PDA

View Full Version : I have a reputation?

chtulu
01-13-2011, 09:26 PM
So today I was told I have a bit of a reputation on this server; a negative one at that. For the life of me I can't fathom how anyone could not like me. I am a young, beardy person in real life and I have a sense of humor and have a firm grasp of the English language.

I posted this thread in the R & F forum to ask the community what they think of me. What encounters have you had with this Dark Elf warrior? What would you like to tell me, or shed light to the world? I am have thick skin, so don't feel obligated to sugar coat anything if you feel concerned about my emotions. I promise no ill will between any of us!

Chanus
01-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Well, I think nerds loving Chtulhu is a bit played out... but I can't think of any reason to dislike you.

And that means something because I'm somebody.

DOPE
01-13-2011, 09:32 PM
I didn't know who you were until you posted this.
Now I think you're a dipshit.

EZ

chtulu
01-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Well, now I have a warm and fuzzy feeling in my tummy.

Conversely, if anyone has had a GOOD experience with me, I'd love the input. I'm trying to get a general consensus on whether I should re-roll a alt and be low profile for awhile!

Noser
01-13-2011, 09:50 PM
I could be wrong but i think you were the one that had a monk named Charles norris. This guy came into befallen with lvl 50 buffs and tried to take my groups key mob. You failed to do so then continued to grief us and train us on purpose.

Instead of bugging the GMs i decided to retaliate by logging on my cleric, dragging you to the bottom floor, and ressing you under a ghoul. Much lols was had as you were threatening me with GM petitions.

It was a dick move but the end result was pretty hilarious so i guess all in all it was a positive experience.

chtulu
01-13-2011, 09:52 PM
In retrospect, naming my monk charles norris is pretty antagonizing and I can see people wanting to hurt him in cruel, and sadistic ways simply because of his name.

Noser
01-13-2011, 09:55 PM
It was pretty funny. A friend of mine had his cleric in the zone and he tricked you into consenting him as well. We were lol'ing on skype as we ressed you into mobs.

chtulu
01-13-2011, 09:57 PM
I wept like a girl that night.

Mardur
01-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Using AE sword 24/7.
Not looting indicolite because you are AFK talking to mormons at your door.

aggresor223
01-13-2011, 10:07 PM

EZ

Dude, check your guild tag and then return to calling people dipshit. I will lol every time.

chtulu
01-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Using AE sword 24/7.
Not looting indicolite because you are AFK talking to mormons at your door.

Ya, but I think we can agree that was for the greater good, ya?

xshayla701
01-13-2011, 10:11 PM
beardy

xshayla701
01-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Oh wait, I forgot this

You are cute, too bad you're an annoying prick.

I'M TORN

chtulu
01-13-2011, 10:23 PM
You don't have to love me for me to be with you.

William_Munny15
01-13-2011, 10:32 PM

EZ

Seconded.

strupp
01-13-2011, 11:00 PM
In retrospect, naming my monk charles norris is pretty antagonizing and I can see people wanting to hurt him in cruel, and sadistic ways simply because of his name.

Its not the Name (well maybe a little) but your Actions mate.

Seeatee
01-13-2011, 11:16 PM
I never could figure out why people don't use their in game names on the forum, hell i even have my alts name in my sig.

but then again I figure if I have something to say about someone I want them to know where its coming from and why its being said.

h0tr0d (shaere)
01-14-2011, 12:01 AM
Yes you do have a rep. I find you uncouth, arrogant, loud-mouthed braggart. Your greedy mad brew @$$clown nonsense has me willing to risk a ban if only to see you die.

chtulu
01-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Yes you do have a rep. I find you uncouth, arrogant, loud-mouthed braggart. Your greedy mad brew @$$clown nonsense has me willing to risk a ban if only to see you die.

wut?

bizzum
01-14-2011, 12:06 AM
wut?

I think he's calling you fat!

Alarti0001
01-14-2011, 12:06 AM
if you get Shaere banned it will help your rep

chtulu
01-14-2011, 12:08 AM
I just want to make friends and cyber. Is that really too much to ask?

Rais
01-14-2011, 12:22 AM

chtulu
01-14-2011, 12:23 AM
So... people are copy/pasting and make the same exact threads? What's with the unoriginality?

Qort
01-14-2011, 12:48 AM
You continued to use your AOE proc'ing weapon at royals in solb even when I was mezzing. EVERYONE in the group told you not to do it yet you continued and laughed at us while the healers went oom healing me. You began saying stupid shit like blah blah blah, i've played this game longer than you, i know what i'm doing, my dps is higher when i use aoes, and my e-peen is larger and has more girth than yours.

