PDA

View Full Version : +Guardian Koz

Zemus
01-05-2018, 10:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3V1Kh3w.png

So Guardian K was killed today by a group of Aftermath. Secondhand reports are coming in that this was deemed acceptable while on suspension. Everything but Lodi seemed like clear instruction, but mayhaps not

https://i.imgur.com/rQyBvFD.gif

Rygar
01-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Probably why Sirken doesn't like listing every single exception, situations like this probably drive him mad.

I had a guildie solo Koz, is no different than doing pillar dragons really.

I would be shocked if they eat an extension for this.

Zemus
01-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Probably why Sirken doesn't like listing every single exception, situations like this probably drive him mad.

I had a guildie solo Koz, is no different than doing pillar dragons really.

I would be shocked if they eat an extension for this.

The list is not very long at all. I was told people asked, and were specifically told no on K. /boggle

Not that I don't agree that K should be allowed as a quest mob and not a raid mob.

scaura
01-05-2018, 11:30 PM
I was the fter for Guardian kozz apparently I'm infernus member .was my FTE and it was just that a shaman I know was in zone for easier kill hence I pulled towards him .when does this make up a group of aftermaths.. Or perhaps.. Ogre is 6 gnome as u did ur counting..

Tupakk
01-05-2018, 11:58 PM

So Guardian K was killed today by a group of Aftermath. Secondhand reports are coming in that this was deemed acceptable while on suspension. Everything but Lodi seemed like clear instruction, but mayhaps not

Chill we all know if y’all would of gotten FTE you wouldn’t be saying something.

Woopz has been doing this for people for a while his 2nd SALE so far gratz.

Cylock
01-06-2018, 12:22 AM

Petition quest on Guardian K ... sigh

Teako
01-06-2018, 12:32 AM
I loved the screenshot of acon crying threatening to petition a solo shaman killing guardian K because he's am while infernus had the FTE.

Moron. Guardian K can be solod easily by like six classes. Raid content and raid zones are off limits. Guardian K is neither.

scaura
01-06-2018, 12:43 AM
Puppet string -soulfire mallet -pet what else do I need really.. Lol

scaura
01-06-2018, 12:44 AM
I did all the damage sadly haste pet dots uhmmm

Phenyo
01-06-2018, 12:53 AM
nice backfire thread

Beastagoog
01-06-2018, 01:49 AM
Jesus fucking Christ.

You guys serious about this whole thread right now?

KENAK
01-06-2018, 02:52 AM
What time did he die?

Mead
01-06-2018, 03:30 AM
Welcome to p99 boyz

cashrip
01-06-2018, 05:50 AM
Suspension rules seem pretty clear. Back to back 20 days ouch, someone had to do it first.

Mockba1980
01-06-2018, 08:06 AM
LoL Pathetic Chillwin !

Cecily
01-06-2018, 08:15 AM
LoL Pathetic Chillwin !

What a BOP am I now correct? At this point I dislike this Awakened piggie now from.

Mead
01-06-2018, 09:06 AM
I never defend AM, and no doubt they would be starting the same thread if the roles were reversed, but they didn’t, AW did. Sad times have fallen upon us gents. You should be ashamed of yourself. Will enjoy this backfire thread

Phatez
01-06-2018, 09:56 AM
I like fries.

Cecily
01-06-2018, 10:07 AM
I never defend AM, and no doubt they would be starting the same thread if the roles were reversed, but they didn’t, AW did. Sad times have fallen upon us gents. You should be ashamed of yourself. Will enjoy this backfire thread

It's despicable regardless what side posted it. This crybaby offended angry whatever the fuck behavior is the reason both guilds are on time out. Quit petitioning and learn how to act like adults instead of children.

Valakut
01-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Meanwhile Chillwin has been camping Temple of Droga for 15 hours today

#Yikes

if he's who i think you're talking about he says he'll send a tell when he gets an earring but unless you keep eyes on the camp he will just mule them and stay in the camp for eternity. it's like the king tranix youth league

fastboy21
01-06-2018, 10:42 AM
it's like the king tranix youth league

Har :p

Zemus
01-06-2018, 11:32 AM
I haven't been able to land the Soothsayer camp yet. All I got so far was a bucket of Rukus stingers and an essence of Dol.

ItsDeckard
01-06-2018, 01:26 PM
But why?

