PDA

View Full Version : ENNOI - Real life Dark Elf, AKA major bitch?

azxten
01-29-2011, 01:36 AM
After explaining the server rules about trying to claim multiple camps Ennoi's group refused to move to a specific camp so I claimed raider room and ran down. While running down I petitioned expecting a problem.

I mezzed a seer after a nuke got through so I could heal up and Ennoi comes down, watches for a second, and then breaks mez with her pet over and over. Then shouts, "GET THE FUCK OUT SCRUB!" I die seconds later.

Luckily Ezuen zones in as this is happening in between her yelling at me and my death. Everything turned out better than expected.

http://i.imgur.com/HfdAU.jpg

Thanks GMs.

Lazortag
01-29-2011, 01:50 AM
By convention I think most people consider the HHK basement to be one camp..

Gorgetrapper
01-29-2011, 01:53 AM
That's how it normally is on this server, but on live, Goblins used to be like 3-4 different camps because that's how crowded it was. But from the rules, I'm pretty sure a camp here is only really recognized if it contains a named mob, and the goblins contain no named, just a really big area to pull from.

Dazen
01-29-2011, 02:07 AM
Congrats to you for douching things up.

azxten
01-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Congrats to you for douching things up.

Honestly I didn't even want the camp. I logged in and asked if group had room and logged out. As I was almost logged out Ennoi said something about me being a bad player anyway cause of my name. I have never met them and basically they were being a total dick. So, I logged back in and killed guards thinking of how I'd piss her off.

Then another guy wandered down and wanted to kill a few goblins and she went off in OOC about how it's one camp and fuck this, fuck you, blah blah. So, I went down and took raiders.

I mainly made this post because I was proud of my ability as an EQ paparazzi. Got a beautiful screen shot of someone raging out over server rules.

I'm available for hire. Will get other guilds removed from raid zones for 10k.

darkblade717
01-29-2011, 02:21 AM
Yea...Ezuen 'conveniently' shows up...aka you were abusing your guide privileges to suit your own needs.

Also...anyone with a character named 'Smokeweed Everday' is usually a bad player. He neglected to mention the offensive name.

darkblade717
01-29-2011, 02:22 AM
Also, l2language filter...it's there for a reason.

darkblade717
01-29-2011, 02:37 AM
Honestly I didn't even want the camp. I logged in and asked if group had room and logged out. As I was almost logged out Ennoi said something about me being a bad player anyway cause of my name. I have never met them and basically they were being a total dick. So, I logged back in and killed guards thinking of how I'd piss her off.

Then another guy wandered down and wanted to kill a few goblins and she went off in OOC about how it's one camp and fuck this, fuck you, blah blah. So, I went down and took raiders.

I mainly made this post because I was proud of my ability as an EQ paparazzi. Got a beautiful screen shot of someone raging out over server rules.

I'm available for hire. Will get other guilds removed from raid zones for 10k.

Ugh sorry for the triple post, reading in between killing a camp a character 9 levels higher than me couldn't handle (he was at 10% when I walked into the room trying to save him).

1. You have crappy paparazzi skills...l2resize.

2. The guy who 'wandered down there' was 'exploring' after having been asked several times to stop because he was going to end up training us and sure enough 15 minutes later him and his idiot friends got our Druid killed.

3. It's entirely too coincidental that as soon as your Necromancer logged off that your bard logged in at the EXACT same time as Ezuen, in the same spot...so I'm guessing you've pulled this douchebag crap before.

4. Nice out of context screenshot. Those are always real winners.

All you've really done here is prove you're a petty asshat who tries to bully people, and with having an alt named 'Smokeweed Everyday', that you're a degenerate loser who will be coming home from work every other day trying to get the fryalator stains out of his Burger King polo.

