PDA

View Full Version : How about an anti-rants+flames forum?

fischsemmel
02-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Now I know it wouldn't be nearly as popular as the rants and flames forums, but it might just manage to eek out a living.

So how about it? How about a section of the forums dedicated only to threads and posts where people have good things to say, or positive experiences to relate, or thank yous to people they ran into ingame, or whatever?

Of course people could just do any of that in a section of the forums that exists already, but why not provide a specific section JUST for that to try to stir up some more positive conversation?

At the very least, we won't have developers giving up on p1999 and blaming it on all the friendly people and nice things that get said in the "Happy Times Good Feelings Forum", right?

Knuckle
02-12-2011, 07:01 PM
wow shut the fuck up

fischsemmel
02-12-2011, 07:03 PM
wow shut the fuck up

There's already a forum for you. Go get your troll on, eh?

Oh, and hey, did you get the name Knuckle yet?

Tippett
02-12-2011, 07:50 PM
wow shut the fuck up

God I hate this douche

Duma
02-12-2011, 08:10 PM
God I hate this douche

He's TVZek, god don't we all.

If EQEmu really wants to take the next step they'll just ban people like this across the board. Get it over with.

I managed to survive 6+ years on Winters Roar/Shards of Dalaya and never ran across a single person with such a depraved IQ as some of the shitbirds that surround the EQEmu project.

It's embarrassing.

Wizard
02-12-2011, 08:17 PM
He's TVZek, god don't we all.

If EQEmu really wants to take the next step they'll just ban people like this across the board. Get it over with.

I managed to survive 6+ years on Winters Roar/Shards of Dalaya and never ran across a single person with such a depraved IQ as some of the shitbirds that surround the EQEmu project.

It's embarrassing.

I fucked your mother.

Bubbles
02-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Well, on the bright side, i believe we already have our answer. /facepalm.

Bubbles
02-12-2011, 09:22 PM
and lol @ it already being moved INTO RnF.. man you people suck.

Zephys
02-13-2011, 01:46 PM
I actually support this idea.