PDA

View Full Version : I confess, my dad touched me

snake2
02-17-2011, 08:40 PM
fippy is way better, better community, no bugs, no assholes, no fags, no racist gms, no lieing gms, no pathetic gms that ban for any little offense and try to protect their little server by keeping its population in the dark, like i said before this server is through, the fippy dark paw server will not bring people here.. as you can see your population is dwindling because of the experience that a real corporation that owns this game has produced.. this server is taking its last breaths and i will rejoice when the population dwindles even further and post here every day to gloat.... should have unsuspended my lvl 8 mage.. i told you. all that work for..... NOTHING MUAHAHAHAHHA.

Harrison
02-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Snakeye, no one cares.

Enjoy your failserver and stay there.

Harrison
02-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Whatever happened to ddosing the server, kid?

snake2
02-17-2011, 08:46 PM
Whatever happened to ddosing the server, kid?

i took my ddos team on vacation to hawaii since things are looking so great right now, u mad bro ur gonna be the last one on the server bro u mad?

darkblade717
02-17-2011, 08:47 PM
fippy is way better, better community, no bugs, no assholes, no fags, no racist gms, no lieing gms, no pathetic gms that ban for any little offense and try to protect their little server by keeping its population in the dark, like i said before this server is through, the fippy dark paw server will not bring people here.. as you can see your population is dwindling because of the experience that a real corporation that owns this game has produced.. this server is taking its last breaths and i will rejoice when the population dwindles even further and post here every day to gloat.... should have unsuspended my lvl 8 mage.. i told you. all that work for..... NOTHING MUAHAHAHAHHA.

Have fun paying $15/month doing the same thing we do for free.

Zadrian
02-17-2011, 08:48 PM
bye

snake2
02-17-2011, 08:48 PM
you mad broz? i told you i was gonna be the cause, i am spamming every forum about how good this server is LOL.

Zadrian
02-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Pretty mad about the overuse of these stupid internet memes.
Pretty lame.

Harrison
02-17-2011, 08:57 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4114112/You-just-learned-memes-Fucking-poser.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Hipster-Kitty

Umad mudkip bro? Seriously, you neanderthals spew that meme so incessantly it's fucking flat out retarded. Welcome to the internet. You are now one of those kids in school who caught on to a saying 5 years too late, totally rad.

snake2
02-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Have fun paying $15/month doing the same thing we do for free.

yeah except without ALL the fucking bugs and corrupt racist gms LOL i can literally scam someone there and get warned for it LOL

snake2
02-17-2011, 08:59 PM
yeah except without ALL the fucking bugs and corrupt racist gms LOL i can literally scam someone there and get warned for it LOL

shit im probably already the richest ***** there by solely scamming LOLOLOL OH I LOVE THIS WORLD I DOMINATE IT

Harrison
02-17-2011, 09:00 PM
I found 3 pathing bugs in Gfay in less than 10 minutes. Congratulations on your MMORPG 101 failure, pathing exploits.

snake2
02-17-2011, 09:03 PM
I found 3 pathing bugs in Gfay in less than 10 minutes. Congratulations on your MMORPG 101 failure, pathing exploits.

LOL I FOUND A PAGE HERE WITH OVER 10000 PAGES OF BUGS LMAO!!!

snake2
02-17-2011, 09:05 PM

DUDE MY LIFE IS AWESOME AS I TYPE IM EATING A 1200 DOLLAR WAGYU STEAK WITH A BOTTLE OF 400 DOLLAR DAI GINJI SAKE LOL SITTING IN MILEY CYRUS'S OLD HOUSE LMAO I OWN UR LIVES

omegadot
02-17-2011, 09:08 PM

Now that sounds pretty classic to me.

snake2
02-17-2011, 09:11 PM
as i watch the worlds dumbest on my 80 inch plasma sitting on my 14000 dollar mink couch eating a 1200 dollar steak cruising the forums on my 3000 dollar sager gaming laptop i ponder the next step in my diabolical plan to bring this server to its knees, ive given fair warning and was ignored, but now its going to srs

Uthgaard
02-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Someone sure is insecure about his money. You're a poor second gen immigrant from a third world country living on his mommy's fixed income. No one is buying it. BTW, how's shards? I helped them find and ban you too :)

Harrison
02-17-2011, 09:14 PM
He's too off the wall to be serious. (At least, I hope...because Chtulu barely tips this kind of stupid scale.)

alWald0
02-17-2011, 09:15 PM
Good, the less douche bags on this server, the better. No one needs your dumbass trolling, and talking shit about p99. And its an experience that you obviously can't handle. So take care, fag.

