PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What DO women really want?

Peatree
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM
...let's settle this! :eek:

Ihealyou
01-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Respect and someone to be there for them, usually.

guineapig
01-12-2011, 04:22 PM
A better forum poll.

Occam's Butter Knife
01-12-2011, 04:28 PM
A better forum poll.

Better polling. Period.

Kassel
01-12-2011, 04:28 PM
$$

Slathar
01-12-2011, 04:37 PM
$$

guineapig
01-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Better polling. Period.

I tried to avoid this joke by adding the word forum at the last second...

I failed ;)

hedbonker
01-12-2011, 05:10 PM
We want cash. Pure and simple.

http://www.laddertheory.com/

Chanus
01-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Negs, bro.

http://www.seductiontuition.com/mav/negs-collection.html

Uthgaard
01-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Added option 5.

Henini
01-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Respect and someone to be there for them, usually.

loll

Stibe
01-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Anal. /thread

boboo
01-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Thats like asking whats the meaning of life. Theres no meaning of life that applies to everyone, its more like what do you want personally for your life to have meant, when any control over that is possible.

Theres so many women out there, you cant possibly oversimplify it enough down to something thats answerable

Peatree
01-12-2011, 05:55 PM
ARGH...how could I forget option 5!

Uth -- don't forget about option 6..."Rechargeable batteries" !!!

Shannacore
01-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Can we add 'beards' to the poll please

Peatree
01-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Can we add 'beards' to the poll please

...don't you mean a "thigh scratcher"?

Shannacore
01-12-2011, 06:27 PM
...don't you mean a "thigh scratcher"?

NO, I MEAN A BEARD.

Stibe
01-12-2011, 06:35 PM
NO, I MEAN A BEARD.

butthole tickler.

skulldudes
01-12-2011, 06:44 PM
handcuffs and dirty talk, in my experience

Shannacore
01-12-2011, 06:49 PM
handcuffs and

Fuzzy or not fuzzy

skulldudes
01-12-2011, 07:00 PM
not

Shannacore
01-12-2011, 07:01 PM
gay

xshayla701
01-12-2011, 07:02 PM
I support this thread

Kimmie
01-12-2011, 07:04 PM
I just want presents...
(preferably in the form of kitties)

skulldudes
01-12-2011, 07:30 PM
fuzzy handcuffs are for tourists and amateurs

Glitch
01-12-2011, 07:44 PM
The correct answer is Glitch.

Cars
01-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Women want a good looking dude. that is funny, has his shit together, makes more money then she does, wants kids, likes to cuddle, Has a Beard, loves animals and has a big gerthy dick (dick in a box for kimmie)... bout rite?

Nocte
01-12-2011, 07:53 PM
I just want presents...
(preferably in the form of kitties)

I believe pussy is covered in option 5.

Shannacore
01-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Women want a good looking dude. that is funny, has his shit together, makes more money then she does, wants kids, likes to cuddle, Has a Beard, loves animals and has a big gerthy dick (dick in a box for kimmie)... bout rite?

Cars wins.

Minus the kids part

Kimmie
01-12-2011, 09:04 PM
I believe pussy is covered in option 5.

I don't get it.

Hoggen
01-13-2011, 12:42 AM
All the extremely reliable studies I've seen recently say that women want to shop.

deathgirl
03-14-2011, 06:05 AM
girth > length.

woman > man.

dick > pussy.

love > sex.

oh > no.

deathgirl
03-14-2011, 06:06 AM
All the extremely reliable studies I've seen recently say that women want to shop.

shutup
shopping is for noobs
stop it

Pezmerga
03-14-2011, 06:39 AM
From my experiences, women want attention.

Bruno
03-14-2011, 07:38 AM
$$

This guy nailed it.

Geleana
03-14-2011, 12:40 PM
intelligent conversations and handcuffs

xshayla701
03-14-2011, 01:03 PM
intelligent conversations and handcuffs

omg... I knew we had something. you GET me

Humerox
03-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Better polling. Period.

now this was funny.

