PDA

View Full Version : Blood Guard trains themselves, blames innocent bystander! :D

veschar
02-11-2018, 08:11 AM
I wasn't going to do this, BUUUUUUUT......after nearly 9 years of playing on P99, I have my first (and hopefully last) RnF-worthy post...

Remember when Blood Guard trained themselves, blamed a random person from Aftermath, and made themselves look stupid?

On 1/31/2018 @ approximately 10:20pm PST, I logged onto my rogue who was camped near King Tormax's room in Kael. Bored, and with no objective in mind, I decided to sneak around the zone to see what was going on. After typing /who, I thought there might be some people in the arena, so I decided to sneak over and say hi..... and chaos ensued!

As I approached the top of the ramp on right-side-arena, I saw a group of players killing mobs in the distance (at left-side-arena). As I passed the door with the protectors of zek, I saw a wolf pet running toward kallis/vindi area. I continued approaching the group of players, all from the guild "Blood Guard" (Studiogangsta, Slyces, Shamanntha, Meathook, Reetah, Serendib, Dixee, Shraxx, Shmak)

Once I got close to them, I immediately got spammed with accusations that I was training mobs to their camp, which is odd because I was still sneaking/hiding and it was obvious to me that I never got aggro on anything at any point throughout the encounter. A few seconds later, everyone in their group died, I was still standing there on top of their corpses with sneak/hide still active, as I proceeded to defend myself from wrongful accusations.

After reviewing my logs and this screenshot below, it quickly became apparent that Shamanntha's wolf pet had been feared by an adjutant, thereby aggroing a bunch of mobs (see my notes in yellow, also ignore the random conversation with shinko lol!)

https://imgur.com/a/Y9XrA

I initially asked shraxx what happened with the pet because he was the only shaman corpse that I could see....but it turns out he was not the culprit. In fact, Shamanntha was the culprit and had managed to gate out before everyone else died. I wasn't able to question Shamanntha directly, since he had mysteriously logged off after the wipe:

[Wed Jan 31 22:30:06 2018] You told shraxx, 'was that your wolf pet that trained your guild? or was there another shaman there? lol'
[Wed Jan 31 22:30:31 2018] Shraxx tells you, 'my pet was at our camp fighting'
[Wed Jan 31 22:30:43 2018] Shraxx tells you, 'we did have another shaman as well '
[Wed Jan 31 22:31:12 2018] You told Shraxx, 'ah ok might wanna ask him about the wolf pet that went running toward vindi temple area'

[Wed Jan 31 22:36:48 2018] shamanntha is not online at this time.

~ 20 minutes later, in WL, we have this nice encounter with Slyces as they attempt a corpse retrieval operation:

[Wed Jan 31 22:53:26 2018] Slyces says out of character, 'can anyone sow at kael?'
[Wed Jan 31 22:54:01 2018] You say out of character, 'wheres shamanntha? '
[Wed Jan 31 22:54:22 2018] Slyces smacks Dripping.
[Wed Jan 31 22:54:27 2018] You roll on the floor laughing.
[Wed Jan 31 22:55:43 2018] You roll on the floor laughing at Slyces.
[Wed Jan 31 22:56:04 2018] Slyces says, 'go be a douche to someone else dripping, you tool'
[Wed Jan 31 22:56:08 2018] You say, 'lmao'
[Wed Jan 31 22:56:09 2018] You say, 'so pathetic'
[Wed Jan 31 22:56:15 2018] You told slyces '[queued], this is gonna be a great rnf post'
[Wed Jan 31 22:57:05 2018] Slyces tells you, '/shug.. i dont care.. like i said...a tool'
[Wed Jan 31 22:57:50 2018] You told Slyces, 'surely you must be able to appreciate the irony of the fact that you accuse me of something i obviously didnt do, and when it turns out that you're wrong you still cant admit it'
[Wed Jan 31 22:59:17 2018] Slyces tells you, 'whether you did it or not.. a train shows up... and BOOOM , there pops a AM... the irony there is way more amusing'
[Wed Jan 31 22:59:43 2018] You told Slyces, 'great logic lmao'
[Wed Jan 31 23:00:04 2018] Slyces tells you, 'am and trains go together. like hot wings and beer'
[Wed Jan 31 23:00:24 2018] You told Slyces, 'but see the fact is, i didn't train you'
[Wed Jan 31 23:00:52 2018] Slyces tells you, 'like i said, it doesnt matter if you did or not'
[Wed Jan 31 23:00:56 2018] You told Slyces, 'sure it does'
[Wed Jan 31 23:01:03 2018] Slyces tells you, 'just shut the fuck up'

[Wed Jan 31 23:01:50 2018] You say out of character, 'wheres my apology BG?'
[Wed Jan 31 23:02:05 2018] You say out of character, 'jk ;)'

[Wed Jan 31 23:03:10 2018] You told Slyces, 'at least meathook had the decency to apologize . a fellow rogue able to acknowledge the true game mechanics. you know the part where i was sneaking and hiding the whole time and never got aggro'
[Wed Jan 31 23:03:57 2018] Slyces tells you, 'just call it even for the am bard that trained me yesterday and didnt apologize'
[Wed Jan 31 23:04:59 2018] You told Slyces, 'thats a fallacious statement. i dont even know what you're talking about since i wasnt there. you probably dont even have proof of that'
[Wed Jan 31 23:05:31 2018] Slyces tells you, 'i dont fraps, so no i dont, but it did happen, ask nolar or grimmskld'
[Wed Jan 31 23:07:09 2018] You told Slyces, 'admit it, you got trained by your own noob shaman. the fact that you so quickly jump on someone else shows that you are willfully ignorant of your own guild's shortcomings'
[Wed Jan 31 23:09:03 2018] Slyces tells you, 'i dont know. no one saw it'
[Wed Jan 31 23:09:15 2018] Slyces tells you, 'just you showed up and bam,, theres a train'
[Wed Jan 31 23:09:17 2018] Slyces tells you, 'classic am'
[Wed Jan 31 23:09:42 2018] You told Slyces, 'nah just a classic misjudgement on your part'
[Wed Jan 31 23:10:25 2018] Slyces tells you, 'na, ive been trained by am enough to know your guilty by association'
[Wed Jan 31 23:10:29 2018] You told Slyces, 'you may not have seen the shaman pet run toward vindi, but the proof is in the pudding. i survived and watched all you die without ever having aggro'

In closing, I was extremely impressed by Meathook's apology after realizing I was not at fault. However, to this day, Shamanntha has shown no culpability, nor has anyone else apologized.