Tupakk
01-06-2018, 02:00 PM
It's despicable regardless what side posted it. This crybaby offended angry whatever the fuck behavior is the reason both guilds are on time out. Quit petitioning and learn how to act like adults instead of children.

You should see the Casual petition list it’s twice the size. AA TO = 150xWL(GM)

kotton05
01-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Cringewin at it again...

I’d like to see this petition. If you didn’t format it in rap battle format it’ll not be taken seriously.

Skew
01-06-2018, 02:55 PM
I can solo K on a ranger. not a raid mob nerds.

Zemus
01-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Nah, not my petition at all. Picture this, here i am minding my own business when I get wind of it.

[Fri Jan 05 15:00:09 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'hey bruh'
[Fri Jan 05 15:00:19 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'hullo'
[Fri Jan 05 15:00:22 2018] [59 Conjurer] Fastestmage (Gnome) <Venerate> ZONE: templeveeshan
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:20 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'who is this?'
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:39 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'but like do I know you?'
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:43 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'no'
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:51 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'im asking the question cause your in AW'
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:59 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'and you would probably know'
[Fri Jan 05 15:02:04 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'my understanding is AM was not supposed to do guardian kozz. '
[Fri Jan 05 15:02:56 2018] Fastestmage tells you, '/tell Enigmo no need to offer a peace offering now its to late the forum petition is entered guess its 60 days of time off'
[Fri Jan 05 15:03:08 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'my understanding is sirken specifically said "NO!" when asked if A/A could do guardian kozz during suspension. but I think its a dumb rule, however thats the way it is '
[Fri Jan 05 15:03:23 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'lol wow'
[Fri Jan 05 15:03:25 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'MT?'
: [Fri Jan 05 15:03:08 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'my understanding is sirken specifically said "NO!" when asked if A/A could do guardian kozz during suspension. but I think its a dumb rule, however thats the way it is '
[Fri Jan 05 15:03:58 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'err yeah sorry'
[Fri Jan 05 15:04:08 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'AM trying to extended olive branches to us'
[Fri Jan 05 15:04:39 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'you guys gonna petition?'
[Fri Jan 05 15:04:56 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'going to? no its already done '
[Fri Jan 05 15:05:16 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'and GM views are at 11 already in 5mins lol'

So i'm like oh shit, someone went and fucked up. Well, a couple hours later I hear that it got closed because Guardian K isn't a raid mob.. which I actually agree with.

Anyway, my point is it would be nice to know this as I would have liked to do the quest myself. Instead we've been getting lambasted for zoning into PoM on death or ToV to avoid a death loop. Witchhunt is real.

So instead of being hidden behind the petition form, I'd just like to put it out there that Koz does appear to be allowed.

scaura
01-06-2018, 02:58 PM
was my 19th fte really ...

First Strength of the Elements: Shigouragu <Infernus>

from the intelligent of a wise man!

Mockba1980
01-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Nah, not my petition at all. Picture this, here i am minding my own business when I get wind of it.

[Fri Jan 05 15:00:09 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'hey bruh'
[Fri Jan 05 15:00:19 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'hullo'
[Fri Jan 05 15:00:22 2018] [59 Conjurer] Fastestmage (Gnome) <Venerate> ZONE: templeveeshan
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:20 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'who is this?'
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:39 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'but like do I know you?'
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:43 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'no'
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:51 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'im asking the question cause your in AW'
[Fri Jan 05 15:01:59 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'and you would probably know'
[Fri Jan 05 15:02:04 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'my understanding is AM was not supposed to do guardian kozz. '
[Fri Jan 05 15:02:56 2018] Fastestmage tells you, '/tell Enigmo no need to offer a peace offering now its to late the forum petition is entered guess its 60 days of time off'
[Fri Jan 05 15:03:08 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'my understanding is sirken specifically said "NO!" when asked if A/A could do guardian kozz during suspension. but I think its a dumb rule, however thats the way it is '
[Fri Jan 05 15:03:23 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'lol wow'
[Fri Jan 05 15:03:25 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'MT?'
: [Fri Jan 05 15:03:08 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'my understanding is sirken specifically said "NO!" when asked if A/A could do guardian kozz during suspension. but I think its a dumb rule, however thats the way it is '
[Fri Jan 05 15:03:58 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'err yeah sorry'
[Fri Jan 05 15:04:08 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'AM trying to extended olive branches to us'
[Fri Jan 05 15:04:39 2018] You told Fastestmage, 'you guys gonna petition?'
[Fri Jan 05 15:04:56 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'going to? no its already done '
[Fri Jan 05 15:05:16 2018] Fastestmage tells you, 'and GM views are at 11 already in 5mins lol'

So i'm like oh shit, someone went and fucked up. Well, a couple hours later I hear that it got closed because Guardian K isn't a raid mob.. which I actually agree with.

