PDA

View Full Version : IP Exeption for my wife

Redex
09-09-2017, 04:13 PM
I submitted an IP exemption for my wife August 20th. I submitted on the appropriate section in the appropriate forums area. I have a few views, but sill now response. How long does t take???! It's been 3 weeks and I am not even getting a "we're workin on it". :mad:

jakerees
09-09-2017, 04:20 PM
I submitted an IP exemption last year and never got any response so.... never? Good luck...

branamil
09-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Maybe you should ask for a refund

Pokesan
09-09-2017, 05:11 PM
try bumping your petition

AzzarTheGod
09-09-2017, 05:41 PM
If youmake it to 2 months with no reaponse... just wait longer...

Swish
09-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Does your wife enjoy classes that buff and teleport your character?

Just curious.

Duane
09-09-2017, 06:22 PM
If youmake it to 2 months with no reaponse... just wait longer...

https://youtu.be/bQAcBSO5jC8?t=6s

Slathar
09-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Your "wife" needs an exemption? Does she happen to play a cleric, shaman, or enchanter?

Mead
09-09-2017, 07:58 PM
op and his box going to be a good addition to the server

fash
09-09-2017, 08:22 PM
been waiting on an exemption for my dog for almost 3 months now. He enjoys the cleric.

Trelyrien
09-09-2017, 10:34 PM
People are really toxic about this which is a shame. My wife and I met in EQ 15 years ago. We stopped playing right after Velious so when I found p1999 you can imagine how stoked I was for a nostalgia hit. We installed on both of our computers and then found out that you can't log in two accounts at the same time. So yeah, I asked for an exemption too.

I guess that being new here puts me into a position where I can't truly understand where the hostility is coming from - but having such a small community overall (and especially in a game that relies heavily on grouping) I would think that people would be excited about two people coming in to adventure together.

In the meantime I get the game is free, so I will bide my time and hope for a response eventually.

Swish
09-09-2017, 10:44 PM
There's just been a lot of people that abuse it, that's the only reason... plus RNF if you rant about anything the game seems to be watching everyone attacking the person ranting. Not sure why, but we go with it.

Nobody seems to get disciplined for mentioning a VPN/tethering your phone over a wireless connection (different IP), so I'll add to those who have said it in other threads...til the exemption goes through.

Trelyrien
09-09-2017, 10:53 PM
I just went back and edited my petition and added this:

http://webpages.charter.net/trelyrien/

IF you click on that you'll see screenshots supporting my petition of having played and met my wife in 2002 (the pictures are all put there in 2002). Obviously there's no way to prove Shendeavorelae is really my wife but anyone certainly couldn't deny the fact that I whooped Nagafen's red butt and won a round of Test of Tactics. Anyway, it's just sad that so many people assume guilt and I wonder how many folks have just been turned off and away by that. But then again, I am quite sure you guys are not lying about an abundance of multi boxing.

I only post this because I feel like some folks should see proof that people aren't just trying to mess with the system!

In the meantime, I guess we may look into alternatives. O.o

Mead
09-09-2017, 10:55 PM
People are really toxic about this which is a shame. My wife and I met in EQ 15 years ago. We stopped playing right after Velious so when I found p1999 you can imagine how stoked I was for a nostalgia hit. We installed on both of our computers and then found out that you can't log in two accounts at the same time. So yeah, I asked for an exemption too.

I guess that being new here puts me into a position where I can't truly understand where the hostility is coming from - but having such a small community overall (and especially in a game that relies heavily on grouping) I would think that people would be excited about two people coming in to adventure together.

In the meantime I get the game is free, so I will bide my time and hope for a response eventually.

There are four thousand threads started about the same shit. Instead of creating an entitled thread, op should have done a simple search. You can find out how the ip expemtions get approved, how effective it is to bump the thread, how long people have waited, etc.. Hope this helps.

Trelyrien
09-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Eh, yeah I happened on this thread because of a search so I get that.

Swish
09-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Bumping your petition puts it to the back apparently (not trolling)...hopefully the staff see this thread and remember that ^^

wwoneo
09-09-2017, 11:08 PM
If you use a VPN / Proxy Server you can 2-box with your wife using that. I have spoken with devs and they said it isn't a problem. They may look more closely at your characters to make certain that you aren't playing them yourself though, so make sure that if you are both logged in that you can prove youre not 2-boxing immediately when asked.

