PDA

View Full Version : Rykk of Dozekar guild

Droodler
01-11-2011, 04:27 AM
Jerkass mage steals spawns from my unrest group, lies about it, then trains us. Full group wipe.

Anyone else have experience with this gem, or with this guild?

Droodler
01-11-2011, 04:28 AM
Oh ya we're lvl 25 and he's lvl 50 (i think). and its in UNREST!

AexDestroy
01-11-2011, 05:10 AM
SS or it didnt happen. Completely out of character, and guarantee thats not what happened.

Lostprophets
01-11-2011, 05:45 AM
At least you didn't get trained in WFP by some TMO peeps on an evil race as you were about to log for the night while they were killing lucan...then get ignored by a few of them in tells for trying to snag a quick res by a cleric of theirs sitting in EC like I did.

I shrugged it off and didn't cry about it in RnF...even though that smeared their name to me, and put them in my book of P99 asshats to personally avoid....But I'm not going to cry over a little exp loss.

Your story seems pretty weak, as how would a 50 mage train ya without dying? did he die? and if he did i feel bad for him dyin in unrest...lol

Lostprophets
01-11-2011, 05:58 AM
if you can't compensate the reasoning's of my first post here, I'm simply telling you to grow some balls and stop bitching about dumb shit, and move on bro.

People here don't give two shits about people pissing and moaning about "oh so-and-so trained me at such and such camp while i'm exping"...more people will just criticize you in the mean time, and what's the result from this? Nothing, other than the fact that your getting insulted for whining about someone doing something you have no proof over and your sitting there trying to make some witty comeback to try to regain some self-respect...when you could go back, loot your corpse and start to get your experience back without any delays.

Shit happens, man. Move on and keep leveling.

Scratch&Sniff
01-11-2011, 06:08 AM
SS or it didnt happen. Completely out of character, and guarantee thats not what happened.

this

skulldudes
01-11-2011, 06:23 AM
At least you didn't get trained in WFP by some TMO peeps on an evil race as you were about to log for the night while they were killing lucan...then get ignored by a few of them in tells for trying to snag a quick res by a cleric of theirs sitting in EC like I did.

I shrugged it off and didn't cry about it in RnF...even though that smeared their name to me, and put them in my book of P99 asshats to personally avoid....But I'm not going to cry over a little exp loss.

Your story seems pretty weak, as how would a 50 mage train ya without dying? did he die? and if he did i feel bad for him dyin in unrest...lol

until now, you sly dog! :cool:

Lostprophets
01-11-2011, 06:28 AM
until now, you sly dog! :cool:

http://www.ratemymotivational.com/motivationals/13214WTF_BBQ__Because_sometimes_it_s_the_only_prop er_response.jpg

Honestly, if only you could read context...i was saying i could give to shits, and i was merely proving a point in which you clearly cannot..

skulldudes
01-11-2011, 06:31 AM
i don't know what a context are

Lostprophets
01-11-2011, 06:45 AM
i don't know what a context are

yeah, i figured as much from your first post.

fischsemmel
01-11-2011, 06:58 AM

You yapping about how you're too cool to complain in a forum designed for complaining almost deserves a thread of it's own for me to complain about you in. I think.

ryuut1
01-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Rykk is a very kind player. I'm sure your story is utter bullshit. If i ever see you, I'll train you for real, so you can have a reference to fall back on when you next get confused.

Also, you're a puss. You're mid-level and caught a train in UNREST. There's one narrow exit in a zone full of KOS mobs, and sometimes people move around in it. Welcome back to EQ.

PS- stfu.

Alarti0001
01-11-2011, 08:32 AM

Guys don't complain about dumb shit......**Complains about dumb shit
lulz

Lostprophets
01-11-2011, 08:35 AM
You yapping about how you're too cool to complain in a forum designed for complaining almost deserves a thread of it's own for me to complain about you in. I think.

Did I say that?

No. Read my post again. Summing it up, I said its utterly pointless to come here and cry about dumb shit that nobody cares about in the first place.

Such as; "Blah blah boo-hoo So-and-so trained me while i was leveling." in result they get mocked and made fun of so, what the hell is the point of posting that shit here anyways? there isn't one. Why should he take his time and post it here so he (or anyone for that matter) can get teamed up by people and get mocked / ridiculed over it?

It's a damn good way to start out his name on this server, that's for sure.

Was I talking about ALL of RnF?

