PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE BE AWARE DEVIL IS A SCAMMER

RocketMoose
02-15-2011, 11:20 PM
Did RMT with me, which was supposed to be for a druid, and ended up with a lameass enchanter that was 8 levels lower etc. Figured I was stuck cause RMT is bannable...now the account ulrich47 has been stolen back from me by Devil and he's trying to trade it with another friend of mine, who shall remain nameless.

THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS. RMT etc, only know for sure the account ulrich47 contains a level 19 SK and a level 49 enchanter named Aquafresh.

Zeelot
02-15-2011, 11:28 PM
I've never actually made a post that just read 'QQ,' but I guess this would be a good time as ever.

captainspauldin
02-15-2011, 11:36 PM
HUUUUUUUUURRRRRR DUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

Broggernaut
02-15-2011, 11:36 PM
Well, basically by mentioning RMT and your account, you've ensured the 49 enchanter and any other alts will be banned and deleted.

RocketMoose
02-15-2011, 11:42 PM
Yeah well, better banned than in his hands.

Gorgetrapper
02-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Did RMT with me, which was supposed to be for a druid, and ended up with a lameass enchanter that was 8 levels lower etc. Figured I was stuck cause RMT is bannable...now the account ulrich47 has been stolen back from me by Devil and he's trying to trade it with another friend of mine, who shall remain nameless.

THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS. RMT etc, only know for sure the account ulrich47 contains a level 19 SK and a level 49 enchanter named Aquafresh.

meaning YOUR accounts will be banned as well.. time to quote this shit.

burkemi5
02-16-2011, 01:02 AM
wait, what?

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 01:55 AM
I know my account is going to get banned, but he stole it back from me anyway, so why does it matter?

Bruno
02-16-2011, 02:23 AM
I know my account is going to get banned, but he stole it back from me anyway, so why does it matter?

Because stating the obvious makes people feel important on here.

Ruinous
02-16-2011, 02:33 AM
Did RMT with me, which was supposed to be for a druid, and ended up with a lameass enchanter that was 8 levels lower etc.

Perhaps I'm reading this wrong.... you were supposed to be getting a DRUID from this real money trade agreement, but got stuck with an enchanter account that was.... eight levels lower? Got it... but then:

contains a level 19 SK and a level 49 enchanter named Aquafresh.

A level 49 enchanter is eight levels lower than the druid you were supposedly buying? ....... *puts on fake plastic mustache and blows bubbles out of his toy pipe*

Sponge
02-16-2011, 03:03 AM
1) If I paid for a druid but got an enchanter instead, i'd be extremely happy, you know how awesome chanters are? You could easily farm enough plat in just weeks (or less if you have good luck) to buy a druid...

2) How could he steal it back? Didn't you change the e-mail address right after changing the password?? Did you at least research how to secure an account after trading for it????

3) Not only will the enchanter account get banned, but your original account will be as well, assuming they are able to figure out which account is associated with the forum name "RocketMoose"

4) Never trust satan, not even on everquest!

5) This thread is hilarious, sorry you got scammed, but cmon, you were practically asking for it

Harrison
02-16-2011, 03:44 AM

Ownt:p

Shaken
02-16-2011, 07:22 AM
Lol, you never even changed the password did you??.. And yes, you are a idiot for doing RMT, so no one here feels bad for you. Money well spent there eh, good day to you.

Bruno
02-16-2011, 07:26 AM
We should hang him for his sins.

Thetruth
02-16-2011, 07:27 AM
The truth is,

This thread just shows that only RMT is made by the most moronic idiots that ever lived. How can people be so stupid....This is the second thread from a idiot RMT player. Its no wonder why you people have to spend your parents money on game shit. Learn to play games you worthless piece of shit.

Bruno
02-16-2011, 07:31 AM
The truth is,

This thread just shows that only RMT is made by the most moronic idiots that ever lived. How can people be so stupid....This is the second thread from a idiot RMT player. Its no wonder why you people have to spend your parents money on game shit. Learn to play games you worthless piece of shit.

Actually, all this shows is these guys aren't really good at RMT, and the people that haven't been caught are.

Thetruth
02-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Actually, all this shows is these guys aren't really good at RMT, and the people that haven't been caught are.

The truth is,

People will eventually get caught. Rmt IMO is for shitty moronic people anyway. Why the fuck would you spend real money on game currency. Play the game , make friends get good at it. It doesn't matter if you haven't gotten caught. Your a little bitch for buying or selling wares anyway. Get a real job. Least you won't have to RMT this way. You can just pay some of the unemployed people to come to your house and play for you while you sleep and shit. Problem solved.

Sponge
02-16-2011, 08:17 AM
There's not really any need to call this person names...

Thetruth
02-16-2011, 08:37 AM
There's not really any need to call this person names...

The truth

Fuck you bitch!

Omnimorph
02-16-2011, 08:38 AM
You know... if there was a guy i hated...i'd make a topic about him, saying he was selling me his account via RMT, and that he then stole it back, so that his account would get banned.

I'd be so smart about it that this poor guy would be banned and wouldn't even know why.

But yeah... Then i'd offer inconsistant testimony too (like getting a character 8 levels below the one advertised... despite being level 49)

Thetruth
02-16-2011, 08:46 AM
You know... if there was a guy i hated...i'd make a topic about him, saying he was selling me his account via RMT, and that he then stole it back, so that his account would get banned.

