PDA

View Full Version : No longer a Dozekar.

chtulu
02-13-2011, 02:27 AM
You guys can stop flipping them shit. I don't want my reputation to tarnish an entire guild's. They are quite talented and very dedicated to the game, and I encourage more people to join them if you're not interested in a zerg or feeder guild that requires vent, or nerd rages on their members.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-13-2011, 02:31 AM
You guys can stop flipping them shit. I don't want my reputation to tarnish an entire guild's. They are quite talented and very dedicated to the game, and I encourage more people to join them if you're not interested in a zerg or feeder guild that requires vent, or nerd rages on their members.

You're welcome to join <Sweathog> bro, I wont judge you based on your "bad rep" because honestly anyone that takes 5 minutes out of their day to make passive-aggressive jabs at a few select members of the forum via "I' dont care what you think! Doesn't phase me no more bro" posts then you're quality hog, lean to the cut

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-13-2011, 02:39 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5737942/You-guys-can-stop-flipping-them-shit-I-dont-want-my-reputation-to-tarnish-an-entire-guild-more-peopl.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=dozer

abegeda
02-13-2011, 04:39 AM
format c:\everquest

Droxx
02-13-2011, 01:07 PM
You have a reputation?

Harrison
02-13-2011, 01:30 PM

This doesn't make you any less terrible. You're just as big a failure in-game as you are out.

Azazel
02-13-2011, 01:38 PM
This doesn't make you any less terrible. You're just as big a failure in-game as you are out.

Takes one to know one !

Harrison
02-13-2011, 01:54 PM
That's two posts in a row following me around now. Your obsession is getting worse.

Seaweedpimp
02-13-2011, 03:25 PM
That's two posts in a row following me around now. Your obsession is getting worse.

Harrison you truely are the hairest horse cunt on the boards.

Nobody likes you. Nobody.

Harrison
02-13-2011, 03:30 PM

The assault of tells I get when I log in now and then to raid says otherwise. But, hey there nobody, how you doing?

Mindementia
02-13-2011, 06:17 PM
y'all need too smoke some weed

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Anyone who reacts directly to your posts is obsessed with you and is stalking you. Got it. One of these stalkers should go through your posts and compile all the genitalia references. Now that would be some trollin. Also you love dick.

Bruno
02-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Anyone who reacts directly to your posts is obsessed with you and is stalking you. Got it. One of these stalkers should go through your posts and compile all the genitalia references. Now that would be some trollin. Also you love dick.

I noticed the same pattern lol. The dude likes to fabricate this illusion that people are completely obsessed with him. He doesn't get that they're just making him look stupid (although he does a pretty good job of that himself). Pretentious much?

Harrison
02-13-2011, 08:38 PM

I would say Bodeanicus has got at least 50 posts directly following me from thread to thread alone. Nevermind some others...

But hey, it must just be a coincidence that a small handful of obsessive pathetic people just so happen to end up in a thread no matter where it is and attack me, right?

Bruno
02-13-2011, 08:45 PM
I would say Bodeanicus has got at least 50 posts directly following me from thread to thread alone. Nevermind some others...

But hey, it must just be a coincidence that a small handful of obsessive pathetic people just so happen to end up in a thread no matter where it is and attack me, right?

You mean the same way you go into threads and attack other people?

Lol whiny babies saying they should be paid to click a button, again.

Could they also say you're obsessed with responding to them :)?

Kassel
02-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Harrison no one is "obsessed with you" people just like to make fun of morons on the internet.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Im actually kind of obsessed with it.

mimixownzall
02-13-2011, 11:54 PM
This is supposed to be a Chtulu hate thread.

Get back on track.

Did they kick you out or did you leave?

JayDee
02-14-2011, 12:09 AM
The assault of tells I get when I log in now and then to raid says otherwise. But, hey there nobody, how you doing?

I remember when /ooc was global and you were playing regularly. Anything that ever came up, you'd have a stance on it and type fucking novels about it.

JayDee
02-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Look I'm a stalker now too

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-14-2011, 12:13 AM
I like where this thread is going.

gmuk
02-14-2011, 12:30 AM
Harrison you truely are the hairest horse cunt on the boards.

says the troll

maegi
02-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Gmuk, like you have room to bag on anyone, you fat pathetic loser living in his mother's basement. Delete your forum and game account and go get a job flipping burgers.

