Cave Hippo

Oremonger

Bushies

Gut Draggers

Knoties

Lumberfoot

Half-Man

Gnomes

Spuds (Both are lumpy and come from the ground)

stunt

gold digger

dirt-licker

teapot

hammer midget

copper polisher

squash (look like squashed humans)

rock bitter

stone humper

hill/mountain/dirt farie

keg belly

pyrite-muncher

giant snot

Hairy Brewery

skarlorn
02-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Phhheeeewwq read and rated 5 stars my little succling

Lulz~Sect
02-07-2018, 02:25 PM
inb4 25+ pages

maskedmelon
02-07-2018, 02:29 PM
lotta hate there

Spyder73
02-07-2018, 02:29 PM
The elephant in the door is waiting to be addressed, who has the courage

maskedmelon
02-07-2018, 02:31 PM
humans? I refer to them as mangy apes.

Lhancelot
02-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Best insult for Gnome; Halfling.

Baler
02-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Hobbit: Peck

skarlorn
02-07-2018, 04:48 PM
looking fro everything

quick s/o to OP post formatting

Spyder73
02-07-2018, 05:23 PM
What other EQ races could we make slurs for..?.. Ogres, Trolls, Halflings, Wood Elves, High Elves...hrrmmm

Baler
02-07-2018, 05:27 PM
Sand.... Giants
Just look how racist this depiction of them is.
https://i.imgur.com/TrIsBf3.png

skarlorn
02-07-2018, 05:28 PM
that image is bork

Baler
02-07-2018, 05:34 PM
that image is bork

Why's that, your not familiar with YurPus? :rolleyes:

katrik
02-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Someone was telling me that “oriental” is a bad word now. Is that true?

mefdinkins
02-07-2018, 05:40 PM

"In the U.S., the term 'Oriental' has been used to reinforce the idea that Asians were/are forever foreign and could never become American. These ideas helped to justify immigration exclusion, racial discrimination and violence, political disfranchisement and segregation." Lee also claimed that continued use of the term "perpetuates inequality, disrespect, discrimination and stereotypes towards Asian Americans." - http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-tsuchiyama-oriental-insult-20160601-snap-story.html

katrik
02-07-2018, 05:42 PM
"In the U.S., the term 'Oriental' has been used to reinforce the idea that Asians were/are forever foreign and could never become American. These ideas helped to justify immigration exclusion, racial discrimination and violence, political disfranchisement and segregation." Lee also claimed that continued use of the term "perpetuates inequality, disrespect, discrimination and stereotypes towards Asian Americans." - http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-tsuchiyama-oriental-insult-20160601-snap-story.html

Huh! Noted. I just thought it was just another word for Asian growing up.

skarlorn
02-07-2018, 05:47 PM
i used to think wetback was an acceptable term for mexicans. I thought mexicans was a deragatory term. THen again I grew up in Texas and drew a gun on illegal immigrants crossing our family hunting property at age 8

weird place.

Spyder73
02-07-2018, 05:48 PM

Japan was part of the Axis powers and China is communist, not sure why we should be giving either country much respect

skarlorn
02-07-2018, 05:49 PM
we need japan as a capitalist outlet into the orient you morong

SiouxNation
02-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Japan was part of the Axis powers and China is communist, not sure why we should be giving either country much respect

Can it be true...I agree with Spyder.

Japan is cucked by us, China wants to be us, but never will.

mefdinkins
02-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I'm just posting it from that article. The translation means "orient of the East" or person of the East? With p.c. police running round these days you never know when you will offend someone.

Jimjam
02-07-2018, 05:53 PM

I had a friend whose family came from Hong Kong that raged at me for using the 'O' word; honestly I've never heard it used in a disparaging or disrespectful way, usually when someone wants to communicate that they'll say 'chinks' or whatever.

Anyway, apparently Oriental is greatly offensive, which I found ironic to be told, when she constantly downtalked 'FoBs'.

Pokesan
02-07-2018, 05:59 PM
oriental was my favorite flavor of ramen

Lhancelot
02-07-2018, 06:04 PM
oriental was my favorite flavor of ramen

I always liked the creamy chicken or reg chicken worked too.

Spyder73
02-07-2018, 06:05 PM
Can it be true...I agree with Spyder.

Japan is cucked by us, China wants to be us, but never will.