I'd be so smart about it that this poor guy would be banned and wouldn't even know why.

But yeah... Then i'd offer inconsistant testimony too (like getting a character 8 levels below the one advertised... despite being level 49)

The truth is,

You made me tickle myself so i laughed harder.

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Perhaps I'm reading this wrong.... you were supposed to be getting a DRUID from this real money trade agreement, but got stuck with an enchanter account that was.... eight levels lower? Got it... but then:

A level 49 enchanter is eight levels lower than the druid you were supposedly buying? ....... *puts on fake plastic mustache and blows bubbles out of his toy pipe*

You think I didn't play the account genius?

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Of all of these "smart" people, you'd think that they'd figure out the fact that this didn't happen over the course of a day or anything like that, it was months ago, before I even started playing on the server. Before I knew anything about RMT being bannable, I asked him how much for the 50 druid he was selling, we negotiated a deal, sent the money, just like I have done in the past for accounts on Live. Wanted the druid so I could start my own toons and powerlevel.

I'm not asking for sympathy from any of you guys, I'm making people aware of this guy's douchebaggery.

No, I never changed the PW because it was a scam...he never gave me the eqemu info, that's part of the whole deal this dickhead does.

Omnimorph
02-16-2011, 09:32 AM
You think I didn't play the account genius?

Resorting to insults regarding people's intelligence when you've been ripped off by someone, and clearly didn't change the e-mail address of an account he's bought with his real money so the original seller can't request a change of password...

Yah bro, Genius ;)

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Resorting to insults regarding people's intelligence when you've been ripped off by someone, and clearly didn't change the e-mail address of an account he's bought with his real money so the original seller can't request a change of password...

Yah bro, Genius ;)

Ever heard of a scam, I was given the wrong eqemu info...you just keep getting smarter. :eek:

Thetruth
02-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Of all of these "smart" people, you'd think that they'd figure out the fact that this didn't happen over the course of a day or anything like that, it was months ago, before I even started playing on the server. Before I knew anything about RMT being bannable, I asked him how much for the 50 druid he was selling, we negotiated a deal, sent the money, just like I have done in the past for accounts on Live. Wanted the druid so I could start my own toons and powerlevel.

I'm not asking for sympathy from any of you guys, I'm making people aware of this guy's douchebaggery.

No, I never changed the PW because it was a scam...he never gave me the eqemu info, that's part of the whole deal this dickhead does.

The truth is,

I laughed. You seriusly need to shut the fuck up you b rated mucus left unjustified scrotum wrinkle that eats bill cosbys jello shits.

Shaken
02-16-2011, 09:52 AM
The truth is,

This is really chtulu in disguise, he though he could buy his way back into our hearts. Guess he got rejected yet again.

Omnimorph
02-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Ever heard of a scam, I was given the wrong eqemu info...you just keep getting smarter. :eek:

Then yeah, it's a scam. You got scammed... and you made it damn easy for the person to do it too.

At what point whilst giving over the money did you think "if this doesn't work, how will i get my money back?". You trusted someone who you didn't know and you got burnt for it. You're not the first, you won't be the last.

Hell, I'd leave the account unbanned and if people are stupid enough to do what you did, then so be it. RMT is now against the rules, I'm sure it still goes on, but there's no accountability for it. You can't use an escrow service like bob, because you're violating the rules.

What you're doing is the equivalent of a drug dealer going to the police because a drug deal went bad. It's ludicrous.

Thetruth
02-16-2011, 09:55 AM
The truth is,

This is really chtulu in disguise, he though he could buy his way back into our hearts. Guess he got rejected yet again.

The truth is,

Chtulu would never be this stupid. First a Chtulu would announce stealing someones account through RMT. Second a Chtulu would then say Evil bob is the scammer. Third Chtulu would then link us the stuff that was stolen. Fourth and last Chtulu would then proceed to tell us how he got his short sword of the monsoon.

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Then yeah, it's a scam. You got scammed... and you made it damn easy for the person to do it too.

At what point whilst giving over the money did you think "if this doesn't work, how will i get my money back?". You trusted someone who you didn't know and you got burnt for it. You're not the first, you won't be the last.

Hell, I'd leave the account unbanned and if people are stupid enough to do what you did, then so be it. RMT is now against the rules, I'm sure it still goes on, but there's no accountability for it. You can't use an escrow service like bob, because you're violating the rules.

What you're doing is the equivalent of a drug dealer going to the police because a drug deal went bad. It's ludicrous.
Right, that's what I'm doing. Dude, go back to backdooring your Mom. The thing you fail to realize, is...I got my money back. That's what fraud is about...

Care to fail more?

Omnimorph
02-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Right, that's what I'm doing. Dude, go back to backdooring your Mom. The thing you fail to realize, is...I got my money back. That's what fraud is about...

Care to fail more?

Well... I suppose i'm failing as much as giving a damn about your idiocy can do... I'm failing at trying to do RMT... I'm failing at QQing over being screwed in a RMT...

But yeah, for the 99% of the population who don't participate in RMT, your warning is moot.

So... glad you got your money back, now you can spend it on another character. Just be careful bro!

