PDA

View Full Version : Suspensions getting handed out like no ones business!

spanky_kc
01-10-2018, 03:35 PM
So I guess if you like to be an active raider and not a cubby chaser you have a higher chance of getting suspended! Well Done p99 staff. You guys are great! I also applaud postponing those suspensions for the A/A'ers til right after the 20 day raid suspension was up. I got a good chuckle! You guys are the greatest!

icedwards
01-10-2018, 03:44 PM
[Thu Dec 28 11:46:46 2017] Lodizal engages Murkeye!
[Thu Dec 28 11:47:27 2017] Sirfloppin says out of character, 'Wow what a late pop'
[Thu Dec 28 11:52:48 2017] You tell your party, 'sirfloppin not making his rent payment this month'

spanky_kc
01-10-2018, 03:48 PM
A lot of people got suspended for "Training Wyverns"

Pokesan
01-10-2018, 04:03 PM
mean

branamil
01-10-2018, 04:09 PM
This latest round of suspensions will surely fix the raiding scene for good

spanky_kc
01-10-2018, 04:09 PM
[Thu Dec 28 11:46:46 2017] Lodizal engages Murkeye!
[Thu Dec 28 11:47:27 2017] Sirfloppin says out of character, 'Wow what a late pop'
[Thu Dec 28 11:52:48 2017] You tell your party, 'sirfloppin not making his rent payment this month'

#salt . The RMT conspiracy theories are so laughable.

smitho1984
01-10-2018, 04:10 PM
Daldaen, they did it on purpose *cough*

Check12345
01-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Wyverns and four-way pit mobs are the new train up 'weird trick'.

Pullers hate it!

icedwards
01-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Wyverns and four-way pit mobs are the new train up 'weird trick'.

Pullers hate it!

https://i.imgur.com/meftV0q.gif

stront
01-10-2018, 04:58 PM
^ kek

citizen1080
01-10-2018, 05:03 PM
top kek

Daloon
01-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Pro tip: It's to spread the pixels around.

RedXIII
01-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Curious to who got suspended and the amount of day that they got.

Hopefully Sirken name and shame those scums. ;)

Skew
01-10-2018, 06:47 PM
Curious to who got suspended and the amount of day that they got.

Hopefully Sirken name and shame those scums. ;)

Sources say 2 Awakened got banned for 10 days so maybe post a msg on your guild forum mate.

Senescant
01-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Sources say 2 Awakened got banned for 10 days so maybe post a msg on your guild forum mate.

I did but they're at work I guess. In the meantime post anyone you know who was suspended please. P99 justice should be public for all to see!

Tenderizer
01-10-2018, 07:07 PM
P99 justice should be public for all to see!

All for prison style policing

spanky_kc
01-10-2018, 07:11 PM
I heard that people got suspended for "training wyverns" on a day that nothing was killed. Then a new made up story to make the punishment justified! I think too much spiked Eggnog was consumed!

Tenderizer
01-10-2018, 07:29 PM
I heard that people got suspended for "training wyverns" on a day that nothing was killed.

training is training, maybe done out of hate? if it was a hate crime by all means punish the wicked.

Senescant
01-10-2018, 08:23 PM
All for prison style policing

GMs should log on the punished toons and sit them in the Freeport prison for the duration of the suspension!

fan D
01-10-2018, 08:44 PM
this threads retarded a bunch of gibberish by some retards

speak engish pls

Beastagoog
01-10-2018, 09:31 PM
I did but they're at work I guess. In the meantime post anyone you know who was suspended please. P99 justice should be public for all to see!

Work and raiding p99 fulltime dont go together so...yah...nice try tho

spanky_kc
01-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Getting suspended personally for raiding when doing nothing wrong seems very tasteless on the behalf of the GM's when those guilds already served 20 days for the charity pixel giveaway.

Mead
01-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Getting suspended personally for raiding when doing nothing wrong seems very tasteless on the behalf of the GM's when those guilds already served 20 days for the charity pixel giveaway.

https://i.imgur.com/dHzu1BG.gif

spanky_kc
01-10-2018, 10:41 PM
I'll take some bitoins instead of salt!

Tenderizer
01-10-2018, 11:03 PM

2 turds came back from suspension and started back into the same routine of hate and discontent and manage to eat 10 days themselves? Praise to the GM's that put their boot down on their fucking face.

Better 2 than an entire guild, accountability for hate crimes. Charity..... as long as you guys think it was strictly charity you will continue to eat bans. I take view it as "Get your shit together" move.

Phenyo
01-10-2018, 11:31 PM
2 turds came back from suspension and started back into the same routine of hate and discontent and manage to eat 10 days themselves? Praise to the GM's that put their boot down on their fucking face.

Better 2 than an entire guild, accountability for hate crimes. Charity..... as long as you guys think it was strictly charity you will continue to eat bans. I take view it as "Get your shit together" move.

is it possible to be any more clueless? no wonder your videos are garbage

fan D
01-11-2018, 12:45 AM
i got suspended for 3 days for typing in /say cant make a wife out of a whore , referrin to zelina. at the pad in vp

Mytral
01-11-2018, 01:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Tenderizer
01-11-2018, 01:18 AM
is it possible to be any more clueless? no wonder your videos are garbage

Enlighten me then. Seriously, can you dig deep and articulate your side of this. So hard to keep track of the day to day toils on p99.

Jimjam
01-11-2018, 03:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dHzu1BG.gif

Make sure that salt got iodine, it reduces inland cretinism substantially!

GreldorEQ
01-11-2018, 08:06 AM
Lurking RnF is fun! I feel like Daldaen! Except no one knows who I am......

Lammy
01-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Not everyone who plays on P99 is hooked up to a glucose monitor . Isn't it possible someone in ToV could be inexperienced enough to unintentionally train?

spanky_kc
01-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Not everyone who plays on P99 is hooked up to a glucose monitor . Isn't it possible someone in ToV could be inexperienced enough to unintentionally train?

