PDA

View Full Version : I N D I C T E D

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Patriam1066
09-09-2018, 10:39 PM
check the politics thread for my four democratic parties link. he's a technocrat with social justice rhetoric.

he bombed alotta browns tho so hall of fame.

He should’ve hit Detroit and Baltimore instead of Pakistan. Pakistani deaths don’t help out the empire, they reproduce like roaches

I still don’t think he’s a left winger at all

Schaduwridder
09-10-2018, 09:21 AM
flo rida lives here in florida, he is a very local guy and goes out pretty much every weekend, have met him several times he is actually really cool.

one of his last concerts was an aids awareness rally on las olas, they were expecting like a thousand people, like a ridiculous amount of people showed up it was insane.

This says 3k but I promise it was more

https://floridaaidswalk.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=cms.page&id=1037

Patriam1066
09-10-2018, 09:23 AM
You go to AIDS awareness concerts hosted by rappers

King NL folks

Schaduwridder
09-10-2018, 09:25 AM
yea who would go to a free concert on ft Lauderdale beach only losers

Patriam1066
09-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Free and rap. I bet that was my type of demographics!

Just kidding, confirmed NL

ScaringChildren
09-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Smoked some ribs with my Jamaican neighbor yesterday while I support Trump and she supports I-don't-know-what-but-I-can-assume-it-isn't-Trump.

Black folks are a fundamental part of America and deserve a seat at the table more than Latinos or Asians.

Many do not want to accept the gift of being part of the American family, but that doesn't stop me from treating them that way.

Confirmed NL. Even if they don't return the favor.

#virtuesignal #civnat #tribalism

Schaduwridder
09-10-2018, 10:52 AM
whats NL?

Patriam1066
09-10-2018, 10:58 AM
You

Wonkie
09-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Smoked some ribs with my Jamaican neighbor yesterday while I support Trump and she supports I-don't-know-what-but-I-can-assume-it-isn't-Trump.

Black folks are a fundamental part of America and deserve a seat at the table more than Latinos or Asians.

Many do not want to accept the gift of being part of the American family, but that doesn't stop me from treating them that way.

Confirmed NL. Even if they don't return the favor.

#virtuesignal #civnat #tribalism

its not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog

skarlorn
09-10-2018, 03:43 PM
its not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog

Viet cong posting

ScaringChildren
09-10-2018, 04:43 PM
Does supporting Trump mean you donated money?

I gave ol' Daddy buns a backrub

AenorVZ
09-14-2018, 07:39 PM
Butina is that you? Internet in prison?

ScaringChildren
09-14-2018, 07:41 PM
Butina is that you? Internet in prison?

I'm a Leftist now, you can't insult me. That's the rules.

skarlorn
09-14-2018, 08:00 PM

Wonkie
09-14-2018, 09:43 PM

leftist slapfighting is 90% our internal discourse. i ride JD into the pillow frequently.

AenorVZ
11-07-2018, 12:06 AM
This thread may have aged like a yeast infection but Trump's political career is aging like a malignant tumor.

Mission accomplished fuckboys.

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 06:41 AM
This thread may have aged like a yeast infection but Trump's political career is aging like a malignant tumor.

Mission accomplished fuckboys.

Why is it that whenever someone says "Mission accomplished", it's never true?

The Democrats gained a 1 seat majority in the House (LOL). They'll try to bring about impeachment, but will flounder and fail the entire time because they need a real reason and convince 2/3rds of the Senate (which is more Red now) that he's guilty.

They will carry this out for months on end, doing nothing else other than obstruct.

Before you know it, it'll be 2020 :)

AenorVZ
11-07-2018, 09:37 AM
So you're saying this will be like the Benghazi investigation and last two years but produce zero indictments?

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 09:48 AM
So you're saying this will be like the Benghazi investigation and last two years but produce zero indictments?

No, it'll be worse than Benghazi because the Democrats will try to impeach regardless of any evidence or wrongdoing.

And the public clearly sees it. (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/exit-polls-majority-of-voters-say-russia-investigation-politically-motivated)

AenorVZ
11-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Why would they impeach when repubs control senate dum

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Why would they impeach when repubs control senate dum

Because Democrats are literally idiots.

Even the voters think it's possible with all their "Now we can impeach!" comments.

Sonderbeast
11-07-2018, 04:23 PM
for PR

you should understand this politics thing by now

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 04:32 PM
for PR

you should understand this politics thing by now

So they try to impeach a president with little to no reason at all for PR?

They going to impress the Moderates with that move? Lol

Again, the Democrats are literally retarded.

Ahldagor
11-07-2018, 07:45 PM
So they try to impeach a president with little to no reason at all for PR?

They going to impress the Moderates with that move? Lol

Again, the Democrats are literally retarded.

All those symbolic repeals of the ACA in the house during Obama's last term?

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 07:47 PM
All those symbolic repeals of the ACA in the house during Obama's last term?

And how is that the same as a baseless impeachment?

Wonkie
11-07-2018, 07:53 PM

let's ask benjamin ghazy

Ahldagor
11-07-2018, 07:55 PM

Baseless is baseless, weakling.

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 08:07 PM
Baseless is baseless, weakling.

But political obstruction is nowhere on the same level as a baseless impeachment proceeding.

That shit could start a civil war.

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 08:08 PM
let's ask benjamin ghazy

Wasn't exactly baseless.

When a group fucks up, the leader typically takes responsibility for the group.

Not saying Clinton should've been on the chopping block, but it wasn't completely baseless.

And she wasn't a President.

Wonkie
11-07-2018, 08:13 PM
But political obstruction is nowhere on the same level as a baseless impeachment proceeding.

we should impeach him for his extramarital affairs then

:rolleyes:

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 08:14 PM
we should impeach him for his extramarital affairs then

:rolleyes:

You know why Clinton was impeached?

Because he lied under oath.

Wonkie
11-07-2018, 08:17 PM
You know why Clinton was impeached?

Because he lied under oath.

bout what

ScaringChildren
11-07-2018, 08:35 PM
bout what

Bout fuckin'

Cecily
11-07-2018, 08:42 PM
Bout fuckin’ what?

America
11-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Bout fuckin’ what?

a consenting female. it violated 1 of the ritual blood covenants he had made w major donors on Epstein Island

hillary loss was vengeance

Cecily
11-07-2018, 08:52 PM
I read something about that on Facebook. Eye of Horus ritual or something where they beat you into their gang by punching your left eye. Look at people’s left eye is what I learned today - you can their real thoughts~

America
11-07-2018, 08:55 PM
my left eye is my good eye, can confirm.

then again i got a perfect score on the ocular lesion test i took, which the operator said was a once-in-a-year feat. despite having an ocular lesion. so left is prolly my SUPER eye. your sensors may be too low in bandwidth to comprehend its output.

my genes are like REALLY good; im sterile tho

Cecily
11-07-2018, 08:59 PM
It’s associated with the side of your brain you can’t consciously control (right brain - left eye and vice magazine). So supposedly if you can read emotions well, you’ll get someone’s contrived demeanor on their right eye and their real thoughts / emotions on their left eye. Apparently there’s some unspoken agreement we all have to focus exclusively on right eyes exclusively. Haven’t seen a human being today to confirm.

