PDA

View Full Version : <Ragnarok>

Gongshow
03-25-2017, 02:56 PM
Ragnarok is a high end Red99 guild with a focus on casual but efficient play.

Formed around the most successful guild core in P99 history, Ragnarok was created to rejuvenate the Empire community and bring everyone together to kick it with pals and slay dragons. We also love to stomp out anyone who comes between us and said dragons.

Our goal this time around is to improve upon the massive success we had as Holocaust and Empire. What this means is streamlining as much guild function as possible and reducing the overall time spent raiding per week. Once settled, we hope to only “officially” raid a few days a week during US prime time, but still knock out the targets we want to kill.

The question(s) that everyone has been asking: “Is this for real?”, “Why return after you woke the Sleeper?” It’s simple. No game brings everyone together like EverQuest. The goal of an EQ guild is to ultimately defeat your enemies and acquire pixels, however the goal of Ragnarok is to also bring everyone together to hang out and have some laughs. Over the past year, a lot of us have realized how much we miss hanging with each other – so here we are back in our favorite game.

Another concern is “What’s stopping you from quitting again?” This one is simple as well. We no longer have an end goal. We no longer need to wake the Sleeper to cement our legacy on Red99. We are back with a more efficient approach to prevent burnout and foster a community that will hopefully be around for a very long time. We are here to just… play.

Lastly – “Is this guild some sort of cross promotion for the upcoming addition to the Thor movie series?” Yes.

In the end, we definitely plan to shake up Red99 like we always have in the past – so we hope to see you on the battle field – with or against.

www.Ragnarok99.com

magician
03-25-2017, 02:57 PM
Reserved.

Terpuntine
03-25-2017, 03:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ycu3wEI.gif

Cwall 146.0
03-25-2017, 03:11 PM
bless

hammbone
03-25-2017, 03:22 PM
reserved

Giovanni
03-25-2017, 03:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DU5hy0m.jpg

Aesop
03-25-2017, 03:27 PM
The server will be repopulated by the two guilds to survive this event. It has been foretold.

fan D
03-25-2017, 03:31 PM
lord burt

Zalaerian
03-25-2017, 03:33 PM
REserved

fan D
03-25-2017, 04:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LuHBm2s.gif

grannock
03-25-2017, 04:09 PM
Can we raid stonebrunt?

Retticus
03-25-2017, 05:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eJajszl.png

AzzarTheGod
03-25-2017, 06:35 PM
BARS

bigjerry
03-25-2017, 06:38 PM
not sure whats goin on itt seems gay tho

Lord Casey
03-25-2017, 09:14 PM
blacks are back

Cylock
03-25-2017, 09:58 PM
Praise!

Welcome back!

Good to see old blood returning!

I wish you guys the best!

chadtwoke
03-25-2017, 10:08 PM
Praise!

Welcome back!

lol dis guy has no idea

Beastagoog
03-25-2017, 10:11 PM
Praise!

Welcome back!

Sir, you are very likeable, but this is a troll thread. These people wont be back, there's nothing this server can offer them.

Welcome to red99, I suggest you play a toon incognito on red99 for awhile to learn its ways (it'll make you a better gm than the others that have tried).

Recycled Children
03-26-2017, 05:41 AM
Wait... are we getting the band back together?

Gzaz
03-26-2017, 02:38 PM
Guild name sucks

shokar
03-26-2017, 02:48 PM
Gzaz its time to come home

Samsung
03-26-2017, 03:02 PM
lol

Jeni
03-26-2017, 03:37 PM
If this guild reforms will you be avoiding pvp and raiding 20-30 hours a week again? Asking for a friend.

shokar
03-26-2017, 03:57 PM
If this guild reforms will you be avoiding pvp and raiding 20-30 hours a week again? Asking for a friend.

Come play jeni satiate ur pixel lust

Cwall 146.0
03-26-2017, 03:59 PM

weird i could have sworn when i played every time your guild tried to raid uncontested i showed up to bathe veeshan's holy temple in your blood

Rhuobhe
03-26-2017, 05:15 PM
So did everyone abandon Thunderdome or whatever your guildname is and join Ragnarok or have people decided to be Men

georgie
03-26-2017, 05:36 PM
1 of those bands has to be a warm body meat shield so yes.

TheDuck
03-26-2017, 07:10 PM
gonna need a seat on the council. but this time i don't want to do alot of work.

Retticus
03-26-2017, 07:45 PM
Aye on Gzaz
Nay on Jeni

Retticus
03-26-2017, 09:17 PM
Aye on Gzaz
Nay on Jeni

disregard

Ragnaros
03-26-2017, 09:59 PM
disregard

😂

Samsung
03-26-2017, 11:36 PM
😂

shokar
03-27-2017, 01:24 AM
disregard

Welcome jeni

Beastagoog
03-27-2017, 01:29 AM
Welcome jeni

http://i.imgur.com/rdkOaRt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5m3gXhP.jpg

Gzaz
03-27-2017, 01:32 AM
😂

Good going slugs

Beastagoog
03-27-2017, 01:33 AM
Welcome Gzaz

Gzaz
03-27-2017, 03:26 AM
Lord master gongshow will always have my heart . I prey colgate to forgive my sins for I have caused treason

TheBiznessTZ
03-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Lord master gongshow will always have my heart . I prey colgate to forgive my sins for I have caused treason

Excellent

AzzarTheGod
03-27-2017, 06:48 AM
Welcome Gzaz

Gzaz
03-27-2017, 06:55 AM
Gongshow found me as a bear cub and turned me into a monster

Outer
03-27-2017, 07:30 AM
More dicks entering mouth

Rheon
03-27-2017, 08:39 AM
Lord Gongshow! i wish to be reinstated back into gongs army in service of the duke..er so um yeah, im sorta playing again as of tonite :D LFGuild

Smedy
03-27-2017, 09:33 AM
lol

magician
03-27-2017, 10:09 AM
somethin funny?

Samsung
03-27-2017, 10:15 AM
I am also interested and I will be bringing the stache with me.

shokar
03-27-2017, 10:43 AM

Nice.

