PDA

View Full Version : Septum piercings are disgusting

Wizard
03-02-2011, 10:13 PM
How the fuck do you rationalize in your mind that a septum piercing looks "cool"? You look like white trash. Take it out, Get a job, And maybe you can finally get off government assistance.

Pico
03-02-2011, 10:48 PM
{}

that is the space on the internet where the people who care live

Harrison
03-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Bad troll is dumb.

Saskrotch
03-03-2011, 12:24 AM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/devillain/Picture10.png

darkblade717
03-03-2011, 12:30 AM
After seeing the picture of the inbreeder in the flannel shirt that doesn't wash or comb his hair I almost want to agree with Wizard.

Nuggie
03-03-2011, 12:33 AM
Haters ganna hate.
Personally, if I had a style then piercings wouldn't be it.

Saskrotch
03-03-2011, 12:34 AM
After seeing the picture of the inbreeder in the flannel shirt that doesn't wash or comb his hair I almost want to agree with Wizard.

Keep hatin' cool guy. Darkblade! LOL! Can your name be anymore generic?

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Fat hipster is faaat

But seriously, show me your cliche nautical themed sleeves I know you got em bro

Wizard
03-03-2011, 03:00 AM

LOL bro, Nice shirt. You a Lumberjack, Or just a Hipster Queer who works at Hot Topic?

Wizard
03-03-2011, 03:02 AM
LOL bro, Nice shirt. You a Lumberjack, Or just a Hipster Queer who works at Hot Topic?

Also - Im pretty sure the Hipster with a Septum piercing who is wearing a Flannel shirt in 2011 is most deff more pretentious then my little soul could ever strive to be.

azeth
03-03-2011, 03:04 AM
Fat hipster is faaat

But seriously, show me your cliche nautical themed sleeves I know you got em bro

Just some of me

http://i33.tinypic.com/20igys8.jpg

and practicing before a show

http://i33.tinypic.com/2ldxhs6.jpg

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 03:56 AM
You got me bro

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 03:59 AM
The thing is, I never denied being a pretentious Willamsburg loving, indie-fuck...

But I at least I'm not fat, and my teeth aren't white

xshayla701
03-03-2011, 08:26 AM
flannels are warm kay?

Messianic
03-03-2011, 09:11 AM
lol @ tag:

"homeless people of eq"

rofl

Chippy
03-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Azeth wins!

JayDee
03-03-2011, 10:34 AM
I am drunk and in this thread like whoa

azeth
03-03-2011, 10:39 AM
I am drunk and in this thread like whoa

Today we salute you
Mr. Drunk at 9:30 am
Realll Norrathian Herrooosss

guineapig
03-03-2011, 10:56 AM
How the fuck do you rationalize in your mind that a septum piercing looks "cool"? You look like white trash. Take it out, Get a job, And maybe you can finally get off government assistance.

Somebody just discovered Septum piercings...
Or are you purposely posting about something you know has existed forever.

I think fecal matter is disgusting... perhaps I should start a thread about it.

Messianic
03-03-2011, 11:14 AM

POOP FTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVgi8hoFFc

bigred
03-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Coming from a woman that shit is soooo unattractive! LOL I Guess he's going back to his african roots!! Ewwww!!!

apocalypsesmeep
03-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Coming from an actual woman and former piercer, piercings are hot. Moar bod mods please.

Wizard
03-03-2011, 02:22 PM

Do you smear feces on your nose and then walk around in the mall?

guineapig
03-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Do you smear feces on your nose and then walk around in the mall?

No, do you have a septum piercing?

I rest my case.

Wizard
03-03-2011, 02:45 PM
No, do you have a septum piercing?

I rest my case.

A + For not making sense.

How many of your Hipster Park Slope / Willamsburg bros have septums piercings?

I rest my case.

guineapig
03-03-2011, 02:52 PM

Allow me to break it down for you:

You started a thread about something that you DO NOT have on your face and think is gross.

I commented about starting a similar thread about something I DO NOT have on my face that I think is gross.

This isn't rocket science...

I rest my case.

Zero... those friends live back in Buffalo. :rolleyes:

Seaweedpimp
03-03-2011, 03:10 PM

I rest my case.

You're realy dumb brah.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Septum piercing, gauges, and collar bone tattoos bro

Gotta get em' all

Messianic
03-03-2011, 03:58 PM
I love how hipster is now the cliche of the week

Ihealyou
03-03-2011, 04:06 PM
There's fecal matter on 72% of grocery carts.

