PDA

View Full Version : If you can't beat them

bclements87
04-11-2017, 05:13 PM
If you can't beat them join them. If you hate them then become rivals. :confused:
If you don't want it bad then you won't have it. If you don't put the time and effort in then don't complain. Seriously their are two hardcore raiding guilds. Then out of no where comes rustles a casual raid guild that gets things done. What boggles the mind is the fact that you spend more time in rants and flames complaining about them then doing something about it. This isn't World of Warcraft you can't come on the forums and complain and have the GM doing what the mass wants them to do. THIS IS CLASSIC if they are such a problem then make a guild call it hardcore not casual and do something about the problem yourself the GM can't hold your hands and kill raid mobs for you.

http://www.troll.me/images/sad-guy/thats-so-hurtful-now-im-sad.jpg

Tankdan
04-11-2017, 05:45 PM
you ok?

Cecily
04-11-2017, 05:47 PM
I think we all could learn a thing or two from this post. Once you do, please let me know what it's about.

indiscriminate_hater
04-11-2017, 05:56 PM
TLDR go play WoW OP

Kushie
04-11-2017, 06:14 PM
lol @ p99 raiding

Kushie
04-11-2017, 06:32 PM
I've posted 5 times in 2 days. What planet do you live on Godefroi? The Kushie made you mad planet? Or the planet where p99 raiding isn't a joke?

bclements87
04-11-2017, 06:50 PM
I've posted 5 times in 2 days. What planet do you live on Godefroi? The Kushie made you mad planet? Or the planet where p99 raiding isn't a joke?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2d/ae/cc/2daeccf2b41f045bcbd9988e2fc02ded.jpg

Mistle
04-11-2017, 06:54 PM
I'm hitting ST again tonight, mm another Ventani kill (along with a couple other warders of course). Not a single moment of staring at walls or stairs or doors! What should we do with the robe that drops tonight? I'm thinking we should give it to a gnome.

Be sure I'll be laughing at every one of you poopsocking morons while I am doing it. To the smarter of those, just understand that there is better out there if you just look. Fuck these Awakened turdbags and Aftermath fucknuts who only want you around as warm bodies to maintain their fragile pixel oriented egos. Ditch them and play places where EQ is fun, be it takp or p2002 or phinny.

lol @ p99 raiding

maskedmelonpai
04-11-2017, 06:55 PM
ain't nobody clickin you unsanitized link :c gotta imgur that. just go to imgur and paste you link there on the imgur upload page, then get the bbcode share link for the image from the upper right corner of the image once it load :3

Ashintar
04-11-2017, 06:57 PM
If you can't beat them join them. If you hate them then become rivals. :confused:
If you don't want it bad then you won't have it. If you don't put the time and effort in then don't complain. Seriously their are two hardcore raiding guilds.

I stopped reading right there...

maskedmelonpai
04-11-2017, 06:58 PM
I'm hitting ST again tonight, mm another Ventani kill (along with a couple other warders of course). Not a single moment of staring at walls or stairs or doors! What should we do with the robe that drops tonight? I'm thinking we should give it to a gnome.

Be sure I'll be laughing at every one of you poopsocking morons while I am doing it. To the smarter of those, just understand that there is better out there if you just look. Fuck these Awakened turdbags and Aftermath fucknuts who only want you around as warm bodies to maintain their fragile pixel oriented egos. Ditch them and play places where EQ is fun, be it takp or p2002 or phinny.

let us know how many ventani kill it take before you find happy to replace you mad about losing :3

Lhancelot
04-11-2017, 07:06 PM
If you don't want it bad then you won't have it. If you don't put the time and effort in then don't complain. Seriously their are two hardcore raiding guilds. Then out of no where comes rustles a casual raid guild that gets things done. What boggles the mind is the fact that you spend more time in rants and flames complaining about them then doing something about it. This isn't World of Warcraft you can't come on the forums and complain and have the GM doing what the mass wants them to do. THIS IS CLASSIC if they are such a problem then make a guild call it hardcore not casual and do something about the problem yourself the GM can't hold your hands and kill raid mobs for you.

http://www.troll.me/images/sad-guy/thats-so-hurtful-now-im-sad.jpg

Folks, when you are this immersed do not post on the forums. otherwise this kind of gibberish is created from your fingertips. Dude is truly gone.