You, sir, are a bonafide retard. I would rather stay LFG than ever group with you.

chtulu
01-14-2011, 12:56 AM
I love you too.

fastboy21
01-14-2011, 01:20 AM
DA reject.

my favorite was when you came to be tank/puller to an exp grp in solb royals but were incumbered and couldn't move faster than a slow walk because you had just sold your yak to buy random shit and were wielding your aoe sword and some fs weapon.

Exxon
01-14-2011, 01:35 AM
DA reject.

my favorite was when you came to be tank/puller to an exp grp in solb royals but were incumbered and couldn't move faster than a slow walk because you had just sold your yak to buy random shit and were wielding your aoe sword and some fs weapon.
That is some of the funniest shit ever. +1

h0tr0d (shaere)
01-14-2011, 01:37 AM
if you get Shaere banned it will help your rep

yeah with IB and VD

karsten
01-14-2011, 02:57 AM
afk, mormons at the door

DetroitVelvetSmooth
01-14-2011, 03:05 AM
DA reject.

http://fatkidatcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/fat-nerd-sword-love.jpg

Slathar
01-14-2011, 03:08 AM
my god. shes gripping his girth in a very disgusting way

Harrison
01-14-2011, 03:14 AM
I never could figure out why people don't use their in game names on the forum, hell i even have my alts name in my sig.

but then again I figure if I have something to say about someone I want them to know where its coming from and why its being said.

People are cowards even on the internet. No accountability for their faggotry.

Slathar
01-14-2011, 03:19 AM

are you angry sibling?

mitic
01-14-2011, 04:58 AM
sell your aoe swords or just delete them :)

chtulu
01-14-2011, 07:57 AM
Painbringer does NOT look like that.

OngorDrakan
01-14-2011, 02:21 PM

EZ

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dantes
01-14-2011, 02:50 PM

Ha. That's ironic. I was in SolB while he was there. Waiting patiently, failing at finding a group to join... standing at the ZL with my yak in hand. Oh well.

Erasong
01-14-2011, 03:15 PM
http://fatkidatcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/fat-nerd-sword-love.jpg

i was fucking eating you pos!

Teensy Weensy
01-14-2011, 03:50 PM
I am so glad we sent your ass packing. You tank like old people fuck. Slow, sloppy and fucking agonizing to look at. Good riddance loser

chtulu
01-14-2011, 04:06 PM
Ha. That's ironic. I was in SolB while he was there. Waiting patiently, failing at finding a group to join... standing at the ZL with my yak in hand. Oh well.

I don't believe that's irony, good sir.

chtulu
01-14-2011, 04:07 PM
I am so glad we sent your ass packing. You tank like old people fuck. Slow, sloppy and fucking agonizing to look at. Good riddance loser

The nerd rage is powerful in this one.

Teensy Weensy
01-14-2011, 04:36 PM
I would rather have a ranger tank naked and unarmed than have you as a tank. Then there's your charming personality.

Kassel
01-14-2011, 04:36 PM
You are anoying as fuck, See this thread for proof =D

Alkorin
01-14-2011, 05:34 PM
This:

sold your yak to buy random shit

tells me all I need to know. I'm thinking of a word, and that word is... 'failure'.

mackenzie
01-14-2011, 06:29 PM
For all we know Chtulu just had a long list of rough encounters with peeps and it caused him to get this bad reputation. Im not saying what Chtulu has done is ok. But im sure everyone has atleast once in their life kinda fucked up, and it let people to view you poorly. Again im not saying Chtulu is a good person or a bad person, just something to think of. If Chtulu is making an honest effort to learn from his mistakes here, it would be sad if yall just in turn throw him more disrespect. On that note some things I've encountered with Chtulu was him pulling mobs from BnB while we were at KPC (also known as Royals). This server only works well because we respect each other and play the rules, aka camp rules. Taking shit from others peoples camp is one of the gayest things you can do.

Mardur
01-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Holy shit, this dude sold the only good weapon he had? Nooooo

Uberom
01-14-2011, 08:53 PM
notice the tag: "war looking for ae group"

i lol'd.

Alawen Everywhere
01-14-2011, 09:37 PM
On the one hand, this thread is kind of pathetic. On the other hand, being hated by this "community" is a badge of distinction.

On the third hand, you know that fat couple has great sex. Look at how proud and confident he looks and her lowered lids and the way she has her body pressed against him with no reservation. I'll bet they tear sheets, break bed frames and drench everything with fat people sweat.

chtulu
01-15-2011, 02:16 AM
WTF, shock the monkey is a tag?

burkemi5
01-15-2011, 02:37 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25458

granted, this may be what you believe, and it makes logical sense; you can't be serious when you ask why people hate you while you start unpopular (sometimes offensive) topics.

personally, i'm between agnostic / atheist but i don't go around telling Christians they're dumb for their beliefs.