They are both essentially sheltering North Korea as well. The shell game continues

Pokesan
02-07-2018, 06:06 PM
I always liked the creamy chicken or reg chicken worked too.

those are cuck ramens

katrik
02-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Naw beef is best ramen

Baler
02-07-2018, 06:17 PM
one of my past works. off topic but w.e

https://i.imgur.com/bohYxC8.png

Spyder73
02-07-2018, 06:21 PM

skarlorn
02-07-2018, 06:24 PM
jesus FUck

stront
02-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Pretty good list. Nice job.

mickmoranis
02-07-2018, 11:06 PM
OP
Cuck

Libcuck

Pegged Sue

Soy Boy

Libtard

Pinko

Procuckive

Snowcuck

Snowflake

Pokesan
02-07-2018, 11:25 PM
OP
Cuck

Libcuck

Pegged Sue

Soy Boy

Libtard

Pinko

Procuckive

Snowcuck

Snowflake

these aren't racial slurs. leave it on the court bud.

here's more racial slurs

Elves
Leaf lickers
Butterboys
Dandelion Eater
Pointy ears
Knife-ears
Sharp ears
Chinfolk
Beardless
Pole-proportioned dendrophile
Fairy Folk
Twiggers
Drow (except to actual drow)
Pointy
Wood-Heads
Fancy Lad
Tree-thumpers
Daggar Head
Rabbit
Keeb
Leafblower
arrogant stuck up tree fondling hippies
tree hugger
pixie
bark sniffer
left handed casters
waste of immorality
farie wannabes
tinkerbell
wedgie (they're uptight)
wingless farie
light weights
mushroom dancers
faithless woodland sprite
dew drinker
fey mongrols
discount dryad
daisy sniffer
weed eater
bird boned
oozebait (especially elf children)
tree f*cker

mickmoranis
02-08-2018, 12:29 AM
Op has a lot to say about elves what does that say about him I wonder

Lhancelot
02-08-2018, 12:41 AM
Op has a lot to say about elves what does that say about him I wonder

He seems to have an unhealthy obsession for elves and sock puppets.

skarlorn
02-08-2018, 12:44 AM
Poke you making all these off the top?

Baler
02-08-2018, 12:47 AM
lol at lhance suckling up to his daddy Mick.

Computer Man
02-08-2018, 04:31 AM
Why was the person who posted about the erudites banned?

Wfrench1234
02-08-2018, 08:22 AM
You forgot assling for gnome

mickmoranis
02-08-2018, 11:31 AM
lol at lhance suckling up to his daddy Mick.

baler you seem to have a lot to say about lhance, wonder what that says about baler :o

Spyder73
02-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Why was the person who posted about the erudites banned?

Because this is a giant bait thread for that very outcome

Spyder73
02-08-2018, 11:35 AM
Plus it was Big J who ranks 10 out of 10 on the instability chart

aMindAmok
02-08-2018, 12:01 PM
It's been my understanding that oriental describes a region of the world where as Asian is a race of people that might or might not come from an oriental location

Spyder73
02-08-2018, 12:06 PM
The Orient as I have always understood it is the general area surrounding China. Basically like East of India and North of Australia sans Russia

kotton05
02-08-2018, 01:15 PM
gimme some good iksar slurs plz!

katrik
02-08-2018, 01:27 PM
Hissyfit
Bug eater
Scale face

kjs86z
02-08-2018, 01:28 PM
gimme some good iksar slurs plz!

Walking Salmonella

Pokesan
02-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Dinoboor
Roughskin
Crocodile Dumbee
Discount Godzilla

Lemonhead
02-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Halfling = Male vagina haver

https://i.imgur.com/dXTzn3a.png

mickmoranis
02-08-2018, 02:34 PM
Halfling = Male vagina haver

https://i.imgur.com/dXTzn3a.png

https://youtu.be/r36bKjBAdb0

skarlorn
02-08-2018, 02:38 PM
ok i guess it's up to me to make the erudite slurs:

stringbean
eruDONT
kerrakisser
Southron
Southie
chalk-eater
book-licker
weak neck
small hands
frogboy
hoodhead
Odies
Erudope

loramin
02-08-2018, 02:48 PM
The Orient as I have always understood it is the general area surrounding China. Basically like East of India and North of Australia sans Russia

That's actually only partly correct ... history lesson from professor Loramin inc ...

Prior to 1800 or so it actually referred to the Middle East (as that was as far East as Europeans went), in the 1800s it referred to India, and it wasn't until the 20th century that it got its current definition. Throughout that time it's always been kind of a loaded term, and a brilliant Palestinian writer named Edward Said wrote about this in his book Orientalism.

(Side note: Sayed, from Lost, was almost certainly based on him.)

Back in the day there were whole departments in European universities dedicated to studying "The Orient", and scholars wrote books about what a crazy place the Orient was. But because travel was dangerous back then, most of those scholars never actually visited, and even the ones who did didn't stay long. This resulted in a sort of echo chamber where a few guys would visit, get opinions based on brief stays (and their own preconceptions from reading other travel writing), and then others would read what they wrote and write still more books compounding the inaccuracies.

A perfect example of this was Marco Polo: if you actually read his writings he actually says stuff like "over there they have the dog-headed people." Obviously he never met those people, but he heard (mistranslated?) it from a local, wrote about it, and then people back in Europe blindly believed that there were dog-headed people in the Orient for awhile after.

