PDA

View Full Version : Kunark and player dispersement

SwordNboard
02-18-2011, 07:10 AM
So when Kunark launches I'm guessing people will QQ more about wanting 2 boxing due to the fact that there will be that many more zones for groups to attempt to assemble in. This will mostly be due to lazy players not wanting to hunt for their groups, meh?

Also considering how the population will be spread out like butter over too much bread, what do you think? How do you feel?

Gorgetrapper
02-18-2011, 07:18 AM
People are going to 2box. Just a matter of time before people catch them and actually report em.

Messianic
02-18-2011, 07:54 AM
So when Kunark launches I'm guessing people will QQ more about wanting 2 boxing due to the fact that there will be that many more zones for groups to attempt to assemble in. This will mostly be due to lazy players not wanting to hunt for their groups, meh?

Also considering how the population will be spread out like butter over too much bread, what do you think? How do you feel?

Given that most of the high-profile zones are overcamped and heavily contested, the spreading out will be a good thing, particularly 45+. I also expect to see no fewer than 30 people in LoIO around peak hours.

Omnimorph
02-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Kunark should bring back alot of players who are on hiatus at the moment. I'd think most of these will be rolling iksars, so there's going to be a nice stream of players at all ranges (depending on levelling speed) and kunark isn't a massive continent, so you'll be having iksars showing up in all the other zones.

I don't think we'll see a problem. And 2 boxing isn't a massive issue, i think i've only ever seen 1 person actively 2 boxing. You get banned for it, is the slight advantage you get for playing 2 toons worth possibly losing both after the time and effort you've put into them.

Kunark will save eq. No one denies this!

azeth
02-18-2011, 08:41 AM
I think Droga, FM, LOIO, OT, Charasis, Sebilis, CoM and FoB will be absolutely at fire code max capacity.

Omnimorph
02-18-2011, 09:20 AM
I think Droga, FM, LOIO, OT, Charasis, Sebilis, CoM and FoB will be absolutely at fire code max capacity.

Keep in mind kunark had some shitty zone exp modifiers... so other than some choice camps for loot purposes they'll be empty... think Dalnir... THINK IT!

Massive Marc
02-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Soloing in Kunark is a lot of fun as well. Just saying.