PDA

View Full Version : Gm Decisions HUH?!?!

Ranger1930
02-01-2011, 12:08 AM
YEAAAA How you like me now bitches.

So in 1, We have IB Wallhacking Baggy, VERY NICE

In 2 More of the same.

In 3, I really like this one. We have all their members (melee mostly.) sittin on their ass while pets finish naggy off in the wall.

And Naggy20 is my personal Favorite.. OH LOOK NAGGy's corpse is no longer in the WALL OMG HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?!

I'll Tell you how. Rogean personally visited the raid and pulled it out of the wall so his friends in IB could loot it!!!

I love it. And this is why I will never play this server again.

chtulu
02-01-2011, 12:10 AM
umad brew?

Droxx
02-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Protip: Use original size screenshots.

Harrison
02-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Wallhacking? lmfao

Cut your dick off. We don't need you reproducing.

YendorLootmonkey
02-01-2011, 12:20 AM
IB uses aimbots =(

fantom
02-01-2011, 12:22 AM
IB uses aimbots =(

this is not gunbound

YendorLootmonkey
02-01-2011, 12:23 AM
IB uses nude wood elf girl graphics patch =(

Nocte
02-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Why would you post anonymously if we can see who you are in the screenshots?

Uthgaard
02-01-2011, 12:25 AM
I'm sorry to disappoint you as it seems you've gotten very excited that a corpse was pulled out of a wall. It happens on a regular basis. If you ever participated in a raid target kill (phinny especially), you would have seen it by now. The server has been up for 42 days (that's 6 weeks, since despite other obvious birth defects, I doubt you have that many appendages to count with). That means Naggy hasn't been leashed for nearly 2 months.

Sorry if you think they had some sort of advantage here. Their very talented (sarcasm) puller trained his raid trying to single pull Rokyl thinking the leash would save him. Grats to them on their exploit kill, we all know that it's much more beneficial to kill naggy in a hallway with fire giant adds than in a room by himself.

It's really funny watching you all get so excited about this, thinking you've cracked some sort of Da Vinci Code. If you think anyone gets an advantage while I'm here, congrats on this month's darwin award.

Much ado about nothing.