Seaweedpimp
02-16-2011, 11:54 AM
LOL HI WHO GIVES A FUCK

Shannacore
02-16-2011, 11:58 AM
LOL HI WHO GIVES A FUCK

^

Shannacore
02-16-2011, 11:58 AM
My question is, how much did you pay him?

darkblade717
02-16-2011, 12:20 PM
The truth is,

People will eventually get caught. Rmt IMO is for shitty moronic people anyway. Why the fuck would you spend real money on game currency. Play the game , make friends get good at it. It doesn't matter if you haven't gotten caught. Your a little bitch for buying or selling wares anyway. Get a real job. Least you won't have to RMT this way. You can just pay some of the unemployed people to come to your house and play for you while you sleep and shit. Problem solved.

There's nothing WRONG with RMT. If someone wants to buy game shit because they have the money to do so, good for them. The issue with RMT is it's illegal (way different than morally wrong) because no one is allowed to make money off of EQ or any form of it except for $ony. Not on live, not here...that's why EBaying characters can get you banned, and why RMT here will get you banned, because it jeopardizes the server.

Boxing is also illegal...Goddam you're fucking stupid.

Spewys
02-16-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm amazed by the pure perfection that these guys ooze. Jerks totally. You should know that all these trolls never do anything wrong.

50 war ---- Spewys Dutchmaster ---- Peace Pipe

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 12:33 PM
There's nothing WRONG with RMT. If someone wants to buy game shit because they have the money to do so, good for them. The issue with RMT is it's illegal (way different than morally wrong) because no one is allowed to make money off of EQ or any form of it except for $ony. Not on live, not here...that's why EBaying characters can get you banned, and why RMT here will get you banned, because it jeopardizes the server.

Boxing is also illegal...Goddam you're fucking stupid.

I love that I'm the stupid one when you didn't realize that boxing isn't illegal on Live...

Powerleveling doesn't mean boxing, it means I have friends...imagine that.

Massive Marc
02-16-2011, 12:36 PM
I love that I'm the stupid one when you didn't realize that boxing isn't illegal on Live...

Powerleveling doesn't mean boxing, it means I have friends...imagine that.

Hey dumbass, we aren't on Live. Oh and your reading comprehension sucks.

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Hey dumbass, we aren't on Live. Oh and your reading comprehension sucks.

You're a mental midget who couldn't decipher his way out of a wet paper bag.

Let me help you out...

Take a deep breath

Slow down

You're not smart, everyone knows it, so quit trying to play like you are.

Re-read what was posted, go cry to your mommy.

Ruinous
02-16-2011, 01:02 PM

Did it take a few months for your vagina to start hurting? Or why the miraculous delay? So not only do we have a discrepancy in the original story where a druid you thought you were buying was eight levels lower than a 49 enchanter you ended up with - now you claim this happened months ago.

Flinging names at people here that are trying to understand your horribly broken testimony is not helping, either. I think any credibility has been abolished, and as was stated ever so nicely above, who the fuck cares anyways?

O HAY GUISE WATCH OUT IF UR GONNA DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL U MIGHT GET BURNZ'D!!!!1one

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Did it take a few months for your vagina to start hurting? Or why the miraculous delay? So not only do we have a discrepancy in the original story where a druid you thought you were buying was eight levels lower than a 49 enchanter you ended up with - now you claim this happened months ago.

Flinging names at people here that are trying to understand your horribly broken testimony is not helping, either. I think any credibility has been abolished, and as was stated ever so nicely above, who the fuck cares anyways?

O HAY GUISE WATCH OUT IF UR GONNA DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL U MIGHT GET BURNZ'D!!!!1one

Are you seriously that stupid? Seriously. Miraculous delay. It's not like the transaction happened last week, I could prove it to you, but don't have to, you're the pile of horseshit everyone avoids like the plague.

The transaction was supposed to be for a level 50 druid with a couple pieces of Vermi, you guys remember it, it was posted on the forums and ended up being sold for 'plat' to another guy around here. Ended up getting a level 42 enchanter with jboots and some crummy gear. Leveled up the enchanter, and started a twink SK with the plat I farmed. Got him to 19 and then this shit happened, cause I called him out for being a scammer and he got his dick in a twist.

So I'm doing what I gotta do to make sure no one else gets scammed by the guy, I was stupid and didn't know it was illegal in the first place, once I found out that's why I didn't make a big deal about it before, I figured at least I got a head start on my enchanter and I could eventually twink well enough that PL wouldn't matter. Now he's pulling this shit, and trying to re-trade the account to someone else for a legit account, the dude is garbage.

anthony210
02-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Ok first, the fact that you admitted to using RMT to buy this character makes everyone totally not give a shit about your argument, in fact most are glad you got scammed at this point.

Second, Why would you go ahead and spend time leveling up and gearing up a character that can be taken away at any moment? You said he never gave you the correct EQEmu account info so I am going to assume you only had the info for one of the accounts that are connected to the main eqemu account. You had to know at any time he could just change your password and you would be screwed.

Third, Not only did you do the above but you went ahead and made the same mistake again by creating your twink SK on the SAME account as the enchanter. Why?

Your calling everyone stupid for not understanding your posts, but yet you made 3 totally moronic mistakes. WTF?

anthony210
02-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Hell, If this would have happened to me and I got my money back like you said you did. I would have just taken everything of value off the account and then deleted the characters.

maegi
02-16-2011, 01:44 PM
smells a banhammer incoming!

