PDA

View Full Version : Bad Apples in Dozekar

XDrake
02-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Most are good folks. However, this is unacceptable.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2021/lameh.jpg

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-26-2011, 02:46 PM
I shop at Abercrombie & Fitch

oh, and I love balls

Randy
02-26-2011, 02:46 PM
ha, you have the bad word filter on?

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-26-2011, 02:49 PM
The force is weak with Dozekar, a scareling does nothing to wipe a raid to pull the ammy temple by touching the fire wall does epic level zone depletion

h0tr0d (shaere)
02-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Your shout in the first line of that screenshot isn't what I would call acceptable either.

Calabee
02-26-2011, 03:37 PM
how's camping specs instead of raiding malmur?

Humerox
02-26-2011, 05:12 PM

ouch.

maegi
02-26-2011, 05:19 PM

Burning a homeless person? Really? If that's your idea of being funny, I pity you dude. Seriously. Fuck off.

Daldolma
02-26-2011, 05:38 PM
This should be a recruitment thread for Dozekar. If someone in your own guild turns on you, and this is the worst he can come up with to post in RnF, props on running the cleanest guild on P99.

XDrake
02-26-2011, 05:52 PM

Strangely more eventful. I made 50 finally. :D

Jenni D
02-26-2011, 05:55 PM
is this supposed to be new information? :)

Nivar Quartz
02-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Best part of this post is, the only people in fear were 4 necros. Malmur obviously ur spinning a joking around convo, in ur own group into something for attention u didnt get in Doze. Just move on quietly if u dont have anything valid to say.

XDrake
02-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Best part of this post is, the only people in fear were 4 necros. Malmur obviously ur spinning a joking around convo, in ur own group into something for attention u didnt get in Doze. Just move on quietly if u dont have anything valid to say.

Funny, as the post actually shows me being playful with the TMO folks there in /shout. The guild hadn't entered yet, but was taking its time to do so. So, it was us, three or four TMO FDers, and Destroyed. :P

At the very least Exeno was intending to fear one to creature more chaos during the break in so that TMO would wipe. If I didn't call him out, I'm pretty sure he might have done it.

TMO managed to wipe on their own and didn't need their 'help'.

And, in all fairness, I think some of the training accussations that night of TMO on Doze were unfounded. :P

Daldolma
02-26-2011, 07:55 PM
This is the worst drama ever. If you have a problem with people telling their own guilds about their intent to train a rival guild -- jokingly or otherwise -- you probably also have issues with things like curse words and bad tea. Quit knitting sweaters and sack up. You could find this series of quotes from any raid guild's guildchat 5 times a week.

If you're gonna enter RnF with screenshots, come hard or go home.

Nivar Quartz
02-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Funny, as the post actually shows me being playful with the TMO folks there in /shout. The guild hadn't entered yet, but was taking its time to do so. So, it was us, three or four TMO FDers, and Destroyed. :P

At the very least Exeno was intending to fear one to creature more chaos during the break in so that TMO would wipe. If I didn't call him out, I'm pretty sure he might have done it.

TMO managed to wipe on their own and didn't need their 'help'.

And, in all fairness, I think some of the training accussations that night of TMO on Doze were unfounded. :P

So basicly, ur saying noone trained or feared anyones mobs, but busting balls in guildchat < private guildchat> is not acceptable in everquest?

Honestly, just let ur /ragequit die off like a man. Grats on 50 btw

Rilkean
02-26-2011, 08:05 PM
snitches get stitches

XDrake
02-26-2011, 08:06 PM
So basicly, ur saying noone trained or feared anyones mobs, but busting balls in guildchat < private guildchat> is not acceptable in everquest?

Honestly, just let ur /ragequit die off like a man. Grats on 50 btw

Look... You got called out for your people acting wrong. Why don't you act like a man, pick up your balls, and go, "Fuck. Guess we did. So what?" Or do something about it. ;)

Thanks. :D 50 has been a long time coming!

XDrake
02-26-2011, 08:12 PM
This is the worst drama ever. If you have a problem with people telling their own guilds about their intent to train a rival guild -- jokingly or otherwise -- you probably also have issues with things like curse words and bad tea. Quit knitting sweaters and sack up. You could find this series of quotes from any raid guild's guildchat 5 times a week.

In all my years of raiding in Classic EQ and the little I've done here with Sap at no point did I ever see somebody planning to train. Sure, Classic EQ was a nightmare where groups would have LGUK unplayable due to train wars.

