PDA

View Full Version : Blood Guard

lazcar
01-30-2018, 01:50 AM
Was the inspiration for this guild name a brand of tampons?

skarlorn
01-30-2018, 01:59 AM
seriously

Lhancelot
01-30-2018, 01:59 AM
We went over this. It's a combination of Azure Guard and Bloody Shaft, the two guilds that fell apart and who's remnants formed together to create Blood Guard.

Pokesan
01-30-2018, 02:08 AM
https://youtu.be/kwpr0R_Nd8o

Hyperbole
01-30-2018, 08:01 AM
Should've been named "Guard Shift" for a multitude of reasons.

Baler
01-30-2018, 08:21 AM
I think it was a slam against azure guard,. but now it just makes blood guard look weak.
I base this on past rnf threads on the topic.

Skew
01-30-2018, 08:47 AM
Now with wings.

Tenderizer
01-30-2018, 08:48 AM
Followed OP on Instagram. Can't wait for his Netflix special

Stranger Nerds will be coming out soon!

d3r14k
01-30-2018, 09:35 AM
I've heard several people lovingly refer to this guild as "Team Tampon". I only know a couple people in it, but they're super awesome.

dennardscott86
01-30-2018, 11:29 AM
As a Co Guild leader of <Blood Guard> I feel the need to inform you that we also have a Catchy Slogan... "Blood Guard- Its always that time of the month...to Raid." DOPE Right?

Lhancelot
01-30-2018, 11:59 AM
As a Co Guild leader of <Blood Guard> I feel the need to inform you that we also have a Catchy Slogan... "Blood Guard- Its always that time of the month...to Raid." DOPE Right?

https://i.imgur.com/o1NGJ3U.gif

SiouxNation
01-30-2018, 12:00 PM

"Longest night of my life"

"...what"

"I'm running away with your wife"

Baler
01-30-2018, 02:24 PM
"Longest night of my life"

"...what"

"I'm running away with your wife"

don't give him attention. He's a leech.

Tenderizer
01-30-2018, 03:52 PM

Lhancelot
01-30-2018, 04:31 PM
don't give him attention. He's a leech.

Yeah Sioux I will steal your forumquest social points and delevel you, watch out. :rolleyes:

Baler, any empathy I had for you is out the window. I realize you sad about your pal getting forever banned, but honestly why don't you fuck off.

Let me remind you of your last meltdown, hmm?

I stopped messing with you a long time ago, I'd suggest you do the same regarding me.

skarlorn
01-30-2018, 04:33 PM
Yeah Sioux I will steal your forumquest social points and delevel you, watch out. :rolleyes:

Baler, any empathy I had for you is out the window. I realize you sad about your pal getting forever banned, but honestly why don't you fuck off.

Let me remind you of your last meltdown, hmm?

I stopped messing with you a long time ago, I'd suggest you do the same regarding me.
baler u gonna take that dude?

Baler
01-30-2018, 04:54 PM
baler u gonna take that dude?

https://i.imgur.com/zvQwmMq.gif

SiouxNation
01-30-2018, 05:07 PM
Kind of like the white man and the natives.

As someone unaware of the meltdown, do share.

Baler
01-30-2018, 05:18 PM

I used power word: F rank 10 with a speckle of antisemitism. then half apologized.
I hold a grudge against lhancelot because he road my coat tails in the beginning of his forum quest. He clearly latched onto key people to try and benefit his gains.

SiouxNation
01-30-2018, 05:55 PM
So you hid behind the Star of David and he called you out, you apologized, now you’re a mad mudman because another mudman called you out?

Baler
01-30-2018, 05:56 PM
So you hid behind the Star of David and he called you out, you apologized, now you’re a mad mudman because another mudman called you out?

not exactly but you made it sound way cooler.

skarlorn
01-30-2018, 05:57 PM
you’re a mad mudman because another mudman called you out?

https://i.imgur.com/pGCLJxV.jpg

jakerees
01-30-2018, 06:01 PM
I think it is easy for everyone to go one way with this and think something like tampon when they hear blood guard but what if it isn't about guarding things outside the body against blood but guarding the blood against things from the outside world so really the guild is all about protecting their blood and as such they reach out and recruit people who generally refuse to donate blood because obviously they keep their blood very well guarded and then of course you run into the fantasy elements in this and know that one thing you might want to guard your blood against is vampires and so it appears that blood guard is a collection of people on this great game running around norrath and preparing themselves for the time when luclin will be released (even though it won't) and they have to defend themselves against the coterie so it is a requirement as I understand it that they are all required to have a high quality neck item in their bags at all time that they can put on to protect themselves against the vampire threat but I can assure the members of blood guard that if I were to obtain my epic I would work hard to make sure their blood was always safe so I can through in close to 5k right now and we'll go from there but lets first just try to get past the fear of running through the wizard spires in places like north karana because you feel like a portal is coming and this portal goes both ways but I guess what I would really like to know from the general community here on this great forum is that even though luclin is not going to be part of this server does anyone imagine that right now up on the moon there is a city of cat people and all that up there right now but you just RP that the portals are not active and can never be activated because sometimes I do and sometimes I wonder if the elaborate big corpse art that gets made is done so because these people are trying to send messages to the moon and look to these cat people as their overlords because the lizard people overlords are such disappointments. Carry the load over the hill and