This was a link from comment section on some anarchist’s page dedicated to waking people up to the “Truth” capital T and spiritual enlightenment. So take it with a whole shaker of salt. I like to read that stuff to gauge my suspectibility to well written crazy. So far I’m not sure if I failed.

America
11-07-2018, 09:03 PM
i'm willing to contemplate this as a theory actually, even tho brain explanation is hokum. i'm right handed and an assortment of my contrived facial expressions execute assymetrically favoring the right.

Cecily
11-07-2018, 09:07 PM
my left eye is my good eye, can confirm.

then again i got a perfect score on the ocular lesion test i took, which the operator said was a once-in-a-year feat. despite having an ocular lesion. so left is prolly my SUPER eye. your sensors may be too low in bandwidth to comprehend its output.

my genes are like REALLY good; im sterile tho

I love your wanton hubris.

America
11-07-2018, 09:09 PM
I love your wanton hubris.

i learned it from a mentor, J the First. not inborn believe it or not. it took him far. and i'm smarter+better looking

Ahldagor
11-07-2018, 10:15 PM
It’s associated with the side of your brain you can’t consciously control (right brain - left eye and vice magazine). So supposedly if you can read emotions well, you’ll get someone’s contrived demeanor on their right eye and their real thoughts / emotions on their left eye. Apparently there’s some unspoken agreement we all have to focus exclusively on right eyes exclusively. Haven’t seen a human being today to confirm.

This was a link from comment section on some anarchist’s page dedicated to waking people up to the “Truth” capital T and spiritual enlightenment. So take it with a whole shaker of salt. I like to read that stuff to gauge my suspectibility to well written crazy. So far I’m not sure if I failed.

Dogs always look at a human's left eye. We can learn a lot from the followers of Diogenes.

AzzarTheGod
11-07-2018, 11:30 PM
a consenting female. it violated 1 of the ritual blood covenants he had made w major donors on Epstein Island

hillary loss was vengeance

920 woke

AenorVZ
11-09-2018, 03:47 PM

Oh God I hope so. Would love to sort out some obese traitors.

ScaringChildren
11-09-2018, 04:05 PM
Oh God I hope so. Would love to sort out some obese traitors.

You know you pussy ass leftists would all die, right?

It's not even debatable.

AzzarTheGod
11-09-2018, 05:08 PM
You know you pussy ass leftists would all die, right?

It's not even debatable.

Would just segregate you act like the entire USA will simultaneously collide lol.

The coastal remain the coastal and the heartland remains the heartland.

*laffs at dummos*

ScaringChildren
11-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Would just segregate you act like the entire USA will simultaneously collide lol.

The coastal remain the coastal and the heartland remains the heartland.

*laffs at dummos*

Do you know what a "Civil War" is?

Should I rap it to you?

Sonderbeast
11-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Stop inciting this shit.

We should kill each over what? Orange man? Taxes? Because libtard called u name? Because SC is a fucking retard? You're saying you want to kill people in your own town over an ideology. That has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with your mental health.

The US doesn't need a fucking civil war you idiots, how the hell do you think that's going to fix anything or make anything better for us? This conversation has devolved into the most complete and obscene idiocy and to even joke about that makes me question all participants nationalities here.

ScaringChildren
11-09-2018, 06:04 PM
Stop inciting this shit.

We should kill each over what? Orange man? Taxes? Because libtard called u name? Because SC is a fucking retard? You're saying you want to kill people in your own town over an ideology. That has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with your mental health.

The US doesn't need a fucking civil war you idiots, how the hell do you think that's going to fix anything or make anything better for us? This conversation has devolved into the most complete and obscene idiocy and to even joke about that makes me question all participants nationalities here.

mad and quite frankly a little gay

Wonkie
11-09-2018, 06:05 PM
let's just agree to come together as Americans and drone strike a bunch of weddings

Unity

America
11-09-2018, 06:12 PM

you're power is growing my dumb little friend

Sonderbeast
11-09-2018, 06:16 PM

I'll take it.

Get help SC. An incel posting 24/7 on an obscure forum about right wing politics for attention doesn't get under my skin. Sane people responding to your antics inferring murdering other people does.

Seriously though, what do you do? Are you literally paid to post on here all day? I don't get why anyone would go this hard day in and day out just for fun.

ScaringChildren
11-09-2018, 06:18 PM
I'll take it.

Get help SC. An incel posting 24/7 on an obscure forum about right wing politics for attention doesn't get under my skin. Sane people responding to your antics inferring murdering other people does.

Seriously though, what do you do? Are you literally paid to post on here all day? I don't get why anyone would go this hard day in and day out just for fun.

Russian oligarchs oil me up and take turns on my tight hole.

It pays the bills

Sonderbeast
11-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Mm-hmm

Wonkie
11-09-2018, 06:35 PM
it's kinda like raiding but you get funny social interactions instead of uh a drawing of sword

Sonderbeast
11-09-2018, 06:36 PM
it's kinda like raiding but you get funny social interactions instead of uh a drawing of sword

how did we get on the subject of LARPing?

Ahldagor
11-09-2018, 07:45 PM
how did we get on the subject of LARPing?

It's what the weakling does best.

Sonderbeast
11-09-2018, 07:47 PM
It's what the weakling does best.

LARPing isn't for the weak, weakling.

ScaringChildren
11-09-2018, 08:00 PM
I got all you fat nerds destroying each other :D

Sonderbeast
11-09-2018, 08:03 PM
I got all you fat nerds destroying each other :D

https://i.imgur.com/R1uGafB.jpg

Ahldagor
11-09-2018, 10:18 PM
Larping was best exhibited in the movie Role Models. It's for the weak.

Sonderbeast
11-10-2018, 12:42 AM
Sayoc indicted on 30 counts and faces life in prison (https://abcnews.go.com/US/mail-bombing-suspect-cesar-sayoc-indicted-30-counts/story?id=59088285&cid=social_twitter_abcn)

yikes, maga?

AzzarTheGod
11-10-2018, 03:00 AM
Sayoc indicted on 30 counts and faces life in prison (https://abcnews.go.com/US/mail-bombing-suspect-cesar-sayoc-indicted-30-counts/story?id=59088285&cid=social_twitter_abcn)

yikes, maga?

yikers. what a creep.

real funny "prank" is that MAGA humor?