Anyway, my point is it would be nice to know this as I would have liked to do the quest myself. Instead we've been getting lambasted for zoning into PoM on death or ToV to avoid a death loop. Witchhunt is real.

So instead of being hidden behind the petition form, I'd just like to put it out there that Koz does appear to be allowed.

But you directly posted here without check if G.K was a raid mob or not.
And now you're being laughed by everyone here (including Staff). You should just hide behind your pillow.

scaura
01-06-2018, 03:12 PM
love this drama , fastestmage = acon and he send me tell knowing im doing for a friend send 10 venerate in zone to contest and lost it , try to convince me into giving him this piece turns up a petition against a friend that was in zone that helps me slows it in zone , jesus . what a nice tards ..

loved pixels this way !!!!

Grats liia the templar for fusible ore for 1 pp!!!!

scaura
01-06-2018, 03:13 PM
wasnt chillwin ex venerate?

Mockba1980
01-06-2018, 03:14 PM
love this drama , fastestmage = acon and he send me tell knowing im doing for a friend send 10 venerate in zone to contest and lost it , try to convince me into giving him this piece turns up a petition against a friend that was in zone that helps me slows it in zone , jesus . what a nice tards ..

loved pixels this way !!!!

Grats liia the templar for fusible ore for 1 pp!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/bFc3jpD.jpg

Thanks to my Venerate's bro !

Breaken
01-06-2018, 03:17 PM
But you directly posted here without check if G.K was a raid mob or not.
And now you're being laughed by everyone here (including Staff). You should just hide behind your pillow.

Have you read the rule? Can you point out where it says raid mobs are off limits? I am perfectly fine with Guardian being added to the list of acceptable mobs to kill that has an FTE, because it should have been there to begin with, but it isn't there. It says:

Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes (except Plane of Sky and only on your rotation day), no VP, no ToV, no ST. Ringwar is ok on your rotation turn only.

Anything that has an FTE message and is considered more than one group content.
Anything that has an FTE message.
Anything that is considered more than one group content.

These three statements are a no. Technically the first statement is redundant, because if the mob has an FTE message, whether it is considered more than one group content or not, it is covered in statement two.

I see nothing that says, Any raid mob that has an FTE message.

jpetrick
01-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Have any of you ever thought that maybe both of our guilds are suspended because this is the approach you take to the game?

Breaken
01-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Have any of you ever thought that maybe both of our guilds are suspended because this is the approach you take to the game?

The approach of not killing a mob that has an FTE message that isn't named Lodizal or Ragefire?

jpetrick
01-06-2018, 03:28 PM
The approach of not killing a mob that has an FTE message that isn't named Lodizal or Ragefire?

lol

woosh

Teako
01-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Have you read the rule? Can you point out where it says raid mobs are off limits? I am perfectly fine with Guardian being added to the list of acceptable mobs to kill that has an FTE, because it should have been there to begin with, but it isn't there. It says:

These three statements are a no. Technically the first statement is redundant, because if the mob has an FTE message, whether it is considered more than one group content or not, it is covered in statement two.

This is some HARDCORE top-tier spin machine. This is totally against the spirit of the ruling, and desperately trying to cling to the letter of the ruling... which even there it fails.

Q1: What is considered a "raid" on Project 1999?
A: A raid is any group of players looking to engage a raid target OR any force consisting of more than one group united in a common goal. This means that three people can be considered a raid if they intend to kill Dracoliche, or 20 people clearing fear trash. Most epic NPC's are not considered "raid" mobs. The exception to this is Ragefire, which is considered a 'high tier' mob (like the Fear golems). For all other intents and purposes, Ragefire is treated like an 'high tier' NPC (ie: camp/poopsock rules do not apply). Please keep in mind that because of the need to clear to a raid target, trains enacted on players while on the way to Ragefire can be considered raid violations and action could be taken against your guild as a whole, regardless of whether the victims are part of a raid. It is in your best interest to be very careful when racing for a target, especially when it involves training away mobs.

