PDA

View Full Version : BDA bodycount continues to rise

NecroP99
10-05-2017, 05:28 PM
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/how-would-you-vote-on-someone-who-causes-project-1999-drama.244217/

Which one of you autist hating homophobes is it?

AzzarTheGod
10-05-2017, 05:38 PM
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/how-would-you-vote-on-someone-who-causes-project-1999-drama.244217/

Which one of you autist hating homophobes is it?

Name drop him. BDA TRUTH is it you?? admit it if it is.

Come forward and be recognized.

Mead
10-05-2017, 05:48 PM
This thread is great. Thank you for post

I am aware posting this could be construed as ironic. However, I believe it's a good idea to get a second opinion before I make a potentially hasty decision.

hypocritical, not ironic

Are you sure it's the same guy? There are sometimes people with the same name.

I'm not 100% sure. The names are the same, but the behavior is very different. The person in Rants and Flames instigates drama, eggs other people on, and acts rude. Guess we can give it a try and if they act poorly take action.

lol

hope this person isn't leading this guild

dialabum
10-05-2017, 06:01 PM
this is my social interraction for the day and i want to be included

please give me attention FIFY.

skarlorn
10-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Damn these some nerd as nurgas ATG dawg I need excerpts of this shit nurga my eyes cannot abide all this garbage you feel

Pokesan
10-05-2017, 06:11 PM
i hope its me

Mead
10-05-2017, 06:33 PM

now we just need lhance to show his face and we can migrate to tlp forums

skarlorn
10-05-2017, 08:16 PM
nice play spyderboy

Rivera
10-05-2017, 08:17 PM
OP of the thread on Daybreak forums may be a troll from P99 too.

Rang
10-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Prob maner on the realz

Mead
10-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Prob maner on the realz

Maner was ride or die until he realized he wasn’t getting into the inner circle

He’s a good soldier to have on your team, especially when you’re getting outnumbered in board wars

maskedmelonpai
10-06-2017, 04:53 PM
i think OP of the top thread is just tryin stir some controversy prior to his vote; build his brand, ya know? he talkin bout himself to establish presence and more importantly demand. he tryin make himself sound so insidyes that ain't nobody able say no to him. fairly obvious.

maskedmelonpai
10-06-2017, 04:54 PM
i think OP of the top thread is just tryin stir some controversy prior to his vote; build his brand, ya know? he talkin bout himself to establish presence and more importantly demand. he tryin make himself sound so insidyes that ain't nobody able say no to him. fairly obvious.

that post title spose to say "melonalysis"

Maner
10-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Prob maner on the realz

Havent applied to any guilds on agnarr lately so it isnt me.

He’s a good soldier to have on your team, especially when you’re getting outnumbered in board wars

What inner circle was i trying to get into? If you knew anything about it, it would be obvious that i have never tried to be part of "the inner circle"

I took a couple month break from p99, but I have started logging in again recently when batphones occur that i can make.

skarlorn
10-06-2017, 05:45 PM
what's the point of a forum ban when people can just log on alt accounts with signatures saying "I'm banned forums member XXX" and continue shitposting like nothing happened

well the GMs and Mods are pretty forgiving and also like the community to have active members, so generally all it takes is an apology for a permaban to make a new account (like myself)

However, if you're suspended and start shitposting on an alt acct during suspension you'll get banned harder.

Pokesan
10-06-2017, 05:58 PM
However, if you're suspended and start shitposting on an alt acct during suspension you'll get banned harder.

look him in the eyes and say that

AzzarTheGod
10-06-2017, 06:32 PM
well the GMs and Mods are pretty forgiving and also like the community to have active members, so generally all it takes is an apology for a permaban to make a new account (like myself)

ASTERISK. if you're atg u dont have to worry about any of that.

Swish maintains an official list of "exceptions for red posters".

Lulz~Sect
10-06-2017, 06:39 PM
pls support your fellow rehabilitated memers integration into Forum Society

Pokesan
10-06-2017, 06:54 PM

why you gotta provoke him he on a rampage now

Mead
10-06-2017, 07:11 PM
why you gotta provoke him he on a rampage now

He's a rabid attack dog. That's what I love about him

http://i.imgur.com/Jh3gDlV.gif

Maner
10-06-2017, 08:26 PM
He's a rabid attack dog. That's what I love about him

http://i.imgur.com/Jh3gDlV.gif

Who is rabid and who is attacking? I said it wasn't me

Mead
10-06-2017, 08:33 PM

I did not accuse you of apping to some mom and pop guild on agnarr getting butthurt over words on the internet. That was Rang

Pokesan
10-06-2017, 10:05 PM

he BEASTIN

Mead
10-06-2017, 10:07 PM
he BEASTIN

He's going ham in the Scout Roll Agreement thread

Glad to have him back. Might not last long though

Pokesan
10-06-2017, 10:29 PM
i forgot i was gonna be nice to maner.

gubbin forgive me...

Maner
10-07-2017, 12:34 AM
He's going ham in the Scout Roll Agreement thread

Glad to have him back. Might not last long though

Really slow day at work, and there hasnt been anything worth posting on in ages.

Mead
10-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Really slow day at work, and there hasnt been anything worth posting on in ages.

I feel you

Exp been coming in nicely the past couple of days tho