PDA

View Full Version : Put your shit in the right forum

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 01:11 AM
you guys wanted names so..

wouldnt be posting if it wasnt for someone besides myself haha.

anyhow some guy was campin the ac in guk, i had talked to him a few times within the last hour or 2. some idiot named accid rolled in saying "cc", well i claimed mine, then the guy who was at ac claimed his a few mins later.

well another 10 minutes goes by and i hear the guy at ac sayin accid is tryin to roll up into his camp.

needless to say accid then starts to be a total douchebag to everyone in ooc, and there is about 10 people now laughing at accids dumbass.

see accid thinks that if you dont answer a cc, then the camp is open, and that hes been thru this with gm's before. well if he was paying more attention, i scrolled up and thats when i noticed the first guy at ac had claimed it after he called the cc like i mentioned above, he would have fucking noticed and thus making that stupid ass comment he just said worthless.

well then he went up in there and started ks'ing the guy apperently, or atleast was about to i dont know the exact specifics, i was going to go solve the problem but went ld and died so now im here sharing this funny little story.

hopefully hes not still down there ks'ing him, tho i have a feeling he keeps this stupid behavior up and just gets banned and then we never have to care. anyhow hes still a dumbshit.

lol hes like "you mad bro" hahahhaa i dunno but i think someones mad that they cant steal the ac camp and just got told off by about 5+ people. instead of just leaving hes decided its a good idea to just start flaming.

***to keep this story short***
accid tryed to steal a camp and despite everyone being against him, hes being a douche and flaming everyone and crying that he cant steal the camp.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Why no ss? It sounds entertaining.

Harrison
02-11-2011, 01:15 AM

anyhow some guy was campin the ac in guk, i had talked to him a few times within the last hour or 2. some idiot named accid rolled in saying "cc", well i claimed mine, then the guy who was at ac claimed his a few mins later.

well another 10 minutes goes by and i hear the guy at ac sayin accid is tryin to roll up into his camp.

needless to say accid then starts to be a total douchebag to everyone in ooc, and there is about 10 people now laughing at accids dumbass.

see accid thinks that if you dont answer a cc, then the camp is open, and that hes been thru this with gm's before. well if he was paying more attention, i scrolled up and thats when i noticed the first guy at ac had claimed it after he called the cc like i mentioned above, he would have fucking noticed and thus making that stupid ass comment he just said worthless.

well then he went up in there and started ks'ing the guy apperently, i was going to go solve the problem but went ld and died so now im here sharing this funny little story.

hopefully hes not still down there ks'ing him and the gm's will notice his report or this here and do something to this guy. obviously an ignorant ass child just trying to steal a camp.

not to mention he got mad that we all called him out on it and started flaming us all lololol, hes like "you mad bro" hahahhaa i dunno but i think hes mad that he cant steal the ac camp.

accid just tryed to steal someones camp and is ks'ing them and acting like a total douchebag despite many people being against what he is currently doing.

When I quote this post a lot of red underlined words show up. This leads me to believe you are incapable of simple communication above that available to a child. I didn't read this post, either.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-11-2011, 01:23 AM
I'm gonna start correcting Harrison's posts just for fun now. He criticizes the grammar of others with elegant prose such as the following :
There is so much wrong with that sentence that it would be a waste of my time, seeing as how many times I've debunked your idiocy, to bother.

Grammatically, you prove how fucking dumb you are enough.
Really, you never went to college? I wouldn't have thought...

senna
02-11-2011, 01:33 AM
I hope english is you're second language

Harrison
02-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Don't start comparing posts, you will lose.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=219354&postcount=21

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 01:39 AM
I hope english is you're second language

*your

Don't want to make you look stupid if English is your first language as well.

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 01:41 AM
lol harrison, you still butthurt you stupid inbred? we know your stupid hillbilly ass cant read, go play with your lil rifle and try to act cool and tough before i kick your sibling in the jaw and give you a cut one.

so nice to have yet another hater.

/golfclap to all the spellcheck idiots, if i cared, i would probably that, but theres a reason i dont...i dont care.. im sorry!

senna
02-11-2011, 01:42 AM
*your

http://i54.tinypic.com/wu5le0.jpg

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 01:43 AM
lol harrison, you still butthurt you stupid inbred?

so nice to have yet another hater.