Japan
03-03-2011, 04:16 PM
I love how hipster is now the cliche of the week

shut up emo

Saskrotch
03-03-2011, 05:05 PM
This thread is fun. I should've posted a picture of my fat (I used to be fatter!) hipster self awhile ago.

Haters gonna hate, indeed. Why so much hate for the hipster? I like my septum piercing and my tattoos, sorry to disappoint Abacab but no nautical stars the sleeve part is correct though.

Bruno
03-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Instead of worrying about what people have on their face, you should google than vs then.

redghosthunter
03-03-2011, 05:14 PM
This thread certainly aint improving the image of gamers

SlankyLanky
03-03-2011, 06:48 PM
its pretty easy to get a job with a septum ring, duh you can fold it up into your nose, now if you realy wanna get that job stopped combo, man up and get neck and hand tattoos.

Dravingar
03-03-2011, 07:04 PM
If your job doesn't allow tattoos/piercings, maybe you should get a non shitty job.

Wizard
03-03-2011, 07:09 PM
You're realy dumb brah.

ill trade you 3 death cab for cutie CD's and chiodos t-shirt ( ITS HELLA C00L xD XD) for yer nec account, Fer sure?

8===========D

Wizard
03-03-2011, 07:13 PM
If your job doesn't allow tattoos/piercings, maybe you should get a non shitty job.

Where the fuck do you work? Wall-Mart?

I love seeing all those business men with face tattoos and a nice thick chrome septum piercing walking around in Lower Manhattan. Wut?..

Harrison
03-03-2011, 07:18 PM
This troll is absolutely terrible lol

He has an absolutely abysmal grasp on what goes on in the world outside his tiny sphere of stupidity.

Dravingar
03-03-2011, 07:27 PM

I love seeing all those business men with face tattoos and a nice thick chrome septum piercing walking around in Lower Manhattan. Wut?..

Automotive industry, ya know. A real trade, not a desk jockey.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Saskrotch and I are gonna start up a post-rock band, something like the Melvins meet Fugazi with a splash of Sunny Day Real Estate and Earth for good measure... Anyone else in? I'm playing bass

http://cdn2.fishpond.co.nz/9421025872877-crop-325x325.jpg

Saskrotch
03-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Wizard is everyones mother on P99. "You'll never get a job if you don't get a shave and a haircut young man!" Way to bend over and conform to archaic societal standards.

I imagine you're really boring outside of the internet. This doesn't mean you're entertaining on here though either, you're not a great troll. Keep up that sense of self importance though, so that you can continue look down on people with piercings and tattoos. Cool guys have cool opinions!

Remember money = happiness. Now go iron your shirt for your boring ass office job where the rest of you lemmings can have more insipid conversations about how people with septum piercings are beneath you. Tool.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Wizard is everyones mother on P99. "You'll never get a job if you don't get a shave and a haircut young man!" Way to bend over and conform to archaic societal standards.

I imagine you're really boring outside of the internet. This doesn't mean you're entertaining on here though either, you're not a great troll. Keep up that sense of self importance though, so that you can continue look down on people with piercings and tattoos. Cool guys have cool opinions!

Remember money = happiness. Now go iron your shirt for your boring ass office job where the rest of you lemmings can have more insipid conversations about how people with septum piercings are beneath you. Tool.

Sas come play drums bro

Saskrotch
03-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Saskrotch and I are gonna start up a post-rock band, something like the Melvins meet Fugazi with a splash of Sunny Day Real Estate and Earth for good measure... Anyone else in? I'm playing bass

http://cdn2.fishpond.co.nz/9421025872877-crop-325x325.jpg

LOL! The bitches will get wet for us.

Saskrotch
03-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Sas come play drums bro

I play gee-tar.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 07:42 PM

Fail.

A true, stoner metal loving, flannel rocking hipster wouldn't give enough shit to post some commie non-conformist bullshit like that. Get back at me when you stop caring

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 07:48 PM
I play gee-tar.

O rly?

How hard does this picture make you?

http://www.greenamps.com/ea-usa-stonerunit002.jpg

If it's any less than vein burstin', friction laden, you can see the wet spot hard then you're doing it wrong

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 07:53 PM
LOL! The bitches will get wet for us.

P99 you heard it here first! Saskrotch and Abacab on world fuckin' tour, better hide your liquor, and get your daughter a solid form of birth control because once we rock we just wont stop

mimixownzall
03-03-2011, 08:00 PM

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5256058/EMO-RAGE-EMO-FUCKING-RAAAGE.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Insanity-Wolf

Harrison
03-03-2011, 08:02 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5256058/EMO-RAGE-EMO-FUCKING-RAAAGE.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Insanity-Wolf

Every time I see his signature, I laugh at bad FPS players lol

noobtubers...:rolleyes:

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-03-2011, 08:05 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5991877/we-on-the-block-chillin-like-the-blacks-used-to-back-in-the-day.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Williamsburg-Hipsters

mimixownzall
03-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Every time I see his signature, I laugh at bad FPS players lol

noobtubers...:rolleyes:

Well, not everyone can be a badass combat medic... oh wait, you got called out on that.

