PDA

View Full Version : MTB Returns With Clean Whistle/Fresh Start

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-04-2018, 07:02 PM
The return of the bbs

Lulz~Sect
02-04-2018, 07:09 PM
smokes crack

(Creates 27th forum account to post thread on super BOWL SunDay)

😬👍🏽

skarlorn
02-04-2018, 07:30 PM
no

Lhancelot
02-04-2018, 11:47 PM
WB. Hope to see you stay on the positive path and not fall into a negative slump that pushes you into a ban.

P.S. Did you see the Iggles beat the Pats asses tonight?!

Pokesan
02-05-2018, 01:17 AM
show me your penis and ill make you a star :)

Baler
02-05-2018, 01:21 AM
Lhance and mtb are best buddies...

When we hit clubs it was speed, X, acid, microdots, heroin, coke, weed, and then K that was most popular and accessible.

indiscriminate_hater
02-05-2018, 01:32 AM
hands down worst poster on the forums

Zal22
02-05-2018, 06:21 AM
Ban OP

...and Lhance

AzzarTheGod
02-05-2018, 06:51 AM
he's a bad motha let him in and clear him to post

Lhancelot
02-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Lhance and mtb are best buddies...

Baler, I'd think you would be able to relate to MTB better than myself seeing you both melt down and create posts aimed at other people using racial slurs and hate speech.

I don't know MTB but I think people deserve a chance to make changes within. Just like you Baler, I hope you find peace in yourself someday whether it's through your god or whatever it takes.

P.S. Glad to see you stalking my posts and quoting me now in your sig, too! Shows how much you look up to me. :)

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-05-2018, 11:59 PM
Eugenics fucking rock.

>inb4 unfortunately they didn't cull MTB TRIPPER

mickmoranis
02-06-2018, 12:13 AM
9 days til feet spam

SiouxNation
02-06-2018, 08:32 AM
So this MTB character is a slightly more creative minded Baler, but still a madman?

Where does he stand on fabric softener is my next question?

mickmoranis
02-06-2018, 11:22 AM
He's a hippy who likes to do drugs, look at old women naked, and rub dirty feet a lover himself. Overall one of p99's better half if you can believe it.

Baler
02-06-2018, 11:52 AM
So this MTB character is a slightly more creative minded Baler, but still a madman?

I know you're new here but you have a lot to learn. Many of the people you seem to associate me with I was fighting against back in my day on the forums. But time mends things and I can jive peacefully among them.
So no, mtb and I are not comparable.

Lhancelot
02-06-2018, 01:19 PM

He says a lot of things I don't agree with but that doesn't bother me because it's always interesting to hear people with different perspectives.

I didn't appreciate the vitriol he spewed later even though it was aimed at other posters, and he got banned for it by the mods due to the inappropriateness of it.

I too am very curious as to how MTB views fabric softener. Does he use the dryer sheets? Liquid fabric softener in the wash? Does he hate it all together like some of our other posters?

These are relevant questions for MTB.

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 05:58 PM
I am not sure how many times I have to tell the forum community that I do not use drugs anymore. I can't remember the last time I even had a drink. Alcoholism runs rampant in my family so I am particularly disgusted by alcoholism/intoxication. I smoke marijuana occasionally.

I hold the opinion that most drugs are for feeble minded fools. Hallucinogens are interesting, and I think that the scientific community should certainly be able to more freely conduct research upon them. Opiates and stimulants are among the most repugnant.

Hallucinogens, while they are particularly interesting, hold no answers. They can help with introspection, but if you think the meaning of life will be revealed through a trip you are sadly mistaken. As Douglas Adams said the meaning of life was 42. The meaning behind "42" is that there is no meaning.

People change as they grow older and have new experiences. Contrary to popular belief, you all have many misconceptions about me. Firstly I am not, nor will I ever be a racist or xenophobe. The derogatory language I use is for the lulz. PC culture is horrible. Humans nowadays are so quick to disregard intelligent historical figures just because they held inhumane ideas about humans, or any other immoral concepts. The topic of eugenics can no longer be intelligently debated upon at a public or private university in the US anymore.

Accept the holocaust. Accept human enslavement. These atrocities have been committed by man since the beginning of time, and you haven't seen the last of it. Just because a holocaust or mass human enslavement occurred in the last 300 years it somehow makes it more important than what happened 1000 years ago? Society has arrived at a point where you cannot speculate about an ethnic group of humans who believe themselves to be divinely superior to other cultures/races.

