PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS DARK ASCENSION!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Bazzt_Zzzt
01-23-2011, 11:08 PM
on your keys to isle 7, LOL!

Ponden
01-23-2011, 11:10 PM
WOOT GRATS

Misto
01-23-2011, 11:33 PM
this thread is coool

vitalious
01-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Attention seekers itt.

Exxon
01-24-2011, 02:05 AM
all 150 of them?

Uaellaen
01-24-2011, 04:30 AM
3 or 4 :p

Holey
01-24-2011, 04:32 AM
DO IT FOR GRANDMA

Omnimorph
01-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Was quite funny watching them swarm to sirran XD

Molitoth
01-24-2011, 11:20 AM
To start, I have a few friends in IB and have respected lots of IB's oldschool raidforce that progressed through PoSky back when it opened. So the opinion you are about to hear is just the truth, not just some meaningless banter anti-IB propaganda.

Up until this weekend, IB had this server convinced that DA is a zerg guild, and rightfully so. Some nights DA luckily has every member login for certain kills which brings the raidforce to an extreme amount of players... which to most of the players doesn't even make fights fun. Does DA field this rediculas raidforce for every fight? Hell no, or else I would not still be playing. Personally for me, I play EQ over other MMO's because it is challenging... and I'm guessing a lot of you would say the same thing. Zerging mobs is not challenging, period.

Now, on that note... these smaller guilds love to come out and say; "WE WILL DO MORE WITH LESS!"..... We've seen it 100 times on this server and every guild that does it fails. WHY? Because simply on this competetive server, you cannot compete with pure numbers. If we had Instances (yes I know its not classic) then smaller guilds COULD do more with less and content would remain challenging. If people want to raid end game here, they join DA or IB... and THAT's why the guilds are so big.

IB merged with Darkwind, and recruited everyone they could, even d*mbshits like Sodapop to compete with DA..... and it's worked for them.
You people outside of this scene that sit here and talk shit need to understand that with every action one guild takes... it starts a reaction from the other guild. Right now, it's a numbers game... and it's quickly ruining the game.

Does DA HAVE to zerg to beat encounters? No.
Did the old IB HAVE to zerg to beat encounters? No.
Does the new IB/DW/Pantheon alliance HAVE to zerg to beat encounters? That is yet to be seen, but I'm guessing NO.

Do both guilds have to zerg in order to beat out each other? Yes.

This weekend DA took down Overseer of Air with 46, while IB/DW/Pantheon just zerged it with 85 so anyone who wants to talk about the DA zerg force is now just a hypocrit.

The ZERG arguement is now dead, you can shut up about it.

Both guilds do what they can to survive by submitting to things they really don't want to do. IB spent the whole fall months training every guild they could just to stay afloat in the raid scene, but it worked for them.

----
As far as DA getting keys on IB's Bee kill; that was an embarrassment! Personally I have stressed to the guild that not a single f*cking person uses that key until we kill the bee for ourselves, something we easily CAN and WILL do.

Harrison
01-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Lol you guys should just change your names to KEKEKEKEKEKE and get it over with

Trystych
01-24-2011, 11:44 AM
As far as DA getting keys on IB's Bee kill; that was an embarrassment! Personally I have stressed to the guild that not a single f*cking person uses that key until we kill the bee for ourselves, something we easily CAN and WILL do.

As easily as getting a 2nd kill of Overseer has been for you? I'm not trying to take away from the accomplishment of downing a very difficult mob, but I recall the DA jeers and "much respect" or lack thereof for chain petting sky bosses in the past, and we didn't even have to rez rush to do so. As we said before, how you kill your mobs is your own business and grats either way, the hypocrisy is amusing though.

I believe you will at some point, maybe soon, get a kill on Bazzt Zzzt; having members of your guild stand around and watch how others kill things will definitely help get you there faster.

As for not using the keys, clearly you don't call the shots as your guild has already been DT'd by hand of veeshan while running around on island 7.

isiah
01-24-2011, 12:38 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!

Exxon
01-24-2011, 12:47 PM
Both guilds do what they can to survive by submitting to things they really don't want to do.

Lol @ the hardcore players who spend way too much time and attention on this video game.

Alarti0001
01-24-2011, 12:59 PM
I have been waiting for the DA vs IB drama to start back up

T7g
01-24-2011, 01:14 PM
http://youchewpoop.com/wiki/images/1/17/Thumb_MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Molitoth
01-24-2011, 01:38 PM
clearly you don't call the shots

You're right, I don't. But I do have an opinion, and I've expressed it.

Anyhow, grats to both DA and IB this weekend. Some major accomplishments have been had by both guilds.

Bazzt_Zzzt
01-24-2011, 01:44 PM
MOLITOTH WROTE: WORDS

Sir, not the point! you got keyed for clearing content your guild/alliance/whatever did not clear itself, and that is just not right.

Chanus
01-24-2011, 01:45 PM
MOLITOTH WROTE: WORDS

Sir, not the point! you got keyed for clearing content your guild/alliance/whatever did not clear itself, and that is just not right.

He pretty clearly acknowledged that... though I suppose it's also obvious you didn't actually read what he wrote.

guineapig
01-24-2011, 01:52 PM
So is the goal of the server now is to have just 2 raid guilds with 200+ members each?

Is that what people are shooting for?

Harrison
01-24-2011, 02:05 PM
So is the goal of the server now is to have just 2 raid guilds with 200+ members each?

Is that what people are shooting for?

I've seen this happen on The Nameless.

"Opponent invites everyone they can, regardless of skill. Opponent begins KEKEKEKEKE assault on everything, unmatched."

"You see the problem in not being able to out DPS, camp, etc. a force of that size and are FORCED to follow suit, to a degree."

It's nothing new. There is always a less skilled force making up for it with numbers thus forcing other guilds to lower their standards and bulk up their size to remain competitive.

Trimm
01-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Another thread where the tags do not disappoint.

Maddy
01-24-2011, 02:17 PM
DW and IB did not merge. Its an alliance that works out well so far. Get your facts straight

Swarws
01-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Everything Molitoth is trying to say is just laughable. No one wants to raid with more people than necessary. Sure we started our first kill with around 80-85 on a mob that is not tuned for classic, but by the time we got the the bee boss we did it with about 60 then Sister with about 35-40. The only reason we even get up this high was because of the stupidness DA put into this server with their zerging mentality. Killing CT with 96? Killing Naggy with 60+? (Last night while Ib was in sky). Camping 65 people on top of inny spawn. I mean really.. COME ON. This is the mentality that will destroy this server.
Lets see some actions Molitoth, you say you don't like being apart of a guild that steals keys and "Can kill things with less people, but are forced to zerg" (LAWL DA) do something about it. Why are you still with these scum?
You guys killed Overseer with 47? Yet you bring 55 the next night and wipe? I think this is the wrong direction. Try to kill it with less and prove to the server what you are trying to do. Also you left 3 overseers up. Why would you not kill them all? Am I the only one that sees though all the bullshit that is spouted by this guild? DA is the one and only reason why guilds are forced to bring so many people to raids because every time they lose a boss or the numbers even out they just recruit 20 more to get the "Zerg advantage"

Fucking Pathetic

Daltheb
01-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Grats to IB/DW/Pantheon, which I will refer to as the Garbage Can Alliance, on copycatting our strat for OoA with almost double our numbers (85 vs 47), then using that same strat to move to the next boss (of the same difficulty) and acting like they're good.

Is it supposed to be some odd coincidence that you guys came up the next day to do it?

I'm not so sure you guys should be bragging about anything, considering you wiped to OoA's little brother with even more people than we had for OoA.
Maybe you forgot about that one too so let me help you out:

http://i.imgur.com/ts5DB.jpg

karsten
01-24-2011, 02:53 PM
ahh, yeah i think that was when efreeti fell through the world and started summoning people, right?

I personally would have kept fighting, but that is only because I am impervious to damage and can also walk on air, among my many ingame and RL talents!

Trimm
01-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Fucking Pathetic

Say the person who thinks it is a legit raid strategy to follow around other guilds pullers with FD classes training mobs on them for 2 hours straight. I would stay out of this one Swarws.

guineapig
01-24-2011, 03:04 PM
This is dirrected to the community at large and no single guild.