If you only know what an inbred family actually was. You're so far off the fucking chart even cthulu makes you look stupid here. That's pretty bad.

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 01:48 AM
hay look another hater /clap

thanks for the attention, you must be one of those cool guys!

Harrison
02-11-2011, 01:53 AM
It's okay. We know "umad".

I'd be mad if I was that dumb too.

Droodler
02-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Is today R+F day?

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 01:55 AM
lol rite, your the one that follows me around to all my topics and starts flaming like a

if you wanna act so grown up, why dont you try it.

i mean honestly, why are u still here posting, why are u even here? did i offend you? well im sorry! honestly, grow a dick you bitch, do you see me running around the internet forums attacking people? no, sorry, not a bitch like you.

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 02:00 AM
lol rite, your the one that follows me around to all my topics and starts flaming like a

Kind of a uh.... sentence that makes no sense.

Besides, if you want to know about people who follows people around in every topic Harrison makes, look at Slathar, Purist, Bodeanicus and a large other handful of them.

It's insanity.

Since you decided to edit your post and make it more "RnF'ish...

i mean honestly, why are u still here posting, why are u even here? did i offend you? well im sorry! honestly, grow a dick you bitch, do you see me running around the internet forums attacking people? no, sorry, not a bitch like you.

JUST like you're doing right now? Running around attacking people? Yeah, here you see the teapot calling the kettle black.

Harrison
02-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Is today R+F day?

His post was very obviously supposed to be posted in R&F. He neglected to do so. Much like he neglected to learn to read.

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 02:03 AM
lol ur still here, thats awesome.

btw george are you his wife or something? you can both just stay right there on my nuts, i love it.

and i know why your runnin around flaming "grammar". its a hell of an accomplishment for a goat banger from the sticks. but honestly like i said, i dont give a shit, if your going to troll, atleast find something that i care about. fail more

Harrison
02-11-2011, 02:05 AM
http://www.thethinkingblue.com/apotkettle.gif

Hasbinbad
02-11-2011, 02:05 AM
HAY GUISE, HARRISON IS A COMBAT MEDIC, AND I WONT HAVE YOU BADMOUTHING HIM!!

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 02:07 AM
lol ur still here, thats awesome.

btw george are you his wife or something? you can both just stay right there on my nuts, i love it.

Can't even read, it's not "george" you blind fuck.

Hasbinbad
02-11-2011, 02:08 AM
I will love him and I will hug him and I will pet him and I will love him for ever and ever and I will call him George.

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 02:11 AM
I will love him and I will hug him and I will pet him and I will love him for ever and ever and I will call him George.

Probably one of the most memorable classic cartoon episodes.

Harrison
02-11-2011, 02:11 AM

Try as I might, after that post, I can't hate you as much...lol

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 02:21 AM
well im glad u can say the same fucking thing 5 times over. apparently you "Can't even read, as i said i dont care, you blind fuck."

are you a parrot or just mad.

and i thought you guys where not going to read my posts, whats up with that.

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 02:23 AM
I never said that, stop deluding yourself. Also, say the same things 5 times over? I believe I only said "blind fuck" once.

Btw, going back and editing your posts from the first page is pretty bad when you constantly add shit in it to make it completely different than what you originally fabricated.

Harrison
02-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Lol please God, keep posting.

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 02:25 AM
lol whatever you say buddi. and since your too stupid to see that im talking about your whole "you cant read" "you cant spell" blah fuckin blah 50 times over, we've heard it oh my god we've heard it.

and i was talking about harrison who said he is not going to read my posts, sorry if i confused you there my little nutthuggin friend, keep those puppys warm.

keep posting, yup, what i told you to do long ago. now you wouldnt happen to be trying to convince the fine people that you are king troll here with that now are you?

glad you have life lol. i tend to stay in my own topics , god knows where u find the time. not saying i have a life, im just saying i try to spend my time a little better than being as big of a douchebag as possible spending all my time looking for a way to prove myself a jackass anywhere i have to look.

and i honestly hope you are both grown men as well and dont give a shit just like me, it would suit me better if its not just some dumbass little kid, it would be nice to know there are other fucking idiots getting on my level.

once again, thanks for the attention, and i wonder if you realize how stupid we look, i personally dont care its why im here, but i just hope you realize that.

