PDA

View Full Version : Thing I've been up to since Aftermath stole my DKP

azxten
01-26-2017, 03:09 AM
My old thread is locked so I figured I'd start a new one. Its been awhile.

Well, it looks like Trump won and Hillary is eternally a loser. We put in a lot of hard work and I'm glad Aftermath could help make this possible.

I've just been enjoying life.

Looking forward to my wife giving birth to our son.

I'm still living a life of self imposed manual labor and loving it.

Unfortunately also living downtown but I'm working on my pilot's license so I can fly into work and avoid the commute between my downtown condo and vacation property every day.

I got a Tesla but the self driving wasn't as useful as I'd hoped.

I'm working on trying to get this cartoon produced. I've become a pretty good animator from continued practice and I started saving all those funny ideas/jokes friends tend to have into a book for story material.

What has everyone else been up to since Aftermath stole my DKP?

What advice does R&F have for a new parent?

When is Discord launching?

azxten
01-26-2017, 03:15 AM
Also I'll add something I mention occasionally. You really don't need to escape all the time in video games. You can escape reality but you can't escape the consequences of escaping reality.

I've even met several disabled people who feel like they're doomed to collect government checks and live in squalor. Don't sell yourself short just because someone else has given up on you.

I hope everyone is doing well and having fun. EQ is a great game but don't take it too far. Somewhere a friend or family member needs you.

God bless you all, take care of the homeless too. Jesus will take care of you.

Swish
01-26-2017, 03:18 AM

http://i.imgur.com/AuiiJhN.gif

Also good luck on being a new parent. Shit stinks.

Cecily
01-26-2017, 06:16 AM
What advice does R&F have for a new parent?

Since all kids do for the first 18 or so years is try to kill themselves, try to keep them alive and you're doing a good job as a parent.

necro316
01-26-2017, 07:12 AM
how did Aftermath steal all your DKP ?

georgie
01-26-2017, 07:19 AM
So how did aftermath steal your dkp.jpg

Good quote on reality. Loved it

kotton05
01-26-2017, 07:45 AM
how did Aftermath steal all your DKP ?

I know of a folk who got their dkp stolen. I also know what it's like to be persecuted by no lifers for letting ogee loot a mage staff.

khanable
01-26-2017, 09:31 AM
Good work OP glad you're doing well.

Pixels are serious business to people who only have pixels in their lives

Whirled
01-26-2017, 10:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO6OaVnbqaY

Agreed. Leaving pixel lust land is the best choice for everyone. Anyone who feels, "it is all they have", is lying to themselves. Life was not meant to be playing pretend hero on a computer.

Whirled
01-26-2017, 10:33 AM
But for creative indulgence, life is scant more than suffering the torment of reality.

Yea, everyone is entitled to breaks. Even by Federal law, people are given break times. It's when one doesn't leave said, fantasy land, that the problems begin or compound.
All work and no play makes people repeat things & swing axes in an old movie

azxten
01-26-2017, 09:12 PM
Forsaken/Aftermath stole my DKP when my wife and I played together. We have multiple level 60s and I only joined on the condition you could have multiple mains for DKP bids with no loot council.

We apped and you had to wait for full member status to bid. We had something like 500DKP combined I think. Both of us made full member and then they pulled a bait and switch, rules changed to one main only and they created a loot council in addition to making new members officers who were old friends of leadership.

Sleeper was already awoken by IB. Velious content basically over. I went on vacation somewhere and gave notice as required that I'd be out for a couple weeks or whatever. Came back to drama all over and the usual TMO/Forsaken/Aftermath no lifer loot council bullshit rule changes. So I just made a post basically saying the above on the member forums, asking about what I was promised when I signed up, asking why the rules were changing, asking why old friends were being made officers, and so on.

After all, I'm a full member, right? Nah. Got guild removed like 10 seconds after, thats how little of a life these people have. I had actually planned on quitting playing already and when I made that post decided I'd give away my stuff to the guild if they had any integrity. They didn't. I pretty much knew that though so I guess I never intended to give anything away. I did give Catherin some Holgresh Beads for talking the best shit in that other thread. I think they joined Aftermath eventually which is funny.