Seek help dude. Hopefully it's not too late.

sezaru
04-11-2017, 07:52 PM

entruil
04-11-2017, 08:46 PM
in reality it's a good post and this is my rant... *scrapes magnesium stick*

Folks, when you are this immersed do not post on the forums. otherwise this kind of gibberish is created from your fingertips. Dude is truly gone.

Seek help dude. Hopefully it's not too late.

OP will have a better experience because of it. The replies in this thread are mostly people who hold back and have these bitter perspectives cause they dont flame or even rant... rage and then fix it or don't and recognize that getting upset over something you can't control is not worth it... if a change can be made then the struggle is worth it and will show in the result (venting becomes a necessity with any meaningful "change")

also... didnt read much =/

entruil
04-11-2017, 08:50 PM
should add that playing too much can make it not fun(incase applicable)... take a break and go fishing or camping or spend time with family and you will feel dif about it when you get back to the game...

Lhancelot
04-11-2017, 09:01 PM
should add that playing too much can make it not fun(incase applicable)... take a break and go fishing or camping or spend time with family and you will feel dif about it when you get back to the game...

True. I always call my gaming breaks "deprocessing."

Mistle
04-11-2017, 09:16 PM
let us know how many ventani kill it take before you find happy to replace you mad about losing :3

The sad thing is you actually believe this is a clever reply.

Zumok
04-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Rustle was never casual most of them were what was left of rampage that didnt want to merge with awakened. so they know what they are doing. cant believe you actually believed this

Dolalin
04-12-2017, 04:25 AM
Agnarr will be pretty interesting for a lot of people. I could even see some guild moves in the future.

kotton05
04-12-2017, 07:06 AM
Great post. Has everything a good rant needs. Made me have lots of feels. Still unsure exactly what he meant but the cryptic tones reminds me of shinko alil

maskedmelonpai
04-12-2017, 08:27 AM
The sad thing is you actually believe this is a clever reply.

no, i jus curious tbh. you were supermad when you here and you still supermad there. i jus hopin enough ventani bring you peace. takp a good server and i be there if i not busy elsewhere :3 best of luck :3

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Anyone who participates in the raid scene on this server, and is proud about it, has serious mental problems. There is no argument to be had about this.

Those of you who speak of putting in ''effort'' to earn pixels on an emulated everquest server are either insane, or RMTing to supplement your unemployment or welfare checks. This server is anything but classic, you all know it.

Go out to a bar tonight and tell people about what you do here, see if they think it's normal socially acceptable behavior.

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Ohh wait, you can't go out to a bar because you'd be too far away from your computer if vulak spawns.

Fuddwin
04-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Ohh wait, you can't go out to a bar because you'd be too far away from your computer if vulak spawns.

lulz

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 12:17 PM
I love how quickly a thread dies when the harsh reality is laid out in such a simple manner.

Have some fucking courage, admit you have a problem, and start taking steps to fix it.

The rest of your life starts here, if you choose to change it.

maskedmelonpai
04-12-2017, 12:32 PM
my overwhelming impotency in an 18 year old elf simulator is so severely rustling that i am inconsolable even by the commendable normalcy of my mundane out of game activities.

i sorry you feel that way :c

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Denial, it's more then just a river in africa.

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 12:35 PM
I'm also sorry you tie so much of your self worth to your virtual ''accomplishments'' that you can't accept reality.

maskedmelonpai
04-12-2017, 12:41 PM
this the only place I can be a hero though and pixels help me do that. i have to have them. without them i just me. it why i forced to spend so much time making up silly stories about my characters :c and then i got less time to chase pixels :c it a viscious cycle and you not a very nice person to mock it...

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 12:52 PM
If I can help ONE person see the light of reality, it's all worth it.

My post obviously hit you where it hurts, or you would not have felt the need to alter it to suit your perception of life.

Perhaps you've just taken that first step I spoke of.

maskedmelonpai
04-12-2017, 01:04 PM
If I can help ONE person see the light of reality, it's all worth it.

My post obviously hit you where it hurts, or you would not have felt the need to alter it to suit your perception of life.

Perhaps you've just taken that first step I spoke of.

you a lovely human bean, thank you for you selfless devotion to liberating my a shackled soul, but i assure you my delusions run unimaginably deeper than simple pixel lust. i am lost to the world and elfs are all i have. they are mine and, i am undeniably theirs. i should liek to thank you proper for you grace, erp?

also, why apple hate lust so much? every time i type it, it auto-incorrect to something else, like 'must' or 'lost' or 'most.' weird thing is it not the same each time >.>

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Don't worry, take a healthy dose of DKP for staring at a wall for the next 16 hours and you'll feel better, I promise.

maskedmelonpai
04-12-2017, 01:14 PM
i see how it is :c open my heart and partake of it sincere yearning with the titilating promise of hope before casting it aside liek a empty hotpocket sheath :c you no different from the rest...