Harrison
02-11-2011, 02:27 AM
You've already grown stale. zzzzz

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 02:32 AM
lol whatever you say buddi. and since your too stupid to see that im talking about your whole "you cant read" "you cant spell" blah fuckin blah 50 times over, we've heard it oh my god we've heard it.

God PLEASE allow this moron to tell the difference between "your" and "you're". This is basic COMMON WORD USAGE you should have learned in the kindergarten between finger painting and shitting your pants during nap time.

Had to edit out "spelling" because yes it is a spelling mistake, but more of a word usage problem than anything.

senna
02-11-2011, 02:42 AM
God PLEASE allow this moron to tell the difference between "your" and "you're". This is basic COMMON WORD USAGE you should have learned in the kindergarten between finger painting and shitting your pants during nap time.

Had to edit out "spelling" because yes it is a spelling mistake, but more of a word usage problem than anything.

he spelled it right moron... your being a total tard- if you want to correct peoples spelling then at least realize whats going on.

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 02:46 AM
SQUAWK SQUAWK said george SQUAWK im a fuckin moron, i say the same shit all day because im the fuckin grammar nazi , hay look im a fuckin parrot SQUAWK!!

SQUAWK ! do you speak it!

Harrison
02-11-2011, 02:47 AM
he spelled it right moron... your being a total tard- if you want to correct peoples spelling then at least realize whats going on.

Lol nothing is better than an illiterate follower in the cult of stupidity

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 02:47 AM
if he "spelled" it right, it would be "you're". Why try to correct me when you can't even tell the difference between the two either.

senna
02-11-2011, 02:50 AM
if he "spelled" it right, it would be "you're". Why try to correct me when you can't even tell the difference between the two either.

there are both spelled correct.. your is just short-hand for you're

like thats instead of that is

dumbasses

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Are you really that fucking stupid? "There are both spelled correct"? That is not even English first off. I think you MEANT to say "They are both spelled correctly". And I'm sorry sir, but "your is just short-hand for you're" is bullshit, the letter fucking E is RIGHT next to the letter fucking R, it's not short-hand, it's called lazy bullshit.

senna
02-11-2011, 02:56 AM
its the same damn thing

your being a dumbass

you're being a dumbass

both are correct, you just use the one that is more smart.. or 'proper' or whatever.. just like if you spelled colour instead of color

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 02:56 AM
i think you have a stick up your ass, but thats just me

and your obviously CHOOSING being ignorant to the fact that you know i dont care about spelling or typing and are just trying to be an annoying douchebag, but thats besides the point.

which is funny cuz thats exactly what harrison does everytime he comes into my post..

yes lets be as ignorant as possible so we can have something to troll about

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 02:58 AM
No, it's not the same damn thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7hx4AZ9rQU

Basic fucking English here buddy.

Know the difference.

I don't use the one because it is more "smart" but because it's CORRECT.

senna
02-11-2011, 03:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hcB2k.jpg

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 03:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hcB2k.jpg

See, now I can't hate you.

Slathar
02-11-2011, 03:21 AM
Kind of a uh.... sentence that makes no sense.

Besides, if you want to know about people who follows people around in every topic Harrison makes, look at Slathar, Purist, Bodeanicus and a large other handful of them.

It's insanity.

Since you decided to edit your post and make it more "RnF'ish...

JUST like you're doing right now? Running around attacking people? Yeah, here you see the teapot calling the kettle black.

do you wonder why harrison is ridiculed so much? he is just a bag of conservative insanity who i like to poke with a stick to watch it turn red. he will then retort with how smart he is in comparison to anyone who calls him out on his bullshit.

are you harrison's friend? if true, then you must be brain damaged, have autism, or possibly asperger's.

purist
02-11-2011, 03:25 AM
He's his brother, lol

blakedubois
02-11-2011, 03:30 AM
Ironically, "ur" is computer shorthand for "your" or "you're". If you were to say "your my favorite", that would be incorrect. Yet, if you were to say "ur my favorite", then everyone would just be like oh you silly internet lingo. "Your" and "you're" are two completely different words with different meanings. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, here's to ur thread. Cheers.

