PDA

View Full Version : Now that big dog is suspended for 20 days ...

Cochonou
01-24-2018, 12:34 PM
Will we see A/A cooperating with other guilds to share targets during the next 20 days?

I heard this kind of sharing happened in the past, so I wonder if it will be reiterated or not.

skarlorn
01-24-2018, 12:44 PM
Who is big dog

smitho1984
01-24-2018, 01:13 PM
anyone know what this guys talking about?

Pokesan
01-24-2018, 01:15 PM
they already do that

Canelek
01-24-2018, 01:19 PM
bigdog86@aol.com?

Lhancelot
01-24-2018, 01:19 PM
Think you confused bro. Big dog is AM/AW.

AG isn't even a factor when it comes to raiding here.

Kittens dominating more than anyone else right now besides AM/AW.

lol at AG being "big dog." :D

Heebs13
01-24-2018, 01:34 PM
Sometimes I wonder if any of you actually play on p99.

Sadiki
01-24-2018, 02:35 PM
A/A/a
I want a big A too wtf don't do this to me

skarlorn
01-24-2018, 02:36 PM
bdA

Tenderizer
01-24-2018, 02:38 PM
Sometimes I wonder if any of you actually play on p99.

Cochonou
01-24-2018, 02:46 PM
Time to face it guys. AG been trusting the raiding scene since christmas. A/A turned into cute sheeps since then.

Staff wouldn t suspend guilds which are not to the top of the leader.

Pheer
01-24-2018, 02:48 PM
Time to face it guys. AG been trusting the raiding scene since christmas. A/A turned into cute sheeps since then.

Staff wouldn t suspend guilds which are not to the top of the leader.

is this post even written in english

Mead
01-24-2018, 02:55 PM

AG been trusting

A/A are cute sheep

AG are at the top and therefore suspended

Get it together bra

Cochonou
01-24-2018, 02:59 PM

I don't know, I used google traduction. Does it mean that USA develop shitty tools?
It's really time to make America Great Again!

skarlorn
01-24-2018, 03:02 PM
>relies on google tech to communicate on his elf sim addiction forum (US based)
>tries to bash US

????

Lhancelot
01-24-2018, 03:11 PM
>relies on google tech to communicate on his elf sim addiction forum (US based)
>tries to bash US

????

wouldn't be the first hypocrite to post on the forums.

Tenderizer
01-24-2018, 03:12 PM
I don't know, I used google traduction. Does it mean that USA develop shitty tools?
It's really time to make America Great Again!

Dont talk shit about my country! I'll rip your face off and whipe my ass with it.

On a more serious note traduction was an auto correct for you?

Cochonou
01-24-2018, 03:16 PM
Nope, it's the french name of google translate here in the country of baguettes. My best pal Visceral will confirm.

Tenderizer
01-24-2018, 03:22 PM
Nice to know, was thinking it was the defamatory term.

Spyder73
01-24-2018, 03:27 PM
OP is a weakhead

SiouxNation
01-24-2018, 03:29 PM
I'll rip your face off and whipe my ass with it

While certainly disrespectful, I don’t think it would be effective. It seems it would be like using one of those towels that doesn’t absorb any water, just kind of pushes the water around. God do I hate those towels.

Tenderizer
01-24-2018, 03:38 PM
By god I would still try

skarlorn
01-24-2018, 03:55 PM
rly rly sry 2 hear u franc

Spyder73
01-24-2018, 04:12 PM
The 'using your ripped off face to wipe my ass' is more of a power thrust and a statement than it is for utilitarian purposes. Surely a nice Bounty Triple-ply would be more absorbent, but the ripped off face of your enemy has more of a 'don't tread on me' vibe.

Spyder73
01-24-2018, 04:12 PM
Also France sucks and is weak

SiouxNation
01-24-2018, 04:18 PM
The 'using your ripped off face to wipe my ass' is more of a power thrust and a statement than it is for utilitarian purposes. Surely a nice Bounty Triple-ply would be more absorbent, but the ripped off face of your enemy has more of a 'don't tread on me' vibe.

I addressed that in my response.

My main goal was to move the discussion toward non-absorbant towels, why do they make them?

Spyder73
01-24-2018, 04:24 PM

I at best skim your posts because you are a racist/bigot

SiouxNation
01-24-2018, 04:36 PM
I at best skim your posts because you are a racist/bigot

Because of my name? Avatar?

skarlorn
01-24-2018, 04:39 PM
*admires spyder's combo from afar*

*sips vial of milk*

SiouxNation
01-24-2018, 04:47 PM
It is clear you are deficient in critical thinking ability. Sioux Nation refers to my alumni, also my heritage.

But please tell me that makes me a racist.

maskedmelon
01-24-2018, 04:48 PM
it makes you racist :c

unfortunately

SiouxNation
01-24-2018, 04:50 PM
it makes you racist :c

unfortunately

What a time to be alive.