I think it's pretty sad that also those people that used to tout their love of the true competition, thrill of the race, etc. are so silent now. The people that were so hardcore, bragged of skill, of server firsts, of doing more with less, quickly, efficiently, with fewer deaths.

I know many of them are still in one of these 2 guilds (or in some cases the smaller guilds allied with them. Is that really what it was all about? How did it get to this point? Why are all your leaderships okay with this? Do you still feel proud? Or is it kind of an embarrassment but you stick around for that one last piece of loot you "need"?

I think the greatest loss is to see all these people that truly clung to the glory of being #1 at something in this game (and many of them are actually great players) being reduced to just a part of the DPS machine.

Daltheb
01-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Say the person who thinks it is a legit raid strategy to follow around other guilds pullers with FD classes training mobs on them for 2 hours straight. I would stay out of this one Swarws.

Good times IB, raiding PoF is a joy for me every time.
I hope the suspension didn't deter you from thinking about doing this again in the future Trystych, because god knows I cream my pants every time I see you guys pull these stunts.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3bymvX6bn1k" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

P.S. Detagging Alfey from IB before training us later in the raid didn't work out the way you had hoped it would, did it? Certainly didn't fool Uthgaard after he banned Gwence's training alt and kicked IB from the zone.

Shiftin
01-24-2011, 03:13 PM
ahh, yeah i think that was when efreeti fell through the world and started summoning people, right?

Facts have no place here, sir.

karsten
01-24-2011, 03:14 PM
daltheb you strike me as a gentleman who enjoys frapsing things.

Hence my joy at hearing that you frapsed our bzzat kill so that you can copycat it i mean share strategy with your guild!

Daltheb
01-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Facts have no place here, sir.

You guys have a knack for pushing mobs where they don't belong, don't you? Remember that one Vox where you guys spent over an hour before pushing her into the wall making it impossible to kill her, before eventually wiping? Gotta work on that melee positioning son.

Samuel
01-24-2011, 03:18 PM
I find it really pathetic that IB has to come to the forums and stir up drama every chance they get. DA has, for the most part, been off the forums, raiding, doing our own thing and having fun with it.

We had fun downing OoA the other night with members of our own guild, doing something that hasn't been done on the server before. We didn't immediately jump on the forums and make a post about it drawing attention to ourselves or create an anonymous account to slander our rival guild.

Now IB is here in this thread talking shit about their new server firsts which they accomplished with TWO OTHER GUILDS in their raid. If you are gonna gloat and talk shit maybe try downing bosses with a raid consisting of only your own guild.

Teensy Weensy
01-24-2011, 03:22 PM
buncha whiney assed poopsockers. The lot of you

karsten
01-24-2011, 03:23 PM
f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Bazzt_Zzzt
01-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Wait, Daltheb, you're talking about the strat they nerfed in Velious because LoS/FoH were using it on Tormax right?

The same one Cats N Hats/BoTS used through VP and everyone used on VS. The same one which everyone uses to position Trakanon instead of waiting 35 minutes.

The same one which Heaven and Earth used to kill SL/OoA/Bixie pre-Kunark in late March of 2000 yea?

Is that the one you guys developed on Saturday night?

Molitoth
01-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Everything Molitoth is trying to say is just laughable. No one wants to raid with more people than necessary

Whats laughable is that this was the exact point I was trying to make. DA nor IB is surely proud to be zerging these mobs. How can you call me laughable and then agree with my point in the next sentence?

Also you left 3 overseers up. Why would you not kill them all?
Our OoA kill was at 3am... people were tired and went to sleep.

IB closed recruitment off and then suffered severe burnout from it's core members, which has left you suffering for months until your new alliance. DA was smart enough to leave recruitment open, therfor never having an issue with burnout. I know it sucks, but thats just the way the game is.

Pheer
01-24-2011, 03:33 PM
IB closed recruitment off and then suffered severe burnout from it's core members, which has left you suffering for months until your new alliance. DA was smart enough to leave recruitment open, therfor never having an issue with burnout. I know it sucks, but thats just the way the game is.

this made me lol

you guys have always tagged anybody that has a pulse and speaks english

Harrison
01-24-2011, 03:35 PM

R
O
F
L

Loke
01-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Wait, Daltheb, you're talking about the strat they nerfed in Velious because LoS/FoH were using it on Tormax right?

The same one Cats N Hats/BoTS used through VP and everyone used on VS. The same one which everyone uses to position Trakanon instead of waiting 35 minutes.

The same one which Heaven and Earth used to kill SL/OoA/Bixie pre-Kunark in late March of 2000 yea?

I'm going to refrain from shit talking myself, because it just isn't worth it - both sides are going to keep saying the same things over and over and be convinced they're right.

However, the quoted post was pretty sick.

Pheer
01-24-2011, 03:38 PM
wait DA is claiming they actually came up with a strat themselves?

hold on gotta go outside to laugh or my house will cave in

Loke
01-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Now IB is here in this thread talking shit about their new server firsts which they accomplished with TWO OTHER GUILDS in their raid. If you are gonna gloat and talk shit maybe try downing bosses with a raid consisting of only your own guild.

If we want to play this numerous guild or merger game btw...

I'd just like to congrats DA / Mostly Harmless / Eminence / Wrathful Inquisition on all their success the past few months.

Ponden
01-24-2011, 03:40 PM

ALAWEN TOLD DA THE SECRETS OH N00000000!

Pheer
01-24-2011, 03:42 PM
top secret island 6 strat revealed

http://media.dwell.com/images/478*716/garcelon-david-beekeeper.jpg

Shannacore
01-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Someone fix that ^

Starklen
01-24-2011, 03:43 PM
DA has raided old world bosses with forces of 40, 50, and 60 players as long as it has been a guild. You've managed to flatter yourselves over this recent OoA data point, which I find to be especially amusing considering how much DA used to belittle the very tactic that was used. I'm not sure if or how you consider this to be evidence to the contrary of what gets said about DA, as most people's problems with the guild predate your membership.

And for the record, IB cleared the zone (sans big brother efreeti/eye) with a raid force that fluctuated between 40-45 last August (something you may have acknowledged, I don't know how you define old school). Meanwhile, DA sat on isle 3 farming the keeper cycle, snickering to themselves that we must be cheating or that it had to be too easy. I had the distinct pleasure of watching DA attempt to bypass the the spiroc content legitimately by charming four thunder spirits and failing miserably. The changes that have been made to the zone since then are, for the most part, irrelevant, and serve as minor annoyances. In fact, the Spiroc Lord was made to be easier for guilds like yours to kill (not that it mattered since you guys seemed pretty intent on having the strategy fed to you). You seem intent to take the same path for the bee too, which falls in line with how DA operates I guess.

Oh and loller at your ooa "strat". I'm sure it was very unique and wasn't something done repeatedly by any other guilds on the server before.

Starklen
01-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Drop this in for good measure too.

http://i51.tinypic.com/14sfo7.jpg

Bagzan
01-24-2011, 03:48 PM

This should pretty much just be requoted until the end of time. There's pretty much no completely new strategy ever developed on this server, it's just various levels of clever rehashings of things that've already been done.

This isn't talking shit, but Daltheb, if you really want to talk about a guild taking a strats you might want to think back to Spiroc Lord. DA was really nowhere near killing it until Alawen joined DA and magically the next attempts DA made your strategy changed completely (to what IB's was, what a coincidence!) and you downed it within a few tries. The fact you guys killed him I could honestly care less about - it was pretty much inevitable, but pot, meet kettle.

Not to mention the basis of this whole "stolen strat" traces back to Spiroc Lord on this server (and others back on Live), so if you really want to play internet detective at least follow the path back to its beginning/end, not just a convenient, arbitrary ending point that proves your point while ignoring the truth.

Ponden
01-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Back when Durison tried to trade me dragon loot to join DA, I asked him how DA planned on doing Isle 6. He replied with, "Island 6 is impossible pre-kunark." I also have a hard time accepting the fact that you guys think using DA idols is your own strat. Another thing that is funny is that you guys still poopsock dragons with 50+.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meg6jrYw--Q

guineapig
01-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Hobby sat in to watch how Divinity kills the Spiroc Lord. :D

Starklen
01-24-2011, 04:10 PM
I find it really pathetic that IB has to come to the forums and stir up drama every chance they get. DA has, for the most part, been off the forums, raiding, doing our own thing and having fun with it.