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 01:28 PM
My wit is sharp, and my advice is free.

If you follow the path I've laid out for you, you can become more like me.

Rhyme intended

I'm Jay F Kay, and I approve this message.

Whirled
04-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Anyone who participates in the raid scene on this server, and is proud about it, has serious mental problems. There is no argument to be had about this.

Those of you who speak of putting in ''effort'' to earn pixels on an emulated everquest server are either insane, or RMTing to supplement your unemployment or welfare checks. This server is anything but classic, you all know it.

Go out to a bar tonight and tell people about what you do here, see if they think it's normal socially acceptable behavior.

I didn't vote for you, but preach on brother. Grand slam post there^
Sorry about the whole "back & to the left" thing though.

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 01:55 PM
I didn't vote for you, but preach on brother. Grand slam post there^
Sorry about the whole "back & to the left" thing though.

Ohh don't worry about it, it greatly ''expanded'' my mind if you know what I mean.......

derpcake
04-12-2017, 02:18 PM
has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Spyder73
04-12-2017, 02:48 PM
I thought those Rustle scum bags were basically relegated to VP when A/A is not suspended?

But Let me explain this in a way that the drugs might understand OP.

/drugs on

Another guild can try to compete with the Awakened/Aftermath sh!t show and you may even find occasional success, but the seven headed dragon cannot be slain, not even with the sword of light. The thirst for pixels burns strong in the veins of the P99 veteran. When you track for 15 hours and lose a dragon 5x in a row, the will to fight vanishes and you let your head slowly sink under the water until grandpa comes to introduce you to great grandpa down by the pond. The fervor of addicts can not and will not be sated by rational means - HOLD I say to those who try to conquer the mountain or deceit that is TOV. The king of pixels tastes only ash and p!ss when he eats at the table of pesants.

/drugs off

Dolalin
04-12-2017, 02:57 PM
The staff need to start banning selfish assholes, problem solved.

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Remember when they said suspensions would double every time, and then that post magically disappeared and 10 day slaps on the wrist continued?

It may have actually changed some shit had the past few suspensions gone from 10, to 20, to 40 days.

Ravager
04-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Remember when they said suspensions would double every time, and then that post magically disappeared and 10 day slaps on the wrist continued?

It may have actually changed some shit had the past few suspensions gone from 10, to 20, to 40 days.
Just be happy Sirken stopped doing the pointless 5 day suspensions that coincidentally fell between spawn windows.

Mistle
04-12-2017, 03:59 PM
Just be happy Sirken stopped doing the pointless 5 day suspensions that coincidentally fell between spawn windows.

It only took months or years of derisive laughter before Sirken finally figured out suspending a guild for a period in which nothing spawned anyways wasnt really a punishment. Competent leadership on this server would have ended turdbag rule a loooong time ago.

But Rogean doesnt give a shit and Sirken is a joke. Or Sirken is deliberately making it as awful as possible to see how far the creep brigade will actually go.

Three warders down last night. Several primal rotted. We need to get more recruits and alts keys. Hope staring at those stairs was as rewarding for you guys as laughing at you for doing it is for me! Just remember, this server is offering NOTHING other servers arent doing better!

Daldaen
04-12-2017, 04:08 PM
I don't think any other server does the one box group leveling game better than P99. That being said, the one box group leveling game is boring as shit the way most people on P99 do it. Sticking to all the easymode zones, doing 6 man full groups everywhere with twinkled gear and trying to min/max the classes in the groups. Plus nerds LOVE their camps way too much and will complain about a single missing exp mob from their camp.

Boxing is far more entertaining, and doing it on a lower population server is much cooler because you never have people complaining you stole their festering hag. Then you can get into the real part of the game where classes are more fully fleshed out into expansions that actually take a few brain cells to beat.

Jay F Kay
04-12-2017, 04:49 PM
And this is what becomes of a server when your GM's are more interested in being popular then enforcing the rules.

Wonderful world, isn't it?

Kushie
04-12-2017, 04:56 PM
pras mistle

bclements87
04-12-2017, 06:01 PM
And this is what becomes of a server when your GM's are more interested in being popular then enforcing the rules.