It very clearly says "a group of players looking to engage a raid target" (Guardian Kozzalym is not a raid target, nor is it in a raid zone).

It very clearly says,

Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes (except Plane of Sky and only on your rotation day), no VP, no ToV, no ST. Ringwar is ok on your rotation turn only.

"Anything with an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content." - Two players are not more than one group, AM never triggered an FTE, and Guardian K is not a target that has now or ever required a raid to kill. In fact, he's easily soloable by several classes.

I'm sure you're frantically running to try and talk about how "unrealistic and unfair" this is.. but, let me harken you back to one key rule:

Note on Rule Lawyering – I think the spirit of everything we are trying to accomplish here is pretty clear. Anyone that tries to twist the words to support and/or justify nefarious actions will not be rewarded. There will be no “technically this could be that”, or “well it doesn’t exactly say this word for word”. From this point forward we will be actively enforcing the spirit of these rules more so than the exact letter of the law. Don't expect to skirt passed a raid suspension on a loop hole or technicality.

Clearly no raid mob was killed, no raid infraction occurred, and AM did nothing wrong.

Can you say the same about Awakened members who are de-tagging alts who were guilded when the suspension was handed out in order to tag Statue/AoW for faction hits? Cause that's a no no. (:

Zemus
01-06-2018, 03:29 PM
wasnt chillwin ex venerate?

Yes. After I left and the guild moved to Agnarr everything was dead for about 6 months. Then Nayrue picked things back up and started mass recruiting in KC and joined Lord Bob 3 or whatever. I really have no affiliation at all anymore.

Cecily
01-06-2018, 03:32 PM
You should see the Casual petition list it’s twice the size. AA TO = 150xWL(GM)

Everyone here is scum then. Gamers really are the worst people. Rather have a junkie babysit my hypothetical children.

scaura
01-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Pretty sure. Murkeye Henrique and some awa did FTE and 5man guardian kozz on suspension last year April on their bans not sure if I still have the logs.. Pot calling kettle black here might have to dig if I really have to ������������

Skew
01-06-2018, 03:36 PM

Sit down and shut up you man child. You give this server bum aids daily.
Regards.

Breaken
01-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Teako, your entire post is irrelevant. Why are you quoting what a raid is? The rule on what is allowed while you are suspended is not that you are suspended from raiding. It is that you are suspended from mobs with FTE messages, and specific zones. Most of those zones are raid zones, but you will also notice that Plane of Mischief is not a raid zone.

Awakened has not asked for you to be suspended for killing Guardian. It seems Venerate has. Chillwin made a post here letting people know that Guardian is allowed, even though it isn't listed. Aftermath came running to defend themselves. Why, if there isn't an issue?

Lhancelot

This is why the raid scene is awful. Nerds so greedy for pixels it's real sick shit. Nothing to do with "bad rules" and admin, it's the players 100%.

icedwards
Pretty sure. Murkeye Henrique and some awa did FTE and 5man guardian kozz on suspension last year April on their bans not sure if I still have the logs.. Pot calling kettle black here might have to dig if I really have to ������������

dafuq?

post logs, please

Phenyo
01-06-2018, 03:40 PM

icedwards
01-06-2018, 03:41 PM
This is some HARDCORE top-tier spin machine. This is totally against the spirit of the ruling, and desperately trying to cling to the letter of the ruling... which even there it fails.

It very clearly says "a group of players looking to engage a raid target" (Guardian Kozzalym is not a raid target, nor is it in a raid zone).

It very clearly says,

"Anything with an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content." - Two players are not more than one group, AM never triggered an FTE, and Guardian K is not a target that has now or ever required a raid to kill. In fact, he's easily soloable by several classes.

I'm sure you're frantically running to try and talk about how "unrealistic and unfair" this is.. but, let me harken you back to one key rule:

Clearly no raid mob was killed, no raid infraction occurred, and AM did nothing wrong.

Can you say the same about Awakened members who are de-tagging alts who were guilded when the suspension was handed out in order to tag Statue/AoW for faction hits? Cause that's a no no. (:

https://i.imgur.com/zSaH1Ve.jpg

Teako
01-06-2018, 03:47 PM
Awakened has not asked for you to be suspended for killing Guardian. It seems Venerate has. Chillwin made a post here letting people know that Guardian is allowed, even though it isn't listed. Aftermath came running to defend themselves. Why, if there isn't an issue?