If you run past the north tov door. there is a server tick that can or can not aggro wyverns. No one intentionally aggros them.

To Tenderizer. You feel like the GM's are putting there foot down on suspending players for a raid infraction that the GUILD already got suspended for? Waiting 20 days til that suspension is up then applying a single targeted suspension? This is not in reference to me, but in my eyes I feel like that is crossing the line of being accountable for your guild or doing some malicious to benefit yourself or a malicious action that ruined a single persons EQ experience.

Lammy
01-11-2018, 12:18 PM
it's a video game brah

icedwards
01-11-2018, 12:24 PM
If you run past the north tov door. there is a server tick that can or can not aggro wyverns. No one intentionally aggros them.

Looks intentional to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TIBL06Zqqw&feature=youtu.be)

Tenderizer
01-11-2018, 12:29 PM
To Tenderizer. You feel like the GM's are putting there foot down on suspending players for a raid infraction that the GUILD already got suspended for? Waiting 20 days til that suspension is up then applying a single targeted suspension? This is not in reference to me, but in my eyes I feel like that is crossing the line of being accountable for your guild or doing some malicious to benefit yourself or a malicious action that ruined a single persons EQ experience.

Lets be clear nobody on this server is entitled to anything. If kelz ate the 20 day and then got his own +10 "targeted" then im sure they have their reasons. No explenation required and no point worrying about somebody else's strife.

Pokesan
01-11-2018, 12:44 PM
your friends should stop breaking the rules

lazcar
01-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Looks intentional to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TIBL06Zqqw&feature=youtu.be)

This is kc_spanky’s point... you are not smart at countering his point. That monk had been to 3 raids and was an app in the guild for 5 days when this video was taken.

icedwards
01-11-2018, 01:00 PM
This is kc_spanky’s point... you are not smart at countering his point. That monk had been to 3 raids and was an app in the guild for 5 days when this video was taken.

So let's break down the video:

Fumanshu runs into ntov and veers left, aggroing wyverns.
He waits long enough to confirm that wyverns are aggro'd
He then runs towards the incoming AW puller with his wyvern train

If Fumanshu doesn't know better, his officers sure do:

https://i.imgur.com/bi4Pz8q.png

Maybe this needs to be reiterated:

In NToV? The ones just past 4-way door? Do people not know to stop after passing the door to confirm you have aggro? It's only been 2 years of Velious, I suppose common sense takes longer to develop. Maybe you'll get a hang of it in year 3.

RedXIII
01-11-2018, 01:12 PM

Wait, what?! You joking me right... so Aftermeth monks rely on a server tick to agro or not agro wyverns?! that sure explain a lot why you scrubs always agro that shit... jesus.

Remember that time when i ooc that i would teach anyone who did not know how to NOT agro wyverns?! I was been serious, if you need any teachings that i know, i can sure show you. Or maybe even make a youtube video to show how its done and post here perhaps.

I have nothing against the regular Aftermeth people, if you need any teachings feel free to speak up and i am sure someone older will help you out. I had teachings, and a couple people who taught me told me to pass along, and i will do it for free, without any grudges.

Stop playing bad. Seriously... there is zero reason to on a game thats been out there for 17+years, and Velious been out for what, almost 2 years now?! cmom...

Feels bad that you ate a 10 day Sirfloppin cuz i have never had issues with you doing shady shit before, but i feel like its a step in the right direction individual suspensions instead of making the whole guild eat a 20 day for something that guildleaders/raidleaders have no control. (Unless its a officer from that guild, imo if a officer/guildleader break a server rule, the guild AND the person should eat shit for sure!)

icedwards
01-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Sedativex is not an officer. Murk you really want to go back and forth on this shit again? How about you guys training up cubby mobs as we have our target coming in clean or intentionally keeping aggro on the train and bringing it to entrance hallway? Way more malicious then what an app knowingly or unknowingly did.

Muddy the water all you want, it's more than just Fumanshu who can't log into their monk for the rest of the month. Eat your individual suspensions, clean up your act, and be glad you're entire guild isn't taking a time out for your wyvern fuckery.

icedwards
01-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Can you confirm that Breaken and Ghoul also ate a suspension for the same thing??

[Wed Jan 10 14:52:47 2018] Fissts tells the guild, 'Afternoon all'

I'll confirm Ghuol's non-suspended status when I see him online next ;)

RedXIII
01-11-2018, 01:31 PM
Wish papa Sirken would just name and shame all the suspended people, with days and reason so we could know better.

I asked, and Fissts is not suspended and Ghuol isn't either. It looks like Ghuol and Bruize were playing yesterday night to kill some epic stuff for an alt.

But hey, dont make that stop you Kluwen, keep grasping and diggin maybe at some point you will find anything to make fun about besides your terrible monk crew.

Breaken
01-11-2018, 01:33 PM
Ghuol and I are not suspended because the one time that we caught wyvern agro, we conceded the next Lady Mir (the mob it happened on). That is why I asked you, Kluwen, when you would be conceding the next Vulak, and every other mob you have done this on.

icedwards
01-11-2018, 01:36 PM
So confirmed Sirken is playing favorites?! Sirken should be holding everyone to the same standard...

>Awakened trains Aftermath, Awakened guild suspended
>Aftermath trains Awakened, individual suspensions for Aftermath members
>Aftermath member claims Sirken plays favourites

https://i.imgur.com/vVkoPPU.gif

lazcar
01-11-2018, 01:41 PM
I was suspended 34 days for the following.

https://youtu.be/Ii-AY3jzzrA

icedwards
01-11-2018, 01:57 PM
34 days for that?! I hope you're kidding. Sirken really needs to chime in if thats true.

He already has. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2626418&postcount=1)

Senescant
01-11-2018, 02:02 PM
34 days on top of the 20 day we all just served? Or 2 weeks extra after the 20 days.

