PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath guild events - guild bonding info

fan D
01-04-2018, 06:43 PM
First up!

We're going to be our first hosting guild event on Sunday, the 7th at 8pm EST!

The game: Chicken!

Objective:

Running safely from The Dreadlands Wizard port in spires to The Overthere outpost safely. Sure it sounds easy, but King Kong is waiting in the tunnel.

The goal is to reach The Overthere outpost, and say "Breaken drives a Prius" to the officer standing at the front ramp to the outpost. Not the side-wall gaps, the actual front entrance.

Running the dangerous path may pay off, or it may cost you dearly. Is it smarter to take the safe route along the wall? Is it smarter to Leeroy the ice of Dreadlands? You decide.

CASH AND PRIZES!

First place will win 50,000 platinum!
Second place will win 30,000 platinum!
Third place will win 15,000 platinum!

Everyone who finishes the race will receive a reward! Items such as root nets, invis rings, shrink pots, sow pots, DS pots, and more will be given out just for participating!

Rules:

No monsters will be killed by Aftermath. You're on your own.
No SoW, buffs, items, or movement-speed altering effects allowed.
Level 1 characters ONLY. Making a character specifically for the event is ideal. Consider that The Outpost is Evil - you will want to make an evil race.
Officers will be providing ports to Dreadlands starting two hours before the event.
Anyone caught cheating voluntarily (stopping for SoW, jboots on a level 1, etc) will be immediately disqualified.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND UP!

On Monday, January 8th at 9pm EST we'll be hosting a PvP Battle-royale in Freeport arena!

Objective: Last Man Standing.

PRIZES!

The last one standing will receive a 50 DKP bonus!
The runner-up will receive a 20 DKP bonus!
Third place will receive a 5 DKP bonus.

Rules:
The first controversial rule first - No Selos. Typically these events are bard-dominated because of Selos. This event is supposed to be for fun, and we feel this is the best way to encourage fun.
The toon you fight as MUST be tagged to Aftermath. No exceptions. Spank your guildies, and let everyone watch.
No Amulets of Necropotence to hide who you are. Necromancers, and ShadowKnights with Soul Defiler will be allowed to use skeleton form, as it's a part of their class.
Self buffs ONLY. Anyone caught buffing another class will be disqualified. We will spam-dispel everyone prior to the event starting.
There will be a one-minute grace period prior to the event starting to allow buffing yourself.
No consumable clickies, period. Anyone caught using any form of clicky to ruin the spirit of competition will lose 20 dkp and be disqualified.

We opted for Last Man (or Woman) Standing in lieu of teams, as we don't feel we have enough times to let enough people create teams.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

come one come all, in recent news, Aalpha is stabbing his friends in the back for no reason, also making people app for 5months in 2018

fan D
01-04-2018, 07:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Flx7B3i.jpg

skarlorn
01-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Is this taken from the guild website?

kotton05
01-04-2018, 07:52 PM
Need a mage at PD houndstooth

Phenyo
01-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Wat is this

Phatez
01-04-2018, 09:42 PM
APP aftermath!

skarlorn
01-04-2018, 09:55 PM
idk if this is real and true but i've always found fan d's enthusiasm for EQ to be one of the purest forms of love in this world.

fan D
01-04-2018, 10:29 PM
ya. from our website.

Lhancelot
01-04-2018, 10:41 PM
Awesome, I am going to join Aftermath just for these events.

Teako
01-04-2018, 10:41 PM
ya. from our website.

Our? Why don't you go ahead and let us know who you are since it's "our" website (:

Phenyo
01-04-2018, 10:50 PM
Awesome, I am going to join Aftermath just for these events.

Dont think they accept level 20s sorry :confused:

fan D
01-04-2018, 11:32 PM
im here and im queer

i fuckin been here tho

Teako
01-04-2018, 11:40 PM
im here and im queer

i fuckin been here tho

Then since you're a tenured member, shouldn't be an issue to say who you are!

Rivera
01-04-2018, 11:43 PM
awakened quickly organizing one themselves, the only difference being you have to be a member of at least 2 months to win those prizes!

Dont think they accept level 20s sorry :confused: lmao

skarlorn
01-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Teakyo it doesn't matter

Lhancelot
01-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Dont think they accept level 20s sorry :confused:

I am feeling inspired.