You can look at my post history. Its pretty funny watching them make up lies about everything trying to defend their reputation when it happened.

I also worked from home so I spent all day in EC spamming that they are a bait and switch guild. Resulting in tons of petitions against me and angry GMs telling people that occasionally sending a message in EC is not breaking the rules.

Oh and several members who I was already in contact continued the mutiny and got the rules changed back/officers disbanded. Then they merged with Asgard to make Aftermath. Probably with one main loot and a loot council run by he who has the least life with all their buddies as officers. Meanwhile everyone else with a life realized Velious was won by IB and went to play Overwatch or whatever.

I decided to end my video game addiction and now occasionally post here when I get nostalgic.

tl;dr I decided to speak truth to power because I'm not a bitch and was already bored. Got guild removed with no compensation as a "full member." They eventually caved to similar honorable people and reverted changes.

Charmbreak
01-26-2017, 09:17 PM
Forsaken/Aftermath stole my DKP when my wife and I played together. We have multiple level 60s and I only joined on the condition you could have multiple mains for DKP bids with no loot council.

We apped and you had to wait for full member status to bid. We had something like 500DKP combined I think. Both of us made full member and then they pulled a bait and switch, rules changed to one main only and they created a loot council in addition to making new members officers who were old friends of leadership.

Sleeper was already awoken by IB. Velious content basically over. I went on vacation somewhere and gave notice as required that I'd be out for a couple weeks or whatever. Came back to drama all over and the usual TMO/Forsaken/Aftermath no lifer loot council bullshit rule changes. So I just made a post basically saying the above on the member forums, asking about what I was promised when I signed up, asking why the rules were changing, asking why old friends were being made officers, and so on.

After all, I'm a full member, right? Nah. Got guild removed like 10 seconds after, thats how little of a life these people have. I had actually planned on quitting playing already and when I made that post decided I'd give away my stuff to the guild if they had any integrity. They didn't. I pretty much knew that though so I guess I never intended to give anything away. I did give Catherin some Holgresh Beads for talking the best shit in that other thread. I think they joined Aftermath eventually which is funny.

You can look at my post history. Its pretty funny watching them make up lies about everything trying to defend their reputation when it happened.

I also worked from home so I spent all day in EC spamming that they are a bait and switch guild. Resulting in tons of petitions against me and angry GMs telling people that occasionally sending a message in EC is not breaking the rules.

Oh and several members who I was already in contact continued the mutiny and got the rules changed back/officers disbanded. Then they merged with Asgard to make Aftermath. Probably with one main loot and a loot council run by he who has the least life with all their buddies as officers. Meanwhile everyone else with a life realized Velious was won by IB and went to play Overwatch or whatever.

I decided to end my video game addiction and now occasionally post here when I get nostalgic.

tl;dr I decided to speak truth to power because I'm not a bitch and was already bored. Got guild removed with no compensation as a "full member." They eventually caved to similar honorable people and reverted changes.

Jesus christ...its fucking elf sim. Filing this one under drugs

Ella`Ella
01-26-2017, 09:31 PM
The Word lives on unknowingly to those who utter it.

Have you heard the good news (https://gospelbillboards.org/have-you-heard-the-good-news/)?

Pokesan
01-27-2017, 12:10 PM
you're worse than the guy who won't shutup about his fungi

Speedi
01-27-2017, 01:50 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to let the community know that I am still fighting for Wu'Tang and some new music may be coming out soon. You can refer to "project1999Songbird" on Youtube for more information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL93N3BlVMY

You should redo that and speak up next time. I cant understand what your saying when you are singing. Maybe you can try a different recording software? Nice guitar though! :)

Take request? How bout this gem (https://youtu.be/tIvka5kRQf8)?

Lazie
01-27-2017, 01:53 PM
Ignition is one of the legit crazy people on P99.