Doing your own thing, piggybacking key turnins off bosses you haven't killed.

abegeden
01-24-2011, 04:17 PM
god you retards are dumb.

when will you morons delete this pathetic game?

everquest isnt a challenge, your life is.

Kruel
01-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Grats on the kills guys. No reason to BS and argue about something someone did in a 10 year old video game. Just enjoy the game for what its worth and stop acting like women (unless you are).

baub
01-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Grats on the kill!

Funny that the first thing you do after said kill is make a thread about DA though, good to know I am still in all of your hearts <3

karsten
01-24-2011, 04:36 PM
gotta go outside to laugh or my house will cave in

hahhahahhahahahahhaha <3 you pheer

Daltheb
01-24-2011, 04:37 PM

This should pretty much just be requoted until the end of time. There's pretty much no completely new strategy ever developed on this server, it's just various levels of clever rehashings of things that've already been done.

This isn't talking shit, but Daltheb, if you really want to talk about a guild taking a strats you might want to think back to Spiroc Lord. DA was really nowhere near killing it until Alawen joined DA and magically the next attempts DA made your strategy changed completely (to what IB's was, what a coincidence!) and you downed it within a few tries. The fact you guys killed him I could honestly care less about - it was pretty much inevitable, but pot, meet kettle.

Not to mention the basis of this whole "stolen strat" traces back to Spiroc Lord on this server (and others back on Live), so if you really want to play internet detective at least follow the path back to its beginning/end, not just a convenient, arbitrary ending point that proves your point while ignoring the truth.

Yeah, let's quote til the end of time the pussy in IB who couldn't post under his own name, then have everyone else in the guild rally behind it. Pro-status. Apparently we stole the strat from you guys in the beginning, but you couldn't handle using it to down OoA anyways, so you had to summon forth the powers of the Garbage Can Alliance and zerg the shit out of it anyways?

Why are you scrubs complaining about when we got CT with Dozekar in the zone? You're the ones who escalated that situation by making the Garbage Can Alliance, but at least we can kill non-trivial shit on our own. Guess I gotta remind you guys about the time we downed CT with 27 to your 36, hell, we didn't even have any officers present for that kill and we still outclassed you. Please keep talking trash, this thread has been a joke from the very beginning, and the lengths you guys go to delude yourselves keeps getting funnier.

Ponden
01-24-2011, 04:39 PM
u mad bro?

Harrison
01-24-2011, 04:40 PM
lol DA talking about skill...

I fucking love this thread.

Bagzan
01-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Facts are facts, champ. Don't have to post on a character-connected account to point out factual information that's available for anyone that would only be considered inflammatory if you were foolish enough to think you came up with that strategy all on your own.

Pheer
01-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Why are you scrubs complaining about when we got CT with Dozekar in the zone? You're the ones who escalated that situation by making the Garbage Can Alliance, but at least we can kill non-trivial shit on our own.

LOL

I just

LOL

Wait are you

LOL

ROFL

"Oh fuck guys IB showed up with 60ish people, theyre matching our 3 am nightshift raid force now, TIME TO CRANK IT UP A NOTCH. 93 PLAYERS COMING IN HOT"

guineapig
01-24-2011, 04:53 PM
IB and DA should merge and include all the feeder and alliance guilds too.
Then you guys can try to clear all of Sky at level 50 with pre-Kunark gear together and all be winners.

Just imagine, no more figthing, no more racing.
Just move from target to target
camp, kill, move, camp , kill move.
100% kill ratio.
No more rants and flames.

DO IT!!!

Pheer
01-24-2011, 04:55 PM
Then you guys can try to clear all of Sky at level 50 with pre-Kunark gear together and all be winners.

100% kill ratio.

DO IT!!!

It could be called <Borg>

Our zerglings will blot out the sun

Pheer
01-24-2011, 04:56 PM
^ Wtf somehow it didnt show up but in that post it was supposed to say "It could be called Borg"

guineapig
01-24-2011, 04:56 PM
It could be called <Borg>

Our zerglings will blot out the sun

:D

I'm glad somebody here has a good sense of humor about things :)

Loke
01-24-2011, 04:58 PM

100% kill ratio.

DO IT!!!

This would suck. People bitch and complain, but without the competition they'd just get bored and quit.

Anyone who played on Mayong can confirm this. At first there was just <Tranquility> and we killed everything - then a few of us split off and made <Mortal Terror> and the two guilds had a back and fourth for awhile and eventually MT won and Tranq pretty much imploded. MT went through some name changes and leadership changes, but essentially remained the same guild and basically went unchallenged for months. Like no guild was within like 2 expansions of them. Everyone awesome basically quit because it was just boring as shit.

T7g
01-24-2011, 04:58 PM
This thread->

http://i52.tinypic.com/91gj0i.jpg

Loke
01-24-2011, 05:00 PM
This would suck. People bitch and complain, but without the competition they'd just get bored and quit.

Anyone who played on Mayong can confirm this. At first there was just Tranquility and we killed everything - then a few of us split off and made Mortal Terror and the two guilds had a back and fourth for awhile and eventually MT won and Tranq pretty much imploded. MT went through some name changes and leadership changes, but essentially remained the same guild and basically went unchallenged for months. Like no guild was within like 2 expansions of them. Everyone awesome basically quit because it was just boring as shit.

Umm, it must take out things between "<" and ">" because the two guild names I posted didn't show up. Edit'd the greater than / less than signs out of my post.

Humerox
01-24-2011, 05:02 PM
This is directed to the community at large and no single guild.

I think it's pretty sad that also those people that used to tout their love of the true competition, thrill of the race, etc. are so silent now. The people that were so hardcore, bragged of skill, of server firsts, of doing more with less, quickly, efficiently, with fewer deaths.

I know many of them are still in one of these 2 guilds (or in some cases the smaller guilds allied with them. Is that really what it was all about? How did it get to this point? Why are all your leaderships okay with this? Do you still feel proud? Or is it kind of an embarrassment but you stick around for that one last piece of loot you "need"?

I think the greatest loss is to see all these people that truly clung to the glory of being #1 at something in this game (and many of them are actually great players) being reduced to just a part of the DPS machine.

This^^

Saw it comin' bro, that's why i decided to wait till Kunark. The voices against the machine got quelled~

Morgander
01-24-2011, 05:17 PM
Lol @ the hardcore players who spend way too much time and attention on this video game.

What's funny about that? What's funny about judging somebody based on how they want to share their time? I have a full time job in a respectable position, I play the guitar, and I've played for about 15 years, I'm fluent in a foreign language, I'm a trained vocalist, I practice Northern and Southern style Kung Fu 3+ days a week, I work out and weight train 7 days a week and I find what time I have left to play the games of my choosing or to spend time with my friends and family.

Who are you to judge me, what I do, or what I derive accomplishments from? I know nothing about you but judging from your ignorant comments and stereotypical demeanor of people that post garbage like this, my guess is you couldn't top half of the accomplishments I hold in my life.

And yet you still feel the need to bash those of us that take a vested interest in a hobby such as mmo gaming?

I tip my hat off to you sir, in your ignorant stupidity. Two stern claps for you!

karsten
01-24-2011, 05:20 PM
What's funny about that? What's funny about judging somebody based on how they want to share their time? I have a full time job in a respectable position, I play the guitar, and I've played for about 15 years, I'm fluent in a foreign language, I'm a trained vocalist, I practice Northern and Southern style Kung Fu 3+ days a week, I work out and weight train 7 days a week and I find what time I have left to play the games of my choosing or to spend time with my friends and family.

Who are you to judge me, what I do, or what I derive accomplishments from? I know nothing about you but judging from your ignorant comments and stereotypical demeanor of people that post garbage like this, my guess is you couldn't top half of the accomplishments I hold in my life.

And yet you still feel the need to bash those of us that take a vested interest in a hobby such as mmo gaming?

