01-29-2018, 09:39 PM
They didn't say which holiday. Shit's classic

Lulz~Sect
01-29-2018, 10:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hB5TtV8.gif

l2neg

d3r14k
01-29-2018, 10:32 PM
Lulz what is this mysterious new signature you have endorsed? A wood elf library card? I approve of this.

skarlorn
01-29-2018, 10:40 PM
AHhhhh feels good to be a boss and not an employee

that said i work about 50% more than an employee often sooo you win some u lose some.

steady, disappointing pay or high risk and effort, u pick.

Nisse
01-29-2018, 10:40 PM
Lulz what is this mysterious new signature you have endorsed? A wood elf library card? I approve of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnsDSh8-8w

Lulz~Sect
01-29-2018, 10:45 PM
All the pretty girls, in the world
And the ugly girls too
Cause to me your pretty anyways baby

mcoy
01-29-2018, 11:32 PM
I had to switch companies to work on the same contract. Right at the beginning of December. Customary Christmas bonus? /denied. Dang I should have held out a couple weeks... Also reset my PTO. 'Merica!

-Mcoy

Pokesan
01-30-2018, 12:10 AM
voted 1

Ella`Ella
01-30-2018, 12:27 AM
do what you must but if you don't have professional mentors in your life who have graduated to 10hr a week guru, then yield mindshare and several minutes" meditation to this post. more than 40 hrs is not characteristic of successful bossing and the damage it does to your spiritual faculties will sink u in the long run. more than 60hrs is king-of-the-anthill bosswork. the real transcendent rewards cum to the righteous & a fried spirit doesnt cultivate righteousness. a pyramid w/ disharmony trickling down from the top block is some babylonian sh!t. do what u gotta do, but if u find ur construct still consumes 60hrs per week of youth a year or two from now call up the friends with capital u have made and conjure urself a fresh machine that dont require a madsuffering lord nit picking ton of details and expending cummies to fuck established hierarchy of cucks to sleep. if u need any guidance wrt development i can peck out another post w/ my nose but i think youl'l be ok there.

This is the kind of bullshit poor people say. Like when fat people say “true beauty is on the inside”

Argh
01-30-2018, 12:34 AM
wtf are my spiritual faculties

skarlorn
01-30-2018, 12:52 AM
trump works a lot

Lhancelot
01-30-2018, 01:02 AM
trump works a lot

He also believes that exercise is bad for you, that you are only wearing out your body faster and it's more beneficial to reserve your life force by eating Burger King and playing lots of golf. When playing golf he limits the amount of walking he does and always uses a cart to again, preserve his life force. Stable genius is very stable!

skarlorn
01-30-2018, 01:12 AM
sooo you're saying because of his health theories that it's also dumb to work hard. Got it!

Lhancelot
01-30-2018, 01:23 AM
sooo you're saying because of his health theories that it's also dumb to work hard. Got it!

I was just commenting on some of his life theories that I found interesting.

When you randomly mentioned Trump this was the first thing I thought of. I honestly don't know how hard Trump works or doesn't work. (Does he work hard?)

You are reading too much into what I wrote, or what I didn't write. :D

Yasi
01-30-2018, 04:49 AM
Find a job you enjoy and suddenly your 60hours week of work is a 60hours week of joy.

Lulz~Sect
01-30-2018, 08:47 AM
said the sandwich-artist

Mead
01-30-2018, 08:54 AM
Find a job

you could’ve stopped

getting my bonus as yush for everyone who was concerned

d3r14k
01-30-2018, 09:32 AM
said the sandwich-artist

We can't all be Wall-Street investor millionaires living in sweet luxury penthouses surrounded by beautiful women like you, Lulz.

Lemonhead
01-30-2018, 10:04 AM
Stable genius bragged about a 30 point test. He would be an excellent poster here.

Spyder73
01-30-2018, 10:29 AM
Lulz you piece of sh!t - Nice sig fuk boi

Also what you need to realize is no one in this thread will ever truly be wealthy unless you own your own company and are good at sales. If you work for someone else you will always be a pleb. If you are not in some form of higher level sales you will always be a pleb. If you are making 100k-200k then that means you are making your boss(s) millions per year and if you were independent you would be able to retire within a couple of years.

d3r14k
01-30-2018, 10:46 AM
Lulz you piece of sh!t - Nice sig fuk boi

Also what you need to realize is no one in this thread will ever truly be wealthy unless you own your own company and are good at sales. If you work for someone else you will always be a pleb. If you are not in some form of higher level sales you will always be a pleb. If you are making 100k-200k then that means you are making your boss(s) millions per year and if you were independent you would be able to retire within a couple of years.

