PDA

View Full Version : Don't order from chineseatvpart.com

Nuggie
02-04-2011, 02:02 PM
So Last July 30th I made an order for $74.99 from this site. Not a huge sum, but still something I don't like to throw away. They, of course, promptly charged my credit card.

I called them on august 17th and they said they were having problems with their supplier. I said I wasnt in a hurry since it was winter and my ATV is more of a summer toy. No rush, but I want the part sometime in the near future.

I check back over the next couple of months and my account status hasn't changed. I forgot about it over the holidays. While cleaning out my email box I find my order confirmation from them so I check out my order status and it says it was abondoned on the 8th of december. Without a refund. Did I wait too long to demand a refund? Can they just write me off after so long?

So... have I been had? Any chance of getting my money back?

I'll be sleeping inbetween nights shifts. Will check back for responses later hopefully.

Chanus
02-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Why in god's name would you order from a place called chineseatvpart.com?

You can try to contact them about a refund, but if they're in China, you're pretty much boned if they aren't going to do anything about it.

FrankRizzo
02-04-2011, 02:06 PM
LOL that's what you get for not buying American parts you communist shitbag

Asher
02-04-2011, 02:08 PM

I wonder how many things in your house are from China. I think you would be surprised.

Asher

Nuggie
02-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Frank, fuck you. I bought it off a friend for helping me with a home project. Are you saying you don't buy things made in china you fuck? fucking liar. Pretty much anything from any major department store is made in china, you cocksucker. Die in a flaming car crash you hypocritical shitbag.

Chanus - I believe they are based in california.

Ihealyou
02-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Call your credit card company and dispute the charge.

Nuggie
02-04-2011, 02:11 PM

I should go to sleep, but I'm trying this now.

AexDestroy
02-04-2011, 02:12 PM
You need to contact your credit card agency and let them know there has been fraudulent charges on your account, your money is insured through them and they will refund you if the company won't. I would however call/email/bitch the fuck out of their Customer Service before doing so. Give it a couple days for them to respond then just go to your card company. They will investigate the charges and can potentially bring a case against the company. They can't just steal your money, especially electronically.

Boggwin Bramblefoot
02-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Frank, fuck you. I bought it off a friend for helping me with a home project. Are you saying you don't buy things made in china you fuck? fucking liar. Pretty much anything from any major department store is made in china, you cocksucker. Die in a flaming car crash you hypocritical shitbag.

You bought it off a friend? Does your friend live in China? On top of that, why won't your friend honor the deal. I guess Frank only got it half right...your a shitty communist with shitty friends. : )

Kassel
02-04-2011, 02:38 PM

Advise them you never recived goods for the charge and always had expectation of delivery until you where finaly advised that the order had been "abandoned"

Ignore boggwin he is just another full of shit troll. He actually does have better reading comprehension than shown here but he likes to pretend he is a fag for lulz

Humerox
02-04-2011, 02:41 PM
I wonder how many things in your house are from China. I think you would be surprised.

Asher

I wouldn't be. Not a damned thing is made in the USA that's worth a shit anymore. I remember when we used to laugh at the Japanese. Now it's us everyone laughs at.

Henini
02-04-2011, 02:53 PM
You need to contact your credit card agency and let them know there has been fraudulent charges on your account, your money is insured through them and they will refund you if the company won't. I would however call/email/bitch the fuck out of their Customer Service before doing so. Give it a couple days for them to respond then just go to your card company. They will investigate the charges and can potentially bring a case against the company. They can't just steal your money, especially electronically.

They will get in a lot more trouble from MC or Amex then they could ever from a single individual.

CC companies don't just insure your money and reimburse you, they investigate and have to take actions against fraudulent companies.

FrankRizzo
02-04-2011, 03:42 PM

that's fucking right castro, not a thing i own was made anywhere other than the good ol USA.

and if you don't believe me, i'd be more than happy to give you a tour of my humble abode, but be warned that before you step foot in my house i'm going to have to beat the stalin out of your limp wristed pussy ass.

Scroll
02-04-2011, 03:51 PM

I LOL'd

Messianic
02-04-2011, 05:06 PM
LOL that's what you get for not buying crappy, overpriced products you communist shitbag

FTFY

Knuckle
02-04-2011, 05:52 PM
So Last July 30th I made an order for $74.99 from this site. Not a huge sum, but still something I don't like to throw away. They, of course, promptly charged my credit card.

I called them on august 17th and they said they were having problems with their supplier. I said I wasnt in a hurry since it was winter and my ATV is more of a summer toy. No rush, but I want the part sometime in the near future.

I check back over the next couple of months and my account status hasn't changed. I forgot about it over the holidays. While cleaning out my email box I find my order confirmation from them so I check out my order status and it says it was abondoned on the 8th of december. Without a refund. Did I wait too long to demand a refund? Can they just write me off after so long?

So... have I been had? Any chance of getting my money back?

I'll be sleeping inbetween nights shifts. Will check back for responses later hopefully.

a sperg and his money are soon parted.

Knuckle
02-04-2011, 05:52 PM

i like you guy, lets hangout i know a cool bar

Nuggie
02-04-2011, 08:08 PM
that's fucking right castro, not a thing i own was made anywhere other than the good ol USA.

and if you don't believe me, i'd be more than happy to give you a tour of my humble abode, but be warned that before you step foot in my house i'm going to have to beat the stalin out of your limp wristed pussy ass.

thansk for trolling, come again.

Boggwin, my friend doesn't own a business. And yes, he may be a shitty friend.

Aex thanks for good advice

Hassel thansk for good advice and helping me realize I was being trolled just for trolls' sake. Haters are going to hate. Troll's are going to Troll.

Anyways, I left a message this morning. He called me back while I was sleeping and said he'd give my money back.

knuckle - this sperg(wtf is a sperg? anyways..) and his money are soon to be reunited.

OngorDrakan
02-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Such a troll thread.

http://www.filmjunk.com/images/weblog/troll2party.jpg

Reynard_CT
02-08-2011, 02:31 AM
I wouldn't be. Not a damned thing is made in the USA that's worth a shit anymore. I remember when we used to laugh at the Japanese. Now it's us everyone laughs at.

Sure there is! Here is a list of things made in the USA:
-Meth

ziggyholiday
02-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Sure there is! Here is a list of things made in the USA:
-Meth
-fake titties

At least the already inserted type.