But even without crazy distortions like that, "the Orient" was still falsely defined by Westerners, often to emphasize how different/foreign the East was. For instance, Europeans at the time were prude-ish and sex-starved, so when one of them saw a belly dancer or heard about a sultan's harem they fixated on it, wrote about it, got rewritten, and soon you had this idea that harems and belly dancers were all over the Middle East.

The same thing continued to happen throughout history, eg. with British colonials fixating on/misunderstanding the Indian practice of Sati. Or even today, try thinking about Vietnam: does the phrase "me love you long time", or perhaps dirty tricks with a ping pong ball come to mind? Now I'm not saying Vietnam doesn't have whores, but more that every country has whores, it's just that they make up a much bigger part of our perception of Vietnam than they should because a bunch of sex-starved soldiers in the 60s shaped our view of it.

Obviously the word "oriental" isn't directly to blame for all that, but it is tied together with a history of the West falsely understanding Eastern places, and as a result the term "Asian" (which doesn't have that baggage) has become more popular.

skarlorn
02-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Slurs for Trolls, separated by Category

Froglok-Oriented Slurs:

Frogspawn
Big Froglok
Toadboy
Frogkisser
Gukkie
Toadslave
FRRROAKFACE

Slurs based on Grobb:

Swampos
Grubby
Gukpeasant
Mudpoor

Slurs on Appearance & misc.

wartsack
walking fart
bogeybrain
dwarf meal
stinkeyes
shitbreath
pusgoblin

Lemonhead
02-08-2018, 03:04 PM
https://youtu.be/r36bKjBAdb0

That's exactly how I play my druid! Knew I was doing somethin right.

stront
02-08-2018, 07:13 PM
That's actually only partly correct ... history lesson from professor Loramin inc ...

Prior to 1800 or so it actually referred to the Middle East (as that was as far East as Europeans went), in the 1800s it referred to India, and it wasn't until the 20th century that it got its current definition. Throughout that time it's always been kind of a loaded term, and a brilliant Palestinian writer named Edward Said wrote about this in his book Orientalism.

(Side note: Sayed, from Lost, was almost certainly based on him.)

Back in the day there were whole departments in European universities dedicated to studying "The Orient", and scholars wrote books about what a crazy place the Orient was. But because travel was dangerous back then, most of those scholars never actually visited, and even the ones who did didn't stay long. This resulted in a sort of echo chamber where a few guys would visit, get opinions based on brief stays (and their own preconceptions from reading other travel writing), and then others would read what they wrote and write still more books compounding the inaccuracies.

A perfect example of this was Marco Polo: if you actually read his writings he actually says stuff like "over there they have the dog-headed people." Obviously he never met those people, but he heard (mistranslated?) it from a local, wrote about it, and then people back in Europe blindly believed that there were dog-headed people in the Orient for awhile after.

But even without crazy distortions like that, "the Orient" was still falsely defined by Westerners, often to emphasize how different/foreign the East was. For instance, Europeans at the time were prude-ish and sex-starved, so when one of them saw a belly dancer or heard about a sultan's harem they fixated on it, wrote about it, got rewritten, and soon you had this idea that harems and belly dancers were all over the Middle East.

The same thing continued to happen throughout history, eg. with British colonials fixating on/misunderstanding the Indian practice of Sati. Or even today, try thinking about Vietnam: does the phrase "me love you long time", or perhaps dirty tricks with a ping pong ball come to mind? Now I'm not saying Vietnam doesn't have whores, but more that every country has whores, it's just that they make up a much bigger part of our perception of Vietnam than they should because a bunch of sex-starved soldiers in the 60s shaped our view of it.

Obviously the word "oriental" isn't directly to blame for all that, but it is tied together with a history of the West falsely understanding Eastern places, and as a result the term "Asian" (which doesn't have that baggage) has become more popular.

Nice post. Two things to add...
1.) Oriri means "to rise" in Latin, and as such, the Sun rose from the East...giving rise to the term. Interesting to think that they applied that phrase to the lands east of Byzantine?
2.) More off target, but as Marco Polo in your post mistranslated the dog head people....the Romans supposedly thought that Romulus and Remus were from wolves, but the same word for wolves, lupus, applies to prostitutes? I wonder how many other things propagated like this across time.

Jimjam
02-08-2018, 07:29 PM
off topic screams gay men mad at life

https://i.imgur.com/dac74Al.gif

SiouxNation
02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Kerwin shitting the place up out of nowhere

Mblake1981
02-08-2018, 09:07 PM
With p.c. police running round these days you never know when you will offend someone.

https://i.imgur.com/0mKTZ99.jpg

I suspected but didn't have anything legit 8 years ago when I started posting on message boards concerning politics. I started it in the right place too, the upper crust is wacky as it gets and its just too far out there for this country boy.