Gonna grind out the last few levels on my shaman, hit 60 and join Aftermath.

This event really got my Everquest boner hard, thanks FanD for sharing.

Mead
01-05-2018, 01:05 AM
Our? Why don't you go ahead and let us know who you are since it's "our" website (:

thread winning response right here lol

you can feel the frustration

gj fan d

https://i.imgur.com/jAGZ2uT.gif

kotton05
01-05-2018, 12:38 PM

If he told you then it wouldn’t be ours it’d be yours

Lhancelot
01-05-2018, 02:03 PM
If he told you then it wouldn’t be ours it’d be yours

Spill the beans.

Portsche
01-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Can previous members participate in the race?

skarlorn
01-05-2018, 02:43 PM
guys the OP says that anyone is welcome to join.. you don't neeed to be AM tagged

Skew
01-05-2018, 03:16 PM
guys the OP says that anyone is welcome to join.. you don't neeed to be AM tagged

No prizes for the plebs though. Feel free to come along and train the tunnel though , should help my strategy of playing on a high ping connection 1 handed.

afaik Sirken hasnt written the rules for the race so jumping and strafe running and breathing through your nose will be allowed.

Teako
01-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Unfortunately, only Aftermath players will be able to win events at this give away.

We'd love to host some flat out open content in the future, but for now we're keeping it in house. There's also no ridiculous rule about being a full member for two months to win prizes or compete. Eyeroll

d3r14k
01-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Can't participate (obviously), but I'll be cheering from the stands for the Freeport Battle Royale. That seems sweet.

Ella`Ella
01-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Can previous members participate in the race?

Yes. But not you.

Cylock
01-05-2018, 11:41 PM
First up!

We're going to be our first hosting guild event on Sunday, the 7th at 8pm EST!

The game: Chicken!

Objective:

Running safely from The Dreadlands Wizard port in spires to The Overthere outpost safely. Sure it sounds easy, but King Kong is waiting in the tunnel.

The goal is to reach The Overthere outpost, and say "Breaken drives a Prius" to the officer standing at the front ramp to the outpost. Not the side-wall gaps, the actual front entrance.

Running the dangerous path may pay off, or it may cost you dearly. Is it smarter to take the safe route along the wall? Is it smarter to Leeroy the ice of Dreadlands? You decide.

CASH AND PRIZES!

First place will win 50,000 platinum!
Second place will win 30,000 platinum!
Third place will win 15,000 platinum!

Everyone who finishes the race will receive a reward! Items such as root nets, invis rings, shrink pots, sow pots, DS pots, and more will be given out just for participating!

Rules:

No monsters will be killed by Aftermath. You're on your own.
No SoW, buffs, items, or movement-speed altering effects allowed.
Level 1 characters ONLY. Making a character specifically for the event is ideal. Consider that The Outpost is Evil - you will want to make an evil race.
Officers will be providing ports to Dreadlands starting two hours before the event.
Anyone caught cheating voluntarily (stopping for SoW, jboots on a level 1, etc) will be immediately disqualified.

If serious, this sounds like fun. Good luck on the event!

Phatez
01-06-2018, 01:06 AM
Cylock, you are welcome to join us in the arena event if you want to predispel everyone! Cheers

Portsche
01-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Yes. But not you.

I knew I could count on you for something, even if it is just getting your panties twisted. Congratulations on being first!

Pheer
01-06-2018, 05:56 PM
i challenge the pvp event winner to a duel

Teako
01-07-2018, 01:52 PM
UPDATE FRIENDS!

Level 1's are unable to zone in to The Overthere (presumably because of the anti-macroquesting level 5 rule)

The finish line is being changed to the windmill in Lake of Ill Omen!

Non Aftermath are totally welcome to compete, and enjoy in the fun. Only Aftermath can win prizes though!

Cecily
01-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Like Awakened PoG clears right? Gotcha.

Senescant
01-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Pretty sure AW shared the PoG prizes with all participants, check the cover story of December's Esquire magazine
https://i.imgur.com/tpnZ9Po.png

Mead
01-07-2018, 06:37 PM
both parties need to be dissolved at this point

Teako
01-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Congratulations to Kharrizar, Kromnar, and Vaelaen (in that order) for winning our level 1 race!