Also, what's up with that background...I'd suspend you for that.

lazcar
01-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Background is fubar. Not sure why. 20+14

Detoxx
01-11-2018, 02:12 PM
Bill Belichick to the Giants? What y'all think? I hope so!

spanky_kc
01-11-2018, 02:16 PM
So I can just stand @ eashen door and fraps anytime an Awakened member trains me, I can submit the fraps and "enjoy" getting them suspended? Does this also account for if i'm standing at 4 way in West. If you train me with KoS mobs there and I have a fraps of you training me, I can also submit and get that person a nice suspension? This is what people are getting suspended for. Even tho I have a lot of haters, I play this game very clean and I despise any shady tactic or rules lawyer that goes on. I am also disappointed in Franswa.

**Q11: What about training away trash mobs?
A: This is acceptable, but if you choose to use this tactic, you must keep in mind that you are responsible for your trains/mobs. Meaning if your trainer dies or zones, and the mobs go wipe another guild, that’s still training. When the time comes to purposely drop the train, make sure to communicate and coordinate with any other guilds in the zone. This means actually communicate so that both parties have a fair amount of time to work out a safe place, or a safe time to drop the train. Please try not to run your trains within aggro range of another guild or raid party.
**Note on Rule Lawyering – I think the spirit of everything we are trying to accomplish here is pretty clear. Anyone that tries to twist the words to support and/or justify nefarious actions will not be rewarded. There will be no “technically this could be that”, or “well it doesn’t exactly say this word for word”. From this point forward we will be actively enforcing the spirit of these rules more so than the exact letter of the law. Don't expect to skirt passed a raid suspension on a loop hole or technicality.

I would love to know what type of words Franswa used to say that I intentionally trained him <3

Dolalin
01-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Server staff should just stop catering to the tiny minority of people on this server who want FFA racing. It's literally only those 2 guilds.

Lammy
01-11-2018, 02:29 PM
I thought A/A was implementing their own inter-guild points system for handling these disputes internally? And that Aftermath was giving 3dkp bonus to each person running fraps on a raid? Were these lies?

lazcar
01-11-2018, 02:31 PM
This thread is dumb.

skarlorn
01-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Server staff should just stop catering to the tiny minority of people on this server who want FFA racing. It's literally only those 2 guilds.

sounds like you need to find a new server. i know for a fact that the staff in charge LOVE having pixels be precious, hard to get, and the source of addiction

Matalus
01-11-2018, 02:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QjcGyUX.jpg

Kesselring
01-11-2018, 02:40 PM
So let's break down the video:

Fumanshu runs into ntov and veers left, aggroing wyverns.
He waits long enough to confirm that wyverns are aggro'd
He then runs towards the incoming AW puller with his wyvern train

If Fumanshu doesn't know better, his officers sure do:

https://i.imgur.com/bi4Pz8q.png

Maybe this needs to be reiterated:

You're right I was new and I didn't see wyvern aggro until 10 seconds after I aggrod them but kelz had just started a pull like 45 seconds after that (I ran north to secondary). When I saw the wyverns I flopped them by eashen door and watched as they all (or most) reset.

Kesselring
01-11-2018, 02:46 PM
One thing is for sure I did not mean to aggro wyverns at all. And I was definitely not on their aggro list anymore (because like I said this was 45 seconds from an FTE message and pull going out). I sat by eashen ramp waiting for kelz to get to aary ramp for a good full minute. Wyverns wouldve still been aggrod on me if that were the case and I didn't personally see them get reset myself.

mefdinkins
01-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Awakened and Aftermath have agreed to join forces to make A/A formally known as AfterAqueefened. This thread is now closed. Thank you all for your consideration.

RedXIII
01-11-2018, 02:55 PM

cannot stop laughin at this full of edits video you just posted dude. Just goes to show how retarded, cheating bastards your kind is.

Thanks P99 staff for banhammering your sorry ass. Go Secondary our pullers and pull agro off him while he is DA'ed elsewhere.

Fucking garbage player. Wish Detoxx would just guildremove you after watching that shit like we guildremoved Hyjal after his melt down brain fart to log in a Aftermeth toon and train you guys. The more we allow our members to walk away free with these type of actions the more they will do it and think its normal. Just like you did right now... you even bothered to post a full of edits fraps to make you look not guilty when a 10 year old kid could see and tell that fraps is not correct.

I feel sorry for your, really do. Its just ONE vulak, more will spawn, play by the rules, win or lose, we do next week again, no reason to pull these shady stuff because sooner or later you will get caught.

I cannot say this enough but if the p99 staff is reading this... Thanks for making player suspensions a thing... i hope this fix the raid scene when these people start to get fucked and not just their whole guild. Maybe they will think twice before acting like an ape.

Tenderizer
01-11-2018, 02:58 PM
sounds like you need to find a new server. i know for a fact that the staff in charge LOVE having pixels be precious, hard to get, and the source of addiction

True but I dont think they have assbaggery and headaches on that LOVE list.
I have no horse in this race or any and can say hearing all the crap still going on is getting old. Loitering around the server I hear a lot of fuck GM's, fuck these rules, fuck those other aholes.
Start to get along and figure something out or get the fuck outta the way because it should stop. The rest of your members get boned on these suspensions, those are the real victims. I swear there are people only tagged a/a because they want pixels but are nice people. If they had another solid option I would think they would jump ship if staff puts more and more pressure on end game scene.

lazcar
01-11-2018, 03:02 PM
cannot stop laughin at this full of edits video you just posted dude. Just goes to show how retarded, cheating bastards your kind is.

Thanks P99 staff for banhammering your sorry ass. Go Secondary our pullers and pull agro off him while he is DA'ed elsewhere.

Fucking garbage player. Wish Detoxx would just guildremove you after watching that shit like we guildremoved Hyjal after his melt down brain fart to log in a Aftermeth toon and train you guys. The more we allow our members to walk away free with these type of actions the more they will do it and think its normal. Just like you did right now... you even bothered to post a full of edits fraps to make you look not guilty when a 10 year old kid could see and tell that fraps is not correct.

