PDA

View Full Version : <Drugs> LFM

Beastagoog
05-10-2017, 07:40 PM
<Drugs> is a newly formed guild on red99, our goal is simple:

Invite the druggies on the server and dominate.

We talking 1-5 am Plane of Mischief farming.
We talking syncranized slurring and slurping in our Discord
We talking pixels 4 drugs on the regular
We talking melt downs every week recorded and dubstep music added to them on youtube for play back later on
We talking mace purchasing discussions
We talking drug stories shared: tips and tricks 4 all types of drugs.
We talking social wealth-fare cheat tips shared by the inner-core

If this sounds like the guild you want to join please app to <Drugs> NOW!

KEWLGET
05-10-2017, 07:41 PM
wealth-fare?

Beastagoog
05-10-2017, 07:43 PM
yes wealth-fair

Beastagoog
05-10-2017, 08:03 PM
The envisioned start to <Drugs> as a guild:

DAY 1: Get to know each other's slurps and slurring.

We will begin by getting to know each other's slurring and slurping in Discord. This process is important as when we are grouping and too fucked up to talk we need to be able to distinguish each other's communication attempts.

I.e two slurps means incoming, a slurp with a slurring moan means there is an add. etc.

It will take us awhile to get the system down but we'll get there in the end.

DAY 2: Exchange life stories.
This is an integral part of <Drugs>'s process. We as a guild, a family if you will, need to know what drugs we're each on. We'd love it if we could share stories such as: What drug did I use as a gateway to meth? or, I blame my dad for working so much that I am a crackhead.

DAY 3: Hit up the planes of Mischief.
Once <drugs> is all sorted on the communication and get to know each other phases our plan is to raid Plane of Mischief at an ungodly hour. A great place to start a good bonding session.

DAY 4: Trade phase.
On day 4 we will have a trade phase, where any loot attained on day 3 can be traded for drugs from with members. All deals need to be verified fair and aren't lopsided (to prevent members from fiending out and trading 2 white thrones for 1 oxy for example) . We will have 1 member representing each mainstream drug choice in a "drugs 4 pixels council" decide if the trade is fair. The council will have the following member representations:

Meth: 1
Crack: 1
Heroin: 1
Bath Salts: 1
Others : 1

The voting process for members to take a place on the "drugs 4 pixels council" will begin on day 2 after we get to know each other's drug choices etc.

Any trading done outside of the council will be met with severe punishment. Exclusion from the guild and/or drug donations to the council are likely to happen (probably the latter to be honest)

DAY 5: Back stab each other.
On day 5 after the trading phase is completed we will then sit around in Discord and talk crap on each other; our goal here is to try "berg" a member out so we can record him then add dubstep music to said recording and upload to Youtube.

Topics include:
x-druggie tries to hard to be a solid heroin user, I reckon he only shoots up 10mg instead of the 25mg he claims.

or

y-player is a soft cunt, reckons he smokes weed after snorting 3 lines of cocaine to chill himself out coz he gets to high.

or

I don't use needles, I only snort my oxy because I am a classy druggie.

DAY 6: The break up

By day 6 I doubt the guild will be around. Most members would have been booted for cheating/stealing/lying/bergin/corruption etc.

----

If this sort of schedule of play interests you please PM for details.

aaezil
05-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Hmm looks like more psychological disorders to add to the growing laundry list of red players

Beastagoog
05-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Hmm looks like more psychological disorders to add to the growing laundry list of red players

This is not a joke.

Are you interested?
PM me if you are.

aaezil
05-10-2017, 08:29 PM
How high are you? On a scale of 1 to charlie sheen

Beastagoog
05-10-2017, 08:47 PM
How high are you? On a scale of 1 to charlie sheen

You need to join the guild to find out those sorts of specifics (refer to day 2 of activities list)

Phenyo
05-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Yikes

Samsung
05-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Did Nirgon apply?

Ivah
05-11-2017, 03:25 AM
Does this guild supply top notch drug packages?

AzzarTheGod
05-11-2017, 06:47 AM
Did Nirgon apply?

smilin hard

Beastagoog
05-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Bump.

We got high in Ak'Anon lastnight on level 1 gnomes then did a foot race to be the first one to die in Mistmore.

(Could con the corpses 2 see who won judging by the timers)

Still looking for more members. We kinda full on crackheads so a few more meth/heroin guys needed to balance guild out.

PM Plz

Phenyo
05-13-2017, 07:12 PM
im big on heroin, will u take me?

self aware laffs

Beastagoog
05-14-2017, 12:15 AM

We got u a council position Dr. Phil.

PMing deets.

Eldini
05-14-2017, 10:39 AM
We got u a council position Dr. Phil.

PMing deets.

AzzarTheGod
05-15-2017, 05:19 AM

cheap, but I smiled real hard and guffawed lol

Lets get a list of loot council members up soon. Take your time to choose the best candidates to distribute items in the guild.

Beastagoog
05-15-2017, 05:44 PM
Terp - Oxy's *slurs speech on TS*
Fandango - Heroin *talks really fast, jibberish on TS*
Agatha - Shark Skin - *nods off on webcam*
JuggzMcgee - Anti-Depressants - *sounds really sad, and slow talking on TS*
Crackhead - ???
Weed - ???
Vryenoth- Anti-Psychotics - *maces old lady in RL*

Beastagoog
05-15-2017, 05:47 PM
So far thats our loot council.

Crackheads keep back stabbing each other so they are yet to sort out who is leading them.

Weed guys just don't care enough to vote......

Samsung
05-16-2017, 06:20 PM
I used to take oxys and percs all the time. I'm clean though can I join?

AzzarTheGod
05-16-2017, 07:13 PM
I used to take oxys and percs all the time. I'm clean though can I join?

ditto I'm still on regular syztem levels of druggo pills were talking intake daily with full physical and mental dependence on drugs to perform basic functions like eat food and get a good nights sleep and stuff like breathe normally. Can I get a spot in the crew?

Welp little more about me I can play a cleric like Titanuk and black out to lala land during the heal rotation but sometimes I also just blankly stare at the screen and space out while starring directly at my character with no thoughts in my head. Big ol' dustbowl of a brain hopefully we can get in with the rest of the people like me I don't have many friends if any and everquest is my only real chance at knowing what that's like.

Samsung
05-17-2017, 09:57 PM
Aids

AzzarTheGod
05-18-2017, 06:13 AM
u sons of fuckin bitches this is my last shot at joining a guild red99 is all i have left

derpcake
05-18-2017, 04:18 PM
i would like to apply but i don't meet the requirements yet

pst / skype

Beastagoog
05-20-2017, 07:15 PM
STILL TAKING APPS.

GUILD IS BOOMING I NEVER KNEW TO MANY DRUGGIES COULD BE ON A 120 POP SERVER

WE WILL BE IN NTOV SOON

WATCH OUT

Beastagoog
05-20-2017, 07:17 PM
P.S.

Lastnight we had some druggie vet's do an open mic on TS as they each sounded off as they took their favorite drug.

Loved the gurgling noises of the Special K guy as he hit that worm hole and fell asleep on his 24 cleric and wipe his group.

Was fantastic.

Semmysosa
05-21-2017, 02:07 PM
Waiting on first OD.

Beastagoog
05-24-2017, 03:26 AM
<drugs> is moving to Agnarr, we heard there's a good Krono's for for Drugs trade on that server.

Thank you for the apps our core group is leaving the server tomorrow.

Goodluck.

shokar
05-24-2017, 04:48 PM
hit me up with a <drugs> discord link for agnarr.