Questions/comments are appreciated!

Bboboo
02-11-2018, 08:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/rGhaz6m.jpg

Nisse
02-11-2018, 08:34 AM
My favorite part was when you risked getting your raid rogue band to train some small group of noobs in Kael for no apparent gain.

Lulz~Sect
02-11-2018, 08:39 AM
https://i.imgur.com/K4u940P.gif

Wfrench1234
02-11-2018, 08:40 AM
What does this all prove? BG trained themselves and blamed someone else, then once the facts were presented, some members STILL couldn’t let it go?

And then you wasted what I assume was at least an hour if not more going back and forth with them to ensure you had enough content for a RnF post? And then you wasted even more time putting all your information together?

And then you post it at the crack ass of dawn on a Sunday knowing damn well a lot of the top forum questers can’t work on the sabbath??!

Mytral
02-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Reader's Digest version;

"am and trains go together. like hot wings and beer"

Lhancelot
02-11-2018, 09:30 AM
Well done I appreciate the detail you put into creating this post. Meathook is a quality guy, didn't go psycho, and when he thought over the facts agreed you did not create the train. Nice on his part!

I just didn't like the beginning part when you mentioned you would have a nice post for RnF, it seems like you were waiting for a moment to catch some dumbasses just to blast them here. Can't say they don't deserve it, but a little subtlety goes a long way imo.

I wasn't really in the mood to read this type of post, but seeing you mentioned to ignore the random tells to Shinko I felt a curiosity to see what kind of silliness he wrote since he can be fairly entertaining sometimes. :)

I don't think all of BG are idiots, but some these dudes definitely seem like jerks. Shamanntha needs to come clean and admit fault. Not only did they gate out to avoid death proving they knew they created a train, they then happened to also go LD. Sad!

Wfrench1234
02-11-2018, 09:54 AM
If I could gate I’d have a macro

/g not my fault
/cast gate
Pause 20 seconds
/q

(I know those prob aren’t right commands)

LiQuid
02-11-2018, 11:22 AM
I don't think all of BG are idiots
Anybody in BG can tell you this is simply not true.

Lhancelot
02-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Anybody in BG can tell you this is simply not true.

Well. I stand corrected!

Duly noted, Plush. :p

Phenyo
02-11-2018, 01:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rGhaz6m.jpg

Canelek
02-11-2018, 02:03 PM
And then you post it at the crack ass of dawn on a Sunday knowing damn well a lot of the top forum questers can’t work on the sabbath??!

Shomer Shabbos!

zati
02-11-2018, 04:37 PM
wow an rnf post that actually didn't backfire.. i rate this thread 10/10

Tenderizer
02-11-2018, 06:09 PM
This is Fake news.

Phatez
02-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Blood guard is a toxic group of cheaters. False accusations and dirty play of their own to get what little mobs they can. They cheat to get mobs like hail locking and still wipe. If your guild is so bad gotta blame someone else so you can sleep at night.

Manasana2
02-12-2018, 01:20 AM
Was this just a regular bullshit kael group??? I wanted a good read about my guild this is just utter garbage... Next time I want to read a Detoxx style rage post against bloodguard dont waste my time with this disney bullshit

Senescant
02-12-2018, 01:28 AM
How did Studiogangsta escape the great name change?

Meep
02-12-2018, 02:31 AM
How did Studiogangsta escape the great name change?

QFT, also Blood Guard in shambles...can't be too long before the best move on and the guild dies

Manasana2
02-12-2018, 02:42 AM
Shambles lol

Teako
02-12-2018, 05:03 AM
I really liked that inside of Kael Azure Guard almost mercilessly trained the ever living piss out of Aftermath mere hours after being unsuspended.

Seems like all guild with "Guard" in their name are low-balling these days.

branamil
02-12-2018, 06:03 AM
Blood guard was formed from Azure guard rejects

Fragged
02-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Oh man the classic "I don't understand what happened must be A/A's fault".

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fragged
02-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Wait I can do better.

The classic

"I'm too much of a noob to understand EQ mechanics, must be:

1) Cheating/Hacking/RMT,
2) A/A's fault,
3) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4) All of the above"

Supreme
02-12-2018, 09:42 AM
I remember this one time in hate....

I told BG that if they ducked and walked up the ramp they could avoid aggroing second floor mobs....

Slyces proceeds to test it...

Hilarity ensues..(including my own death).

Arkanjil
02-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Wait I can do better.

The classic

1) Cheating/Hacking/RMT,
2) A/A's fault,
3) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4) All of the above"

nasshi
02-12-2018, 10:57 AM
hi Serendib here i'm not in blood guard.

but i remember 20 giants showing up. i don't care how it happened it was just super classic is all. ggwp would classic with you again any day bud!