Mardur
01-15-2011, 02:39 AM
Let's not spread that terrible thread around to any other terrible threads making everything even more terribler, k?

chtulu
01-15-2011, 02:40 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25458

granted, this may be what you believe, and it makes logical sense; you can't be serious when you ask why people hate you while you start unpopular (sometimes offensive) topics.

personally, i'm between agnostic / atheist but i don't go around telling Christians they're dumb for their beliefs.

Why can't I? Why is it any more dramatic than calling patriot fans gay? I hate that someone's religious belief is on some untouchable totem.

chtulu
01-15-2011, 02:41 AM
Wtf now Paul Giamatti is tagged? I love that guy. And why am I a terrible person tagged?

purist
01-15-2011, 05:05 AM

Pro-tip: Making your avatar a picture of yourself aiming a gun while simultaneously calling others cowards on the internet just makes you look insecure in your own manhood, for which a firearm is compensating for something you lack. I'm not talking about sexuality, necessarily, although yours is obviously in question considering your record of being unable to have a girlfriend without her fucking all of your friends. No, I'm talking about a deep-seated insecurity along the lines of a Bernhard Goetz.

gmuk
01-25-2011, 02:24 AM
Tanking in sol b with your painbringer breaking all mezzes and wiping group?

Automatically thinking your MT in a group cause u have 3 pieces of Indicolite

Asking people in group to assist you when your not MT and breaking mezzes.

just a few reasons why you probably have a negative rep

chtulu
01-25-2011, 02:51 AM
Tanking in sol b with your painbringer breaking all mezzes and wiping group?

Automatically thinking your MT in a group cause u have 3 pieces of Indicolite

Asking people in group to assist you when your not MT and breaking mezzes.

just a few reasons why you probably have a negative rep

How's that guild of yours, bro?

h0tr0d (shaere)
01-25-2011, 03:09 AM
Sheesh just relax and drop it man. Play the game, have fun, no need for any of the nonsense we seem to strive for.

bizzum
01-25-2011, 03:12 AM
Monsoon, Sword of the Swiftwind (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=466)

chtulu
01-25-2011, 03:15 AM
^

Harrison
01-25-2011, 07:18 AM
Pro-tip: Making your avatar a picture of yourself aiming a gun while simultaneously calling others cowards on the internet just makes you look insecure in your own manhood, for which a firearm is compensating for something you lack. I'm not talking about sexuality, necessarily, although yours is obviously in question considering your record of being unable to have a girlfriend without her fucking all of your friends. No, I'm talking about a deep-seated insecurity along the lines of a Bernhard Goetz.

We get it.

You're obsessed with me.

Jerk off to my pictures silently. None of us care. :cool:

Omnimorph
01-25-2011, 08:31 AM
Dunno who you are... but your name is an anagram for fat lunch thug.

Pycoba_rng
01-25-2011, 08:55 AM

I'm sorry reading this threa to make myself laugh a few times. I stumbled on this comment. Not that I see this comment being anyway related to a in game repuatation ,unless there is anti gun crew going around. I was curious what would your psychiatric analysis be if he had a can of mace and a teddy bear?

Aanelan
01-29-2011, 03:10 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of grouping with you thankfully but I do remember a vent chat about your app and how you instantly denied. After reading this thread I can understand why but thx for the lols enjoy Dozakar seems like a good fit for you.

Belli
01-29-2011, 03:43 PM
It's true that Chtulu is a terrible player (I've had my own solb royals experience with him).

However, this is one of the most successful trolls I've seen on the internets. Well played Chtulu.

mimixownzall
01-29-2011, 07:35 PM

You bring up the same shit on the same guy on almost every thread he posts on. Obsess much?

Some people have fun shooting guns that doesn't always involve killng stuff. I do some competition bench shooting occasionally because it is fun and challenging. You also meet a lot of really good people.

Gorgetrapper
01-29-2011, 08:25 PM
You bring up the same shit on the same guy on almost every thread he posts on. Obsess much?

Some people have fun shooting guns that doesn't always involve killng stuff. I do some competition bench shooting occasionally because it is fun and challenging. You also meet a lot of really good people.

He has a REALLY bad obsession with him. I'm surprised he isn't sitting outside of my/harrison's house right now cutting his wrists.

Nungchuck
01-29-2011, 09:50 PM
i find this conversation verry funny, though i did just have to small things of whiskey... it brings light to the fact, how awesome a close community server can be. =)

Nungchuck
01-29-2011, 09:50 PM
and i like a idiot spelled two as in to...

mimixownzall
01-30-2011, 12:18 AM
It's true that Chtulu is a terrible player (I've had my own solb royals experience with him).