Knuckle
02-16-2011, 01:49 PM

terrible fail troll

Aanelan
02-16-2011, 02:10 PM
This thread is awesome.

darkblade717
02-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Are you seriously that stupid? Seriously. Miraculous delay. It's not like the transaction happened last week, I could prove it to you, but don't have to, you're the pile of horseshit everyone avoids like the plague.

The transaction was supposed to be for a level 50 druid with a couple pieces of Vermi, you guys remember it, it was posted on the forums and ended up being sold for 'plat' to another guy around here. Ended up getting a level 42 enchanter with jboots and some crummy gear. Leveled up the enchanter, and started a twink SK with the plat I farmed. Got him to 19 and then this shit happened, cause I called him out for being a scammer and he got his dick in a twist.

So I'm doing what I gotta do to make sure no one else gets scammed by the guy, I was stupid and didn't know it was illegal in the first place, once I found out that's why I didn't make a big deal about it before, I figured at least I got a head start on my enchanter and I could eventually twink well enough that PL wouldn't matter. Now he's pulling this shit, and trying to re-trade the account to someone else for a legit account, the dude is garbage.

How exactly is a 49 Enchanter 8 levels lower than a 50 Druid??? :confused:

yaaaflow
02-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Wait, you got your money back? That dude is a pretty shitty scammer then no?

Autotune
02-16-2011, 02:21 PM
This thread is a lie.

Troll post at most.

OP is either a moron, or a moron.

All his "facts" look like shit.

Looks like someone learned to cry wolf to get what they want.

I am now typing another line of text.

I bet you read that line of text. Didn't you moron.

I <3 Stealin Camps.

yaaaflow
02-16-2011, 02:22 PM
In fact if he gave you your money back he would be fully within his rights to take back the account, no?

Ruinous
02-16-2011, 02:46 PM
The thing you fail to realize, is...I got my money back. That's what fraud is about...

Then shut the fuck up.

Japan
02-16-2011, 02:50 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r4x9P62N2w0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ziggyholiday
02-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Never have I seen a more /facepalm worthy post.

Crone
02-16-2011, 02:53 PM
If it was fraud, and considering it was more than likely an online transaction, I doubt he got his money back straight from the guy who sold it to him.

More than likely it was a fraud claim with his bank, who re-imbursed him.

And just because he got his money back, if Devil is still acting shady, is it not worth it to let the community know?

Massive Marc
02-16-2011, 03:10 PM
You're a mental midget who couldn't decipher his way out of a wet paper bag.

Let me help you out...

Take a deep breath

Slow down

You're not smart, everyone knows it, so quit trying to play like you are.

Re-read what was posted, go cry to your mommy.

LOL, I'm sorry I was going to fast for you, with my one line comment. I'll slow it down to .. Y-O-U A-R-E F-U-C-K-I-N-G R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D

Oh and I RMT'd your Mom.

Ruinous
02-16-2011, 03:14 PM
And just because he got his money back, if Devil is still acting shady, is it not worth it to let the community know?

Not unless you are planning on making a RMT. Despite that fact I'll choose my better judgement over the word of a guy who says he RMT's for your mom when called on making a fucking worthless post.

Spewys
02-16-2011, 03:18 PM
Trolls and assholes! Life blood of p99 forums

Massive Marc
02-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Not unless you are planning on making a RMT. Despite that fact I'll choose my better judgement over the word of a guy who says he RMT's for your mom when called on making a fucking worthless post.

Your right.

I should write up a post defending the fucking idiot that does RMT's, gets scammed then posts about it in R&F.

Massive Marc
02-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Your right.

You're.

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Your right.

I should write up a post defending the fucking idiot that does RMT's, gets scammed then posts about it in R&F.
Case closed.

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
You're.

Too late, 'your' still a dumbass.

Not to mention the fact that I didn't post in R&F. So go back to fapping to your favorite granny pics

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 03:41 PM
terrible fail troll

HEY GIVE ME MY NAME BACK~

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 03:46 PM
This thread is a lie.

Troll post at most.

OP is either a moron, or a moron.

All his "facts" look like shit.

Looks like someone learned to cry wolf to get what they want.

I am now typing another line of text.

I bet you read that line of text. Didn't you moron.

I <3 Stealin Camps.
Go fail at zerging some more TMO...keep throwing corpses at Naggy...eventually you'll get it...btw...you've got a mob in sky waiting for you to be able to get past 50% with 60 members...pro tip...damage shield.

All my facts are just that...facts.

You can say what you want, but if I didn't have access to the account how could I know the username and previous password for the account? Rogean or whoever can verify it too.

I know the banhammer is coming, I'm just waiting on it to fall, but I want that guy to suffer too, since he's the bad guy.

Yes my first account was RMT'd, before I knew that was bannable, so I didn't say anything once I found out. Used it because I figured, well can't change the password, neither can he. I let it rot for a little while before I even put any time into it and the pw never changed, figured it was no big deal.

I love how I turn out as the bad guy here, when I'm the one calling the attention to the guy who's running scams, you think he's doing it with just RMT? Of course he's not, why do you think he got so defensive when I called him out?

Spewys
02-16-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah... Like I said..Trolls and assholes. Hope u don't get banned.. Good luck.