Raid guilds buy into a mindset of, "Hey... Other guild trained. To remain competitive I therefore must train too."

But where does that logic stop? Pretty soon it is, "They are using ShowEQ, we better too!"

I like P99 too much for that. And if I see it I'll call you out for it like I did that night. If I can't get into a raiding guild later because of that I'm cool. :P

XDrake
02-26-2011, 08:14 PM
snitches get stitches

http://www.wtf.com/gallery/data/500/InternetToughGuy.jpg

burkemi5
02-26-2011, 08:36 PM

Daldolma
02-26-2011, 08:44 PM
In all my years of raiding in Classic EQ and the little I've done here with Sap at no point did I ever see somebody planning to train. Sure, Classic EQ was a nightmare where groups would have LGUK unplayable due to train wars.

Raid guilds buy into a mindset of, "Hey... Other guild trained. To remain competitive I therefore must train too."

But where does that logic stop? Pretty soon it is, "They are using ShowEQ, we better too!"

I like P99 too much for that. And if I see it I'll call you out for it like I did that night. If I can't get into a raiding guild later because of that I'm cool. :P

I don't know what to tell you, then. You must have played on the test server. I used to be a raid leader for one of the top 3 raid guilds on my (blue) server, and in NToV, the first hour of any raid consisted of each guild mounting thinly veiled trains on the other two. As long as you were artful enough about it to not flop a monk in another guild's camp, the GMs didn't care. So nobody cried about it -- part of raiding was absorbing trains by competitor guilds. And things are hardly cleaner on this server. The GMs care more about enforcing play nice policies, but you've still had officers, leaders, and long-term members of both DA and IB suspended for training each other -- so it's not like it hasn't carried over to P99, even if penalties are harsher.

But more importantly, nobody even trained anybody in this situation. It was just a guildie telling his other guildies that he was going to "help Guild B fear their mobs." I play a rogue. I would routinely joke in guildchat about dragging the corpses of my guild's competition onto the nut-sack of Cazic Thule / Nagafen / Trak / Vindi / Vyemm as I voluntarily helped them CR. I never actually did it, and luckily, everyone understood that I was kidding around -- or at least, as guildies of mine, they gave me the benefit of the doubt and waited to see before acting offended. I'm betting 90% chance your guildie never would've actually trained them, and 10% chance that if he did, everyone would be done being butt-hurt about it within an hour.

The fact that nobody actually did anything makes this whole post completely meaningless, though.

XDrake
02-26-2011, 09:11 PM
I don't know what to tell you, then. You must have played on the test server. I used to be a raid leader for one of the top 3 raid guilds on my (blue) server, and in NToV, the first hour of any raid consisted of each guild mounting thinly veiled trains on the other two. As long as you were artful enough about it to not flop a monk in another guild's camp, the GMs didn't care. So nobody cried about it -- part of raiding was absorbing trains by competitor guilds. And things are hardly cleaner on this server. The GMs care more about enforcing play nice policies, but you've still had officers, leaders, and long-term members of both DA and IB suspended for training each other -- so it's not like it hasn't carried over to P99, even if penalties are harsher.

That is a lot of words you used there to just go, "Training is fine!"

But more importantly, nobody even trained anybody in this situation.

Yeah, because I made it clear it wasn't cool. Furthmore, it gives good warning of what really happened if these same people are suspiciously around when a training occurs.

It was just a guildie telling his other guildies that he was going to "help Guild B fear their mobs."

Did you even read what it said?

"They know were (we're) going to train them haha"

So, are you blind or retarded?

Redriot
02-26-2011, 09:29 PM
The tags for this thread had me lulzing. Didn't even have to read a single word in the thread to know this was legit. "Dozekar breaks shit", "Dozekar raid...lol" "Jenni the Skank" lulz "www.tmo.homoguild"

Droxx
02-27-2011, 01:07 AM
wait so you mean a naked ogre named running 15 mobs into TMO's camp at WW 30 seconds after we zone in wasn't an accident? who would have thunk it?

Lazortag
02-27-2011, 02:00 AM
wait so you mean a naked ogre named running 15 mobs into TMO's camp at WW 30 seconds after we zone in wasn't an accident? who would have thunk it?

