A cliff golem [58 Warrior, The Overthere]
[ ] The Crypt Excavator [54 Warrior, HS East]
[ ] Reanimated Plaguebone [54 Warrior, HS East]
[ ] Mortiferous Protector [54 Warrior, HS East]
[ ] a Howling Spectre [54 Monk, HS East]
[ ] Drusella Sathir [55 Necromancer, HS East]
[ ] The Undertaker Lord [56 Shadowknight, HS East]
[ ] Dartain the Lost [55 Necromancer, The Hole]

d3r14k
02-20-2018, 09:53 AM
I've given people chances to prove me wrong and yet people keep resorting to name calling which is why most of you guys are so easy to outsmart and clown on.

If crypt is an ez mode camp, name me a few camps that are challenging and doable and have been solo'd by more than 1 or 2 people.

You can't do it.

And if you are going to talk big about someone elses skill, you should be able to put your money where your mouth is and show yourself being able to do these camps. Somehow I think most here will just stick to whining on RnF.

Teppler's Journal, Day Four:

https://i.imgur.com/kjf9mkd.png

I have exhausted all my supplies trying to convince the reputable members of these forums that I am gud. I have Torpor, why don't they believe me? My only solace is telling myself repeatedly that my opposition is easy to outsmart, even though truthfully I have been bested at every turn by multiple posters. Sadly, I feel as if I am living a lie. Should I retreat away from mine own thread in shame? Defeated to return to my only home?

https://i.imgur.com/RPU6HQi.png

NO! I cannot! I must persevere. If I shitpost and whine enough people will be drawn to my lack of charisma. I can feel it! I must press on...

Teppler
02-20-2018, 09:57 AM
Teppler's Journal, Day Four:

https://i.imgur.com/kjf9mkd.png

I have exhausted all my supplies trying to convince the reputable members of these forums that I am gud. I have Torpor, why don't they believe me? My only solace is telling myself repeatedly that my opposition is easy to outsmart, even though truthfully I have been bested at every turn by multiple posters. Sadly, I feel as if I am living a lie. Should I retreat away from mine own thread in shame? Defeated to return to my only home?

https://i.imgur.com/RPU6HQi.png

NO! I cannot! I must persevere. If I shitpost and whine enough people will be drawn to my lack of charisma. I can feel it! I must press on...

Well you guys are doing a good job keeping my thread bumped so I thank you.

It's also kind of funny hearing the type of guy thats a level 53 in Dial a Port talk about anything end game. When do you have some free time? I'll power level you a bit so you can seriously engage in these conversations.

d3r14k
02-20-2018, 09:59 AM
Well you guys are doing a good job keeping my thread bumped so I thank you.

It's also kind of funny hearing the type of guy thats a level 53 in Dial a Port talk about anything end game. When do you have some free time? I'll power level you a bit so you can seriously engage in these conversations.

I'd love to see a quote where I've talked about anything endgame. I'm making fun of your shitty posts, man. Try to keep up.

Teppler
02-20-2018, 10:04 AM
I'd love to see a quote where I've talked about anything endgame. I'm making fun of your shitty posts, man. Try to keep up.

Does this mean you're not going to take me up on my offer? Come on man, there's no need why you need to keep struggling at those low 50s. I know they are challenging. I'm pretty sure I have among the fastest upper level power leveling. Take me up on it and you'll be able to join in on these conversations in no time.

Qtip
02-20-2018, 10:13 AM
Does this mean you're not going to take me up on my offer? Come on man, there's no need why you need to keep struggling at those low 50s. I know they are challenging. I'm pretty sure I have among the fastest upper level power leveling. Take me up on it and you'll be able to join in on these conversations in no time.

What conversations are we talking? How you waited hours to get let thru a locked door in a zone with plenty of mobs that summon?

Perseus
02-20-2018, 10:19 AM
Teppler showing up for his routine "pro" crypt solo session this morning:

https://image.ibb.co/bMk3TH/doofy.jpg

Spyder73
02-20-2018, 10:20 AM

You were proven wrong on like page 1 or 2. People were XPing at NG, you were in their camp when you shouldn't have been, you got agro and gated, you came back and camp was taken by the original owners, you believed the camp was yours despite gating and knowing they were switching chars, you came to prove how not angry you are.