I tip my hat off to you sir, in your ignorant stupidity. Two stern claps for you!

welp, dude, i am a young doctor

guineapig
01-24-2011, 05:22 PM

Anyone who played on Mayong can confirm this. At first there was just <Tranquility> and we killed everything - then a few of us split off and made <Mortal Terror> and the two guilds had a back and fourth for awhile and eventually MT won and Tranq pretty much imploded. MT went through some name changes and leadership changes, but essentially remained the same guild and basically went unchallenged for months. Like no guild was within like 2 expansions of them. Everyone awesome basically quit because it was just boring as shit.

It was basically a joke based on the direction things are heading in. :)
All tongue in cheek.

karsten
01-24-2011, 05:27 PM
bragged of skill

lol, like when you were like "whatever, divinity just killed three bosses in three hours!" and it turned out to be thunder spirit princess, protector of sky, and gorgalosk

Estolcles
01-24-2011, 05:28 PM

100% kill ratio.

DO IT!!!

This.

Also, the tag "3 guilds/1 cup" FOR THE WIN!

Ponden
01-24-2011, 05:29 PM
You guys can say whatever you want. I am never mad or frightened by another guild getting a kill. Whether you kill a target with 26 or 50, it doesn't matter anymore. The same strat can be used to kill every mob in the game, woahh!

This thread wasn't started because a guild killed a mob. It was obviously started because you fucks had to leach off IB's Isle 6 clear to get keyed to 7. I still love everyone though.

Atennu
01-24-2011, 05:32 PM
I've seen this happen on The Nameless.

"Opponent invites everyone they can, regardless of skill. Opponent begins KEKEKEKEKE assault on everything, unmatched."

"You see the problem in not being able to out DPS, camp, etc. a force of that size and are FORCED to follow suit, to a degree."

It's nothing new. There is always a less skilled force making up for it with numbers thus forcing other guilds to lower their standards and bulk up their size to remain competitive.

Isnt this exactly what gothic shithole tried to do? Lol get real kid.

Kruel
01-24-2011, 05:32 PM
you fucks had to leach off IB's Isle 6 clear to get keyed to 7. I still love everyone though.

WAIT now im confused. I thought this was Darkwinds kill as much as it was yours? I mean the mobs would NOT have died that night had they not been there.

Estolcles
01-24-2011, 05:33 PM

Time to burn down the Hot Topic....

Harrison
01-24-2011, 05:39 PM

No, but grats on being completely uninformed and speaking about things you know absolutely nothing about. ;)

Alarti0001
01-24-2011, 05:45 PM
GM's should just allow all guilds to train each other into insanity

Alawen Everywhere
01-24-2011, 05:50 PM
What a shame. The end game of this server could have been so much fun.

karsten
01-24-2011, 05:50 PM
the tag "3 guilds/1 cup" FOR THE WIN!

100% agree! i almost spilled my beer when i saw that

karsten
01-24-2011, 05:58 PM
WAIT now im confused. I thought this was Darkwinds kill as much as it was yours? I mean the mobs would NOT have died that night had they not been there.

NAH DUDE It was the 3 Pantheon still awake that actually set up the Sister of the Spire kill

bled12345
01-24-2011, 06:02 PM
Good times IB, raiding PoF is a joy for me every time.
I hope the suspension didn't deter you from thinking about doing this again in the future Trystych, because god knows I cream my pants every time I see you guys pull these stunts.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3bymvX6bn1k" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

P.S. Detagging Alfey from IB before training us later in the raid didn't work out the way you had hoped it would, did it? Certainly didn't fool Uthgaard after he banned Gwence's training alt and kicked IB from the zone.

lol nice video, pretty crazy train attempt to put adds on draco.

zenoo
01-24-2011, 06:12 PM
I killed ultimate weapon in the ocean and desert within 15 minutes last night.

Alkorin
01-24-2011, 06:21 PM

ccc ~

Starklen
01-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah, let's quote til the end of time the pussy in IB who couldn't post under his own name, then have everyone else in the guild rally behind it. Pro-status. Apparently we stole the strat from you guys in the beginning, but you couldn't handle using it to down OoA anyways, so you had to summon forth the powers of the Garbage Can Alliance and zerg the shit out of it anyways?

Why are you scrubs complaining about when we got CT with Dozekar in the zone? You're the ones who escalated that situation by making the Garbage Can Alliance, but at least we can kill non-trivial shit on our own. Guess I gotta remind you guys about the time we downed CT with 27 to your 36, hell, we didn't even have any officers present for that kill and we still outclassed you. Please keep talking trash, this thread has been a joke from the very beginning, and the lengths you guys go to delude yourselves keeps getting funnier.

You were probably punching bats in the EFP newbie yard when I was looking down on you from isle 7.

T7g
01-24-2011, 06:23 PM
You were probably punching bats in the EFP newbie yard when I was looking down on you from isle 7.

What does that have to do with anything?

Starklen
01-24-2011, 06:26 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

Sorry, thought this was where we go to flame each other.

baub
01-24-2011, 06:37 PM
I killed ultimate weapon in the ocean and desert within 15 minutes last night.

atta boy!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/69xeiMUVZhc" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

T7g
01-24-2011, 06:39 PM
Well, usually a good flame is well thought out; perhaps I'm not used to such simplistic trolling in this forum.

Starklen
01-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Well, usually a good flame is well thought out; perhaps I'm not used to such simplistic trolling in this forum.

Seem familiar to me.

T7g
01-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Seem familiar to me.

/comfort

mitic
01-24-2011, 06:47 PM

T7g
01-24-2011, 06:51 PM

Really I think the embarrassment comes from the fact that we have to call it Bzz 2.0, Sister of the Spire 2.0

Obviously something was wrong with the original mobs, yet other guilds had no problem using everything at their disposal to down them to get illegitimate keys.. Why? I mean, from a strategic standpoint, very good idea. Yet, shady as fuck since not many people had access to test that content before it went live.

We can say... "They didn't know the zone was broken"

and everyone will simply respond....

"LOL!"

Slathar
01-24-2011, 06:52 PM
we are the champions of video games! we do things this way therefore we are better!

bragging about skills in an mmorpg is hilarious hahahahahaha

Harrison
01-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Isn't it more sad you're spam flaming incessantly on a forum dedicated to a game you probably don't play? Yes, yes it is.

Erasong
01-24-2011, 06:55 PM
Umm, it must take out things between "<" and ">" because the two guild names I posted didn't show up. Edit'd the greater than / less than signs out of my post.

loke i was in tranq. were you "loke" on that server?

Icecometus
01-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Grats on the kills boys and girls. The ends justify the means.

Loke
01-24-2011, 07:22 PM
loke i was in tranq. were you "loke" on that server?

Yea - gnome wizard. Can't remember why, but myself, Alorian, Sayoc and a few others left with Zain to form MT. Was actually kind of fun while those two guilds were going back and forth.

Also, T7g, I feel like you're getting dangerously close to implying that Bee and Sister being bugged at release was all part of the server staff's master plan to give IB a strategic advantage by letting them kill a mob, and then increasing the difficulty so that no one could kill it again until like 4 months later. Please, please tell me that isn't where you were going with that.

Ronas
01-24-2011, 07:24 PM
I just wanna congrats Darkwind on Bixie!

quido
01-24-2011, 07:27 PM
atta boy!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/69xeiMUVZhc" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Is that Morgander playing the guitar? You're really good man!

Abysis
01-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Everyone is such exaggerates, but i guess thats the point of these forums.
Its the nature of the beast.

Grats everyone!

Sodapop
01-24-2011, 07:53 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-h3ocCmOZ18" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

T7g
01-24-2011, 07:57 PM
Server staff? No! there are far too many different staff members with varying personalities for me to ever imply a conspiracy. It's demonstrably not true, for many reasons.

However, you know, back when my guild was a month old you guys attempted to merge with us- and I learned quite a bit back then, you know; stuff you wouldn't tell your grandma.

Earlier in the thread;

I had the distinct pleasure of watching DA attempt to bypass the the spiroc content legitimately by charming four thunder spirits and failing miserably

You mean... pass the spiroc lord content the way your guild did?

You know, the way everyone knew was broken....?

(We all know you can't charm mobs in Plane of Sky in classic, so how did that go on for so long unpatched?)

So you're saying, it's you know... Shitty that they were trying to do... The same thing IB did to get as far as they did when Sky came out?

As the leader of a guild... who is also a developer...

