PDA

View Full Version : <Time to grow up>

TheDuck
12-06-2016, 09:58 AM
currently recruiting grown ups that are willing to hand hold new members in civility .

HippoNipple
12-06-2016, 11:13 AM
currently recruiting grown ups that are willing to hand hold new members in civility .

How many level 60's you have left?

Aesop
12-06-2016, 03:29 PM
This is a real life guild. We all wear T-Shirts with that guild logo on it and move out of our parents homes and make a life for ourselves.

Unfortunately once you join this guild FQ isn't even an option, you don't come back to brag about your real life accomplishments because that's not what men do. You just be content with the new life you have created and don't dwell on that time where you wasted your life essence on an elf-sim. Although you sometimes reflect on how you spent entire days as a late 20s early 30 year old man living in your parents house playing video games instead of sacking up and attempting to be independent.

In this guild your new criteria for whether or not something counts as an accomplishment is whether or not you would share it with a hot girl you met. Because this is what you do now, real life events. Yeah baby, I run the biggest guild on red99, whats red99 you say? Oh it's just this real serious emulated MORPG where about 60 people immerse themselves hardcore, I'm kind of of a big deal there. Yeah pretty cool I know. You wanna come back to my pad and check out my AC? That's Armor Class if you didn't know.

In this guild we change the narrative, we recognize that this isn't a healthy thing to do with our lives. For some people it can be, but the very nature of the game has a pull to it that certain personality types just can't handle. This isn't the same as watching TV or any of the other things that normal people do, although they aren't healthy either we are done trying to conflate our sickness with theirs.

Enough is enough we say, once you join <Time to Grow Up> it means just that, it's time to stop dicking around wasting your life and to grow the fuck up and move on.

Agatha will be your glorious leader, the example he is going to set will shame you all and I for one, I believe in him. We all have a history on this box, but we all have the agency to change this for good.

<Time to Grow Up> recruiting, is your body ready?

AzzarTheGod
12-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Im ready to grow up.

(in EQ)

TheDuck
12-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Im ready to grow up.

(in EQ)

im ready to assist you, god bless on this journey of yours

Salahdin
12-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Joined guild.

Guild leader accused me of been a bad dad and deguiled me and told me to go be a better dad.

Would not join again.

Zade
12-07-2016, 02:34 PM
stop trolling guild recruitment threads. grow up.

skarlorn
12-07-2016, 05:38 PM
This is a real life guild. We all wear T-Shirts with that guild logo on it and move out of our parents homes and make a life for ourselves.

Unfortunately once you join this guild FQ isn't even an option, you don't come back to brag about your real life accomplishments because that's not what men do. You just be content with the new life you have created and don't dwell on that time where you wasted your life essence on an elf-sim. Although you sometimes reflect on how you spent entire days as a late 20s early 30 year old man living in your parents house playing video games instead of sacking up and attempting to be independent.

In this guild your new criteria for whether or not something counts as an accomplishment is whether or not you would share it with a hot girl you met. Because this is what you do now, real life events. Yeah baby, I run the biggest guild on red99, whats red99 you say? Oh it's just this real serious emulated MORPG where about 60 people immerse themselves hardcore, I'm kind of of a big deal there. Yeah pretty cool I know. You wanna come back to my pad and check out my AC? That's Armor Class if you didn't know.

In this guild we change the narrative, we recognize that this isn't a healthy thing to do with our lives. For some people it can be, but the very nature of the game has a pull to it that certain personality types just can't handle. This isn't the same as watching TV or any of the other things that normal people do, although they aren't healthy either we are done trying to conflate our sickness with theirs.

Enough is enough we say, once you join <Time to Grow Up> it means just that, it's time to stop dicking around wasting your life and to grow the fuck up and move on.

Agatha will be your glorious leader, the example he is going to set will shame you all and I for one, I believe in him. We all have a history on this box, but we all have the agency to change this for good.

<Time to Grow Up> recruiting, is your body ready?

love this post :D

i'm trying to a grow up. will you show me the way?

Tassador
12-07-2016, 06:56 PM
What's really insane here is the lack of separation from a video game (20 years old, currently running on free simulator) a forum and a bunch of retards.

keep up that EQ integrity.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

oricalum
12-08-2016, 01:26 AM
I think I am close to being about almost ready for the <time to grow up>. Just allow me to first finish this hot pocket.

(in eq)

Salaryman
12-08-2016, 06:31 AM
You quiting eq doesnt automaticaly mean ur gonna contribute to society, its prob best to stay in ur cave

Fame
12-08-2016, 07:25 AM
post more scribbles salpal

Fame
12-08-2016, 07:26 AM

Sup zade

TheDuck
12-08-2016, 05:40 PM

thank you, a grown up post from a grown up person. Would love to have you.

AzzarTheGod
12-08-2016, 06:02 PM
You quiting eq doesnt automaticaly mean ur gonna contribute to society, its prob best to stay in ur cave

every guy I knew who completely quit gaming had serious life problems within 1-2 years, involving legal traumas and incarceration mostly.

you shouldn't completely quit gaming based on this data.

skarlorn
12-08-2016, 06:50 PM
OK i'm takin over this business.

We will STILL be releasing <Time to Grow Up> a project 1999 Red community. I am the guild leader now, but theDuck will serve as my steward as I don't want to have to log into this game at any point in the next year.

WHen you join <Time to Grow Up> you'll come live in my house. I will provide beds, oats, eggs, and spinach as well as filtered, ionized water. You will work for me eight contiguous hours out of every week day. I will give you the specifics of your Work upon arrival.

The best daily worker will earn one Badge and you may spend this badge for 2 hours of EQ/FQ playtime. All other workers must watch as you play for these two hours. No commentary will be allowed.

If you are interested in Growing Up, please leave a response here publicly detailing your (in game) race height and marital status.

TheDuck
12-08-2016, 07:35 PM
^this is a good plan on how to grow up for anyone, not just for people who join skarlorns badge program.

skarlorn
12-08-2016, 07:58 PM
thanks look forward to growing up together

Meep
12-09-2016, 01:58 AM
So the former leader of this guild has shirked responsibility? Sounds like he hasn't grown up at all. I'd boot him and teach him a lesson in the ways of the world.