PDA

View Full Version : You tell 'em, Rilkean!

Ropethunder
02-18-2011, 07:48 AM
She'll ask politely but won't go down without a fight!

http://3dfolio.com/files/p99_go_rilkean.png

Messianic
02-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Insert context here >>

Omnimorph
02-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Well i've been soloing frenzied, GL, mage, hand, cav, sav and exe.... so everyone else go to kedge.

Points to Rilkean for his "fuck yes we can" do attitude.

fastboy21
02-18-2011, 07:58 AM
this thread needs a chtulu joke...

Ropethunder
02-18-2011, 08:02 AM
It's nice to see people fight back against camp busters who are rude and without courtesy. The context to Bloodline which ended up in the screenshot refers to several people from that guild trying to bust up my camp's group earlier.

I think Rogean summed this type of scenario up perfectly:

WOW GUYS THATS A HARD CONCEPT BUT NO I'M TOO FUCKING SELFISH AND NEEDY AND I NEED TO FIND A WAY AROUND THE RULES TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER

Ropethunder
02-18-2011, 08:12 AM
Well i've been soloing frenzied, GL, mage, hand, cav, sav and exe.... so everyone else go to kedge.

This was exp not a loot camp. The bounds for which can be a grey area. Exp is also ubiquitous across many different zones. Just because you don't feel secure enough to try something different doesn't justify busting up someone else's camp.

I recognize that yes, there is loot at bnb. But people camping it for loot wouldn't be pulling spiders in the first place. Like the lguk executioner, if someone is camping just the exe then they probably won't bother killing anything outside of that room unless they're exping. And the people who are wouldn't sit in the exe room.

Thetruth
02-18-2011, 08:14 AM
The truth is,

You sound like a whiney bitch. So the group was killing mobs in BNB for the last four hours. You saw the name pop and you decided to move in and abuse rules. Sounds to me like your a one tricked pony. Go fuck yourself. I hate people that use rules and abuse them. Yet when it comes to them , they seem to break them all the time. I'd say Rikean was right go to kedge and wipe with your sorry ass. You horr. If I ever see you on my mage remind me to summon some shit on your head. Shit head.

karsten
02-18-2011, 08:15 AM
your a one tricked pony

Thetruth
02-18-2011, 08:16 AM
This was exp not a loot camp. The bounds for which can be a grey area. Exp is also ubiquitous across many different zones. Just because you don't feel secure enough to try something different doesn't justify busting up someone else's camp.

I recognize that yes, there is loot at bnb. But people camping it for loot wouldn't be pulling spiders in the first place. Like the lguk executioner, if someone is camping just the exe then they probably won't bother killing anything outside of that room unless they're exping. And the people who are wouldn't sit in the exe room.

The truth is,

This is the most stupid shit I ever herd. Plenty of people exp while camping certain names. Don't be a sour puss. Go whine to your mommy. I can't wait to see you raid. I can already smell the pussy post your gonna post.

Thetruth
02-18-2011, 08:17 AM
your a one tricked pony

The truth is,

This is my line fuck off ^^

Omnimorph
02-18-2011, 08:20 AM

I will concede it's usually poor form to show up to someone who's keeping things clear for exp and demand a camp from them, citing the server rules. But at the same time you can have a full group holding down 2 or 3 different camps and the server rules are there to force them to share.

You can only claim the mobs you're technically camped at, the other mobs are FFA for whoever pulls them. So...

Thetruth
02-18-2011, 08:22 AM
She'll ask politely but won't go down without a fight!

http://3dfolio.com/files/p99_go_rilkean.png

The truth is,

Least now I know what guild your in and the morons you group with. Vesica gay

Ropethunder
02-18-2011, 08:35 AM

I think you misunderstood my original post. I was not specific enough about who I supported and who I did not. I tried to clarify this a few posts later since I cannot edit on this board.

I was not part of the group breaking up Rilkean's camp. This was an observation over ooc. I support Rilkean's response to those trying to take part of the camp.