Legday
01-24-2018, 05:03 PM

My main goal was to move the discussion toward non-absorbant towels, why do they make them?

The enemy, my red friend, is fabric softener. It makes towels soft and fluffy while also stripping them of the ability to effectively dry.

maskedmelon
01-24-2018, 05:15 PM
air drying is better anyway. less damage to your skin, less laundry, less water contaminants, less costly to you and the environment.

Kye1709
01-24-2018, 05:21 PM
bdA

SiouxNation
01-24-2018, 05:44 PM
The enemy, my red friend, is fabric softener. It makes towels soft and fluffy while also stripping them of the ability to effectively dry.

air drying is better anyway. less damage to your skin, less laundry, less water contaminants, less costly to you and the environment.

Good to know about the fabric softener, so I have to assume the towels I have experienced were pre-softened.

thxer
01-24-2018, 05:46 PM
A/A/a

Hahah. This is actually perfect.

Canelek
01-24-2018, 05:53 PM
I suppose we are a fairly easy target now that our country is run by a team of gibbering idiots. A low blow indeed! Give us a few years so we can start to clean the shit off of the walls, replace the furniture, and unclog the toilets of the white house...

---

And on the subject of towels, a little distilled vinegar in the wash will knock out that mildew smell that can happen in the warmer months.

Lhancelot
01-24-2018, 10:38 PM
I like fabric softeners. Especially the dryer sheets!

I never noticed them softening my clothes but they do seem to add a pleasant smell as well as remove static from them when they dry.

skarlorn
01-24-2018, 10:44 PM
Trump is a stable genius

Lhancelot
01-24-2018, 11:21 PM
Trump is a stable genius

I got a T-shirt that says something very similar to this. I bought it because it sounded stupid and the fabric of the shirt is very soft and comfy to sleep in.

What's the deal with this "stable" and "genius" shit anyway? Did Trump tweet this or something?

Guess I should have googled it before buying the shirt but soft and comfy. Had to buy. :o

Wfrench1234
01-25-2018, 08:29 AM
I hope you never come across a comfy shirt with a swastika on it in that case. Could cause you problems.

Mytral
01-25-2018, 09:23 AM
Will we see A/A cooperating with other guilds to share targets during the next 20 days?

I heard this kind of sharing happened in the past, so I wonder if it will be reiterated or not.

I heard that since AG is suspended and thus rendering CSG gimp for the next 20 days, Aftermath and Awakened are leading a server wide summit to distribute raid bosses with the remaining guilds of Norrath.

I think they agreed to give 2 attempts of Doze and Vulak to Kittens along with giving a few Eashen cycles to PS along with Twins and Triplets. This in turn will allow other guilds to hit Kunark targets that have been unreachable in the past.

Heck I even heard Aw/Am was fighting over taking Hyjal into their guild after he did such an amazing job leading the entire server to the promised land during the holidays.

Can anyone confirm this new player made agreement?

I think it's amazing that Aw/Am are turning over a new leaf in 2018.

Lhancelot
01-25-2018, 10:06 AM
I hope you never come across a comfy shirt with a swastika on it in that case. Could cause you problems.

You know the swastika is a symbol that has been used since ancient times. I realize the majority of people think it's a nazi only symbol, and a symbol of evil but in actuality that is not the entire truth.

It's like the toothbrush mustache Hitler wore, that's equated to evil too and so that style of mustache is rarely worn by men to this day. The only men I seen wearing it have mostly been leaders of foreign countries and I did see one guy on TV just recently who actually was sporting a toothbrush mustache. I was impressed with his confidence to do that because in America that mustache is especially vilified.

Anyway, being conscious of social standards in America, I would never wear a shirt that had a Swastika on it due to the amount of negative stigma it would carry and the appearance of what people assume a swastika represents nowadays in the USA. I could never convince people I wore it in honor of ancient cave art humans drew 20,000 years ago.

I also wouldn't wear a toothbrush mustache either for the same reasons plus I happen to think it looks silly on me. Reminds me of Charlie Chaplin more than Hitler tbh.

I looked up what that phrase comes from and found Trump tweeted, "I am a very stable genius" and basically the shirt I got is poking fun at it which I assumed when I bought it. I knew from the sound of the dumb words and how the shirt was being sold by a very liberal outlet that the shirt only could be poking fun at a Trumpism.

I have very stable common sense thank you.

Raavak
01-25-2018, 10:09 AM
Not too many boys being named "Adolf" anymore either.

The swastika is a symbol for the cycle of life. Makes sense if you contemplate it. Its unfortunate the Nazi's wrecked that.

Lhancelot
01-25-2018, 10:09 AM
I heard that since AG is suspended and thus rendering CSG gimp for the next 20 days, Aftermath and Awakened are leading a server wide summit to distribute raid bosses with the remaining guilds of Norrath.