Wonkie
11-16-2018, 10:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/VaYz3e0.jpg

ScaringChildren
11-16-2018, 10:43 AM
and the moment he concludes his investigation, Democrats will hate his guts lol

Wonkie
12-01-2018, 12:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/s3iti4u.jpg

mickmoranis
12-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Imagine living under the impression that we weren't either going to by force or by Justice put your liberal ringleaders in the prisons

The future is coming.

Wonkie
12-01-2018, 01:04 AM
Imagine living under the impression that we weren't either going to by force or by Justice put your liberal ringleaders in the prisons

The future is coming.

do it pussy

Sonderbeast
12-01-2018, 01:33 AM
Imagine doing business in Russia that "everyone knew about" that was "totally legal and cool" but consistently denying it for a year.

I hope you see the light soon bubby.

feniin
12-01-2018, 03:20 AM
Mick really does live in an alternate reality. MAGA Land looks really sad from the outside.

America
12-01-2018, 03:43 AM

"swan" is a gayy name

Swish2
12-01-2018, 03:56 AM

You could add a bunch of politicians in any country to that "under investigation" ticket

feniin
12-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Sorry about your failing administration.

Irulan
12-01-2018, 10:15 AM
"swan" is a gayy name

There's a lot of gay Republicans.

Wonkie
12-07-2018, 03:23 PM
������YOOOO THE NEW MULLER TRACK BOUT TO DROP ������

misterbonkers
12-07-2018, 03:28 PM

what's his soundcloud?

ScaringChildren
12-07-2018, 03:30 PM

Lol...yeah, not this afternoon though (https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420131-feds-received-whistleblower-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation)

ScaringChildren
12-07-2018, 03:31 PM

It's the leftist version of waiting for Half-life 3

feniin
12-07-2018, 03:41 PM
opinion[/B]/white-house/420131-feds-received-whistleblower-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation"]Lol...yeah, not this afternoon though

ScaringChildren
12-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Yep, the article is an opinion piece, but this part is fact:

"The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation’s longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from “commingling” personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and that he “knows where all the bodies are buried.”

Ahldagor
12-07-2018, 03:56 PM
Yep, the article is an opinion piece, but this part is fact:

"The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation’s longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from “commingling” personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and that he “knows where all the bodies are buried.”

Clinton body count whataboutism. Been a slow as fuck day.

feniin
12-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Clinton body count whataboutism. Been a slow as fuck day.

They're just deflecting from the inevitable bad news about to befall their living god.

LET'S TALK ABOUT HILARY AND OBAMA - MAYBE IF WE YELL LOUD ENOUGH THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL FORGET ABOUT OUR CRIMES AND PRETEND THAT HILARY IS RUNNING THE SHOW!

Ahldagor
12-07-2018, 04:02 PM
They're just deflecting from the inevitable bad news about to befall their living god.

LET'S TALK ABOUT HILARY AND OBAMA - MAYBE IF WE YELL LOUD ENOUGH THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL FORGET ABOUT OUR CRIMES AND PRETEND THAT HILARY IS RUNNING THE SHOW!

Maybe. Whatever happens with Mueller's investigation is what happens. Money trails are a lot longer these days and folks just don't seem to realize that.

ScaringChildren
12-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Maybe. Whatever happens with Mueller's investigation is what happens. Money trails are a lot longer these days and folks just don't seem to realize that.

didn't you listen to feniin??

they're totes gonna piss in Trump's eye sockets.

it's gonna happen, bro

Wonkie
12-07-2018, 06:00 PM
AF1 just took off. He's fleeing the country.

mickmoranis
12-07-2018, 06:05 PM

when your entire belief structure is based around a hail marry in the 4rth quarter, its time to re-asses your "im smarter than you" attitude.

ScaringChildren
12-07-2018, 06:05 PM
AF1 just took off. He's fleeing the country.

he's going to your mom's house.

picture Trump railing your mom.

feniin
12-07-2018, 06:07 PM
when your entire belief structure is based around a hail marry in the 4rth quarter, its time to re-asses your "im smarter than you" attitude.

What are you even talking about? Go back to bed, the gout is affecting your brain.

ScaringChildren
12-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Uh oh...Clinton has more problems today... (https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/clinton-emails-lamberth/index.html)

mickmoranis
12-07-2018, 11:09 PM

Funny to see the Bernie Bros shilling for the man

mickmoranis
12-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Uh oh...Clinton has more problems today... (https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/clinton-emails-lamberth/index.html)

I've been willfully out of the loop, what's the haps? Hillary going to jail and FBI going to quit the investigation yet?

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 01:06 PM
I've been willfully out of the loop, what's the haps? Hillary going to jail and FBI going to quit the investigation yet?

Nah, Clinton sold her soul to Bathomet so she's literally untouchable.

It's still fun to dream though.

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Looking forward to January :)

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Looking forward to January :)

Why? So the House can bog down the entire system with meaningless investigations?

You know Americans are tired of the constant investigations, right?

If the Democrats were smart, they'd try to actually get things done for the people rather than play grab ass with Trump.

Fortunately, they're retarded as fuck.

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 02:53 PM
Why? So the House can bog down the entire system with meaningless investigations?

You know Americans are tired of the constant investigations, right?

If the Democrats were smart, they'd try to actually get things done for the people rather than play grab ass with Trump.

Fortunately, they're retarded as fuck.

We gotta drain the swamp brother.

feniin
12-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Lol how long did the republican Congress investigate Hillary and find nothing? Now you're complaining about investigating Trump when his own DoJ just called him a felon? Lol okay.

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 03:06 PM
drumpf is a crime elemental

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Lol how long did the republican Congress investigate Hillary and find nothing? Now you're complaining about investigating Trump when his own DoJ just called him a felon? Lol okay.

You're assuming that I agreed with the Benghazi investigation.

And find nothing?

Are you serious?

feniin
12-08-2018, 03:15 PM

And find nothing?

Are you serious?

Oh, I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where Secretary Clinton was indicted or confirmed to have committed a crime. Meanwhile, President Trump and almost literally everyone around him is found to have committed actual felonies.

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 03:17 PM

And find nothing?

Are you serious?

are we to argue the individual opinions of every retard in our society? the republican Congress investigated benghazi 17 times and found nothing. quit being annoying.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 03:20 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where Secretary Clinton was indicted or confirmed to have committed a crime. Meanwhile, President Trump and almost literally everyone around him is found to have committed actual felonies.

With Clinton, it wasn't a matter of finding anything, it was a matter of whether or not to indict her. The only reason why she didn't get in trouble was because she's not currently in office.