I feel sorry for your, really do. Its just ONE vulak, more will spawn, play by the rules, win or lose, we do next week again, no reason to pull these shady stuff because sooner or later you will get caught.

I cannot say this enough but if the p99 staff is reading this... Thanks for making player suspensions a thing... i hope this fix the raid scene when these people start to get fucked and not just their whole guild. Maybe they will think twice before acting like an ape.

Lol you sound mad. I do not even know how to edit a video.

Mead
01-11-2018, 03:07 PM
also lol at yet more lawyerquest

https://i.imgur.com/TXZsJYr.gif

branamil
01-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Henrique must have a lot of DKP invested to be such a frothing lunatic. Dude, chill out.

kjs86z
01-11-2018, 03:14 PM
great thread

RedXIII
01-11-2018, 03:17 PM
I cannot speak for "My guild". I can say this: Breaken and Eratani are willing to fucking deguild you if you are some shady scumlord to people and to the server. That has been proven by a couple people that broke rules. The thing is, you cannot see everything, you cannot control 200 people and micro manage all of them. Even Breaken on that Wyverns train thing... the guy owned it up and conceded the mob... A+ attitude in my opinion.

Nalken is a known cheater, since TMO days. And to his "guildies" the guy is a heroe, simply because he will do anything and everything to "win".
Aikons lately has been following the same path. Pulls dozekar down to west, zones out, wait to re-fte dozekar when backs to 4way, claims that dozekar was never kited... i mean seriously?! Guy comes up and say "Fraps or didnt happen?!" rofl...
Slaysh... rofl... Sedyt, omg... hahaha....

Btw all these are officers right?! jesus... I feel sorry for Detoxx, i mean the guy is just a warrior, he can't see these ppl doing these shady shit, but the moment he saws a video like that... i wish he had some balls to deguild that dude. We all know that once you get blacklisted by A/A your only hope left is to join some random scrub guild and get charity pixels at x-mas or at some random time we both deguilded. There is no worse punishment pixel wise then been in bad terms with A/A. We have the power to end the scumbaggery, but one side is just not willing to punish the people even after the proof is provided.

I can speak for myself thou, i never cheated and never will cheat. I just dont like it and never found fun in playing games doing it. Diablo dupping, Duke Nuken imortality, Starcraft, League of Legends DDOS'in people to get ranks etc. I just dont play for that type of "winning". And i know some Aftermeth folks doesn't either but... they stay shut because those "winning attitude people" bring us the bacon. Pathethic.

Legday
01-11-2018, 03:18 PM
I cannot speak for "My guild". I can say this: Breaken and Eratani are willing to fucking deguild you if you are some shady scumlord to people and to the server. That has been proven by a couple people that broke rules. The thing is, you cannot see everything, you cannot control 200 people and micro manage all of them. Even Breaken on that Wyverns train thing... the guy owned it up and conceded the mob... A+ attitude in my opinion.

Nalken is a known cheater, since TMO days. And to his "guildies" the guy is a heroe, simply because he will do anything and everything to "win".
Aikons lately has been following the same path. Pulls dozekar down to west, zones out, wait to re-fte dozekar when backs to 4way, claims that dozekar was never kited... i mean seriously?! Guy comes up and say "Fraps or didnt happen?!" rofl...

Btw all these are officers right?! jesus... I feel sorry for Detoxx, i mean the guy is just a warrior, he can't see these ppl doing these shady shit, but the moment he saws a video like that... i wish he had some balls to deguild that dude. We all know that once you get blacklisted by A/A your only hope left is to join some random scrub guild and get charity pixels at x-mas or at some random time we both deguilded. There is no worse punishment pixel wise then been in bad terms with A/A. We have the power to end the scumbaggery, but one side is just not willing to punish the people even after the proof is provided.

I can speak for myself thou, i never cheated and never will cheat. I just dont like it and never found fun in playing games doing it. Diablo dupping, Duke Nuken imortality, Starcraft, League of Legends DDOS'in people to get ranks etc. I just dont play for that type of "winning". And i know some Aftermeth folks doesn't either but... they stay shut because those "winning attitude people" bring us the bacon. Pathethic.

Your mom

Tenderizer
01-11-2018, 03:20 PM
The issue is staff and their inconsistent rulings which probably results in most of the dirty play. Hopefully taking them and their egos out of the equation will be a step in the right direction.

I dont think the staff require both guilds to run fraps all the time. Taking them out wont stop players from resorting to new tactics or the nuclear deterrent (fraps) to thin each others ranks. Petitions would still be submitted and drama caused.

lazcar
01-11-2018, 03:22 PM

Let the pixel tears flow through you my young crybaby.

Skew
01-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Muddy the water all you want, it's more than just Fumanshu who can't log into their monk for the rest of the month. Eat your individual suspensions, clean up your act, and be glad you're entire guild isn't taking a time out for your wyvern fuckery.

Looking forward to our guilds getting another 20 day ban end of Jan. Figure it'll take 1 more late Feb and you shysters that have been dropping mobs in other guilds pulls for over a year will blink. Blink you shall.
Dont expect to get much raiding done Murk with your cores attitude.

Synthlol
01-11-2018, 03:30 PM

Good. You cheated and just provided video evidence proving it.

I understand why you do shit like this, though. Y'all can't even beat CSG anymore without resorting to foul play.

stront
01-11-2018, 03:30 PM
UPS thread delivers from AM/AWzon prime

Tenderizer
01-11-2018, 03:36 PM
I feel sorry for Detoxx, i mean the guy is just a warrior, he can't see these ppl doing these shady shit. We have the power to end the scumbaggery, but one side is just not willing to punish the people even after the proof is provided.