At what point is it fucked up to say.. "Well, we know these mobs aren't supposed to be charmable, but hey! Lets go get some keys anyways instead of bringing the zone down immediately for patching..."

Of course!

It's strategy!

Which is why noone "tests" Kunark beta! Why make a bug report when you can profit off a vulnerability until someone else figures it out? =)

Starklen
01-24-2011, 09:11 PM
You mean... pass the spiroc lord content the way your guild did?

You know, the way everyone knew was broken....?

(We all know you can't charm mobs in Plane of Sky in classic, so how did that go on for so long unpatched?)

So you're saying, it's you know... Shitty that they were trying to do... The same thing IB did to get as far as they did when Sky came out?

As the leader of a guild... who is also a developer...

At what point is it fucked up to say.. "Well, we know these mobs aren't supposed to be charmable, but hey! Lets go get some keys anyways instead of bringing the zone down immediately for patching..."

Of course!

It's strategy!

Which is why noone "tests" Kunark beta! Why make a bug report when you can profit off a vulnerability until someone else figures it out? =)

See, now I can't take you or your guild seriously anymore. Either this is some clever metatroll on your part, or you really are retarded and misinformed enough to believe that. The entire zone was completed before anyone even thought to try and charm one of those.

We used around 10 clerics btw, feel free to try that on your attempts since it looks like you could use the help.

Alarti0001
01-24-2011, 09:21 PM
See, now I can't take you or your guild seriously anymore.

Oh noes IB guild member won't take us seriously anymore. Whatever will we do !

Ronas
01-24-2011, 09:21 PM
See, now I can't take you or your guild seriously anymore. Either this is some clever metatroll on your part, or you really are retarded and misinformed enough to believe that. The entire zone was completed before anyone even thought to try and charm one of those.

We used around 10 clerics btw, feel free to try that on your attempts since it looks like you could use the help.

^^ Dont be fooled t7. And i give you another hint, use of 11-12 cleric would be more appropriate because as you already know there's a slight delay in CH.. so 10 secs is more like 12 secs.

T7g
01-24-2011, 09:23 PM

Oh god, I've been waiting for this...

Take my guild seriously? Like you know... when you guys wanted to merge with us when we had been on the server no longer than a month?

You can say that, of course- but you might forget I have access to your forums through some members that not even you guys know about. Stuff that.. you know, most people shouldn't see ;) It's been like this since even before the merger. I love how happily and willingly you've accepted my old guild members into your ranks, because I have to say it's made keeping tabs on all of you _much_ easier.

That being said....

You act as if I don't know what's going on behind the scenes. While I don't mind you believing this, it's far from the truth. You're only making my job easier by accepting all the people that "defect" from TMO.

It's not as if you've ever fooled anyone- and that is precisely why every guild on the server but Darkwind and Pantheon will JUMP at the chance to do anything to inconvenience you. We're all here to play the game and have a good time- relive the nostalgia. For IB it's something entirely different.

Starklen
01-24-2011, 09:24 PM
^^ Dont be fooled t7. And i give you another hint, use of 11-12 cleric would be more appropriate because as you already know there's a slight delay in CH.. so 10 secs is more like 12 secs.

This is sage advice.

Starklen
01-24-2011, 09:26 PM
Oh god, I've been waiting for this...

Take my guild seriously? Like you know... when you guys wanted to merge with us when we had been on the server no longer than a month?

You can say that, of course- but you might forget I have access to your forums through some members that not even you guys know about. Stuff that.. you know, most people shouldn't see ;) It's been like this since even before the merger. I love how happily and willingly you've accepted my old guild members into your ranks, because I have to say it's made keeping tabs on all of you _much_ easier.

That being said....

You act as if I don't know what's going on behind the scenes. While I don't mind you believing this, it's far from the truth. You're only making my job easier by accepting all the people that "defect" from TMO.

It's not as if you've ever fooled anyone- and that is precisely why every guild on the server but Darkwind and Pantheon will JUMP at the chance to do anything to inconvenience you. We're all here to play the game and have a good time- relive the nostalgia. For IB it's something entirely different.

You don't. I tried to help but I guess you just don't want to listen. Enjoy basking in your own ignorance and farming royals, or whatever it is you do with your guild these days.

T7g
01-24-2011, 09:28 PM
You don't. I tried to help but I guess you just don't want to listen. Enjoy basking in your own ignorance and farming royals, or whatever it is you do with your guild these days.

We'll continue as we have sniping kills out from under your nose while the majority get taken by DA.

Starklen
01-24-2011, 09:28 PM
By the way, I had some guides posted up on our forums with pretty pictures on how to kill some of the stuff in sky. You should take a peek at those next time you log in your secret CIA account.

Alarti0001
01-24-2011, 09:29 PM

Noble Dojorn I believe was our last "kill" But I can see how you could confuse that with SolA, efreeti's and such.

Alarti0001
01-24-2011, 09:30 PM
By the way, I had some guides posted up on our forums with pretty pictures on how to kill some of the stuff in sky. You should take a peek at those next time you log in your secret CIA account.

It is a NSA account, get with the times.

Starklen
01-24-2011, 09:31 PM
We'll continue as we have sniping kills out from under your nose while the majority get taken by DA.

What spawns are you sniping? I just want to make sure I notice.

Starklen
01-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Noble? I think we killed that mob 3 times last week. Good snipe.

Starklen
01-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Old website and batphone. Clearly the information never helped.

Harrison
01-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Oh, the naughty things you can do with all that.

T7g
01-24-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm not trying to do anything other than prove what he's calling me out on.

Starklen
01-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Also, you posted some #s of DA members in that. You might want to see if that is cool with them.

T7g
01-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Also, you posted some #s of DA members in that. You might want to see if that is cool with them.

You might want to ask members of your own guild if it's cool that they give me access to such information. We all know the circus that goes on around here. Are we going to be adults about it or is it going to keep disintegrating into this? This thread should have been over forever ago, no one has any room to talk here.

yaaaflow
01-24-2011, 09:48 PM
hey neat its my phone number

Starklen
01-24-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm not sure, you are the one that seems proud for posting an old batphone list from an old forum and standing triumphantly as if a point is proven. My name isn't even on that list, and 90% of those people don't play anymore. You literally are just going to be harassing people you don't know, or have ever played the game with. I don't think Daliant or Hits will appreciate your actions either.

Alarti0001
01-24-2011, 10:03 PM
apparently you dont realize that 99% of the shit that goes on here is drunken rants....file it as such

Alkorin
01-24-2011, 10:06 PM
The list was dealt with. Let's pretend that never happened, shall we?

Hobby
01-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Posting private information such as numbers and emails and address's is disgraceful..

Don't do it, regardless of your intentions. Taking things to such a personal level is pathetic and ridiculous.

Jeah
01-24-2011, 10:21 PM
This thread takes pathetic to all new levels.

Harrison
01-24-2011, 10:26 PM
It's not pathetic when it's against a slob like you. It's appropriate and hilarious.

Harrison
01-24-2011, 10:29 PM
You're* ;)

Chanus
01-24-2011, 10:29 PM
Jesus Christ, this loser still hangs around the forums trying to troll?

Harrison
01-24-2011, 10:35 PM
No i actually havnt been on the forums in awhile my buddies just told me some drama is going down and i should check it out so obviously i am. So when a GM says stupid shit like Hobby ill call em out

Lol you lie like a cheap rug

You're on here every day.

Ronas
01-24-2011, 10:40 PM
O about the ginger boy? i found it funny, so did you raren, but yah it got abit out of hand, i mean uth was using in game global for that, just to let you know how sad it got...

Evorix
01-24-2011, 10:42 PM
O about the ginger boy? i found it funny, so did you raren, but yah it got abit out of hand, i mean uth was using in game global for that, just to let you know how sad it got...

pretty sad indeed

Alawen Everywhere
01-24-2011, 11:16 PM
It's really weird seeing Loke getting in the middle of this considering that he was in DA when IB was clearing sky, before all the corruption ripped the guild apart.

It's also really weird seeing Starklen pretend he had anything to do with IB being on top when he was in Transcendence during those days. In fact, none of the IB people speaking up in this thread were part of the old guard. They were all part of the post-DA zerg recruit crew.