In b4 you deflect by claiming im obsessing or something of the like.

Saskrotch
03-03-2011, 08:42 PM

Emo! I love that assumption.

@Abacab: That paragraph is a direct quote from the "Hipster Communist Manifesto" that they hand out at Urban Outfitters when you buy 3 "vintage" t-shirts and a pair of skinny jeans.

Band name: Wizards of Wall Street.

Dravingar
03-03-2011, 08:55 PM

I fucking love Emo

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ZTvqUvgYCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

xshayla701
03-03-2011, 09:07 PM
ill trade you 3 death cab for cutie CD's and chiodos t-shirt

Wow lol :(

Kassel
03-03-2011, 09:11 PM
I fucking love Emo

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ZTvqUvgYCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man i loved 1996, more so than 1999

zeik
03-03-2011, 10:02 PM

i love how blissfully unaware you are of all the good jobs out there that you don't need to wear a suit for, that you can have all the tattoo's you can handle, and have more holes in you than a than your back yard after my dog gets into it.

i know literally hundreds of people who make well over 150k a year and are covered with tattoo's even on their faces.. and even more that have face piercings.

so the moral of my story is. just because your mommy and daddy told you that you need to eat your veggies, and drink your milk, so you can grow up to be big and strong and go to college like a good little zombie, and wear a suit and sit in a 6X6 cubicle and make a mediocre wage that it will take you 10 years just to pay off your student loans that you had to take out to get to that so called "good job" that you wear your cheap suit to. doesn't mean they are right...

but until someone can convince the uneducated masses that they truly have no idea what there is out there in the world, i'll just shut my yap.:cool:

zeik
03-03-2011, 10:03 PM

i love how blissfully unaware you are of all the good jobs out there that you don't need to wear a suit for, that you can have all the tattoo's you can handle, and have more holes in you than your back yard after my dog gets into it.

i know literally hundreds of people who make well over 150k a year and are covered with tattoo's even on their faces.. and even more that have face piercings.

so the moral of my story is. just because your mommy and daddy told you that you need to eat your veggies, and drink your milk, so you can grow up to be big and strong and go to college like a good little zombie, and wear a suit and sit in a 6X6 cubicle and make a mediocre wage that it will take you 10 years just to pay off your student loans that you had to take out to get to that so called "good job" that you wear your cheap suit to. doesn't mean they are right...

but until someone can convince the uneducated masses that they truly have no idea what there is out there in the world, i'll just shut my yap.:cool:

Tippett
03-03-2011, 10:42 PM

I don't have a boring job, but I still think septum piercings are gay ;)

Harrison
03-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Well, not everyone can be a badass combat medic... oh wait, you got called out on that.

In b4 you deflect by claiming im obsessing or something of the like.

Too bad it never happened.

This doesn't make you any less terrible at that game.

dredge
03-03-2011, 11:43 PM
"Septum piercings are disgusting"
Agreed
but I wouldn't say there "hipster" more like "Insane Clown Posse".
which is about as stupid as one can be.

I also wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself.

Harrison
03-04-2011, 12:04 AM
No piercing has a tie to ICP or any of that shitty "music".

DevonG
03-04-2011, 12:24 AM
ill trade you 3 death cab for cutie CD's and chiodos t-shirt ( ITS HELLA C00L xD XD) for yer nec account, Fer sure?

8===========D

Doesn't a hipster generally try to stay ahead of the curve?

They play deathcab on the radio, and my 15 year old cousin started listening to chiodos like 10 years after all the hipsters were into metalcore.

D+ for effort, make better references.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-04-2011, 12:32 AM
10 years after all the hipsters were into metalcore

Hipsters were never into metalcore, only socially awkward pseudo-sXe faggots listened to shit like Job for a Cowboy and Amarna Reign...

While that was going on, hipsters were into post-rock shit like Russian Circles or Pelican, so before you give out lectures in current trends ATLEAST know what the trends were.

and right now hipsters are on "throwback" so their listening to more and more streetpunk like Monster Squad since that's what is being predominantly played in underground venues over the last year.

SUSUGAM
03-04-2011, 01:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r5yc8G8OiY

You wanna be an individual right? You look like you're wearing a uniform.