50 war ---- Spewys Dutchmaster ---- Peace Pipe

Harrison
02-16-2011, 03:56 PM

Ownt

atropine
02-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Go fail at zerging some more TMO...keep throwing corpses at Naggy...eventually you'll get it...btw...you've got a mob in sky waiting for you to be able to get past 50% with 60 members...pro tip...damage shield.

If your OP "facts" are as reliable as these are, then you live in some alternate reality. (Or, you're just retarded... which is my vote.)

~ Kerrilea

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 04:05 PM
If your OP "facts" are as reliable as these are, then you live in some alternate reality. (Or, you're just retarded... which is my vote.)

~ Kerrilea

Oh I forgot, TMO is a superpower guild now...riiiiight.

60+ member wipes in Sky...

Harrison
02-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Ownt

Spewys
02-16-2011, 04:08 PM
How did this turn into another Guild bashing discussion. Kill this before it festers.

Autotune
02-16-2011, 04:32 PM

You can say what you want, but if I didn't have access to the account how could I know the username and previous password for the account? Rogean or whoever can verify it too.

I know the banhammer is coming, I'm just waiting on it to fall, but I want that guy to suffer too, since he's the bad guy.

Yes my first account was RMT'd, before I knew that was bannable, so I didn't say anything once I found out. Used it because I figured, well can't change the password, neither can he. I let it rot for a little while before I even put any time into it and the pw never changed, figured it was no big deal.

I love how I turn out as the bad guy here, when I'm the one calling the attention to the guy who's running scams, you think he's doing it with just RMT? Of course he's not, why do you think he got so defensive when I called him out?

probably was a friend that told you to fuck off? who knows, QQ bitches like yourself usually take offense to that kind of thing.

Also, because your "facts" are such shit, you resort to changing the topic to shit about TMO. A tactic most little crying bitches use when they don't get their way. " Yeah well I'm a idiot, but um... your guild can't do X with Y" Yeah... haven't heard that one before... fuckin idiot.

You turn out to be the "bad guy" because you of what you typed. Go back and reread.

Didn't know you could be banned for RMT? That's because you are fuckin stupid, as you have proven in posting countless times already in this thread.

Seriously though, keep typing. I am very much enjoying the laughs at your expense.

Wonder why this was moved to R&F? Hmmmm.....

Autotune
02-16-2011, 04:39 PM
Oh I forgot, TMO is a superpower guild now...riiiiight.

60+ member wipes in Sky...

Also, seeing how you are so excellent at counting. Let us do some math.

With your counting system.

you wanted a 50 druid, but instead given the account to a 49 enchanter. A difference of 8 levels by your counting system. So what looks to be 1 for us, is in fact 8 for you.

Now we had 60+ in sky... by your counting. So with a little math (based off your system) We actually wiped in sky with around 7.5+. Oh man, that has to hurt our self esteem.

again, you are a fucking idiot

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Also, seeing how you are so excellent at counting. Let us do some math.

With your counting system.

you wanted a 50 druid, but instead given the account to a 49 enchanter. A difference of 8 levels by your counting system. So what looks to be 1 for us, is in fact 8 for you.

Now we had 60+ in sky... by your counting. So with a little math (based off your system) We actually wiped in sky with around 7.5+. Oh man, that has to hurt our self esteem.

again, you are a fucking idiot

How do you fail to comprehend that the enchanter was level 42 when I got it? Huh? Seriously...c'mon now. Genius, sheer genius.

You obviously weren't on the raids when they tried to kill Spiroc Lord for an entire day and never got him past 50% with 60+ members (at the start of the raid) cool story breh.

Nice work though Count Dracula

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 04:51 PM
probably was a friend that told you to fuck off? who knows, QQ bitches like yourself usually take offense to that kind of thing.

Also, because your "facts" are such shit, you resort to changing the topic to shit about TMO. A tactic most little crying bitches use when they don't get their way. " Yeah well I'm a idiot, but um... your guild can't do X with Y" Yeah... haven't heard that one before... fuckin idiot.

You turn out to be the "bad guy" because you of what you typed. Go back and reread.

Didn't know you could be banned for RMT? That's because you are fuckin stupid, as you have proven in posting countless times already in this thread.

Seriously though, keep typing. I am very much enjoying the laughs at your expense.

Wonder why this was moved to R&F? Hmmmm.....

The point is to get the account banned...what don't you understand about that? GENIUS...

The facts are there, I just happened to present more about the #1 fail guild on P99...which is unfortunate I have to admit that as many good friends of mine are in that guild...and the fact that DA actually successfully zergs stuff, where as TMO fails, sad stuff.

Harrison
02-16-2011, 04:57 PM

Ownt.

Autotune
02-16-2011, 05:12 PM

^^^^ Now see here Stupid

You start off fucking up, saying the enchanter was 8 levels lower than the druid but list the enchanter as 49?

So you mean to tell me, that you didn't fuck up your "story" but instead, months ago, got scammed for a 42 enchanter instead of a 50 druid. AND then just said, Fuck it, ill level the 42 enchanter and not change the password because the guy obviously wouldn't scam me again...

So either you are A) a fucking idiot that is easily scammed (mulitple times) or B) a fucking idiot that lies to try and get someone banned for RMT when they won't give you a reach around.

How do you fail to comprehend that the enchanter was level 42 when I got it? Huh? Seriously...c'mon now. Genius, sheer genius.