Root rotting mobs on a shaman takes about as much skill as not p!ssing all over the floor when using a toilet. Not sure why you are raging once again about difficult camps while playing the most solo friendly class in the game.

And since you are level shaming other posters I guess I should let you know I have 3 level 60s. AM I GOOD PA PA?

Teppler
02-20-2018, 10:21 AM
What conversations are we talking? How you waited hours to get let thru a locked door in a zone with plenty of mobs that summon?

Mobs were cleared but sure, literally anything on an upper level in this game. Hard to have context from the position of a noob.

I'm willing to help the guy out. I understand for guys like him the low 50s are really tough.

Teppler
02-20-2018, 10:25 AM
You were proven wrong on like page 1 or 2. People were XPing at NG, you were in their camp when you shouldn't have been, you got agro and gated, you came back and camp was taken by the original owners, you believed the camp was yours despite gating and knowing they were switching chars, you came to prove how not angry you are.

Nope. I was sitting waiting for camp when the guy didn't say anything, logged off, trained me and lost the camp in doing so. I'm not sure what you are getting at when you are saying something is proven against me.

Root rotting mobs on a shaman takes about as much skill as not p!ssing all over the floor when using a toilet. Not sure why you are raging once again about difficult camps while playing the most solo friendly class in the game.

And since you are level shaming other posters I guess I should let you know I have 3 level 60s. AM I GOOD PA PA?

Why are you spinning yourself in a circle? If crypt isn't a challenging camp then name one.

Frankly it sounds like you don't know crypt very well if you think it's just root rotting.

Teppler
02-20-2018, 10:26 AM
Let me ask Spyder- why are crypt kills considered 'Solo Master' kills if they are easy as not pissing on the toilet seat?

Why do I see 10x as many people soloing NG vs soloing crypt when crypt is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more valuable?

Spyder73
02-20-2018, 10:38 AM
Teppler’s Journal: Day Five

Supplies have been gone for days now. I started drinking my own urine to stay hydrated but I am losing the battle little by little. I stayed up all night again F5’ing my gay thread about NG. Why can’t people see that I am a server hero? What right does a level 52 monk and 53 cleric have to NG over a mighty torpor shaman? I bet I could root rot the very earth of Norrath if I could target it. The Bards would all sing about me and the dragons would all fear my mana free clickie spear. Things are getting desperate, and desperate times call for desperate measures….

The only path forward is to keep shit posting as hard as possible. If I just say the same garbage over and over eventually they will al believe me, they have to believe me…

Bboboo
02-20-2018, 10:54 AM
Should someone tell him? This is getting a little sad.

Heebs13
02-20-2018, 10:57 AM
Teppler, don't listen to the naysayers. Keep arguing your points. Don't give up. You're so close to winning this thing.

d3r14k
02-20-2018, 11:05 AM
I should let you know I have 3 level 60s.

And how many of those level 60's are Wu'Tang?

https://i.imgur.com/dOMJx9N.gif

I kid Spyder, I kid. I love you.

Teppler
02-20-2018, 11:50 AM
But you gated when the mob attacked you... So you lost the camp as well. When you got back, they were there. Not sure how hard that actually is for you to comprehend. Especially when 25 people have told you the same thing.

Nope he wasn't there when I got back.

Frankly I'm happy to just out him as a guy that trained me out of the camp. That alone is scummy.

Spyder73
02-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Frankly I'm happy to just out him as a guy that trained me out of a camp that I had no business being anywhere in the vicinity of because it was clearly not mine. I am a scum bag who can not break into Crypt so I sat around for several hours staring at someone else clear NG and then got mad about it.

the boy is doing fine

fastboy21
02-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Teppler, don't listen to the naysayers. Keep arguing your points. Don't give up. You're so close to winning this thing.

"Only try to realize the truth. What truth? THERE IS NO SPOON."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtO5dMqEI

or if you prefer...

"Strange Game. The only winning move is not to play"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DGNZnfKYnU

Heebs13
02-20-2018, 12:31 PM
"Only try to realize the truth. What truth? THERE IS NO SPOON."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtO5dMqEI

or if you prefer...