Saskrotch
03-04-2011, 01:15 AM
I don't think I know what a hipster is anymore.

DevonG
03-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Hipsters were never into metalcore, only socially awkward pseudo-sXe faggots listened to shit like Job for a Cowboy and Amarna Reign...

While that was going on, hipsters were into post-rock shit like Russian Circles or Pelican, so before you give out lectures in current trends ATLEAST know what the trends were.

and right now hipsters are on "throwback" so their listening to more and more streetpunk like Monster Squad since that's what is being predominantly played in underground venues over the last year.

I describe it as "metalcore" only because it's what people know now. When hipsters were into "metalcore" it was Poison the Well, early Eighteen Visions, stuff like that. Then once they got cool they threw it back to early HC/Punk like Bad Brains and stuff, which held solid right through until the Art-Core/Post-Hardcore you mention.

In Toronto the hip seem to have just gotten over the whole Daftpunk/Justice "dancing is cool again" thing and it seems to be working its way towards yet another grunge throwback. Lots of shitty bands trying to sound like Sonic Youth. At least there's not as many Indie-Folk bands making boat analogies as there were last year...

Dravingar
03-04-2011, 01:33 AM
At least there's not as many Indie-Folk bands making boat analogies as there were last year...

I don't know there seems to be about 40 indie/folk bands popping up a day where I live.

Pheer
03-04-2011, 01:38 AM
ITT: hipster nerds and people who for some reason care about what other people do with their own bodies

Saskrotch
03-04-2011, 01:51 AM
ITT: hipster nerds and people who for some reason care about what other people do with their own bodies

nalkin
03-04-2011, 01:53 AM

They don't have to see themselves, but we gotta see em every day. aod?

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-04-2011, 01:59 AM
I describe it as "metalcore" only because it's what people know now. When hipsters were into "metalcore" it was Poison the Well, early Eighteen Visions, stuff like that. Then once they got cool they threw it back to early HC/Punk like Bad Brains and stuff, which held solid right through until the Art-Core/Post-Hardcore you mention.

In Toronto the hip seem to have just gotten over the whole Daftpunk/Justice "dancing is cool again" thing and it seems to be working its way towards yet another grunge throwback. Lots of shitty bands trying to sound like Sonic Youth. At least there's not as many Indie-Folk bands making boat analogies as there were last year...

Depends on what age bracket, I knew kids who would suck the collective dicks of "Poison the Well" but they were like 17, anyone above 21 and into counter-culture was all about Pelican and or Isis at the time, I would agree that "metalcore" was hip because it was some unknown at the time, but I would disagree that it meets the criteria of being a hipster... It was more of a fad for 17 year old skatepunks than it was for $10 latte sippin', veganism adhering hipsters.

But my scene is pretty hard, Indiana is home to some great crust/sludgecore and black metal bands as you can see here:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/voluspa9/master.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/ragewolf/thouposter-2.jpg

Plus we got legit as bands such as "Whore spit Windex" "Slutbanger" and "Slam dunk!"

That's right, clutch ass band names

darkblade717
03-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Depends on what age bracket, I knew kids who would suck the collective dicks of "Poison the Well" but they were like 17, anyone above 21 and into counter-culture was all about Pelican and or Isis at the time, I would agree that "metalcore" was hip because it was some unknown at the time, but I would disagree that it meets the criteria of being a hipster... It was more of a fad for 17 year old skatepunks than it was for $10 latte sippin', veganism adhering hipsters.

But my scene is pretty hard, Indiana is home to some great crust/sludgecore and black metal bands as you can see here:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/voluspa9/master.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/ragewolf/thouposter-2.jpg

Plus we got legit as bands such as "Whore spit Windex" "Slutbanger" and "Slam dunk!"

That's right, clutch ass band names

Coffinworm is a total ripoff of Graveworm.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Coffinworm is a total ripoff of Graveworm.

Graveworm = Symphonic faggoth shit

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1eJlHhR7YQA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coffinworm = Blackened Doom

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vLdcpao8QO8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nothing alike

DevonG
03-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Yeah, not many projects with balls going down around here. Titan wails, but Cursed broke up. Burning love is good, but it's not the same...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pA138ipMIto" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saskrotch
03-04-2011, 02:27 AM
I guess I was in the skatepunk metalcore era. 99-05 was my metalcore streak.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DRhtr6Vt2gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hs7NGnPW67Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bJBjWpas0q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-04-2011, 02:46 AM
Get on my level

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mpVB8NKhcHU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-04-2011, 02:53 AM
I love how this thread was about some dude ragin' at hipsters and their alt-lifestyles, and by page 6 it became a debate over who's city has the best "scene" and a youtube war over who can link the most obscure band...