And Trump's team were arrested on tax issues from more than 10 years ago. Not Russian Collusion.

feniin
12-08-2018, 03:35 PM
With Clinton, it wasn't a matter of finding anything, it was a matter of whether or not to indict her. The only reason why she didn't get in trouble was because she's not currently in office.

And Trump's team were arrested on tax issues from more than 10 years ago. Not Russian Collusion.

The Best People!

Also, that's not true and you know it.

Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to congress about the Moscow Trump property development and detailed the involvement of Trump and the direction he gave to secure Russia's assistance in the election.

Also pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations (again at the the direction of Trump) for the coverup of Trump's affair with several porn stars.

Can't wait to see what comes out over the next few weeks/months. Gotta invest in some more popcorn. May need to buy some stock in the popcorn industry.

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 03:42 PM

But her emails (https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-11-20/ivanka-trump-s-private-email-scandal-has-a-familiar-moral)!

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 04:23 PM
The Best People!

Also, that's not true and you know it.

Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to congress about the Moscow Trump property development and detailed the involvement of Trump and the direction he gave to secure Russia's assistance in the election.

Also pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations (again at the the direction of Trump) for the coverup of Trump's affair with several porn stars.

Can't wait to see what comes out over the next few weeks/months. Gotta invest in some more popcorn. May need to buy some stock in the popcorn industry.

None of that is true.

Popadopoulous spent a WHOPPING 12 days in jail for his crimes.

Manafort's charges are from 13 years ago.

Cohen's words are hearsay and there's absolutely no evidence supporting them.

Next.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 04:24 PM
But her emails (https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-11-20/ivanka-trump-s-private-email-scandal-has-a-familiar-moral)!

None of Ivanka's emails were classified.

She also didn't destroy evidence like Clinton did.

NEXT!

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Prosecutors infer Trump directed Cohen to commit financial crimes (https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/michael-cohen-robert-mueller-donald-trump/index.html)

feniin
12-08-2018, 05:03 PM
None of that is true.

Popadopoulous spent a WHOPPING 12 days in jail for his crimes.

Manafort's charges are from 13 years ago.

Cohen's words are hearsay and there's absolutely no evidence supporting them.

Next.

You're really willing to die on this hill, aren't ya?

He's a conman and you're biting- hook, line, and sinker.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 05:06 PM
You're really willing to die on this hill, aren't ya?

He's a conman and you're biting- hook, line, and sinker.

Excellent rebuttal.

Really convinced me...

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Prosecutors infer Trump directed Cohen to commit financial crimes (https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/michael-cohen-robert-mueller-donald-trump/index.html)

No, the prosecutors are merely stating that Cohen claims that.

Good job failing at reading the article.

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Excellent rebuttal.

Really convinced me...

https://i.imgur.com/sLYrf9T.jpg

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 05:19 PM
No, the prosecutors are merely stating that Cohen claims that.

Good job failing at reading the article.

Can't wait until January :)

feniin
12-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Excellent rebuttal.

Really convinced me...

Can't convince the ignorant :) Good luck burying your head in the sand while your god's empire crumbles around him.

Really getting a patriotic justice boner from all this though I can't wait until politics is boring again.

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 05:27 PM
Not looking forward to a completely blue government in 2020 to be honest, but at least pot won't be a federal crime anymore. With the extra tax revenue we can lower taxes elsewhere, while cutting the national budget from releasing millions of people from prison.

fucking pipedream tho.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 05:35 PM

You can't impeach without the Senate :)

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Can't convince the ignorant :) Good luck burying your head in the sand while your god's empire crumbles around him.

Really getting a patriotic justice boner from all this though I can't wait until politics is boring again.

More like you have blue balls, because nothing is going to happen.

Have fun with your lofty conspiracy theories about Russian collusion :D

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 05:47 PM

Sure can :)

Ahldagor
12-08-2018, 06:05 PM

The HoR is the sole body for impeachment, weakling. Read your constitution more. The Senate is the trying body that has the power to remove from office, Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton for examples.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Sure can :)

You can't complete the process without the Senate.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 06:16 PM
The HoR is the sole body for impeachment, weakling. Read your constitution more. The Senate is the trying body that has the power to remove from office, Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton for examples.

Stop being pedantic.

You know exactly what I meant.

feniin
12-08-2018, 06:17 PM

He's just running his mouth because he doesn't understand government/the constitution. Pay no mind to him. He'll keep supporting the insanity we've found ourselves in while paying no attention to the massive shitshow that's unfolding.

Then he and the other redhats will continue to gaslight, obstruct, and project - denying any findings, rulings, and confessions made against Trump because they read on Twitter that he didn't do it, and even if he did, it wasn't a crime.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 06:31 PM
He's just running his mouth because he doesn't understand government/the constitution. Pay no mind to him. He'll keep supporting the insanity we've found ourselves in while paying no attention to the massive shitshow that's unfolding.

Then he and the other redhats will continue to gaslight, obstruct, and project - denying any findings, rulings, and confessions made against Trump because they read on Twitter that he didn't do it, and even if he did, it wasn't a crime.

Right.

Because he's being a pedantic asshole. That means I don't know how the government works.

...say the people who claim you can remove a President without the Senate.

Lol

feniin
12-08-2018, 06:40 PM
Right.

Because he's being a pedantic asshole. That means I don't know how the government works.

...say the people who claim you can remove a President without the Senate.

Lol

I think the winds are shifting against him, tbh. Tucker is already saying some disparaging things about Trump. And if there's conclusive evidence that he broke the law, what sort of honest patriot would stand against his removal? Will be easy to spot a partisan hack, for sure.

I'm of the belief that if everyone who has worked with him and works around him is calling him a criminal, an idiot, compromised, then maybe there's some substance to those allegations. It's not like it's an isolated incident and one disgruntled person is speaking out against him. Why are you so adamant that he's innocent? Is it outside the realm of possibility that you were sold his vision based on a series of lies - appealing to the lowest common denominator and inciting anger/fears based on latent prejudices - rather than any actual substance? Is it possible that he got elected due to outside, illegal assistance from the Russian government based on financial ties/blackmail?

I know you're not going to read this or take anything seriously but it certainly goes to show that the supposed conservatives who are supposed to care about family values and patriotism are willing to sell this country out to a charlatan agent of a hostile foreign government.

Ahldagor
12-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Stop being pedantic.

You know exactly what I meant.

That's not being pedantic since the process is defined in the constitution. Don't ask to be pandered to, it's weak. You were doing so much better, what happened?

Nixon resigned because he knew he would be convicted. Ford shot himself in the foot with the pardon tho'. Would Pence do the same?