Buhbuh
03-27-2017, 03:46 PM
a few of you can hit me up in PMs once you get destroyed by Apex. Didn't read thread but I'm sure there's a few good apples. You don't have to quit this time.

Take your time. Week or two should be sufficient. Look forward to hearing from you.

heartbrand
03-27-2017, 03:48 PM
god i cannot wait to quote the post above me 10000 times

Retticus
03-27-2017, 03:55 PM
a few of you can hit me up in PMs once you get destroyed by Apex. Didn't read thread but I'm sure there's a few good apples. You don't have to quit this time.

Take your time. Week or two should be sufficient. Look forward to hearing from you.

http://i.imgur.com/zid15J3l.jpg

magician
03-27-2017, 04:03 PM
anyone have the mile long post by cyren

Ames1
03-27-2017, 04:07 PM
Leaving Empire - For The Record
This is a HARD TL;DR – so for those of you who are dyslexic (Burt, Slathar), just throw a random meme about how you didn’t read anything in the thread that you just clicked on with the intention of reading and actually did read but will pretend not to have read. I don’t really know where else to put this (since Empire doesn’t have forums), and it’s mostly for the pals I have in Empire.

For everyone else, maybe you’ll get some rich forum drama out of it.

I should say first that since my leaving Empire, I have had no interest in publicly announcing why it happened. I had resolved to stop playing the game shortly after leaving, so it was a nothing issue at first. I also figured that someone would’ve mentioned what went down and why it happened by now. Like, the actual truth - and not a bullshit fib. Unfortunately, when I’m online I get asked why I won’t come back and what happened over and over again.

After asking several Empire members what they’d heard, I’ve come to find that the majority of people were either wholly misinformed or just plain lied to about the situation, which is actually ironic in a weird way. And I’ll explain why.

Let me just preface this story by saying the general guild members involved in this situation weren’t the real issue. The officers’ reaction to the simple, practically already solved problem was, almost completely, the entire issue.

------------------

So it goes.

Empire was raiding ToV – normal day, same bullshit. The only real difference before pulling started: there was a concerted effort by many people at the raid to try and sacrifice Gyno The Lizard to the pixel gods just before pulling Dozekar. People were hoping for lots of ruby tears. Whatever, who cares. I wasn’t involved.

I’m buffing people the second I enter the zone. I have literally no offensive spells up (aside from Theft of Thought). Incognito (Mornin) starts attacking me (this is probably where his account of the events go in a different direction). He says something in Teamspeak, I’m not paying attention – usual day. It’s playful, whatever. He keeps attacking, so I just chain rune myself. At some point in this horseplay he gets Draga (Retti) to join in.

I’ll stop here.

Draga fuckin’ hated me, and judging by the daily anonymous characters he tries to harass me on currently, I’m guessing he still does. Everybody knew this then, everybody knows this now. I don’t enjoy Draga, either. These two facts were well known at the time, most of all by the officers. I don’t hate him with a passion – I recognize petulant children with anger issues when I see them. I was an officer in Empire for a reason, and it certainly wasn’t for my penchant for the irrational. Draga asking me for buffs would have been mind-boggling, let alone a situation where he’s attacking me.

At this point, I’m sure the majority of non-Empire reading this are really surprised to find out that a person kicked from literally every guild he’s been in (for being disrespectful and a general asshole) is making an appearance in a similar situation. Who would have thought?

So while two NToV geared warriors are attacking me, it’s only natural that I’m getting low in spite of the runes. At about 20% health, Incognito stops attacking. Draga does not. At about 7% health I stop moving, expecting Draga, who I’m surprised even had the balls to attack me given our history, to stop attacking. He kills me. This, to me, was nothing more than a player using the guise of horseplay to get away with disrespecting me (an officer) publicly.

I zone to my bind, immediately kick Retti from the guild, ban him from Teamspeak and have him killed by players at the raid.

“He can raid tomorrow. He’s not getting his corpse tonight.”

I get a rez. Incognito freaks out and starts yelling in Teamspeak that I’m abusing my powers. We’re in the middle of raiding, so Incognito eats a Teamspeak ban from me, and rightfully so.

The main idea being - unban them after raids. Problem solved. Time to pull Dozekar.

Apparently not. This is where the officers (Colgate, Gongshow) pull my legs out. They unban both Incognito and Draga from Teamspeak, rez Draga back in, and ultimately try to be diplomatic in a situation where it’s not only completely uncalled for, but where it does more harm than good. Keep in mind that this part of the situation is just angering to me, because it’s a spineless response to a problem that requires actual gumption. While this is happening, I’m repeatedly saying in Teamspeak, “Do not rez Draga. He’s not raiding today.”

Needless to say, I was superseded. This happened in front of everyone at the raid.

My problem with this is:

As an officer of a guild you’re charged with commanding a certain amount of respect from your members and peers while maintaining halfway decent decision making skills, and generally speaking, you have the autonomy to use said skills in what way you see fit (especially to benefit the guild as a whole). You’re also typically, as a rule of thumb, not undermined in public.

Interesting sidenote: Draga was kicked from Empire just days ago for disrespecting another officer in a completely separate situation (apparently with no questions asked and no qualms had with his removal). Funny how things work out.

Moving on. Draga loots his corpse after my order to slay him. He immediately attacks me in retaliation for what happened, killing me in one round. I sit at my bind and await the justice that surely awaits this idiot.

“Guys, stop. Rez Cyren.” Nothing more.

Spineless response – I am not happy.

Something I still haven’t told anyone about that moment and the series of events that followed – it was legitimately, utterly humiliating to have the officers, who were probably my closest pals in the guild, and people I invested a good deal of my time with on a daily basis, blackball me like that. The worst moment in Empire. I was an officer, and they let a nothing trashcan walk all over me after taking my power away. Feeling that way is saying a lot, because I’m not high strung, I don’t take things personally, I care very little about the micro-aggressions taken against me. But these quickly became major aggressions via neglect from particularly Colgate and Gongshow, and it was done in ironically the most passive of ways.

It was unacceptable, and probably still to this day lost on the both of them.