I'd say hipsters won

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-04-2011, 03:09 AM
What you'd think the population of P99 would be like...

http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/michael-cera-image.jpg

What the P99 population is actually like...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3641/3599064873_aca16431ee.jpg

Harrison
03-04-2011, 05:01 AM
I picture hipsters listening to terrible shit like Yellowcard. *shrug*

I guess I've never been near one of those retards long enough to find out.

Harrison
03-04-2011, 05:05 AM
I guess I was in the skatepunk metalcore era. 99-05 was my metalcore streak.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DRhtr6Vt2gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hs7NGnPW67Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bJBjWpas0q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Extra points for a Converge video.

Pheer
03-04-2011, 06:08 AM
They don't have to see themselves, but we gotta see em every day. aod?

i didnt realize they were holding you down and forcing you to stare at their nose ring with a look of disgust on your face

Messianic
03-04-2011, 08:24 AM
ITT: Social stereotypes and the people who believe in them

Dravingar
03-04-2011, 10:51 AM
What you'd think the population of P99 would be like...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3641/3599064873_aca16431ee.jpg

This hipster fails the test, We all know you can only drink PBR/Hamms.

Tiggles
03-04-2011, 10:52 AM
I like David Bowie

Messianic
03-04-2011, 11:43 AM
I like David Bowie

http://www.goodguycomics.com/media/a/a20791e126f8f64dc0d76_m.jpg

Hoggen
03-04-2011, 12:01 PM

I love playing a formal ball and seeing all the gorgeous women in revealing strapless sexy dresses with big blue blobs on their shoulders and legs that make them look like they have advanced karposi's sarcoma. THEY call them tatoos.

nalkin
03-04-2011, 01:24 PM
i didnt realize they were holding you down and forcing you to stare at their nose ring with a look of disgust on your face

Heres the problem. For the majority of my day there are people in my field of view and its hard to block out people from your field of view especially if they are in or near the center. Now a person can't see their own face (unless they look in a mirror which is like a total of 1 minute everyday) and can pretty much only see their arms (and maybe girls can see their own boobs idk).

So since I am the one who is seeing other people and they aren't seeing themselves, yes they should dress to my standards and I should dress to their standards. Since people have different standards, to please the most people, you must go with what most people would like, which in this case is no nose piercings.

Wizard
03-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Too bad it never happened.

This doesn't make you any less terrible at that game.

Wow Bro, You are Tuff.

I bet you are..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eZqZschnrxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

xshayla701
03-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Heres the problem. For the majority of my day there are people in my field of view and its hard to block out people from your field of view especially if they are in or near the center. Now a person can't see their own face (unless they look in a mirror which is like a total of 1 minute everyday) and can pretty much only see their arms (and maybe girls can see their own boobs idk).

So since I am the one who is seeing other people and they aren't seeing themselves, yes they should dress to my standards and I should dress to their standards. Since people have different standards, to please the most people, you must go with what most people would like, which in this case is no nose piercings.

then why you wearin corduroy b? DRESS TO MY STANDARDS

Saskrotch
03-04-2011, 02:37 PM

Let's do a wild hypothetical scenario (I know hypothetical, but bare with me) and say I don't actually give a shit about what you look like or how you dress. So now because I don't have standards of how people should look I am subject to change to yours even though I couldn't care less about how people dress? This reasoning sounds like more commie bullshit than what I previously posted.

Also: (newer but great)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uxc1ZdeiekQ?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

darkblade717
03-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Let's do a wild hypothetical scenario (I know hypothetical, but bare with me) and say I don't actually give a shit about what you look like or how you dress. So now because I don't have standards of how people should look I am subject to change to yours even though I couldn't care less about how people dress? This reasoning sounds like more commie bullshit than what I previously posted.

Also: (newer but great)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uxc1ZdeiekQ?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You must be forgetting that Nalkin is a total dipshit.

DevonG
03-04-2011, 04:06 PM

Whoa... it turned back into a R&F post...

DevonG
03-04-2011, 04:27 PM
socially awkward pseudo-sXe faggots

Speaking of which, welcome to Toronto, Ontario

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1Ly47MxsJrY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I want to move...

nalkin
03-04-2011, 04:29 PM
So now because I don't have standards of how people should look I am subject to change to yours even though I couldn't care less about how people dress? This reasoning sounds like more commie bullshit than what I previously posted.

In short, yes, because its visually discomforting for us to see people with nose piercings. And since they can't see themselves (but their forearms/hands) why put everyone in discomfort like that when they reap no benefit themselves. It would make sense if people saw themselves in third person view, but we don't, and as a result everyone else is made to suffer.