Should I have gone off on you? Probably not, but everyone and their mother knows how damn frustrating that camp can be with 10 people an hour running through taking mobs/sitting there causing character collision problems/etc can be, then they cry (like you're doing), take things out of context, and run to a rant forum. Wow...reminds me of Brell!!

aggresor223
01-29-2011, 02:46 AM
HHK basement is 1 camp, don't be a d-bag. Have respect for full groups trying to play the game right.

azxten
01-29-2011, 02:49 AM
Ugh sorry for the triple post, reading in between killing a camp a character 9 levels higher than me couldn't handle (he was at 10% when I walked into the room trying to save him).

1. You have crappy paparazzi skills...l2resize.

2. The guy who 'wandered down there' was 'exploring' after having been asked several times to stop because he was going to end up training us and sure enough 15 minutes later him and his idiot friends got our Druid killed.

3. It's entirely too coincidental that as soon as your Necromancer logged off that your bard logged in at the EXACT same time as Ezuen, in the same spot...so I'm guessing you've pulled this douchebag crap before.

4. Nice out of context screenshot. Those are always real winners.

All you've really done here is prove you're a petty asshat who tries to bully people, and with having an alt named 'Smokeweed Everyday', that you're a degenerate loser who will be coming home from work every other day trying to get the fryalator stains out of his Burger King polo.

Should I have gone off on you? Probably not, but everyone and their mother knows how damn frustrating that camp can be with 10 people an hour running through taking mobs/sitting there causing character collision problems/etc can be, then they cry (like you're doing), take things out of context, and run to a rant forum. Wow...reminds me of Brell!!

lol.. u mad?

xshayla701
01-29-2011, 02:49 AM
Yea...Ezuen 'conveniently' shows up...aka you were abusing your guide privileges to suit your own needs.

The few(one? two?) guides that also play here aren't allowed to have their chars in the same zone. obv~

darkblade717
01-29-2011, 02:55 AM
The few(one? two?) guides that also play here aren't allowed to have their chars in the same zone. obv~

Then it was someone he knows. It was all too convenient that a guide immediately showed up to support his douchebaggery towards a full group of players on a camp he couldn't handle anyway.

Harrison
01-29-2011, 04:07 AM
By convention I think most people consider the HHK basement to be one camp..

Uthgaard
01-29-2011, 04:57 AM
Then it was someone he knows. It was all too convenient that a guide immediately showed up to support his douchebaggery towards a full group of players on a camp he couldn't handle anyway.

I don't play on the server, and I'm conveniently showing up to own your whiny ass too.

Rhambuk
01-29-2011, 08:17 AM
Since when are hhk gobs one camp? Officially. I've always thought it should be one but there was an old post that listed what camps are in what zone and how they are seperated hhk was shown to be 4 separate camps in which case you'd be disciplined... Hmmm

Ps take off the tinfoil hat, did you ever think ezuin was gm hidden waiting for you to screw with the guy just trying to xp? Caught red handed

Gukag
01-29-2011, 09:44 AM

What a petty douchebag.

skulldudes
01-29-2011, 01:58 PM
i'm going to assume that the guy with the weedlol name who says "u mad bro" is probably the one who was in the wrong

Pico
01-29-2011, 02:56 PM
u guys ever smoke weed before?? i have im hardcore like that

Pico
01-29-2011, 02:57 PM
check it out my name spells marijuana backwards, just a llittle nod to all my fellow stoners out there holla

Pico
01-29-2011, 02:59 PM
my guild is called peace pipe no joke, how badass is that i just hit the bong whats up

Knuckle
01-29-2011, 05:19 PM
OP is a little bitch I was hoping this would be interesting it's just some nerd on a power trip trying to annoy with bluebies leveling, server staff needs to boot him asap.

Tippett
01-29-2011, 05:26 PM
You sound like an enormous douche when you say "bluebies" FYI

mimixownzall
01-29-2011, 05:47 PM
So.... Everyone here agrees that the OP is a douchebag whiner, yet Uuth bans someone else? /boggle

Was it because of his accusations of shady guide favoritism?