Because you are desperate to continue to belittle/defame/demean anything that you don't like even to the point that your other officers are talking to us about how much they can't stand you lol.

Venerate petitioned Aftermath for Infernus getting an FTE because Acon has a perpetual hatred for Aftermath ever since he got tossed like old garbage.

Awakened immediately ran to the forums to cry over how unfair it was that we weren't punished for "raiding" a non raid mob with a single person.

No response to the 6 Awakened alts that de-tagged this morning at statue to get faction hits? That's attacking a noted raid mob while suspended. Maybe Awakened should look introspectively at their own members violating the no-raid-mob rule instead of at Aftermath.

Phenyo
01-06-2018, 03:47 PM

This guy pointed out how we are in the wrong and how we are making ourselves look like idiots. Better resort to ad hom and call them autistic that'll show em.

Thanks for the cringe

scaura
01-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Best weekends jokes..ever two top tier guild was feed with toxic from sources and just began trying to fight each other by non related mob .no aw and am contested and benefit from it take a chill pill and stop being. Manipulated best advice given it goes endless
.. 4 more days more learn to love till then. Hate each other then on
Noooo???

Liia
01-06-2018, 03:51 PM
[Fri Jan 05 15:14:05 2018] --You have looted a Fusible Velium Ore.--

Thanks Woopz and Jumbalaya!

Salty tears raining and I love it!

Join Rustle 2018 Edition now!

icedwards
01-06-2018, 03:53 PM
This guy pointed out how we are in the wrong and how we are making ourselves look like idiots. Better resort to ad hom and call them autistic that'll show em.

Thanks for the cringe

ur welcome

Breaken
01-06-2018, 03:53 PM
No response to the 6 Awakened alts that de-tagged this morning at statue to get faction hits?

Feel free to give me their names.

Cecily
01-06-2018, 04:06 PM
ur welcome

Real sad seeing that guy drink A/A kool-aid. Was one of my favorite posters. In any case, thank you. I always get a laugh out of that picture and it never stops being appropriate in threads like these.

Cecily
01-06-2018, 04:06 PM

Thanks for the cringe

scaura
01-06-2018, 04:12 PM
Server wide guardian kozz tod exposed

Tempramental Rogue
01-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Feel free to give me their names.

I clearly saw Temp ninja the ore! Trying to find the fraps...:D

Phatez
01-06-2018, 05:48 PM

Pretty sure 23/24 officers of AM/AW are cringing at this, Breaken. It is this mentality which is why we are both on vacation right now. Grow up. Play the game and act like an adult.

Mead
01-06-2018, 05:54 PM
If someone actually sent a petition in for this, I hope they eat a suspension for wasting staff time and resources

Teako
01-06-2018, 06:57 PM
If someone actually sent a petition in for this, I hope they eat a suspension for wasting staff time and resources

I'd agree, but Acon is a bit slow IRL. So is Tempramental. Guy lied to me in game, and on the phone (lol) over ninja looting an item.. with Sirken standing there showing us proof he stole it. lol

Atmas
01-06-2018, 06:58 PM

Seriously though, why isn't it petition quest in general .... sigh.

Mead
01-06-2018, 07:11 PM
I'd agree, but Acon is a bit slow IRL. So is Tempramental. Guy lied to me in game, and on the phone (lol) over ninja looting an item.. with Sirken standing there showing us proof he stole it. lol

If you're going to be a liar and thief you gotta stick to your guns until the end

Nommis
01-06-2018, 07:45 PM
"It's not a lie if you believe it."
-George Costanza

https://youtu.be/vn_PSJsl0LQ

Senescant
01-06-2018, 09:11 PM

I'd like to see fraps if available

RedXIII
01-06-2018, 09:45 PM
Ok, i was not gonna comment on this, but since my name came up, i might want to clear some facts.

First, i dont even log in when suspended... i only play p99 lately to raid. I am playing other games, like Dota2, SWGemu:Basilisk, League of Legends, Diablo, etc.

Second, i have never killed Guardian Kozz in p99, ever. Its a crap shoulder for someone who will have a Dozekar shoulder. Not gonna waste my time with non BiS stuff.