Its sort of like if someone was vomiting in public. Usually they would try to make it to a bathroom or somewhere private as to not disturb other people. Not so much as to benefit themselves. So in a similar sense its sort of like society is asking nose piercers to do us a solid and saying "hey we like ya and all and we think its nice you are expressing yourself but its just disturbing us a little so when in public could you please not do it."

DevonG
03-04-2011, 04:34 PM
In short, yes, because its visually discomforting for us to see people with nose piercings. And since they can't see themselves (but their forearms/hands) why put everyone in discomfort like that when they reap no benefit themselves. It would make sense if people saw themselves in third person view, but we don't, and as a result everyone else is made to suffer.

Its sort of like if someone was vomiting in public. Usually they would try to make it to a bathroom or somewhere private as to not disturb other people. Not so much as to benefit themselves. So in a similar sense its sort of like society is asking nose piercers to do us a solid and saying "hey we like ya and all and we think its nice you are expressing yourself but its just disturbing us a little so when in public could you please not do it."

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Theldios
03-04-2011, 04:35 PM

that's all fine and dandy but since you do not put a roof over my head clothes on my back or food into my mouth and I am quote comfortable with my 6 figure sales job why don't you do me a favor a go fuck yourself cause what you and anyone else thinks does not matter to me in the slightest.
And no I do not have a piercing anywhere on my body and I have 2 small tattoos one on my shoulder and the other on my upper back that I do not display. but I do understand the who cares what you think mentality and think it is the correct approach when it comes to someone else opinion of how one looks or acts

nalkin
03-04-2011, 04:40 PM
And no I do not have a piercing anywhere on my body and I have 2 small tattoos one on my shoulder and the other on my upper back that I do not display.

Oh lawd don't even get me started on tattoos :eek:. But I appreciate you covering them up for us, so thank you on behalf of most of today's society.

xshayla701
03-04-2011, 04:41 PM

I think you guys are all forgetting that nalkin is a troll irl

And the real question is, why does that terrible music start automatically when I open this page

Weezard
03-04-2011, 04:48 PM

I'm gonna jump into this thread and respond to this little gem. This is the single most retarded thing I may have ever read on the internet. Did you seriously type that out? A nose piercing is the equivalent to someone vomiting? Really? BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN'T SEE WHAT THEIR OWN FACE LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT A MIRROR THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DO HAVE TO SEE IT?!?! Well so much for originality in the world. Maybe you should cut your hair a different way, because you know you can't see it and I can, and I honestly think your hairstyle looks the same as if someone was throwing up in public. Cut it the right way....or better yet, just go bald. Save us the displeasure of having to stare at your vomit-spewing-esque hair.

You know what grosses me out? Beards. Blue Eyes. Pimples. Cracked Lips. Dimples. Etc. Maybe people with those should just do the rest of us "normal" folk a solid and not come out in public ever, or at least scrub their faces with sandpaper until they have zero distinguishable features lefty . Because, you know, they don't have to look at themselves, we do.

Weezard
03-04-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm gonna jump into this thread and respond to this little gem. This is the single most retarded thing I may have ever read on the internet. Did you seriously type that out? A nose piercing is the equivalent to someone vomiting? Really? BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN'T SEE WHAT THEIR OWN FACE LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT A MIRROR THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DO HAVE TO SEE IT?!?! Well so much for originality in the world. Maybe you should cut your hair a different way, because you know you can't see it and I can, and I honestly think your hairstyle looks the same as if someone was throwing up in public. Cut it the right way....or better yet, just go bald. Save us the displeasure of having to stare at your vomit-spewing-esque hair.

You know what grosses me out? Beards. Blue Eyes. Pimples. Cracked Lips. Dimples. Etc. Maybe people with those should just do the rest of us "normal" folk a solid and not come out in public ever, or at least scrub their faces with sandpaper until they have zero distinguishable features lefty . Because, you know, they don't have to look at themselves, we do.

And yes, I'm aware I got trolled.

xshayla701
03-04-2011, 06:28 PM
You know what grosses me out? Beards.

.... what?

Theldios
03-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh lawd don't even get me started on tattoos :eek:. But I appreciate you covering them up for us, so thank you on behalf of most of today's society.

child do not speak of things you have no clue about.. enough said

Dravingar
03-04-2011, 08:59 PM

Fat people shouldn't be allowed outside either cause they are fucking disgusting too. A+ Nalkin.

Harrison
03-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Fat people shouldn't be allowed outside either cause they are fucking disgusting too. A+ Nalkin.