Just curious.

Knuckle
01-29-2011, 06:09 PM
You sound like an enormous douche when you say "bluebies" FYI

I appreciate the candor, but not the tone, straighten up you little prick before i beat that ass.

Humwawa
01-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Wow...reminds me of Brell!!

No pooping on Brell.

/lurk

Tippett
01-29-2011, 07:03 PM
I appreciate the candor, but not the tone, straighten up you little prick before i beat that ass.

My first internet threat!!!! Now I'm offical :D

AexDestroy
01-29-2011, 07:49 PM
"Your camp" has been repeatedly defined by GMs and Guides as "THE ROOM YOU OCCUPY". No matter how much whining bitching moaning, this has not and will not ever change.

If you're playing here and insisting beyond all reasonable logic that things should be different than the rules have defined them, you are a moron.

If you choose to be a douchebag because you think the rules don't safeguard your XP flow, have fun being banned.

If someone wants to use the rules to a T to gain advantage and get ahead and kinda be a dickhead in the process, cool.
You getting mad about it... its like... Have you ever played Everquest?

Razdeline
01-31-2011, 05:19 AM
Yeah the dude that was trying to take their mobs was completely in the wrong ( I was there that night). I saw a GM appear, but not sure what happened.

The group that was down there was clearing the whole thing and then some... Think the camp belonged to them.

azxten
01-31-2011, 05:41 AM
Yeah the dude that was trying to take their mobs was completely in the wrong ( I was there that night). I saw a GM appear, but not sure what happened.

The group that was down there was clearing the whole thing and then some... Think the camp belonged to them.

What can I say? When an ENNOIing bitch talks shit to me for asking if there's room in a group and then chews out someone else for asking to have a couple mobs to solo which is well within server rules, I go show them that they don't run the server.

I always respect the "we have it cleared" camp ideal but not when people act like huge assholes and proclaim to the zone that the server rules support their attitude problem.

Nedala
01-31-2011, 05:56 AM
What a petty douchebag.

Gukag old slack, do you still play?

Razdeline
01-31-2011, 06:41 AM
Your name is "Smokeweed", which ultimately is offensive to some players. So Im not really suprised with his response to not let you in a group or blame him.

Then you 'proving he doesn't run the server' is furthermore securing your title in douchedom, and making your character name make all the more sense.

Omnimorph
01-31-2011, 10:56 AM
If there's a full group clearing in basement, then consider if they decided to sit 1 person in each room. Hence it's camped. Don't be a git.

Kassel
01-31-2011, 01:32 PM
OP is a tool,

Die in a couch fire

dredge
01-31-2011, 01:54 PM
whats with all you Dicks with your constant screen shots.
Why don't you just play nice and have fun?

Massive Marc
01-31-2011, 03:09 PM
A quick search came back with a pretty straight forward answer.

Within the first 4 posts of the "Camps, Defined" Thread ( found here http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2653)
this issue is addressed.

"1. Going forward, if you intend to hold or claim a camp, your group must retain presence at that camp. If you have no competition in the zone, you are more than welcome to hold as many as you like. The moment another party wants to claim a camp and you are "farming" multiple, you must decide which camp you want and forfeit the ones someone else is interested in."

Following through the posts, another thread is linked
(http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6004)
The tone of this thread suggested that there is a 50/50 split view on the definition of this particular camp.

IMO, in the first thread (Camps, defined) it seems pretty straight forward. The only way I can see a problem is, if you want to argue semantics regarding the term Room or Camp. All that aside , it was still a pretty douche move.

Knuckle
01-31-2011, 04:42 PM
A quick search came back with a pretty straight forward answer.

Within the first 4 posts of the "Camps, Defined" Thread ( found here http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2653)
this issue is addressed.

"1. Going forward, if you intend to hold or claim a camp, your group must retain presence at that camp. If you have no competition in the zone, you are more than welcome to hold as many as you like. The moment another party wants to claim a camp and you are "farming" multiple, you must decide which camp you want and forfeit the ones someone else is interested in."