SiouxNation
01-30-2018, 06:15 PM
TLDR
Jake thinks blood guard means guarding actual blood, he then parlays into them trying to prepare for Luclin because of the coterie(vampires, want your blood). Which then leads to his stream of consciousness thought that maybe corpse art is a way for us on Norrath to communicate to our new and improved cat lords.

Tenderizer
01-30-2018, 07:46 PM
TLDR
Jake thinks blood guard means guarding actual blood, he then parlays into them trying to prepare for Luclin because of the coterie(vampires, want your blood). Which then leads to his stream of consciousness thought that maybe corpse art is a way for us on Norrath to communicate to our new and improved cat lords.

deep stuff

Lhancelot
01-30-2018, 08:20 PM
I hold a grudge against lhancelot because he road my coat tails in the beginning of his forum quest. He clearly latched onto key people to try and benefit his gains.

I can break it down and tell you exactly what happened, Sioux.

Baler had a fun thread where he was griping about names violating the naming policy on the server. He then created a list of names that he found in the game who were within violation of said policy.

Well, I thought he was kidding, you know it was pretty funny reading all these retarded names and such.

To add to the fun, I started watching for names and I added to his thread a list of names because they had not been found by him and well, I thought these names were shitty or funny and wanted to share them with people. (Many people commented and posted on this thread besides me.)

We then had some not-so-friendly interactions when he accused me of taking forum social status from him by "riding his coattails." I then began to passive-aggressively troll him on the forums which was immature but my way of retaliating.

The final knock was when I shared friendly chat with people on the forums. Baler said I was using them to gain benefit here on the forums.

Our last real interaction was when I slightly antagonized him in a thread, and he then called me a Jewish flaming bundle of sticks masochist.

This hurt my feelings greatly btw, and I said so which then evoked from Baler an apology that rambled on about god or gods and I don't even know what else he was talking about and shortly there after he got smashed by the BanHammer.

Baler
01-30-2018, 08:22 PM
congrats on 3k lhance

Lhancelot
01-30-2018, 08:30 PM
congrats on 3k lhance

I am trying hard to make Swish proud.

Jimjam
01-31-2018, 04:52 AM
I am trying hard to make Swish proud.

Well, you've passed Baler; you'll be surpassing me soon!

They always say less is more, but I'm not able to stick to that idiom.

thxer
01-31-2018, 05:07 PM
Y'all dumb... and my name wasn't retarded. Lots of people thought it was funny! ,,l,,

Jimjam
01-31-2018, 08:11 PM
Blood for the Blood Guard!

Jimjam
01-31-2018, 08:13 PM
Mana, WillIfight, et al if your rapid alert raid system isn't called the Skull Phone I'm gonna be disappointed.

Lemonhead
01-31-2018, 10:11 PM
I think it is easy for everyone to go one way with this and think something like tampon when they hear blood guard but what if it isn't about guarding things outside the body against blood but guarding the blood against things from the outside world so really the guild is all about protecting their blood and as such they reach out and recruit people who generally refuse to donate blood because obviously they keep their blood very well guarded and then of course you run into the fantasy elements in this and know that one thing you might want to guard your blood against is vampires and so it appears that blood guard is a collection of people on this great game running around norrath and preparing themselves for the time when luclin will be released (even though it won't) and they have to defend themselves against the coterie so it is a requirement as I understand it that they are all required to have a high quality neck item in their bags at all time that they can put on to protect themselves against the vampire threat but I can assure the members of blood guard that if I were to obtain my epic I would work hard to make sure their blood was always safe so I can through in close to 5k right now and we'll go from there but lets first just try to get past the fear of running through the wizard spires in places like north karana because you feel like a portal is coming and this portal goes both ways but I guess what I would really like to know from the general community here on this great forum is that even though luclin is not going to be part of this server does anyone imagine that right now up on the moon there is a city of cat people and all that up there right now but you just RP that the portals are not active and can never be activated because sometimes I do and sometimes I wonder if the elaborate big corpse art that gets made is done so because these people are trying to send messages to the moon and look to these cat people as their overlords because the lizard people overlords are such disappointments. Carry the load over the hill and

I, am, like, seriously, your, fattest, fan, but this one seemed a little forced. Is everything alright?