Wizard
03-04-2011, 09:37 PM

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/memes-are-you-angered-my-brother.jpg

Japan
03-04-2011, 09:41 PM
remember when people got called out anytime they posted a shitty watermarked image on the internet? 2008 seems so long ago

Wizard
03-04-2011, 09:45 PM
remember when people got called out anytime they posted a shitty watermarked image on the internet? 2008 seems so long ago

I left a watermark on your mothers sheets.

chtulu
03-04-2011, 09:48 PM
I'd like to consider myself on the top of "hipster" fashion and culture.

First of all, beards are awesome. Septum piercings and sleeves on women is sexy, and glitch is the new genre.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gSoScYz_4eQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This man makes hipster women get girl boners.

He's also amazing live.

I prefer people being "indie" than "hipsters". I enjoy a very broad range of movies, music, literature and fashion. Hipsters are way too pretentious.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-04-2011, 10:03 PM
I'd like to consider myself on the top of "hipster" fashion and culture.

First of all, beards are awesome. Septum piercings and sleeves on women is sexy, and glitch is the new genre.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gSoScYz_4eQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This man makes hipster women get girl boners.

He's also amazing live.

I prefer people being "indie" than "hipsters". I enjoy a very broad range of movies, music, literature and fashion. Hipsters are way too pretentious.

My favorite part of this video is when he randomly turns knobs that don't do anything and the fact that 90% of his sound is coming from his iPod. He's almost like those DJ's who put on a fruity loops mix and randomly press buttons and hold their headphones to one ear pretending like they're "into it" and doing something musically besides just pressing mix & play

Airdefier
03-04-2011, 10:08 PM
I think "hipster queer" should be the word of the day.

chtulu
03-04-2011, 10:16 PM
My favorite part of this video is when he randomly turns knobs that don't do anything and the fact that 90% of his sound is coming from his iPod. He's almost like those DJ's who put on a fruity loops mix and randomly press buttons and hold their headphones to one ear pretending like they're "into it" and doing something musically besides just pressing mix & play

If only you knew about actual audio engineering.

What he's doing is playing the several .wav files from his computer into his pad and then improving all his music, while singing. His computer doesn't have just a song playing on a loop; it is upwards of 12-20 different tracks of different instruments and sounds that he manually controls via his computer and on his pad.

Not to mention that all those tracks are usually for just one song. so his catalog would be up near the 100s for a full album. Not to mention those 100s of tracks are instruments that he laid down on his own for each separate track.

Sorry, but I enjoy people's intelligence and technical work. Anything that is just a guitar and amp and a snare drum bore me to death. Especially when its nothing more than 4 chords. What this guy is doing is literally years ahead of its time. This is what will replace DJing.

chtulu
03-04-2011, 10:22 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KpZScE07x8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if you need to be told how it breaks down. Probably still confusing to most of you. What this guy is doing is amazingly complicated and original. To be able to make this kind of music takes an incredible amount of time and talent. Playing all this live is a musical version of simon says.

Weezard
03-04-2011, 10:26 PM
I actually have a beard. I was clearly being facetious.

DevonG
03-04-2011, 10:29 PM
You know what's really complicated? Dream theatre. Dudes are just INCREDIBLY talented TECHNICALLY. THEY STILL MAKE FUCKING AWFUL MUSIC.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/devongpictures/fatdude.jpg?t=1299292119

Yeah, what he's doing is semi complicated, and it sounds like garbage.

Harrison
03-04-2011, 10:29 PM
if you need to be told how it breaks down. Probably still confusing to most of you. What this guy is doing is amazingly complicated and original. To be able to make this kind of music takes an incredible amount of time and talent. Playing all this live is a musical version of simon says.

lol

Weezard
03-04-2011, 10:30 PM
He's also ugly. So he's a fat ugly turd shitting out garbage from a stupid machine. He probably sleeps with overweight chicks who have crusties in their out of control pubes. GRATS TO HIM.

(PS I hate my life, and I'm ugly too)

Saskrotch
03-04-2011, 10:35 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_sOLlkgB7m8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Real MIDI controller use > Fat Fake

Pokeman
03-04-2011, 10:37 PM
posting in an angry thread :mad:

Weezard
03-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Pretty sure this is how you make good music.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZyhrYis509A&autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Weezard
03-04-2011, 10:44 PM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZyhrYis509A&autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Failbot laughs at me :(

Saskrotch
03-04-2011, 10:45 PM

Fail code is fail.

ooantipostoo
03-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Hot...hot...hot

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rBTBToJBAIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

maegi
03-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Glad the people that post on threads like this one only make up about 6% of the actual player base on P99, because frankly, you people are too pretentious and uppity to fucking matter to the majority. Having something pierced or tatooed is a personal decision that you have to live with for the rest of your life. It does not however, make you any cooler than anyone else. Piercing your tongue for example, doesn't suddenly imbue you with pussy eating talents or dick sucking, if that is your preference. Just an example here since most of you seem like you'd need one to comprehend the English language.