Hasbinbad
03-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Rope > handcuffs, if done correctly.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d2/French_shibari_by_jerome_gouvrion.jpg/220px-French_shibari_by_jerome_gouvrion.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_bondage

Asher
03-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Everyone knows the proper answer to this question is:

Woman want EVERYTHING and they want it now.

Asher

StinkyGreenBud
03-14-2011, 05:44 PM
They want things and more things. Usually in the category of worthless shit.

quellren
03-14-2011, 08:20 PM
A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City where a girl can choose her husband.

Among all the instructions board in the entrance, there are instructions that show the rules to enter that store. That is, “YOU CAN VISIT THIS STORE ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE !!”

The store consists of 6 floors where each floor shows a group of prospective husbands.

The higher you go up, the higher the value of the men. You can choose a man on a certain floor or you prefer to choose the man on the next floor.
BUT !! The requirement is you are not allow to go back to previous floor unless you out of the store.

On the first floor, there is a message as in the following: “Floor 1: Men on this floor have a job and are faithful.” The lady is smiled and she ascended to the next floor.

On the second floor, there is a message: “Floor 2: Men on this floor have a job, are faithful, and save money.” Again, the girl ascended to the next floor.

On the third floor, there is a message: “Floor 3: Men on this floor has a job, obey to the God, save money, and are very handsome.” The girl says “Wow”, but then she is still curious and continue to go up.

She arrived on the fourth floor, got a message: “Floor 4: Men on this floor have a job, are faithful, save money, are very handsome and love to cook.”
The girl shouted “Oh My GOD, I almost can’t believe this.”

And she still continue to go up to fifth floor and got a message: “Floor 5: Men on this floor have a job, are faithful, save money, are very handsome, love to cook, and have a romantic taste.”
She was tempted to stop but then she finally ascended to the sixth floor and have a message as in the following:

“You are a visitor 4,363,012.
There are no men on this floor. This floor exists merely only for evidence that women are never satisfied. Thank you for shopping at the ‘husband store’."

To avoid gender misunderstanding charges, the owner of the store also opens a “New Wives” store just across the street.
The first floor: wives that love sex.
The second floor has wives that love sex and have a lot of money.
The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited, ever.

KilyenaMage
03-15-2011, 01:01 AM
I'll tell ya what they DON'T want....

A man who begins to masturbate in bed next to her, after she refuses sex.

dredge
03-15-2011, 01:05 AM

too bad, quit being so Frigid.

Saskrotch
03-15-2011, 01:30 AM
Kitchen appliances.

Seaweedpimp
03-15-2011, 01:39 AM

This sounds problematic.

Saskrotch
03-15-2011, 01:42 AM

A black eye, after she refuses sex.

Hasbinbad
03-15-2011, 02:19 AM
A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City where a girl can choose her husband.

Among all the instructions board in the entrance, there are instructions that show the rules to enter that store. That is, “YOU CAN VISIT THIS STORE ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE !!”

The store consists of 6 floors where each floor shows a group of prospective husbands.

The higher you go up, the higher the value of the men. You can choose a man on a certain floor or you prefer to choose the man on the next floor.
BUT !! The requirement is you are not allow to go back to previous floor unless you out of the store.

On the first floor, there is a message as in the following: “Floor 1: Men on this floor have a job and are faithful.” The lady is smiled and she ascended to the next floor.

On the second floor, there is a message: “Floor 2: Men on this floor have a job, are faithful, and save money.” Again, the girl ascended to the next floor.

On the third floor, there is a message: “Floor 3: Men on this floor has a job, obey to the God, save money, and are very handsome.” The girl says “Wow”, but then she is still curious and continue to go up.

She arrived on the fourth floor, got a message: “Floor 4: Men on this floor have a job, are faithful, save money, are very handsome and love to cook.”
The girl shouted “Oh My GOD, I almost can’t believe this.”

And she still continue to go up to fifth floor and got a message: “Floor 5: Men on this floor have a job, are faithful, save money, are very handsome, love to cook, and have a romantic taste.”
She was tempted to stop but then she finally ascended to the sixth floor and have a message as in the following:

“You are a visitor 4,363,012.
There are no men on this floor. This floor exists merely only for evidence that women are never satisfied. Thank you for shopping at the ‘husband store’."