Anyway – after the situation is deemed “over with,” Draga begins sending me tells, taunting me. He taunts me because he thinks he’s untouchable (and in this case he was, lol). He’s horrible at trolling, has Down’s, irrationally angry - just a complete mess of a human being. What angered me was his thinking that he’s allowed to do it without punishment. What was far more angering, though, was the fact that the officer’s knew very well he would do it and thought nothing of thwarting it. They both know Retti very well, and they knew he was going to be Retti after all was said and done. They did absolutely nothing to curb this retard’s behavior. They acted as mediators rather than leaders. I think their reasoning is that they expected me to roll with it, thought Retti’s advances would roll off my shoulders, rather than choosing to, say, just man up and handle the situation like a real person.

So, whatever, the night ends. I was pissed off at Gongshow and Colgate – and I decide, yeah, I’m probably going to go over it with them the next day. Raids end for the night. I talk to Colgate briefly late at night about how retarded the series of events were. He tries to diffuse it, make it a non-issue, which was just pussyfooting around it. I’m not convinced.

Next day comes. We start with Dain, normal shit. Draga arrives. He’s openly criticizing and disrespecting me in guild chat over the previous night’s situation. 60 people are standing there watching it happen.

I wait on Colgate or Gongshow to step in. They apparently don’t see it or do see it and don’t care (maybe they expect me to be okay with it?). I’m not okay with it. Their passivity is getting to me.

Anger builds. Their nonchalance is getting more and more irritating. I now have no intention of bringing it up to them. I’m just going to shout at them if I do, which is not really productive.

Dain drops a Tri-Plated Hammer (best loot for PvP). I move up a channel. The names of people that sent tells on it are listed out.

First thing said -

Gongshow: “Uhhh… Draga?”

I leave channel – because if I don’t I’m going to rip Gongshow and Colgate a new one. Draga is sending me tells, still taunting me. They amount to: “I’m untouchable, faggot.”

I move back into the channel to catch the tail end of their discussion.

Gongshow: “…I mean he’s partly to blame for what happened with Retti.”

Keep in mind “what happened” is still ongoing with Retti, because it was never dealt with in the first place. “Happened” implies past tense.

Cyren: “Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me?”

I explain to them the actual events clearly, but probably not all that calmly. They explain that a loot diet is sufficient. I’m still very displeased with that off-handed comment from Gongshow. I explain that a loot diet isn’t sufficient – trying to focus more on the greater issue, which was still, Retti not feeling the weight of a real punishment, and that I’d been publicly undermined by my own officers without a second thought.

The hammer is ultimately awarded to Gyno. At this point, my thought is: who really gives a shit – it’s clear nothing will be done about Retti beyond a meaningless loot diet, meaning I’ve been rendered meaningless as an officer, meaning there was no longer a point in being there. So I stood by my principles and left.

I log out, leave Teamspeak permanently, text Terp the situation and that I’m leaving the guild.

Terp: “They spaghetti spined you?”

I removed my characters from the guild two days later.

----------------------

The somewhat smaller (but still TL;DR) version:

Basically what you need to know is, I didn’t “step down,” I didn’t leave with the intention of “taking a break,” and I didn’t “berg out.” I was all but forced out and left because Gongshow has an enormous problem with his own vanity, which manifests itself in the perpetual state of needing to be seen as a good guy, the pal, and to never dirty his hands in a way that might make him enemies. Trust me, leaving Empire wasn’t a decision taken lightly. Being an officer of Empire is very good. It’s pixel heaven. I could take anything I wanted at any time. I had many pals, many of who I still miss playing with, and most of whom I doubt I’ll play with again given the circumstances.

My way of doing things (which is the art of being a man) got in the way of vanity. Retti and Mornin cried in AIMchat, Gongshow and Colgate didn’t investigate the problem, they hamstringed their own officer, didn’t attempt to fix the problem, suggested it was my problem, haphazardly dealt with the real issue at ahnd and left me feeling desolated.

They figured a loot diet was enough for Draga, as though a warrior at 40% RA would even notice or give a shit about something like that. Draga also stopped raiding entirely after this happened – so it actually was a meaningless punishment. My punishment was immediately felt, real, necessary, and a nice, old fashioned punch in the gut. In a lot of ways, I felt like I was being too soft.

-----------------------------

This is probably the most comprehensive list of events and my feelings toward those events that I can give you, and it’s certainly the last time I’ll give them.

For those of you asking me to come back,

I don’t really care for the guild anymore. I have no interest in it. From what I understand most of you have no interest in the guild anymore, either. It’s loot. Nothing more. Even the officers don’t care.

This is evidenced by:

Multiple people telling me that everything in the off-time took a huge shit after I left. I’ve even been told that Retti admitted he fucked up. I’ve been told lots of things are different now. Hindsight is 20/20, I guess… though I don’t expect anyone to admit fault.

I don’t expect remorse. I’d just like you to know what actually happened, so you don’t have to hear your officers continue to obfuscate the actual story in an effort to conceal a black mark. What happened was not cool, and that’s okay. I imagine if I’d stifled how I actually felt, I probably could’ve salvaged it – y’know, at least enough to get fully geared.

But no one is going to leave Empire over this, and I don’t expect people to. It was over two months ago. Most of you don’t even care. Most of you won’t even give this a real response beyond what trite, unoriginal phrases you parrot on a day to day basis.

I will say that with some perspective, rehashing the situation over again with the officers may have done some good in the long run, but I think the sort of blind acceptance of some random dipshit’s story over my own and the general unwillingness to hear me out (when I was completely in the right) is what struck a chord so deeply and unnerved the bonds we had as pals in the first place. It felt like one of those situations where you’re just not on the same page with someone anymore, and you realize you’re not really talking to a pal any longer. Just humiliation after humiliation, which is a horrible feeling – and which is saying a lot of the bond shared with the officer core, that it could even produce those feelings in the first place.

It’s probably indicative of investing too much into an internet pal (and the game in general). Call it lesson learned, I guess. But it’s also sad to see a guild I helped build from the ground up, and for a long time after, seemingly no longer about sharing the bonds with pals first and foremost, and more about maintaining the status quo of a raid-ready guild. It shifted somewhere… maybe I just missed it happening. Maybe that’s the point – everyone else saw it, and somehow I didn’t.