"Strange Game. The only winning move is not to play"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DGNZnfKYnU

War Games is probably the more appropriate reference, but The Matrix is the better movie of the two.

I love the scene later in the movie where he's in the elevator about to detonate the explosives and he mutters under his breath 'There is no spoon.'

Argh
02-20-2018, 12:58 PM

Meanwhile, in this thread:

...Those guys are scum bags.

At the very least these guys are dickheads for training a buffed Krup on me unexpected.

It's likely this piece of trash does this more often and has done this before.

Lol nice sluething detective retard

I’d rather kill myself than make friends with your ilk.

Rest assured that there aren’t many things lower in life than your pathetic than your existence.

lol talking about me digging a whole when you are here bragging about your RnF accolades you pathetic zero.

The fact that you can cite that many RnF stories is pathetic in itself and that with being a regular poster for 8 years.... I'd argue that's the bigger autism feat.

People like you are pathetic losers who live here and derive entertainment from this place.

Dude you are such a weirdo.

You sound mentally ill.

That's because you are most likely mentally ill and not of sound mind.

fastboy21
02-20-2018, 01:04 PM

Oh shit. He got you gud. :eek:

kjs86z
02-20-2018, 01:12 PM

http://i.imgur.com/9DC3eZL.gif

Teppler
02-20-2018, 01:14 PM

Well wouldn't you agree the standard for this sub is autism and no life? Am I really off the mark?

Jimjam
02-20-2018, 01:36 PM
Were you positioned within aggro range of the enchanter pet when he logged off? Were you invis, or in a position where the enchanter might not have been able to see you?

If the first condition is true, and both of the qualifiers are true (i.e. the enchanter knew you were there and were in a position where his pet would instantly aggro you) then I must agree that is pretty poor form.

If you were elsewhere, or the enchanter was otherwise unaware of your position, then I'm afraid we probably just need to chalk it up under 'accidents happen' column.

Fortunately or otherwise, weaponised ex-enchanter pets are just a fact of life in Seb and something to be accounted for when moving through.

However, lets disregard who trained who, at least you have kept the RNF regulars entertained.

Spyder73
02-20-2018, 01:41 PM

skarlorn
02-20-2018, 02:17 PM

Yes a solid Argh victory

But I actually think OP is right. Any time an enchanter wants to log off they need to give the entire zone a thirty minutes heads up. Ooc warnings and shouts are just a place to start. The burden of responsibility is on the enchanter to make sure that everyone around him is totally safe should he choose to drop his pet for a minute. In the future I hope all encs will send tells to the incredibly skilled level 60 torpor shamans lurking nearby to warn them. This is because shamans are a really hard class to solo on, since they so not have paralyzing earth and gate to get out of a bad situation.

Jk OP sucks

Nagoya
02-20-2018, 06:31 PM
ForumQuesting is about 80% high-school level bullying Teppler,
you will most likely never have the last word.
the only way would be the thread being locked somehow a few seconds after you post.
I was rooting for you thorough my whole reading of these 17 pages.
You did disappoint a few times, I liked your "i don't care i just want to warn people" defense, it was probably your strongest point to keep dignity. but then you kept coming back a little times too many, "if they attack me i have to respond!!!" does not work here. you just have to state your intention and stick to your guns and never explain yourself. nobody ever understands anybody else here, it's just a bunch of morons trying to yell louder than the other moron next to them.
In the end I support you about 3/10. I think p99 might not be the most ideal game for you, too much forced social interactions with weirdos. you seem to be a quite standard guy. you probably even have, like, a family and a job. what do you expect coming here? :)
public shaming + backfire + i give a little more details, i re-state my intentions clearly + permanent sayonara would have been my approach to win this one!
good practice tho!

skarlorn
02-20-2018, 06:45 PM
Yes Nagoya is an expert of bowing out of a thread repeatedly only to double rage post five mins later

demonith
02-20-2018, 07:03 PM

Ok this made me pee a little I was laughing so hard.

Heebs13
02-20-2018, 07:06 PM
Ok this made me pee a little I was laughing so hard.