Third, you can spin all you want, but if you read p99 WRITTEN rules, you know Guardian Kozz is not listed as one of the mobs that you can kill. Yeah you can solo it BUT he has a FTE message and Sirken did not post a exception to it been cool to kill.

With that said, yep, i agree it should be legal to kill Guardian Kozz, tbh i am totally against suspensions, i feel like when you ban 500 ppl from playing the game with friends you make a lot of enemies, lots of ppl stop playing and etc. If you play long enough you know this will happen again next year, just like it did this year. The top dogs will be suspended so retarded crap guilds can have a few scraps here and there because they fail to play the game. They need freebies and p99 doesn't want to actually admit they are giving em freebies, so the GM's make it look like "Hey, these guys fucked up, so we gonna suspend em" - we all know this isn't what it happens.

Spin all you want, the facts and the truth is out there. I am not gonna argue with nerds that have native english lessons and still fails to READ what is posted. If Sirken or any p99 GM said elsewhere that Guardian Kozz is allowed, its prob some hidden skype calls, discord chats or whatever. Its definetly not on the p99 webpage rules.

Anyways, hope you all have a great 2018. can't wait to see my Aftermeth punching bags online in 4-5 days? the streak is what? last 4 vulak to us and 5 dozekars? good shit. keep spinning cuz thats all u guys do to make random morons belive your lies.

Endonde
01-06-2018, 10:13 PM
I've never been happier that I stopped raiding on this server than I am right now.

Cylock
01-06-2018, 10:26 PM
I think we can all agree this is jumbas fault please petition him

/agree

Bad ogrum

Mead
01-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Henrique stopped in to be against the problem and support in all in the same post

Thanks for poppin' in pal

Rivera
01-07-2018, 07:23 AM
:(

Cylock, you were the chosen one! yea, no.

mefdinkins
01-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Is there any chance the official rules thread could be updated to any FTE mobs, "except Lodizal, Guardian Koz, Ragefire?" I'm just a simple man trying to follow the rules.

Cecily
01-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Dumb rules need thoroughly dumb explanations for dumb people because it's all dumb.

fastboy21
01-07-2018, 11:33 AM
Dumb rules need thoroughly dumb explanations for dumb people because it's all dumb.

^^^^
winnah winnah chickan dinnah

mefdinkins
01-07-2018, 12:07 PM

Who are you saying is dumb? Everything? People? P99?

In P99 there are rules, as are in many other games. People get to hide behind an avatar on the internet and think they can act like monsters.

There's four universal principles related to establishing rule of law to maintain order in society.

1. Accountability
The government as well as private actors are accountable under the law.

2. Just Laws
The laws are clear, publicized, stable, and just; are applied evenly; and protect fundamental rights, including the security of persons and property and certain core human rights.

3. Open Government
The processes by which the laws are enacted, administered, and enforced are accessible, fair, and efficient.

4. Accessible & Impartial Dispute Resolution
Justice is delivered timely by competent, ethical, and independent representatives and neutrals who are accessible, have adequate resources, and reflect the makeup of the communities they serve.

Now I'm not saying anything about the server. Obviously open government is not a full option here and accessible and impartial dispute resolution can only come at an extreme cost that volunteers may be unwilling to expend.

However, accountability and clear rules are definitely something that I've heard many P99 players long for. In the real world we could eliminate a lot of regulation and law if people would just "not be assholes." However, I also recognize that good faith disputes often come up between parties - as a result of communication issues and misunderstanding not assholishness. On the other hand, there's things like human trafficking, slavery, genocide, murder, and rape in the world so it's pretty good that there are rules.

So what I'm saying is, a simple question relating to an act that appears on it's face to be a blatant violation of a raid rule isn't that unreasonable to me.

Oh wait sorry this is RNF. So, eat my ass?

kotton05
01-07-2018, 01:07 PM
I've never been happier that I stopped raiding on this server than I am right now.

I’d raid if they went no rules ToV and VP.

mefdinkins
01-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Always a good comparison to bring up genocide when talking about lawyerquest pixels. You win!

It wasn't a comparison it was a simple reminder that humans are capable of doing evil things.

I didn't personally witness the Guardian kill but I can only assume the monster who did such a thing is out there in the world doing shit like this:
https://i.imgur.com/4u05R.gif

BirryDaKir
01-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Still wondering why A/A continues bashing each other in the forums. Threads like this are just masturbatory material for the RnF regulars who love a freshly stirred pot.