Retti recently told me from one of his various alts, “Gongshow said your leaving was like an addition by subtraction.” It’s not a great sentiment if truly said and felt (strangely, I don’t doubt that it was), but it’s certainly a poetic way to think about the whole thing. There’s that, at least.

On a final note:

To be clear - I don’t mind Gongshow and Colgate as people, and I did enjoy their company as officers at one time. It’s just that after everything, they register to me as acquaintances now rather than the good pals they used to be.

And that’s a little sad. But… shit happens.

See ya, queers

blammo
03-27-2017, 04:38 PM
Lol

Retticus
03-27-2017, 04:40 PM
Can hear the sizzles and pops of simmering butter across the nation

Nirgon
03-27-2017, 04:51 PM
Uhhhh Draga? :}

snufzaimoverlord
03-27-2017, 05:36 PM
Lot of emotion in this thread.

Heebo
03-27-2017, 05:55 PM
Lot of emotion in this thread.

Ragnaros
03-27-2017, 06:06 PM

day 3 of Ragnarok and cyren already losing his fucking mind
http://i.imgur.com/71lFnth.png

Cwall 146.0
03-27-2017, 08:10 PM
reported for trolling guild recruitment

Cylock
03-27-2017, 10:34 PM
Do not troll Guild recruitment threads, thank you

Cwall 146.0
03-27-2017, 10:56 PM
thank you Cylock, how refreshing to see scum(Tune, leader of Apex and permabanned on over 35 in-game accounts) put in their place(banned)

Samsung
03-27-2017, 11:23 PM
I can't believe you guys came back.

Doors
03-28-2017, 02:24 AM
Nobody ever truly quits EQ.

Gzaz
03-28-2017, 07:20 AM
Thanks my invite last night. Apex scum to be removed off server

Jazzy
03-28-2017, 08:26 AM
Forums gonna be so entertaining soon omg

Fame
03-28-2017, 02:40 PM
Enjoy your 2017 bros, you've all got a lot to look forward to

Bokke
03-28-2017, 03:12 PM
I hope this yields some nice balanced mass pvp.

Blueflower, please record for those of us who can't play.

vouss
03-28-2017, 03:24 PM
Enjoy your 2017 bros, you've all got a lot to look forward to

lol

AzzarTheGod
03-28-2017, 06:17 PM
day 3 of Ragnarok and cyren already losing his fucking mind
http://i.imgur.com/71lFnth.png

*explosion of neurotransmitter activity with no outlet except elf forums.*

They...they called him Cyren. And he was a great American author.

"Was he published like Mark Twain, papa?"

No, my son. He wrote about people he met online.

He once sat in a one-man TS server for 3 weeks

Jeni
03-28-2017, 09:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OWfCjFu.jpg

hurt
03-29-2017, 03:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DBbAycM.jpg

TheBiznessTZ
03-29-2017, 05:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DBbAycM.jpg

nice

Lasher
03-29-2017, 07:42 AM
Scissor cutting ceremony went off with out a hitch last night

Quil
03-29-2017, 01:28 PM
It was fun. See you guys tonight!

Heebo
03-29-2017, 01:39 PM

App denied

necro316
03-29-2017, 01:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LVp2dnF.gif

necro316
03-29-2017, 01:48 PM
always
be
crootin

Quil
03-29-2017, 02:27 PM
App denied

Was offered a spot before the domers. Sorry

Heebo
03-29-2017, 02:59 PM

Hehh he he heh heh

magician
03-29-2017, 03:07 PM

You would have been just a number. Stop trolling guild threads. Reported.

Aesop
03-29-2017, 04:56 PM

:rolleyes:

whatever you got to tell yourself to justify why ur still losing after jumping onto what you thought was gonna be the loot train.

Ragnaros
03-29-2017, 05:12 PM
:rolleyes:

whatever you got to tell yourself to justify why ur still losing after jumping onto what you thought was gonna be the loot train.

Pseudechis
03-29-2017, 05:31 PM
I died. I had fun. I missed my cool and normal tight knit family. Strict recruitment policy though.....

shokar
03-29-2017, 06:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OWfCjFu.jpg

Thrilla
03-29-2017, 07:23 PM
aww yish dusting off the ol gnome

Samsung
03-29-2017, 09:07 PM

Terpuntine
03-29-2017, 11:15 PM
Come on back sektor

MEGANS LAW
03-30-2017, 12:20 AM
Come on back sektor

grossest statement by terp in history of everquest.

derpcake
03-30-2017, 05:19 AM
would like tag

Retticus
03-30-2017, 09:58 AM
Welcome all new family members

Heebo
03-31-2017, 03:52 PM
Dismantling the competition from this:

To this:

http://i.imgur.com/rDgo0oV.png

In under 30 hours. You guys really held up well for one day.

Ragnarok still accepting applications.

Quil
03-31-2017, 05:01 PM
I am quitting the server!

Retticus
03-31-2017, 05:03 PM
Don't quit because you have to fight for mobs dude

hammbone
03-31-2017, 05:27 PM
gonna laugh when ragnarok disbands after forcing out the current guilds.... then emerges again for the next cycle...

HippoNipple
03-31-2017, 05:34 PM
gonna laugh when ragnarok disbands after forcing out the current guilds.... then emerges again for the next cycle...

I doubt anyone is going to care about you laughing at them for coming back, destroying all competition and then leaving the server again.

Tassador
03-31-2017, 10:55 PM
I doubt anyone is going to care about you laughing at them for coming back, destroying all competition and then leaving the server again.

Hi,

I turned 31 about 131 days ago and I strongly care about what internet people think about my everquest game style.

grannock
04-01-2017, 05:47 AM

Why? This is the plan.

Gardur
04-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Still no fucking memes. Voting one star.

Pseudechis
04-04-2017, 10:17 AM
To my Apex friends. You know this war is lost. Come into the fold.