And i know some Aftermeth folks doesn't either but... they stay shut because those "winning attitude people" bring us the bacon. Pathetic

90%+ dont see the pulls, if guild leaders wont punish these select individuals it seems staff will.
The way bacons been served is pathetic. A+ on these 2 paragraphs

fan D
01-11-2018, 03:51 PM

this guy takes the case for most immersed nerd on the project. Look at the way he threatens being blacklisted from A/A lol. As if anyone gives a shit. You can tell this guy hasn't had sex in a long time nor does he have fun when he leaves his house.

u r a fukn nerd

Zemus
01-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Can someone in awakened please let us know what happened with kelz? i feel like i wont get any tunare loot at this rate.

A+

Mytral
01-11-2018, 04:31 PM
This thread should be titled, “Welcome Back Am / Aw”.

Curious how none of this was a thing between between 12/21/2017 - 01/10/2018.

mcoy
01-11-2018, 04:42 PM

295ms ping? Ouch.

-Mcoy

Phenyo
01-11-2018, 05:45 PM

Jesus this is embarrassing

skarlorn
01-11-2018, 05:50 PM
idk what this thread is about but i do lov esome henrique tears

Mead
01-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Love me some diablo dupping

Fragged
01-11-2018, 07:01 PM
295ms ping? Ouch.

-Mcoy

This guy gets it.

<3

Fragged
01-11-2018, 07:13 PM

Aye my guild killed a mob they shouldn't have, something I specifically advised them against. In order to make things right for this mistake we conceded two of that mob and agreed upon a deal that would make sure you guys got at least two ruby tears.

I'm failing to see the connection between this and your statement about me being a known cheater?

I know our guilds have our differences, but that doesn't mean that either guild is filled with cheaters and liars. It is however single individuals like you that encourage the toxic raid scene for both of our guilds, by keeping the hate and the lies flowing.

/hug

Nexii
01-11-2018, 07:35 PM
There's scum in both sides of A/A that ought to be kicked out. Both guilds can't do much about it, with the state of raiding how it is each guild needs to hold onto every player they have to compete. It's unfortunate but also why I favor individual punishments by GMs over guild punishments.

skarlorn
01-11-2018, 07:49 PM
i think it may be a cool idea to literally kill people for breaking the raiding rules of project 1999 an everquest classic

skarlorn
01-11-2018, 07:58 PM
just imagine the netflix detective show they'd release abt it 8 years later. sirken PM me immediatley

RedXIII
01-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Lol. Why am i not surprised. Personal attacks, bad, mad, tears... the usual reply after some truth is told and facts are shown... sure, keep it up. Bitch about why the server sucks with GM's when the real issue is that you(aftermeth leaders) fail to realize that when the time comes to punish someone that did something wrong, just because he is your "guildie" you chose not to do so. shrugs, afterall, the people doing the shady shit is usually the officers too. lolz.

Also, @Aikons, dude, i know you "admit" that you did something wrong, fact is, you did AFTER we have show you 5 different fraps and the mob was dead/looted. So here is my question big boy. When YOU pulled Dozekar, all the way down to west, then zoned out because your guild failed to 4way tag, came back in, and YOU pulled it again before reset. Explain to me, how, you been a officer, a old player, did not know you were doing something against the rules? Why does it always have to come down to fraps and us having to PROVE what you did? Short memory? Brain dead? Stupid?

My theory is this: You learned from the scums above you, and they taught you well. Keep cheating, ill keep frapsing and fucking you up!

Keep the "mad" "terrible RL" type of comments. Gives me a good laugh everytime. Oh, i am doing just fine IRL, thanks for your concerns. I am here to talk about p99 thou. ;)

Lammy
01-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Why don't you guys just stop pulling dragons across the zone and actually raid the zone. It's fun and the way the game was classically intended to be played. Enjoy it and this would all go away.

Ket
01-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Can someone explain to me why you call each other nerds on a forum for an everquest emulator, and expect it to carry any weight? Genuine question here.

It's like, if I'm sitting there in my long-johns with a bud light lime, dipping my feet in a kiddy-pool in front of my trailer, surrounded by other trailers, in a trailer park, calling the people around me "white trash", does that really mean anything? When you call someone a fucking nerd, are you implying that you are ...what ...less of a fucking nerd?

Cool thread, tho.

Ket
01-11-2018, 08:27 PM
Also, quit being dicks. get banned less.

Lhancelot
01-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Can someone explain to me why you call each other nerds on a forum for an everquest emulator, and expect it to carry any weight? Genuine question here.

It's like, if I'm sitting there in my long-johns with a bud light lime, dipping my feet in a kiddy-pool in front of my trailer, surrounded by other trailers, in a trailer park, calling the people around me "white trash", does that really mean anything? When you call someone a fucking nerd, are you implying that you are ...what ...less of a fucking nerd?

Cool thread, tho.

On the p99 forums "nerd" is a term of endearment not an insult.

Ket
01-11-2018, 08:37 PM
On the p99 forums "nerd" is a term of endearment not an insult.

Oh. Well that's sweet. Now i'm less like "wtf?" and more like "awwwwwww."

Fragged
01-11-2018, 09:02 PM
Lol. Why am i not surprised. Personal attacks, bad, mad, tears... the usual reply after some truth is told and facts are shown... sure, keep it up. Bitch about why the server sucks with GM's when the real issue is that you(aftermeth leaders) fail to realize that when the time comes to punish someone that did something wrong, just because he is your "guildie" you chose not to do so. shrugs, afterall, the people doing the shady shit is usually the officers too. lolz.

Also, @Aikons, dude, i know you "admit" that you did something wrong, fact is, you did AFTER we have show you 5 different fraps and the mob was dead/looted. So here is my question big boy. When YOU pulled Dozekar, all the way down to west, then zoned out because your guild failed to 4way tag, came back in, and YOU pulled it again before reset. Explain to me, how, you been a officer, a old player, did not know you were doing something against the rules? Why does it always have to come down to fraps and us having to PROVE what you did? Short memory? Brain dead? Stupid?

My theory is this: You learned from the scums above you, and they taught you well. Keep cheating, ill keep frapsing and fucking you up!