Spyder73
02-12-2018, 11:00 AM
If they really did petition I think a ban for 'crying wolf' is in order

Maliant
02-12-2018, 11:02 AM
The only ironic part is how AM intentionally trained themselves to get an uncontested KT right after this post was made.

nasshi
02-12-2018, 11:09 AM
so here's how this played out.

there's some giant dying in front of me. and then this invis rogue shows up in front of me. and she's a barbarian and jesus she's tall. like a giant.

and then 20 more giants show up like not even many many seconds later. it's too coincidental even though the rogue never broke sneak hide during all this they're clearly on kael faction and trained and they really give it to these guys i'm with. i mean they really give em the business.

then some conversations happened between real people. and someone posted a thing on a forum. now that the truth is out there i think we all know how serious this all is and we can't ever forget.

maskedmelon
02-12-2018, 11:57 AM
someone please add Studiogangsta, Slyces, Shamanntha, Meathook, Serendib and Dripping to

THE LIST

Tuljin
02-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Nub v Nub

Fragged
02-12-2018, 12:28 PM
The only ironic part is how AM intentionally trained themselves to get an uncontested KT right after this post was made.

Wait I can do better.

The classic

1) Cheating/Hacking/RMT,
2) A/A's fault,
3) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4) All of the above"

Spyder73
02-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Aikons has conquered Norrath and now turns his attention to Forum Quest - we are all f#cked.

Lulz~Sect
02-12-2018, 03:21 PM
📝

Wfrench1234
02-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Train to rants and flames!

nasshi
02-12-2018, 04:37 PM
i'm on someone's list.

i'm finally someone.

Tenderizer
02-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Wait I can do better.

The classic

1) Cheating/Hacking/RMT, Because it happens
2) A/A's fault, Employs most dickbags who resort to bannable offenses
3) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , P99 makes you want to do that sometimes
4) All of the above" Damn Skippy.

Fake News

skarlorn
02-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Aikons has conquered Norrath and now turns his attention to Forum Quest - we are all f#cked.

i enthusiastically welcome an increased aikons forums presence you C*cK

Heebs13
02-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Step 1: Move your raid so far ahead of AG's raid that you're practically on top of the bridge to KT's room, with nearly no room for pullers to split

Step 2: Chain aggro from pullers to your raid

Step 3: Wipe

Step 4: For good measure, train them all the way back to AG's raid at the Kael bank

Step 5: Profit.

Phatez
02-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Step 1: Move your raid so far ahead of AG's raid that you're practically on top of the bridge to KT's room, with nearly no room for pullers to split

Step 4: For good measure, train them all the way back to AG's raid at the Kael bank

This sounds like you weren’t there.

Manasana2
02-12-2018, 07:28 PM
@dripping the more I think about this post I cant help but laugh pretty hard... so you spend prob atleast 2 hours stretching chat boxed / screenshots / uploading pictures to the internet / also dont forget you used a fancy program to make cool chat boxes and arrows and shit... and somehow after 12 days or w/e you are still upset enough to post this...LOL its hilarious I can only assume your one of those liberal arts hipsters that suck at life and the only Artsy thing you can do with your joke of a degree is make some chat boxes and arrows... HOURS you spent bashing BG lol over 5 randos running to Kael arena hahaha atleast I got some good laughs

maskedmelon
02-12-2018, 07:43 PM
@dripping the more I think about this post I cant help but laugh pretty hard... so you spend prob atleast 2 hours stretching chat boxed / screenshots / uploading pictures to the internet / also dont forget you used a fancy program to make cool chat boxes and arrows and shit... and somehow after 12 days or w/e you are still upset enough to post this...LOL its hilarious I can only assume your one of those liberal arts hipsters that suck at life and the only Artsy thing you can do with your joke of a degree is make some chat boxes and arrows... HOURS you spent bashing BG lol over 5 randos running to Kael arena hahaha atleast I got some good laughs

scathing...

what do you have to say to that, OP?

Lulz~Sect
02-12-2018, 09:43 PM
emotionally compromised

evilkorn
02-12-2018, 09:47 PM

Fraps shows a different story, least of which is after killing yourselves and Aftermath with KT and friends you guys still tried to hail lock him down by the bank.

Back in the day we could just eloquently (bolded text for fun) pull him to the zone in and that would be that. But you guys still wanted to bitch about that, you can't have it both ways and train other raids because you couldn't pull in time. AG didn't even kill a single giant past the arch and tried to piggy back off our trash clearing. Maybe if you had the voices of reason like Omni and Europa things would have worked out for you.

If you really thought you were in the right then you should have just tried to kill it off your own FTE and eat another 20 day raid ban or what ever number of days they want to ban for this time. But instead you think hail locking and training everyone else is the way to go.

PS: Did AG crawl to West ToV dragons and circle jerk each other about wanting everyone else to crawl ToV?
Hint - No you pulled them to the zone out.

Lhancelot
02-12-2018, 11:19 PM

Time well spent when even the GL of BG gets plenty of laughs. :p

Did Shamanntha ever admit to the guild her culpability? I am curious!

Manasana2
02-12-2018, 11:22 PM
It wasn't even worth bringing it up to me imo

Pokesan
02-12-2018, 11:23 PM

stop stealing jakerees' forum points

Lhancelot
02-12-2018, 11:57 PM
stop stealing jakerees' forum points

To manasana's defense, he has always written without paragraphs and typos galore.

Jakerees isn't the only creator of unreadable walls of text, Pokesan.

Ignight
02-13-2018, 12:00 AM

That's some kind of leadership.

Teako
02-13-2018, 12:02 AM

Guy was clearly not there at all. Imrahn agro'd KT, ran him with full guards straight in to our camp and feigned onto our clerics lol. Then 2 different AG monks continually tried to pull KT back to the bank area while mercilessly slaughtering everyone in both guilds during the process (26 FTE's went off lol)

Oh, and THEN 4 different AG nerds tried to hail lock KT.. which is a raid violation.