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Right.

https://i.imgur.com/Qj3WFMm.jpg

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 06:57 PM
I think the winds are shifting against him, tbh. Tucker is already saying some disparaging things about Trump. And if there's conclusive evidence that he broke the law, what sort of honest patriot would stand against his removal? Will be easy to spot a partisan hack, for sure.

I'm of the belief that if everyone who has worked with him and works around him is calling him a criminal, an idiot, compromised, then maybe there's some substance to those allegations. It's not like it's an isolated incident and one disgruntled person is speaking out against him. Why are you so adamant that he's innocent? Is it outside the realm of possibility that you were sold his vision based on a series of lies - appealing to the lowest common denominator and inciting anger/fears based on latent prejudices - rather than any actual substance? Is it possible that he got elected due to outside, illegal assistance from the Russian government based on financial ties/blackmail?

I know you're not going to read this or take anything seriously but it certainly goes to show that the supposed conservatives who are supposed to care about family values and patriotism are willing to sell this country out to a charlatan agent of a hostile foreign government.

20 republican defections is not possible in this universe. Any R who votes for conviction will also be ripped apart by the slavering hellbeasts that is the GOP base.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 07:06 PM
20 republican defections is not possible in this universe. Any R who votes for conviction will also be ripped apart by the slavering hellbeasts that is the GOP base.

But remember?

"you don't need the Senate"..

lol

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 07:19 PM
But remember?

"you don't need the Senate"..

lol

2 seconds on wikipedia my good bitch:

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. It does not mean removal from office; it is only a statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction by a legislative vote, which judgment entails removal from office.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 07:23 PM
2 seconds on wikipedia my good bitch:

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. It does not mean removal from office; it is only a statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction by a legislative vote, which judgment entails removal from office.

When people use the term "impeach" casually they also mean "remove".

...my good bitch

Ahldagor
12-08-2018, 07:28 PM

...my good bitch

Admitting your ignorance is respectable. It's how you learn.

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 07:29 PM

...my good bitch

Be precise in your speech, young lobster.

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 07:42 PM
*rebuts a joke 5 times to no effect*

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 07:43 PM
i'm with ya SC i think flow factors in as well as precision

and ppl with no flow are nerds.

take wokesan here. whens the last time he posted more than 2 sentences in a post? :o ahldagor too, though he's been expandimg lately.

in the RTS genre we call this "turtling". they build economy and hope u hang urself. and jump you when you use impeach the way most do. turtling does not get you to the pinnacle of performance; its safe middling. Top performers rush a flow

Thank you.

I'm glad someone else is smart around here :)

Ahldagor
12-08-2018, 07:45 PM
i'm with ya SC i think flow factors in as well as precision

and ppl with no flow are nerds.

take wokesan here. whens the last time he posted more than 2 sentences in a post? :o ahldagor too, though he's been expandimg lately.

in the RTS genre we call this "turtling". they build economy and hope u hang urself. and jump you when you use impeach the way most do. turtling does not get you to the pinnacle of performance; its safe middling. Top performers rush a flow

False equivalency. It's more a spectrum. Ignorance, perpetuating ignorance, understanding the breakdow, or being pedantic. There's always a smarter fish or star-bellyed sneetch, and when will Yurtle learn to yodel?

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 07:51 PM
ur right but ur post did nothing for me. what is that gibberish you put at the end sometimes, is it like literary references? like sick refs?

being the smartest person in the room is only an achievement if the room has smart people.

Ahldagor
12-08-2018, 07:53 PM
ur right but ur post did nothing for me. what is that gibberish you put at the end sometimes, is it like literary references? like sick refs?

It's allusory, yes. This psyop's been in motion since conception tho'.

feniin
12-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Do we really need 3 of the same thread? We should just get mods to merge these three garbage heaps.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Do we really need 3 of the same thread? We should just get mods to merge these three garbage heaps.

Quit telling people how to live their lives.

Leftists are so damn authoritarian.

feniin
Quit telling people how to live their lives.

Leftists are so damn authoritarian.

:cool:

Ahldagor

There's differing lines in the water and overarching modes.

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 09:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Qj3WFMm.jpg

I came.

feniin
12-08-2018, 09:30 PM
I love how scared the red hats are of her.

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 09:44 PM
She gives me a justice boner among other things.

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Ocasio-Cortez may be investigated for violating the House Ethics Manual by threatening Trump Jr. over a meme (https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/07/ocasio-cortez-trump-jr-subpoena-meme-1050519)

This girl is so retarded that she's admitting to abusing her power as a Congresswoman on Twitter lol

feniin
12-08-2018, 10:49 PM
keep graspin' at them straws

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 10:51 PM
keep graspin' at them straws

lol k (https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/07/ethics-investigation-into-ocasio-cortez/)

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 10:56 PM
lol k (https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/07/ethics-investigation-into-ocasio-cortez/)

Commenters online are calling for an ethics investigation

lol k

ScaringChildren
12-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Commenters online are calling for an ethics investigation

lol k

Yeah, did you see who's leading the investigation?

feniin
12-08-2018, 11:43 PM

A literal nobody is leading nothing? Another Red Hat that overestimates his own importance? lol

You guys are hilarious. You just talk in circles and live on whataboutisms.

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Fact: It is a bad idea to troll congress especially when you are under federal investigation.

Sonderbeast
12-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Setting precedent going after AOC over a comment on twitter? Wonderful, I guess they are ramping up for individual 1 in January. :)

Wonkie
12-08-2018, 11:58 PM

no that's as far as i read

tell us,,,

feniin
12-09-2018, 02:09 AM
you are so dang pointy all the time

lighten up, zealot

Not always -- just like to rustle once in a while.

feniin
12-09-2018, 02:14 AM
when u rustle into the void the void rustles into u

:eek:

ScaringChildren
12-09-2018, 09:45 AM
Fact: It is a bad idea to troll congress especially when you are under federal investigation.

Fact: She violated House Ethics rules

mickmoranis
12-09-2018, 10:53 AM
A literal nobody is leading nothing? Another Red Hat that overestimates his own importance? lol

You guys are hilarious. You just talk in circles and live on whataboutisms.

What about Hillary corruption and the Hillary foundation?

"What about Trump's treason???? you guys are full of what about isms!!!

