PDA

View Full Version : Sick of all your fucken Lies.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 09:29 AM
The truth says,

Your lies are like wet dogs. We love them , but we still know they need to be clean. Though they smell bad the steins they leave are worse. Stop telling false truths. I will see through all your lies. I will profoundly tell everyone what the truth is. For those that deny the truth. You will be forever fucked by it. Haunted by it. Scream in agony by it. Didn't your mother ever tell you to tell the truth. So tell me , why do you lie?

maegi
02-10-2011, 09:34 AM
The truth is a relative and arbitrary thing depending on whose version you get

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Out of character,

My wife thinks I'm an asshole. She asked me the other day if I thought she was fat. I said, " Your god damn right your fat! Maybe if you quite eating the damn icecream, after everytime I say your a stupid horr.

Apparently sometimes the Truth can hurt. Don't LIE!

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Out of character,

My wife thinks I'm an asshole. She asked me the other day if I thought she was fat. I said, " Your god damn right your fat! Maybe if you quite eating the damn icecream, after everytime I say your a stupid horr. You wouldn't be so fat! "

Apparently sometimes the Truth can hurt. Don't LIE!

mitic
02-10-2011, 09:37 AM
editing in r&f doesnt work btw, thats the truth

Krimsin
02-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Out of character," Your god damn right your fat! Maybe if you quite eating the damn icecream, after everytime I say your a stupid horr.

Oreo ice cream?

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 09:39 AM
Oreo ice cream?

Out of character,

No I couldn't do that to the oreo. I would be lieing to myself if I thought horrs could deserve such a tasty treat.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 09:40 AM
editing in r&f doesnt work btw, thats the truth

The truth says,

I have found this truth out. You have gotten better at telling the truth (2)!

Harrison
02-10-2011, 09:52 AM
If you could spell like a typical first grader your posts wouldn't be nearly as annoying and grating on the nerves.

Your != You're
Then != Than
Fucken != Fuckin'
Quite != Quit

You don't know the definition of the word profoundly.

Your posts are an abortion that made it through the internet to us.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 09:55 AM
If you could spell like a typical first grader your posts wouldn't be nearly as annoying and grating on the nerves.

Your != You're
Then != Than
Fucken != Fuckin'
Quite != Quit

The truth says,

This man speaks the truth.

darkblade717
02-10-2011, 10:00 AM
As soon as I opened the P99 forums the word 'Fucken' in this thread's title stuck out like a sore thumb. Even if it's a Rants section, something like this shouldn't be able to be displayed where it could get someone into trouble.

darkblade717
02-10-2011, 10:02 AM

Your != You're
Then != Than
Fucken != Fuckin'
Quite != Quit

Actually, he is the abortion that made it to us, the posts are just a byproduct of stupidity, too much crystal meth when his mother was pregnant, and a father that really fucking loves NASCAR.

Harrison
02-10-2011, 10:06 AM
It's correctable.

Retardation is permanent, see: Chtulu.

He just needs some edumahcayshun.

darkblade717
02-10-2011, 10:08 AM
It's correctable.

No, he needs some tetrodotoxin slipped into his cheap vodka and corn flakes...which apparently firefox doesn't recognize as a real word.

Messianic
02-10-2011, 10:23 AM
At least "Thetruth" is now creating threads in the correct forum.

maegi
02-10-2011, 10:32 AM
At least "Thetruth" is now creating threads in the correct forum.

True brodog

Massive Marc
02-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Actually, he is the abortion that made it to us, the posts are just a byproduct of stupidity, too much crystal meth when his mother was pregnant, and a father that really fucking loves NASCAR.

"I'm gonna drive and I'm gonna go fast and I'm gonna go left sometimes"

darkblade717
02-10-2011, 12:02 PM
"I'm gonna drive and I'm gonna go fast and I'm gonna go left sometimes"

"I'm making a left turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!"