Thetruth
02-18-2011, 08:38 AM
I think you misunderstood my original post. I was not specific enough about who I supported and who I did not. I tried to clarify this a few posts later since I cannot edit on this board.

I was not part of the group breaking up Rilkean's camp. This was an observation over ooc. I support Rilkean's response to those trying to take part of the camp.

The truth says,

I would say let Rilkean have the named or next name. After that the group is welcome to move in there unless she wants to take it. This goes to same with many things in zones. People need to be courteous to one another. If she was obviously there for 4 hours pulling the mobs. She is entitled to the name IMO next round etc. Most groups just want to exp so lots of time they will give whoever the name. Whether or not this was this persons objective. These sort of things need to be worked out between the players. God forbid you waste valuable Gm time with this bullshit.

Thetruth
02-18-2011, 08:41 AM
The truth is,

On a side note Rilkean is a fuckin cunt. That stupid bitch is assertive and rude. I was in a group with her on my cleric and she got all stupid. Freakin out over who was leader and why she kept getting attacked etc. The stuff that came out of her mouth was worthy of this forum section. Though in game it was really rude. Fuck her and her stupid guild.

Zereh
02-18-2011, 08:45 AM
I blame Eezy. ;)

kenzar
02-18-2011, 09:30 AM
The truth is,

You sound like a whiney bitch. So the group was killing mobs in BNB for the last four hours. You saw the name pop and you decided to move in and abuse rules. Sounds to me like your a one tricked pony. Go fuck yourself. I hate people that use rules and abuse them. Yet when it comes to them , they seem to break them all the time. I'd say Rikean was right go to kedge and wipe with your sorry ass. You horr. If I ever see you on my mage remind me to summon some shit on your head. Shit head.
The truth is,

This is the most stupid shit I ever herd. Plenty of people exp while camping certain names. Don't be a sour puss. Go whine to your mommy. I can't wait to see you raid. I can already smell the pussy post your gonna post.

The truth is,

This is my line fuck off ^^

The truth is,

The truth says,

I would say let Rilkean have the named or next name. After that the group is welcome to move in there unless she wants to take it. This goes to same with many things in zones. People need to be courteous to one another. If she was obviously there for 4 hours pulling the mobs. She is entitled to the name IMO next round etc. Most groups just want to exp so lots of time they will give whoever the name. Whether or not this was this persons objective. These sort of things need to be worked out between the players. God forbid you waste valuable Gm time with this bullshit.

The truth is,

On a side note Rilkean is a fuckin cunt. That stupid bitch is assertive and rude. I was in a group with her on my cleric and she got all stupid. Freakin out over who was leader and why she kept getting attacked etc. The stuff that came out of her mouth was worthy of this forum section. Though in game it was really rude. Fuck her and her stupid guild.

Played out. /yawn

Thetruth
02-18-2011, 09:46 AM
Played out. /yawn

The truth is,

Please resort to the peace pipe threads. Haters are gonna hate. In your case your guild wipes in hate.

chtulu
02-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Rilkean is hot IRL.

She has an okcupid account.

No, i won't tell you. She's my heal bottin buddy.

Spewys
02-18-2011, 11:19 AM
LMAO... There is so much love here I cannot stand it!

50 war ---- Spewys Dutchmaster ---- Peace Pipe

maegi
02-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Just lost 10 IQ points reading this thread. Now I'm special too.

Massive Marc
02-18-2011, 11:47 AM
I was in this group last night, this must have had happened after I left. I was only in the group for two hours, but it was straight non-stop pulling. That group was keeping everything clear. Hope things worked out. Rilkean was a pretty solid healer.

Ruinous
02-18-2011, 11:51 AM
LMAO... There is so much love here I cannot stand it!

Trolls and assholes! Life blood of p99 forums

No offense - but if it hurts your delicate sensibility so much, opt out of RnF and don't step foot into the section of the forums meant for this kind of bullshit kiddie bickering.