Redex
09-09-2017, 11:11 PM
You guys, I am a 29 year old married guy with two kids. I'm not trying to pour 1,000 hours with two computers to I can play two toons at once... I like playing in my free time, and my wife has never played, and said she would give it a shot. I don't understand why there is so much suspicion behind it all.

I did research it, and I did look it up, but I figured I could maybe get a Septermber 2017 response. Forgive me for trying to bring my wife into the game... Thanks for the support all.

wwoneo
09-09-2017, 11:14 PM
You guys, I am a 29 year old married guy with two kids. I'm not trying to pour 1,000 hours with two computers to I can play two toons at once... I like playing in my free time, and my wife has never played, and said she would give it a shot. I don't understand why there is so much suspicion behind it all.

I did research it, and I did look it up, but I figured I could maybe get a Septermber 2017 response. Forgive me for trying to bring my wife into the game... Thanks for the support all.

You should ignore the trolls on these forums. Most of them probably don't even play on the server any longer. They just come here because they are sad and fat and have nothing else to do or read.

As I said, if you're tired of waiting for an exemption you can use a VPN service like HotSpotShield or something so you have different IP addresses. This will allow you to play on both of your computers in the same home.

skarlorn
09-10-2017, 12:23 AM
don't ignore the trolls

Mead
09-10-2017, 12:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/wUsP3NE.jpg

AzzarTheGod
09-10-2017, 12:48 AM
don't ignore the trolls

Pokesan
09-10-2017, 01:01 AM
Bumping your petition puts it to the back apparently (not trolling)...hopefully the staff see this thread and remember that ^^

yes that was the joke. blame filbus, that clever f*cker got me hooked on the mischief :^)

Jimjam
09-10-2017, 02:39 AM
Something to consider:

Make sure you include all relevant details for your IP exemption, as outlined here:

"IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP, as well as the identities (real first names) / relations to those players, and please make sure that at least one character has been created under each account. Please verify the spelling of each account you specify. This format works best: Real first name - Relationship - Account Name"

If you fail to complete these basics then there is a good chance your petition will be overlooked. As I understand it there are a lot of petitions, so if you don't play ball you are just wasting a volunteers time.

Good luck and have fun RPing the wife duo!

shuklak
09-10-2017, 06:46 AM
The biggest thing i noticed about the p99 forums is that they are so incredibly toxic and yet the server in general is such the opposite.

The forums here really are not newbie friendly or friendly in general.

Whirled
09-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Who the fuck isn't friendly around here? GTFOOH!

ZiggyTheMuss
09-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Your "wife" needs an exemption? Does she happen to play a cleric, shaman, or enchanter?

His wife is passionate about sitting in the tunnel at level one and selling and doing transfers.

Lhancelot
09-10-2017, 10:47 AM
His wife is passionate about sitting in the tunnel at level one and selling and doing transfers.

Why so mean Ziggy! :(

skarlorn
09-10-2017, 03:07 PM
The biggest thing i noticed about the p99 forums is that they are so incredibly toxic and yet the server in general is such the opposite.

The forums here really are not newbie friendly or friendly in general.

get out of rnf you little B1ch

KENAK
09-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Took over two months for me to get a response to my IP exception request, and instead of just doing it as I'd requested, they asked if it was still needed. When I didn't respond within a week, they closed the thread and told me to submit a new request. Instead of just doing it, as requested.

My advise is to check the thread every day for three months, because they'll ask you if you'd still like the exception rather than just do it.

shuklak
09-12-2017, 03:01 AM
Ouch...

AzzarTheGod
09-12-2017, 03:17 AM
Took over two months for me to get a response to my IP exception request, and instead of just doing it as I'd requested, they asked if it was still needed. When I didn't respond within a week, they closed the thread and told me to submit a new request. Instead of just doing it, as requested.

My advise is to check the thread every day for three months, because they'll ask you if you'd still like the exception rather than just do it.

tldr version the petition for exemption is only part of the process. Check thread every day

maskedmelonpai
09-12-2017, 08:13 AM
don't ignore the trolls

Peacocky
09-12-2017, 02:51 PM
I would say no!.

Hell, I could do it!.

Cheater gonna cheat!.

https://i.imgur.com/avHnbUZ.gif

dafier
09-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Just go play P2002 or TKAP.

Pokesan
09-12-2017, 06:57 PM
did you bump your petition yet

Orablast
09-12-2017, 07:30 PM
curious if i can post yet, last one didn't take

timeflux
09-13-2017, 01:58 AM
Spyder are you always this Ragey or are you just having a hard day? Take a fucking break bro.