Also, last KT you weren't banned for (lmao) you leap frogged us and sat straight on KT's bridge forcing us to train you and concede while trying to pull.

Heebs13
02-13-2018, 12:46 AM
Guy was clearly not there at all. Imrahn agro'd KT, ran him with full guards straight in to our camp and feigned onto our clerics lol. Then 2 different AG monks continually tried to pull KT back to the bank area while mercilessly slaughtering everyone in both guilds during the process (26 FTE's went off lol)

Oh, and THEN 4 different AG nerds tried to hail lock KT.. which is a raid violation.

Also, last KT you weren't banned for (lmao) you leap frogged us and sat straight on KT's bridge forcing us to train you and concede while trying to pull.

Guy was there, has logs.

[Sun Feb 11 16:53:29 2018] King Tormax engages Imrahn!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:32 2018] A missed note brings Sadiki's song to a close!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:35 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:35 2018] King Tormax engages Shaolen!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:36 2018] Pretsel begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:38 2018] Tulenk waves at Cartel.
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:38 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:38 2018] King Tormax engages Psyi!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:38 2018] Healingwind tells the guild, 'CHAIN 111Mithras, 222Healingwind, 333 Rosin, 444 Menderlot, 555 Dagmore, 666 Morrowe, 777 Jabroni ........Cheich is Ramp TANK'
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:39 2018] Mauii tells the guild, 'no bueno'
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:41 2018] Pretsel's casting is interrupted!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:42 2018] Pretsel begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:43 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:43 2018] King Tormax engages Boazjakin!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:44 2018] Knapsack's casting is interrupted!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:45 2018] Brennakins says, 'nvm we got imrahn got fte'
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:45 2018] Dannyl says out of character, '?'
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:45 2018] Tormaax was injured by falling.
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:46 2018] Mauii tells the guild, 'thats a lot of mobs'
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:47 2018] Tulenk was injured by falling.
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:47 2018] Kronikax was injured by falling.
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:47 2018] Kunio was injured by falling.
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:49 2018] Astatine begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:51 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:51 2018] King Tormax engages Detoxx!
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:51 2018] Mxpx begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:52 2018] Menderlot tells the guild, 'back up AG '

Last I checked, Shaolen is an iksar monk in Aftermath, not AG. You sure Imrahn trained it back to your clerics and aggro didn't chain on your pullers? Or was your monk sitting with the clerics?

Also:

[Sun Feb 11 16:54:48 2018] Kumasar tells the guild, 'looks like it's resetting'
[Sun Feb 11 16:54:48 2018] Dramaqueen regains concentration and continues casting.
[Sun Feb 11 16:54:52 2018] Galuden tells the guild, 'They're resetting'
[Sun Feb 11 16:54:53 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!
[Sun Feb 11 16:54:53 2018] King Tormax engages Gwenlian!
[Sun Feb 11 16:54:58 2018] Galuden tells the guild, 'back up'
[Sun Feb 11 16:54:59 2018] Kolmgoruv begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:01 2018] Kolmgoruv regains concentration and continues casting.
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:01 2018] Brennakins tells the guild, 'omg'
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:02 2018] Nexii begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:03 2018] Zombify begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:05 2018] Nexii's casting is interrupted!
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:06 2018] Kyenka begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:06 2018] Galuden tells the guild, 'gwenlian fte'd then jumped backwards'
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:07 2018] Sentinel Drakeslayer executes a FLURRY of attacks on Rakpartha!
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:10 2018] Kumasar tells the guild, 'wtf'
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:10 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:10 2018] King Tormax engages Cheich!
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:11 2018] Rylas begins to cast a spell.
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:12 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:12 2018] King Tormax engages Dagmore!
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:16 2018] Players in EverQuest:
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:16 2018] ---------------------------

[Sun Feb 11 16:55:16 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Gwenlian

Someone managed to get a /guildstatus on him, said he was Dial a Port. What DAP was doing Anon hanging out with AM's raid on KT, and then training them back to AG after the mobs were clearly resetting, we will never know I suppose. But you might want to get your facts straight about AG training you and ourselves, because we did neither.

Phatez
02-13-2018, 12:52 AM
[Sun Feb 11 16:53:35 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!

Your missing some on your logs buddy. There was two FTE's that went out before the one I highlighted.

Phatez
02-13-2018, 12:53 AM
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:01 2018] Kolmgoruv regains concentration and continues casting.
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:06 2018] Galuden tells the guild, 'gwenlian fte'd then jumped backwards'
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:07 2018] Sentinel Drakeslayer executes a FLURRY of attacks on Rakpartha!
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:10 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!
[Sun Feb 11 16:55:12 2018] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!

Zero of these players are in aftermath... How many are in Azure Guard?

Heebs13
02-13-2018, 12:56 AM

Zero of these players are in aftermath... How many are in Azure Guard?

Yes, because Cheich and Dagmore, 2 of our clerics, were clearly up at AM's raid pulling, and not at the bank getting trained with the rest of us.

Heebs13
02-13-2018, 12:58 AM

Your missing some on your logs buddy. There was two FTE's that went out before the one I highlighted.

Right, Imrahn was one of the monks working on the split. But your friend claimed he brought the mobs straight to your clerics, but there's a FTE BEFORE it got to your clerics, by an AM monk. I WONDER HOW THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?

Phatez
02-13-2018, 01:06 AM
Right, Imrahn was one of the monks working on the split. But your friend claimed he brought the mobs straight to your clerics, but there's a FTE BEFORE it got to your clerics, by an AM monk. I WONDER HOW THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?

See Exhibit C:

Wait I can do better.