This is a lot like a mosh pit. It doesn't matter who's swinging at who as long as they land a couple good ones.

john_savage1982
01-24-2011, 11:25 PM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8660/1277478981837.png

Nuggie
01-24-2011, 11:27 PM
Moar, give me moar!

Starklen
01-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Pretend? This thread was about plane of sky.

Ronas
01-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Alawen, if you gonna stay off the server you might as well stay off the forums. The reason for this is you are out of tune what is going on, i mean if you want to relate the past accomplishment with the current, could at least say something like. Why is it that IB was able to kill bees 4-5 months back but hiatus for 4 months before taking it out again. Easy answer would be because allying with DW FTW. Regardless how many numbers was used on it, it was a joint effort. Congrats

Shannacore
01-25-2011, 12:41 AM
bzzzz

Benebric
01-25-2011, 01:10 AM
That's not a bee!

chtulu
01-25-2011, 01:48 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-1GadTfGFvU" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Shannacore
01-25-2011, 03:20 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-1GadTfGFvU" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xP1-oquwoL8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Shannacore
01-25-2011, 03:21 AM
Nicolas Cage, why you so silly?

chtulu
01-25-2011, 03:26 AM
Nicolas Cage, why you so silly?

http://www.bannedinhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/1244703835750.jpg

JayDee
01-25-2011, 03:28 AM
some of the worst acting the big screen will ever see

chtulu
01-25-2011, 03:38 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CyXl2RMZ0Po" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Shannacore
01-25-2011, 03:40 AM
U R TELLING ME BAD LIEUTENANT ISN'T UR FAV MOVIE OF ALL TIME ?!

chtulu
01-25-2011, 03:41 AM
U R TELLING ME BAD LIEUTENANT ISN'T UR FAV MOVIE OF ALL TIME ?!

After Raising Arizona, his career went down hill.

chtulu
01-25-2011, 03:52 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5PJddmfesaA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

chtulu
01-25-2011, 04:11 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YiV2BUlFzk8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Jenni D
01-25-2011, 05:06 AM
i was enjoying this whine fest, but you two really ruined it with these god awful razzie worthy videos of nick cage. get a room!!!

Loke
01-25-2011, 05:15 AM
It's really weird seeing Loke getting in the middle of this considering that he was in DA when IB was clearing sky, before all the corruption ripped the guild apart.

How am I "getting in the middle of this?" I quoted a post I thought was a good point and funny. I then pointed out that DA has merged with at least 3 other guilds. Then I brought up something regarding the 51/50 server that really had nothing to do with PoSky, killing mobs, or the topic of this thread at all. I'd say I've done a pretty solid job of not "getting in the middle of this."

Ronas
01-25-2011, 06:44 AM
How am I "getting in the middle of this?" I quoted a post I thought was a good point and funny. I then pointed out that DA has merged with at least 3 other guilds. Then I brought up something regarding the 51/50 server that really had nothing to do with PoSky, killing mobs, or the topic of this thread at all. I'd say I've done a pretty solid job of not "getting in the middle of this."

Wouldnt exactly call it merging when you only taking on 4-7 of there members. If you put it that way, i mean that would mean da merged with most guild on the server including ib right? But with the IB/DW/Path thing going on, you can /w "<guild>" and say for a fact that there is this much of so and so all grouped together to zerg that shit down. But like i said in the end you won, good work. Should be glad and leave it at that.

Omnimorph
01-25-2011, 06:47 AM
I don't think this thread was ever about bragging about the accomplishment, but more calling DA on the fact that they saw another guild kill something, and seizing the opportunity ran and handed key items in for keys to an island they hadn't progressed to.

You also call it a zerg, if you can muster 90+ for a CT kill then surely you could kill the bee yourself, not needing to bypass the isle by keying past it on the back of someone else's kill.

Ronas
01-25-2011, 06:55 AM
O that what this thread means?? I looked at the first post and the title, its like whos this Bazzt_Zzzt user, pretty stupid if the only one that would understand might of been DA. I Dont think DA gave two shit tho cept for the few i saw post on first few pages. But to the general public it doesnt mean shit. Which mean i shouldnt even be posting in here. Sorry

Omnimorph
01-25-2011, 07:12 AM
oh, and for the lulz

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/907pWO4TGp4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Holey
01-25-2011, 07:38 AM
i lulz, takes 4 days for them to key up, or like 10 hours just to get to island 4

Loke
01-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Wouldnt exactly call it merging when you only taking on 4-7 of there members. If you put it that way, i mean that would mean da merged with most guild on the server including ib right? But with the IB/DW/Path thing going on, you can /w "<guild>" and say for a fact that there is this much of so and so all grouped together to zerg that shit down. But like i said in the end you won, good work. Should be glad and leave it at that.

Umm, Mostly Harmless was at least 20 (probably more like 25-30) - now, 4-7 may only remain, but it was definitely a merger. I don't know the exact details of the Eminence merger, but again, it was definitely more than 4-7 (hell, more than 4-7 former Eminence people actively raid with DA still). Same with WI - I don't know the exact numbers, but I would say it is probably at least as many as the average number of Pantheon members that frequent IB/DW/Path raids.

I'm not saying mergers or working with other guild is a bad thing - it is a requirement given the high attrition rate of players on this server. I was simply pointing out how ridiculous it was for people to be giving IB shit for working with other guilds when DA has absorbed at least 3 other guilds in the past 6 months.

Alawen Everywhere
01-25-2011, 07:55 AM
Alawen, if you gonna stay off the server you might as well stay off the forums. The reason for this is you are out of tune what is going on, i mean if you want to relate the past accomplishment with the current, could at least say something like. Why is it that IB was able to kill bees 4-5 months back but hiatus for 4 months before taking it out again. Easy answer would be because allying with DW FTW. Regardless how many numbers was used on it, it was a joint effort. Congrats

O that what this thread means?? I looked at the first post and the title, its like whos this Bazzt_Zzzt user, pretty stupid if the only one that would understand might of been DA. I Dont think DA gave two shit tho cept for the few i saw post on first few pages. But to the general public it doesnt mean shit. Which mean i shouldnt even be posting in here. Sorry

Lol?

Alawen Everywhere
01-25-2011, 07:57 AM

You just did it again.

Pheer
01-25-2011, 08:14 AM
You just did it again.

you mad bro

JayDee
01-25-2011, 08:22 AM
This thread is as boring as i envisioned

Hasbinbad
01-25-2011, 09:45 AM
You just did it again.
http://www.411lowdown.com/images/britney-spears-ugly-2.jpg

Oops!

Misto
01-25-2011, 09:57 AM
Here is a brief summary of the last 17 pages.

IB is butthurt that DA looted keys.

Kruel
01-25-2011, 10:05 AM

IB is butthurt that DA turned in there own keys to a siran IB / DW / Panth Spawnd.

Ponden
01-25-2011, 10:25 AM
Alawen, together we can click the server first Mrylo bp.

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 11:33 AM

IB is butthurt that DA looted keys.

Nobody from DA ninjalooted any keys from IB. We turned in our own key pieces to Sirran. Feel free to ask how guilty that makes me feel.

mitic
01-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Nobody from DA ninjalooted any keys from IB. We turned in our own key pieces to Sirran.

where is the difference?

azeth
01-25-2011, 11:43 AM
man everyone not in my guild is so fucking stupid on this server.

azeth
01-25-2011, 11:44 AM
ya sirran popped and we handed in keys we had from previous isle 6 trash clears, cool story bros.

azeth
01-25-2011, 11:45 AM
did you guys hear that people who weren't at the original Vox/Nag/Phin kill are raiding the Planes???

isiah
01-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Why do you all discuss this material? To what point does this discourse actually have?

mitic
01-25-2011, 11:48 AM
man everyone not in my guild is so fucking stupid on this server.

bet alot of non da taged ppl, not involved in this drama, will apreciate your above comment

azeth
01-25-2011, 11:49 AM
bet alot of non da taged ppl, not involved in this drama, will apreciate your above comment

right, your argument is contextually sound, also.

Kruel
01-25-2011, 11:49 AM
where is the difference?

diffrence is that we didnt touch there mob or kill. By them killing a mob it spawned another. We already had pieces to turn them in. We simply walked up to a nonkos mob and gave him out items to finish a "quest".

azeth
01-25-2011, 11:51 AM
Mitic how about if you don't understand Sky mechanics and key piece turn ins, maybe don't run your mouth on the thread?