Wizard
02-18-2011, 01:43 PM
I will concede it's usually poor form to show up to someone who's keeping things clear for exp and demand a camp from them, citing the server rules. But at the same time you can have a full group holding down 2 or 3 different camps and the server rules are there to force them to share.

You can only claim the mobs you're technically camped at, the other mobs are FFA for whoever pulls them. So...

100% Agree.

If you are camped at BnB, And another XP group wants to move into the area BEYOND where you are camped (That you've been pulling ONLY because no one was claiming it) then you have to share that camp and revert to pulling from where your group is camped (BnB). If you would of petitioned, GMs would of told you the exact same thing Omni said. Rilkean was not only wrong, But very rude in assuming that she can claim all the named's that are not in her camp just because they are close by.

captainspauldin
02-18-2011, 03:09 PM
i love men

Harrison
02-18-2011, 04:37 PM
100% Agree.

If you are camped at BnB, And another XP group wants to move into the area BEYOND where you are camped (That you've been pulling ONLY because no one was claiming it) then you have to share that camp and revert to pulling from where your group is camped (BnB). If you would of petitioned, GMs would of told you the exact same thing Omni said. Rilkean was not only wrong, But very rude in assuming that she can claim all the named's that are not in her camp just because they are close by.

The group moving in without saying anything are pricks. Period.

No one gives a fuck if the "rules" support them. You move in on someone's camp and you're a terrible player.

Massive Marc
02-18-2011, 04:42 PM

No one gives a fuck if the "rules" support them. You move in on someone's camp and you're a terrible player.

You're so cool Harrison. Please continue to school us with your unrivaled wisdom.

Seaweedpimp
02-18-2011, 04:48 PM

Lol out of my camp noob.

yaaaflow
02-18-2011, 04:59 PM

but what if the server comes down for a patch? <3

Seaweedpimp
02-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Well obviously its because people follow him everywhere and are obsessed with his faggotry.

Harrison
02-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Well obviously its because people follow him everywhere and are obsessed with his faggotry.

He's talking about a situation that happened long before you were a noob here. And, if you're trying to say that a handful of people don't follow me around, you're an idiot.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-18-2011, 10:16 PM
Is this turning into another thread about how everyone wishes harrison would go away?

Abysis
02-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Is this a pro named stealing thread?

your an idiot.

BnB gets all named past royals. Unless your doing giants. all the spiders and goblins are bnb.

Lazortag
02-18-2011, 11:35 PM
100% Agree.

How is stone spider "beyond" bnb? It's part of the same camp, just like how king is part of royals.

Lazortag
02-18-2011, 11:38 PM
How is stone spider "beyond" bnb? It's part of the same camp, just like how king is part of royals.

Oops, I was thinking of Nox Spider. I'm undecided on whether Stone Spider is a different camp.

Abysis
02-18-2011, 11:57 PM
You need those named/mobs or its not worth it unless your group sucks.

Thats like moving into to share royals.

Bosey101
02-19-2011, 04:29 AM
bump

Omnimorph
02-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Is this a pro named stealing thread?

your an idiot.

BnB gets all named past royals. Unless your doing giants. all the spiders and goblins are bnb.

Really? because i recall there being a bat 1 and a bat 2. Not just a Royals camp, and then everything else is BnB...

yaaaflow
02-19-2011, 09:32 AM
I like the implication that as long as no one is killing fire giants then bnb owns the efreeti spawn too

Omnimorph
02-19-2011, 11:35 AM
new solb rules, 2 groups allowed in, royals group owns every kobold in the zone, bnb owns every other mob.

sobchak123
02-19-2011, 11:41 PM
I was actually involved in this situation. Normally I wouldn't bother, but I find this thread amusing and it's kind of strange it would be posted here. Here are the facts:

1) On live there were multiple BNB camps. You could camp at the bats at the entrance, taking all the bats in that circle and death beetle. You could camp at the walkway to right at the fork where the spiders are, and even camp up at the sol a entrance and take the beetles and bats up there. There isn't "1" BNB camp. There was never was and there never will be.