The classic

1) Cheating/Hacking/RMT,
2) A/A's fault,
3) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4) All of the above"

Notice the 7 seconds between FTE. Wonder where the mobs ran in that time.

Heebs13
02-13-2018, 01:14 AM
See Exhibit C:

Notice the 7 seconds between FTE. Wonder where the mobs ran in that time.

Except I never claimed it was A/A's fault. I claimed that the raids were parked too close to KT's area and so the pullers ended up chaining aggro while trying to split. It's unfortunate, but that happens when you park all the way at the ice bridge. I was simply responding to your friend who tried to claim AG trained you and ourselves. I know it's R&F so it's all or nothing here, no possibility for any sort of nuance, but maybe let's not be ridiculous about this?

Maliant
02-13-2018, 01:27 AM

You are right, you trained us last time. Obviously you were salty about it so you pulled the same tactic. Except you tried a lot harder to get us to train you. Mobs were not ran into your camp. You just had people run into the same area where your pullers were splitting out KT to get aggro when you saw an FTE on an AG monk so you could cry about being trained so we would concede.

I have to admit it was a smart tactic, no crying here, see you at the next KT.

Maliant
02-13-2018, 01:35 AM
Anyone though has to admit the irony of AM complaining about AG training them in Kael the day after one of their members made a post is too rich.

Phatez
02-13-2018, 02:04 AM
Anyone though has to admit the irony of AM complaining about AG training them in Kael the day after one of their members made a post is too rich.

I believe the first post about this was you.

Therefore anyone has to admit how moronic your statement is just hours after you made a post is too rich.

Maliant
02-13-2018, 02:06 AM
You need to look up the definition of irony.

Heebs13
02-13-2018, 02:06 AM
I really liked that inside of Kael Azure Guard almost mercilessly trained the ever living piss out of Aftermath mere hours after being unsuspended.

I'm not gonna defend Maliant's shit-posting here, but you're wrong that he was the first to post about it in this thread.

Phatez
02-13-2018, 02:13 AM
You need to look up the definition of irony.

You misused the word in both your posts.

Phatez
02-13-2018, 02:16 AM
You misused the word in both your posts.

“Situational irony, the type that is most commonly misused, involves a situation where the actions end up having an effect that is the opposite from what was intended or expected. Often situational irony is confused with coincidence, an obvious chain of events or something just being funny.“

https://medium.com/@frithahookway/the-ironic-misuse-of-irony-bfec59c8a632

skarlorn
02-13-2018, 02:18 AM
i expect Purdue OWL not @fritahookway when debating forum grammar

Phatez
02-13-2018, 02:24 AM
You guys aren’t worthy of a decent source. Whatever google picks up will do just fine.

Maliant
02-13-2018, 02:25 AM
I'll help you out high-speed.

Irony: a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

Example: An AM member makes an RNF thread about a group of Blood Guard accusing him of training them in Kael when he didn't. Later that day AM blame AG for training them in Kael when we didn't.

It could have been a little more ironic if it was Blood Guard that were involved but for all intents and purposes it is pretty darn close.

Your example of irony was me repeating something I said earlier for emphasis, there is no irony there.

Phatez
02-13-2018, 02:27 AM

Step 1: Cheat

Step 2: Earn 20 day suspension

Step 3: Loose all your allies because they don’t want to be associated with cheating scum.

Step 4: Unable to kill any decent mobs on repop because you are nothing without your allies carrying you.

Step 5: rest of server profits

I understand why your mad, it’s ok...

Heebs13
02-13-2018, 02:28 AM
Step 1: Cheat

Step 2: Earn 20 day suspension

Step 3: Loose all your allies because they don’t want to be associated with cheating scum.

Step 4: Unable to kill any decent mobs on repop because you are nothing without your allies carrying you.

Step 5: rest of server profits

I understand why your mad, it’s ok...

Lol nice try.

Teako
02-13-2018, 02:33 AM
Imrahn dumped KT and both of the level 65 red con rampaging flurry guards directly on the archway plowing AM to smithereens. THAT'S why you conceded, not because "we leapfrogged you and trained ourselves" - then you continued to train KT around and have 4 people spam hail lock it despite being warned repeatedly by every guild on the server AND GM staff that hail locking mobs isn't allowed.

Sorry you had to concede King Tormax, but frankly you trained us -- and yourselves -- to tee total smithereens with bad monks who don't know how to pull KT or kite his guards.

For reference as to why this is your fault:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287228

Note*:Multiple staff members have reviewed this and we've decided that it is considered training if you have mob aggro and you decide to wait until the last second to flop (to ensure mobs get as close as possible before you drop aggro). While the location is different, it's essentially the same problem that happened here https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=269930

Dumping mobs in a place that can train the shit out of an established raid force on purpose constitutes a raid violation. Imrahn waited until the mobs got to the end of the bridge before flopping where it was directly in range of our raid force, and started triggering FTEs immediately after he FD'd.. Sorry not sorry.

Heebs13
02-13-2018, 02:37 AM
Imrahn dumped KT and both of the level 65 red con rampaging flurry guards directly on the archway plowing AM to smithereens. THAT'S why you conceded, not because "we leapfrogged you and trained ourselves" - then you continued to train KT around and have 4 people spam hail lock it despite being warned repeatedly by every guild on the server AND GM staff that hail locking mobs isn't allowed.

Sorry you had to concede King Tormax, but frankly you trained us -- and yourselves -- to tee total smithereens with bad monks who don't know how to pull KT or kite his guards.

For reference as to why this is your fault:

Dumping mobs in a place that can train the shit out of an established raid force on purpose constitutes a raid violation. Imrahn waited until the mobs got to the end of the bridge before flopping where it was directly in range of our raid force, and started triggering FTEs immediately after he FD'd.. Sorry not sorry.