Troxx
09-13-2017, 06:14 AM
Facts:

-IP exemptions take forever to go through
-There are roommates/relatives who legitimately need them
-There are many who abuse it to box
-Those who box rage frequently on the forums once banned
-We see threads like this all the time
-Everyone, legitimately seeking or otherwise, has a cool story about their situation with their wife/brother/kid/roommate who now suddenly wants to play.
-there are easy and legitimate ways to play with those they live with (tethering/VPN) while waiting on exemption to be processed
-Making a thread on this board on this topic will get you flamed and trolled 99% of the time

Ella`Ella
09-13-2017, 08:27 AM
don't ignore the trolls

The only thing that separates the trolls from the others on this game is the trolls are the only real voices of reason you're going to get.

Mead
09-13-2017, 08:47 AM
The only thing that separates the trolls from the others on this game is the trolls are the only real voices of reason you're going to get.

I like that

Mead
09-13-2017, 09:40 AM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

got me

Troxx
09-13-2017, 11:06 AM

Lol

skarlorn
09-13-2017, 11:17 AM

Holy shit dude post of the week right here

Southerngurl
09-13-2017, 11:20 AM
My husband requested a IP Exemption last night so that the both of us could play together. How do you know if your request is denied or excepted? Do they contact you via email, in game or on here? We are long time Veterans I guess you could say, started playing back in 2000.

HippoNipple
09-13-2017, 11:22 AM
Just get a VPN and both play. If you use a VPN to 2box you will get banned. If you use an IP exemption to 2box you will get banned. There are a couple hundred whinny bitches on this server that will take you boxing as a personal attack on their quest to add meaning to their life through pixels on an 18 year old elf simulator.

If you are both playing it won't matter.

Canelek
09-13-2017, 11:34 AM
Well played, Spyder. Holy shit awesome.

dafier
09-13-2017, 01:02 PM
Holy shit dude repost of the week right here

fixed that for you

skarlorn
09-13-2017, 01:09 PM
don't be salty that spyder73's content is 1000 million times better than urs

dafier
09-13-2017, 01:12 PM
I've always loved the Wu'Tang and supported the overall cause.

skarlorn
09-13-2017, 01:17 PM
Ok sorry

dafier
09-13-2017, 02:20 PM
Show me where that's a repost you sh!t monkey. A lot of love went into the editing

gotta be careful not to screw up my status...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8319652

shows a few places it's been posted before.

"Not that is matters, but yes..." - Big muddy turtle

Pokesan
09-13-2017, 02:26 PM
are we arguing over ownership of a reddit meme?

dafier
09-13-2017, 02:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/92MTWMW.jpg

Lhancelot
09-13-2017, 03:40 PM
are we arguing over ownership of a reddit meme?

Welcome to the modern era of forumquesting. :rolleyes:

I am surprised people haven't started copyrighting their forum posts and/or memes so they can be sure to bask in the eternal sunshine it creates and forever be sure no one steals their nerdthunder.

dafier
09-13-2017, 03:58 PM
/cry

I'm so happy.

Danth
09-13-2017, 06:39 PM
I am surprised people haven't started copyrighting their forum posts...

On some boards this is in fact the case, although the boards I'm thinking of aren't video game-related.

Danth

Mead
09-13-2017, 06:50 PM

I am surprised people haven't started copyrighting their forum posts and/or memes so they can be sure to bask in the eternal sunshine it creates and forever be sure no one steals their nerdthunder.

I would love to violate your copyright laws

Orablast
09-13-2017, 07:42 PM
some day I'll be cool like you

Lhancelot
09-13-2017, 08:14 PM
I would love to violate your copyright laws

Why does that sound pervy? :eek:

Kesselring
09-13-2017, 08:28 PM
I'm sure if you rolled a warrior and your wife rolled a wizard then they might approve you right away.

Swish
09-14-2017, 12:48 AM

It's the internet, who cares...people steal shit all the time. I didn't take my avatar picture or the gif in my sig.

Lhancelot
09-14-2017, 08:41 AM
It's the internet, who cares...people steal shit all the time. I didn't take my avatar picture or the gif in my sig.

I know that dude. I was being sarcastic and poking fun at people that use other people's shit all the time, but then actually get angry when someone uses something they post or add to it with their own stuffs in a thread.