I'm incredibly amazed that people actually survived the run, let alone how many who made it. Great time.

Honorable mention to Gworrg - the unguilded level 42 ShadowKnight who picked up King Kong off the lowbies and killed it as they ran past.

fan D
01-07-2018, 10:27 PM
what a pussy

Senescant
01-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Was the mystery of "Who is Fan D?" solved?

DaddyTrollzBerg
01-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Rules:
No Amulets of Necropotence to hide who you are.

so when AM is scumming it up in TOV they're using AoN's all day everyday but when they're engaging in a super important level 1 shit race they can't use AON?

fucking scumbagz for sure

Skew
01-08-2018, 04:31 PM
so when AM is scumming it up in TOV they're using AoN's all day everyday but when they're engaging in a super important level 1 shit race they can't use AON?

It was also considered bad form to use AoNs on our level 1 alts because even though all our alts have AoNs we didnt want to come off elitist to the scrubs on the server.

branamil
01-08-2018, 04:32 PM

AoNs are not allowed in ToV , have you considered getting gud?

DaddyTrollzBerg
01-08-2018, 04:45 PM
AoNs are not allowed in ToV , have you considered getting gud?

bc u bads abused them. glad in a competition amongst your own guild u had to adopt ToV level rules to keep your own AM members from shitting all over eachother.

fan D
01-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Was the mystery of "Who is Fan D?" solved?

i have a toon named Portsche. officer of AM/Forsaken/TMO etc

fan D
01-08-2018, 06:03 PM

well you have to be a full member for atleast 2 months and be in good standing. If you are under 280 dkp you can't win 1st place either.

skarlorn
01-08-2018, 07:26 PM

cool and same

Geomance22
01-08-2018, 07:32 PM
my boy fanD kills more brown people in dota with weaver than the zika virus

Portsche
01-08-2018, 09:33 PM

lol

fan D
01-09-2018, 12:01 AM
my boy fanD kills more brown people in dota with weaver than the zika virus

this is a fact

Nexii
01-09-2018, 01:54 AM
Can we get the recap in the form of a Tenderizer video

Cecily
01-09-2018, 02:07 AM
https://i.imgur.com/e53yjKt.png

mefdinkins
01-09-2018, 03:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/CAm13qW.gif

This just in, Team Cecily is distraught that an Officer of AM had the audacity to ask her to not ruin a guild event meant for good clean fun. Early reports suggest an officer sent a message to Cecily in game without her informed consent. The U.N. Commission on Human Rights has confirmed that numerous petitions and accusations of human rights violations have been filed against Sedyt and AM. Cecily's camp is asking... "why now?!" Why did AM recruit and allow a beautiful peacock of a troll to join it's ranks and then punish said troll as soon as it unfurled it's beautiful feathers. You knew what you're getting, why punish a tiger for its stripes!?

On the other hand, not the entire P99 community has come out in support of Cecily. There has been an outcry of support for Aftermath and Sedyt himself. As an officer of a guild you're often put in tough positions balancing the needs of the community and guild vs. the desires of an individual. Sedyt simply attempted to foster an atmosphere of order and respect. He wanted to to speak with Cecily about her disruptive behavior. Met with clear insubordination and disrespect Sedyt had to do what he could to keep a strong guild like Aftermath afloat. The community is buzzing with support for Sedyt's professional yet terse interaction with a guild trouble maker.

Keep an eye out for your early morning RNF fix to see whether or not the bridges Cecily has burnt in the past leave her high and dry without RNF support, or if the RNF community's hate for A/A carries the day. Back to you RNF.

Skew
01-09-2018, 05:46 AM
Can we get the recap in the form of a Tenderizer video

Please no. A prolapsed anus is funnier than that guy.

Anyone fraps it though?

Cecily
01-09-2018, 06:39 AM
Why did AM recruit and allow a beautiful peacock of a troll to join it's ranks and then punish said troll as soon as it unfurled it's beautiful feathers.

Aww. Lol. Thank you.

As far as Sedyt goes... [Insult edited out by Sedyt. Application forums are not the appropriate place for name calling and flames. If you have an issue with a player, take it to the petition forums]

Mockba1980
01-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Cecily it's very sad to notice that you are still dumb as fuck year after year. Don't forget to take your pills next time!!!!