However, this is one of the most successful trolls I've seen on the internets. Well played Chtulu.

Really?

That would require wit and cunning; both of which Chtulu lacks entirely.

Lostprophets
01-30-2011, 05:57 AM
Chtulu is a total Asshat imo, also a bigger burden to this server than Abacab was.

My lowbie cleric buddy was camping AC (in upper guk) cause he is new to the server and needed a pair of legs. I showed up to make sure the cleric could handle the camp then Chtulu logged off. the next day, I logged in and the cleric told me not two hours later Chtulu logs in again and starts pulling the crocs in the water where the cleric can't root/nuke them, then ended up getting out DPS'd by the cleric which was Level 30 (LOL) ....Uber fail war. :D

Lostprophets
01-30-2011, 05:59 AM
I feel bad for Dozekar...such a bad addition to them...

Ledzepp02
01-30-2011, 06:54 AM
I like Dozekar, I hate mr. googly eyes wavin his undeserved Monsoon, Sword of the Swiftwind around, obviously compensating for his Toosoon, Sword of the Swiftcum he's trying to deflect away from.

JayDee
01-30-2011, 07:29 AM
Dozekar is so bad that they cant even zerg correctly

Theyre trying to recruit anybody at this point and all they get is the bottom of the barrel outcasts like chtulu

chtulu
01-30-2011, 08:20 AM
I like Dozekar, I hate mr. googly eyes wavin his undeserved Monsoon, Sword of the Swiftwind around, obviously compensating for his Toosoon, Sword of the Swiftcum he's trying to deflect away from.

I have no idea what you're talking about...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv

chtulu
01-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Chtulu is a total Asshat imo, also a bigger burden to this server than Abacab was.

My lowbie cleric buddy was camping AC (in upper guk) cause he is new to the server and needed a pair of legs. I showed up to make sure the cleric could handle the camp then Chtulu logged off. the next day, I logged in and the cleric told me not two hours later Chtulu logs in again and starts pulling the crocs in the water where the cleric can't root/nuke them, then ended up getting out DPS'd by the cleric which was Level 30 (LOL) ....Uber fail war. :D

screen shots? Because that doesn't sound like me at all.

Seaweedpimp
01-30-2011, 11:45 AM

Dude, You're straight up terrible.

Lostprophets
01-30-2011, 03:40 PM

keep telling yourself that dickweed.

chtulu
01-30-2011, 05:18 PM
keep telling yourself that dickweed.

Since women like gossip seems to be GOSPEL on this game.

I saw you training newbies in crushbone for 5 hours, and then you spammed lyrics to ke$ha all day in gfay.

Ur a dick, bro.

Lostprophets
01-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Since women like gossip seems to be GOSPEL on this game.

I saw you training newbies in crushbone for 5 hours, and then you spammed lyrics to ke$ha all day in gfay.

Ur a dick, bro.

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/you-fail-1.jpg

Lostprophets
01-30-2011, 08:52 PM
on another note, who the fuck is ke$ha?

Azazel
01-30-2011, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IsRckT21sE

Humerox
01-30-2011, 10:27 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e0KAlBoxW9w" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

chtulu
01-31-2011, 12:32 AM
on another note, who the fuck is ke$ha?

On another note, what the hell is Transcendence?

Goobles
01-31-2011, 01:34 AM
So today I was told I have a bit of a reputation on this server; a negative one at that. For the life of me I can't fathom how anyone could not like me. I am a young, beardy person in real life and I have a sense of humor and have a firm grasp of the English language.

I posted this thread in the R & F forum to ask the community what they think of me. What encounters have you had with this Dark Elf warrior? What would you like to tell me, or shed light to the world? I am have thick skin, so don't feel obligated to sugar coat anything if you feel concerned about my emotions. I promise no ill will between any of us!

Attention whore, and Tralina-wanter.

chtulu
01-31-2011, 02:31 AM
Attention whore, and Tralina-wanter.

Wanting assumes desire; which I have none for her...mostly because she doesn't do anal.

Tiggles
01-31-2011, 03:07 AM
Wanting assumes desire; which I have none for her...mostly because she doesn't do anal.

I'd recheck your information now that I'm in town

Shannacore
01-31-2011, 04:40 PM
I'd recheck your information now that I'm in town

WHEN ARE YOU TAKING ME TO SLATE STREET CAFE

Tiggles
01-31-2011, 09:02 PM
WHEN ARE YOU TAKING ME TO SLATE STREET CAFE

No Blowies