I'd like to think most members on both sides of A/A simply like to raid competitively and hold no ill will against the other side. I suppose complaining about ranting and flaming in the RnF forums is crazy, but based on so many RnF threads I understand why the common player sees both sides as the Server Bad Guys.

Mendo
01-08-2018, 05:37 PM
I’d raid if they went no rules ToV and VP.

This would be the fastest way to get A/A to come to terms on an agreement.

BirryDaKir
01-08-2018, 06:00 PM
It's mostly an elaborate ruse. You create the illusion of competition to prevent other guilds from entering the fray and then you silently exchange pixels with very little competition actually happening. You keep a few mobs FFA to keep everyone honest but that's about it.

Also I think there is a mentality from Awakened that they are superior to Aftermath and a mentality from Aftermath that they are the server underdogs who just keep winning. Reality is ex-TMO heavily influence both guilds and the 30 person core of raiders who have been fighting each other for years continues to be the same today as it was back then. Different guild tags, same bull sh!t

My lust for competing and bagging the dragons far exceeds my lust for pixels. I WANT more guilds competing. I'm glad to see CSG and paradigm shift among others stepping up their raiding! Rotation would be the death of fun in the raid scene.

No offense, but you sound like an outsider who has no clue as to the day-to-day membership of either guild. We are not some hive mind of greed and superiority. I suppose the constant drama in RnF may portray otherwise, but in truth we are (most of us) just a bunch of people who like to raid and compete.

I'd like to see competition where at the end of the cycle we shake hands and remain on friendly terms. I can't help but think people feeding into RnF does nothing but fan the flames of negativity.

Check12345
01-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Still wondering why A/A continues bashing each other in the forums. Threads like this are just masturbatory material for the RnF regulars who love a freshly stirred pot.

I'd like to think most members on both sides of A/A simply like to raid competitively and hold no ill will against the other side. I suppose complaining about ranting and flaming in the RnF forums is crazy, but based on so many RnF threads I understand why the common player sees both sides as the Server Bad Guys.

Yeap. I'm here just for the good feels postin and good feels team playin when in game.

p99 and eqmac should be treated as victory laps, at least that was my view when I started here.

Been meaning to make a good feels eq story thread, with enough wodka... mebbe this month.

gkmarino
01-08-2018, 08:34 PM
When the server staff make rules and the neck-beard lawyers start to read between the lines. :confused:
https://imgur.com/a/Y9FxI

Endonde
01-08-2018, 09:45 PM
My lust for competing and bagging the dragons far exceeds my lust for pixels. I WANT more guilds competing. I'm glad to see CSG and paradigm shift among others stepping up their raiding! Rotation would be the death of fun in the raid scene.

No offense, but you sound like an outsider who has no clue as to the day-to-day membership of either guild. We are not some hive mind of greed and superiority. I suppose the constant drama in RnF may portray otherwise, but in truth we are (most of us) just a bunch of people who like to raid and compete.

A) Everyone says that they don't care about pixels, but in truth everyone really cares about the pixels, you're no exception maybe you just don't realize it yet.

B) You shouldn't want more guilds competing, because more guilds = more petitions, and both A/A can't seem to log on for more than 30 minutes at a time without breaking some server rule.

and C) I was briefly in Awakened, you guys definitely think you're superior. During my short stay in the guild the common thought was that you were the best guild the server had ever seen (I shit you not people actually said this.). There are a few of you who like to compete, but the majority of your guild spent years crying about competition, until eventually most of the competition left and they seized the opportunity to become what they cried about for the previous years.

I still like plenty of people in Awakened but the idea that you guys want any kind of real competition is laughable, and the same could be said about Aftermath.

BirryDaKir
01-08-2018, 10:33 PM
A) Everyone says that they don't care about pixels, but in truth everyone really cares about the pixels, you're no exception maybe you just don't realize it yet.

B) You shouldn't want more guilds competing, because more guilds = more petitions, and both A/A can't seem to log on for more than 30 minutes at a time without breaking some server rule.

and C) I was briefly in Awakened, you guys definitely think you're superior. During my short stay in the guild the common thought was that you were the best guild the server had ever seen (I shit you not people actually said this.). There are a few of you who like to compete, but the majority of your guild spent years crying about competition, until eventually most of the competition left and they seized the opportunity to become what they cried about for the previous years.