Territorial nerds. "Get off my thread!"

dafier
09-14-2017, 01:39 PM
I'm feeling particularly creative today - any requests for a MS paints project? I was thinking something like Swish as a homeless cat man, but I am open to requests

Autistic REEEEEEEE having to do with a Warrior and a Wizard fighting a Drybone Skelly in Unrest

Swish
09-14-2017, 01:39 PM
I'm feeling particularly creative today - any requests for a MS paints project? I was thinking something like Swish as a homeless cat man, but I am open to requests

Can you dig out that cringeworthy Chest interview?

AzzarTheGod
09-14-2017, 05:50 PM
im an ouzzzzy an ouzzzzyyyyyy

skarlorn
09-14-2017, 06:19 PM
on another topic, I never read much of your chronicles Spyder, but I always enjoyed my part as your indefatigable sidekick. I thought it was pretty endearing; Kekephee however was deeply triggered and often messaged me on FB about how upset he was.

Cylock
09-28-2017, 07:37 AM
OP I apologize, I have been out of pocket for a short while. I am back now, and will have all IP exempts done today. Happy Adventures! :)

AzzarTheGod
09-28-2017, 07:57 AM
OP I apologize, I have been out of pocket for a short while. I am back now, and will have all IP exempts done today. Happy Adventures! :)

*daps hammer*

Lhancelot
09-28-2017, 08:04 AM

WB!

kotton05
09-28-2017, 10:11 AM
I don't even read the post anymore I just go to the last page and assume all the others are people accusing this guy of 2 boxing, how close am I? Also welcome back cylock norrath seems to always miss you when you're gone pal!

Nightfallsonu
09-28-2017, 11:02 AM
My husband requested a IP Exemption last night so that the both of us could play together. How do you know if your request is denied or excepted? Do they contact you via email, in game or on here? We are long time Veterans I guess you could say, started playing back in 2000.

They sent me an email when they got to mine.. happy hunting

Cylock
09-28-2017, 11:04 AM
I don't even read the post anymore I just go to the last page and assume all the others are people accusing this guy of 2 boxing, how close am I? Also welcome back cylock norrath seems to always miss you when you're gone pal!

yes pretty much Flak, and thanks! :)

Yours was done today as well Southerngurl. Every IP exempt requested in the last 2 months I done today

I normally do them every 2 weeks, but I have been semi afk. Anyway, welcome to p99! :)

Nightfallsonu
09-28-2017, 11:08 AM
Cylock... man myth legend of the cyber hopless... May his name live ever on....

"Crap inthink I need a RP server"

Jimjam
09-28-2017, 01:59 PM
Yo Cylock, do you ever think it is weird the number of people in their 30s that still have room mates?

Or is this like some ironic humour where people refer to their significant other / piece of ass / baby momma as a room mate?

Or is room sharing still a common thing for the middle aged in America?

Please enlighten this ignorant foreigner :).

Danth
09-28-2017, 04:10 PM
On one hand its definitely abnormal in most of the United States for a well-adjusted person in his 30's to have a roommate. People in that age range are normally settled down and married, and quite often homeowners with children. On the other hand, P1999 seems as though it has an unusually large proportion of folks who suffer from mental illness, or substance abuse problems, or who're having a generally difficult time with life. Therefore an unusual condition might be less uncommon within this specific little community.

Danth

NecroP99
09-28-2017, 05:30 PM
On one hand its definitely abnormal in most of the United States for a well-adjusted person in his 30's to have a roommate. ….. On the other hand, P1999 seems as though it has an unusually large proportion of folks who suffer from mental illness, or substance abuse problems, or who're having a generally difficult time with life. Therefore an unusual condition might be less uncommon within this specific little community.

It's the exception to have a wife, kids, and a home these days in my age cohort. Certainly not the norm.

So either your totally cool and normal or you are a delusional poor neckbeard – Search your heart for the truth…

indiscriminate_hater
09-28-2017, 06:43 PM
30s roommates are pretty common in my area. I'm 31, live in a nice place with 32 yo guy roommate. We both have decent jobs and could easily afford separate places, but this way we can save quite a bit per month. It's also a fun living situation - it's nice having someone to crack a beer with after work, plus we get along well and enjoy hosting events at the place. Neither of us are in a hurry to settle down, so what's the point of paying high rent for the sake of living alone?

The only people that seem to have an issue with this are brainwashed women who rage at the thought of a single male being happy. Usually this rage takes the form of attempts to shame and label as immature, but unsurprisingly this comes from either unemployed early-marriage wives or single older girls who have fucked their way through their 20s and are shocked that no one wants to put a ring on their 29-yo finger.