No. I have no arguments about "people who complain in a forum designed for complaining". There's just a fine line of what should and shouldn't be complained about. It's little pointless stuff like that should be in the petition forums. I mean, isn't that where it's supposed to be?

Hmm...I wonder...why was that little petition section implemented on this forum, anyway? For the GM's to assist the players needs privately...whenever a GM gets around to it...sometime...maybe...but probably not. :p

There is just things that should and should not be posted in specific areas, so if you could do me a favor and stop looking like an utter moron, trying to twist my words around. :eek:

Droodler
01-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Also, you're a puss. You're mid-level and caught a train in UNREST. There's one narrow exit in a zone full of KOS mobs, and sometimes people move around in it. Welcome back to EQ.

PS- stfu.

lol

Droodler
01-11-2011, 12:43 PM
People here don't give two shits about people pissing and moaning about "oh so-and-so trained me at such and such camp while i'm exping"...more people will just criticize you in the mean time, and what's the result from this?

Noted. Just didn't know if this was his reputation.

quido
01-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Noted. Just didn't know if this was his reputation.

Maybe next time you're wondering you should ask some pals instead of bringing it to the forums. Or maybe you should query it here looking for similar posts...

Droodler
01-11-2011, 01:01 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18323

Bye, R+F

Timzilla
01-11-2011, 04:04 PM
I don't compensate any of this.

Cars
01-11-2011, 04:04 PM

Well if that was this sunday I am sorry. That was my Lucan kill and to be honest I didnt see any casualties in the process and thought it was a perfect pull. I dont need SS's to prove it, will just take your word for it. So consider it an IOU for a res and hit me up in game when you need one next. my bad.

KilyenaMage
01-11-2011, 04:06 PM
My experience is that just about everyone in their guild are douchebags....every one of them that I've met ingame that is.

Lvl 50 Dozekar cleric in Mistmoore last night "checking a spawn" without invis or anything. Trains the entire castle to the zone in killing like 15 people. Refuses to rez a single person etc.

bizzum
01-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Complaining about a Mistmoore train might be the only thing I can think of being more worthless than complaining about an Unrest train.

Also, I like Rykk, and doubt he did it.

AexDestroy
01-11-2011, 10:53 PM
My experience is that just about everyone in their guild are douchebags....every one of them that I've met ingame that is.

Lvl 50 Dozekar cleric in Mistmoore last night "checking a spawn" without invis or anything. Trains the entire castle to the zone in killing like 15 people. Refuses to rez a single person etc.

Sounds like youre making a generalization about a guild, because you had one bad incident, to which both sides of the story you do not know. Not a single person in Dozekar is a rage-fest, douchebag or asshole.

Also, not a single person on P99 likes everyone on p99. Certain people rub certain people the wrong way. You may meet someone whos completely nice to you and helps out, but is a complete dick to other people simply because of the circumstances they met under. shit happens. dont lump people Together for it. We're all here to have good times and play a cool game. Keep a good positive outlook and you'll make more friends than enemies.

Project 1999 rocks, and Dozekar is whats up about it.

/2cp

KilyenaMage
01-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Complaining about a Mistmoore train might be the only thing I can think of being more worthless than complaining about an Unrest train.

Also, I like Rykk, and doubt he did it.

Pal...he trained intentionally. He was checking a mob uninvised etc. He walked past several groups on his way, and walked right back past them with the train.

Then bailed right away instead of offering anyone a rez.

Also...I didn't die in the train, I was hidden and watching the whole thing.

bizzum
01-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Pal...he trained intentionally. He was checking a mob uninvised etc. He walked past several groups on his way, and walked right back past them with the train.

Then bailed right away instead of offering anyone a rez.

Also...I didn't die in the train, I was hidden and watching the whole thing.

It was probably more careless than intentional. Also you can run through almost the entirety of MM without aggroing anything, and I know this cleric didn't do it, but you can jump off the tower area easily to zone without training.

Also, shame on you for not uninvising and helping!

Rathali
01-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Rykk is a very kind player. I'm sure your story is utter bullshit. If i ever see you, I'll train you for real, so you can have a reference to fall back on when you next get confused.

PS- stfu.

^ This attitude is so* typical of Dozeker, heh. Rawbster especially is known for training / pull stealing in hate, along with the Dozeker bard felix.