Slathar
02-11-2011, 03:33 AM
He's his brother, lol

hahahahahahaha oh shit. jackpot! is he a combat medic?!

Harrison
02-11-2011, 03:36 AM
Nothing new here, genius.

The entire community knows who is who. It's never been hidden. You're just the newest member of my stalker crew.

Slathar
02-11-2011, 03:37 AM
Nothing new here, genius.

The entire community knows who is who. It's never been hidden. You're just the newest member of my stalker crew.

shut up and go drink warm milk in bath robes with your brother, McPoyle.

Harrison
02-11-2011, 03:39 AM
Nah, I'd prefer to drink beer while enjoying the new episodes of Archer. *shrug*

You can jerk off to my pictures, posts, and other such points of obsession for your tiny intellect. It's cool. I allow it.

Slathar
02-11-2011, 03:40 AM
DURRRRRRR HURRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRR

karsten
02-11-2011, 03:41 AM
its the same damn thing

your being a dumbass

you're being a dumbass

both are correct, you just use the one that is more smart.. or 'proper' or whatever.. just like if you spelled colour instead of color

i think i have a new favorite post

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 03:49 AM
its all making sense to me, damn if its not a pair of inbred fudgepacking idiots.

i knew you 2 where luvers.

and i guess thats the reason both are equally as ignorant and annoying, probably butthurt, infact i guess thats why george is here to save the day. glad you 2 are mad bro's.

cant wait to see how ignorant u can be in my next topic. /kicks harrison in jaw, there u go george, save those hospital bills.

purist
02-11-2011, 03:54 AM
You can jerk off to my pictures, posts, and other such points of obsession for your tiny intellect. It's cool. I allow it.

This post is directed to your bro, right? I mean, he seems to rear his head into these threads at even the slightest potshot taken at big bro.

Brotherly love.

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 03:57 AM
lol he attacked me, hes here cuz he's butthurt, and probly not in just 1 way.

Harrison
02-11-2011, 04:03 AM
I don't even know who the fuck you are.

I am disgusted by stupidity. You disgust me.

"probly becuz im dum"

Razdeline
02-11-2011, 04:04 AM

well then he went up in there and started ks'ing the guy apperently, or atleast was about to i dont know the exact specifics, i was going to go solve the problem but went ld and died so now im here sharing this funny little story.

hopefully hes not still down there ks'ing him, tho i have a feeling he keeps this stupid behavior up and just gets banned and then we never have to care. anyhow hes still a dumbshit.

lol hes like "you mad bro" hahahhaa i dunno but i think someones mad that they cant steal the ac camp and just got told off by about 5+ people. instead of just leaving hes decided its a good idea to just start flaming.

accid tryed to steal a camp and despite everyone being against him, hes being a douche and flaming everyone and crying that he cant steal the camp.

Trying to read this made me question my own sanity. Could anyone please move this to the poison forum?

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 04:06 AM
good for you

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 04:10 AM
I don't even know who the fuck you are.

I am disgusted by stupidity. You disgust me.

"probly becuz im dum"

i guess you disgust yourself, dont worry.... we feel the same way. oh and stay in denial buddy, its workin for ya.

captainspauldin
02-11-2011, 04:14 AM
i really shoulda changed that to say brother....

Omnimorph
02-11-2011, 05:56 AM
Summary :

The smartest people in this thread are... the ones who haven't posted anything!

wait... doesn't that make me...

goddammit! stupidity truly is contagious!

Back to original post (i had to seriously check this thread to make sure it was this thread that had the amusing anecdote at the beginning) yeah, that does sound funny :) Uguk is where all the top drama unfolds!

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Holy shit, the non-secret is out and Purist was the one to spill everything. Now my world has come to an end!

It's no secret that I'm an engineer in the military. Big fucking whoop. I mean, what the fuck have you done with your life? Sit here and play p99 + WoW and joygasm when people actually talk in your general direction for once in your pathetic life?

Are you going to be like Slathar and Purist now, who just like to jump the bandwagon because you think it's the cool thing to do? That shit is saved for highschool, about when the time this game was released. Are you trying to emulate that as well?

korrowan
02-11-2011, 09:32 AM

if you wanna act so grown up, why dont you try it.

