PDA

View Full Version : all around asshat - nativebloods

Native
02-24-2011, 12:51 AM
I gave him 5k plat, in which he said he would repay me with interest. The guy seemed real likeable and interested in duo'ing with me in the future, so i warmed up to him. he begged and begged me to let him borrow my Golden Efreeti Boots for the night. I told him no i 'd rather not plenty of times.
Eventually i gave in and he said he was going to give me the boots tommorow in the morning cause he'd be playing all night catching up to my level.

then he "went to grab some coffee."

and didn't return..

I saw him in EC tunnel AFK the next day, and he wouldn't respond to my messages. Shortly after he logged off, i didn't see him for another 8 hours, until he logged on and wouldn't respond to any of my tells once more. A friend of mine caught him in a miss tell saying "Come near the city, out past the guards".

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-24-2011, 12:54 AM
I gave him 5k plat, in which he said he would repay me with interest. The guy seemed real likeable and interested in duo'ing with me in the future, so i warmed up to him. he begged and begged me to let him borrow my Golden Efreeti Boots for the night. I told him no i 'd rather not plenty of times.
Eventually i gave in and he said he was going to give me the boots tommorow in the morning cause he'd be playing all night catching up to my level.

then he "went to grab some coffee."

and didn't return..

I saw him in EC tunnel AFK the next day, and he wouldn't respond to my messages. Shortly after he logged off, i didn't see him for another 8 hours, until he logged on and wouldn't respond to any of my tells once more. A friend of mine caught him in a miss tell saying "Come near the city, out past the guards".

You're an enabler and succumb to peer pressure to easily, if all it takes is for me to spam "let me borrow ok??" eventually you'll cave in and I could make off with your whole toon.

Yeah he's a douchebag but you're naive and the former merely preyed on that

Native
02-24-2011, 12:57 AM
"if all it takes is for me to spam" You act as if thats all it was.. I was talking on vent with him for over an hour. he sounded really nice, and assured me that everything was fine. he fucking schemed me, don't have to soften it up with assumptions

maegi
02-24-2011, 12:59 AM
remove the "T" from your name Native and you become "Naive"

Native
02-24-2011, 01:01 AM
remove the "T" from your name Native and you become "Naive"
ORLY?

hardly relevant

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-24-2011, 01:01 AM
he sounded really nice

and assured me that everything was fine

I bet you were the coolest girl at the frat house with those rationalizations

Native
02-24-2011, 01:04 AM

also, hardly relative. Please gtfo my thread

Autotune
02-24-2011, 01:05 AM

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-24-2011, 01:08 AM
also, hardly relative. Please gtfo my thread

It's my fault that it only takes an hour of vent conversation for you to drop everything. You blame him for being an ass, and I blame you for being the guy who loans homeless people credit cards spouting off some bullshit about "honor system"

you got raped, and so is such because you pretty much let him get to third base from the get go

Native
02-24-2011, 01:13 AM
It's my fault that it only takes an hour of vent conversation for you to drop everything. You blame him for being an ass, and I blame you for being the guy who loans homeless people credit cards spouting off some bullshit about "honor system"

you got raped, and so is such because you pretty much let him get to third base from the get go

Sure is pretty sad when you can't trust anyone, at all

forgot that morals play little to no part in anyone's lives anymore

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-24-2011, 01:20 AM
Sure is pretty sad when you can't trust anyone, at all

forgot that morals play little to no part in anyone's lives anymore

Morals? Lol.

It's a video game there is little to no repercussion to him jacking your shit, and in the real world people only uphold a moral system in a situation involving loaning items is because if they steal something you can go their house and probably fuck their wife.

Droxx
02-24-2011, 01:20 AM
Rant all you want, but you did this to yourself pal.

Native
02-24-2011, 01:25 AM
Morals? Lol.

It's a video game there is little to no repercussion to him jacking your shit, and in the real world people only uphold a moral system in a situation involving loaning items is because if they steal something you can go their house and probably fuck their wife.

doesn't mean you're not dealing with people, whateva

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-24-2011, 01:27 AM
doesn't mean you're not dealing with people, whateva

I wanna put my penis inside you, and with a few minutes of vent convo this could be a possibility

It ain't gay unless you want it.