On other side I m not even suprised by what happened, you are too unstable mentaly to be reliable. You are just living throught RNF to justify your own existence.

in one word : PATHETIC !

PS : sorry typo

Nexii
01-09-2018, 08:58 AM

This just in, Team Cecily is distraught that an Officer of AM had the audacity to ask her to not ruin a guild event meant for good clean fun. Early reports suggest an officer sent a message to Cecily in game without her informed consent. The U.N. Commission on Human Rights has confirmed that numerous petitions and accusations of human rights violations have been filed against Sedyt and AM. Cecily's camp is asking... "why now?!" Why did AM recruit and allow a beautiful peacock of a troll to join it's ranks and then punish said troll as soon as it unfurled it's beautiful feathers. You knew what you're getting, why punish a tiger for its stripes!?

On the other hand, not the entire P99 community has come out in support of Cecily. There has been an outcry of support for Aftermath and Sedyt himself. As an officer of a guild you're often put in tough positions balancing the needs of the community and guild vs. the desires of an individual. Sedyt simply attempted to foster an atmosphere of order and respect. He wanted to to speak with Cecily about her disruptive behavior. Met with clear insubordination and disrespect Sedyt had to do what he could to keep a strong guild like Aftermath afloat. The community is buzzing with support for Sedyt's professional yet terse interaction with a guild trouble maker.

Keep an eye out for your early morning RNF fix to see whether or not the bridges Cecily has burnt in the past leave her high and dry without RNF support, or if the RNF community's hate for A/A carries the day. Back to you RNF.

There's a lot more to it than that but good try

deezy
01-09-2018, 09:55 AM
There's a lot more to it than that but good try

Besides being an asshole and a liar there isn't that much more.

Lhancelot
01-09-2018, 11:42 AM

A player flexes his position of power in an event with a player who famously has a serious problem with authority figures and an uncomfortable exchange of tells commences.

https://i.imgur.com/miwQvB3.gif

That being said, when you accuse someone of cheating naturally they going to be defensive, even more so if they are not cheating.

First, prove she cheated.

deezy
01-09-2018, 11:47 AM
A player flexes his position of power in an event with a player who famously has a serious problem with authority figures and an uncomfortable exchange of tells commences.

That being said, when you accuse someone of cheating naturally they going to be defensive, even more so if they are not cheating.

He made a big display out of her alleged cheating too. hashtag and all. no proof though, he never provides proof.

Nexii
01-09-2018, 11:51 AM

Chodney said he didn't buff/heal her, besides it's ridiculous to bring up. You can't be punished or chided for something another player did. It's outside your control.

Cecily's all that, sure. But an apology or some kind of action from AM leadership for Sedyt's trans slurs would have went a long ways. Can't say I am that happy in AM for allowing that sort of toxicity to slide either. Speedi was asked to step down in Rustle for far less than what was said.

thiz1234
01-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Chodney said he didn't buff/heal her, besides it's ridiculous to bring up. You can't be punished or chided for something another player did. It's outside your control.

I did 0 buffs/heals to anyone in the arena. I did cast a few buffs before the fight started because I wasn't clear on the rules. :eek:

skarlorn
01-09-2018, 01:57 PM
yYIKES so you get sedyt clearly abusing Cecily in tells and here is Chodney, a server good guy, saying he did 0 buffs or heals. Sedyt what the FUCK are you thinking dude. Where's the evidence, Pal? Not only are you sending tells to people who have not given you written consent, you're fabricating evidence and gaybashing.

You were a pretty cool dude once, but it's no surprise to see that becoming an "officer" has ruined your life. Remember what happened to Nibblewitz?

Your response is requested.

Lammy
01-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Anyone fraps it though?

Per new A/A guild relations rules, you guys are looking at -6dkp a piece if no one can produce a fraps

Phenyo
01-09-2018, 03:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3t0Y4Gv.jpg

Check12345
01-09-2018, 04:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3t0Y4Gv.jpg

You must source your Gopnik's. (http://slavsquat.com/)

Kye1709
01-09-2018, 04:21 PM
yYIKES so you get sedyt clearly abusing Cecily in tells and here is Chodney, a server good guy, saying he did 0 buffs or heals. Sedyt what the FUCK are you thinking dude. Where's the evidence, Pal? Not only are you sending tells to people who have not given you written consent, you're fabricating evidence and gaybashing.