But did you avoid getting it on the floor?

fastboy21
02-20-2018, 08:12 PM
Root rotting mobs on a shaman takes about as much skill as not p!ssing all over the floor when using a toilet.

Who have you been talking to? What do you know about me!!!?!!?! :mad:

Teppler
02-20-2018, 08:15 PM
ForumQuesting is about 80% high-school level bullying Teppler,
you will most likely never have the last word.
the only way would be the thread being locked somehow a few seconds after you post.
I was rooting for you thorough my whole reading of these 17 pages.
You did disappoint a few times, I liked your "i don't care i just want to warn people" defense, it was probably your strongest point to keep dignity. but then you kept coming back a little times too many, "if they attack me i have to respond!!!" does not work here. you just have to state your intention and stick to your guns and never explain yourself. nobody ever understands anybody else here, it's just a bunch of morons trying to yell louder than the other moron next to them.
In the end I support you about 3/10. I think p99 might not be the most ideal game for you, too much forced social interactions with weirdos. you seem to be a quite standard guy. you probably even have, like, a family and a job. what do you expect coming here? :)
public shaming + backfire + i give a little more details, i re-state my intentions clearly + permanent sayonara would have been my approach to win this one!
good practice tho!

I figured a lot of people are full of shit here early on because they abandoned the actual case in the first few pages and opted for personal attacks on me like 'I'm not a good shaman' which is just silly and immature. I think a lot of them are simpletons and didn't realize I can fight back good. I made a good few of them look stupid because they are low intelligence followers and easy to outsmart. Especially the ones that aren't even in their mid 50s after playing this game for like a decade.

p99s a fun game. I most likely won't stick around for long. Like I said I came back recently after not playing for over a year and I don't really have the time to keep this up.

skarlorn
02-20-2018, 08:59 PM
Please leave

fastboy21
02-20-2018, 09:13 PM
Well wouldn't you agree the standard for this sub is autism and no life? Am I really off the mark?

How wude!

Perseus
02-21-2018, 12:12 AM
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

beat me to it

Wfrench1234
02-21-2018, 02:48 AM
beat me to it

I also logged in to harp on this.

99%

indiscriminate_hater
02-21-2018, 05:26 AM
Root rotting mobs on a shaman takes about as much skill as not p!ssing all over the floor when using a toilet.

That shit's hard if your stream is flawed

d3r14k
02-21-2018, 09:45 AM
enough fay gatery going on in here to get all of blue to gfay

This legit made me laugh to the point where co-workers turned to look at me. Thanks for that.

Spyder73
02-21-2018, 05:02 PM
Tepplers Journal: Day 6

NO work today (hehe) so I decided to do some content I did not get to experience back on live. I ran my Shaman to Crushbone and decided to camp the elusive Emperor Crush. Dwarven Ringmail Tunics still sell for quite a bit these days in the tunnel. Anyways, I get to Crushbone only to find a couple of noobs trying to KILL off MY MOBS. NOT going to FLY. So I am minding my own business hasting every mob I possibly can when their ‘group leader’ has the nerve to ask me to stop. SUCK MY D!CK MAGGOT I kindly reply, yet he doesn’t take the message. I see they are rooting mobs. DISPELLED MAGGOT. So I finally run the filth off from MY CAMP only to realize that I have killed Emperor Crush hundreds of times. Then I realize that I am not even playing P99 at all. What happened was I took 3 lithiums instead of 1 and went into a hallucination LOL. Anyways, f#ck these kids in Crushbone I am going to show them what a man with Torpor is capable of soon as I can work my legs again.

fastboy21
02-21-2018, 05:11 PM

NO work today (hehe) so I decided to do some content I did not get to experience back on live. I ran my Shaman to Crushbone and decided to camp the elusive Emperor Crush. Dwarven Ringmail Tunics still sell for quite a bit these days in the tunnel. Anyways, I get to Crushbone only to find a couple of noobs trying to KILL off MY MOBS. NOT going to FLY. So I am minding my own business hasting every mob I possibly can when their ‘group leader’ has the nerve to ask me to stop. SUCK MY D!CK MAGGOT I kindly reply, yet he doesn’t take the message. I see they are rooting mobs. DISPELLED MAGGOT. So I finally run the filth off from MY CAMP only to realize that I have killed Emperor Crush hundreds of times. Then I realize that I am not even playing P99 at all. What happened was I took 3 lithiums instead of 1 and went into a hallucination LOL. Anyways, f#ck these kids in Crushbone I am going to show them what a man with Torpor is capable of soon as I can work my legs again.

thats actually pretty funny. be careful though, teppler knows how to fight back gud.