Chippy
02-24-2011, 01:30 AM
I wanna put my penis inside you, and with a few minutes of vent convo this could be a possibility

It ain't gay unless you want it.

Zing.

maegi
02-24-2011, 01:31 AM
Did you think we'd all feel compassionate about you "trusting someone you just met online in a game known for scams since 1999 when it first came out"? I mean really?? Cuz brother, scams are as classic as Everquest ever was

quido
02-24-2011, 01:47 AM
I bet you it's Zithax. Fucking sleezeball cunt.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-24-2011, 01:50 AM
I bet you it's Zithax. Fucking sleezeball cunt.

I hear he's on the progression server, living out his #1 guild dreams all over again

Spewys
02-24-2011, 02:00 AM
No.. Guy is a jerkoff.. Suggest none of you guild invite that guy.

I have a hard time believing none of u have not helped some toon in this game and hoped u were not getting screwed. Well it happens and it don't mean u stop trusting people cause u got burnt once. Just maybe be a little less generous.

Incoming!!!!

kenzar
02-24-2011, 02:02 AM
ITT abacab nailed it; as he tends to do.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-24-2011, 02:22 AM
ITT abacab nailed it; as he tends to do.

Someone green tag me, I'mma be regulating the server all through summer

GreenRanger
02-24-2011, 02:34 AM
Someone green tag me, I'mma be regulating the server all through summer

16 in da clip and 1 in da hole. abacab is about to make some bodys turn cold.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-24-2011, 03:36 AM

http://codebloo.net/stuff/picard-headesk.jpg

Bubbles
02-24-2011, 05:22 AM
Think of all the interest you're gonna get now when he pays you back!

karsten
02-24-2011, 05:59 AM
so native are you secretly also nativebloods, all black swan style?

soup
02-24-2011, 06:03 AM
Did you think we'd all feel compassionate about you "trusting someone you just met online in a game known for scams since 1999 when it first came out"? I mean really?? Cuz brother, scams are as classic as Everquest ever was

Isn't getting scammed part of the classic experience? :confused:

I remember being like 15 years old and thinking it was sweet as hell that someone traded me their level 52 warrior for my Velium Brawl Stick. Had a lot of fun with that warrior... for a couple hours anyway :(

Native
02-24-2011, 06:35 AM
so native are you secretly also nativebloods, all black swan style?
Haha, no just a coincidence. my characters name is Vashti

Pheer
02-24-2011, 08:11 AM
He wanted you to "loan" him an 8k or so item that has little effect on someone's effectiveness leveling up and you believed it?

Maybe if he was a melee class using shitty weapons and you loaned him an expensive weapon.. but eboots?

"yo dawg lemme hold them eboots that 9 wisdom will make me level mad fast bro"

Wizarous
02-24-2011, 09:04 AM
lol, i once grouped with this guy, and he asked to loan gebs or jboots from someones main instead of actually getting the exp we were to get.

Extunarian
02-24-2011, 10:48 AM

Bahahahahah :D

Messianic
02-24-2011, 11:51 AM
I gave him 5k plat, in which he said he would repay me with interest. The guy seemed real likeable and interested in duo'ing with me in the future, so i warmed up to him. he begged and begged me to let him borrow my Golden Efreeti Boots for the night.

Thanks for the FYI that nativebloods isn't honest - but I stopped reading there. Sucks - hope you get your stuff back, but you probably won't. Everyone can learn from this, though...

Krimsin
02-24-2011, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the FYI that nativebloods isn't honest - but I stopped reading there. Sucks - hope you get your stuff back, but you probably won't. Everyone can learn from this, though...

If you haven't learned this lesson by age 12 just kill yourself.

Henini
02-24-2011, 03:28 PM
lol

loan me 5 k please, I need to to level as well. please

c'mon.. please!!!!

srsly please?