Hes a Masshole its not his fault... most of them are just like him.

Messianic
02-11-2011, 09:48 AM
I am posting in this worthless thread in order to call it worthless

Thetruth
02-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Summary :

The smartest people in this thread are... the ones who haven't posted anything!

wait... doesn't that make me...

goddammit! stupidity truly is contagious!

Back to original post (i had to seriously check this thread to make sure it was this thread that had the amusing anecdote at the beginning) yeah, that does sound funny :) Uguk is where all the top drama unfolds!

The truth is,

I think you mean the ones who have't posted in the forums at all.
End story
This is the truth.

xshayla701
02-11-2011, 11:59 AM
wtf guys

Froglok
02-11-2011, 12:06 PM
I am posting in this worthless thread in order to call it worthless

Slathar
02-11-2011, 12:54 PM
unique special snowflake

me am angry! type angry words arrrrrrrrghhhhh! my detractors shall pay! *makes fun of people for playing the same game as himself*

good 1 brodrog

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Actually I rarely play anymore.
(thanks Kassel)

Kassel
02-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Actually a rarely play anymore.

The A key and the I key are not even close together...

Gorgetrapper
02-11-2011, 01:50 PM
The A key and the I key are not even close together...

Good catch, just got home from work and I am a little tired, I didn't even notice the obvious mistake. Thank you.

Slathar
02-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Actually I rarely play anymore.
(thanks Kassel)

whatever nerdboss

Levon
02-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Cool stories all around, bros.

Massive Marc
02-11-2011, 04:30 PM
There is two of them !???!?!

twice the amount of "cut off your genitilia" comments...

Fun...

Wizard
02-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Why is this not posted in Rants and Flames?

Wizard
02-11-2011, 05:52 PM
This guy bought his account with plat and then completely destroyed his druids repetition from posts like this. Gridgey or whatever the fuck his name is has a dangerously low reading comprehension and IQ.

Wizard
02-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Sweet, Now that this is in its correct place in RnF. May i say that Gridgey, You are a fucking tool.

Blango27
02-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Correction not his druid. I sold it to him, and than bought it back. So Wizard you can flame his forum name all you want, not MY druid.

twizztid
02-11-2011, 07:05 PM
you mad bro?

Icaro
02-11-2011, 08:38 PM
O_O

Wizard
02-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Correction not his druid. I sold it to him, and than bought it back. So Wizard you can flame his forum name all you want, not MY druid.

That really sucks dude. You need to start letting people know that you and him are not the same person now, Because he brought a perpetual cloud of raining shit all over your druids rep. Just read some of his posts.

captainspauldin
02-12-2011, 08:30 PM
lol right, wizard you are just a another douchebag flappin his lips. put em to good use and kiss me ass.

you say bad rep, but i made a very good rep pl'ing and lots of friends from it as well. but i guess you must know more than me, or maby your just another ignorant jackoff.

haters gunna hate

Wizard
02-13-2011, 02:40 AM
lol right, wizard you are just a another douchebag flappin his lips. put em to good use and kiss me ass.

you say bad rep, but i made a very good rep pl'ing and lots of friends from it as well. but i guess you must know more than me, or maby your just another ignorant jackoff.

haters gunna hate

wut wut in the bhutt

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-13-2011, 02:58 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2vt9z76.jpg

Harrison
02-13-2011, 02:58 AM

haters gunna hate

HAY GUIS ME NO GO SHCOOL ME TOO KOOL

captainspauldin
02-13-2011, 03:57 AM
^fail

abegeda
02-13-2011, 04:41 AM
harrison is just a drunk nobody, dont mind him. his biggest achievement in life is drinking a whole beer in a bong in under 2 minutes.

Harrison
02-13-2011, 04:48 AM
Awww, I made kiddie mad!

abegeda
02-13-2011, 05:53 AM
auch, i must have hit a nerve huh.

only your mother is mad harrison, youre just too dumb to realize it.

captainspauldin
02-13-2011, 03:23 PM
i love this fuckin thread LOL.

bump

Hobby
02-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Abacab for reviving pokemon :D