PDA

View Full Version : old fart rants

Grubsnak
02-01-2011, 02:07 AM
So.... like i totaly understand the need for the IP restrictions.:) That doesnt mean i have to like waiting for my best play partner to get access because were on the same network.:(
3 days later were still ass out and i suspect that our request was revieved no less then 4 times on his post, once on mine and ignored.:confused:
Having played since open beta on live(still have my disc) till pirates on live came out. I can olny hope it will be processed quickly, but having heard it can take more then two weeks i find seriously frustrating.
thats my flame/rant yes its mild with no language i dont rage im to old for that.

Previous characters you prolly never heard of.
Srewop Repus cleric (my first), Demiclies enchanter, Diagos Mage
Rimerez ranger ,Repus Barduke Grundale Toetechi Mongose.
I was also known by Darkar Human war and Xyzz Hielf Mage for a time.:D

oldhead
02-01-2011, 02:17 AM
So.... like i totaly AM OLD

bizzum
02-01-2011, 02:31 AM
Sorely disappointed this post wasn't about a fart from the past, and instead was just another IP address exemption rant.

aggresor223
02-01-2011, 05:32 AM
They do it in bunches man, these guys are busy enough =/ when they get enough they bang it out =) just wait your turn to box =D

rugerx
02-01-2011, 12:44 PM
YOU SIRE HAVE CABBAGE IN YA MUFF!

fischsemmel
02-01-2011, 12:56 PM
3 days later were still ass out and i suspect that our request was revieved no less then 4 times on his post, once on mine and ignored.:confused:

Did you, like, READ, like, ANYTHING at all on the forums before "ranting" about it?

Stickies are you friend, eh?

But I bet if you keep up the "spam the GMs" method, that will get you your exemption too.

Krimsin
02-01-2011, 01:00 PM
The whole notion of punishing everyone to keep a few multi-boxers from doing what they do is dumb.

Most of us who play this style server have RL friends and family who play. Waiting weeks to get exemptions is rediculous. Change the requirement. Let the boxers box and let everyone else have fun while ridiculing them for being azn.

Kassel
02-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Most of us who play this style server have RL friends and family who play. Waiting weeks to get exemptions is rediculous. Change the requirement. Let the boxers box and let everyone else have fun while ridiculing them for being azn.

Boxing destroys the community aspect of this game and would ruin your chances of ever getting a camp.

Messianic
02-01-2011, 01:08 PM
It's sensible to think boxing wouldn't "harm your experience," until you see enough examples (servers that allow it, etc) to recognize the difference.

As someone who really would love to box (as I have limited play time), I have to agree that it helps keep the server healthy to ban it.

Krimsin
02-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Boxing destroys the community aspect of this game and would ruin your chances of ever getting a camp.

We could always flip the PVP switch! :D

Versus
02-01-2011, 01:51 PM
You'll get it eventually mang, just be patient.

In other news...My house got ours (3 exemps), and still manage to get IP blocked messages, so don't get your hopes up :mad:

I think it's something wacky with who is logged in first. Can't figure it out.

Grubsnak
02-01-2011, 02:28 PM
I do not 2 box. would not if it was allowed. Hate 2 boxers. As for spam no i just wanted to gripe and whine This is were you go to cry and whine right?i didnt see there was a sticky place for me to do it lol.. how cool is that though sticky gripe page neat.
Anyway as i said i understand the need for control on this.
Just banging my head in frustration over it does not mean i do not agree with it.
I told em in game and ill restate it here if you want to vent at me im a good listener and i dont rage at people send me a tell in game any time Grubsnak is the handle.
Oh and im pretty sure there is no cabbage in my muff might be some cheese though.
I like it with my Whine :cool:

freakbreed
02-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Well I think its kind of funny everyone who thinks ip exemption means two boxing is crap. I share network with my bro and just want to be able to play with him. Its the people who think like this ruin the game they get mad a people who share networks because they dont know anyone live who plays the game.I just want to play the game why is it that my bug report was viewed by six people and nothing done about it. I followed all the protocall for ip exemption properly and still no resolution. But there are plenty of know it all people to run there mouths but no one to answer my questions. To all those people stick to the game at least you can enjoy it.

Dantes
02-01-2011, 02:38 PM
3 days? You're complaining about 3 days? Shit I'm lucky to log in over the course of 3 days.

Shiftin
02-01-2011, 02:42 PM

I don't think this word means what you think it means.

Tumdumm
02-01-2011, 02:48 PM
i farted in class in 1999, everyone laughed and my teacher made fun of me
wasn't loud or smelly, just snuck out mid-sneeze
never happened again since (yet)