PDA

View Full Version : Pixel Pox, Loot Lust w/e you want to call it.

Tenderizer
01-15-2018, 03:50 PM
https://vimeo.com/251204847

skarlorn
01-15-2018, 03:55 PM
i call it video game addiction

Beastagoog
01-15-2018, 04:20 PM
I suffered from pixel lust this weekend while camping VP key medallions. I set an alarm to wake up at 4:30am to loot a ground drop in the Swamp and I spent the full 8 hour window at Blood Gill Marauder camp after that - then I camped Rotting Skeleton for a few more hours. On Sunday I delayed leaving to my friends house for football/drinking until after later in the afternoon because I had the timer for the Kaesora ground drop.

I briefly felt moments of shame throughout this process, especially when I was lying to my GF that I just wanted to finish the Steeler/Jags game (in reality the VP medallion was all that mattered). I have all my pieces now so I think it was worth but, but EQ directly effected my decision making this weekend and I socked as hardcore as a full time raider.

Beautiful story.

Baler
01-15-2018, 04:28 PM
i call it video game addiction

in reality and honesty,. This

skarlorn
01-15-2018, 04:32 PM
I suffered from pixel lust this weekend while camping VP key medallions. I set an alarm to wake up at 4:30am to loot a ground drop in the Swamp and I spent the full 8 hour window at Blood Gill Marauder camp after that - then I camped Rotting Skeleton for a few more hours. On Sunday I delayed leaving to my friends house for football/drinking until after later in the afternoon because I had the timer for the Kaesora ground drop.

I briefly felt moments of shame throughout this process, especially when I was lying to my GF that I just wanted to finish the Steeler/Jags game (in reality the VP medallion was all that mattered). I have all my pieces now so I think it was worth but, but EQ directly effected my decision making this weekend and I socked as hardcore as a full time raider.

nice one dude, thanks for sharing. You will be Remembered.

fabbot.

Tenderizer
01-15-2018, 04:59 PM

The struggles are real

Lammy
01-15-2018, 08:55 PM

Really enjoyed the read. Felt warmingly honest

Lulz~Sect
01-15-2018, 09:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3aXzscc.gif

bhs13501
01-15-2018, 09:50 PM
u cucks wish u were gettin that P

Tenderizer
01-15-2018, 10:12 PM

is this towards AW? from what I hear /aw part should be taken out entirely.

bhs13501
01-15-2018, 11:00 PM
*PL

TheOutdoorNerd
01-16-2018, 12:19 AM

Guys who talk like this have a 10/10 chance of stealing your girlfriend.