Loke
01-25-2011, 11:56 AM
I heard Azeth only plays 12 minutes a day, has 3 accounts full of L50s, millions of platinum and does more DPS than any 10 characters on this server combined.

azeth
01-25-2011, 11:56 AM
You're right about almost all of that.

azeth
01-25-2011, 11:57 AM
I heard Azeth only plays 2 hrs a day, has 2 accounts and 5 L50s, 392k and does more DPS than anyone but Otto.
fixt.

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 11:58 AM
...does more DPS than any 10 characters on this server combined.

That'd be me, actually.

azeth
01-25-2011, 11:59 AM
^ true

azeth
01-25-2011, 12:00 PM
did you guys hear that people who weren't at the original Vox/Nag/Phin kill are raiding the Planes???

Starklen
01-25-2011, 12:01 PM
You don't need keys to raid the planes.

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 12:02 PM
You don't need keys to your mother's chastity belt either.

azeth
01-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Flags = Keys, per PoP

azeth
01-25-2011, 12:03 PM
^ not classic, mother effer...

Ponden
01-25-2011, 12:06 PM
ya sirran popped and we handed in keys we had from previous isle 6 trash clears, cool story bros.

We? You weren't there.

azeth
01-25-2011, 12:06 PM
We? You weren't there.

Really man?

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 12:07 PM
We? You weren't there.

Ponden, trying to call people out on semantics isn't something stupid people should be doing, just saying.

Ponden
01-25-2011, 12:07 PM
you mad Azeth? you sound mad bro. why you gotta be so mad? you have a somewhat hot girl, go get laid and stop being so mad. it was like 6 people that got keys, i didnt see you on isle 6 with us. stop raging bro. why you mad?

azeth
01-25-2011, 12:08 PM
All right, Ponden. Guess that's how it is.

Ponden
01-25-2011, 12:08 PM
I love trolling you guys. It is so easy.

Starklen
01-25-2011, 12:10 PM
There weren't any flags in 1999.

Kruel
01-25-2011, 12:10 PM
you mad Azeth? you sound mad bro. why you gotta be so mad? you have a somewhat hot girl, go get laid and stop being so mad. ?

real men get laid while raiding.. true story

Also you guys were mad lul.. thats why there is a post about it.

Loke
01-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Why Otto? If you're talking unbuffed (i.e. his 41% vs your 36% or 31%) pretty sure Slipshank would qualify too. If you're talking raid buffed, I'd imagine a couple other rogues would come into play. There is also Zilo and Prospect to consider. Also monks - 90% of the time, the top DPS on raids according to my parser is a monk.

Actually never mind - just realized I'm taking away from the DA v IB arguments that have been going on since like early May of last year when DA got their first God kill. Seriously, like 8-9 months of the same old shit - just (some) new people saying it.

Ponden
01-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Im not mad. I dont play P99 much anymore.

azeth
01-25-2011, 12:12 PM
Loke unfortunately my only retort would make me sound like Sam Deathwalker, so.. end.

guineapig
01-25-2011, 12:13 PM
Why Otto? If you're talking unbuffed (i.e. his 41% vs your 36% or 31%) pretty sure Slipshank would qualify too. If you're talking raid buffed, I'd imagine a couple other rogues would come into play. There is also Zilo and Prospect to consider. Also monks - 90% of the time, the top DPS on raids according to my parser is a monk.

True, monks do seem to be top dog when they are straight DPS-ing and not pulling for the raid.

Kruel
01-25-2011, 12:13 PM
who do you think would win in a arm wrestling comp.

Right handed...

DA vs. IB/DW/Panth..

would there be 3 arms vs 1 or just 1 vs 1 and were would it be held?

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Protip: asking why people are mad and claiming to be trolling them is a good cover for your ineptitude. We're totally fooled bro.

Ponden
01-25-2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.darkascensionguild.com/

FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF EVERQUEST!??!?! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Starklen
01-25-2011, 12:16 PM
THIS IS A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

Kruel
01-25-2011, 12:17 PM
THIS IS A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

he mad

Ponden
SUCKS THAT SKY WAS CLEARED ALREADY PRE-KUNARK! BUT GRATS TO DA'S FIRST SERVER FIRST!

Loke
Loke unfortunately my only retort would make me sound like Sam Deathwalker, so.. end.

It would make you sound like a pedo? O_o

I'd refrain too then. Totally understandable.

azeth
01-25-2011, 12:18 PM
It would make you sound like a pedo? O_o

I'd refrain too then. Totally understandable.

I actually don't follow, did I miss a thread where Sam D was identified as a pedo?

Loke
01-25-2011, 12:18 PM
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Sam_DeathWalker

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 12:19 PM
I thought Sammy was just into prostitutes?

Ponden
01-25-2011, 12:19 PM
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Sam_DeathWalker

azeth
01-25-2011, 12:20 PM
wow, never knew.

he did siq deepee-ess tho

mitic
01-25-2011, 12:23 PM
diffrence is that we didnt touch there mob or kill. By them killing a mob it spawned another. We already had pieces to turn them in. We simply walked up to a nonkos mob and gave him out items to finish a "quest".

the point is, i would never USE a rival guild to key members of my own guild. but yea, everyone has different understandings how to build positive rep. on this server apparently :)

Kruel
01-25-2011, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=Daltheb;211231]Good times IB, raiding PoF is a joy for me every time.

Trystych - Ib officer.. Discuss

Omnimorph
01-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Seems a bit hypocritical to brag about an achievement (like killing OoA) and then go on to gain something through doing none of the work and just riding on the back of another guild.

"we got to isle 7 without having to zerg the boss on isle 6 because we are elite guild who do more with less!"

"o rly?"

Starklen
01-25-2011, 12:34 PM
You realize that Durison was suspended for training last summer, right?

Loke
01-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Really Kruel? I love all these newer people who get involved in the whole IB v DA who haven't even been involved in it for like half of the time. Both sides have been guilty of training. Durison, Nizzarr, Muse, Veric, and a couple other former DA officers whose names you probably wouldn't even recognize have all been suspended at least once for training.

You post these fraps like it is evidence of IB being the bad guy, when in reality, both sides have done shit like to each other so many times that trying to point fingers is beyond laughable.

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 12:35 PM
the point is, i would never USE a rival guild to key members of my own guild. but yea, everyone has different understandings how to build positive rep. on this server apparently :)

I wasn't aware IB was trying to build a positive rep on this server, or even knew how to?

I guess Trystych might be the officer in charge of Public Relations?

He clearly knows what he's doing!

Thatguy05
01-25-2011, 12:37 PM
grats on 330+ views daltheb, keep it up bruh

Kruel
01-25-2011, 12:38 PM
Video was used as an example that top end raiding is "dirty".

DA / Nor IB (i wont put DW into this) care what eachother think of them

karsten
01-25-2011, 12:39 PM
hey bro i thought i would help you out by mentioned that you already posted that video

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 12:41 PM
What video?

This video?

Thatguy05
01-25-2011, 12:41 PM
IB clearly doesnt train enough if theres only 1 video posted about 50 times.

EVERDENCE!

Aadill
01-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Both sides have been guilty of training. Durison, Nizzarr, Muse, Veric, and a couple other former DA officers whose names you probably wouldn't even recognize have all been suspended at least once for training.

I just want to point out that both sides have been accused of training, not guilty of it. Considering incidents occurred from both sides that were sorted out by the players I don't think that you're making a fair assessment of either party.

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 12:44 PM
IB clearly doesnt train enough if theres only 1 video posted about 50 times.

EVERDENCE!

Dont let me down Trystych, this guy has a point. When's CT due again?

Thatguy05
01-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Dont let me down Trystych, THATGUY has a point. When's CT due again?

Ponden
01-25-2011, 12:48 PM
You guys still lied on your website. First OOA in the history of EQ? lollllll ya right.

Grats on re-posting the same videos over and over.