Ahldagor
12-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Fact: She violated House Ethics rules

She merely stated that subpoena power is something cingress has. Politic-ed the tweet, toed the line, she knew what she was doing (shockingly) since there was no direct statement of a threat. Grammar matters in the linguistics of the law. Hell, check your ticketing officer's grammar for traffic violations. It can save you money. That's not being pedantic, btw, weakling. It's you getting hysterical with confirmation bias like a star bellyed sneetch.

feniin
12-09-2018, 01:03 PM
She merely stated that subpoena power is something cingress has. Politic-ed the tweet, toed the line, she knew what she was doing (shockingly) since there was no direct statement of a threat. Grammar matters in the linguistics of the law. Hell, check your ticketing officer's grammar for traffic violations. It can save you money. That's not being pedantic, btw, weakling. It's you getting hysterical with confirmation bias like a star bellyed sneetch.

They are so afraid of what a young, smart woman is going to do to them.

Ahldagor
12-09-2018, 01:16 PM
They are so afraid of what a young, smart woman is going to do to them.

Yeah, a first year congresswoman with no skin in the game yet. Ted Cruz shut down the government in order to gain prominence, so, hopefully, she doesn't do the same; but I think that's what they could subconsciously fear, the swinging of the pendulum. Poe would be laughing at all of this.

feniin
12-12-2018, 02:49 PM
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/michael-cohen-sentenced-3-years-prison

Robert Khuzami, Attorney for the United States, Acting Under Authority Conferred by 28 U.S.C. § 515, announced that MICHAEL COHEN was sentenced today to three years in prison for tax evasion, making false statements to a federally insured bank, and campaign finance violations. COHEN pled guilty on August 21, 2018, to an eight-count information before U.S. District Judge William H. Pauley III, who imposed today’s sentence. In a separate prosecution brought by the Special Counsel’s Office (“SCO”), COHEN pled guilty on November 29, 2018 to one count of making false statements to the U.S. Congress and was also sentenced on that case today, receiving a two-month concurrent sentence.

According to the allegations in Information 18 Cr. 602 (WHP), filed by the United States States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York (the “Office”), as well as previous court filings and statements in public court proceedings:

Between 2012 and 2016, COHEN concealed more than $4 million in personal income from the Internal Revenue Service, avoiding more than $1.3 million in income tax. COHEN also made false statements to a federally insured financial institution to obtain a $500,000 home equity loan. Finally, in 2016, COHEN made or caused two separate payments to women to ensure that they did not publicly disclose their alleged affairs with a presidential candidate in advance of the election. In one instance, COHEN caused American Media, Inc. (“AMI”), which was identified in previous court filings as “Corporation-1,” to make a $150,000 payment to one woman; in the other, COHEN made a $130,000 payment to another woman through an LLC he incorporated for the purpose of making the payment. COHEN was reimbursed for the latter payment in monthly installments disguised as payments for legal services performed pursuant to a retainer, when in fact no such retainer existed. COHEN made or caused both of these payments in order to influence the 2016 election and did so in coordination with one or more members of the campaign.

In addition to the sentence of imprisonment, Judge Pauley also ordered COHEN, 52, of New York, New York, to pay a fine of $50,000, to forfeit $500,000, to pay $1,393,858 in restitution to the IRS, and to pay a mandatory $800 special assessment. Separately, COHEN was ordered to pay a $50,000 fine and to pay a $100 special assessment in the case brought by the SCO. COHEN was also sentenced to concurrent three-year terms of supervised release in both cases, to follow his term of imprisonment.

The Office also announced today that it has previously reached a non-prosecution agreement with AMI, in connection with AMI’s role in making the above-described $150,000 payment before the 2016 presidential election. As a part of the agreement, AMI admitted that it made the $150,000 payment in concert with a candidate’s presidential campaign, and in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate before the 2016 presidential election. AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman’s story so as to prevent it from influencing the election.

Assuming AMI’s continued compliance with the agreement, the Office has agreed not to prosecute AMI for its role in that payment. The agreement also acknowledges, among other things, AMI’s acceptance of responsibility, its substantial and important assistance in this investigation, and its agreement to provide cooperation in the future and implement specific improvements to its internal compliance to prevent future violations of the federal campaign finance laws. These improvements include distributing written standards regarding federal election laws to its employees and conducting annual training concerning these standards.

Kaight
12-12-2018, 03:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qW23um0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/P8zgymZ.gif

feniin
12-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Pretty savage - that post was almost 3 years ago to the day. And now he'll be spending the next 3 years in Federal prison. That's some lovely karma.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 03:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qW23um0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/P8zgymZ.gif

Fact: this is the only time Clinton smiled.

Also, Cohen is a FUCBOI. Glad he's in prison.

feniin
12-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Fact: this is the only time Clinton smiled.

Also, Cohen is a FUCBOI. Glad he's in prison.

COHEN made or caused both of these payments in order to influence the 2016 election and did so in coordination with one or more members of the campaign.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 03:38 PM
COHEN made or caused both of these payments in order to influence the 2016 election and did so in coordination with one or more members of the campaign.

I don't see Trump's name there.

Lol

feniin
12-12-2018, 03:43 PM

Lol

"Ordinarily, there is no need to name a person as an unindicted co-conspirator in an indictment [or other court document] in order to fulfill any legitimate prosecutorial interest or duty…. In any indictment where an allegation that the defendant conspired with 'another person or persons known' is insufficient, some other generic reference should be used, such as 'Employee 1' or 'Company 2.'”

"Prosecutors in the Cohen case are not providing Trump with an extra level of anonymity but are instead simply following established rules."

Individual 1 is obviously going to be indicted. You don't go for the President of the United States without such overwhelming evidence that it's impossible for him to escape the charges. It took a long time to get Nixon. It's coming for Trump, too.

Will totally laugh if they get Pence too.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 03:48 PM
"Ordinarily, there is no need to name a person as an unindicted co-conspirator in an indictment [or other court document] in order to fulfill any legitimate prosecutorial interest or duty…. In any indictment where an allegation that the defendant conspired with 'another person or persons known' is insufficient, some other generic reference should be used, such as 'Employee 1' or 'Company 2.'”

"Prosecutors in the Cohen case are not providing Trump with an extra level of anonymity but are instead simply following established rules."

Individual 1 is obviously going to be indicted. You don't go for the President of the United States without such overwhelming evidence that it's impossible for him to escape the charges. It took a long time to get Nixon. It's coming for Trump, too.

Will totally laugh if they get Pence too.

They better have the evidence.

Cohen's word won't be enough :D

feniin
12-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Have you picked out a preferred spoon yet?

Wonkie
12-12-2018, 04:07 PM
mike pence has sex with horses

ScaringChildren
Have you picked out a preferred spoon yet?

It's not going to happen.

You and the rest of the Left are going to be left with major blue balls.

ScaringChildren
mike pence has sex with horses

Go away, pedophile advocate.

Wonkie
12-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Go away, pedophile advocate.

im not a trump supportee

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 04:21 PM
im not a trump supportee

No, you're not.

You're a pedophile advocate.

feniin
12-12-2018, 04:22 PM
No, you're not.