Following through the posts, another thread is linked
(http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6004)
The tone of this thread suggested that there is a 50/50 split view on the definition of this particular camp.

IMO, in the first thread (Camps, defined) it seems pretty straight forward. The only way I can see a problem is, if you want to argue semantics regarding the term Room or Camp. All that aside , it was still a pretty douche move.

Hi. Have you been to the goblin basement before? Your an idiot and I hope you camp efreeti and someone contests it with a level 1 DE cleric DA'ing 10 imp protectors to your grill. And I hope you CR ur corpse 3 hours later and it happens again.

Your pal,
Knuckle

Massive Marc
01-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi. Have you been to the goblin basement before? Your an idiot and I hope you camp efreeti and someone contests it with a level 1 DE cleric DA'ing 10 imp protectors to your grill. And I hope you CR ur corpse 3 hours later and it happens again.

Your pal,
Knuckle

L.......O......LZ..

You...Are..Still...Wrong...

Enjoy douche !

SlankyLanky
01-31-2011, 07:50 PM
knuckle you were more entertaining when you were ranting about how your the true knuckle.

maegi
01-31-2011, 10:16 PM
I was there after this shit happened on my mage Malagar and my wife was too on her mage Jazzmin. We had absolutely zero problems with Ennoi and a few others there. She told us raiders were open and we hunted there for the next 6+ hours killing raiders gobbies and the occasional guard. She was doing the entrance with her necro friend. The OP obviously just has an axe to grind. However, where Ennoi is wrong is to say something bad about staff or accuse them in a public thread. If you feel that a guide or gm is wrong, take it to petitions please. These guys volunteer their time and effort here, they don't get a paycheck and I'm pretty sure that is why you got banned.

Heebee
01-31-2011, 10:19 PM
No pooping on Brell.

/lurk

quit your lurking!

Psionide
02-01-2011, 12:35 AM
when I played there was different gob camps in HK. top floor- warrior room and raider room all different camps with different players. Hell the side room off the top floor was camped sometimes.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-01-2011, 12:44 AM
weighing in - OP is human garbage and should be banned on principle.

Dantes
02-01-2011, 12:47 AM
If you're gonna claim all the goblins, then you best have no problems keeping them all dead.

OngorDrakan
02-01-2011, 07:04 PM
It's all 1 camp on P99. It's held by 1 group almost all of the time because they can hold it. This server isn't overpopulated like Live was. It's just a part of the game society that if you don't know it, you haven't been playing long enough.

darkblade717
02-05-2011, 04:23 AM
No pooping on Brell.

/lurk

We (I) misses you!! Come back!!

maegi
02-06-2011, 09:40 AM
It's all 1 camp on P99. It's held by 1 group almost all of the time because they can hold it. This server isn't overpopulated like Live was. It's just a part of the game society that if you don't know it, you haven't been playing long enough.

Bullshit, even in the "off hours" which I consider to be 2-6am eastern standard, I find popular loot "camps" with people at them and a list of people waiting to take over, which is exactly like Live. The fact is this server is overpopulated and any decent camp worth having now is camped 24/7, whether you refer to ancient croc, AC in OOT, the ogres in West Karanas, even giant skeletons in Mountains of Rathe, which are not uber or named , yet theres usually 4-5 people trying to kill them so there's usually some waiting, disputes going on. I'm not complaining, just disputing what you said about this server not being overpopulated like Live. To me, it's exactly like Live as far as people arguing over spawns and camps, hence all these threads about KSing etc

ziggyholiday
02-06-2011, 09:15 PM
During live on TP there was always multiple groups in HHK. On P99 I've never personally seen anything other than one group there. After experiencing it both ways, it fucking sucks having more than one group there.