Harrison
02-14-2011, 02:48 AM
I remember when /ooc was global and you were playing regularly. Anything that ever came up, you'd have a stance on it and type fucking novels about it.

Everquest is easy.

Camping is fucking boring.

Talking passes the time.

/explanation

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-14-2011, 03:03 AM
No one wanted an explanation. They just want you to shut the fuck up.

Harrison
02-14-2011, 03:44 AM
No one wanted an explanation. They just want you to shut the fuck up.

No one gives a fuck.

abegedan
02-14-2011, 05:53 AM
give harrison some credit where its due.

he managed to get kicked out of gothic circle, you have to be a zeriouz stupid fucking retard to accomplish that, but you managed it harrison, youre truely one of a kind.

now shut the fuck up dumb turdling, no one gives a fuck about you.

Omnimorph
02-14-2011, 06:09 AM
fuck.

man i feel tough.

and i miss the global ooc days. Well... except for the guy posting about the erudite with gold teeth and red shoes...

Harrison
02-14-2011, 06:31 AM
give harrison some credit where its due.

he managed to get kicked out of gothic circle, you have to be a zeriouz stupid fucking retard to accomplish that, but you managed it harrison, youre truely one of a kind.

now shut the fuck up dumb turdling, no one gives a fuck about you.

Never happened, I was probably the last kicking officer left in the guild and was willing to keep it going once the poopsocking killed off the server population.

I soon realized, "Let DA and them zerg noobfucks sit around being skilless needledicks. I'll just wait for Sky/Kunark."

Finawin/Finawins was the last character to hold the Gothic Circle GL tag before I ditched it. Way to be totally and wholly incorrect, retard.

abegedan
02-14-2011, 06:43 AM
was fun talking about you in guildchat whenever you werent online, good times.

everyone hated you finaturd, thats why they left you to rot in your own miserably little pathetic world.

stop lying finatard, we all know youre a dumb shit, retard.

Harrison
02-14-2011, 06:47 AM
You're so bad you keep trolling forums for a server that you're permabanned from. You don't even play anymore.

You're some dumbass we had to keep telling "Hey, don't fucking do< X >. You're retarded." So you raged out with a small group of mongoloids which GC had no shortage of.

Congratulations, you clumped up with idiots in the depths of our cesspool that was the lowbies. You should be proud of your choice in friends. *thumbs up!*

The kicker? You're too much of a pussy to admit who you are. (Or, more aptly, were...)

Harrison
02-14-2011, 06:52 AM
Addition since there is no editing:

So, first you said I was kicked.

Now, you said everyone left.

Which is it? Or, is your bullshit layer too thick to swim in now?

abegedan
02-14-2011, 07:07 AM
i still wasnt banned finaturd, i just found better things to do with my life, unlike you, you drunk lonely sad man... trolling you a few hours a month is still good fun. im waiting for my gf to arrive, we are going swimming later so i got a few moments to spare until then.

doesnt matter how it played out, the point is everyone hated your retarded dumb ass, you dig? i was too busy laughing my ass off that i dont really recall it, not that it matters anyway.

why dont you just stop playing gimptard? there is no hope for you left here, just move along and go get hammered, its the only thing youre good for.

mr. tough marine medic, r0o0o0o00o0o0o0oflcakes

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Still enjoying this thread. +1 for not being able to go 4 posts without a dick reference.

Seaweedpimp
02-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Lol harrison. Angry little bitch. All day every day.

I group you with bloodline, cthulu , yak etc.

Lol misrible man, sorry brew.

KilyenaMage
02-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Never happened, I was probably the last kicking officer left in the guild and was willing to keep it going once the poopsocking killed off the server population.

I soon realized, "Let DA and them zerg noobfucks sit around being skilless needledicks. I'll just wait for Sky/Kunark."

Finawin/Finawins was the last character to hold the Gothic Circle GL tag before I ditched it. Way to be totally and wholly incorrect, retard.

What makes you, and the many other on this board for that matter, think that the poopsocking will be any different in kunark?

Is it cuz there's more mobs? They'll just employ more poopsockers.

KilyenaMage
02-14-2011, 03:12 PM
EverQuest is a game of poopsocking...and with each subsequent expansion, the need to poopsock becomes even greater.