2) Their group already got Stone Spider. It wasn't even about getting a named. It was about experience and taking an open camp. My group wasn't trying to be rude, or start a fight with their group. As in any exp zone, you check what's camped and take the open spot. The server rules are very specific. Nobody has to ask for permission to take a camp a group isn't sitting at. It's etiquette and courtesy for the group that was pulling from there to "play nice and share" in a good natured way. Not being rude cunts in OOC creating stupid bipolar MMO drama. This is like saying Royals automatically gets to kill Noble because they said so. They don't. If a group wants to take noble and sit on those spawns, they have every right to do so.

That's why I said fuck it and ignored them and that's why they didn't come try to pull any more mobs from there. They knew we were in the right. Just a group in a packed zone taking an open camp. I was actually surprised they were upset. It was really bad form. Anyways, who really gives a fuck. It's a stupid camp in an exp zone.

yaaaflow
02-20-2011, 12:09 AM
Don't sweat it duder your group did nothing wrong

azxten
02-20-2011, 12:17 AM
Rilkean is hot IRL.

She has an okcupid account.

No, i won't tell you. She's my heal bottin buddy.

Don't get sucked in. I knew her for around 10 years. She's no where near as hot as the pictures she selects to show you but she is just as crazy as she seems.

azxten
02-20-2011, 12:17 AM
Disclaimer: I'm crazy too but you'd be wise to heed my warning.

xshayla701
02-20-2011, 04:37 AM
/cough

Gorgetrapper
02-20-2011, 09:50 AM
Actually from what I remember the GMs saying, if someone is camping multiple areas and someone comes in to contest by taking one of the camps, the person who was already there gets the choice of where he wants to be, not the person coming in.

sobchak123
02-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Actually from what I remember the GMs saying, if someone is camping multiple areas and someone comes in to contest by taking one of the camps, the person who was already there gets the choice of where he wants to be, not the person coming in.

Which if you look at the screenshot is exactly what we did. We asked them to pick one.

Gorgetrapper
02-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Which if you look at the screenshot is exactly what we did. We asked them to pick one.

Exactly. That's why I was pointing it out. You technically did the "right" thing by the rules, but it still sucks when you move in on an exp group regardless.

On Live, at least with the "royals" camp, each room was a camp, not the whole thing. But it works differently here. Same with BnB (bats AND bugs), usually includes the whole camp.

sobchak123
02-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Exactly. That's why I was pointing it out. You technically did the "right" thing by the rules, but it still sucks when you move in on an exp group regardless.

On Live, at least with the "royals" camp, each room was a camp, not the whole thing. But it works differently here. Same with BnB (bats AND bugs), usually includes the whole camp.

Again, I have to respectfully disagree. I've done BnB many many times and it's not common for groups to clear out Stone Spider as well. All of those mobs are usually up, which is why in the instances that groups have moved in there past us, nobody complained or cared. We have plenty of mobs still for ourselves.

Groups move in there all the time and it's never an issue. If I was that group sitting at the BNB entrance I would of thought it to be perfectly reasonable for a group to move in there. Every other camp was taken, and there are plenty of mobs in that area to kill to support 2 experience groups.

That's why there are specific server camp rules. Because what a group determines to be a rightful claim is in the eye of the beholder if there are no firm camp rules. Thankfully there are camp rules here.

Drah
02-21-2011, 01:18 AM
This thread delivers.

Prince
08-03-2011, 07:38 PM
i wud suk rilkeans dick t b h

chtulu
08-04-2011, 05:40 AM
Anyone have rilkean's contact info? Her and I used to be friends and actually text. I had her as a friend on my okcupid account but seemed she deleted her account.

JenJen
08-04-2011, 05:57 AM
a p99 love story!

visage
08-04-2011, 06:03 AM
Anyone have rilkean's contact info? Her and I used to be friends and actually text. I had her as a friend on my okcupid account but seemed she deleted her account.

Is okaycupid a dating site?