You were a pretty cool dude once, but it's no surprise to see that becoming an "officer" has ruined your life. Remember what happened to Nibblewitz?

Your response is requested.

Wait, what happened to the once great gnome nibble?

skarlorn
01-09-2018, 04:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CqLikkx.png

Kye1709
01-09-2018, 04:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CqLikkx.png

Math professor takes dark path:eek:

Phenyo
01-09-2018, 04:48 PM
You must source your Gopnik's. (http://slavsquat.com/)

I am a big fan of being cheeki breeki thanking yous for linking of website

fan D
01-09-2018, 06:53 PM
Cecily it's very sad to notice that you are still dumb as fuck year after year. Don't forget to take your pills next time!!!!

On other side I m not even suprised by what happened, you are too unstable mentaly to be reliable. You are just living throught RNF to justify your own existence.

deathproof? really?

its 2018 dude. why are you taking EQ so seriously.

cecily is a proven outstanding guild member of multiple raid guilds. she makes most of the raids, does her job very well. plays 24/7 always prepared with pots everything, etc

this is getting way too embarrassing.

Detoxx needs to take a breather and so does his whole guild

it is 2018 emulated everquest. your guild cleared every content in the game the 1st day of its release. its 5 years later. its okay. your eq guild is not that serious. you need to seek help with your life

skarlorn
01-09-2018, 07:05 PM
deathproof? really?

cecily is a proven outstanding guild member of multiple raid guilds. she makes most of the raids, does her job very well. plays 24/7 always prepared with pots everything, etc

it is 2018 emulated everquest. your guild cleared every content in the game the 1st day of its release. its 5 years later. its okay. your eq guild is not that serious. you need to seek help with your life

Here here pal hear hear

Lhancelot
01-09-2018, 07:58 PM
I did 0 buffs/heals to anyone in the arena. I did cast a few buffs before the fight started because I wasn't clear on the rules. :eek:

Sounds like a lot of people owe Cecily an apology.

Nerd comes to RnF to justify his existence by insulting nerd saying she comes to RnF to justify her existence.

Cecily
01-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Naw. I had Hero / Symbol. I didn't realize that wasn't allowed since wasn't paying a great deal of attention to Sedyt. I only came to event to kill him as it was.

Phenyo
01-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Sounds like a lot of people owe Cecily an apology.

Nerd comes to RnF to justify his existence by insulting nerd saying she comes to RnF to justify her existence.

Nerd comes to RnF to justify his existence by insulting nerd that came to RnF to justify his existence by insulting nerd saying she comes to RnF to justify her existence.

Cecily
01-09-2018, 08:35 PM
Nerd comes to RnF to justify his existence by insulting nerd that came to RnF to justify his existence by insulting nerd saying she comes to RnF to justify her existence.

AHHHH my head stap.

skarlorn
01-09-2018, 08:43 PM
"AHH" filbus cried as yola got him with the kung fru grip "MY HEAD! STOP."

Lhancelot
01-09-2018, 09:09 PM

One of my biggest fans. You never let me down. ;)

Detoxx
01-10-2018, 12:31 AM
deathproof? really?

All the bold stuff...coming from you? Come on now dawg, we know who neds to seek help with their life <3

Pokesan
01-10-2018, 10:24 AM
Naw. I had Hero / Symbol. I didn't realize that wasn't allowed since wasn't paying a great deal of attention to Sedyt. I only came to event to kill him as it was.

God Save the Queen

Mead
01-10-2018, 10:27 AM
God Save the Queen

wb

Lhancelot
01-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Detoxx couldn't get Fandango below 80% health in a battle to the death (sorry about that)

That battle would be interesting, but it would never be a Detoxx vs. FanD fight. Detoxx has shown his loyalty to his horde of minions, and they to him.

If you notice FanD been quiet since Detoxx's direct defensive counterattack protecting one of his own, proving that FanD probably isn't looking for such a confrontation.

Fandango would have to rely on devoted RnF elf pals while Detoxx would have a legion of faithful AM behind him. Ultimately I think the sheer number of AM fanatics following behind Detoxx would win out, beating FanD with sheer numbers.

Just as Leonidas fell, so would FanD. You can't beat the world with 300 good elfs, no matter how powerful and well-liked you may be.

matticas
01-10-2018, 12:56 PM
Do you ever re-read what you type and wonder if you're actually making a point?