You obviously weren't on the raids when they tried to kill Spiroc Lord for an entire day and never got him past 50% with 60+ members (at the start of the raid) cool story breh.

Nice work though Count Dracula

Yes, compared to you, Count Dracula is a genius.

One that can successfully add and subtract.

The point is to get the account banned...what don't you understand about that? GENIUS...

The facts are there, I just happened to present more about the #1 fail guild on P99...which is unfortunate I have to admit that as many good friends of mine are in that guild...and the fact that DA actually successfully zergs stuff, where as TMO fails, sad stuff.

^ also note, I see you want the account banned. Never said I didn't understand you wanted it banned, Stupid.

if it is your friends account that you are pissed at, you could have the account info and played on it. I think everyone can see why you came here, buttsore and looking for your womanly vengeance ( we get it ).

Also, I find it funny he is trying to scam "your friend" in another RMT. I vote the guy hang around and get more idiots like you and your friend banned for RMTs.

All in all, keep posting please

Massive Marc
02-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Too late, 'your' still a dumbass.

Not to mention the fact that I didn't post in R&F. So go back to fapping to your favorite granny pics

The fact remains, your mom pushed you out when she should have had you sucked out.

KilyenaMage
02-16-2011, 05:29 PM
RMT doesn't exist on this server, remember!? We've been told this dozens of times, remember!?

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 06:00 PM
^^^^ Now see here Stupid

You start off fucking up, saying the enchanter was 8 levels lower than the druid but list the enchanter as 49?

So you mean to tell me, that you didn't fuck up your "story" but instead, months ago, got scammed for a 42 enchanter instead of a 50 druid. AND then just said, Fuck it, ill level the 42 enchanter and not change the password because the guy obviously wouldn't scam me again...

So either you are A) a fucking idiot that is easily scammed (mulitple times) or B) a fucking idiot that lies to try and get someone banned for RMT when they won't give you a reach around.

After delaying to play the account, I started to level it because it hadn't been touched in months, and honestly seemed like he got the shaft on a transaction and ended up passing it on to me. Do you have any clue how many accounts don't have access to the eqemu anymore? I know lots, people don't use eqemu's forums so they forget logins and are used to keeping up with 1 login like for Sony...good call smart guy.

Yes, compared to you, Count Dracula is a genius.

One that can successfully add and subtract.

Nice try guy...nice try.

^ also note, I see you want the account banned. Never said I didn't understand you wanted it banned, Stupid.

if it is your friends account that you are pissed at, you could have the account info and played on it. I think everyone can see why you came here, buttsore and looking for your womanly vengeance ( we get it ).

Also, I find it funny he is trying to scam "your friend" in another RMT. I vote the guy hang around and get more idiots like you and your friend banned for RMTs.

Yesterday, 09:34 PM
XXXXXXXXX

Devil and aquafresh?
Devil is trying to trade me an enchanter named aquafresh. Whats up with that?

All in all, keep posting please

Retard...don't try.

I'm not the liar here. Should I have leveled the enchanter to 49? Nah prolly not, but doesn't really matter, it's 7 levels...not like it took a lot of time. Was useful in getting gear for alts. Neat story though guy.

Any other crap you wanna try to pull up? I'm not the dumb one. Am I stupid for believing that this community would be able to take the warning of a scammer? Yeah, that part is true.

Good day, and good luck, to all of you who fail to heed this warning.

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 06:00 PM
The fact remains, your mom pushed you out when she should have had you sucked out.

What a pitiful excuse for a human you are. Sad.

Massive Marc
02-16-2011, 06:12 PM
What a pitiful excuse for a human you are. Sad.

I knew it was to much to hope for a witty response from you, instead you reworded what I just posted.

RocketMoose
02-16-2011, 06:52 PM
I knew it was to much to hope for a witty response from you, instead you reworded what I just posted.

Says the guy who believes making fun of abortion qualifies as witty or humorous.

Autotune
02-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Retard...don't try.

I'm not the liar here. Should I have leveled the enchanter to 49? Nah prolly not, but doesn't really matter, it's 7 levels...not like it took a lot of time. Was useful in getting gear for alts. Neat story though guy.

Any other crap you wanna try to pull up? I'm not the dumb one. Am I stupid for believing that this community would be able to take the warning of a scammer? Yeah, that part is true.

Good day, and good luck, to all of you who fail to heed this warning.

Hold on, did you say you aren't the dumb one? I have seen a few posts on this thread alone that proves otherwise.

" I got scammed. First it was a Enchanter not a Druid, then he stole the account back. Now, he is trying it on meh FRAND! "

" I got the account, but didn't get the EQemu because.... Well not because I am stupid, but because I am ignorant. "

" I never changed the password because... Well not because I am stupid, but because I figured he wouldn't try anything like that. "

And now, you say that Scam-master J probably got screwed and didn't have the EQemu himself when he scammed you.

XXXXXXXXX

RocketMoose is an Idiot?
RocketMoose is trying to trade me Lies named Facts. Whats up with that?

^ yeah I wouldn't trust that Fran so much, seems like he is talking behind your back here.

Ruinous
02-16-2011, 11:09 PM
Ignorance bleeds out of my vagina....

I concur.

abegedan
02-17-2011, 08:11 AM
youre all stupid noobs

Omnimorph
02-17-2011, 08:30 AM
youre all stupid noobs

Agreed.