Teppler
02-21-2018, 05:44 PM

Queer and Nonbinary Forums Posters

LOL. Can we go into this? What kind of 'it' are u?

skarlorn
02-21-2018, 05:46 PM

So true

d3r14k
02-21-2018, 06:31 PM
99% of the time, I approach a fresh RNF thread completely neutral. I have no dog in the fight unless the tides turn on a few posters that I particularly enjoy. I usually spend my time posting pictures that are semi-relevant to the situation to try to lighten the mood and instill a laugh out of (hopefully) someone.

Having said that, you have made it incredibly easy, Teppler, to "poke the bear" (Shaman pun), for lack of a better phrase. Know that I don't dislike you, quite the opposite actually. I, nor likely anyone else here, hold any ill-will. We have to make our own fun here, and your continual return to your thread has provided us with 19 pages of tomfoolery and what I can only hope are many more to come. At this point we will all fan the flame at your expense with the assumption that you are unable and unwilling to let any remark pass unchecked.

Outside of his Crushbone raids, I hear that Teppler also enjoys other activities:

d3r14k
02-21-2018, 06:35 PM
** Except for Cecily

She will cut your balls off for insulting Pokesan.

skarlorn
02-21-2018, 06:42 PM
my favorite part of this thread is how teppler tried insulting everyone for posting on the forums and then immediately started posting in other RNF threads then a day later he pops up in Off Topic posting about how single moms and immigrants have caused the Florida school shooting.

I won't even quote the insults he has now hurled at himself.

Spyder73
02-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Queer and Nonbinary Forums Posters

LOL. Can we go into this? What kind of 'it' are u?

About to get Green Grocer levels of doxxing up in here if you disrespect our non-cisgendered posters with your bigotry.

Your just about as bad as SiouxNation with his racism. Are you also a racist ontop of being a bigot or just a bigot?

Teppler
02-21-2018, 06:44 PM
99% of the time, I approach a fresh RNF thread completely neutral. I have no dog in the fight unless the tides turn on a few posters that I particularly enjoy. I usually spend my time posting pictures that are semi-relevant to the situation to try to lighten the mood and instill a laugh out of (hopefully) someone.

Having said that, you have made it incredibly easy, Teppler, to "poke the bear" (Shaman pun), for lack of a better phrase. Know that I don't dislike you, quite the opposite actually. I, nor likely anyone else here, hold any ill-will. We have to make our own fun here, and your continual return to your thread has provided us with 19 pages of tomfoolery and what I can only hope are many more to come. At this point we will all fan the flame at your expense with the assumption that you are unable and unwilling to let any remark pass unchecked.

Outside of his Crushbone raids, I hear that Teppler also enjoys other activities:

I like how I got guys rustled enough to write giant essays for me now.

Tldr

d3r14k
02-21-2018, 06:50 PM
I like how I got guys rustled enough to write giant essays for me now.

Tldr

If a few sentences constitute as an essay, I wonder if you are college educated.

I wanted to make sure your mental state was sound after the forum lashings you've received. Also, I enjoy typing and being long winded, so I wouldn't chalk that up to being rustled.

skarlorn
02-21-2018, 09:39 PM
You should understand that you’re the type of guy that hangs out on rants and flames sub of an dnd based mmo that’s over 15 years old. I’d rather kill myself than make friends with your ilk.

You, on the other hand, live on this forum and derive regular entertainment from it, you goblin.

posts made since yesterday:

https://i.imgur.com/pfXyxTf.png

https://i.imgur.com/7oHXlPe.png

https://i.imgur.com/kESYYIe.png

https://i.imgur.com/dEWQRYl.png

welcome to the club !

Ket
02-21-2018, 10:00 PM
This was funny until he started talking smack about Jakerees.

How fucking dare you, sir. He was just trying to help.