Sirban
01-27-2017, 02:26 PM
Look how much you can get done if you dont play everquest

Detoxx
01-27-2017, 05:32 PM
OP was never in Aftermath. Must be a confused individual

Ella`Ella
01-27-2017, 05:39 PM
OP was never in Aftermath. Must be a confused individual

After a 2-week forum suspension, is this really the first post you make?

Detoxx
01-27-2017, 06:07 PM
After a 2-week forum suspension, is this really the first post you make?

1 week. It's rnf, it's also truth

Topgunben
01-27-2017, 07:57 PM
hold on man.... just hold on. Life changes a lot with the first, and a lot with the 2nd. in more ways life gets better, but i often miss when it was just me and my wife. Its all part of growing up i guess!

necro316
01-27-2017, 11:31 PM
OP does seem like a retard

if I may surmise,

OP is mad better/smarter people were promoted to officer position and also upset the guild changed some of its policies. now he can't get dkp on two toons at once

wot a retard

Cecily
01-27-2017, 11:42 PM
^ Seems like a sycophant. Haven't heard the words better/smarter referring to the Asgard officers yet. Heard a bunch of other descriptive adjectives though.

Cecily
01-28-2017, 03:00 PM
Were they DKP at that point?

Legday
01-28-2017, 06:51 PM
you have retard officers

Can confirm.

Detoxx
01-28-2017, 07:00 PM
Yes he was, and its well known that you have retard officers who deny people loot.
Happened to me twice! =) SS bp and VP boots(pre-velious)

Dkp prevents denial of loot. Farming guardian wurms while everyone else raids and earns dkp denies yourself of loot though.

Detoxx
01-28-2017, 07:08 PM
I'm not sure what raid you're referring to. ST raid maybe? I didn't get a key, cuz ur too busy keying all your alts

Got me bro! Not one alt keyed in the guild but im on my 4th alt key.

spanky_kc
01-28-2017, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure what raid you're referring to. ST raid maybe? I didn't get a key, cuz ur too busy keying all your alts

PoG raids.....

Alde
01-28-2017, 07:29 PM
You guys are raiding on a server never going past Velious.

Why I love P99.

Matalus
01-28-2017, 07:32 PM
You guys are raiding on a server never going past Velious.

for realz? dam i didn't know that the past 5ish years

Detoxx
01-28-2017, 07:56 PM
Why I love P99.

Caiu
01-28-2017, 08:16 PM
About as exciting as crap post #142.

Lazie
01-29-2017, 10:42 PM
I'm honored to be called a legit P99 crazy by Lazie.

It's not every day I take time to tell the truth without spin in RNF..

You should be honored sir.

radda
01-30-2017, 03:10 AM
About as exciting as crap post #142.

#49 actually

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 12:22 AM
I did give Catherin some Holgresh Beads for talking the best shit in that other thread. I think they joined Aftermath eventually which is funny

Nah I was in awakened then and still am now. Doubt there is anything you could give me to jump ship to that bunch of clowns.

Ty for the beads ;)

Pokesan
02-07-2017, 01:09 AM
Nah I was in awakened then and still am now. Doubt there is anything you could give me to jump ship to that bunch of clowns.

Ty for the beads ;)

this person describes others as clowns while having used a voice changer to pretend to be female on the internet

makes u think

Mead
02-07-2017, 01:26 AM
this person describes others as clowns while having used a voice changer to pretend to be female on the internet

makes u think

That's not even the best part. The best part is both sides think they're different/better than the other. They don't know they're exactly the same until they get out. It's a sickness that can be cured.

Bazia
02-07-2017, 01:34 AM
i just like zapping goblins how come everyone else is a tranny in everquest

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 03:37 AM
i just like zapping goblins how come everyone else is a tranny in everquest

how many goblins u up to? after u pass 2800 droga goblins u become a tranny.

I have done it twice.

Ya momma
02-07-2017, 11:55 AM
I also restarted on the hopes of an incoming Discord and to dust the cobwebs off.

I also quit aftermath after leadership was looting things on alts over mains. Not the same as stealing DKP, and I honestly don't necessarily think what they did was super out of bounds considering the time put into guild for those guys. Regardless it isn't a good feeling to have it happen, so I quit playing and contributing to the machine.