VZ_Xanit K'ven
04-04-2017, 03:05 PM

No elf glory in winning-team joining

jsyk

Qtip
04-04-2017, 03:53 PM
No elf glory in winning-team joining

jsyk

Andrei Chikatilo
04-05-2017, 12:47 AM
gj ur all sick, hope everyone joins this guild

Gzaz
04-05-2017, 01:42 AM
Gongshow my love ❤️

TheBiznessTZ
04-05-2017, 01:45 AM

Nakor stop trying to croot the Server man. You're sick.

Lasher
04-05-2017, 03:29 AM
Grats.....

Dayena on Ring of Lightning bolt
Useful on Breastplate of Plated Breasts, Storm Sanuks
Nukedeath on Circlet of Kromrif
Hukanap on White boots of Scaled Dragon
Evilfysts on Battle Hammer
Choopa on Hammer Battle

magician
04-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Grats!

Retticus
04-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Congrads

Gzaz
04-06-2017, 03:40 AM
Grats.....

Dayena on Ring of Lightning bolt
Useful on Breastplate of Plated Breasts, Storm Sanuks
Nukedeath on Circlet of Kromrif
Hukanap on White boots of Scaled Dragon
Evilfysts on Battle Hammer
Choopa on Hammer Battle

Pras nice to see apex scum not getting loot like this

Nyrod
04-06-2017, 03:44 AM
i got some accounts you can login and delete the toons Gzaz, hopefully that calms you down.

KEWLGET
04-06-2017, 03:50 AM
Do not troll Guild recruitment threads, thank you

Lasher
04-06-2017, 06:16 AM
Another great casual evening for Ragnarok.

After we had dinner with our families we logged on and headed over to Thurgadin. Killed Dain before snow blindness set in. A new low level person on the server was enamored with us so much that they wanted to see the greatness up in person so they ventured down the well to lay eyes on us but, obviously purely accidental, aggroed a bunch of guards and brought them down with him while we were Killing Dain. It didnt harm us and we took care of the adds and finished Dain in one go.

We awarded the loots and then headed out to Skyshrine where a force was fighting Yelinak. We rushed through the maze of skyshrine to pvp but unfortunately the force had left before we got there. With Yelinak safe and the hour approaching 9pm we called it a night.

Smedy
04-06-2017, 07:16 AM
glad your families are doing fine and no one was harmed during the dain encounter

cherrios mate

Ragnaros
04-06-2017, 01:17 PM

bump

Jazzy
04-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Good to see a casual guild doing so well

shokar
04-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Guilds fun. Come play everquest with us.

Stasis01
04-06-2017, 08:47 PM
Another great casual evening for Ragnarok.

After we had dinner with our families we logged on and headed over to Thurgadin. Killed Dain before snow blindness set in. A new low level person on the server was enamored with us so much that they wanted to see the greatness up in person so they ventured down the well to lay eyes on us but, obviously purely accidental, aggroed a bunch of guards and brought them down with him while we were Killing Dain. It didnt harm us and we took care of the adds and finished Dain in one go.

We awarded the loots and then headed out to Skyshrine where a force was fighting Yelinak. We rushed through the maze of skyshrine to pvp but unfortunately the force had left before we got there. With Yelinak safe and the hour approaching 9pm we called it a night.

I may be Ender status, but I looted a dain head before I went.

shokar
04-06-2017, 09:09 PM
im gunna get whats mine stasis

Lasher
04-06-2017, 09:40 PM

You did indeed and I believe it is already moved to the intended winner

Aesop
04-06-2017, 11:33 PM

We gonna get a quitting post?

Cylock
04-07-2017, 04:34 AM
On behalf on the p99 staff I wanted to thank you for coming out last night Gongshow. It was definitely a pleasure! Like you, I am really excited about the future of red99. I think with everyone working together we can make red99 a better place!

Lasher
04-07-2017, 07:21 AM
There was a meeting. the TLDR that was relayed was need 12 person plus force in the zone if you want interfere with the raid mob; dispell, chain aggro, w/e.

So if you are 3 people you cant run in and dispell but if your 12 people you can. Believe anythying oor is a no.

Lasher
04-07-2017, 07:49 AM
From my understanding the ambiguity was brought by Gongshow but not addressed. He expressed the ambiguity just as you just did.

Ragnarok pushes for pvp. We believe in our ability to win guild on guild pvp and always look forward to it. We are even prepared to handle guerrilla tactics. In kael while we were killing tormax we YTd about 10 apex, plugged mores even while tormax was being dispelled. In thurgadin we finished off Dain with his guards being trained on us by stasis.

Hopefully we see more Raid targets being fought over by having large guild on guild fights. Win or lose i think most prefer the 40 on 40 vs the constant zone hoping/plugging/stalling

MerkelMacron
04-07-2017, 08:01 AM
From my understanding the ambiguity was brought by Gongshow but ...

what is wrong with you people?

While you were gone did Aimchat collectively attend a LL.M in Lawyerquest ?

Cant remember Empire caring so much about pnp rules when they fielded 100+ per raided / upwards of 85% server level 60s...

Retticus
04-07-2017, 09:31 AM
what is wrong with you people?

While you were gone did Aimchat collectively attend a LL.M in Lawyerquest ?

Cant remember Empire caring so much about pnp rules when they fielded 100+ per raided / upwards of 85% server level 60s...

thank u for comment

Aesop
04-07-2017, 12:01 PM
thank u for comment

Retti isn't just trolling, this time around we convinced Gongshow we needed a public relations team. This is why our ooc and forum game is so good, we are winning the propaganda war against Apex. Winning hearts and minds, no better friend no worse enemy.

Apex has noticed this and tried to style themselves the resistance, claiming rags status with a minimum of one Doze loot per character. However our crack team was on it.

The combination of Fandango/Rurdsandwich in ooc was more powerful than we could have predicted. Their trolling powers have poisoned the soul of Apex.

And thank you for the comment, it has been noted as Retti mentioned. We read them aloud at the beginning of the weekly PR meetings.

Stasis01
04-07-2017, 12:05 PM
We are even prepared to handle guerrilla tactics.

Ya your /petition is hotkeyed.