To avoid gender misunderstanding charges, the owner of the store also opens a “New Wives” store just across the street.
The first floor: wives that love sex.
The second floor has wives that love sex and have a lot of money.
The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited, ever.
this is the best joke ever.

Auvdar
03-15-2011, 02:20 AM

Rilkean
03-15-2011, 03:06 AM

Actually I really wouldn't give a shit about this. As long as I could still fall asleep.

Hasbinbad
03-15-2011, 03:59 AM
refuses sex
That's a pretty shitty thing to do.

Hoggen
03-15-2011, 06:18 PM

I've found most women don't give a damn what a man does as long as he buys them things.

deathgirl
03-16-2011, 03:48 AM
I've found most women don't give a damn what a man does as long as he buys them things.

That's probably because they think that means he loves them

deathgirl
03-16-2011, 04:09 AM
I've found that most men don't give a damn what a woman does as long as she looks good

Hasbinbad
03-16-2011, 09:34 AM
I've found that most men don't give a damn what a woman does as long as she looks good
Ugly girls hafta cook and do dishes.

Bubbles
03-16-2011, 10:22 AM
this is the best joke ever.

agreed, although it's hard to tell where the 'joke' is.. Seems pretty realistic to me.

SlankyLanky
03-16-2011, 03:20 PM
i want me a man who can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, enjoys the smell of my beer farts and rotten feet. a man who will shave my lower back hair and clean it out of the shower because i dont want to. somebody who would rather goto the river and watch trains for free then go to dinner and a crappy movie that could be downloaded form the internet for free. a dude with some big beefy hands because my back hurts, and dude should rub it. if he had a big awesome dog named HAGGARD or SLAMMIE that would be good too. dude shouldnt wear deoderant. preferably have some knowledge or experience with freight trains. vegan or vegetarian is ok but im not so dude better not complain when i grill up a big hunk of flesh. but ya know...not to be to picky.

xshayla701
03-16-2011, 04:13 PM
i want me a man who can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, enjoys the smell of my beer farts and rotten feet. a man who will shave my lower back hair and clean it out of the shower because i dont want to. somebody who would rather goto the river and watch trains for free then go to dinner and a crappy movie that could be downloaded form the internet for free. a dude with some big beefy hands because my back hurts, and dude should rub it. if he had a big awesome dog named HAGGARD or SLAMMIE that would be good too. dude shouldnt wear deoderant. preferably have some knowledge or experience with freight trains. vegan or vegetarian is ok but im not so dude better not complain when i grill up a big hunk of flesh. but ya know...not to be to picky.

i like your style

SlankyLanky
03-17-2011, 01:28 PM
i like your style

needless to say i havnt found that guy yet.

tatiOrose
03-18-2011, 01:57 PM
only a real man knows what us women really want. and it's not sex.

guineapig
03-18-2011, 02:20 PM

Shame you don't live near Buffalo. I know a few people back home that not only fit this description but they also have similar musical taste to you.

SlankyLanky
03-18-2011, 05:10 PM
Shame you don't live near Buffalo. I know a few people back home that not only fit this description but they also have similar musical taste to you.

damn man that is a shame. i live in richmond and there aint many around these parts.

Falisaty
03-18-2011, 05:21 PM
well i personally asked my wife and she says that besides another woman with a toy... girth is more important than length!!!

Psionide
03-19-2011, 02:08 PM
yeah good luck reaching that magical spot with a 3 inch little boy dick.....

Tiggles
03-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Women want attention and money. Refuse attention when they look for it and you will have her playing into the palm of your hands. Refuse money and your just a broke asshole and she will cheat on you, never refuse money.

No woman is loyal or honest other then my mother so always remember you are dealing with a smart and cunning predator at all times.

bluejam
03-19-2011, 07:33 PM
(...) so always remember you are dealing with a smart and cunning predator at all times.
God damn you, Eve.

Smyd
03-23-2011, 04:11 AM
only a real man knows what us women really want. and it's not sex.

Only real women just want sex..........