You and Throndor are the baby diddlers, remember? Did you bump your noggin?

Wonkie
12-12-2018, 04:22 PM
No, you're not.

same thing broski

Kaight
12-12-2018, 04:29 PM

Lol

awwww so naive hehe thats cute ;)

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 04:30 PM
same thing broski

An anti-Trump person and a pedophile advocate are the same thing?

I think that's a bit of a generalization, bud.

Wonkie
12-12-2018, 04:35 PM
An anti-Trump person and a pedophile advocate are the same thing?

I think that's a bit of a generalization, bud.

no, trump supporters and pedo fans. he rolled with epstein on many occasions.

feniin
12-12-2018, 04:36 PM
awwww so naive hehe thats cute ;)

His google history is probably something like:

How do you remove a bumper sticker?
Can anyone tell who I voted for?
How do you remove a hat you've superglued to your head?
What's the most gentle spoon to use for castration?
How do I get women when I live at home with my parents at 34?

feniin
12-12-2018, 05:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nYfbj5x.png

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:16 PM
*looks for Russian collusion*

Hmmm, can't seem to find collusion here...

feniin
12-12-2018, 06:19 PM
*looks for Russian collusion*

Hmmm, can't seem to find collusion here...

Keep trying, SC. You'll get there.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:21 PM
Keep trying, SC. You'll get there.

You know that lying doesn't equal collusion, right?

You also can talk to a Russian without colluding...

Kaight
12-12-2018, 06:23 PM
~*~* <3 CaMpAiGn FiNaNcE FeLoNy <3 *~*~

mickmoranis
12-12-2018, 06:23 PM
guess what

nothing will happen

liberals will spend the rest of their lives thinking they busted trump and won

even tho trump will serve a 3rd term

cant make this shit up lol

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:25 PM
~*~* <3 CaMpAiGn FiNaNcE FeLoNy <3 *~*~

Are you mad that there's no Russian collusion?

Kaight
12-12-2018, 06:25 PM
Next time try reading any article - even from Fox News! - about Russian collusion, o excuse me, Russian ~~conversations~~ and switch out the named Trump with "Obama." Let me know how it makes you feel!

feniin
12-12-2018, 06:26 PM
guess what

nothing will happen

liberals will spend the rest of their lives thinking they busted trump and won

even tho trump will serve a 3rd term

cant make this shit up lol

You honestly think Trump is going to live that long? rofl the dude is about 50lbs overweight (I'm being conservative with that estimate), doesn't exercise, thinks McDonalds is healthy dining.

feniin
12-12-2018, 06:27 PM
Next time try reading any article - even from Fox News! - about Russian collusion, o excuse me, Russian ~~conversations~~ and switch out the named Trump with "Obama." Let me know how it makes you feel!

He can't read, can't critically think, and has no empathy. Probably going to be difficult for him to do any of that.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:29 PM

You leftists think that you aren't allowed to speak to Russians.

Merely speaking to someone does not prove collusion.

I thought you guys were smarter than this...

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:31 PM
can't critically think.

This is insanely ironic coming from you :D

Wonkie
12-12-2018, 06:31 PM
You know that lying doesn't equal collusion, right?

You also can talk to a Russian without colluding...

lying is obstruction of justice.

got clinton impeached(but not convicted)

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:32 PM
You honestly think Trump is going to live that long? rofl the dude is about 50lbs overweight (I'm being conservative with that estimate), doesn't exercise, thinks McDonalds is healthy dining.

I'm surprised one of you retarded leftists haven't assassinated him yet.

Then again, your idea of political action is liking a post on Facebook...

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:33 PM
lying is obstruction of justice.

got clinton impeached(but not convicted)

No it isn't.

You're thinking of "perjury", you retard :D

feniin
12-12-2018, 06:34 PM
I'm surprised one of you retarded leftists haven't assassinated him yet.

Then again, your idea of political action is liking a post on Facebook...

Assassination would deprive the world of Justice. Y'know, Justice - the thing that Republicans only believe in if it involves locking up Democrats and/or PoC.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Assassination would deprive the world of Justice. Y'know, Justice - the thing that Republicans only believe in if it involves locking up Democrats and/or PoC.

You have to be the most tribal leftist I have ever met.

Congratulations.

Wonkie
12-12-2018, 06:41 PM
No it isn't.

You're thinking of "perjury", you retard :D

the difference is academic, you retard :D

feniin
12-12-2018, 06:41 PM
lying to the FBI is tantamount to obstruction of justice.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:50 PM

And who lied to the FBI?

Not the president, that's who. :D

feniin
12-12-2018, 06:53 PM
And who lied to the FBI?

He may have lied to the Special Council's Office! We don't know how he answered his questionnaire. Mueller's team seemed giddy by the results, though. Enough to realize that Manafort was sharing info with Trump.

feniin
12-12-2018, 06:53 PM
And who lied to the FBI?

Also, can't lie if you're unwilling to even talk to them.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 06:59 PM
He may have lied to the Special Council's Office! We don't know how he answered his questionnaire. Mueller's team seemed giddy by the results, though. Enough to realize that Manafort was sharing info with Trump.

may

Because YOU want it to be true.

"Mueller's team seemed giddy by the results, though"

They're supposed to be impartial, no?

Are you admitting they're biased?

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Also, can't lie if you're unwilling to even talk to them.

You just said in your previous post he answered their questions...

feniin
12-12-2018, 07:05 PM
You just said in your previous post he answered their questions...

Congress, FBI, and Mueller are not the same thing? You do know that, while a square is a shape, it is not a triangle, right?

AzzarTheGod
12-12-2018, 07:13 PM

Sonderbeast
12-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Down goes Cohen!

feniin
12-12-2018, 07:56 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421083-foxs-napolitano-we-learned-today-that-prosecutors-have-evidence-trump

Fox’s Napolitano: We learned today that prosecutors have evidence Trump committed a felony

Sonderbeast
12-12-2018, 08:02 PM
We're just a step away from connecting the NRA and Maria Butina with the Trump administration. Then we got him on collusion. CAN'T WAIT TIL JANUARY :)

feniin
12-12-2018, 08:04 PM
We're just a step away from connecting the NRA and Maria Butina with the Trump administration. Then we got him on collusion. CAN'T WAIT TIL JANUARY :)

Which of the red hats do you think will be the first to try to deny they ever supported Trump in the first place?

My bet is SC.

Sonderbeast
12-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Which of the red hats do you think will be the first to try to deny they ever supported Trump in the first place?

My bet is SC.

Pence

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 08:14 PM

My bet is SC.

Why would I deny that I supported Trump?