From one parent to another, god bless.

maskedmelonpai
02-07-2017, 11:58 AM
how many goblins u up to? after u pass 2800 droga goblins u become a tranny.

I have done it twice.

dont leave us hanging. What happened the second time?

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 03:33 PM

makes u think

You people have been thinking about my genitals for years. It's fucking creepier than anything else you have to say about it

bigjerry
02-07-2017, 03:35 PM
You people have been thinking about my genitals for years. It's fucking creepier than anything else you have to say about it

homie ur not even disputing the accusation. while i know nothing about this, I am loling. at u

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 03:37 PM
That's not even the best part. The best part is both sides think they're different/better than the other. They don't know they're exactly the same until they get out. It's a sickness that can be cured.

I'm not naive here. I know awakened has its share of "special" people same as aftermath. You cant compete on the level these guilds do without enough if those.

But I'm confident enough that we are not being led by one of them. I've seen enough detox meltdowns to not feel the same about the other side of the fence

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 03:43 PM
homie ur not even disputing the accusation. while i know nothing about this, I am loling. at u

What's lol about that whole thing is that you think disputing anything would even matter with these people. Come on now without even knowing me if you have spent enough time around these parts you should know better than that by now.

Besides it's only the people that hate me that even give a shit. I'll never have their approval. Nor do i need or want it.

maskedmelonpai
02-07-2017, 03:44 PM
to be fair, I think there are many here who don't think about your genitals, Catherine. I'd not considered them until just now and only very briefly as something of a visceral response to your reference of them.

^^

bigjerry
02-07-2017, 03:47 PM
What's lol about that whole thing is that you think disputing anything would even matter with these people. Come on now without even knowing me if you have spent enough time around these parts you should know better than that by now.

Besides it's only the people that hate me that even give a shit. I'll never have their approval. Nor do i need or want it.

of course it's all he said she said, but if you had said he was making it up I would have filed it under "dubious". Really would have slowed the pokesan roll. but you didn't because it's a true story, which is mega hilarious.

No hate dude, I tried it myself when I was like 15. I just realized it was absurd and obvious enough that I steered clear and was never humiliated in front of many people, unlike u.

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 03:47 PM
to be fair, I think there are many here who don't think about your genitals, Catherine. I'd not considered them until just now and only very briefly as something of a visceral response to your reference of them.

^^

:D

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 03:53 PM
of course it's all he said she said, but if you had said he was making it up I would have filed it under "dubious". Really would have slowed the pokesan roll. but you didn't because it's a true story, which is mega hilarious.

No hate dude, I tried it myself when I was like 15. I just realized it was absurd and obvious enough that I steered clear and was never humiliated in front of many people, unlike u.

You don't need to worry because I don't feel humiliated. A lot of people would like to think I do though. I feel sorry for those people because it's just lashing out and a deflection of their own insecurities. I know who and what I am, and am comfortable with it, and a bunch of children on an elf sim message board can't change that ;)

Ella`Ella
02-07-2017, 03:54 PM

^^

I don't think about whatever terror lies between your legs. I realized you were a scum bag the day you came muscling through my fungi camp killing all the frogs spawning see invis on me after I kindly asked you not to.

Logging on my monk and training you repeatedly as your guild tried to CR is still a top 5 EQ moment for me.

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 03:58 PM
I don't think about whatever terror lies between your legs. I realized you were a scum bag the day you came muscling through my fungi camp killing all the frogs spawning see invis on me after I kindly asked you not to.

Logging on my monk and training you repeatedly as your guild tried to CR is still a top 5 EQ moment for me.

Takes one to know one. In that case I would consider it premature punishment

Scumbag

Pokesan
02-07-2017, 03:59 PM
you were the first to mention your genitals, Catherine Min'Dazzle

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 04:00 PM
And sorry for disrupting your pull exploit. (Not really)

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 04:03 PM
you were the first to mention your genitals, Catherine Min'Dazzle

Now THAT is a lie. Or just ignorance. Either way untrue.