Keep the "mad" "terrible RL" type of comments. Gives me a good laugh everytime. Oh, i am doing just fine IRL, thanks for your concerns. I am here to talk about p99 thou. ;)

You realize that I can't see where the mob is in my train as I am turning corners and running for my life right? As such I rely on the information given to me by other people. And as I said, I specifically told my fellow guildmates that if this mob has been in west we can't kill it and need to drop it.

skarlorn
01-11-2018, 09:09 PM
good ol aikons

cool
normal
& geared

Nexii
01-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Why don't you guys just stop pulling dragons across the zone and actually raid the zone. It's fun and the way the game was classically intended to be played. Enjoy it and this would all go away.

Wouldn't happen even if A/A came to an agreement. Due to archaic/draconic GM imposed raid rules that were written for Kunark zones with one raid target. They just don't work for ToV/Kael due to multiple raid targets. If you're clearing to a dragon and another pops you are DQed permanently from the one that popped which is just inane. Basically the only way to play under this dumb ruleset is to pull to the zone line, to avoid being DQed.

Matalus
01-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Henrique I miss you bud. You seem to be carrying too much on your shoulders now. Come back to the original roots and have fun like we used to. Stop worrying so much. Remember when we used to go back at who was top wiz? Lets just do that...get out of rnf..you're better than that.

Twochain
01-11-2018, 11:37 PM
good ol aikons

cool
normal
& geared

No doubt in my mind this dude could talk people down from the ledge lmaooo

fan D
01-12-2018, 12:15 AM

is it fun though? after the first time or two.................yikes shit sucks

fan D
01-12-2018, 12:19 AM
Wouldn't happen even if A/A came to an agreement. Due to archaic/draconic GM imposed raid rules that were written for Kunark zones with one raid target. They just don't work for ToV/Kael due to multiple raid targets. If you're clearing to a dragon and another pops you are DQed permanently from the one that popped which is just inane. Basically the only way to play under this dumb ruleset is to pull to the zone line, to avoid being DQed.

Or you can just enjoy your dragon. The items don't matter. No one needs any of the items to progress their characters or to do harder content. And it's not like there is PvP to use half of the stats. You don't even need most the stats in this game, nor do you need any of the velious items. re think ur life

Lammy
01-12-2018, 01:22 AM
is it fun though? after the first time or two.................yikes shit sucks

If you find yourself needing to kill every spawn then no, it probably loses its' appeal. If you could be happy with a couple dragons each cycle it could be fun as hell. Bring back the Footrace FTE and give a decent 3-6 hour mob ownership. You'll see guilds that actually enjoy raiding and socializing having fun again.

Pokesan
01-12-2018, 02:04 AM
This isn't autism

Henrique isn't crazy. Kluwen isn't crazy. Wanting to raid "competitively" isn't insane.

is too, they are, it is.

hope this helps!!!! God bless!!!

skarlorn
01-12-2018, 02:17 AM
is too, they are, it is.

hope this helps!!!! God bless!!!

stront
01-12-2018, 04:27 AM
Aikons trying to discuss with Henrique is pointless.

Kinda like a CEO getting out if his bentley to discuss with a homeless punk about why life is unfair lol

More like mom and dad took the keys away for a month for double parking in a handicapped zone.

RedXIII
01-12-2018, 05:46 AM
You realize that I can't see where the mob is in my train as I am turning corners and running for my life right? As such I rely on the information given to me by other people. And as I said, I specifically told my fellow guildmates that if this mob has been in west we can't kill it and need to drop it.

Well, i don't belive you. Because i don't think you are this dumb or stupid. I actually feel like you are a smart guy. You just playing dumb because thats how p99 rule lawyerquest works. You fuck up, then you try argue about it saying you didnt do. When you clearly should know you did it was wrong, let the mob reset and pull it again. If we beat you to it and pulled first, shrugs. Shit happens next week there is more.

Incase you are actually dumb, i draw you a map for next time you FTE Dozekar and noone tags it off you, you now know it went deep as fuck into west and should let it fully reset.

http://i.imgur.com/wmZcNbI.jpg (https://imgur.com/wmZcNbI)
(Hope image works, if not ill post link below)

Again, you can try and do this "play dumb" thing all you want. Fact remains, a well seasoned officer pulled Dozekar, kited it into west, did not drop it at any point (zoned out), came back in, and re-pull dozekar from west door to entrance... Feel free to play dumb Aikons, i just don't think you are this stupid.

@Matalus, yeah man, good old <IB> times, sadly those days are over and we are stuck with these people. Terrible players, zero skills, liars and would rather to watch the world burn then try and be the change and start to play fair. /shrugs. ;)

Legday
01-12-2018, 09:33 AM
Well, i don't belive you. Because i don't think you are this dumb or stupid. I actually feel like you are a smart guy. You just playing dumb because thats how p99 rule lawyerquest works. You fuck up, then you try argue about it saying you didnt do. When you clearly should know you did it was wrong, let the mob reset and pull it again. If we beat you to it and pulled first, shrugs. Shit happens next week there is more.

Incase you are actually dumb, i draw you a map for next time you FTE Dozekar and noone tags it off you, you now know it went deep as fuck into west and should let it fully reset.

Again, you can try and do this "play dumb" thing all you want. Fact remains, a well seasoned officer pulled Dozekar, kited it into west, did not drop it at any point (zoned out), came back in, and re-pull dozekar from west door to entrance... Feel free to play dumb Aikons, i just don't think you are this stupid.

@Matalus, yeah man, good old <IB> times, sadly those days are over and we are stuck with these people. Terrible players, zero skills, liars and would rather to watch the world burn then try and be the change and start to play fair. /shrugs. ;)

Knowing for a fact that Aikons is telling the truth just makes this even more cringey. Let it go dude.