This is a fair point and I don't disagree with anything you've said. However, as skarlorn alluded to earlier in the thread, the time investment for being your own boss (and salesman, depending on the field) is very significant. I can't claim to make 100k a year yet, but I do have a cushy 7:00 - 3:30 schedule in a comfortable job. I suppose you have to figure out how important money is to you and spend the appropriate time chasing after said dollar bills y'all. Personally, I'm happy making what I make. I own my own truck and house and have enough disposable income to be reasonably happy financially.

Life is like EQ in that there's always a drive to get to that next level or that next attainable shiny. Owning your own business is akin to raiding full time, whereas I am a still a filthy casual, I guess.

Spyder73
01-30-2018, 11:18 AM
This is a fair point and I don't disagree with anything you've said. However, as skarlorn alluded to earlier in the thread, the time investment for being your own boss (and salesman, depending on the field) is very significant. I can't claim to make 100k a year yet, but I do have a cushy 7:00 - 3:30 schedule in a comfortable job. I suppose you have to figure out how important money is to you and spend the appropriate time chasing after said dollar bills y'all. Personally, I'm happy making what I make. I own my own truck and house and have enough disposable income to be reasonably happy financially.

Life is like EQ in that there's always a drive to get to that next level or that next attainable shiny. Owning your own business is akin to raiding full time, whereas I am a still a filthy casual, I guess.

Skarlorn making some side cash off a click bait scheme is not being a business owner.

Lulz~Sect
01-30-2018, 11:26 AM
TBF i am only hipster rich

Lulz~Sect
01-30-2018, 11:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/mLt8sCp.png

Spyder73
01-30-2018, 11:58 AM
u're woefully ignorant of compensation schema outside of "muh boss". you're trapped behind glass in the n@gg@rverse looking thru at iPhone Xs.

I am in on the biggest compensation scam currently on the market, placing mid level IT and FDA regulatory compliance contractors in high level positions where my company has $50-$100 an hour mark ups! I skim 8% off the cream and drive home in my monster truck every night to a warm meal and a loving family (sorry if I am triggering you)

SiouxNation
01-30-2018, 11:59 AM
All the people claiming wealth sound like new money to me.

Lhancelot
01-30-2018, 12:12 PM
you have to figure out how important money is to you and spend the appropriate time chasing after said dollar bills y'all.

Personal happiness trumps all and I find it humorous when other people try to explain what other people should do and need for happiness.

More money doesn't always = more happiness. For some a median range of wealth is enough to feel safe, content, and happy.

Not everyone gauges success in life on how high they climb up corporate ladders. Some find fulfillment in doing many other types of ventures.

Spyder73
01-30-2018, 12:46 PM

Lulz~Sect
01-30-2018, 12:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ee2ZvPD.gif

d3r14k
01-30-2018, 12:49 PM
u're woefully ignorant of compensation schema outside of "muh boss". you're trapped behind glass in the n@gg@rverse looking thru at iPhone Xs.

Please enlighten us all on your grandiose money making schemes so that we may partake in your highly advanced way of monetary gains. Doritos investments and bitcoin farming don't count, bro.

d3r14k
01-30-2018, 01:04 PM
*daps 7am "marimba" ringtone alarm*

I'm going to assume you're some sort of travelling marimba salesman due to your reference of this extremely obscure central american instrument.

Lulz~Sect
01-30-2018, 01:05 PM
Big OL’ J go N haRd on FQ today

SiouxNation
01-30-2018, 01:06 PM
Personal happiness trumps all and I find it humorous when other people try to explain what other people should do and need for happiness.

More money doesn't always = more happiness. For some a median range of wealth is enough to feel safe, content, and happy.

Not everyone gauges success in life on how high they climb up corporate ladders. Some find fulfillment in doing many other types of ventures.

The more I hear from you the more I like what you’re selling.

d3r14k
01-30-2018, 01:08 PM

Dildo machines. He is selling dildo machines.