You're still having trouble with this aren't you? Did you miss the part where your monk got FTE before it aggroed the rest of your raid, or do you not understand how that indicates that you're wrong? Did you miss my post with the logs? Did you miss the log that showed the train that killed us came from a DAP member?

Phatez
02-13-2018, 02:38 AM
You're still having trouble with this aren't you? Did you miss the part where your monk got FTE before it aggroed the rest of your raid, or do you not understand how that indicates that you're wrong? Did you miss my post with the logs? Did you miss the log that showed the train that killed us came from a DAP member?

Your logs don’t show where that monk was, which was next to our clerics.

Teako
02-13-2018, 02:39 AM
You do realize that feigning something on to our raid force, with Shaolen sitting in camp, is not training some random player in the back corner of king xorbb's gorge, right?

Shaolen was sitting in our camp. You feigned it close enough to where all 5 mobs engaged our raid force immediately, and slaughtered us.. Then tried to cheat to re-engage it with hail locks.

I'm losing patience with trying to teach you that AG constantly violates raid rules yet continually acts like the P99 white knights.

Maliant
02-13-2018, 02:42 AM
And why did people from your raid peek around and run into arch as soon as AG monk got engage message but not for the several minutes before when AM monks were splitting out KT and had FTE messages?

Heebs13
02-13-2018, 02:44 AM
You do realize that feigning something on to our raid force, with Shaolen sitting in camp, is not training some random player in the back corner of king xorbb's gorge, right?

Shaolen was sitting in our camp. You feigned it close enough to where all 5 mobs engaged our raid force immediately, and slaughtered us.. Then tried to cheat to re-engage it with hail locks.

I'm losing patience with trying to teach you that AG constantly violates raid rules yet continually acts like the P99 white knights.

Your monks were sitting in camp with your clerics? What were you doing sitting at the ice bridge in front of our raid with your monks sitting in camp not pulling?

As an aside, because I honestly don't doubt you on the hail lock thing but I have never seen the ruling that says you can't hail lock a mob, can you link me to where that rule is listed?

Phatez
02-13-2018, 02:45 AM
And why did people from your raid peek around and run into arch as soon as AG monk got engage message but not for the several minutes before when AM monks were splitting out KT and had FTE messages?

AM monks far superior to AG monks. They kept control of KT so that he did not train the two raid forces. When AG monk attempts to split he trains everyone. Send AG monks to split camp. It’s next to splitpaw. You can practice using beads to pull in other zones like befallen and solb if you do not feel confident enough to use them at raids without training guilds.

Phatez
02-13-2018, 02:46 AM
Your monks were sitting in camp with your clerics? What were you doing sitting at the ice bridge in front of our raid with your monks sitting in camp not pulling?

As an aside, because I honestly don't doubt you on the hail lock thing but I have never seen the ruling that says you can't hail lock a mob, can you link me to where that rule is listed?

We had 15 monks on that raid. Takes two to split KT. The other monks were behaving themselves, not training the raid. Maybe your monks should learn from this.

Teako
02-13-2018, 02:52 AM

Hail locking is considered disruption, and exploiting the mob's ability to re-set naturally. It is a raid interference. It has -always- been against the p99 ruleset to hail lock raid mobs with factioned characters to prevent them from resetting.

Q10: What about a raid mob being indefinitely kited, stalled, or occupied?
A: It is against server policy to indefinitely kite, stall, or otherwise keep occupied a raid mob without intention of killing it. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stalling of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild/party, is against the rules. Ignorance is not an excuse to break this rule. If you are pulling raid targets, we expect you to know what you’re doing.

Q12: What exactly does the Staff consider a stall?
A: As far as engage stalls, the Staff will grant you one DA, or about that much time on an engage before considering it a stall. So it’s important that guilds do not engage a mob until they are ready to kill it. The spirit of the rule (and what we are looking to do here) is to prevent guilds from locking up a target before they are ready to kill it, just to prevent other guilds that are ready to kill it first/faster. If you stall, you need to drop aggro immediately and concede/forfeit the mob. Any number of players can be considered to be stalling a mob, what we look for is the engage of the kill force. I know some of you want an exact number of seconds, or players, or DPS done. But the fact is that’s just not realistic with guilds being so vastly different in numbers and strength, while also competing for the same content. The most important thing here is the statement about the spirit of this rule stated above.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189856

You were moved half way up the ramp. We had to position as to not train your raid force while pulling. Shaolen triggered zero FTE's on King Tormax at all - he was not part of our pull team for this mob. However, Imrahn triggered LOTS of FTE's prior to his final FTE that triggered AM's slaughtering.

Not to mention Zotspox has 17 engages, Mistersmilez has 11 engages, and by my log/fraps I have about 8 different Azure Guard members spam hailing King Tormax as he was trying to reset naturally.

Sorry bucko, AG was in the wrong here. First, trained us. Second, stalled King Tormax with kiting for well, WELL over 18 seconds (roughly 2mins) Third, repeatedly re-engaged King Tormax with the same players in attempt to continually train all of Aftermath so we couldn't compete, and last but not least - Fourth hail locking KT so he couldn't reset.

AG was 100% in the right to concede this mob and get out of Kael immediately. This is four 20 day suspendable occurrences in once single raid. Ignorance of the raid rules is not excuse of the raid rules.

Heebs13
02-13-2018, 03:02 AM
A: It is against server policy to indefinitely kite, stall, or otherwise keep occupied a raid mob without intention of killing it. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stalling of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild/party, is against the rules. Ignorance is not an excuse to break this rule. If you are pulling raid targets, we expect you to know what you’re doing.