Anyways, I digress - roommates can be great in your 30s.

AzzarTheGod
09-28-2017, 07:15 PM
30s roommates are pretty common in my area. I'm 31, live in a nice place with 32 yo guy roommate. We both have decent jobs and could easily afford separate places, but this way we can save quite a bit per month. It's also a fun living situation - it's nice having someone to crack a beer with after work, plus we get along well and enjoy hosting events at the place. Neither of us are in a hurry to settle down, so what's the point of paying high rent for the sake of living alone?

The only people that seem to have an issue with this are brainwashed women who rage at the thought of a single male being happy. Usually this rage takes the form of attempts to shame and label as immature, but unsurprisingly this comes from either unemployed early-marriage wives or single older girls who have fucked their way through their 20s and are shocked that no one wants to put a ring on their 29-yo finger.

Anyways, I digress - roommates can be great in your 30s.

Good people are hard to come by. 30's roommates are very hit and miss.

Lot of people start a crisis or begin to fall off due to grappling with mediocrity. Alternatively most low 30's are in transient work outside of the IT industry. If you have an IT roommate, its great. Otherwise, yikes.

Mystique001
09-29-2017, 04:51 PM

*OPs wife here /waves
Thanks for the IP exempt Cylock! I'm new to the game and it will be nice to play with him at home. We played together when I was at work (don't tell my work) but it will be nice to yell at him that I'm being attacked. I've died so so much already.

Oh, and I'm a necro. I did think that porting and healing sounded fun but he said being a lizard was cool. We have already met lots of nice people in Kunark (?). If you see us there, feel free to group with us (he is Kurzchex and I'm Christi). Don't let the me dying a lot scare you off too much. :P

Jimjam
09-29-2017, 05:31 PM
Does 'Roommate' actually mean 'house mate'?

Like are you actually sharing a studio apartment with another adult, or sharing something more substantial like 2 bedroom apartment, city terrace or something?

Where I was young we didn't have many highrises...

Jimjam
09-29-2017, 05:32 PM
(Not Ranting or Flaming, just genuinely interested in cultural differences)

Lhancelot
09-29-2017, 05:38 PM
(Not Ranting or Flaming, just genuinely interested in cultural differences)

Usually it seems "roommate" means grown adult living in same household, splitting bills, sleeping in separate beds, sharing kitchen, bathroom, etc. Usually a roommate is taken to lessen the load on bills.

Personally I learned while in the military I prefered to NOT have a roommate, I understand some people enjoy the constant presence of others around them, I am not that way.

I can tend to get irked if someone is in my face all the time, and I need time alone to recharge my battery. People wear me down. :p

Jimjam
09-29-2017, 05:55 PM
I see. I suggest referring to such an arrangement as 'housemate' rather than 'roommate' (as it is the house that is being shared, not the room).

To me a roommate sounds like something you might have at boarding school, in the first year of university or as a destitute living in squalor. (rant and flame now on :P)

AzzarTheGod
09-29-2017, 06:46 PM
Usually it seems "roommate" means grown adult living in same household, splitting bills, sleeping in separate beds, sharing kitchen, bathroom, etc. Usually a roommate is taken to lessen the load on bills.

Personally I learned while in the military I prefered to NOT have a roommate, I understand some people enjoy the constant presence of others around them, I am not that way.

I can tend to get irked if someone is in my face all the time, and I need time alone to recharge my battery. People wear me down. :p

*daps hammer*

I get very little enjoyment out of daily mundane conversations with someone who I have no business/money interest with.

If we aren't making money together, do I really care what you had for lunch? Or what girls you are macking? Etc. Not on a Tuesday night, Wednesday night, etc.

ITT nerds pretend to know people.

Vekonis
09-29-2017, 06:47 PM
"Wife"

dslaybac
09-29-2017, 07:38 PM
Yeah if youre 30+ and dont have a wife and kids youre a drug addict loser. Or maybe you just dont give a shit about society standards and you do whatever the fuck you want to do. I personally want to go to work and come home to sit down and play for hours on end in my free time. I enjoy playing games a lot more than the idea of wiping shit off some kids ass and listening to some bitch tell me how to live my life. But hey, you do you and i hope you are enjoying your life half as much as i enjoy mine.