Mickmoranis is correct. I do have a foot fetish. I always have. It is not something that can be explained just as anyone cannot explain their personal fetishes. I don't like dirty feet. I like clean feet. Never been into the dirt thing. I don't know where you heard that I like naked old women, that is false. Not into the GILF thing, but MILF is hot.

In the old age of the first incarnation of mtb tripper I seem to remember Baler and I being good friend, and usually getting along quite well. I am not sure what I did to change this or offend him. I would not compare the two of us intellectually, but we do perhaps have similar personalities.

I don't use fabric softener.

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Loramin snaps at me quite often for being a bigot, but I think he fails to understand my perspective on gay/lesbian or trans people. Firstly, a huge issue is the fact that gay/lesbian has been lumped in with trans. It is an entirely different issue, and I quite honestly believe a large majority of the gay/lesbian community is ashamed that they have been lumped in with the mentally impaired.

My stance on the matter is entirely biological. I stand with Darwin. We are born to propagate.

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:11 PM
I am mtb tripper. Ask me anything. I would love to answer any questions you may have about me or my beliefs. It toots my horn.

Baler
02-06-2018, 06:12 PM
I am mtb tripper. Ask me anything.

You on that pow pow, dog food or ice? :rolleyes:

Lulz~Sect
02-06-2018, 06:18 PM
inb4 gore posting/unintelligible/emotional rambling

also

(didn’t read)

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:22 PM
inb4 gore posting/unintelligible/emotional rambling

also

(didn’t read)

horrible cross between /soc/g/biz/

Makes me cringe at the thought of you irl

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:23 PM
not to mention roleplaying as a woman who played a female wood elf druid on a pvp server

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:27 PM
mtb tripper my friend it may be that all is in an acceptable order in our world except for the small matter of cultural and genetic aesthetics. please do not dream of total collapse of the big thing and death. as the White race shrinks relatively its exquisite members will only grow in economic value and individual authority. if shrunk to 1% of the world population we may even organize like certain other numerically disadvantaged sects of human.

consider the musical output of the Nordic people, who match all of Europe and Asia and Africa and the western Tribes and better them. Finland is a nation of five million arguably Whites. its cultural and military presence is major. major. i will begin educating on this soon. Consider the philosophical output of ancient Athens, whose population is estimated at a peak of 350,000 Whites. hope for worlds of pure aesthetic is not lost and these ugly monsters we both fear are exceptionally good at building nice gizmos and gyrocopters, installing vagina-nipples, etc. Please do not feel despair nor disintegrate for the sake of fear.

I don't want any of that. I just want people to move on and shut up instead of acting like we haven't evolved over the course 40 thousand years.

Baler
02-06-2018, 06:30 PM
If you want change to the world, start with yourself.

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:31 PM
If you want change to the world, start with yourself.

I am very happy with myself. Care to give some constructive criticism?

Baler
02-06-2018, 06:32 PM
stop using 'mtb tripper' as an alias online. go anon and start again.

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:33 PM
stop using 'mtb tripper' as an alias online. go anon and start again.

may be a good idea. I'm not the original mtb tripper tho

Pokesan
02-06-2018, 06:41 PM
in your experience, do people who talk a lot about evolution have a poor grasp of the topic?

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:44 PM
in your experience, do people who talk a lot about evolution have a poor grasp of the topic?

It depends on the type of evolution. There is a wave of what I call "neo-evolution" that isn't anything remotely close to Darwinism. Which type of evolution are you referring to?

skarlorn
02-06-2018, 06:45 PM
what does crack taste like when you smoke it?

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:48 PM
what does crack taste like when you smoke it?

I can't really describe it. It tastes like metallic washing detergent, or air duster.

skarlorn
02-06-2018, 06:49 PM
TIDE PODS?

Pokesan
It depends on the type of evolution. There is a wave of what I call "neo-evolution" that isn't anything remotely close to Darwinism. Which type of evolution are you referring to?

probably whatever kind you think you're keen on

Lulz~Sect
didn’t read

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:51 PM
probably whatever kind you think you're keen on

Darwinism, yeah. People don't really study Darwinism anymore. Try an evolutionary biology lecture at UC Berkley and ask what the prof thinks about Darwinism.