Lhancelot
01-30-2018, 01:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qDi9jKK.gif

Lulz~Sect
01-30-2018, 01:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Y5d5M8D.jpg

Ket
01-30-2018, 07:26 PM
Doritos investments [....] don't count, bro.

Bullshit. What the fuck not?

Ket
01-30-2018, 07:27 PM
*why - damnit.

Lulz~Sect
02-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Trump jr scheduled to visit C suite today

Will see if I can get an ok 👌🏽 pic together if I catch him and thank him for the $15k bonus

Lhancelot
02-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Trump jr scheduled to visit C suite today

Will see if I can get an ok 👌🏽 pic together if I catch him and thank him for the $15k bonus

Post the pic here first if it happens. Elf forums ftw!

Lulz~Sect
02-01-2018, 04:47 PM
**lately I have been typing slight fiction and then the stories come true, real neat phenomena

So Went to go piss and SS chillin surrounding dude talking in front of bldg security top dogs

Big VP security exec gives secret service the nod to me (we always crack jokes)

I eye contact SS gives me a smile to pass while the big man is caring out his impromptu meeting on the floor

**You just don’t whip out your camera when getting spot cleared by secret service on the fly

Was p neat to see

I had way more fun crackin jokes with secret service on the way back into my executive suite

Like I was gonna interrupt trump for a photo

Life’s little moments

skarlorn
02-01-2018, 05:00 PM
"slight fiction"

please don't make us post your real life story from 2017 (fires of heaven)

:o

Lulz~Sect
02-01-2018, 05:05 PM
I rose from the ashes dog. 🙌🏽😏

Improvise
Adapt
Overcome

Lulz~Sect
02-01-2018, 06:23 PM
👊🏽😏

skarlorn
02-01-2018, 06:50 PM
I rose from the ashes dog. 🙌🏽😏

Improvise
Adapt
Overcome
=)

Lulz~Sect
02-01-2018, 07:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4h3jZqf.jpg

AzzarTheGod
02-01-2018, 07:26 PM
AHhhhh feels good to be a boss and not an employee

that said i work about 50% more than an employee often sooo you win some u lose some.

steady, disappointing pay or high risk and effort, u pick.

corporate-sharecropping should not be anyones lifequest

skarlorn
02-01-2018, 07:41 PM
it's easy to think like that when you experienced the BUBO (sp?) years but you'd be shocked that sharecropping is an ideal lifestyle for many whomst submit to the hegemony

AzzarTheGod
02-01-2018, 07:45 PM
it's easy to think like that when you experienced the BUBO (sp?) years but you'd be shocked that sharecropping is an ideal lifestyle for many whomst submit to the hegemony

*zooms in*

Kaight
02-01-2018, 11:09 PM
WHOMST

maskedmelon
02-01-2018, 11:17 PM
never ignorant getting goals accomplished

totally real understatement emphasized

it's liek only virtue ever yields overt unrest ^^

Lhancelot
02-01-2018, 11:30 PM
it's liek only virtue ever yields overt unrest ^^

I hate unrest too many trains and I feel like the XP bonus is overstated. CB is my new favorite 1-20 zone, then South Karana or MM for 20-35ish!

maskedmelon
02-01-2018, 11:40 PM
I hate unrest too many trains and I feel like the XP bonus is overstated. CB is my new favorite 1-20 zone, then South Karana or MM for 20-35ish!

yeah, there outta trains there as MR is awful. trash outside is good and do is good. always had lofts fun in unrest ttbh ^^ mm is a face of mine. not actually done sk on p99, but I don't like solo or being somewhere I can't quickly find a group or people to play with me. super happy to have found hhk. it's a nice change from mm, which I still chicken love though^^

Lhancelot
02-02-2018, 12:00 AM
yeah, there outta trains there as MR is awful. trash outside is good and do is good. always had lofts fun in unrest ttbh ^^ mm is a face of mine. not actually done sk on p99, but I don't like solo or being somewhere I can't quickly find a group or people to play with me. super happy to have found hhk. it's a nice change from mm, which I still chicken love though^^

I was just in your face tonight, but found it a bit slow and boring. I think it's because groups are geared so well. It just seems like too much sitting and waiting for mobs to spawn. :(

That reminds me I need to do HHK again. It's been years since I XP'd there. Not many mobs though, I assume you talking about goblins in the basement?

That's true about SK it tends to favor soloists.