I think they agreed to give 2 attempts of Doze and Vulak to Kittens along with giving a few Eashen cycles to PS along with Twins and Triplets. This in turn will allow other guilds to hit Kunark targets that have been unreachable in the past.

Heck I even heard Aw/Am was fighting over taking Hyjal into their guild after he did such an amazing job leading the entire server to the promised land during the holidays.

Can anyone confirm this new player made agreement?

I think it's amazing that Aw/Am are turning over a new leaf in 2018.

I was secretly in on this summit meeting and everything you wrote here is 100% accurate EXCEPT Kittens refused the agreement.

Basically ********* said and I quote, "Kittens don't need charity pixels we earn ours."

It appears Kittens have become the new BDA and plan to take over p99 now.

The time is here, they believe you must strike the iron when it is hot and they doing it. Prepare for a Kittens takeover right meow.

Rivera
01-27-2018, 06:57 PM
uh, rampage has been gone for a while, they aren't suspended.

Mead
01-27-2018, 07:05 PM
uh, rampage has been gone for a while, they aren't suspended.

we're just waiting for pantheon

Jimjam
01-27-2018, 07:19 PM
Don't over use softener on your towels, it will interfere with their absorbency.

It is clear you are deficient in critical thinking ability. Sioux Nation refers to my alumni, also my heritage.

But please tell me that makes me a racist.

You mean it's not a reference to the Six Nation rugby tournament held between England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France and Italy!?

A/A/a

I moistened my quim with laughter!

SiouxNation
01-27-2018, 08:19 PM
I don’t use softener.

Phenyo
01-29-2018, 08:30 AM
Fabric softener is causing raid bans?

Lhancelot
01-29-2018, 12:34 PM
I don’t use softener.

I got to be honest I find this highly unlikely. Everyone uses fabric softener ffs.

It's as if the entire collection of non-fabric softener users happen to be here on p99 because I never ran across one person that did not use fabric softener in one form or another.

skarlorn
01-29-2018, 12:54 PM
i don't use fabric softener

d3r14k
01-29-2018, 02:10 PM
I also do not use fabric softener. Just detergent.

aaezil
01-29-2018, 02:15 PM
detoxx greedy he will never share lol

Canelek
01-29-2018, 02:17 PM
Fabric softener is causing raid bans?

At first glance, I read that as "raid brains".

Perhaps there is correlation.

SiouxNation
01-29-2018, 02:18 PM
My wife does 97% of the laundry, but I confirmed that we do not use softener. We have small kids and I think it can be bad for them? Allergies maybe. Yeah

Jimjam
01-29-2018, 02:41 PM
I also never bothered with fabric softener, neither did the family I'm from.

The wife couldn't believe it (I'm married to Lhancealot?) so now fabric softener is used.

skarlorn
01-29-2018, 03:01 PM
i like to take a bath every night. I make the water very hot so that it is like jacuzzi. Then after i clean my body with fabric softener i take a gulp of air into my chest-bags and descend deep beneath the hot waters. Underneath, I cannot breathe. My eyes are closed and my heart thumps wildly. At this point I exhale half of my breath. I listen to my heart for twenty beats. and then i exhale my breath fully. Beneath the aqueous blanket, life becomes very still. There is only darkness and the soft quilt of water + fabric softener. I count the beats of my heart for many cycles. In the dark heat I feel no need to breathe.

d3r14k
01-29-2018, 04:04 PM
i like to take a bath every night. I make the water very hot so that it is like jacuzzi. Then after i clean my body with fabric softener i take a gulp of air into my chest-bags and descend deep beneath the hot waters. Underneath, I cannot breathe. My eyes are closed and my heart thumps wildly. At this point I exhale half of my breath. I listen to my heart for twenty beats. and then i exhale my breath fully. Beneath the aqueous blanket, life becomes very still. There is only darkness and the soft quilt of water + fabric softener. I count the beats of my heart for many cycles. In the dark heat I feel no need to breathe.

Toss a Tide Pod in your mouth while performing this activity to really freshen things up. Also, I heard if you directly inject the bath salts it leads to a much more relaxing tub experience.

Lhancelot
01-29-2018, 11:42 PM
I also never bothered with fabric softener, neither did the family I'm from.

The wife couldn't believe it (I'm married to Lhancealot?) so now fabric softener is used.

Fabric softener use must be passed down by genetics.

Here I thought everyone used it because my family always did.

People that use fabric softener clearly have superior jeans.

d3r14k
01-29-2018, 11:45 PM

Pokesan
01-30-2018, 12:11 AM
fabric softener is for women

Jimjam
01-30-2018, 12:57 AM
Fabric softener use must be passed down by genetics.

Here I thought everyone used it because my family always did.

http://i.imgur.com/WBKSB9V.gif