Harrison
02-14-2011, 03:18 PM
Lol misrible man, sorry brew.

Lol illiterate man, sorry moron.

guineapig
02-14-2011, 03:31 PM
EverQuest is a game of poopsocking...and with each subsequent expansion, the need to poopsock becomes even greater.

It wasn't like that at all when I was raiding on live...

During PoP era when I was doing most of my raiding we never ever waited for a mob to spawn. We had regularly scheduled raid days and would hit up any target that was available. Some days it was PoP keys, some days it was an epic mob, some days it was Luclin farming or some major quest for somebody. But not once did our guild EVER sit in a zone waiting for a target that wasn't up.

Occasionally we did have to race other guilds but only in PoP and maybe once on Luclin. In PoP we would more often then not join raid together for the sake of keys and guild roll for the drops.

Anyway, having more targets definitely did help fix the problem the server currently has, but then again there were like 10 times the raid targets we have now.

guineapig
02-14-2011, 03:39 PM

To further prove my point look at the raid targets in classic:

Lord Nagafen
Lady Vox
Plane of Fear 2 targets (5 events eventually)
Plane of Hate 2 targets (5 events eventually and mini bosses)
Plane of Sky (7 islands)
Phinigel Autropos

(added later: Ring of Slime, Master Yael/Guardian of the Seal).

Kunark will add:
Drusella Sathir
Venril Sathir
Lord Rak'Ashir
Lhranc
Ixiblat Fer
Faydedar
Gorenaire
Severilous
Talendor
Zordak Ragefire
Ithiasor the Black
Chardok Royals (3 events)
Korucust
Trakanon
Veeshan's Peak (6 events)
(Note that most of this is not live at launch and some of it was not added till years later)

Velious adds:
Dain Frostreaver IV
Velketor the Sorceror
King Tormax
Derakor the Vindicator
Avatar of War/Statue of Rallos Zek
4 crusaders
Lord Yelinak
Shade of Hsagra
Zlandicar
Sontalak
Klandicar
Temple of Veeshan (16 events)
Sleeper's Tomb
Plane of Growth (2 events)
Plane of Mischief (4 events)

Luclin:
The Ward of Death
The Ward of Life
Khati Sha the Twisted
Grieg Veneficus
Lcea Katta
Lord Inquisitor Seru
Shar Vinitras
Shei Vinitras
The Itraer Vinitras
The Insanity Crawler
Doomshade
Rumblecrush
Thought Horror Overfiend
The Burrower Beast
Emperor Ssraeshza
Arch Lich
Blood of Ssraeshza
Cursed Cycle
High Priest
Vex Thal (10-11 events)

PoP, the king of raid expansions:
The Seventh Hammer
Manaetic Behemoth
Xanamech
Aramin
Grummus
Hobgoblin Anguish Lord
Aerin'Dar
Terris Thule
Carprin Cycle
Bertoxulous
Maareq the Prophet
Salczek the Fleshgrinder
Keeper of Sorrows
Saryrn
Falto
Gurebk
Jeplak
Laruken
Neffiken
Freegun Haun
Rydda'Dar
Halgoz Rellinic
Lord Mithaniel Marr
Auliffe Chaoswind
Brynju Thunderclap
Eindride Icestorm
Emmerik Skyfury
Evynd Firestorm
Kaunbyr Hailstorm
Agnarr the Storm Lord
Vallon Zek
Tallon Zek
Rallos Zek the Warlord
Arlyxir
Jiva
Rizlona
The Protector of Dresolik
Xuzl
Solusek Ro
Doomfire (19 events)
Eryslai (8 events)
Coirnav (9 events)
Vegarlson (12 events)
Ragrax (5 events)
Plane of Time B (9-11 events)

LoY:
Captain Krasnok
The Luggald Broodmother
Innoruuk

LDoN Raids (12 events)... not going to look them up.

Although I technically didn't Quit till GoD I was barely playing by that point and didn't show up for much raiding. All I can tell you is that it's impossible to pronounce most of the raid target names :p

Anyway, what were you saying about poopsocking?

guineapig
02-14-2011, 03:44 PM
(Addendum to above post: I missed a few events and targets... list taken from here:
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=140464)