Just a little disclaimer: I know very little about this situation and don't want to get personally involved (rather I just want something clarified so that there's actually less drama) - but what I do know is that the situation in question was screenshotted and posted in IRC, and I couldn't help seeing from the screenshot that the person training (wasn't it some Ogre named "Iseeyou" or something silly like that?) wasn't tagged. Granted there was definitely a huge train being shown in the screenshot, but how do you know that it was done by dozekar or whatever other guild was in fear? For example, a few months ago there was a situation where someone trained the shit out of fear, but it was well known that the person wasn't associated with any guild.

Just a thought - not trying to piss anyone off or get on anyone's bad side.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-27-2011, 02:34 AM
For example, a few months ago there was a situation where someone trained the shit out of fear, but it was well known that the person wasn't associated with any guild.

Snitches get stitches bro

burkemi5
02-27-2011, 03:45 AM
Just a little disclaimer: I know very little about this situation and don't want to get personally involved (rather I just want something clarified so that there's actually less drama) - but what I do know is that the situation in question was screenshotted and posted in IRC, and I couldn't help seeing from the screenshot that the person training (wasn't it some Ogre named "Iseeyou" or something silly like that?) wasn't tagged. Granted there was definitely a huge train being shown in the screenshot, but how do you know that it was done by dozekar or whatever other guild was in fear? For example, a few months ago there was a situation where someone trained the shit out of fear, but it was well known that the person wasn't associated with any guild.

don't even try... it makes your head hurt

Nivar Quartz
02-27-2011, 04:46 AM
Look... You got called out for your people acting wrong. Why don't you act like a man, pick up your balls, and go, "Fuck. Guess we did. So what?" Or do something about it. ;)

Thanks. :D 50 has been a long time coming!

lol Did u just threaten me on a website? U mad bro?

Brad_mo123
02-27-2011, 05:39 AM

Ok....? So what does this tell us that we do not already know? If you did not already know this about them then you have been living under one hell of a heavy rock.

ryuut1
02-27-2011, 08:01 AM
grow up and gtfo out of my guild, you puts. have you even been to a raid where another guild hasn't stolen a mob or trained? it's the way this world of norrath works, so take your A&F Ball-Lovin apparel wearin ass and guildremove before i have to log on and do it for you.

ryuut1
02-27-2011, 08:02 AM
edit: putz. you are a putz.

mimixownzall
02-27-2011, 10:04 AM
grow up and gtfo out of my guild, you puts. have you even been to a raid where another guild hasn't stolen a mob or trained? it's the way this world of norrath works, so take your A&F Ball-Lovin apparel wearin ass and guildremove before i have to log on and do it for you.

Actually, every guild I have been in has never purposely trained or stolen a mob while I was raiding with them (Sullon Zek excluded - war is hell).

I definitely have never been in a guild that logged in an almost naked character to specifically train another guild, which you guys did (Iseeyou).

I also have some nice screenies of one of your necros waiting till we have a boogey almost dead when he charms it and takes it back to his camp.

XDrake
02-27-2011, 12:12 PM
lol Did u just threaten me on a website? U mad bro?

No, it means police up your people. :P There you go being retarded again.

XDrake
02-27-2011, 12:15 PM

OH NOES!

chtulu
02-27-2011, 05:17 PM
I enjoy the irony that I was removed from the guild to build a better image.

Gorgetrapper
02-27-2011, 06:08 PM
I enjoy the irony that I was removed from the guild to build a better image.

No you were removed because you just plain suck.

Harrison
02-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Has Chtulu been kicked from DA too? lol I'm curious if he's that bad.

JayDee
02-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Dozekar is like a smaller version of Peace Pipe at this point

burkemi5
02-27-2011, 07:17 PM

But more importantly, nobody even trained anybody in this situation. It was just a guildie telling his other guildies that he was going to "help Guild B fear their mobs." I play a rogue. I would routinely joke in guildchat about dragging the corpses of my guild's competition onto the nut-sack of Cazic Thule / Nagafen / Trak / Vindi / Vyemm as I voluntarily helped them CR. I never actually did it, and luckily, everyone understood that I was kidding around -- or at least, as guildies of mine, they gave me the benefit of the doubt and waited to see before acting offended. I'm betting 90% chance your guildie never would've actually trained them, and 10% chance that if he did, everyone would be done being butt-hurt about it within an hour.

The fact that nobody actually did anything makes this whole post completely meaningless, though.

QFT again

if you take any of this seriously... then you, are dumb.

maegi
02-27-2011, 08:25 PM
Training is lame and against the server rules last time I checked. Crying about it on a message board however is a lamer move than actually training someone, imo. QQ more. Handle it in game through a GM or act like men and settle it yourselves instead of crying like a little bitch in a public forum. What exactly did you hope to achieve by posting this?