AzzarTheGod
09-29-2017, 07:41 PM
Yeah if youre 30+ and dont have a wife and kids youre a drug addict loser. Or maybe you just dont give a shit about society standards and you do whatever the fuck you want to do. I personally want to go to work and come home to sit down and play for hours on end in my free time. I enjoy playing games a lot more than the idea of wiping shit off some kids ass and listening to some bitch tell me how to live my life. But hey, you do you and i hope you are enjoying your life half as much as i enjoy mine.

between myself lhancelot and dslaybac

dunk crew is regulating in this bitch

Pokesan
09-29-2017, 07:43 PM

the meaning of life is to reproduce. sorry you failed. :(

Papa
09-29-2017, 07:44 PM
Yeah if youre 30+ and dont have a wife and kids youre a drug addict loser. Or maybe you just dont give a shit about society standards and you do whatever the fuck you want to do.

why do aggressively single people always justify it as some sort of rebellion against society? lol

just be single if you want, nobody gives af :o

dslaybac
09-29-2017, 07:51 PM
Im not single lol. Also already aborted one little shitter. Too many people on this planet as it is. People are good at one thing thats for sure. Fucking.

AzzarTheGod
09-29-2017, 07:56 PM
the meaning of life is to reproduce. sorry you failed. :(

AND THE ALLEY-OOP ! ITS BERSERK

Orablast
09-29-2017, 08:10 PM

TYVM Cylock! I can't stress how happy I am to receive our IP exempt :)

indiscriminate_hater
09-29-2017, 10:17 PM
*daps hammer*

I get very little enjoyment out of daily mundane conversations with someone who I have no business/money interest with.

If we aren't making money together, do I really care what you had for lunch? Or what girls you are macking? Etc. Not on a Tuesday night, Wednesday night, etc.

ITT nerds pretend to know people.

Eh, I'm thoroughly introverted and enjoy lots of alone time, but it's nice being able to crawl out my cave once in a while and not have to buy $6 beers at a bar to hang out with someone. Or even move out of the house, for that matter. To each elf their own, etc.

sweeturinal
09-29-2017, 10:18 PM
everyone on the internet who claims to have a significant other is actually just a liar.

Im not single lol.

i think this made me laugh harder than anything else

sweeturinal
09-29-2017, 10:29 PM
after a hard day picking up trash on the side of the highway there is nothing i enjoy more than curling up with my anime body pillow

AzzarTheGod
09-30-2017, 12:55 AM
We can't stress how happy we are...

1/3, could do better

lmao xposed

Orablast
09-30-2017, 06:52 AM

1/3, could do better

lmao xposed

nevertheless, we are thankful. It's much appreciated. You might want to try something else up your butt besides that stick.

AzzarTheGod
09-30-2017, 08:02 AM
nevertheless, we are thankful. It's much appreciated. You might want to try something else up your butt besides that stick.

*squeezes Super 8 trigger*

Mead
09-30-2017, 08:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/U88DtGQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

skarlorn
09-30-2017, 03:06 PM

1/3, could do better

Great post swish

Lhancelot
09-30-2017, 04:49 PM

lol. Too late for damage control. ;)

Orablast
10-05-2017, 08:32 PM
thanks for making me feel uninvited to the forums. So happy people in-game aren't like this. Here is a big FUCK YOU

Orablast
10-05-2017, 08:41 PM
personally, I think the regular on this forum are just envious that we're getting laid daily, and you're not

skarlorn
10-05-2017, 08:43 PM
tell us more about how you're cool, normal, and not at all triggered by elvish posters on project 1999 RNF forums oralblast

Mead
10-05-2017, 08:43 PM
double post

Orablast
10-05-2017, 08:46 PM
why are you so interesting in my personal life, Skar?

Gozuk
10-05-2017, 08:48 PM
thanks for making me feel uninvited to the forums. So happy people in-game aren't like this. Here is a big FUCK YOU

That's the thing, many of the people lurking here in RnF don't even play on this server. It's just an endless loop of 5-6 people trying impress each other with witty remarks.

skarlorn
10-05-2017, 08:51 PM
That's the thing, many of the people lurking here in RnF don't even play on this server. It's just an endless loop of 5-6 people trying impress each other with witty remarks.

anti-rnf remarks posted in RNF receive an immediate dock of 5 points on the 10 point sliding scale of quality post, this poster gets a 2/10 due to the above legislation minus 2 points for unoriginality and minus 1 point for a morpheus avatar,

next

Lulz~Sect
10-06-2017, 07:23 PM
for my wife

(lol G1)

Mead
10-06-2017, 08:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ku06s5V.jpg

skarlorn
10-06-2017, 08:10 PM
:)