Doubt I'll have anything else to add today so hf

Pokesan
02-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Now THAT is a lie. Or just ignorance. Either way untrue.

Doubt I'll have anything else to add today so hf

Ella`Ella
And sorry for disrupting your pull exploit. (Not really)

How dare you take that tone with me. We had an understanding; you got to Auto-Fire ragefire turn-ins all you wanted and I got to pull king with a mechanic that was working as intended.

bigjerry
I know who and what I am, and am comfortable with it
using a voice changer to try to pass is desperate and sad. you are comfortable with being desperate and sad. im really sorry man

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 04:11 PM
How dare you take that tone with me. We had an understanding; you got to Auto-Fire ragefire turn-ins all you wanted and I got to pull king with a mechanic that was working as intended.

Is a lie and never happened. At least get the mob I exploited right.

Btw clearing to a camp is also a game mechanic and tactic. And I took my punishment for the mob I autofired, whatever the reasons. It was unjust considering the backstory involved with it but I still accepted it without complaint, and was honest about the entire thing. (Which is why I was not permanently banned, dipshits) Have you taken punishment for any of your cheating?

maskedmelonpai
02-07-2017, 04:13 PM

why you quote me there? just agreeing with what I said? I'm not crust person >.>;

maskedmelonpai
02-07-2017, 04:15 PM
bah iPhone fail, crust = that = Catherine in case I was too indirect

And no, I'm not calling Catherine crust either (don't know them), my phone did that.

Ella`Ella
02-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Is a lie and never happened. At least get the mob I exploited right.

Btw clearing to a camp is also a game mechanic and tactic. And I took my punishment for the mob I autofired, whatever the reasons. It was unjust considering the backstory involved with it but I still accepted it without complaint, and was honest about the entire thing. (Which is why I was not permanently banned, dipshits) Have you taken punishment for any of your cheating?

I've never cheated.

Cecily
02-07-2017, 04:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5xDreCb.jpg

bigjerry
02-07-2017, 04:31 PM
let's stay on topic here, the voice changer thing.

note that in the above post this person implied that disputing the accusation would be fruitless and that is the reason no such dispute was made. It refrained from admitting to the charges and saying "so what? a nonpassing man who uses a voice changer to fail at appearing female is what I am, and proud", preferring to maintain ambiguity. The question: why?

it then went on to post the following:

You don't need to worry because I don't feel humiliated.

I submit to the elf-jury the following thesis: the statement quoted immediately above is, in fact, false.

-Catherin-
02-07-2017, 04:38 PM
I liked it so much that a made it my avatar as soon as i saw it. Argh was brilliant sometimes :p

Bazia
02-08-2017, 12:04 AM
rehabilitation at your nearest gas chamber

bum3
02-09-2017, 10:46 AM

^^

I wasn't... But after all of this fuss, now I am. Must be some special magick genitals. Do they get seen regularly? Is their admission? Will you tell my wife?

bum3
02-09-2017, 11:04 AM
I remember reading an article somewhere in early 2000's that said 75% of female toons in MMOs were really dudes. It makes me wonder. Why? How many were flirted with. Did they like it? Did the person flirting like it? When that article came out. Did it change anything?

My father-in-law continued to play my mother-in-laws paladin and pretended to be her after she quit. Even the flirting. In order to get free loot and special treatment.

Maybe all of the above?

bigjerry
02-09-2017, 11:06 AM
I remember reading an article somewhere in early 2000's that said 75% of female toons in MMOs were really dudes. It makes me wonder. Why? How many were flirted with. Did they like it? Did the person flirting like it? When that article came out. Did it change anything?

My father-in-law continued to play my mother-in-laws paladin and pretended to be her after she quit. Even the flirting. In order to get free loot and special treatment.

Maybe all of the above?

MMOs normalized transexualism

my friend's parents wouldn't let him play cuz your character worships a deity other than christ. they were right.

bum3
02-09-2017, 11:16 AM
i played a female for bigger tips

DICK tips

(penis tips)

If you have to spell it out. Is your audience worth it?