Seriously...how can people get enjoyment watching a bunch of middle aged men driving in circles for hours?

Massive Marc
02-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Simple things, amuse simple minds.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-10-2011, 12:33 PM
STOP ENCOURAGING THIS IDIOT

maegi
02-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Well it's similar to watching the same shit spawn every 6 or 29 minutes waiting for that uber item to drop

Massive Marc
02-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Well it's similar to watching the same shit spawn every 6 or 29 minutes waiting for that uber item to drop

No it's not.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 01:23 PM
No it's not.

The truth says,

You love me. This is the truth.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 01:24 PM

The truth says,

Everyone on these forums knows your a douche bag. You have no cred in anything you say. So please shut the fuck up. This is the truth.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 01:24 PM
It's correctable.

The truth says,

Your avatar is cool. What kind of gun. Guns are good, for this is the truth.

LevinJ
02-10-2011, 01:36 PM
The Truth's lacking grammar, inability to spell simple words, and loose grip (but blunt method of presentation) on the truth are awfully similar to Pycoba's writing style. Oh wait - what a coincidence! "The Truth" appeared less than 24 hours after Pycoba swore he was going to stop posting here, and Pycoba just happens to be an attention-seeking troll type who we all knew couldn't stay away very long.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 01:40 PM
The Truth's lacking grammar, inability to spell simple words, and loose grip (but blunt method of presentation) on the truth are awfully similar to Pycoba's writing style. Oh wait - what a coincidence! "The Truth" appeared less than 24 hours after Pycoba swore he was going to stop posting here, and Pycoba just happens to be an attention-seeking troll type who we all knew couldn't stay away very long.

The truth is,

I am everyone. Some might know me as the other side you never had. You know me as the truth. Don't deny me for I am the truth.

Slathar
02-10-2011, 01:40 PM
It's correctable.

you're really smart. where did you get your education? what major?

hedbonker
02-10-2011, 01:46 PM
As soon as I opened the P99 forums the word 'Fucken' in this thread's title stuck out like a sore thumb. Even if it's a Rants section, something like this shouldn't be able to be displayed where it could get someone into trouble.

The name of this forum is: Rants, Flames, and NSFW. If you can't risk being seen reading profanity, don't click on this forum.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-10-2011, 01:54 PM

Karsten, (and me a few posts later) called this on the first thread he made.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Karsten, (and me a few posts later) called this on the first thread he made.

The truth says,

Yes I am Pycoba.

darkblade717
02-10-2011, 02:08 PM
The name of this forum is: Rants, Flames, and NSFW. If you can't risk being seen reading profanity, don't click on this forum.

You can't read either, can you? The THREAD TITLE shows up on the MAIN PAGE...I didn't click shit, I came to the forums and it was there.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 02:09 PM
You can't read either, can you? The THREAD TITLE shows up on the MAIN PAGE...I didn't click shit, I came to the forums and it was there.

The truth says,

I am very sorry if I offended you. You out of all people deserve to not be offended. Hypocrite. Eat shit and die.

darkblade717
02-10-2011, 02:10 PM
The truth says,

I am very sorry if I offended you. You out of all people deserve to not be offended. Hypocrite. Eat shit and die.

Please...please...PLEASE go choke on something toxic.

Thetruth
02-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Please...please...PLEASE go choke on something toxic.

The truth is,

In real life my dad could beat your dad up.

hedbonker
02-10-2011, 03:26 PM

Didn't show up on mine...

john_savage1982
02-10-2011, 03:43 PM
http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/the-rock_l.jpg

the rock says, know your damn role and shut your mouth

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Another worthwhile post from John Savage... JOHN SAVAGE!

darkblade717
02-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Didn't show up on mine...

If it's the last thread replied to in the subforum it will show up on the front page.

Thetruth
02-11-2011, 06:27 AM
If it's the last thread replied to in the subforum it will show up on the front page.

Good so fuck off.