Aesop
04-07-2017, 12:09 PM

shouldn't you be enjoying your vacation?

http://i.imgur.com/W1N2emZ.jpg

Lasher
04-07-2017, 12:12 PM

Pretty sure apex petitioned first

MerkelMacron
04-07-2017, 04:47 PM
LITE HYPE

KEWLGET
04-08-2017, 04:49 AM
i know it must be hard that your guild is disintegrating before your very eyes nyrod, but please refrain from trolling guild recruitment threads about guilds that you are not in

Cylock
04-08-2017, 04:59 AM
DO NOT TROLL GUILD RECRUITMENT THREADS.

I put it in caps for those people that have a problem reading. I assume its because you needed glasses and you missed it when I said it before ...

AzzarTheGod
04-08-2017, 05:17 AM
LITE HYPE

if none of his crew are coming back I dont see where the hype is. cringing hard @ lite hype thread

1 guy with a little bit of swagger returning and a bunch of redneck bible-bangers won't turn things around for Apex. keep us posted when some of Lite's guys express any interest in playing ill check back in '18

Gzaz
04-08-2017, 12:37 PM
Yeah no kidding, I don't think anyone has an issue reading they probably just don't care

Lasher
04-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Good night last night. Grats rocknrolla on BoB

Aesop
04-10-2017, 11:28 AM
also grats my alt on 46

shokar
04-10-2017, 01:03 PM
If only people could get over the need to win everytime (small dicks) and show up with their respective forces and pvp then gracefully let the winning team take the loot.

It would make for such a good server. Or atleast rotate NToV week by week and pvp over the rest. Jamming everyone into one guild then playing politics with the loot is so ZzzzZzZz.

This won't ever happen because red99 is basically a condensed list of pycho's from the past 18 years of eq pvp servers.

G'luck with it tho boys.

If your elf character dying causes you emotional distress you might be suffering from brain rot

iiNGloriouS
04-10-2017, 04:46 PM
If only people could get over the need to win everytime (small dicks) and show up with their respective forces and pvp then gracefully let the winning team take the loot.

It would make for such a good server. Or atleast rotate NToV week by week and pvp over the rest. Jamming everyone into one guild then playing politics with the loot is so ZzzzZzZz.

This won't ever happen because red99 is basically a condensed list of pycho's from the past 18 years of eq pvp servers.

G'luck with it tho boys.

You quite possibly sound like the biggest faggot to have ever posted on P1999 forums. Holy shit.

Pseudechis
04-10-2017, 05:32 PM
If your elf character dying causes you emotional distress you might be suffering from brain rot

It causes me horrible grief. Those YT scar me deeply....

Lasher
04-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Grats
Jahqen-Pauldrons of deep flame

Strut- Buckler of Insight

Sharon- White Dragon Statue

Fael- Silver bracer of speed

Rick Sanchez
04-11-2017, 09:57 AM

G'luck with it tho boys.

I agree with some of the things you say but theirs no honor among these degenerates, it's a shame because the server could of been so much more. Maybe people will learn and do it differently when p99 wipes their servers.

georgie
04-11-2017, 12:00 PM
The same negative players will return.

Lasher
04-11-2017, 12:07 PM
Rag will leave mobs up depending on the week. We only raid 3 days a week. Some weeks dain will be left up other weeks Kt or parts of ToV. Will depend on the week

hokuten99
04-11-2017, 04:57 PM
not being sarcastic or trying to start shit with this I just haven't been following p99 for a year now.

whats the difference between ragnarok and empire cause I see all the same people.

uvakur
04-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Rag will leave mobs up depending on the week. We only raid 3 days a week. Some weeks dain will be left up other weeks Kt or parts of ToV. Will depend on the week

will you bring 30 of your friends to hold a zoneline for 7 hours on non raid nights?

Lasher
04-12-2017, 01:13 AM
will you bring 30 of your friends to hold a zoneline for 7 hours on non raid nights?

I understand the frustration of having to pvp 30 people blocking a zone so you can raid dragons with more than 30+ people

Lasher
04-12-2017, 01:48 AM
Good night in Ragnarok. An opposing force had set up at the at the exit in WTOV. Reports had the numbers at 30. A Ragnarok vanguard of 6-9 had advanced to WTOV causing the opposing force to leave TOV.

Raids started at 7pm cst. We killed 6 dragons and finished raiding for the night at 10:45pm cst. Lots of good pixels were awarded.

Some of us then headed over to kael were the opposing force was gathered up. Was a quick fun skirmish with both sides took losses but in the end Ragnarok stood on top

Dango
04-12-2017, 04:04 AM
If I were to join, which 3 nights would we raid? I'm noticing you guys raid more than three nights and I just want to make sure it'd fit in with my schedule, 4pm est till 12pm est 6days a week seems a little bit to extreme for me.

fan D
04-12-2017, 04:25 AM
If I were to join, which 3 nights would we raid? I'm noticing you guys raid more than three nights and I just want to make sure it'd fit in with my schedule, 4pm est till 12pm est 6days a week seems a little bit to extreme for me.

What nights have we raided this week? It appears as if you have trouble counting. Have you tried using your fingers? One requirement we have for our guild is the ability to count to 10 or 15 on their own.

Lasher
04-12-2017, 05:40 AM

I appreciate the question. We havent been back for too long but last week from April 2nd to 8th, Monday we raided Kael, Tuesday Kael, and finished Wed in Thurgadin. Nothing from thursday to sunday.

We picked up Monday the 10th in Tov with doze, Tuesday again in TOV with 6 dragons. Hope this helps you

http://i.imgur.com/NeAB4Wk.png

Stasis01
04-12-2017, 12:50 PM
I get out of jail August 20th think I can join then or will you guys be gone by then?

Thanks.

Ragnaros
04-12-2017, 12:58 PM
August 20th aint shit....
try jan 8th of 2018

Stasis01
04-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Stay strong bro.