RocketMoose
02-17-2011, 10:15 AM
Hold on, did you say you aren't the dumb one? I have seen a few posts on this thread alone that proves otherwise.

" I got scammed. First it was a Enchanter not a Druid, then he stole the account back. Now, he is trying it on meh FRAND! "

" I got the account, but didn't get the EQemu because.... Well not because I am stupid, but because I am ignorant. "

" I never changed the password because... Well not because I am stupid, but because I figured he wouldn't try anything like that. "

And now, you say that Scam-master J probably got screwed and didn't have the EQemu himself when he scammed you.

XXXXXXXXX

RocketMoose is an Idiot?
RocketMoose is trying to trade me Lies named Facts. Whats up with that?

^ yeah I wouldn't trust that Fran so much, seems like he is talking behind your back here.

Your name is appropriate, because you don't have the talent to do anything. Oh boy I can troll someone who's trying to help the community making them aware of what's going on. Go suck an egg

Krimsin
02-17-2011, 11:33 AM
The truth is,

The truth is, you're an idiot.

I'd RMT in a second if it weren't bannable. Not because I don't know how to play games. But because I do have a real job, and if I'm going to commit to a time sink, its going to be the RL one which actually affords me the life I want to lead, not some worthless time sink like an emulated video game.

I could probably get a stripped lvl 50 for 100 bucks or so. I've earned that in the two hours I spent at the office this morning. And I certainly can't roll 1-50 in that amount of time. So while your insults work fine for the retarded kids floating around in the world, for some of us, RMT would be a welcome economic transaction.

Autotune
02-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Your name is appropriate, because you don't have the talent to do anything. Oh boy I can troll someone who's trying to help the community making them aware of what's going on. Go suck an egg

Oh, you give up on changing the topic toward TMO, and now, you try and bait me by attacking my forum name. or was that an attack at my in-game name?

really....? After 12hrs that's all you came up with?

Anyhow, the community huh.

You warn the community about a RMTer scamming RMTs? You do realize you are warning the community on someone that doesn't affect them. Unless you are warning the RMT community, which it looks to be so if anything.

You, RocketMoose, are still an idiot.

Massive Marc
02-17-2011, 11:36 AM

I'd RMT in a second if it weren't bannable. Not because I don't know how to play games. But because I do have a real job, and if I'm going to commit to a time sink, its going to be the RL one which actually affords me the life I want to lead, not some worthless time sink like an emulated video game.

I could probably get a stripped lvl 50 for 100 bucks or so. I've earned that in the two hours I spent at the office this morning. And I certainly can't roll 1-50 in that amount of time. So while your insults work fine for the retarded kids floating around in the world, for some of us, RMT would be a welcome economic transaction.

I agree with you for the most part, which is why I liked Guild Wars setup (pay to unlock all the spells and shit like that) Would you feel the same way about a new game, where you haven't experienced the content already?

Thetruth
02-17-2011, 12:17 PM

The truth is,

I'm sure it would. Because you would rather pay for things in a game because you don't earn them. Tell me did your parents pay your fuckin car and college fund too. Did you buy your grades in school. I know you buy those sleezy hookers. I'm sure you apply this logic to everything in life. Why earn it if I can buy it. Not all money comes from people working hard. Look at the fuckin government for christ sakes. When was the last time they worked hard.

RocketMoose
02-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Oh, you give up on changing the topic toward TMO, and now, you try and bait me by attacking my forum name. or was that an attack at my in-game name?

really....? After 12hrs that's all you came up with?

Anyhow, the community huh.

You warn the community about a RMTer scamming RMTs? You do realize you are warning the community on someone that doesn't affect them. Unless you are warning the RMT community, which it looks to be so if anything.

You, RocketMoose, are still an idiot.
Child, what you don't understand is that us adults have real jobs, and real lives that don't revolve around this game, or this emulated server.

You can call me whatever you want, but you're still irrelevant.

RocketMoose
02-17-2011, 12:19 PM
The truth is,

I'm sure it would. Because you would rather pay for things in a game because you don't earn them. Tell me did your parents pay your fuckin car and college fund too. Did you buy your grades in school. I know you buy those sleezy hookers. I'm sure you apply this logic to everything in life. Why earn it if I can buy it. Not all money comes from people working hard. Look at the fuckin government for christ sakes. When was the last time they worked hard.

You mean your parents couldn't afford to? That explains a lot.

Thetruth
02-17-2011, 12:19 PM

Oh and hey mr money bags. Maybe you can pay rogean a couple 300 thousand dollars and he might consider giving you a rmt or two for the help , but im sure your probably broke as a joke. So go chew off someone elses asshole.

Thetruth
02-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Oh and hey mr money bags. Maybe you can pay rogean a couple 300 thousand dollars and he might consider giving you a rmt or two for the help , but im sure your probably broke as a joke. So go chew off someone elses asshole.

Oh and heres a thought. Your so fuckin rich. Why don't you pay some asian kid to play this game for you 24 hours day. Then you can have anything you want. Go suck on a premature road warriors anus.

Thetruth
02-17-2011, 12:21 PM

No they couldn't my parents were illegals

Thetruth
02-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Child, what you don't understand is that us adults have real jobs, and real lives that don't revolve around this game, or this emulated server.