Transylvania
01-12-2018, 10:50 AM
P99 is ruthless, wild, untamed, unforgiving chaos compared to EQ2 - THAT'S a carebear game

Ella`Ella
01-12-2018, 11:04 AM

Things like this really put things into perspective. When I think I'm having a bad day, I love to come back to this forum and see posts like this to remind myself that no matter how bad things may be for me today, someone out there is having a worse day.

Tenderizer
01-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Forums, forums never change.... hope you all have a better day in RL

RedXIII
01-12-2018, 12:15 PM
Things like this really put things into perspective. When I think I'm having a bad day, I love to come back to this forum and see posts like this to remind myself that no matter how bad things may be for me today, someone out there is having a worse day.

Again, i am here to talk about P99 bud. I am sorry to hear your RL day is going bad. And i am glad you think my post made you feel better about yourself. Tbh, i feel bad for you if you need to come to a forum, on the internet, to read posts from people you have absolutely no idea what they do or how they are in RL to feel better about yourself. But... if thats your thing, if thats your fun. I am glad i could help. <3

Wish you well. And i hope your day gets better. I wish no harm for anyone IRL. Hope yall doing good because without you guys there wouldnt be this great community. I just feel we can improve everyday with opinions, thoughts and name/shame the bad apples.

fan D
01-12-2018, 12:20 PM
Again, i am here to talk about P99 bud. I am sorry to hear your RL day is going bad. And i am glad you think my post made you feel better about yourself. Tbh, i feel bad for you if you need to come to a forum, on the internet, to read posts from people you have absolutely no idea what they do or how they are in RL to feel better about yourself. But... if thats your thing, if thats your fun. I am glad i could help. <3

Wish you well. And i hope your day gets better. I wish no harm for anyone IRL. Hope yall doing good because without you guys there wouldnt be this great community. I just feel we can improve everyday with opinions, thoughts and name/shame the bad apples.

go outside

spanky_kc
01-12-2018, 12:39 PM

You may want to talk to your buddy Franswa for petitioning dying to Wyverns...

11/30/17 01:57:31 PM You told franswa, 'that u or me? if it was me, my bad'
11/30/17 01:57:36 PM Franswa tells you, 'definitely wasn't me'
11/30/17 01:57:48 PM Franswa tells you, 'was sneaking and stopped to make sure i had them'
11/30/17 01:57:50 PM You told Franswa, 'i saw a wyvern at the door and flopped'

Your guild is littered w/ worse people then you think. Also getting suspended for that is quite insane really.

icedwards
01-12-2018, 12:46 PM

11/30/17 01:57:48 PM Franswa tells you, 'was sneaking and stopped to make sure i had them'

Your guild is littered w/ worse people then you think. Also getting suspended for that is quite insane really.

Sounds like you aggrod wyverns and flopped them on Franswa. Shame on you, suspension well earned. Repent your wicked ways and maybe all will be forgiven.

Pokesan
01-12-2018, 12:47 PM
STOP BREAKING THE RULES

Legday
01-12-2018, 12:49 PM

Overcompensation like you read about.

Ella`Ella
01-12-2018, 01:00 PM

Actually, I'm having an incredible day. My annual bonus paid out today and I'm closing on another condo in the city which I already have signed leases for. Hardest part of my day is going to be where I want to eat dinner tonight.

My comment was more about putting into perspective how worked up people continue to get on this server after almost a decade of the same bullshit. I can understand people who have only been playing for a year or two, but you're no 'new kid' on this block.

Some people touch a hot curling iron, burn themselves and never touch a hot iron again. Other people touch that hot curling iron, burn themselves, then try to stick the same hot curling iron into their asshole.

Decide which you want to be...

RedXIII
01-12-2018, 01:18 PM

Zero my guild monks are suspended as far as i know. You guys have what? 3-4? i dunno what to tell you there. Again, i hope people just stop been douchebags and breaking rules... but i doubt this will happen in the sooner future.

Anyways, as i said in previous reply Sirfloppin, you are not one of the bad apples, my feel is that you just went in there careless. Shouldn't play careless thou when you are raiding with the big dogs... you are not CSG or some casual guild that can break rules non stop and still get away... you know this =D

No idea whats that talk with Franswa is about. I am missing contest... did he not say he was sneaking, and saw that he did not have agro? anyways, send Franswa a tell he usually a pretty nice guy and easy to talk.

spanky_kc
01-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Kinda hard to be careful when they were already aggro'd. But I am on the Top 10 Most wanted list or some shit so it makes sense I guess. Also it happened on 11/30 and it magically gets processed on the same hour of our 20 day raid suspension. I just find it comical is all.

Argh
01-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Can't decide if this thread is more pathetic, sad, or cringey.

Mead
01-12-2018, 02:38 PM

Franswa is a god damn saint

You won’t win any points around here with this

rebeccablack
01-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Kinda hard to be careful when they were already aggro'd. But I am on the Top 10 Most wanted list or some shit so it makes sense I guess. Also it happened on 11/30 and it magically gets processed on the same hour of our 20 day raid suspension. I just find it comical is all.
you are correct that your poor reputation makes people more likely to report you for things like this. perhaps your eq vacation will give you time to reflect on this

kotton05
01-12-2018, 03:21 PM
I love sweet justice. You deserve every second of it.

spanky_kc
01-12-2018, 03:22 PM
you are correct that your poor reputation makes people more likely to report you for things like this. perhaps your eq vacation will give you time to reflect on this

What did I do wrong? Not give in to charity pixels in a hard to get pixel emu server called p99? I just feed you trolls that hate on me because I find it so funny how many of you think I RMT, etc. So funny.

If by Saint, you mean Franswa is a crying little french baguette then by all means, we need to honor him as that.

kotton05
01-12-2018, 03:22 PM
EVERY SECOND!

Detoxx
01-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Of all the mighty pixel lords on P99 Aikons is the most normal I have met. He is good people. Oh course 80% of the population is high on drugs and/or unemployed and/or a social outcast so I dont know that that is much of a compliment now that I think on it =(

Gap, Gap, Gap, Gap, Gap, Gap, Gap, Gap and its over.