How would I even hide that? Everyone knows I support him.

feniin
12-12-2018, 08:17 PM
Pence

niiice

feniin
12-12-2018, 08:18 PM
Why would I deny that I supported Trump?

How would I even hide that? Everyone knows I support him.

Trump thinks he can just say "I didn't say that" when there's video evidence and transcripts of him saying shit. Wouldn't surprise me if you just stopped using this account and just made a Dino2-style account to pretend it never happened.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 08:18 PM
Trump thinks he can just say "I didn't say that" when there's video evidence and transcripts of him saying shit. Wouldn't surprise me if you just stopped using this account and just made a Dino2-style account to pretend it never happened.

Where's that evidence?

feniin
12-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Where's that evidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ictmTiF543A

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/140136/donald-trump-says-its-okay-lie-since-people-agree-me

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1011952266268545024
and then... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1013139532290625538

feniin
12-12-2018, 08:24 PM
I could probably find another dozen or more instances.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 08:25 PM
I could probably find another dozen or more instances.

I'm talking about the felony evidence.

feniin
12-12-2018, 08:30 PM
You're okay with him lying about just another everything? You think he's not lying about what methods he took to obtain the office?

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 08:41 PM
You're okay with him lying about just another everything? You think he's not lying about what methods he took to obtain the office?

Evidence please

feniin
12-12-2018, 08:57 PM
Evidence please

do I appear to be a member of the FBI, CIA, KGB, MI5/6, INTERPOL, or Mossad?

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 09:01 PM
do I appear to be a member of the FBI, CIA, KGB, MI5/6, INTERPOL, or Mossad?

so you don't have evidence

feniin
12-12-2018, 09:02 PM
so you don't have evidence

Do you have evidence about Hillary? I know you guys think she's a criminal.

Do you have any suggesting that Trump isn't a liar and a criminal?

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 09:15 PM

Yes, she directed a staffer through email to hide confidential classifications and send documents through an insecure channel. (https://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-emails-nonsecure-gop-217510)

She also destroyed 13 devices and emails after being subpoenaed by the FBI.

These are felonies.

feniin
12-12-2018, 09:25 PM
Yes, she directed a staffer through email to hide confidential classifications and send documents through an insecure channel. (https://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-emails-nonsecure-gop-217510)

She also destroyed 13 devices and emails after being subpoenaed by the FBI.

These are felonies.

Seems like they weren't? Don't see any arrests, indictments, or prosecution.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Seems like they weren't? Don't see any arrests, indictments, or prosecution.

Yep, that's the controversy...

Just the perks of being a career politician.

misterbonkers
12-12-2018, 10:14 PM

Do you have any suggesting that Trump isn't a liar and a criminal?

don't let this man give you a false equivalence. one didn't affect the outcome of the presidential election.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 10:22 PM
don't let this man give you a false equivalence. one didn't affect the outcome of the presidential election.

And that matters how?

If you break the law, you should be held accountable.

Doesn't matter what the context is.

FatMice
12-12-2018, 10:33 PM
And that matters how?

If you break the law, you should be held accountable.

Doesn't matter what the context is.

Sad

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Sad

So you support selectively enforcing the law?

Yikes..

Sonderbeast
12-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Where's that evidence?

You make me giggle embarrassingly in front of others.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 10:41 PM
You make me giggle embarrassingly in front of others.

Where's the evidence? You don't have it either.

Mead
12-12-2018, 10:43 PM
I'm just holding out to make a compilation of mick and sc quotes when this is all over with

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 10:44 PM
I'm just holding out to make a compilation of mick and sc quotes when this is all over with

And when nothing happens, I might try to prevent you guys from committing suicide.

Maybe.

Mead
12-12-2018, 10:50 PM
And when nothing happens, I might try to prevent you guys from committing suicide.

Maybe.

https://i.imgur.com/kyQEZM1.gif

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 10:55 PM
Where's that Russian collusion?

Hahaha

You couldn't find anything so now you fall back on campaign finance laws.

So pathetic.

mickmoranis
12-12-2018, 10:59 PM

Serious question, why do you need so badly the sweet sweet taste of justice? Like, why are you hurt so bad? You know this is all just made up by a drunk media fanning the flames of a dizzy mob?

Dont you think since you want it so bad that maybe you might have lost control of the plot?

I dont understand that about liberals. Theyre always hyperventalating and the more they act like retards the more they scream at you "THIS IS HOW THEY ACTED WHEN OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT REMEMBER MUSLIM?? REMEMBER EMAILS??"

I just dont understand how you can live with yourseves.

Please any libtard help me understand?

FatMice
12-12-2018, 11:01 PM
So you support selectively enforcing the law?

Yikes..

Dummy

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Dummy

Excellent response.

Really nailed it.

mickmoranis
12-12-2018, 11:06 PM
this thread is crawling with libtards and they can only give a thread about the keystone to their entire ideology, is one star.

lol

FatMice
Excellent response.

Really nailed it.

Thanks

feniin
Where's the evidence about Whitewater?

Hahaha

You couldn't find anything so now you fall back on perjury.

So pathetic.

Mead
12-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Mike Pence and friends are secretly hoping Trump is impeached so he can take over and end this reality tv show

FatMice
12-12-2018, 11:13 PM
this thread is crawling with libtards and they can only give a thread about the keystone to their entire ideology, is one star.

lol

Resentment

mickmoranis
12-12-2018, 11:15 PM
Mike Pence and friends are secretly hoping Trump is impeached so he can take over and end this reality tv show

"oh mother I wouldn't think such evil thoughts or thy father will punish me deeeearly"

yeah I don't think so bub Pence is squeaky clean of your mortal sins.

Wonkie
12-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Pence is squeaky clean

thats from the enemas. he doesnt want his horse lover to get sick.

ScaringChildren
12-12-2018, 11:42 PM

Gonna laugh when Pence sets up gay internment camps and turns out to be the real fascist when you guys thought Trump was one the whole time.

Wonkie
12-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Gonna laugh when Pence sets up gay internment camps and turns out to be the real fascist when you guys thought Trump was one the whole time.

it was a pretty common refrain on lefty boards 2 years ago

dork

ScaringChildren
12-13-2018, 12:16 AM
it was a pretty common refrain on lefty boards 2 years ago

dork

Would be funny if it happened.

I'll try to play the "Curb your Enthusiasm" theme song over loud speakers when it does.

Wonkie
12-13-2018, 12:37 AM
"Curb your Enthusiasm"

https://i.imgur.com/zUs186h.jpg

Mead
12-13-2018, 01:43 AM

Then you have more to worry about than I do buddy

ScaringChildren
12-13-2018, 07:03 AM
Then you have more to worry about than I do buddy

hehe u called me "gay" hehehe