PDA

View Full Version : Thought officers had more class?

Halgian
02-12-2010, 04:38 AM
Sadly, nothing was said before this....

Finawin
02-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Interesting...

Rifter
02-12-2010, 05:46 AM
Because everything said by people that play this game is serious, literal, and should be taken at face value.

Daydrem
02-12-2010, 05:58 AM
He didnt actually train anyone. Late night shit talking is no longer allowed? Pass out the duct tape!

Rangers are fragile things.. I will do my best to protect this endangered species.

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg423/UrlacherPwns69/Random%20Funny%20Shit/PowerRanger.jpg

guineapig
02-12-2010, 09:01 AM
No no, it's "Thought Police" that you are thinking of.

Jify
02-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Rangers are fragile things.. I will do my best to protect this endangered species.

Every year, millions of rangers die because of our encroachment into their forests. They do not have the innate ability to adapt, and suffer because of it. When an magician or warrior sees a train, he/she will avoid it. Rangers are drawn to it, like a moth to candle light.

It is that primal urge to agro, investigate, and ultimately die, that add to the fragility of the ranger class. By recruiting rangers into the ranks of guilds and groups, we are exposing rangers to unnecessary and excessive harm. A guild leaders cry of "Zilo! NO!" is generally not enough to control these wild and untamed beasts. Instinct will overtake rational though, and the ranger will die or suffer considerably.

However, there is still hope. You can help by:

Not including rangers in your guild or group
Avoid hunting or questing when within 300m of a know ranger habitat
Donate to the "Protect the Glade" fund, preserving a natural area for rangers to prosper
Avoid buffing and/or casting on any rangers. This creates confusion, bringing about calls of "Why isn't my Skin like Wood sticking?!?!?!"

Please join me, and together by following these simple steps we can sustain a healthy, natural and wild population of rangers.

guineapig
02-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Every year, millions of rangers die because of our encroachment into their forests. They do not have the innate ability to adapt, and suffer because of it. When an magician or warrior sees a train, he/she will avoid it. Rangers are drawn to it, like a moth to candle light.

It is that primal urge to agro, investigate, and ultimately die, that add to the fragility of the ranger class. By recruiting rangers into the ranks of guilds and groups, we are exposing rangers to unnecessary and excessive harm. A guild leaders cry of "Zilo! NO!" is generally not enough to control these wild and untamed beasts. Instinct will overtake rational though, and the ranger will die or suffer considerably.

Donate to the "Protect the Glade" fund, preserving a natural area for rangers to prosper
Avoid buffing and/or casting on any rangers. This creates confusion, bringing about calls of "Why isn't my Skin like Wood sticking?!?!?!"

Please join me, and together by following these simple steps we can sustain a healthy, natural and wild population of rangers.

Jify, you make my work days so much better :D

Otto
02-12-2010, 11:46 AM
My ranger I had camping there WAS trained and killed.

But that was by Indasha. The spot he was at was not dangerous. The only way for a mob to get to me would be either train giants and FD or do the levitation trick and root a mob on me/gate

Jify
02-12-2010, 12:49 PM
My ranger I had camping there WAS trained and killed.

But that was by Indasha. The spot he was at was not dangerous. The only way for a mob to get to me would be either train giants and FD or do the levitation trick and root a mob on me/gate

Speaking of Indasha.. Do I ever get that Pegasus cloak back that she/he admitted to ninjalooting from us? lol

Hasbinbad
02-12-2010, 11:54 PM

Jify is the Marty Stouffer of Project 1999.

http://images.zap2it.com/programs/196752/p196752_n190723_cc_h1_aa.jpg

Tristin
02-13-2010, 01:24 AM
3 things

1. Cool story bro
2. Power Ranger Picture= huge win!
3. why did you black out your tells?

Shankz
02-18-2010, 05:08 AM
Pixel is actually a very nice player, he helped me out hardcore when I first started. He was prolly messing with you, and if not hey it happens lol. I still think he is BA.

drplump
02-18-2010, 08:03 AM
This thread is now about Zexa the officer with the most ASS!