Lasher
04-12-2017, 01:43 PM
See you in pantheon

blammo
04-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Didnt take long for stasis to bend over, little beta bitch

Rick Sanchez
04-12-2017, 11:02 PM
See you in pantheon

You should get a pantheon players list going and make a guild =P

Lasher
04-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Website made, raid attendance will work like 401k and can roll it over from Ragnarok red99 into new guild on pantheon.

shokar
04-13-2017, 12:54 AM
Website made, raid attendance will work like 401k and can roll it over from Ragnarok red99 into new guild on pantheon.

good to know. Would hate to go to a new brad Mcquaid game with no nest egg

heartbrand
04-13-2017, 07:50 AM
Will be back from vacation next Wednesday. Keep on slayin yowl.

Salaryman
04-13-2017, 08:25 AM
dont do it

Nirgon
04-13-2017, 11:17 AM
When your guild "is all about PvP"... then Aim Chat comes back to PvP (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFMXcbyHbF0)

That turkey is red as fuck btw

Godshand
04-14-2017, 09:19 AM
your guild sucks

Please do not troll guild recruitment.

If you wish to win pvp on a daily basis join Ragnarok.

Wish to be unemployed and raid at hongkong hours join Apex.

No gear is the world is going to help Apex win any sort of pvp, might aswell be on blue server.

Planchard
04-14-2017, 11:27 AM
I haven't really played on the server for almost a year now but recently logged on to see how it is. I saw a few people in Ragnarok I used to be guilded with and after talking to them, they said the server has been fun recently.

I currently have an almost 60 ench, 54 monk, 47 druid and 42 cleric looking for a guild to join. I was told Ragnarok would be my best choice since my playtime is very casual.

You can contact me on the forums or in game if you have any questions. Mindezer is my ench.

Slathar
04-14-2017, 11:55 AM
I haven't really played on the server for almost a year now but recently logged on to see how it is. I saw a few people in Ragnarok I used to be guilded with and after talking to them, they said the server has been fun recently.

I currently have an almost 60 ench, 54 monk, 47 druid and 42 cleric looking for a guild to join. I was told Ragnarok would be my best choice since my playtime is very casual.

You can contact me on the forums or in game if you have any questions. Mindezer is my ench.

send a tell to Chomsky. he's a piece of shit who steals peoples' identities for a living. he's our recruitment officer. if he doesn't respond keep sending him tells.

blammo
04-14-2017, 04:16 PM
Almost 60 enchanter? what is that supposed to mean? 59? 58? 40?

Planchard
04-14-2017, 04:32 PM
Almost 60 ench means I hit 60, memmed VoG died and lost lvl then quit playing.

Cylock
04-14-2017, 04:49 PM
Do not troll guild recruitment threads

Maelzai
04-14-2017, 09:27 PM
If i was to return is this where all the cool kids are playing at now?

Etorryn
04-15-2017, 09:47 PM
Everyone knows the best guild core belonged to <FORCE>

Nocsucow
04-15-2017, 10:43 PM
you guys still crootin?

Ragnaros
04-15-2017, 11:13 PM
yea

Doctor Jeff
04-16-2017, 10:21 AM
Let's play a game. Which post likely doesn't belong in a guild recruitment thread currently?

Thanks Cylock I'm sure it was a small oversight that hate speech still exists in this thread.

It's not trolling if it's accurate.

heartbrand
04-16-2017, 12:51 PM
Be back Wednesday from Miami

georgie
04-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Miami or South beach ☻

Tassador
04-17-2017, 09:06 AM
He probably staying up in fountainebleau hitting up liv nightly. JCC alper on Wednesday get some ball in before you go it's on the other side of town in Kendall towards Miami dade college. That jcc in Miami Beach gets to jewey for me plus to far plenty of ballers tho.

bestovv
04-17-2017, 11:56 PM
thank you ragnarok

https://wiki.project1999.com/Pauldrons_of_Ferocity

HippoNipple
04-18-2017, 12:00 AM
He probably staying up in fountainebleau .

I stayed there for a work conference about 5 years ago. It's the only place I have been in Miami.

Lasher
04-18-2017, 08:24 AM
Good night for Ragnarok.

Downed CT then headed to KT and downed him. We sent Puddems and Vetro to Skyshrine to fight a guild that was raiding there. Puddems and vetro got YT on about 2-3 people out of the raid force and then the raid force called LNS.

Took a break but then saw another force trying for Vindi/statue. We mobilized there and the force quickly dispersed. Took down Vindi and statue and called the night for raids.

Good times on red. Two guilds with similar numbers and gear.

Andrei Chikatilo
04-18-2017, 10:55 AM
thank you ragnarok

https://wiki.project1999.com/Pauldrons_of_Ferocity

Real yard man ting dis

I'm out here wit me son

beta
04-18-2017, 12:45 PM
Good night for Ragnarok.

Downed CT then headed to KT and downed him. We sent Puddems and Vetro to Skyshrine to fight a guild that was raiding there. Puddems and vetro got YT on about 2-3 people out of the raid force and then the raid force called LNS.

Took a break but then saw another force trying for Vindi/statue. We mobilized there and the force quickly dispersed. Took down Vindi and statue and called the night for raids.

Good times on red. Two guilds with similar numbers and gear.

Yea it's been alot of fun

Hope it keeps up.. Good work guys

Tameth
04-18-2017, 02:26 PM
i'm Blaqk bishes

derpcake
04-18-2017, 04:32 PM
would chase turtle with above poster any day, any time, forever

iiNGloriouS
04-18-2017, 06:36 PM
Let's play a game. Which post likely doesn't belong in a guild recruitment thread currently?

Thanks Cylock I'm sure it was a small oversight that hate speech still exists in this thread.

I wish I could remember which warmbody you were in Holocaust. Can't for the life of me though. Wonder why that is? 😎

iiNGloriouS
04-18-2017, 06:53 PM
Quitting 20 times fuck yeah. Game has it's fun in spurts.

Guild hopper? I want whatever you're smoking.

Lasher
04-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Another successful night for Ragnarok.

Started raids at 7pm cst. Promptly killed Dozekar that was left up for some reason, even with some pvp on us. Followed it up with a few more ToV dragons and finished by 9pm cst

If you are looking for a guiild that stream lines raid targets and dont have to set 1 am alarms to raid please contact Gongshow, Constantine, Vanco, Puddems, Weta or Cimarron.

We mostly a US time zone guild but we got euros and Nightshift people.