I'm pretty sure that's the main reason they don't use ventrilo - it's a way to hide the cheating from the majority of their membership.

ryuut1
01-12-2011, 11:07 AM
^ This attitude is so* typical of Dozeker, heh. Rawbster especially is known for training / pull stealing in hate, along with the Dozeker bard felix.

I'm pretty sure that's the main reason they don't use ventrilo - it's a way to hide the cheating from the majority of their membership.

lol, except for the vent server i pay for every month that anyone's allowed to come on. vent isn't required must mean vent isn't allowed, you're right rathali. lol, training / pull stealing in hate, you must be new to the server or just completely naive.

Rykk
01-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Man I can't believe this has turned into 3 pages : P hahahaha, first of all I didn't train. I'm 50 and the chances of agroing anything in unrest at that lvl are slim unless your in the basement (which was not the case) second of all I was giving Droodlers group Damage shields and didn't see them pulling the knight room. After he sat there and whined about *SERIOUSLY* 1 mob I went down to basement and helped a friend. No one from Dozekar would intentionally train people, however I can't say the same for some other guilds.

mattkwi
01-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Don't train me bro!!!!!

(OP is about as legitimate as that guy)

DetroitVelvetSmooth
01-12-2011, 04:33 PM
From my experience there is a tendency to not call trains until you are outside the mansion/castle in both unrest and mm. If you wait that long TO HIT A SINGLE FUCKING BUTTON and there are groups inside that are in the way you are and asshole and you suck at eq. Period. If you are whining about a train that was called asap and happened to kill you anyway, then you are an even bigger moron than those people are assholes.

hert47389
01-12-2011, 04:46 PM
"TO HIT A SINGLE FUCKING BUTTON" <------ that's assuming everyone has made a hotkey and most people have not. In fact a lot of people don't give a rats ass about making a hotkey for trains and thats why they happen because people can't type and run at the same time.

Chanus
01-12-2011, 04:57 PM
If you have a hotkey for trains, doesn't it seem like you're expecting to cause them?

Maybe you should back off a bit and learn what you can handle instead of charging in with a "fuck it, I'ma do this!" attitude?

Cars
01-12-2011, 05:04 PM
If you have a hotkey for trains, doesn't it seem like you're expecting to cause them?

Maybe you should back off a bit and learn what you can handle instead of charging in with a "fuck it, I'ma do this!" attitude?

yeah but what about new players that dont necessarily know there limits? or am I just too forgiving to newbies?

Chanus
01-12-2011, 05:08 PM
yeah but what about new players that dont necessarily know there limits? or am I just too forgiving to newbies?

Would they have hotkeys set up to announce trains?

Should they?

DetroitVelvetSmooth
01-13-2011, 01:33 AM
Would they have hotkeys set up to announce trains?

Should they?

Uh, they should if they give a crap about anyone else in the game. That's like saying a caster shouldn't bind outside the zone they are fighting in cos that's like saying they expect to die a lot. Do better people. You really need all 10 hotkeys?

Chanus
01-13-2011, 10:27 AM
I think you misunderstood my point.

Cars is talking about newbies not knowing their limits. Would they even know to set up hotkeys?

Or rather, if you're at the point in your Everquest career where you know to set up hotkeys to announce trains, shouldn't you know better than to cause trains?

I guess I reject the mentality that running your train to the zoneline to save yourself is more important than not running your train over anyone who might be in your way.

Learn to common deceny.

h0tr0d (shaere)
01-13-2011, 10:53 AM
sometimes u call trains that are not yours.

Randy
01-13-2011, 02:57 PM

Or you're expecting someone to train you. If you get trained should you just sit there and take it or continue it but atleast announce it to the zone unlike the douche that ran over you?

Cars
01-13-2011, 03:06 PM
I understand both sides of this, but there are many factors that come into play and training a zoneline was generally excepted in live, atleast from launch until Luclin (thats when I quit). But you had to call that train as far in advance as possible (like before you start running for zone) and make sure to repeatedly tap it for people that are fighting and what not that may have missed the message. Bottom line is, if this was a new game, regardless of level, people would have an individual learning curve for each dungeon so it was more expected then it is now. However if you see the same guy causing the same train over and over again (this would be the same on live) you either asked him if he needed help or if he didnt understand what he was doing wrong OR you called him a fucking douche bag and told him to evacuate the dungeon or you would KS everything he went for - Depending on the type of person you are.

Bottom Line, training is a common issue in EQ. It only becomes a problem when people are not properly calling there trains or they are repeat offenders imo.