I still like plenty of people in Awakened but the idea that you guys want any kind of real competition is laughable, and the same could be said about Aftermath.

A) No, that is just not true. Maybe all you care about is pixels but I care about playing EQ for fun. Pixels can certainly be fun but it is more about playing with friends. I'd kindly ask you not speak for me and my intentions.

B) PetitionQuest is the problem, not competition. Clearly stated rules and accountability might be a means of preventing PetitionQuest from returning. I don't have the answers, but I'd hardly say competition is the problem.

C) I think most guilds see themselves in a brighter light than their competition. Its team mentality. The idea that we all cry about competition is just fiction though.

You seem to be trying intentionally to put a negative spin on all this, which seems par for the course in RnF I suppose. Can't tell if you are trolling me or actually feel this strongly about the subject. Either way, I'm sorry you had a negative experience in Awakened.

Most of us are just regular people (both Aftermath and Awakened) and this whole drama plays out in RnF more than in game.

BirryDaKir
01-09-2018, 11:39 AM
*does chardox AE 12 hours a day for a year straight*

*does not care about pixels*

lol that is an exaggeration. Also, I never said I didn't care about pixels. I like em and enjoy getting em.

BirryDaKir
01-09-2018, 11:55 AM
It isn't hard dredging up stuff from the past, especially on a server that has been around so long. I came in here saying I like to raid and compete, as do the majority of A/A members. Cherry picking dramatic petitions is not difficult, god knows there are plenty of them.

Do you even play p99 anymore? Seems that you are set on proving how messed up p99 is and how wrong I am for enjoying raiding. It seems like you have a real interest in pushing a negative outlook towards p99.

Lhancelot
01-09-2018, 12:44 PM
It's just a test of who puts in the most man hours shitting in socks and parking out raid buffed characters, full stop.

Play another game if you like competition.

On P99 the bigger the Zerg the more pixels you will acquire given you have a handful of neckbeards who want to shit in socks.

skarlorn
01-09-2018, 02:03 PM
hey guys is this thread worth reading? first page was off to a lame start so i haven't checkced

Sloshed
01-09-2018, 02:27 PM
hey guys is this thread worth reading? first page was off to a lame start so i haven't checkced

Don't waste your time. Bunch of stupid ass lawyerquesting again.

skarlorn
01-09-2018, 02:29 PM
ty

Beastagoog
01-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Talk about splitting hair follicles.

GREAT THREAD.

Tupakk
01-09-2018, 04:43 PM

fan D
01-09-2018, 06:57 PM
AM is fucking embarrassing holy shit

it is 2018

Pokesan
01-10-2018, 11:19 AM
*does chardox AE 12 hours a day for a year straight*

*does not care about pixels*

rekt

Rygar
01-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Looks like Sirken updated Guardian Kozz to the exception list today. Case closed.

Zemus
01-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Looks like Sirken updated Guardian Kozz to the exception list today. Case closed.

https://i.imgur.com/c0lEzmU.jpg

trite
01-10-2018, 12:08 PM
I think a list of what you aren't allowed to do during a suspension makes more sense than a blanket statement and a list of exceptions. The rules should contain an explicit list of things you aren't allowed to do on suspension.

These are the zones you aren't allowed to be in... These are the mobs you aren't allowed to kill outside of those zones....

mefdinkins
01-10-2018, 12:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/c0lEzmU.jpg

noice!

Mead
01-10-2018, 01:17 PM

It was pretty obvious no penalty was going to happen for this.

These idiots don't know how to play nice with each other. Threads like this prove how petty the raid scene is. Bunch of man children not knowing how to act right. The sad part is nothing is going to be learned from this, and AW will probably blame Sirken/still think they're right. It's an endless cycle.

Lhancelot
01-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Threads like this prove how petty the raid scene is. Bunch of man children not knowing how to act right. It's an endless cycle.

Granted, most activities eventually turn into endless cycles on p99.

That don't excuse how players treat one another that's altogether another issue, and for some reason at the top of the raid scene this really crumbles apart.

scaura
01-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Thanks jumbalaya in taking reasonable risk in helping a mate out On his fte!!

skarlorn
01-10-2018, 01:48 PM
river vale is safe again