Spyder73
02-21-2018, 10:10 PM
A+ Filbus

Teppler
02-21-2018, 11:05 PM
This was funny until he started talking smack about Jakerees.

How fucking dare you, sir. He was just trying to help.

He wouldn't respond to me in game. ;) I was gonna give him awesome necro power leveling too.

Spyder73
02-22-2018, 03:14 PM
Tepplers Journal: Day 7

NO work today (hehe) so I have had some extra time to reflect on yesterday’s lithium overdose. What a demon hell ride. If it wasn’t for grandma I am not sure when I would have woken. My techno music was drowning out the noise of her knocking for hours, a mistake I will NOT BE making again. But that was yesterday and today is today. So I took my shaman to Highkeep to farm goblin ears and these NOOBS thought they could CLAIM the ENTIRE basement. Nonsense. As a Torpor shaman I kill at will, and my will is for GOLBINS to DIE. One of them had the nerve to ask me why I was farming Left Goblin Ears, so I told him as kindly as possible to SUCK MY D!CK MAGGOT. When will these MAGGOTS learn that they cannot beat me because I am good at fighting. They thought they were smart but I am smarter. SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND CAPTAIN BOSEC MAGGOTS. I have collected many goblin ears over the past 13 hours but I need to dose again soon and my eyes are sore. My brain has been feeling furry with hairs again. Doesn’t matter though because I am fine.

~Sinix Maggot'Eater

Teppler
02-22-2018, 03:18 PM

NO work today (hehe) so I have had some extra time to reflect on yesterday’s lithium overdose. What a demon hell ride. If it wasn’t for grandma I am not sure when I would have woken. My techno music was drowning out the noise of her knocking for hours, a mistake I will NOT BE making again. But that was yesterday and today is today. So I took my shaman to Highkeep to farm goblin ears and these NOOBS thought they could CLAIM the ENTIRE basement. Nonsense. As a Torpor shaman I kill at will, and my will is for GOLBINS to DIE. One of them had the nerve to ask me why I was farming Left Goblin Ears, so I told him as kindly as possible to SUCK MY D!CK MAGGOT. When will these MAGGOTS learn that they cannot beat me because I am good at fighting. They thought they were smart but I am smarter. SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND CAPTAIN BOSEC MAGGOTS. I have collected many goblin ears over the past 13 hours but I need to dose again soon and my eyes are sore. My brain has been feeling furry with hairs again. Doesn’t matter though because I am fine.

~Sinix Maggot'Eater

You've gone from cringy jokes and are starting to venture into disturbing. This isn't fun anymore.

Spyder73
02-22-2018, 03:28 PM
I'll probably start to burn out on Journal updated 40 or 50, so its not like this will last forever

d3r14k
02-22-2018, 03:42 PM
I'll probably start to burn out on Journal updated 40 or 50, so its not like this will last forever

I, for one, applaud your creative writing, Spyder.

Perseus
02-22-2018, 05:38 PM

~Sinix Maggot'Eater

Autism is a serious condition bro, not cool.

skarlorn
02-22-2018, 05:40 PM
good entry spyder73. solid thematic ties to Day 6 journal.

NO work today (hehe)

the boy is doing fine - teppler is not

kjs86z
02-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Looking forward to Day 8!

Wfrench1234
02-23-2018, 11:35 AM
OP almost came in first place on rainbow road but got hit with a red shell right before the finish line and got beaten by Wario.

demonith
02-23-2018, 11:47 AM

~Sinix Maggot'Eater

I also am excited for the continued adventures of General Autism. Bring on the day 8!

Spyder73
02-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Tepplers Journal: Day 8

NO work today (hehe). These MAGGOTS on the forums are so pathetic I want to PUKE on their stupid faces. My brain is functioning so much better than theirs but still they COME FOR MORE PAIN and I deliver it. Can’t seem to get my computer working today though. I took it apart so I could FIX the problems but now there are just MORE PROBLEMS. I am real good at fixing things but this one is just BROKEN. Granny tried to take away my medicine earlier when I was sleeping – HA – I have extra she doesn’t even know about. When I can get back in Norrath I am bringing the hurt to mobs. I am going to Torpor super hard and kill everything I see. MAGGOTS keep thinking they can outplay me and it makes me want to VOMIT on myself. They just don’t understand how POWERFUL I am. Problem #1 is my brain is growing more hairs than normal so I am going to have to do something about it soon as my computer is fixed. It's getting too fuzy to see the truth sometimes. Gran said I need to start paying rent, so I told her to STOP PUSHING MY GOD DAMN BUTTONS. MAGGOTS everywhere I look these days, but I SLAY maggots so there is nothing to be concerned about. I am doing fine.

