PDA

View Full Version : Hotpocket the Druid

twizztid
01-24-2011, 07:02 AM
I and a friend were sitting in SRO camping AC. Minding our own buisness, a Sand giant pops. Cool. We decide to allow it to stay alive until 2 PM which is kind of the best time to kill the PH's becuase your chances go up for AC later.

So we wait, and low and behold RIGHT at 2pm, Hotpocket the shifty druid ( level 50 of Transcendnce ) pulls the mob all the way around the zone close to around the Oasis ZL and around to near the Inno ZL. We were looking for the person taking our mob. No one CC'd, no one asked us ( clearly we were on the hill ) just took it.

After I ran around looking for it, at 8PM game time, I find Hotpocket with our SG, the mob at 15%. Hotpocket deliberatly stole our PH, without consent, kept it alive as long as possible to ruin our spawn.

I msg'd IT many times and got no response until was caught, saying didn't see us. No CC was called, we were clearly on hill. Kind of bull shit like this is what is gonna make people quit.

Bruno
01-24-2011, 07:32 AM
I had an SK do this to me once on VZ/TZ. He did it with the dino PH for a good 2 hours. Luckily it was a pvp server.

Omnimorph
01-24-2011, 08:09 AM
Gotta be quite vigilante when camping AC in sro, i had a number of times people run past the camp when i was leaving it up and run off with my ph's :/ If this was deliberate then it's definitely poor form.

korrowan
01-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Totally worth ragequitting over...totally.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
01-24-2011, 10:54 AM
I was in a pug with Hotpocket 2 days ago - was a cleric, level 36 or so.

jilena
01-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Needs more rage AND more quitting.

twizztid
01-24-2011, 03:02 PM
I was in a pug with Hotpocket 2 days ago - was a cleric, level 36 or so.

Ah okay, was /role and was halfling, was my assumptoin of druid ><. Regardless, was pretty intention. But everyone know no one will be punished. /shrug

twizztid
01-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Totally worth ragequitting over...totally.

Meh, just frustrating when you spend 3 + hours doing something and someone comes up and ruins it knowing they are fucking you over for another hour of spawn and nothing will get done. /shrug.

korrowan
01-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Meh, just frustrating when you spend 3 + hours doing something and someone comes up and ruins it knowing they are fucking you over for another hour of spawn and nothing will get done. /shrug.

I ll sell you some jb00ts for 4.9k then you won't have to worry about it.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
01-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Considering class/level confusion it seems more likely that it just took a really long time to kill the sg. Pocket was stand up in group, stood for a lot of bullshit from psychotic group members that a true asshole would not have. Ignoring tells also may have been missing tells if not using tell windows/dedicated tell chat box. I dunno, I'm leaning towards giving the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I'll ask him.

abegeden
01-24-2011, 04:17 PM
n00bs

twizztid
01-24-2011, 06:49 PM
Yeah true, understood. I hear your valid ponits. It literally took her him it w/e literally 15 minutes, and as soon as I found her, she nuked it twice and peaced out. Me and the person I was camping it with sent a number of tells, OOC's ect and no response. Only response was when I found IT, then like I said, 2 nukes and ran away.

Could be a complete wrong turn of events all at the most coincidentel times, but a simple sorry or SOMETHING would have been apprititiated. Mistakes are made but IT was just straight up rude and sneaky. And who just steals a sg from a rare spawn point when 2 people are clearly there >< Not to mention if it was me, I always /who to make sure a person that is higher level isn't camping it.

I don't know just kinda annoying. -.-

twizztid
01-24-2011, 06:50 PM
^ Msg for reply to DetriotVeletSmooth

Lostprophets
01-24-2011, 08:19 PM
you do realize someone running through SRO with a SG up they will aggro it whether level 1 or 50...it WILL aggro.

Man up kiddo, grow some balls and stop blubbering bout petty shit. if you didn't leave up a SG it wouldn't have been aggro'd, regardless if it was a PH/wrong time. That's a landing strip for traffic...Wizard Spire, Druid Ring, and also a runway to get to EC, and opposite to Exp camps.

It's not his fault he was running through and ran right into it.

twizztid
01-24-2011, 08:27 PM
you do realize someone running through SRO with a SG up they will aggro it whether level 1 or 50...it WILL aggro.

Man up kiddo, grow some balls and stop blubbering bout petty shit. if you didn't leave up a SG it wouldn't have been aggro'd, regardless if it was a PH/wrong time. That's a landing strip for traffic...Wizard Spire, Druid Ring, and also a runway to get to EC, and opposite to Exp camps.

It's not his fault he was running through and ran right into it.

Sorry kiddo but Hotpocket nuked the mob. Wasn't just running through, get your facts straight. I don't know how you make assumptions without knowing facts and try to make yourself look smart.

twizztid
01-24-2011, 08:33 PM
^ Also, it is completely legit for me to do what I wish with my camp. It may seem petty to you but when someone takes a mob from your camp I bet you woundn't be all to gitty about it, especially when you've been waiting for 3 hours and someone takes your mob. TAKES IT. Not runs past it. And tell your guildies to learn to respond and stop taking camps like that. Pretty fuckin rude imo.

Lostprophets
01-24-2011, 08:50 PM
I think you are full of shit sir. plain and simple.

Fraps or it didn't happen.

baub
01-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Don't mind our friend lostprophets here. his name, avatar, and the fact that he actually likes that band tells me he likes it in the butt

twizztid
01-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Don't mind our friend lostprophets here. his name, avatar, and the fact that he actually likes that band tells me he likes it in the butt

Copy that sir.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
01-24-2011, 09:23 PM
I have no opinion one way or the other till i talk to someone, just throwin in my opinion. I tend to agree that if tells were ignored it seems fucked up. Maybe a feud with an alt of his or something else is behind it? Or maybe the agro actually did occur a lttle bit away from the camp and he just happened to drag it nearby as he was kiting it away? Its also not like he actually stole the AC...

Auchae
01-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Hotpocket cares very little for anyone but himself. When we were lower level, we grouped several times and was simply all about his experience and his grind and what he wanted. It wasn't just from grouping. He was in my guilds vent chat for awhile before he went to Transcendence. Just kind of a prick imo.