Daldolma
02-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Whether or not training is against the server rules (it is), posting a screenie in RnF of your own guild-member telling other guild-members that he's going to "help (another guild) fear their mobs" -- after he *didn't* actually train them -- is completely pussified. You might as well post a screenie of someone /tell'ing you that they're going to /shout 'fuck' in EC. Cursing in public channels is also against server rules.

The only way screenshots of someone privately telling someone else about their intent to break server rules is relevant is if:
a) they do what they said they were going to do,
b) they talk about breaking server rules via 3rd party software, or
c) the controversy is of sufficient interest to the rest of the server

None of that works here. The guildie never ended up training your rival guild. There was no 3rd party software involved. And I believe the rest of the server stands behind me when I officially state that nobody gives a fuck about TMO and Dozekar competing for trash mobs in Fear. They repop in 8 hours and their gear will be largely obsolete in a month. This isn't exactly IB vs DA for Dojo.

The fact is, you betrayed the trust given to you with your /guildinvite, and you brought things to RnF when -- clearly -- had you wanted to solve this dilemma rather than grandstand to the server, you would have posted it on the guild forums. This comes from someone with absolutely no ties to Dozekar and no problem with TMO. I am a completely unbiased observer. A good scandal would have made for a great thread, but this shit is boring.

ryuut1
02-27-2011, 08:57 PM
pfft, cthulu got a monsoon when he was an app. no matter what, he should always have mad love for dozekar.

Uterus
02-27-2011, 09:01 PM
It's no secret that Dozekar pulls lame shit like this in the planes.

He was just confirming what we knew all along. It doesn't matter that he held back on that occasion.

You do realize this guy does this shit all the time, right? I have no idea why you're trying to cover up for him. To be honest you're embarassing yourself.

Daldolma
02-27-2011, 09:31 PM
*Embarrassing

I'm hardly covering up. There's nothing to cover. Nothing happened. I couldn't care less about Exeno or Sevilious. And no, I don't realize that he does this shit all the time, because I'm not real interested in who kills a_gorgon_08 on a nightly basis. I also don't know who has got dibs on AC, frenzied, Efreeti, or dhampyre. If he does do this shit all the time, then someone should fraps or screenshot him and present it to a GM. Or hell, post it on here, and I'll roast him for you.

But whether or not this guy is an awful human being is completely independent of the information presented in this thread. This thread shows that he told his guild -- in a mildly humorous manner -- that he was going to train/fear mobs/mess with TMO, then never did. That's it and that's all. Not real damning.

XDrake
02-27-2011, 11:54 PM
The only way screenshots of someone privately telling someone else about their intent to break server rules is relevant is if:
a) they do what they said they were going to do,
b) they talk about breaking server rules via 3rd party software, or
c) the controversy is of sufficient interest to the rest of the server

You go to law school, brew? :cool:

Uterus
02-28-2011, 12:18 AM
He got fraps'd the other night doing it in Hate. Hobby did come, and shortly after Dozekar left.

Daldolma
02-28-2011, 12:41 AM
He got fraps'd the other night doing it in Hate. Hobby did come, and shortly after Dozekar left.

Sounds like a more interesting thread.

Hobby
02-28-2011, 01:13 AM
It's not.

I do like a good fraps though.

bizzum
02-28-2011, 01:14 AM
I do like a good faps though.

Alkorin
02-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Always fun to see this kind of drama get escalated beyond where it needs to be. The entire premise of this post is weak. Morons will train other guilds, wipes will happen, and people who feel the need to be mad important in a game will talk shit. The rest of us are just having a good time.

Move along, folks, nothing to see here.

maegi
02-28-2011, 05:07 PM
but but but reading insults is fun and frankly R & F has been dead lately. The trolls are being tamed into submission and singing Kum Ba Ya around the EQ campfire with rangers and druids and fairies Oh My!

Massive Marc
02-28-2011, 05:29 PM
but but but reading insults is fun and frankly R & F has been dead lately. The trolls are being tamed into submission and singing Kum Ba Ya around the EQ campfire with rangers and druids and fairies Oh My!

