PDA

View Full Version : 3 days til LDON on Phinigel!

Swish
04-24-2017, 02:28 AM
7 days until LDoN. Finally we get to a point where EQ is largely instanced. Best change to ever come to EQ.

Daldean said it best, what a great time to start on an old instanced server. Who's excited and quitting P99 for this instead of Agnarr? :)

applesauce25r624
04-24-2017, 03:53 AM
you gave your own thread 5 stars

i think this qualifies as a pity reply

Swish
04-24-2017, 04:26 AM
lol I don't need to rate my own threads.

Long list of P99ers jumping ship for LDON on old news Phinny so far though, lets see if anyone actually is :o

http://i.imgur.com/2LOu7GG.jpg

Nitsude
04-24-2017, 06:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/igtnTWP.jpg

A+

AzzarTheGod
04-24-2017, 06:38 AM

LMAO damn jcr killed this one.

A1 post

Andos
04-24-2017, 06:39 AM

Seems accurate.

radda
04-24-2017, 06:53 AM
JCR still foaming at the mouth though

Swish
04-24-2017, 07:21 AM

dangle a hook and he's a guaranteed biter

still nobody yet leaving P99 for LDON on Phinigel...guess we can say the pop is going to crash hard over the next 6 months.

great time to start tho eh dalpal? :o

AzzarTheGod
04-24-2017, 06:15 PM

*takes out microscope, examines radda*

interesting interesting. will continue to conduct studies on this one until we have ascertained its true nature

Mead
04-24-2017, 06:48 PM
So Swish's new strategy is focusing on expansions for Phinny nobody gives a fuck about instead of acknowledging Agnarr?

Swish is a confirmed hoarder. Hope he gets help soon.

Pokesan
04-24-2017, 07:46 PM
still wondering why people dislike you swish?

jackd104
04-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Never liked instanced dungeons.

nostalgiaquest
04-24-2017, 08:55 PM
^ posts same lame pic in two threads. obsession confirmed.

JCR's get credit though. that shit was funny.

Swish
04-24-2017, 10:54 PM
Not one person is jumping ship from P99 to relive express LDON with super fast AA rates and other trivialized content so far.

I wonder how many will be stying for later expansions like Depths of Darkhollow? Rain of Fear? Y'all remember Rain of Fear right?

Will they shut the server down early if it drops below a certain pop?

Do you think they'll relive the time we all switched from EQ to World of Warcraft by carrying our subs over to Blizzard if they start doing classic servers? :D

Swish
04-24-2017, 10:57 PM
It's unanimous. JCR murders Swish in his own thread.

http://i.imgur.com/F6oTiX6.gif

Not one person has moved in to stand up for Phinny or Daybreak. I've collectively shit on Daldaen for making a ridiculous statement and everyone in here who can only retort at me rather than defend Daybreak for churning out more and more TLP servers where the population hits the deck after 4-5 expansions :o

Sorry you lost

i_won.gif

Kushie
04-24-2017, 11:20 PM

MVP of this thread.

Wanna play PUBG?

arsenalpow
04-24-2017, 11:25 PM
I guess swish can just keep saying Phinny will fall until he's eventually right. Gotem or something.

Swish
04-24-2017, 11:50 PM
I guess swish can just keep saying Phinny will fall until he's eventually right. Gotem or something.

Sooner than you think. I'm sure you'll be playing for years though, have fun finding enough people for raids 12-13 expansions in :)

How many do you think you'll lose to Agnarr? I know a few who are jumping.

Swish
04-24-2017, 11:53 PM
Also the only criticism has come from Phinny mads and BDA members sounding off for loot council pixels. Bless em.

If an instanced raid boss dies and there's no other guild left to show off the kill to. Did it really exist in the first place?

Pokesan
04-24-2017, 11:56 PM
it's weird how self congratulatory swish is despite everyone ignoring his points

Swish
04-25-2017, 12:04 AM
Nobody has made a counter argument yet and we're mid way through page 3.

Angarr blew a hole in the USS Phinigel, it won't sink as long as there's enough people to plug the holes... but how long before people give it up as a lost cause.

SOE did this for years (shut down older servers by bringing out new ones)...examples include Mayong, the first Trakanon server and what'll soon happen to the older TLP servers most likely.

Daybreak carried it on of course.

Mead
04-25-2017, 01:18 AM
Nobody has made a counter argument yet and we're mid way through page 3.

Angarr blew a hole in the USS Phinigel, it won't sink as long as there's enough people to plug the holes... but how long before people give it up as a lost cause.

SOE did this for years (shut down older servers by bringing out new ones)...examples include Mayong, the first Trakanon server and what'll soon happen to the older TLP servers most likely.

Daybreak carried it on of course.

Nobody is arguing. A lot of us want to play on Agnarr that played on Phinny. We have no problem moving. Good times were had, now it's time to go to where we all really wanted to be in the first place. You started the made up argument by yourself you fuckin' headcase. Seek help.

Sadiki
04-25-2017, 03:21 AM
I don't have some kind of weird emotional attachment to my video game avatars that makes me have a mental breakdown at the thought of retiring them and switching to a new server.
I do. :(

burkemi5
04-25-2017, 09:06 AM
Swish do you honestly believe the BS you say or are you trolling? I thought you were trolling for awhile, but I'm not sure anymore.

Doctor Jeff
04-25-2017, 09:36 AM
Swish do you honestly believe the BS you say or are you trolling? I thought you were trolling for awhile, but I'm not sure anymore.

Swish isn't trolling. He actually gets mad when other people are having fun.

Papa
04-25-2017, 11:40 AM
Not one person (in this awful subforum for a pretty niche elf-sim for a 17 year old game ) is jumping ship from P99 to relive express LDON with super fast AA rates and other trivialized content so far.

ftfy hth

Expediency
04-25-2017, 01:06 PM
^ This
I thoroughly enjoyed it and I don't have some kind of weird emotional attachment to my video game avatars that makes me have a mental breakdown at the thought of retiring them and switching to a new server.

You may not be emotionally attached to your avatar, but you're definitely emotionally attached to the game itself if you're restarting fresh on your third server in as many years of the exact same video game.

entruil
04-25-2017, 06:11 PM
classic is classic for a reason... I don't see what the problem is with people enjoying a game they like in all aspects of it... if you are talking about "achievements" brainwashing? type line then I could see a correlation... it is 2017 though... it's all fekked...

entruil
04-25-2017, 06:12 PM
oh wait i forgot to read more than a few words again...

Swish
04-26-2017, 03:02 AM
Well there's your answer Daldean... nobody cares enough about LDON, they'd rather shoot the guy who asked the question for you.

Guess most people are going to Agnarr or staying here rather than embracing limited appeal instanced missions that probably caused hundreds of thousands of players to quit. There really wasn't enough to do, or enough items worth grinding for back on live at the time.

You have fun though. Now might be the time to box more characters <3

Jimjam
04-26-2017, 04:19 AM
For the people that like LDON I think it makes sense to wait for the server where that is the group/casual pinnacle, rather than one where it will be overlooked as soon as it is released?

Mead
05-30-2017, 08:56 AM
Lock thread + ban op for talking to himself

skarlorn
05-30-2017, 04:51 PM
Yet another breakdown by swish