Lazortag
02-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Bullshit, even in the "off hours" which I consider to be 2-6am eastern standard, I find popular loot "camps" with people at them and a list of people waiting to take over, which is exactly like Live. The fact is this server is overpopulated and any decent camp worth having now is camped 24/7, whether you refer to ancient croc, AC in OOT, the ogres in West Karanas, even giant skeletons in Mountains of Rathe, which are not uber or named , yet theres usually 4-5 people trying to kill them so there's usually some waiting, disputes going on. I'm not complaining, just disputing what you said about this server not being overpopulated like Live. To me, it's exactly like Live as far as people arguing over spawns and camps, hence all these threads about KSing etc

There are tons of camps that people almost never exp at (whereas they did on live). Orc groups in highpass were one of the most sought after groups for that level back on my server, yet now people pretty much only camp the idol. No one groups in Runnyeye, despite having a TON of mobs in it, and a named mob that has a 100% chance of spawning (with some okay lootfor that level, like blackened iron crown, black iron girdle, grotesque mask, etc.). The castle in mistmoore is rarely fully camped. Almost no one goes to Sol A these days. Splitpaw has quite a few mobs that almost never get killed because groups just don't go that deep. Don't get me started on kedge...

People on this server are too spoiled - they think they can plant their characters in Uguk forever because of the exp bonus, and if they don't find a group in an hour, they claim that the server is "overpopulated".

bizzum
02-06-2011, 10:56 PM
I like Mondays because I play this game where I go through forums (mainly R&F) and look at the various titles of posts, and then go to the last page and see how far they digressed.

Anybody else do this? :D

Harrison
02-06-2011, 11:39 PM
There are tons of camps that people almost never exp at (whereas they did on live). Orc groups in highpass were one of the most sought after groups for that level back on my server, yet now people pretty much only camp the idol. No one groups in Runnyeye, despite having a TON of mobs in it, and a named mob that has a 100% chance of spawning (with some okay lootfor that level, like blackened iron crown, black iron girdle, grotesque mask, etc.). The castle in mistmoore is rarely fully camped. Almost no one goes to Sol A these days. Splitpaw has quite a few mobs that almost never get killed because groups just don't go that deep. Don't get me started on kedge...

People on this server are too spoiled - they think they can plant their characters in Uguk forever because of the exp bonus, and if they don't find a group in an hour, they claim that the server is "overpopulated".

Mistmoore, pathing bugs galore. No thanks.
Kedge, same thing. Warping through walls etc. No thanks.

SolA and Paw are amazing though.

xshayla701
02-07-2011, 01:42 AM
Kedge, same thing. Warping through walls etc. No thanks.

I don't think this is a problem anymore

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-07-2011, 01:54 AM
I have leveled extensively in mistmoor, and the pathing seems to work fine. Mobs act like doors arent there, but thats not the same as warping thru walls. They do walk thru walls on the way back from trains ive found, but thats usually just a small piece of the train. Also, in a few spots, most notably the throne room, and i think the garden, they will actually run away from you and around the room if you agro from too far away; you have to coax them out of those places... but nothing that cant be handled with experience. I believe thats pretty much how it was on live iirc. Found the pathing to be really well done there, its just a hard zone due to tightness, undead seeing invis, big agro chains. Man up.

Gorgetrapper
02-07-2011, 01:57 AM
I leveled in Mistmoore on my warrior from 30-43 easy from castle ent camp, to inside pulling nearly everything I could. Blued 2 handed hammer easily solved any agro issues, and because the mobs had such low HP, they died pretty quickly with AEs going off constantly. The pathing is pretty bad, but once you know how it works there, it's just as bad as any other zone.

darkblade717
02-07-2011, 05:42 AM

I've seen and been in groups in Highpass up until level 50s started chain-camping the idol, quite a few people in SolA as of late. Splitpaw...well most people are too stupid to invis, and with the first room behind the double doors always pulling half the zone with it, even if things are lulled, it deters people from wanting to venture deeper only to end up with a possibly longr and more dangerous CR.