Wrong. The issue is, the lack of retards posting in threads or creating retarded topics. Something tells me, this lull will ease up as you post more.

mizin
02-28-2011, 06:45 PM
"Iseeyou" here... i quit the game a few weeks ago and told acarer/calabee they could have the account as i didnt plan on ever playing again. Didnt know they would use it to be dicks and train other camps in fear. I'll be changing the password on the account now as it looks like neither of them have done it yet. Assuming the character isnt already banned... this is NOT why i gave them the info...

burkemi5
02-28-2011, 07:04 PM
"Iseeyou" here... i quit the game a few weeks ago and told acarer/calabee they could have the account as i didnt plan on ever playing again. Didnt know they would use it to be dicks and train other camps in fear. I'll be changing the password on the account now as it looks like neither of them have done it yet. Assuming the character isnt already banned... this is NOT why i gave them the info...

lol, if you wanted to know what was going on with this maybe you'd log into the game and talk to them instead of getting your information from the RnF forums. these are no better or worse than 4chan for christs sake.

mizin
02-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Im not going to re install to sort out drama for a game i dont play. Considering he was tagged up dozekar when i quit and gave them the info, but is apparently untagged now and getting accused of training really says everything.

maegi
02-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Wrong. The issue is, the lack of retards posting in threads or creating retarded topics. Something tells me, this lull will ease up as you post more.

Ouch, wow that really stung Marc. Gonna go roll a barbarian shaman so i can be cool like you.

Stibe
02-28-2011, 08:09 PM
It's not.

I do like a good fraps though.

WHERE HAS YOU BEEN. :mad:

Harrison
02-28-2011, 09:15 PM
I would blame Acarer long before Calabee. Calabee is cool shit. Acarer is a whiny little girl who nerdrages at the slightest of issues. (and a bad enchanter to boot, but that's not the point of this thread...)

burkemi5
03-01-2011, 01:46 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Premature%20exasperation&defid=5521258

Asher
03-01-2011, 01:38 PM
I would blame Acarer long before Calabee. Calabee is cool shit. Acarer is a whiny little girl who nerdrages at the slightest of issues. (and a bad enchanter to boot, but that's not the point of this thread...)

QFT

Asher

quido
03-01-2011, 02:03 PM
I may be rotten, but despite being a total fruit, I AM NOT AN APPLE, thank you very much!

maegi
03-01-2011, 05:50 PM
What is a bad enchanter since Harrison brought it up?

Koota
03-01-2011, 06:05 PM
I'm a bad enchanter.

Holey
03-01-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm a bad enchanter.

root mez ftw.

bizzum
03-01-2011, 08:50 PM
I may be rotten, but despite being a total fruit, I AM NOT AN APPLE, thank you very much!

I remember something my third grade teacher used to say. ... "You show me a tropical fruit, and I'll show you a cocksucker from Guatemala.":)

Kalifa
03-01-2011, 09:00 PM
I remember something my third grade teacher used to say. ... "You show me a tropical fruit, and I'll show you a cocksucker from Guatemala.":)

was your third grade teacher george carlin?

maegi
03-01-2011, 09:02 PM

RIP George, you were one of the funniest and smartest comedians of all time.

bizzum
03-01-2011, 09:06 PM

No, wait... that wasn't her. That was a guy I met in the Army. I always get those two mixed up.

bizzum
03-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Edit: I would have been more impressed if you finished the quote, Sherlock.

Glad to know other people appreciate good work, though!

Alawen Everywhere
03-02-2011, 01:12 AM
This thread was really disappointing.

maegi
03-02-2011, 02:11 AM
Most of them are Alawen

kampanya99
04-22-2011, 03:08 PM
Thank you for sharing. More curiously, this is very good and waiting.

Lukan
04-22-2011, 09:11 PM
Eight pages and nobody has asked Tralina to show her tits, this must be in the wrong forum.

Ledzepp02
04-23-2011, 04:46 AM
Eight pages

....8?

Lolwut?

Seaweedpimp
04-23-2011, 04:56 AM
....8?

Lolwut?

Welcumz to page 8

Ennoia
04-23-2011, 05:59 AM
Welcumz to page 8

Unless you were actually on Brell when it happened, throwing around 'page8' just makes you look like (even more of) a retard.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
04-23-2011, 06:10 AM
Unless you were actually on Brell when it happened, throwing around 'page8' just makes you look like (even more of) a retard.

It was also a 4chan saying "Welcome to page 10" to be exact you can substitute "10" with whatever number you wanted because the saying is meant to describe a thread so bad it's at the ass end of the forum.

Seaweedpimp
04-23-2011, 06:16 AM

Shut up nerd boy.