Loke
01-25-2011, 12:48 PM
I'm seriously going to download fraps just so I can make stupid videos too. I could have had like 10 last week alone of Sochin dumping temple between IB's camp and where we were pulling from (although I don't think he was being malicious, just unsuccessfully attempting to split it using that southern hill as LoS for some reason /boggle). I've never messed with it because a wise man named Rogean once told me to not be a pussy and to refrain from bitching about what other guild's pullers are doing - so I tend to man up and attempt to get the job done as well as I can without bitching, complaining or petitioning (pretty sure I've never petitioned another guild in the year I've raided here).

Thatguy05
01-25-2011, 12:50 PM
"Dont train me bruh"

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm seriously going to download fraps just so I can make stupid videos too. I could have had like 10 last week alone of Sochin dumping temple between IB's camp and where we were pulling from (although I don't think he was being malicious, just unsuccessfully attempting to split it using that southern hill as LoS for some reason /boggle). I've never messed with it because a wise man named Rogean once told me to not be a pussy and to refrain from bitching about what other guild's pullers are doing - so I tend to man up and attempt to get the job done as well as I can without bitching, complaining or petitioning (pretty sure I've never petitioned another guild in the year I've raided here).

Good thing you took Rogean's advice, since Sochin splitting the temple isn't remotely controversial.

Ponden
01-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Oh shit naggys window is coming up in a few days. We should probably move 50+ to its spawn, shit could get real.

Starklen
01-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Please, everyone show some respect here. It was the first ever ooa kill.

Kruel
01-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Please, everyone show some respect here. It was the first ever ooa kill.

my god what would you do without DW to clean you guys up. You get no kills without them. I for one would LOVEEE to see you attempt Spiroc Lord without DW to back you. I cant imagine IB denting OOA without DWs backing also. GG

Thatguy05
01-25-2011, 12:56 PM
my god what would you do without DW to clean you guys up. You get no kills without them. I for one would LOVEEE to see you attempt Spiroc Lord without DW/pantheon to back you. I cant imagine IB denting OOA without DWs backing also. GG

Challenge accepted?

Loke
01-25-2011, 12:56 PM
I just want to point out that both sides have been accused of training, not guilty of it. Considering incidents occurred from both sides that were sorted out by the players I don't think that you're making a fair assessment of either party.

I'm pretty sure both sides are guilty. There is really more to that Trystych video that makes it more of a technicality, but the Gwence thing was without a doubt training.

Likewise, Durison (on Winterfresh) and Modus were both without a doubt training. While I'm not a big fan of Nizzarr personally, I do think he has some integrity and respect him for that and am willing to believe his incident was simply accidental (and thus probably shouldn't have been a suspension) - however, it still had the same result.

I'm not trying to play the blame game - just saying that both sides are guilty of the same bullshit - I just happen to have an opinion on who is more guilty (which I'm sure you can all guess). Degrees of guilt doesn't absolve one side or the other though.

Starklen
01-25-2011, 12:58 PM
oh god oh god , we didn't already do all these bosses before oh god

Thatguy05
01-25-2011, 12:59 PM
IB's response to DA.... simplified

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnzYG0ZkrXg

Ponden
01-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Starklen, grow up. Nobody did OOA until DA stepped into the raiding scene on Project 1999. Just like Vox has been dropping mass amounts of Crystalline Spears for all the little rogues in DA. P99 is a land of firsts.

Kruel
01-25-2011, 01:01 PM
oh god oh god , we didn't already do all these bosses before oh god

once was son

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Seriously, you guys need to stop saying IB did anything. It was the Garbage Can Alliance. Karsten man, how do you feel being left out of all the credit, with nobody knowing you did anything to make these epic kills happen? Where's the PRIDE?

I know you used to be an officer in IB, and the fact you left and are back to raiding with them probably means you should call up a crisis hotline to get yourself out of this abusive relationship. Darkwind, well, I'm sure you guys are proud to have IB sit on your face any time.

Ponden
01-25-2011, 01:05 PM
daltheb, can you fd pl my alt for money?

Starklen
01-25-2011, 01:05 PM
congratulations dark ascension world first ooa, never been done before

karsten
01-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Seriously, you guys need to stop saying IB did anything. It was the Garbage Can Alliance. Karsten man, how do you feel being left out of all the credit, with nobody knowing you did anything to make these epic kills happen? Where's the PRIDE?

I know you used to be an officer in IB, and the fact you left and are back to raiding with them probably means you should call up a crisis hotline to get yourself out of this abusive relationship. Darkwind, well, I'm sure you guys are proud to have IB sit on your face any time.

yeah i dunno, I got invited to be a raidleader/officer in DA too. So like, careful what you wish for pal, next raid I might be the one telling you all to ninja-sneak keys off sirran!

Loke
01-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Good thing you took Rogean's advice, since Sochin splitting the temple isn't remotely controversial.

Yes, but making a video of him repeatedly training mobs between mobs and IB's camp and then posting it to the rant boards like 17 times is a lot like what you're doing with that Trystych video. Just saying - running fraps 24/7 so you can post videos of people training mobs around fear is retarded because it happens every time more than 1 guild is in that zone.

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 01:29 PM
You in denial bro? An officer of a rival guild trains the other guild mid-pull on a boss every time a raid happens? I guess if you're in IB it makes sense.

And I definitely don't run fraps 24/7, don't even have the disk space. I keep it running when I'm pulling bosses for unforeseen circumstances, good thing Trystych swooped in to deliver the lulz.

Loke
01-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Yup, bro.

Shiftin
01-25-2011, 02:18 PM
You in denial bro? An officer of a rival guild trains the other guild mid-pull on a boss every time a raid happens? I guess if you're in IB it makes sense.

And I definitely don't run fraps 24/7, don't even have the disk space. I keep it running when I'm pulling bosses for unforeseen circumstances, good thing Trystych swooped in to deliver the lulz.

@#$)(*#

I watched a DA monk (no, i don't remember who, I was dragging bodies) drop 10 mobs directly on top of perun pulling draco during the CT fear less than a week ago, including mobs which shouldn't have been halfway close to the area draco was being pulled through unless they were being intentionally trained. Perun had to FD and you tagged draco and pulled him 15 seconds later. There was also an ogre or troll SK running back and forth between fetd house and fire ring directly in front of our raid with fetids just in case draco got that far. Considering we don't have one of those raiding with us right now, i'm pretty sure it was one of you or doze. There is literally no reason on earth for that to be happening unless someone is intentionally trying to mess up someone else's pull. Fear is a dumpster fire, and anyone who has ever raced for CT knows it.

Did you have fraps running when you (Daltheb) also pulled vox directly on top of us 3 weeks ago while we were prepping in the safe hall 3 weeks ago then leisurely finished getting folks assembled and killed her? The "Daltheb has been slain by lady vox", your body a few feet away from our buffing raid and vox immediately in our camp isn't a coincidence.

Raiding is cutthroat. Get over it. You can pretend some people you don't associate with did some minor things way in the past and that now you are the white knights who only get 'leet server firsts with minimal people but you sound like you belong in an asylum. Just because our whole guild doesn't run fraps 100% of the time to catch everything you do that's shady doesn't mean you are boy scouts.

This thread exists because it's hilarious that you used our Sirran to turn in key pieces so you can F around on an island you couldn't previously get to. Whether it's to summon chain up there or pull it to a different island so you can farm that one as well, again it doesn't matter and it doesn't make it any less hilarious. I'm sure you will kill bee boss, probably sooner rather than later, and congrats when you do.

I don't see what any of the other stuff you brought up has to do with the point of this thread other than to redirect attention from you trying to skip content you haven't beaten yet.

Daltheb
01-25-2011, 02:26 PM
I died outside of your door because that's where Vox fears to, not quite a "safe hall" if you prep somewhere where Vox fears people and then agros you, now is it?

Omnimorph
01-25-2011, 02:38 PM
No one commented on my invader zim vid... i am dissapoint :/

karsten
01-25-2011, 02:49 PM
No one commented on my invader zim vid... i am dissapoint :/

I'm NAKED!

Ihealyou
01-25-2011, 03:20 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AlLGC4tAWCQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Ponden
01-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Quite possibly the worst piece of media on the internet. Thanks, Ihealyou.

Loke
01-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Holy shit, Uuur wins this thread. Even though I just watched it, I'm still having trouble fully grasping just how ridiculous that video was.