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:51 PM
didn’t read

horrible cross between /soc/g/biz/

Makes me cringe at the thought of you irl

skarlorn
02-06-2018, 06:52 PM
are you evolutionarily superior to other people?

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:54 PM
are you evolutionarily superior to other people?

People with down syndrome, yes. People born with HIV, yes. People born with sickle cell disorder, yes. My genome is genetically superior. I've had it sequenced.

Lulz~Sect
02-06-2018, 06:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Uo0UpC8.gif

Pokesan
02-06-2018, 06:57 PM
People with down syndrome, yes. People born with HIV, yes. People born with sickle cell disorder, yes. My genome is genetically superior. I've had it sequenced.

r u the nephilim

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-06-2018, 06:58 PM
r u the nephilim

oy vey

Pokesan
02-06-2018, 07:00 PM
oy vey

meshuga goycuck

Lhancelot
02-06-2018, 11:39 PM
MTB I enjoy your intellectual posts. Don't create a new forum account to hide from other posters here, that's cowardly and dumb.

It's hard to create a different personality on a new account and some posters will figure you out no matter how hard you try to be someone else. It's better to accept the mistakes you have made, apologize and move forward.

If people can't accept you for your past transgressions and mistakes you have made even after you have made an attempt to better yourself that's fine too. You can't always make everyone happy and nor should you try.

As you know, many snipes on the forums are fired for a laugh or to try to attack someone else in a roundabout way.

Personally I can't say I hate anyone here because I feel we really only know of others what they present via the forums and anyone who believes this wholly represents us as a person is extremely shortsighted and dumb.

I always try to remind myself of this, even when someone might write something really offensive and nasty. I know deep in my heart that everyone has a good side, except for sociopaths of course. That being said, even a sociopath can do nice things, but that's another topic.

When a poster writes something really nasty and mean, I try to empathize and put myself in their shoes before I make cold hard judgements and remind myself that they are a living, breathing human just as myself with trials and tribulations to deal with.

Just because someone writes something bad doesn't mean they are a bad person.

Welcome back MTB and I look forward to reading your future posts.

SiouxNation
02-06-2018, 11:58 PM
I don't use fabric softener.

Took you long enough to get to the meat and potatoes of that post.

SiouxNation
02-06-2018, 11:59 PM
I know you're new here but you have a lot to learn. Many of the people you seem to associate me with I was fighting against back in my day on the forums. But time mends things and I can jive peacefully among them.
So no, mtb and I are not comparable.

I think this means you're panties are indeed bunched by me. Which is great because it wasn't that tough. Maybe you truly are a mad-type.

Baler
02-07-2018, 12:18 AM
I think this means you're panties are indeed bunched by me. Which is great because it wasn't that tough. Maybe you truly are a mad-type.

how old are you?

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-07-2018, 12:20 AM
how old are you?

Baler is such an alpha male. Massive e peen

Baler
02-07-2018, 12:23 AM
LOL I don't want you anywhere near my back mtb. fuck off get banned dude.

mtb tripper the 2nd
02-07-2018, 12:24 AM
LOL I don't want you anywhere near my back mtb. fuck off get banned dude.

r u being sarcastic too

Lulz~Sect
02-07-2018, 12:24 AM

Baler
02-07-2018, 12:25 AM

fucking lost a friend to crack. shit is whack

Pokesan
02-07-2018, 12:26 AM
fucking lost a friend to crack. shit is whack

we used to refer to steel reserve as crackhead beer btw

Baler
02-07-2018, 12:28 AM
we used to refer to steel reserve as crackhead beer btw

Yo dude, I have a good friend who was jammed up in that shit and he'd drink steel reserve to get drunk.

The fuck was I thinking drinking that trash. never again. :)

Baler
02-07-2018, 12:33 AM
i'd also like to clarify that, that friend has cleaned up their act.

Baler
02-07-2018, 12:41 AM
mtb tripper in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_4nupAxvNw

AzzarTheGod
02-07-2018, 04:09 AM
i use fabric softener. should i be worried?

Lulz~Sect
02-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Only if you smoke crack

Lhancelot
02-07-2018, 10:43 AM
i use fabric softener.

One more for team fabric softener.

SiouxNation
02-07-2018, 11:23 AM
I smell a fabric softener poll in our future.

Lhancelot
02-07-2018, 11:26 AM
I smell a fabric softener poll in our future.

I thought the same thing too lol.