Weezard
03-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Glad the people that post on threads like this one only make up about 6% of the actual player base on P99, because frankly, you people are too pretentious and uppity to fucking matter to the majority. Having something pierced or tatooed is a personal decision that you have to live with for the rest of your life. It does not however, make you any cooler than anyone else. Piercing your tongue for example, doesn't suddenly imbue you with pussy eating talents or dick sucking, if that is your preference. Just an example here since most of you seem like you'd need one to comprehend the English language.

Weezard
03-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Don't let Saskrotch fool you guys. This is from his Facebook, for real.

Meme away!

Saskrotch
03-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Weirdo stalker.

Saskrotch
03-04-2011, 11:48 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6061759/Duckface-Before-it-was-cool.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Skrotch

Weezard
03-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Ok

DevonG
03-04-2011, 11:59 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/devongpictures/Venti-Caffe-Latte-Extra-Dry-Homo-Milk.jpg?t=1299297564

Harrison
03-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Weirdo stalker.

The forum is chock full of them. Welcome to the big leagues. :cool:

xshayla701
03-05-2011, 12:03 AM
lol awk

Pokeman
03-05-2011, 12:04 AM
:eek:

SlankyLanky
03-05-2011, 02:26 AM
who wants to sit on my face?

RapidScotch
03-05-2011, 03:13 AM
O rly?

mimixownzall
03-05-2011, 01:49 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KpZScE07x8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, an amazing amount of time and effort and skill to create some of the worst sounding shit I have ever heard.

Bodeanicus
03-05-2011, 03:22 PM

Fortunately, there are more combat medics. Wanna let me put my cock down your throat, and you fight for air? Maybe you can give yourself an emergency tracheotomy with your trusty SEAL combat knife.

Wizard
03-05-2011, 05:14 PM

Sweet bro, You seem really cool. You must be a combat medic or something.

Harrison
03-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Fortunately, there are more combat medics. Wanna let me put my cock down your throat, and you fight for air? Maybe you can give yourself an emergency tracheotomy with your trusty SEAL combat knife.

Are you even capable of getting an erection at your age?

Saskrotch
03-05-2011, 08:12 PM
You must be a combat medic or something.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/images/Products/mtg%20art/Fallen%20Empires/Combat%20Medic1.jpg

Alawen Everywhere
03-06-2011, 02:57 AM

I thought the whole give Finawin shit meme was completely worn out, but I laughed at this for almost five minutes.

Bodeanicus
03-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Are you even capable of getting an erection at your age?

Absolutely. Ask your mom about it. Son.

kampanya99
04-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Thank you for sharing. More curiously, this is very good and waiting.

mirragerdo12
04-22-2011, 04:46 PM
thanks for share very good.

Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin
04-25-2011, 12:08 PM
I got a septum piercing for the lulz. It makes people so mad and disgusted, and I just laugh.

Also, I have a 90k/yr job. I'm 23. :)

Fenrisulfr
04-25-2011, 12:34 PM

Shits hilarious. I had one for for nearly 3 years.

Neckbeard ftl

alemsd08
04-25-2011, 07:54 PM
thanks for share good share

Mardur
04-25-2011, 08:26 PM
septum piercings are hot.

baigorn
04-25-2011, 08:35 PM

Young ___________? Nobody cares unless you phrase it that way.

Wait. Nobody cares at all.

gencs74s
04-28-2011, 01:17 PM
thanks for share good sharing

Misto
04-28-2011, 02:12 PM
I got a septum piercing for the lulz. It makes people so mad and disgusted, and I just laugh.

Thats alot of blowjobs.

Prince
08-03-2011, 07:36 PM
agree with original post

wrxBRAH
08-03-2011, 08:21 PM

oil rig workers have to shave daily though so jakes on you brah

muffins
08-03-2011, 10:34 PM
great article thanks for share

Constellations
08-04-2011, 12:47 AM
great article thanks for share

Piff
08-04-2011, 01:51 AM

lol y'all dis ***** ugly'a den a mug

visage
08-04-2011, 06:30 AM

I agree to some extent. Though I have seen a few <literally> females with it that it added a little exoticness. It gets boring going after certain females with one set of fashion sense. Then again I like meeting different woman , but none the less I am very shallow.