PDA

View Full Version : Safe to zone into TOV

Phatez
01-17-2018, 11:23 PM
Druid unemployment options available.

Baler
01-17-2018, 11:25 PM
Calms the savage spirit of almost any creature in an area around your target, making them less likely to attack.

Batso
01-18-2018, 01:14 PM
Too subtle. RIP Sontalak.

skarlorn
01-18-2018, 01:37 PM
"We gathered great force in arms, over one hundred of the bravest souls who had survived the Ruins of Kunark, to challenge this Ancient One. Deceived as he was by my alliance with the Claws of Veeshan, I landed the first blow, square on his nose; it was of no consequence. The first word of magic he spoke stripped me utterly of my magical wards and with a single glance, he turned half our army insane with Fear.

Overwhelmed as I was by his terrifying spells, I watched helplessly as my comrades were struck down, one by one. By the time I regained control over my limbs, there were only a handful of us left. Those priests who survived turn tail and fled. Injured, half-crazed, it was only by the merit of my stamina that I managed to escape his wrath and flee into the Temple of Veeshan."

- The Journal of Filbus Furyfoot, Lord of the Misty Thicket

maskedmelon
01-18-2018, 01:45 PM
"We gathered great force in arms, over one hundred of the bravest souls who had survived the Ruins of Kunark, to challenge this Ancient One. Deceived as he was by my alliance with the Claws of Veeshan, I landed the first blow, square on his nose; it was of no consequence. The first word of magic he spoke stripped me utterly of my magical wards and with a single glance, he turned half our army insane with Fear.

Overwhelmed as I was by his terrifying spells, I watched helplessly as my comrades were struck down, one by one. By the time I regained control over my limbs, there were only a handful of us left. Those priests who survived turn tail and fled. Injured, half-crazed, it was only by the merit of my stamina that I managed to escape his wrath and flee into the Temple of Veeshan."

i really liek the tone of this one ^^ not as playful as most the writing you share, but highly compelling ^^

Phatez
01-18-2018, 03:01 PM
Does this mean dragons that AE will no longer be pulled to the zone in room?

Shit’s classic.

skarlorn
01-18-2018, 03:39 PM
i really liek the tone of this one ^^ not as playful as most the writing you share, but highly compelling ^^

ya it's the last remnant of a once great project i did back in 2015, writing flavor text into many entires of the project 1999 wiki shortly after velious release. One mad nerd went in there and deleted 99% of the other ones. Luckily this one survived.

sad!

Mblake1981
01-18-2018, 05:31 PM
ya it's the last remnant of a once great project i did back in 2015, writing flavor text into many entires of the project 1999 wiki shortly after velious release. One mad nerd went in there and deleted 99% of the other ones. Luckily this one survived.

sad!

I prefer yours, feeds the imagination.

"Lord Koi'Doken. He came upon us in a black fury, and in his wake an army of his minions. Never before have I seen a dragon as hideous as this. With one hand I wielded my sword to engage the wurm and with my other I clasped the skeletal fingers of Death." - The Journal of Filbus Furyfoot, Lord of the Misty Thicket.

spicemarket.jpeg

Lord Koi'Doken looks like the spawn of Hideous Despair and Your Worst Nightmares. His fangs are as long as an iksar's tail. He smells of rotten cabbage and fermented shark. Wear a diaper; you will pee in your armor as this fifty foot serpent of the Darkest Terror comes flying toward you (yes he flies when he's not in the water). Koi'Doken feeds off your despair and rejoices in slathering himself in the blood of his victims.

Canelek
01-19-2018, 03:58 AM

Nice!

Phenyo
01-19-2018, 02:20 PM

Nice prose

fan D
01-19-2018, 02:23 PM
fuck that was a good raid

https://i.imgur.com/jWulto1.jpg

d3r14k
01-19-2018, 02:39 PM
One hopes that is chocolate ice cream, but other internet videos have conditioned me that just because something looks like chocolate ice cream ... does not mean that it is chocolate ice cream.

maskedmelon
01-19-2018, 02:48 PM
this the third time he posted that ;n;

WHHYYYY FAN!??!

WHY!?

Lhancelot
01-19-2018, 02:57 PM
fuck that was a good raid

https://i.imgur.com/jWulto1.jpg

Stop posting a half melted chocolate bar in a baby sock. That sock would barely fit on my dick. :D

Senescant
01-19-2018, 02:59 PM
Stop posting a half melted chocolate bar in a baby sock. That sock would barely fit on my dick. :D

But it would fit....

fan D
01-19-2018, 07:42 PM
its not chocolate, i shit in that ankle sock

https://i.imgur.com/7rhWLVV.jpg

Phatez
01-19-2018, 08:36 PM
its not chocolate, i shit in that ankle sock

https://i.imgur.com/7rhWLVV.jpg

I do not doubt that you are mentally unstable enough to take s real poopsock picture, Houndstooth. Ever get that mage epic?

fan D
01-19-2018, 08:51 PM
negative

Pokesan
01-19-2018, 10:57 PM
its too big

fan D
01-19-2018, 11:14 PM
listen idiots, it was after a day i did not take a dump. i remember that. backed up one day. its also stunted because it didnt fill out the sock like water would. its a small ankle sock, it just kinda landed n idk

fan D
01-19-2018, 11:16 PM
remind me to shit in a sock again i cant believe how many of u inbreds think its chocolate

fan D
01-19-2018, 11:49 PM
no was just that one time, i was nervous i might. I went in the shower and crouched down. i held the sock open with two fingers i think, and just let it ride. If i missed the target atleast it could have been romparstompar'd down the drain.

alas, i connected, then had to walk it across the house into the computer room and loadup eq and hold it above my desk. lots of room for error.

Bboboo
01-20-2018, 12:21 AM
Eat a bunch of kidney beans before you poop sock again for proof.