Does hail locking prevent engagement by another guild/party? Maybe that's why they think it wouldn't be against the rules. Hail locking a mob makes it just as easy for your guild to pull it as ours.

Third, repeatedly re-engaged King Tormax with the same players in attempt to continually train all of Aftermath so we couldn't compete

Seriously, do you really think our master plan was to train you intentionally and concede or earn another 20 day? Even if Imrahn brought that train to your raid without it chaining to your pullers at all, it would have been purely accidental. We gain literally nothing from training another guild.

Phatez
02-13-2018, 03:06 AM
Hail locking is considered disruption, and exploiting the mob's ability to re-set naturally. It is a raid interference. It has -always- been against the p99 ruleset to hail lock raid mobs with factioned characters to prevent them from resetting.

You were moved half way up the ramp. We had to position as to not train your raid force while pulling. Shaolen triggered zero FTE's on King Tormax at all - he was not part of our pull team for this mob. However, Imrahn triggered LOTS of FTE's prior to his final FTE that triggered AM's slaughtering.

Not to mention Zotspox has 17 engages, Mistersmilez has 11 engages, and by my log/fraps I have about 8 different Azure Guard members spam hailing King Tormax as he was trying to reset naturally.

Sorry bucko, AG was in the wrong here. First, trained us. Second, stalled King Tormax with kiting for well, WELL over 18 seconds (roughly 2mins) Third, repeatedly re-engaged King Tormax with the same players in attempt to continually train all of Aftermath so we couldn't compete, and last but not least - Fourth hail locking KT so he couldn't reset.

AG was 100% in the right to concede this mob and get out of Kael immediately. This is four 20 day suspendable occurrences in once single raid. Ignorance of the raid rules is not excuse of the raid rules.

https://i.giphy.com/media/3o7ZeoHrOtqif5U3Ek/giphy.gif

Dolalin
02-13-2018, 03:55 AM
I have to say, /pickzone solved this retardedness pretty well.

Jimjam
02-13-2018, 04:08 AM
I'll help you out high-speed.

Irony: a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

Example: An AM member makes an RNF thread about a group of Blood Guard accusing him of training them in Kael when he didn't. Later that day AM blame AG for training them in Kael when we didn't.

It could have been a little more ironic if it was Blood Guard that were involved but for all intents and purposes it is pretty darn close.

Your example of irony was me repeating something I said earlier for emphasis, there is no irony there.

To be fair, BG is just AG's alt guild for when AG gets banned.

Arkanjil
02-13-2018, 04:11 AM
Okay we got off topic....fuck BLOOD GUARD!

Mytral
02-13-2018, 09:44 AM

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid?

acidosis
02-13-2018, 09:46 AM
Okay we got off topic....fuck BLOOD GUARD!

more like fuck aftermeth. christ, you guys suck

acidosis
02-13-2018, 09:55 AM
blood guard and azure guard are basically the same thing when you consider that both of them only provide warm bodies to an alliance

good one :rolleyes:

Mytral
02-13-2018, 10:10 AM
name one thing AG is capable of pulling???

With our without Am sitting between raid and target?

maskedmelon
02-13-2018, 10:15 AM

you cannot stall or interfere with other guilds pulls :c

Wfrench1234
02-13-2018, 09:53 PM
This thread started off as just a popcorn thread, but now I think I’m gonna have to grab a box of snow caps and a large fountain soda.

Soda hierarchy is : glass bottle, properly mixed fountain soda, can, plastic bottle.

Coke >Pepsi

Orange soda is underrated, Mountain Dew and Root Beer are overrated.

And because RNF : I hope your mom burns the meatloaf on the next
Meatloaf night. Also....cuck.

Uberom
02-13-2018, 10:44 PM
This thread started off as just a popcorn thread, but now I think I’m gonna have to grab a box of snow caps and a large fountain soda.

Soda hierarchy is : glass bottle, properly mixed fountain soda, can, plastic bottle.

Coke >Pepsi

Orange soda is underrated, Mountain Dew and Root Beer are overrated.

And because RNF : I hope your mom burns the meatloaf on the next
Meatloaf night. Also....cuck.

Facts.

Manasana2
02-13-2018, 11:39 PM
@maskedmellon sirken has confirmed with me hail locking a mob is not allowed...We did it on a dain kill for 10 seconds and aftermaths weiner exploded

Phatez
02-14-2018, 12:22 AM
@maskedmellon sirken has confirmed with me hail locking a mob is not allowed...We did it on a dain kill for 10 seconds and aftermaths weiner exploded

BG Cheats and admits in... Ignorance is no excuse

ghimmhala
02-14-2018, 12:29 AM
more like fuck aftermeth. christ, you guys suck

I use your tears to masturbate with...

Manasana2
02-14-2018, 12:32 AM
I wasnt aware I was cheating as its not written anywhere that its a rule... its why I reached out to sirken and he told it was not allowed... And because of that I can assure you BG will never be doing that again. there is only like 2 mobs you could even try that on and to be honest in the moment it felt shady but I looked at it saying in theory anyone could still tag him and get a FTE msg? and its a built in game mechanic but is true I was wrong... Unlike you dumb fucks I dont try to break the rules it was just an honest mistake..

ghimmhala
02-14-2018, 12:38 AM
I wasnt aware I was cheating as its not written anywhere that its a rule... its why I reached out to sirken and he told it was not allowed... And because of that I can assure you BG will never be doing that again. there is only like 2 mobs you could even try that on and to be honest in the moment it felt shady but I looked at it saying in theory anyone could still tag him and get a FTE msg? and its a built in game mechanic but is true I was wrong... Unlike you dumb fucks I dont try to break the rules it was just an honest mistake..

How in the Fuck did you not know as a so called "raiding" guild you didn't know that Hail Locking wasn't ageist the rules? I call Bullshit!