Right. Your life is so real you bitch about not having RMT on a emulated game. Kiss my ass. Doesn't mean you have to ruin the game expierence for people that want to accomplish shit in games. You want a RMT game go play fuckin soe live shit. The reason why this server is so great is because of the lack of RMT. Yes some is exsistant , but at least its not condoned.

Krimsin
02-17-2011, 01:02 PM

I've donated. Certainly not to that extent but I think that paying to play a game I really enjoy isn't beyond reasonable.

I'm sorry you don't understand simple economic choice. I'm merely saying that given the option I'd rather buy someone elses time and cut straight to the portions of the game I enjoy, than I would spend the relatively little time I have in this game grinding out levels.

If another individual feels that they can grind levels better than they can grind real money, well that is why Jesus invented free trade.

guineapig
02-17-2011, 01:10 PM

Wait, is there something wrong with having to pay one's own tuition?

Omnimorph
02-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Well noone in their right mind is going to argue against RMT, because it's like a 750 million dollar industry a year. So obviously regardless of your opinion on it, there's a market.

It's all a question of how much you value your time at. I personally have the mentality that it's a game, and i'd be paying for a virtual object... as in it's not a "real" thing i'm paying for. Then there's the possibility of getting scammed (see OP).

Krimsin
02-17-2011, 01:13 PM
Well noone in their right mind is going to argue against RMT, because it's like a 750 million dollar industry a year. So obviously regardless of your opinion on it, there's a market.

It's all a question of how much you value your time at. I personally have the mentality that it's a game, and i'd be paying for a virtual object... as in it's not a "real" thing i'm paying for. Then there's the possibility of getting scammed (see OP).

Yep, I stay away from black market transactions for just such a reason!

But when you put in regulations against what the market obviously desires, you unfortunately end up with them.

captainspauldin
02-17-2011, 03:12 PM
^everyone above this arrow is a douchebag
everyone below this line is a cake boy

maegi
02-17-2011, 03:18 PM

^^^^ ^^^
PURE WIN

Spewys
02-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Lmao.... Please kill this thread!!!

Seaweedpimp
02-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Oh and heres a thought. Your so fuckin rich. Why don't you pay some asian kid to play this game for you 24 hours day. Then you can have anything you want. Go suck on a premature road warriors anus.

FUCK

EVERY POST IN RNF IS LIKE THE SOUTHPARK MANATEE BALL SYSTEM.

premature raod warrior anus? You are Not funny.

You fucking fail truth, youre 10 x uglier 10 x more annoying and probably hated more than anyone else by ten fold.

I dont even know what to say to get you to just stop. But luckily i dont read the forums all the time, Just fucking hate your posts with a passion.

Spewys
02-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Point!!

Massive Marc
02-17-2011, 05:15 PM
FUCK

EVERY POST IN RNF IS LIKE THE SOUTHPARK MANATEE BALL SYSTEM.

premature raod warrior anus? You are Not funny.

You fucking fail truth, youre 10 x uglier 10 x more annoying and probably hated more than anyone else by ten fold.

I dont even know what to say to get you to just stop. But luckily i dont read the forums all the time, Just fucking hate your posts with a passion.

I wont even ask. I know you mad bro.

Messianic
02-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Sometimes the tags are the most hilarious parts of posts around here.

Autotune
02-17-2011, 09:03 PM

Sorry Stupid. I don't buy that bullshit at all.

1) you aren't over the age of 20 ( unless you are still a virgin and work at burger king)

2) You are still an idiot.

3) the "real life" you have, revolves around this game, and the emulated server.

Buying an account does not mean you have limited time to play the game due to pressing real life events. It means you are a lazy fuck who probably doesn't have a girlfriend/wife/life/dog/cat/child/petrock to take care of. Otherwise you wouldn't have the money to waste on this game.

Also, before you sputter out how loaded and rich you are. You already came here bitching about how you got scammed, then stated you got the money refunded so it didn't matter. Rich people could give 2 shits about a few hundred, they wouldn't have even bothered to bring it up.

Keep posting.

Harrison
02-17-2011, 09:17 PM

Ownt.

RocketMoose
02-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Wait, is there something wrong with having to pay one's own tuition?

No, of course not, just like there's nothing wrong with having parents that choose to afford this for their children.

Champion_Standing
10-07-2013, 01:43 PM
hmm and rocketmoose is still not banned. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like where you are going with this.

Kagatob
10-07-2013, 01:45 PM
^ Sig is a TNG reference, I just got that! <3 you forever now.

Also didn't skim through the whole thread but did anyone tell OP not to make a deal with the devil yet? If not... OP shouldn't have made a deal with the devil.

Kagatob
10-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Avi, whatever. Stupid no edit.

Aviann
10-07-2013, 04:37 PM
I like this thread

JayN
10-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Who would of thought the Devil would scam anyone

Thulack
10-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Wasnt Devil Jeremy's Recharger from the Larrikan's Mask thread?

hatelore
10-07-2013, 08:45 PM
The truth is,

You can spout all that white knight shit all you wan't, but if you could make massive amounts of money on a video game online... Enough to say raise your family and sit at home and smoke very red red bud, then in my book... You da man, Rufus, you do man...

Jus sayin~

Lojik
10-07-2013, 11:00 PM
the devil is in the details

But then again so is God

chtulu
10-08-2013, 12:08 AM
http://youtu.be/hv_zJrO_ptk