Lhancelot
01-10-2018, 01:17 PM
Do you ever re-read what you type and wonder if you're actually making a point?

I can't help it if you fail to comprehend the point. It's ok, I still <3 you Swish no matter what.

skarlorn
01-10-2018, 01:53 PM
Lhance, you're imagining this great pitched battle where the forces are arrayed in splendor. Classic cuckadin mentality. I know for a FACT that a person like Fan D who has alpha male rogue mentality would never engage that sort of battle. It's just not what you do. Fan D would get Detoxx 1 on 1 either through opportunism or by psychological warfare and then destroy him. In fact, FanD may even slide into a group and kill Detoxx among several of his friends. Not to mention, Detoxx is a terrible duelist.

Lhancelot
01-10-2018, 02:56 PM
Lhance, you're imagining this great pitched battle where the forces are arrayed in splendor. Classic cuckadin mentality. I know for a FACT that a person like Fan D who has alpha male rogue mentality would never engage that sort of battle. It's just not what you do. Fan D would get Detoxx 1 on 1 either through opportunism or by psychological warfare and then destroy him. In fact, FanD may even slide into a group and kill Detoxx among several of his friends. Not to mention, Detoxx is a terrible duelist.

That's true, the totality of what you said anyway.

You proving my limited point though, as FanD wouldn't enter that kind of fight as he would most likely lose it. I didn't think about how he could win it, so you got me there.

Actually some pretty deep The Art of War stuff there or perhaps even some ideas based on the 48 Laws of Power, I never been a pupil of either though so take your pick or take neither. :D

skarlorn
01-10-2018, 03:08 PM
I'm an Art of War guy, myself. You are right that in a brawl of army vs army FanD would lose due to Detoxx's superior marshaling & coordination abilities. But the ability to win a fight is also relative to the ability to set the terms of the fight. This is a classic example of Attrition vs Maneuver warfare.

Lhancelot
01-10-2018, 04:08 PM
What sort of Huge white cuck is lhancelot irl srsly

Why do AM nerds always fall back on IRL insults and such when they probably are by far the ones least experiencing anything IRL?

Mead
01-10-2018, 04:31 PM
I would trade some of my bitcoin for an AM photo album to bate to

Lhancelot
01-10-2018, 04:45 PM
What sort of Huge white cuck lhancelot has irl srsly

Since you really need to know.

https://i.imgur.com/hmZrzjX.jpg

I would trade some of my bitcoin for an AM photo album to bate to

Here Skarlorn and I were having a civilized conversation openly, and then some angry AM nerd comes to ruin the mood. It just irritates me sometimes, man.

topgun1027
01-10-2018, 05:15 PM
wrong forums op

Lhancelot
01-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Said the tunnel fat cat :o

I ain't like that no more. I ain't the same, Swish. Claudia, she straightened me up, cleared me of tunnelquestin' and all. Just 'cause we're goin' on this thread, that don't mean I'm gonna go back to bein' the way I was.

fan D
01-10-2018, 09:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8f9qNX1.gif

Cecily
01-10-2018, 09:57 PM
You're old guildies. Wish you two would stop being mean to each other.
Fandi. Detoxx. Hug it out please.

everquest555
01-10-2018, 10:00 PM
All the bold stuff...coming from you? Come on now dawg, we know who neds to seek help with their life <3

LOL

Lhancelot
01-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Lhance, you're imagining this great pitched battle where the forces are arrayed in splendor.

https://i.imgur.com/TbukWZb.gif

Heebo
01-11-2018, 11:06 PM

holy shit

fan D
01-13-2018, 03:23 PM
this thread should be more poppin, look at my FUCKIN gif

Lhancelot
01-13-2018, 03:52 PM
this thread should be more poppin, look at my FUCKIN gif

I think that gif is the equivalent to the bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima. Aint seen an AM on the forums since. :(

Phatez
01-13-2018, 06:00 PM
I think that gif is the equivalent to the bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima. Aint seen an AM on the forums since. :(

We are too busy preparing for raids!

skarlorn
01-13-2018, 06:25 PM
We are too busy preparing for raids!

i thought raiding was easy to do as a casual and it doesn't take hours and hours of prep

lmao jk i know the truth