~Sinix Maggot'SLAYER

Maliant
02-23-2018, 02:05 PM
Teppler reminds me of Brady from Mr. Mercedes.

Maliant
02-23-2018, 02:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmAQHxpfFfk

skarlorn
02-23-2018, 02:12 PM
I feel we are getting to a very Dark, yet True place

d3r14k
02-23-2018, 02:46 PM
OP has gone dark. Stock in this thread is tanking dramatically. SELL SELL SELL

deezy
02-23-2018, 03:48 PM
Tepplers Journal: Day 8

I'm getting some Alex Jones vibes from the last few journal entries

Wfrench1234
02-25-2018, 06:50 PM
Is this finally over? Did we come to a consensus on what this thread means to us as a community?

kjs86z
02-26-2018, 11:19 AM
Is this finally over? Did we come to a consensus on what this thread means to us as a community?

I saw Sinix in Sebilis a few times over the weekend and everything seemed to be cordial and in accordance to playing nice.

TomisFeline
02-26-2018, 11:25 AM
He is bad boy saying those bigoted things. That's what I took away from all this.

Champion_Standing
02-26-2018, 11:11 PM
who gives a fuck

I do

zanderklocke
02-27-2018, 12:07 AM
Hi, Xoquil.

ZiggyTheMuss
02-27-2018, 03:14 AM
Oh boy! It’s always enjoyable to see a backfire but when you get someone on the level of OP fighting back good like that, that is truly special. Surely anyone who stumbles upon this thread will know not to ever have dealings with that vile enchanter and his shaman alt. OP do you have any vids of your crypts solo? I can’t find any and I think that would be pretty cool and helpful for anyone struggling to solo such hard stuff.

wagorf
02-27-2018, 04:49 AM
did someone just say he got skills cuz he knows about getting summoned past locked doors?

that's the most retarded statement ever, not surprising since it came from a frequent forum troller

LostCause
02-27-2018, 05:44 AM

I got trained. Krup frogs are very strong especially when hasted and they summon. I did not have my slow or torpor memmed. Once I did, I could take him.

you know you can dispell mobs rights?

you also do it mana free its called a pumice.

Teppler
02-27-2018, 03:45 PM
Oh boy! It’s always enjoyable to see a backfire but when you get someone on the level of OP fighting back good like that, that is truly special. Surely anyone who stumbles upon this thread will know not to ever have dealings with that vile enchanter and his shaman alt. OP do you have any vids of your crypts solo? I can’t find any and I think that would be pretty cool and helpful for anyone struggling to solo such hard stuff.

Msg me in game, I'll tell you all the little tricks.

Or if you go to seb you can watch me.

In terms of getting summoned past crypt door. More often than not, it doesn't work. It's especially tough if people are clearing the mobs around there.

Bboboo
02-27-2018, 03:52 PM
I can get a mob to summon me past door 100% of the time.

Teppler
02-27-2018, 03:59 PM
I can get a mob to summon me past door 100% of the time.

Sure whats your tag?

Loke
02-28-2018, 07:28 AM
Teppler, still posting in this thread? You’re the type of guy that hangs out on rants and flames sub of an dnd based mmo that’s over 15 years old. People like you are pathetic losers who live here and derive entertainment from this place.

demonith
02-28-2018, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hihEhsdwiIk

skarlorn
02-28-2018, 01:29 PM
Teppler, still posting in this thread? You’re the type of guy that hangs out on rants and flames sub of an dnd based mmo that’s over 15 years old. People like you are pathetic losers who live here and derive entertainment from this place.

he's also shtiting up off topic now.

it's pathetic!

skarlorn
02-28-2018, 02:22 PM
Thank you captain obvious