Manasana2
02-14-2018, 12:40 AM
show me where its posted... how would anyone know

Phatez
02-14-2018, 12:42 AM
https://i.giphy.com/media/3o7ZeoHrOtqif5U3Ek/giphy.gif

Phatez
02-14-2018, 12:42 AM

Meep
02-14-2018, 01:04 AM
@everyone

https://i.imgur.com/NlpjxMZ.jpg

Lovebags
02-14-2018, 01:08 AM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You sound like a total wad, btw.

matticas
02-14-2018, 01:30 PM
Wait I can do better.

The classic

1) Cheating/Hacking/RMT,
2) A/A's fault,
3) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4) All of the above"

bahahahahaha

Puluin
02-14-2018, 01:58 PM
How in the Fuck did you not know as a so called "raiding" guild you didn't know that Hail Locking wasn't ageist the rules? I call Bullshit!

Fact: no where in all the rules does it say anything about hail locking. You are assuming hail locking is stalling, however since the mob is not engaged when hail locked, anyone can grab that FTE. If the FTE is still open for anyone, that's not stalling.

Legday
02-14-2018, 02:16 PM
Listen up nubs. Between Tormax and the bank there is only 1 path for a raid to sit on. That means when we show up we can either be behind you, on top of you, or past you, as long as there is plenty of room for pulls and splits (hint: there is a ton of room). From that point on its up to both guilds to perform basic pulls and splitsto bring in trash to kill, or even the raid mob itself. If you train us with the raid mob because you couldn't do that, it doesn't matter if we were near you, you just have to kick rocks for the day. Come back next quake having learned from the experience and try to pull KT in faster and cleaner.

Puluin
02-14-2018, 03:07 PM

Hate to burst your bubble, but no where on that rule page does it say ANYTHING about hail locking.... in fact.... if you ctrl F "hail" there isn't a single hail word in the entire post. as far as "lock" or "locking" goes, they refer to lockout timers or locking up a mob AFTER you have agro.

Spyder73
02-14-2018, 03:29 PM
Hate to burst your bubble, but no where on that rule page does it say ANYTHING about hail locking.... in fact.... if you ctrl F "hail" there isn't a single hail word in the entire post. as far as "lock" or "locking" goes, they refer to lockout timers or locking up a mob AFTER you have agro.

This might have flown in TMO days but the staff has repeatedly stated 'letter of the law vs intent of the law' and in this case you would be convicted in P99 court of raid stalling since you were doing it for no other reason but to grief another guild.

Pokesan
02-14-2018, 03:37 PM
@everyone

https://i.imgur.com/NlpjxMZ.jpg

Puluin
02-14-2018, 04:52 PM
This might have flown in TMO days but the staff has repeatedly stated 'letter of the law vs intent of the law' and in this case you would be convicted in P99 court of raid stalling since you were doing it for no other reason but to grief another guild.

Can't grief by hail locking. (With the exception of obvioisly being a duche by draging the mob to some obscure or annoying corner with zero intention of killing it) The mob is still there to agro and get a FTE message.

Legday
02-14-2018, 05:50 PM
Can't grief by hail locking. (With the exception of obvioisly being a duche by draging the mob to some obscure or annoying corner with zero intention of killing it) The mob is still there to agro and get a FTE message.

I have to agree with that. A hail lock is a stall only if there is competition there trying to pull it from it's spawn point. Thats just common sense. As long as you aren't doing it in a way that keeps another guild from FTEing and killing, the staff isn't going to give you any problems.

On the other hand if I'm an AM monk I'm trying to perfectly time when KT's agro drops on AG people so I can get a clean FTE and bring to my raid. Hail locking is just poor form in that situation, but idk about being explicitly against no stall rule.

skarlorn
02-14-2018, 05:53 PM
y u so mad? because you only have 386 reeeetox bucks?

Hm I like this post

Fragged
02-14-2018, 06:39 PM
Stay the course AG, all these veteran raiders are are just trolling you. Nothing you do is against the rules.

Have to remember that A/A are the server scum and that the raid rules aren't obscure, unwritten or applied without regard to previous precedent.

Whenever A/A breaks a rule it is done intentionally and with malicious intent.

Oh and they are all virgins that live in their moms basement, poop in socks and RMT.

<3

Detoxx
02-15-2018, 08:52 PM
Fact: no where in all the rules does it say anything about hail locking. You are assuming hail locking is stalling, however since the mob is not engaged when hail locked, anyone can grab that FTE. If the FTE is still open for anyone, that's not stalling.

Say what again?

beargryllz
02-15-2018, 08:59 PM

It's not stalling. That other guild can so, so, so, so easily get FTE if some dork is hail locking. That's like competitive raiding 101. If you want an absolute guarantee that your guild goes home with nothing, hail lock the boss so the other guild can FTE it

Phatez
02-15-2018, 10:21 PM
It's not stalling. That other guild can so, so, so, so easily get FTE if some dork is hail locking. That's like competitive raiding 101. If you want an absolute guarantee that your guild goes home with nothing, hail lock the boss so the other guild can FTE it

bLABH blah nbLAH bLAH bLAH bLAH BLAH blah blah blah blah blah blah.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Your wrong. Sirken considers it stalling so its stalling.

Teako
02-16-2018, 06:22 AM

In the words of the great poet Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson;

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

Sirken said it's against the rules years ago. It has always been against the rules. Being able to perpetually lock a mob in your raid camp until you're ready to engage it is shady. Ex: locking Dain at the bottom of the well while other guilds are up top, etc. No feasible way to pull it.

Ignorance of this rule is not excuse of this rule. Hail locking a mob in your camp disqualifies you from that mob, period.