Lasher
04-21-2017, 01:47 AM
Looking for shamans, 1 or 2 spots.

If you are a shaman that is looking to raid velious and interested in Ragnarok let us know.

Official guild raid 3 nights a week, no weekends. We still do stuff on our off nights from raids and weekends though.

derpcake
04-21-2017, 05:38 PM
1 of the shm spots is filled, a lot stronger then gzaz's shm for sure

Chinsky
04-22-2017, 05:34 PM
How many people came back? -Icehouse

Lasher
04-22-2017, 07:39 PM
Seems we average around 58 raiding. Some days lower and some days higher.

Sk00ba5t3v3
04-23-2017, 05:20 AM
Can I get invite? I wanna raid and zerg pvp

heartbrand
04-23-2017, 12:02 PM
Can I get invite? I wanna raid and zerg pvp

Sorry but banned RMTers aren't welcome. Next time don't beg the guild through back channels to help pay your car bill if you can't afford it.

Sk00ba5t3v3
04-23-2017, 12:56 PM
Sorry but banned RMTers aren't welcome. Next time don't beg the guild through back channels to help pay your car bill if you can't afford it.

WTF are you talking about? "Banned RMTer" Never happened.

Sk00ba5t3v3
04-23-2017, 12:56 PM

I got suspended once for /ooc drunken rant. That's the worst of my record.

Sk00ba5t3v3
04-23-2017, 12:58 PM
Next time don't beg the guild through back channels to help pay your car bill if you can't afford it.

You for sure have me mixed up with someone else dude. I have 4 cars and a fucking airplane.

Terpuntine
04-23-2017, 01:22 PM
Yikes, 3 posts in 2 mins trying desperately to prove innocence.

Sound guilty to me, app denied.

Sk00ba5t3v3
04-23-2017, 01:27 PM
Yikes, 3 posts in 2 mins trying desperately to prove innocence.

Sound guilty to me, app denied.

I would say its your loss but I'm still a noob. You guys would be carrying the fck out of me just like the last 2 times. No worries.

JickFromTholuxe
04-23-2017, 04:11 PM
I'm interested in applying.

59 Shammy with an enchanter alt I'm pretty serious about getting to 60.

I have a 30 Monk too that I'll get to 60 once the other two get there. Would welcome a message on the forums or an in-game tell if possible to discuss recruitment.

Thanks!

Lord Casey
04-25-2017, 09:29 AM
i am now top shaman

May Linda rule for one hundreds thousands years

bestovv
04-26-2017, 06:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ASSRNoM.gif

Aordaek
04-27-2017, 03:17 AM
you guys are killing me with the OOC today.

Edgat
05-16-2017, 03:23 PM
Ragnarok looking for a few soldier to bolster our numbers. If you like casual raid schedule that gets dragons done and small pvp groups preventing larger forces from boxing content hit us up. We are recruiting send Puddems, Weta, Vanco, Cimarron a tell

shokar
05-18-2017, 04:28 PM
I have 88% Raid Attendance in this guild

Qtip
05-18-2017, 05:08 PM
Ragnarok looking for a few soldier to bolster our numbers. If you like casual raid schedule that gets dragons done and small pvp groups preventing larger forces from boxing content hit us up. We are recruiting send Puddems, Weta, Vanco, Cimarron a tell

Why was I denied damnit? I was honest with the questions and my current situation.

Quil
05-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Why was I denied damnit? I was honest with the questions and my current situation.

You are too red for them, playa.

KEWLGET
05-18-2017, 07:41 PM
You are too red for them, playa.

what does it mean to be "red" exactly? be a career loser on this server? have your guild dismantled by a new guild within three days?

georgie
05-18-2017, 08:29 PM
Probably means they didn't raid 3 yrs

KEWLGET
05-18-2017, 08:37 PM
sorry you lost for 3 years

Qtip
05-18-2017, 09:20 PM
what does it mean to be "red" exactly? be a career loser on this server? have your guild dismantled by a new guild within three days?

Oh shit Im a career loser in EQ....

In 3 years I never showed up to a raid or played longer then a 3 hour session.

Mean while you had a nightly raid schedule from 8-12.... Most normal 18 year olds are getting pussy and you're adding awards to your EQ career.

KEWLGET
05-18-2017, 09:28 PM
seems like i struck a nerve with a comment that wasn't even directed at you

o well, might have cared if i had any idea who you are

still probably wouldn't

HippoNipple
05-19-2017, 09:55 AM
In 3 years I never showed up to a raid or played longer then a 3 hour session.

Lies

Samsung
05-23-2017, 10:46 PM
No thanks, good luck on recruiting though.

georgie
05-24-2017, 09:01 PM
Reserved.

Xepiz
05-26-2017, 08:14 PM
god bless the empire

fan D
05-27-2017, 04:53 AM
ayyy lmao

Malevz
05-29-2017, 02:43 PM
I think the important question here is... has a second barb mask dropped. I'm fully against that.

Outer
05-30-2017, 05:58 PM
fish sticks

Dango
06-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Still Crootin?:):)

magician
06-02-2017, 10:44 AM
still drunk?

Nirgon
06-02-2017, 11:32 AM
TMO called ....

awfal
06-02-2017, 03:36 PM
still drunk?

Don't troll guild recruitment threads.

Jeni
06-06-2017, 12:27 AM
Proud to say I've been with this guild from the start. Also this guild has the best Enchanter ever I bet none of you other chanters can do this one.

http://i.imgur.com/GYwER4g.jpg

woodlone
06-15-2017, 12:49 AM
wait...is that the duke I see?

Deillon
06-19-2017, 11:48 PM
You guys still crooting?

Samsung
06-20-2017, 12:58 AM
Not interested, but thanks for the pixel packages offers. My loyalty is to Cyren.

Bump for a cool guild of really great people.

:D

Cylock
06-21-2017, 05:10 PM
Do not troll guild recruitment threads. Thank you

Samsung
06-21-2017, 09:27 PM
Do not troll guild recruitment threads. Thank you

Agreed, people need to show some self control. I don't care for this guild but i give them props. Leave the hate out of this.