Rang
01-12-2018, 03:26 PM
thread p good. cool and normal. 5 stars

kotton05
01-12-2018, 03:27 PM
i love the TEARS!

Detoxx
01-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Zero my guild monks are suspended as far as i know. You guys have what? 3-4? i dunno what to tell you there. Again, i hope people just stop been douchebags and breaking rules... but i doubt this will happen in the sooner future.

Anyways, as i said in previous reply Sirfloppin, you are not one of the bad apples, my feel is that you just went in there careless. Shouldn't play careless thou when you are raiding with the big dogs... you are not CSG or some casual guild that can break rules non stop and still get away... you know this =D

No idea whats that talk with Franswa is about. I am missing contest... did he not say he was sneaking, and saw that he did not have agro? anyways, send Franswa a tell he usually a pretty nice guy and easy to talk.

/who all Kelzaraz. Hmm, just cause he isnt guilded anymore doesnt mean he didnt commit the crime while guilded....

spanky_kc
01-12-2018, 03:30 PM
EVERY SECOND!

How was that suspension for Training us in AoN form in Hate Merkk. You are a true piece of shit like the rest of the shady untalented monks out there :). Glad to see that you still troll these forums.

Mead
01-12-2018, 03:33 PM
Pretty epic meltdown

I'm glad I woke up and got to experience in real time

Legday
01-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Picks in bold

Falcons (-3) at Eagles, over/under 41
Titans at Patriots (-13.5), over/under 48
Jaguars at Steelers (-7.5), over/under 41
Saints at Vikings (-5), over/under 46.5

Yw

Pokesan
01-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Falcons
Pats
Jags
Saints

rebeccablack
01-12-2018, 03:46 PM
What did I do wrong? Not give in to charity pixels in a hard to get pixel emu server called p99? I just feed you trolls that hate on me because I find it so funny how many of you think I RMT, etc. So funny.
creating this cry thread as a venue for your public meltdown is probably your most charitable p99 action, so thanks for that i guess

Legday
01-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Falcons
Pats
Jags
Saints

Ok...if you want to do it that way the money lines are:

Falcons +155
Pats -1000
Jags +280
Saints +185

Their opponents are at:

Eagles +135
Titans +650
Steelers -360
Vikings -220

Argh
01-12-2018, 04:12 PM
If by Saint, you mean Franswa is a crying little french baguette then by all means, we need to honor him as that.

Would it be worse to be that caricature of a French person (Franswa isn't French, yikes) or a bozo having a meltdown in their own RNF thread?

trite
01-12-2018, 04:21 PM

Franswa super nice and cool, you seem kind of not so much.

Mead
01-12-2018, 04:26 PM
Would it be worse to be that caricature of a French person (Franswa isn't French, yikes) or a bozo having a meltdown in their own RNF thread?

Not to mention he just insulted a couple of people from his own guild lol

https://i.imgur.com/GsCiy3r.gif

It's a good thing he has plenty of time to reflect on his transgressions

Senescant
01-12-2018, 04:27 PM
I can confirm he commit crimes while guilded. He banned me from Awakened forums.

That is a crime of the highest order. I just want to forumquest and he destroys that goal with one keystroke.

I'll look into getting this reversed Dald.

kjs86z
01-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Hey man, I'm not French.

I'm sorry you got suspended but I didn't do an individual petition. It was just added to the batch of videos I have of AM monks training me with wyverns. I wish I could flop, but when I get smoked by an AM train it affects me quite a bit being a bard. I actually liked that you apologized for it.

I hope you have another account to play because EQ is fun.

Confirmed Canadian

mefdinkins
01-12-2018, 04:39 PM
I have two 60 monks and I couldn't pull a enema out of my own ass cheeks.

Can someone teach me this wyvern stuff? I know how to make some pretty sick jumps when I do dwarf barrel rolling so I don't need any coaching there.

kotton05
01-12-2018, 04:59 PM
How was that suspension for Training us in AoN form in Hate Merkk. You are a true piece of shit like the rest of the shady untalented monks out there :). Glad to see that you still troll these forums.

I’d didnt cry about it and you’re the one who stepped on the tracks. I admitted it was a train none the less and thanked the staff.

I’m not shady at all. Thanks for being mad I’m enjoying every tear.

Skew
01-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Merkk isnt shady or untalented but he is a pos for dumping his blue bros to play the worst mmo server ever created which is red99.

kaev
01-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Merkk isnt shady or untalented but he is a pos for dumping his blue bros to play the worst mmo server ever created which is red99.

qft

Skew
01-13-2018, 08:14 AM
Who stole the Asian chaps toilet?

RedXIII
01-13-2018, 08:47 AM
Who stole the Asian chaps toilet?

rofl. First thing i noticed too. Hahahaha

Lookout Naethyn, guy is pooping behind you!

Lammy
01-13-2018, 08:49 AM
Witnessing someone genuinely upset about "charity pixels" is so gross.

Zal22
01-13-2018, 10:42 AM
That stance screams Vulak incoming. Creepy self satisfied smile works also.

Well done.

Thugnuts
01-14-2018, 06:59 PM
OP wants a brain.

OP wants to suck on my Skull Shaped Barbute.

Wfrench1234
01-15-2018, 01:55 AM
OP wants a brain.

OP wants to suck on my Skull Shaped Barbute.

This post is bereft of comedy.

Lhancelot
01-15-2018, 07:21 AM
Hey man, I'm not French.

I hope you have another account to play because EQ is fun.

:D

Legday
01-15-2018, 09:55 AM
Picks in bold

Falcons (-3) at Eagles, over/under 41
Titans at Patriots (-13.5), over/under 48
Jaguars at Steelers (-7.5), over/under 41
Saints at Vikings (-5), over/under 46.5

Yw

4-3-1. Blah.

In reality I ended up taking the Jags instead of the Steelers but I also ended up taking the under in the NO/MIN game.