Wonderful world, isn't it?

It becomes PoK

maskedmelon
04-12-2017, 06:35 PM
i am profoundly incensed that there exist individuals who play games in a manner different from my own. my fragile ego revels justifiably in derision of their preferences. all who are unlike me are wretched subhuman things, wrought of unmistakeable foulness and they own excrement.

Pokesan
04-12-2017, 06:58 PM
i am profoundly incensed that there exist individuals who play games in a manner different from my own. my fragile ego revels justifiably in derision of their preferences. all who are unlike me are wretched subhuman things, wrought of unmistakeable foulness and they own excrement.

Fence sitting at relativistic speeds

Lhancelot
04-12-2017, 07:13 PM

J Eff Kay is right, I believe if the guides used progressive punishments the BS would stop.

If it didn't stop, then the offending guilds would eventually ban themselves off the server.

Progressive punishment should be:

One raid offense - 1 month suspension.

Second raid offense - 3 month suspension.

Third raid offense - guild is disbanded and all toons with guild tag wiped clean off the server.

***Ask not what your server can do for you, but what you can do for your server.

Zekayy
04-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Agnarr will be pretty interesting for a lot of people. I could even see some guild moves in the future.

First up will be csg cant wait

Ravager
04-12-2017, 09:56 PM
You say this like it's some sort of win for you. I've got news, your P99 experience won't be any better for it.

Swish
04-12-2017, 09:59 PM
I'd like to remind Ravager, Mistle and others that bashing staff isn't acceptable as per the stickied thread at the top of the page.

Thank you.

Ravager
04-12-2017, 10:10 PM
I'd like to remind Ravager, Mistle and others that bashing staff isn't acceptable as per the stickied thread at the top of the page.

Thank you.
I didn't bash staff. I stated a historical fact. Here's another historical fact. You are a tool.

kotton05
04-13-2017, 08:50 AM

Zekay, now. Now. Let's do some forumquesting.

First off CSG been here long before you and your guild. So it's safe to say they will be here after you as well.

2nd, if you was playing game of thrones like I am you'd see that it's not CSG the whispers point towards fires/ven. They came , they saw , they couldn't conquer.... couldn't kill during the free rotation well enough and without a/a being gone they wouldn't bag nada but was flexing on them golems which I don't fault them for.

Final conclusion is this is a fires/ven player who posted due to their guild pulling the BDA. At first tho it was very unclear.

maskedmelon
04-13-2017, 09:06 AM

First off CSG been here long before you and your guild. So it's safe to say they will be here after you as well.

2nd, if you was playing game of thrones like I am you'd see that it's not CSG the whispers point towards fires/ven. They came , they saw , they couldn't conquer.... couldn't kill during the free rotation well enough and without a/a being gone they wouldn't bag nada but was flexing on them golems which I don't fault them for.

Final conclusion is this is a fires/ven player who posted due to their guild pulling the BDA. At first tho it was very unclear.

insight

Pokesan
04-13-2017, 09:14 AM

The quoted guys sig:
Fatter Sexier <Europa>
Bards Rock <Europa>

get over your boner amigo

Rang
04-13-2017, 09:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/neZceoq.jpg

Phenyo
04-13-2017, 09:37 AM

This post echos truth, all will become apparent in the days to come.

entruil
04-13-2017, 09:59 PM
I didn't bash staff. I stated a historical fact. Here's another historical fact. You are a tool.

I'm pretty sure that is not what you meant if you meant what you said...

Swish
04-13-2017, 11:18 PM

I didn't bash staff.

So you don't read that as criticism for volunteers that are just doing their job?

Okay then :rolleyes:

bclements87
04-13-2017, 11:43 PM
90% of you missed the point can you guys even read??

entruil
04-14-2017, 01:14 AM
Real Life? Never Heard of That Server

have you ever heard of exitilus? the door game?

entruil
04-14-2017, 01:16 AM
Real Life? Never Heard of That Server

have you ever heard of exitilus? the door game?

R.I.P. Real Games.

bktroost
04-17-2017, 10:01 AM

I tried to get them off the server, didn't work.

Neetas1320
04-17-2017, 11:07 AM
People who are so upset about how a game is ran they should find a new game to play. This topic is so damn emotional lol. So many hurt feelings.

bclements87
04-22-2017, 01:54 AM
People who are so upset about how a game is ran they should find a new game to play. This topic is so damn emotional lol. So many hurt feelings.

I love this guy.