Damaja
02-17-2011, 09:15 PM

Why did you bother posting this here? You act like people actually care if you leave. Are you supposed to be someone so important that your exiting the server would make it so people would not wish to play here any longer? Are you really that delusional? No one cares kid. Move Along.

loneless999
02-17-2011, 09:16 PM
i tried fippy because my old EQ account had some free time on it hated the new server no where near as classic as P1999 is

love the work people here have done and will continue to do

and i would rather shuv a pineapple up my own ass than give SOE money

captainspauldin
02-17-2011, 09:25 PM
why are you people even arguing with a 15 year old

Darian
02-17-2011, 09:31 PM
I would say "can i have all your stuff"

but your stuff probably smells like urine and steel reserve

Tiggles
02-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Someone sure is insecure about his money. You're a poor second gen immigrant from a third world country living on his mommy's fixed income. No one is buying it. BTW, how's shards? I helped them find and ban you too :)

http://www.rebware.com/gif.thats_racist.gif

Hoggen
02-17-2011, 11:08 PM
Likely just personal idiosyncracy, but I find him extremely funny. Not intentionally, mind you. Cthulhu is just annoying. I keep seeing his face everytime I see a post with his name on it. Gag.

Nedala
02-17-2011, 11:17 PM
P99 > fippy, mainly because you play on fippy.

Butcher
02-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Miley Cyrus's old house? really....I mean...really? why would you even....you know what nm.

maegi
02-18-2011, 02:09 AM
Salutes Uthgaard's hammer of pwning idiots!

Honus
02-18-2011, 06:38 AM
DUDE MY LIFE IS AWESOME AS I TYPE IM EATING A 1200 DOLLAR WAGYU STEAK WITH A BOTTLE OF 400 DOLLAR DAI GINJI SAKE LOL SITTING IN MILEY CYRUS'S OLD HOUSE LMAO I OWN UR LIVES

Anyone that would pay $1,200 for a steak is a moron. I would go $1K TOPS.

Romoisgod1
02-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Uthgaard aint the developer of crap, this aint his game. and anyone who doesn't want to pay SoE eventually will to get there EQ fix. This aint there game to control, understand 2boxers getting thrown out, but they think they run everything. you aint no developer and SoE is coming after all illegaly ran servers. Read this msg from one of the DEVS of the actual EQ. Who does not support this site. Have fun throwing all that money down the drain it took to keep a SERVER alive that no one in this community is willing to pay for to keep alive. In donations of course! That's where you fail no one will fork money over they don't have too. SoE will be forever, and all the hours invested in this game will one day be worthless, and your char will be a lost cause. that's even if the devs on here don't get you first. enjoy and heres a message from our real devs of everquest...

We are certainly aware of illegally run servers, and our legal department at times takes actions to resolve these situations. Unfortunately I can't comment more as anything I say is subpoenable.

Thanks,

Honus
02-18-2011, 07:45 AM
Uthgaard aint the developer of crap, this aint his game. and anyone who doesn't want to pay SoE eventually will to get there EQ fix. This aint there game to control, understand 2boxers getting thrown out, but they think they run everything. you aint no developer and SoE is coming after all illegaly ran servers. Read this msg from one of the DEVS of the actual EQ. Who does not support this site. Have fun throwing all that money down the drain it took to keep a SERVER alive that no one in this community is willing to pay for to keep alive. In donations of course! That's where you fail no one will fork money over they don't have too. SoE will be forever, and all the hours invested in this game will one day be worthless, and your char will be a lost cause. that's even if the devs on here don't get you first. enjoy and heres a message from our real devs of everquest...

We are certainly aware of illegally run servers, and our legal department at times takes actions to resolve these situations. Unfortunately I can't comment more as anything I say is subpoenable.

Thanks,

Impeccable grammar, spelling and use of the words "aint" and "there."

Messianic
02-18-2011, 07:48 AM
no racist gms

Lol wut?

Messianic
02-18-2011, 07:50 AM

Thanks,

Lol, you're a moron. You obviously have no idea what constitutes an illegally run server and what doesn't.

mitic
02-18-2011, 08:00 AM

Thanks,

butthurt pretty much eh?

keep those tears coming buddy

Nedala
02-18-2011, 08:13 AM

Thanks,

Heil SoE!

maegi
02-18-2011, 11:10 AM

Thanks,

First of all by your name we already know you're a fucking loser because Romo is a homo just like you. Everything you said was poor grammar and a cry for attention , kinda like Dallas trying to convince people they actually had a shot at the superbowl this past season. Get a life and go back into your mom's basement and shove a few more twinkies into your fat lard patehtic ass. Go pay SOE 15 a month to play substandard shit the rest of us decided was substandard shit 11 years ago. Some people's mother's should have swallowed instead of turning that 10 dollar trick for another rock, just saying.

Shocore
02-18-2011, 11:38 AM
The troll is weak with this one.

In fact, the only thing that isn't great about this server is a lack of quality troll threads.